Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

This is probably a stupid question, but does Yo do anything besides sick selfies to raise awareness for Lyme disease? I would think to raise awareness one would actually be out and doing something more than selfies of the millions of treatments that Yo does. 

No because that would mean she would have to work with a cohesive group of people and STFU and not make it just about herself and the non-Gigis.  She might have to listen to intelligent people like scientists who debunk the quackery she has inflicted on herself and her child and adult child.  It would mean having to travel without reward and use the six able hours she now claims out of bed a day to the mundane.  Six hours a day when she is feeling well.  It would mean getting rid of ridiculous labels like "invisible disease" short of mumps, measles, chicken pox and lupus what does she want from a disease?  I know people with any number of disease and conditions who when you look at them you would know they have said disease or condition.

I read her insufferable blog.  One thing that bugs be to no end-Bella is an adult and was at the time of her mother's disclosure.  Bella gives ridiculous interviews.  All talk should not be labeled gossip.  If they say she doesn't look well she is offended, if they say she looks good, she is offended because of her invisible disease doesn't reflect her mental and physical suffering.  She doesn't want people to talk about her well get of the show and stay off social media. 

Just once I would like  LVP, Lisar or Kyle to point out that it is nearly impossible to be her friend.  They tried and they just can't live up to her impossible standards.  No one is good enough to be her friend or is worthy of her time.  To me, Yolanda throwing her children in the mix is what she really needs to hear, is her sleeping with old rich guys has paid off and now they don't have to.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13

Rather than Yolanda feeding hope to people stricken with the worse cases of Lyme Disease, she made a choice to make it her entire identity. She could have done more good by being positive and not moping around on camera wearing a white bathrobe and no makeup. People have suffered more terrible illnesses with grace and without self-pity. She could be a shining example and a positive force for others with her particular type of Lyme disease but instead, as I've said she created an identity of a suffering, complaining, miserable person.

• Love 10

Things that that bitch YoFo has ruined for me.

The universe

Lemonheads, the candy

Lemon Ice

Lemongrass

Lemonheads, the band

The County Fair and the Venice Boardwalk, Have you ever had a Hot Dog on a Stick without a fresh squeezed lemonade?

• Love 8

Someone needs to tell yoyo about Gwen Paltrow steaming her ladybits. I want to see the housewives go for that treatment, "Steem your peepee to take all zee tach-zins out of you your-ree-thra, weer all dem sphiro-keets lib!"

I'll bet Yo has already had her ladybits, steamed, cleaned, creamed and gleemed.  Yo is ahead of the curve for being the first to jump on the wagon for the newest, latest and greatest of all the Beverly Hills va-jay pampering, preening. bedazzling and decorating.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5

I'll bet Yo has already had her ladybits, steamed, cleaned, creamed and gleemed. Yo is ahead of the curve for being the first to jump on the wagon for the newest, latest and greatest of all the Beverly Hills va-jay pampering, preening. bedazzling and decorating.

I imagine that Yolanda smells like pine disinfectant and lemons.
  • Love 5

I'll bet Yo has already had her ladybits, steamed, cleaned, creamed and gleemed.  Yo is ahead of the curve for being the first to jump on the wagon for the newest, latest and greatest of all the Beverly Hills va-jay pampering, preening. bedazzling and decorating.

Yolanda also has hers frozen-why is it that I am thinking that maybe it isn't the first time she has been linked to an icy vagina.  And I mean vagina not labia.

• Love 5

Is it the Lyme Disease or genes? Anwar wearing white jeans. https://www.instagram.com/p/BBB9dbZh2iN/?taken-by=anwarhadid

The fifth comment on this photo is humorous: https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8TwQqB2jK/?taken-by=anwarhadid

Why does the word punk come to mind: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAVuYdeB2pC/?taken-by=anwarhadid

This is how stylish Hadids wear ripped jeans. Hypothermia is the key.

5lor5t.jpg

Not like this

or756r.jpg

Or this

2150xmr.jpg

Or this

11ipgm9.jpg

• Love 3

Where is he in the second pic?

The cristal world globe on the balcony... Make me think Yoyo's?

I am going to guess, if it is yoyo's house? It's looking south......north or east would have the rim of the mountains of the El Lay basin in the shot and the ocean from the west....No place to put a BBQ on THAT balcony...

Why does the word punk come to mind:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BAVuYdeB2pC/?taken-by=anwarhadid

I gave a dollar to a guy on the freeway offramp and he was dressed FAR better than this wannabe fashion plate?

I never understood paying beau coup dollars for jeans that I could eff up just as badly?

• Love 5

He is cute for an 18 years old.

I read that he already walked for Marc Jacobs and Moschino.

He seems vertically challenged but that might be the angle.

I could see him doing commercial work.

But why even bother male models make so much less money than female?

Why not send him to college?????

• Love 3

He is cute for an 18 years old.

I read that he already walked for Marc Jacobs and Moschino.

He seems vertically challenged but that might be the angle.

I could see him doing commercial work.

But why even bother male models make so much less money than female?

Why not send him to college?????

Anwar is 16, so he might grow some more. His sisters are taller than average, there's a good chance he will be.

I don't know why any of these kids bother with modeling. Papa is rich.

• Love 2

It's not enough to be rich - they are hungry for FAME. 

As the late, great David Bowie said:

Fame, makes a man take things over
Fame, lets him loose, hard to swallow
Fame, puts you there where things are hollow
Fame
Fame, it's not your brain, it's just the flame
That burns your change to keep you insane
Fame
Fame, what you like is in the limo
Fame, what you get is no tomorrow
Fame, what you need you have to borrow
Fame...

• Love 7

I think she's doing the cryogenics treatments as a cure for her hot flashes  - er, um, Lyme induced heat sensations that coincide with her age and menopause, but you just know they have to be the worst hot flashes doctors all over the world have ever seen, and freezing her is the ONLY way they can be treated!  Next thing you know she will be the voice of hot flashes.   Hot Flash Foster, and remember that beautiful fridge?  Well, she will come out with a line on in-home "cooling cabinets", that happen to look just like that fridge.

Yolanda can't admit to menopause only mortal women go through menopause. Besides, if she admitted to menopause, her bestie Brandi would have to lump her in with the menopause mamas and that would be abhorrent to the special snowflake that is Yolanda. 

• Love 12

According to Yolanda, Anwar is now modeling.

For now - but I wonder if his dad is grooming him for the business too. I hope the kid feels free to do what he wants to do, instead of what his parents want him to do - though it's probably nice to know you can fall back into dad's business if necessary.
  • Love 3

Yolanda can't admit to menopause only mortal women go through menopause. Besides, if she admitted to menopause, her bestie Brandi would have to lump her in with the menopause mamas and that would be abhorrent to the special snowflake that is Yolanda.

REAL women don't go through menopause either!!

• Love 4

For now - but I wonder if his dad is grooming him for the business too. I hope the kid feels free to do what he wants to do, instead of what his parents want him to do - though it's probably nice to know you can fall back into dad's business if necessary.

I would have hoped that for all 3 kids but IMO, Yolanda pushed Gigi and Bella to model over getting an education first so I'm not so sure she will do anything different with Anwar and I don't think Mohamed will over ride Yolanda.

• Love 5

I would have hoped that for all 3 kids but IMO, Yolanda pushed Gigi and Bella to model over getting an education first so I'm not so sure she will do anything different with Anwar and I don't think Mohamed will over ride Yolanda.

We don't really know who's idea modeling was originally - like Portia wanting to be an actress, it wasn't a big stretch for Gigi and Bella to want to model. Of course their mothers would try to help - most parents today try to help, probably too much.
  • Love 4

We don't really know who's idea modeling was originally - like Portia wanting to be an actress, it wasn't a big stretch for Gigi and Bella to want to model. Of course their mothers would try to help - most parents today try to help, probably too much.

Well, we have seen Yolanda talk to Gigi about modeling when she was still in high school/at home. Remember the volleyball talk they had and eating only a tiny, tiny tiny, bit of her graduation cake? LOL I am not saying that she held a gun to their heads but she did promote modeling OVER education with both daughters IMO and I suspect she will with Anwar as well.

• Love 7

Well, we have seen Yolanda talk to Gigi about modeling when she was still in high school/at home. Remember the volleyball talk they had and eating only a tiny, tiny tiny, bit of her graduation cake? LOL I am not saying that she held a gun to their heads but she did promote modeling OVER education with both daughters IMO and I suspect she will with Anwar as well.

Gigi was a child model.

So obviously, this was her parents decision.

Besides Yoyo being so pushy, I also think that momo is enamored with his kids being models as well.

He is just as shallow as his ex wife, IMO.

His Instagram is so juvenile, it is all about the good life, traveling and the like....

Not very impressed with his character whatsoever.

There was also a very unflattering article about his business practices a while back in the NYT.

He seems to be the west coast answer to Donald trump.

• Love 8

Yo was honest about the life of a model - I think she even said, "If you want to be a model..." - but she also helped Gigi with the usual college stuff. Seemed like the plan was to cover the bases - if modeling worked out, great; if not, there was still school. Not very different from lots of kids in artsy fields - fashion, acting, art, music, etc.
  • Love 1

Yo was honest about the life of a model - I think she even said, "If you want to be a model..." - but she also helped Gigi with the usual college stuff. Seemed like the plan was to cover the bases - if modeling worked out, great; if not, there was still school. Not very different from lots of kids in artsy fields - fashion, acting, art, music, etc.

Yes she was honest but she is also very eager for her kids to follow her steps and in her own words "best" her.

• Love 1

Gigi was a child model.

So obviously, this was her parents decision.

Besides Yoyo being so pushy, I also think that momo is enamored with his kids being models as well.

He is just as shallow as his ex wife, IMO.

His Instagram is so juvenile, it is all about the good life, traveling and the like....

Not very impressed with his character whatsoever.

There was also a very unflattering article about his business practices a while back in the NYT.

He seems to be the west coast answer to Donald trump.

All of these Housewives-and-friends are incredibly juvenile in their social media postings from what I've seen reposted here - Bravo's business depends on endless drama; I'd love to read the casting guidelines!
  • Love 2

Yes she was honest but she is also very eager for her kids to follow her steps and in her own words "best" her.

Virtually every parent wants more for their kids - for them to "best" mom and dad - but none of us were privy to the conversations that might've gone on about the modeling business, just as we don't know what Lisa V advised her daughter before she went to work, or what Kyle advised her daughter before she went to work in real estate like Mauricio. Just trying to be fair.

On edit, I'll just add that a lot of parents everywhere get a kick out of their "mini-mes"- maybe especially in show biz! Gigi is obviously her mom's mini-me, but Pandora is also a mini-me in a lot of ways.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Sorry if I gross you out, but I have to ask: have we heard anymore about Yo's 2-foot parasite?  I'm so intrigued by this.  How did she get it?  What kind was it?  Did she give it LD or vice versa?  How does she know how long it is?  Did her health advocate have to do the, er, locating and measuring?

Forget about the non-Gigis' LD, if I were on that show I'd be asking a million questions about this.  Seriously, if I had a 2-foot parasite pulled out of my keister I'd be running around with my hair on fire!

• Love 14

Where is he in the second pic?

The cristal world globe on the balcony... Make me think Yoyo's?

Yolanda's new condo.

At this point in his life as a 16year old he wants to be a music producer.  A little bit of David Foster crept in.  Mohamed may invest in his kids endeavors but I am guessing there is a bit of slime on the sidewalk from many of his deals.

Sorry if I gross you out, but I have to ask: have we heard anymore about Yo's 2-foot parasite?  I'm so intrigued by this.  How did she get it?  What kind was it?  Did she give it LD or vice versa?  How does she know how long it is?  Did her health advocate have to do the, er, locating and measuring?

Forget about the non-Gigis' LD, if I were on that show I'd be asking a million questions about this.  Seriously, if I had a 2-foot parasite pulled out of my keister I'd be running around with my hair on fire!

I think she got them from parasitesfor show.com.

• Love 10

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!  I had forgotten about that!   And neither Lisa or Eileen questioned her when she casually mentioned it.  I am with you.  Go after the details on that 2 ft long parasite.  She so did not have one.  Did not.  Why would she want to divulge that anyway?  

• Love 7

Why would she want to divulge that anyway?  

Why for the ATTENTION of course, the PITTY of course, the SYMPATHY of course, the CAMERA time of course! LOL We must be reminded that she is THE sickest of the sick anywhere in the WORLD least we should forget that for 1 hot second!

• Love 12

lol! It is a little odd that nobody asked for details - I would have. It's creepy but fascinating too. No pictures I guess.
  • Love 5

Exactly.  She has no problem showing the gunk removed from her chesticle and posting pictures of every imaginable treatment and IV, but no pictures of the 2 foot parasite?   Who removed it - one of those faith healers who pull chicken feathers and calves liver out of their patients' bodies with their bare hands, leaving nary a wound or a scar?  Or maybe she called on David Beador from the OC?

• Love 16

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!  I had forgotten about that!   And neither Lisa or Eileen questioned her when she casually mentioned it.  I am with you.  Go after the details on that 2 ft long parasite.  She so did not have one.  Did not.  Why would she want to divulge that anyway?

How could you NOT take a picture of that?! lol
  • Love 10

I was just watching an old Gilmore Girls episode from 2003 when Taylor is trying to get the town to eradicate the deer he thinks are destroying his garden. 

Taylor: People, do I have to detail the problems that these deer cause?

Luke: No, but you will.

Taylor:  LYME DISEASE, auto accidents, plane accidents

Luke: We have flying deer?

I died.  :-)

• Love 5

Yo is waiting for the reunion to throw the 2 ft parasite down on the coffee table.

Ha! I can just see the women listing Yolanda's many inconsistencies and being all, "You said you were going to be non-toxic and yet you still wear make up!" And then Yolanda bellows, "The only thing toxic about me is....DIS!!!!" And she thumps the parasite down!

• Love 8

I don't even have a problem with her encouraging them to model if that's what they want.  The girls are certainly beautiful and with the connections, they're getting work and doing well.  College is something you can do at any time in your life; modeling isn't.

That said, I do think Yolanda's identity is tied to her modeling glory days (prior to being a victim of Lyme, parasites, Anwar's difficult birth etc.), and I believe that she's reliving that part of her life through her kids.  And that she's so shallow that them modeling would make her more proud than if Gigi had been an English major and decided to becom a teacher.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 5

I was just watching an old Gilmore Girls episode from 2003 when Taylor is trying to get the town to eradicate the deer he thinks are destroying his garden. 

Taylor: People, do I have to detail the problems that these deer cause?

Luke: No, but you will.

Taylor:  LYME DISEASE, auto accidents, plane accidents

Luke: We have flying deer?

I died.  :-)

Damn it. The guy next door feeds the deer that come down the street from the park. They walk right past the front yard and every morning I take the dog out with me to get the newspaper......Now I have Lyme to worry about besides sinkholes.

Ha! I can just see the women listing Yolanda's many inconsistencies and being all, "You said you were going to be non-toxic and yet you still wear make up!" And then Yolanda bellows, "The only thing toxic about me is....DIS!!!!" And she thumps the parasite down!

Better yet?

She bends over and drops trou.........ewwww, I just grossed myself out.

• Love 2

I don't even have a problem with her encouraging them to model if that's what they want. The girls are certainly beautiful and with the connections, they're getting work and doing well. College is something you can do at any time in your life; modeling isn't.

That said, I do think Yolanda's identity is tied to her modeling glory days (prior to being a victim of Lyme, parasites, Anwar's difficult birth etc.), and I believe that she's reliving that part of her life through her kids. And that she's so shallow that them modeling would make her more proud than if Gigi had been an English major and decided to becom a teacher.

Seeing how unhappy Yolanda is makes me think she put all of her eggs in the others thinking I'm beautiful basket and now that's gone. And really, to have your identity built on something you don't really have anything to do with or any control over and something that is definitely fleeting isn't the best path to happiness. Paulina Porizkova said that having her looks monitized made her very insecure and that every model she knew was insecure. I'd never want my sons to play in the NFL and I'd never want my daughters in modeling - I and I don't have nearly as much money as Yoland and Mo.

• Love 4

Someone needs to tell yoyo about Gwen Paltrow steaming her ladybits. I want to see the housewives go for that treatment, "Steem your peepee to take all zee tach-zins out of you your-ree-thra, weer all dem sphiro-keets lib!"

It's after 4 am, and I am sitting here all by myself, wildly laughing at this.   Fortunately there are no witnesses.   Damn, that is FUNNY!!

I think I found her parasite! 

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/fad.html

Another diagnosis that is popular among supplement promoters is "parasites," which may be "treated" with laxatives and other "intestinal cleansers," colonic irrigation, plant enzymes, dietary measures, and homeopathic remedies. In recent years, "rope worms" (long objects that result from accumulation of fiber and other materials in cleansing products) have been promoted as a new form of parasite.

• Love 13