Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Aww, Yo just went back to the name her kids have.  Like Camille Grammer's doing keeping hers.

The difference is Camille didn't revert back to Grammer after remarrying and divorcing someone else. Yolanda's use of Hadid is all about vanity, because fuck forbid that some people might not know she gave birth to GiGi and The Weeknd's girlfriend.

I'd love to know what Shiva thinks about it.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 17

Oh good.  Another chance for another version of the trials and tribulations of that Lemon with Lyme.  The woman cannot help herself.  Though it being fashion week, I suspect it will be mostly how she produced the three most wonderful models in all the land.  Because of her.  Extensions of her.  Her. 

Her.

• Love 6

Yolanda is going to stay up late tonight and be on WWHL with Craig Ferguson.

I FUCKING LOVE FERGUSON. He has a new show coming out in a few days....I may have to get drunk tonight just to watch him put up with MoFoYoFo...THANKS!!!

• Love 3

I would think if you're going to drop the person's name that you were divorcing, you'd go back to your maiden name not back to the name of someone you previously divorced. Just me?

FookingIdjit was her maiden name?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 3

Grammer and Hadid are their children's last names and its probably a reasonable move to make that your "family" last name too. I can't get to worked up about it.

I am getting an unreasonable kick out of PTV poster's comical Yo speak tho. The faux accents just crack me up.

Shame on You! Morticia had life, aka/a twinkle, in her eyes at all times. LOL Bella looks like a cardboard cutout in almost every pose she does, there in no light in her eyes, zip, zero, NONE! I have never seen a model look so lifeless, even Gigi's eyes reflect some happiness/life but not Bella's for the most part. She really looks unhappy IMO.

• Love 6

Shame on You! Morticia had life, aka/a twinkle, in her eyes at all times. LOL Bella looks like a cardboard cutout in almost every pose she does, there in no light in her eyes, zip, zero, NONE! I have never seen a model look so lifeless, even Gigi's eyes reflect some happiness/life but not Bella's for the most part. She really looks unhappy IMO.

Well, it has to be really hard to reflect happiness when you got the Lyme.

Yes Hilfiger needed the world's hottest model to pull off these little numbers.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0qm3ros5f/?taken-by=yolandahfoster  It is if there was remedial Home Ec class and someone got into the foil and band uniforms.  The wearing high waist underpants as outerwear just never seems to catch on-oh except for Brandi. Ugliest footwear and socks ever.

For the life of me, I will never understand the appeal of high fashion.  To me, the models all look ridiculous.  Too skinny, bizarre make-up, sourpuss expressions, and clothes that just look dumb and expensive.  I can't remember a single picture of someone who is not strutting down the runway at the time wearing a get up like that.  Who buys that shit?  Where do they wear it?  Are designs SO expensive that designers only have to sell one or two to break even?

And Yo sure thinks it's all genius.  What intellectual skill does it take to strut and look bored?  Sure, models have bone structure and the luck of the draw in the genetic pool, but I don't see much charisma in attempting to be too cool and above it all.

I may be old and out of touch, but to me a unique style is individual and in everyone's grasp.  It doesn't require anything but a little time and creativity.  You aren't sexy because you are carrying a $10,000 purse or because the clothes on your back cost more than a car, you are sexy because you love yourself and your body, and you really like sex.  YMMV.

Edited by Reo
  • Love 2

Yolanda is angry because her lie of woe is being uncovered. A person telling the truth would be open to discussion. She isn't. She's pissed that the other women aren't kissing her ass in the style that she's accustomed, even though they are playing along the best that they can. Yolanda is a horrible, creepy person. 

• Love 10

Why does Yolanda feel the need to remind the other women about what she holds in "the vault"? An honest person wouldn't need to make such a threat. If she wasn't lying, she wouldn't need to threaten others by revealing their secrets.

• Love 7

I love how Yolanda conflated Munchausen's and Munchausen's by proxy like they aren't 2 separate things. Even Wikipedia has them as 2 separate entries. But it was so convenient for her to try to attack both Lisas at the same time.

• Love 11

Yolanda is on WWHL tonight and she looks like she's a different woman.  Brain function seems to be working well.  She actually looks better than she has in years.

And she changed her name back to Hadid.  Interesting.  

• Love 4

Daisy got a promotion.  She's now a nurse.  I was horrified.  Does Yolanda reallly believe that too?

Also, what a cold fish Yolanda is.  She is absolutely tone deaf to other people.

And what the hell with all the sharing but no one is allowed to ask a question.

She's really detestable. 

• Love 9

The ass-kissing from Andy and Craig Ferguson on WWHL is revolting. They're both co-signing her prevarications about how the public only doubts Yolanda because of personal fear. If only Brooks had claimed Lyme, he'd be home free! Vicki should take notes in case she needs a pre-made catch-all excuse for her lies during her next reunion.

• Love 12

Daisy got a promotion.  She's now a nurse.  I was horrified.  Does Yolanda reallly believe that too?

Also, what a cold fish Yolanda is.  She is absolutely tone deaf to other people.

She's really detestable.

Yes and as a nurse, that ticks me off. I worked hard for my education and license. We don't need fake nurses out there.

• Love 15

The ass-kissing from Andy and Craig Ferguson on WWHL is revolting. They're both co-signing her prevarications about how the public only doubts Yolanda because of personal fear. If only Brooks had claimed Lyme, he'd be home free! Vicki should take notes in case she needs a pre-made catch-all excuse for her lies during her next reunion.

I did LOVE when CF called her out on not being able to pronounce MS until tonight as the word is German which is similar to Dutch. LOL She got a bit flustered by that. CF seemed to get "nicer" to Yolanda after the first commercial break, I wouldn't put it past Andy to ask that he be nice to her.

I also liked how when asked about Kim and Brandi , Yo's reply basically was " they are good, the give me sympathy". Does everything have to be about Yo and her friend meter ?? When not just say " they are good"? Everything is about how it relates to her.

Very true, especially in light of Monty's recent passing. BUT of course, it IS ALL ABOUT YOLANDA'S FEELINGS/NEEDS/WANTS and no one else's.

• Love 10

She's really detestable. 

Kind of insulting to the profession of nursing which is based on evidence based interventions developed through the scientific method.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7

I love how Yolanda conflated Munchausen's and Munchausen's by proxy like they aren't 2 separate things. Even Wikipedia has them as 2 separate entries. But it was so convenient for her to try to attack both Lisas at the same time.

Both Lisas attacked Yolanda from her perspective.  LisaR said on camera that she had engaged in a conversation with an unknown person about Yolanda possibly having Munchausen and then LisaV said that Mohammed "said no" when talking about the kids having Lyme disease which Yolanda says they have.  I totally get why a person would conflate the two forms of the disease given the circumstances.  

• Love 2

Both Lisas attacked Yolanda from her perspective.  LisaR said on camera that she had engaged in a conversation with an unknown person about Yolanda possibly having Munchausen and then LisaV said that Mohammed "said no" when talking about the kids having Lyme disease which Yolanda says they have.  I totally get why a person would conflate the two forms of the disease given the circumstances.  

Neither of them "attacked" Yolanda at any time IMO. They both expressed concerns about her ongoing and very confusing health status but neither one ever said that she wasn't sick, none of them have done that. As for LisaV's comment about Mohamed saying the kids were/are "fine", she, Yolanda should seek answers from him, NOT LisaV, especially in light that Lisa followed up with "If Yolanda says they are sick, I will take HER word on it".

• Love 20

Yolanda hears what she needs to hear to be the star and the victim. We didn't love her during her "my king" era. We didn't buy the cleanses or the Martha Stewart shtick. This is her best shot.

It'll be an attack until her last breath. Tapes be damned. I guess I'm over feeling sorry for her.

Would've been less drama if we just rallied when she was attacked by Ken, or whatever.

• Love 5

I'm sorry I can't remember who posted it, but I caught the extended fight on Bravo http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-12/videos/extended-lisa-and-yolandas-argument

In my eyes, Yolanda's biggest crime dates back to the premiere episode of this season where she says the only reason she hasn't jumped off the balcony is because of her children. She mentions it again and I can't explain why but it rubs me the wrong way and makes me loathe her. Suicide is nothing to speak lightly of about and it makes me ill to think that she went on television and put undue pressure on her children in that way. I suddenly have a whole new perspective on that scene with her kids and the will. 

I won't speculate on who does or doesn't have "limes" but the entire ordeal makes me sick. Whether or not the kids have "limes" or are Yolanda's saving grace, those are private family matters and Yolanda put that out into the universe herself. I don't believe she has Munchausen syndrome but she certainly should seek mental help. This is veering into Kim Richards territory where it is no longer funny or entertaining and I would prefer it stay far away from my DVR.

• Love 15

Until last night I thought wow, what a gorgeous loon.  But with her ordering to people to not speak and only allowing her narrative, I've changed my mind. What an arrogant, unlikeable, uneducated, pompous shrew.  If you're so confidant in your diagnoses, why not say "Thank for asking, I've learned that xyz..."  Not "you don't support me".  She's no bueno.  Angry angry angry she devil. Still gorgeous though and rich as can be.  But yikes, to have to live with herself.  Clearly, no one else wants to. Too much work.  Plenty of other fish in the sea.

My unkind side says her husband(s) treat her with kid gloves because of the fury and temper and threats to self-harm.  

I hope she has someone read this to her.  

YO L'COLD RAGE DA To say your character's been impugned when there's tons of video with you saying contradictory things doesn't make everyone else evil.  It means your character is suspect. I don't think you have Moon Choose Dems. I think you lie.  A lot.  And think you are so special that no one can see through your lies.  Hmmm.....that's part of an addict's life.  Lots of confabulation and fury when confronted on it. 

• Love 9

So Erika and Yolanda demanding to know who Lisar had the Munchausen conversation.  As soon as Yolanda saw the clip and found out it was a hairdresser-out came the insults and the dismissal of the hairdresser as credible.  First off the hairdresser has a license and had to have an education UNLIKE Daisy and Yolanda.  Hairdressers aren't just doormats in the lives of the beautiful Hadid family.  Wait, I take that back-some hairdresser obviously has a sense of humor when it comes to "styling" Mohamed's hair.  I say hairdresser unite-boycott the snotty Hadid family.  Do not allow the Hadid matriarch to marginalize hairstylists.  Oh might add it seems The Weeknd, has a hairstylist with a sense of humor as well and hopefully de-licing agents.  Guy said he only washed his hair every few months. 

• Love 5

Notice the pronunciation of Munchausen isn't very clear when it's spoken to mock the disease, but when it's applied to yoyo she is able to fucking get every single syllable correct.

Craig Ferguson's jab at the 'queen' about the pronunciation and origin of the word was perfect. He was dismissively polite and gave her a pat on the back with an "it's all right". The way someone with manners does when they need to sit next to someone that smells like shit for a few minutes.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 10

Notice the pronunciation of Munchausen isn't very clear when it's spoken to mock the disease, but when it's applied to yoyo she is able to fucking get every single syllable correct.

Craig Ferguson's jab at the 'queen' about the pronunciation and origin of the word was perfect. He was dismissively polite and gave her a pat on the back with an "it's all right". The way someone with manners does when they need to sit next to someone that smells like shit for a few minutes.

Europeans get to call each other out on accents and pronunciations.  I love it.

• Love 3

What exactly did Craig Ferguson say about Münchausen?

Yolanda right off the bat pronounced Munchausen correctly and then blamed the correct pronunciation on the fact it was said so often on the show.  Then they ran a Munchausen clip with Yolanda intentionally mangling it.  At that point Craig pointed out she should have been able to pronounce it.  I took it to mean, that she makes a BFD about the seriousness of it and then turns around and can't keep the word out of her mouth either correctly or drawing more attention by mashing it up.

She reacted far more visceral when he said she looked healthy now.  You could almost see the horns pop up out of her head-to gore poor Craig.  I think Craig had LVP on his show.   So he may not be feeling the Yolanda right about now.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13

TBH, I don't think Craig Ferguson was feeling LVP either. I suspect he just finds all the HWs mildly amusing but sort of ridiculous. I was kind of surprised at how (IMO) badly LVP handled herself on his show the last time she was on. She kept babbling about the other HWs ganging up on her, and it seemed pretty obvious he didn't really watch the show that closely or care to discuss it, yet she kept circling the wagons on that topic.

On the subject of Yo, yes I find the disease talk annoying, as well as her indignation about it. Although I dunno, I can't get too enraged (beyond not wanting to hear about it every episode), since I suspect A) the women keep talking because they're being force-fed the diagnosis as a storyline and B) Yo probably knows this has to be her storyline as well, so OF COURSE she's gonna play the drama queen. It's not my favorite storyline at all, but given the success of "Does Brooks have cancer?" in terms of the ratings on RHOC, I accept it and feel little need to be upset about it. Just annoyed. ;-)

• Love 4

I tend to think of Gigi and Bella as Yolanda's spoiled little rich girls, aided in their growing up years and in their careers by  their mother and, in a sense, by their father as well.  With parents like that, how could they not succeed? 

However, just recently, I've begun feeling sorry for them to some degree.  With Yolanda's "illnesses" and her constant crazy actions and pronouncements, it can't be easy for those two or for Anwar either.  If Yolanda were my mother, I'd be constantly embarrassed.  I'd worry about what she would tell the newspapers or gossip columns next, or what personal details about our family that she might spill in the next speech she gave,  or what pictures, such as breast implants, she might expose online.

It might be nice to have the money and even the fame, but I think you might need a very thick skin to be a Hadid kid.

• Love 4

Craig Ferguson would always make fun of LVPs name and the restaurant, SUR.

At the beginning of his talk show, he'd pull people out of the audience and do a little segment with them - he'd make fun of them and give them a dinner at different eateries around El Lay. Apparently, LVP donated some dinners to the show and when it came time to plug the name of her restaurant, he would pronounce it "Sew-er", then say something like, It's owned by the housewife who's name sounds like an impotence aid - or somesuch nonsense.

His comments were always met with hoots and laughter, so he does have a peripheral knowledge of the HWs and the show (BH).

• Love 6

Yolanda right off the bat pronounced Munchausen correctly and then blamed the correct pronunciation on the fact it was said so often on the show.  Then they ran a Munchausen clip with Yolanda intentionally mangling it.  At that point Craig pointed out she should have been able to pronounce it.  I took it to mean, that she makes a BFD about the seriousness of it and then turns around and can't keep the word out of her mouth either correctly or drawing more attention by mashing it up.

He said something to her about the origin - something along the lines of "its German, you are Dutch - you should be aware of how it's pronounced" as in, You fucking moron - it's almost the same language! He has a deft way of making a person look stupid, without tipping his hand.

He lets a person spill whatever they want to, then marvels at the stupidity at they stand in the middle of the puddle.

• Love 9

He said something to her about the origin - something along the lines of "its German, you are Dutch - you should be aware of how it's pronounced" as in, You fucking moron - it's almost the same language! He has a deft way of making a person look stupid, without tipping his hand.

He lets a person spill whatever they want to, then marvels at the stupidity at they stand in the middle of the puddle.

Thank you-I could not remember the context of the German-I just remembered she readily agreed she should know the pronunciation. 

Yolanda right off the bat pronounced Munchausen correctly and then blamed the correct pronunciation on the fact it was said so often on the show. Then they ran a Munchausen clip with Yolanda intentionally mangling it. At that point Craig pointed out she should have been able to pronounce it. I took it to mean, that she makes a BFD about the seriousness of it and then turns around and can't keep the word out of her mouth either correctly or drawing more attention by mashing it up.

She reacted far more visceral when he said she looked healthy now. You could almost see the horns pop up out of her head-to gore poor Craig. I think Craig had LVP on his show. So he may not be feeling the Yolanda right about now.

Did Yolly and Andy pronounce Craig correctly?
  • Love 2