Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Yep, so true. Amusing article and great to see they are no longer praising the sun shining out her ass. I sometimes check out the UK's DailyMail and  you are so right! --> Gigi or Bella or Yo always seem to be in one the the small boxes on the right side. Even today, there is something about Gigi that you can click on in the right column! They have been blowing up and I can see Andy drooling over getting Yo her own show (or keeping her) as long as there is some mandatory Gigi/Bella time. That may have factored into why we had the will scene and the making sandwiches scene. Gigi alone on the show would be interesting but she is all over the world. I'm not interested in Yo or Bella (I am over her after her vic pic with the iv & Yo in bed....ever so stylized).

Yo mourning her marriage, LOL. The divorce has been in the works for a while now and she filed for it. They seem to have amicably split up. I think she is mourning his money.

If bravo thought they were going to get a bunch of free Gigi footage they thought wrong.  This family is so terribly unconvincing-do any of the children ever have an original thought?  It is all about being nice and marketable.  Wait until the world gets sick of nice and want to see something interesting in Gigi's life.

IMO, It isn't the money that she is mourning, it is the loss of status. David is known all over the world, Yolanda, not so well known outside the HW shows. LOL

I think she is mourning the fact that once again she alone.  Granted she has Daisy and 500 bottles of supplements but she is back to 2000, with the odometer with another 15 years on it.  All i can say is if she is shopping this model of Yolanda, don't be surprised if there are no takers. 

• Love 10

If bravo thought they were going to get a bunch of free Gigi footage they thought wrong.  This family is so terribly unconvincing-do any of the children ever have an original thought?  It is all about being nice and marketable.  Wait until the world gets sick of nice and want to see something interesting in Gigi's life.

I think she is mourning the fact that once again she alone.  Granted she has Daisy and 500 bottles of supplements but she is back to 2000, with the odometer with another 15 years on it.  All i can say is if she is shopping this model of Yolanda, don't be surprised if there are no takers. 

well there were those suspicious pictures of Gigi but we don't want to go down that path! However they could tie in with a Faye storyline, LOL, j/k

• Love 3

The food thing with Yo is so irritating. It is expensive to eat all fresh foods and organic. There are families struggling to put food on the table. Check your privilege Yolanda.

She has such warped ideas about food anyway. Our bodies are miracles and take care of themselves. They don't need constant weird diets and cleanses. Eat balanced food and exercise. There you go Yo. No charge for that common sense advice.

One has to wonder when Yolanda claims she needs 35 DIFFERENT vegetables on her latest cleanse or whatever.  I am curious how many different vitamins and minerals she needs to cover-oops I said minerals, terribly insensitive to say around a person with heavy metal toxicity.  I mean V-8 did it with eight vegetables and it seems to do the trick.

ETA:  I don't think Yolanda should have to stoop to plebian levels and drink the stuff mere mortals buy off the shelf.  It would seem to me she could make it herself-or have Daisy do it.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8

The preview show her dabbing tears off her face talking about their marriage with either Erika or Brandi (I think).

She, Yolanda, is going for THE victim GOLD medal! LOL

Yeah she's going up against Muhammad. Lol. If she was of child bearing age she would claim she contracted the Zika virus and miscarried while accompanying Muhammad in Brazil.

• Love 3

And Bella apparently takes the same coaching but her version of surprise makes it look like many of her shots catches her getting a surprise-anal exam.  It's like the photographer keeps yelling at her "you just got fingered!  It's still there!  Beautiful!!!  Now two fingers!  Wonderful.....okay that's a wrap....wait, you can see her whole face in that one.  Get fan.. a BIG fan, let's do one more set and this time I want that fan on high....finger up your ass.....'

Seriously?

I never believed in mediums or psychics, but now I do.

I do think you were channeling my mom.  When she saw someone with an over-the-top reaction or laugh, she would say, "It sounds/seems like someone is poking them in the asshole".  I'd scold her about not being lady-like and we would both laugh.

• Love 1

My God this woman is self righteous. She's always seems to be disappointed in people and letting us know the various ways they have all failed her. Good god woman how bout a little ole fashioned suffering in silence? Can you John Wayne it up just a little? I also want to know who elected her as the face of Lymes Disease? This has got to be a Florida hanging chad situation. I demand a recount.

• Love 13

But even a page of real record that shows 'positive' for the exposure test.  Would a good doctor allow it?  Maybe he has no idea and she simply has demanded to have copies of their records.  But still.  There is something so rotten here and it ain't in Denmark this time.

Your medical records belong to you. You can ask for any and all records as an adult or get your children's records. You just have to fill out a form and pay for whatever charges a medical office or physician incurs in getting you your stuff. It comes down to WHO asked for and WHO did any tests.

Anyone with a good printer and computer can cobble up some really convincing paperwork?

• Love 2

I'm just surprised that Yolanda, or someone connected with her hasn't at least googled the guy.  He's all over quackwatch.

http://www.casewatch.org/board/med/klinghardt/order.shtml

So many of the weird things she spouts are right out of his mouth on his website.  He's dangerous, and I see Yo as more of a dupe.  I think she is sick.  I think this guy has convinced her of all this hocus pocus stuff, since Lyme can be so very difficult to treat if you don't catch it early enough, and are one of the unlucky ones where AB came too late, or didn't help.

Her other crap "therapies" have probably made things worse as well.

• Love 8

I'm just surprised that Yolanda, or someone connected with her hasn't at least googled the guy.  He's all over quackwatch.

http://www.casewatch.org/board/med/klinghardt/order.shtml

So many of the weird things she spouts are right out of his mouth on his website.  He's dangerous, and I see Yo as more of a dupe.  I think she is sick.  I think this guy has convinced her of all this hocus pocus stuff, since Lyme can be so very difficult to treat if you don't catch it early enough, and are one of the unlucky ones where AB came too late, or didn't help.

Her other crap "therapies" have probably made things worse as well.

The Dr. in Belgium that diagnosed her having LD is AS questionable as this Dr. is. Yolanda, IMO, seeks out these kinds of Dr.'s (quacks) on purpose, she wants to hear what she wants, not the truth.

• Love 10

It will be a crystal citrus juicer on a walnut base with her name on the plaque?

Yes. It will have her name AND her image on it so she can admire her damn righteous self.  I take back the gold aspect of the original award I mentioned. YoFo wouldn't dare have any metals in her presence.

http://www.casewatch...rdt/order.shtml

Yes, that same website had been posted before. It was Wirewrap or someone else who posted it originally. It is an eye-opener for sure and it still makes me shake my head. YoFo has the audacity to pass off this bullshit onto unsuspecting victims of LD.  YoFo is seriously mentally ill or so full of bullshit. I will take a stab at it and say it is the second one. Her story about her two foot parasite is an example. YoFo is so full of shit, when she took a dump in the toilet she saw what came out: of her anal cavity and claimed it was a parasite when in fact, it was a foot long piece of shit.

• Love 7
Oh damn, I was hopeful when noticing this post that Yo would talk about the manmade versions of vitamins used in "fortified" and "enriched" carbs in the U.S. - many people (myself included) have genetic mutations that make it difficult to get rid of the folic acid found in baked goods, pasta, rice, etc., which can lead to blocked receptors, poor methylation and slow detox. But she didn't mention that aspect - bummer.
  • Love 4

My Last Will and Testament of Yolanda Foster.

To my Daughter Gigi, I leave my citrus juicer and almond de-huller

To the Non-Gigi, I leave my vast collection of Lyme literature - books, DVDs and poster board with all diseases remotely related to LD and citrus zester.

To the Un-Gigi, I leave him a life time supply of condoms, to keep the spirochetes from, you know, infecting the planet.

And to Daisy, I leave her with Gigi, The Non-Gigi and Un-Gigi -two days (each) out of the week to go and provide grief, nutrition, IV and Carb support for the rest of their natural and unnatural lives.

To David Foster, I leave him alone and to Mohammed, I leave him be.

/s/ Yolanda H Foster.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 2

My favorite from Yolanda:  "Interrogation right off the stage?"  Really, they got on a bus went back to a hotel room, I am thinking her three song set got all the compliments needed.  Stupid bitch needs to sit down with someone and find out what an interrogation is like.  I did not realize post performance revelry side effects was lying. 

Exactly.  It was nowhere near an interrogation, and Erika was not at all "right off the stage".  And - as I said in an earlier post - Bravo didn't have cameras there just to film the other women fawning all over Erika and telling her how wonderful her performance was for the rest of the night, especially since they already had enough footage of that from the bus.  Clearly, it was expected that their conversations and actions were going to move forward.  She supposedly performs all the time, and the other women had already been more than enthusiastic and complimentary toward her so it was clearly time to shift gears.

A question was asked.  Erika answered.  That was it.  But leave it to Yolanda to exaggerate things to a ridiculous level.  If it had been Kyle or LisaV in Erika's place, Yolanda would have been wagging her finger and chastising them for trying to avoid the question and then lying.   She's a master at having different standards for different people.  Total hypocrite.

• Love 7

^ I saw that this morning. I'm not going to lie, I'm not smart enough to really know what that article means but I know it was done by actual scientist so I'm all for it.

OMG.  You made me laugh.  I had to read the article real s l o w.

• Love 3

I'll tell you.  You can't leave this board for more than 45 seconds, or you've missed something new, and you're lost when you return!  What's this?  Is Yolanda cutting out carbohydrates?  Zoeysmom, I think carbs include sugar, things like pasta, etc  One more thing to look up!  Well, I'm going to have to go back and read, and by the time I catch up, it'll be time for bed!  LOL

• Love 2

I'll tell you.  You can't leave this board for more than 45 seconds, or you've missed something new, and you're lost when you return!  What's this?  Is Yolanda cutting out carbohydrates?  Zoeysmom, I think carbs include sugar, things like pasta, etc  One more thing to look up!  Well, I'm going to have to go back and read, and by the time I catch up, it'll be time for bed!  LOL

Onions, carrots, beets, peas, corn, green beans, peas, to name a few all have carbs.   Most fruits have a sugar called fructose-fortunately for Yolanda she can continue with lemon and almonds. 

• Love 3

I would so much rather see Anwar graduate from high school, college and grad school instead of jumping into the fame machine.  Nothing wrong with not being in the spotlight.

I would rather see that too.  However, Yolanda apparently thinks that she and everything she touches is golden and that being idolized by the masses is her children's destiny.  They're clearly far more special than the rest of us, so doing something as mundane as going to school is beneath them and a waste of time.  Getting an education is fine for us mere mortals and our ordinary offspring.  But her children are above all that and were destined for fame and fortune simply because she gave birth to them!

IMO, It isn't the money that she is mourning, it is the loss of status. David is known all over the world, Yolanda, not so well known outside the HW shows. LOL

OMG, she wore that Mrs. David Foster crown with obnoxious pride!  She boasted about his accomplishments and the talented people he worked with as though she had something to do with it.  Their "famous friends", all those names she gleefully dropped, would have had not the slightest interest in her if she hadn't been married to him.  She constantly bragged about them coming to her house.  Well guess what, Yo - They saw it as going to David's house, and they weren't there to see you.

I agree - Not being David Foster's wife shoves her a whole bunch of rungs down the ladder.  And she knows it.  It's not the man she misses.  It's not the marriage she mourns.  It's the status that she no longer has.  Because, of course, public perception and image are everything.

• Love 17

I had a visceral reaction to Gigi's Paris Vogue cover. I have two beautiful daughters and I can't even imagine how awful it would be to see either of them referred to as "The Body." So fucking gross. 

I'm rooting for Gigi and the non-Gigis, but I am beyond done with Yolanda. 

• Love 3

Gigi is slightly more nude on the Vogue Paris covers than she is in her bikini photo shoots. The no v no nipples "nudish" photo is pretty standard for models in her line of work.

Gigi got the Vogue China March cover.

5czo0p.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 2

Gigi was a child model.

So obviously, this was her parents decision.

Besides Yoyo being so pushy, I also think that momo is enamored with his kids being models as well.

He is just as shallow as his ex wife, IMO.

His Instagram is so juvenile, it is all about the good life, traveling and the like....

Not very impressed with his character whatsoever.

There was also a very unflattering article about his business practices a while back in the NYT.

He seems to be the west coast answer to Donald trump.

I love his twitter feed.  It's a treasure trove of lifestyles of the rich and famous.

I think Gigi looks great on the covers. 

Vanity Fair, the Hollywood edition arrived.  Actually, it's a very good issue BTW.

Anyway, Gigi is everywhere in that issue, modeling for several different designers, I don't think I went more than a few pages past one ad before seeing her again in another.  She really photographs well.

• Love 3

I agree - Not being David Foster's wife shoves her a whole bunch of rungs down the ladder.  And she knows it.  It's not the man she misses.  It's not the marriage she mourns.  It's the status that she no longer has.  Because, of course, public perception and image are everything.

There was something obscenely grotesque about the way she fawned over him, the 'don't speak while David plays' party, the 'My loh-ve' declarations...I knew he had had an ass-ful during one episode, he was late to a HW party and he acted like a guy that was showing up for a colonoscopy, root canal and spinal tap - all in one sitting. You could see his uneasiness with her during the times they were filmed together. I laughed at the lingerie dinner - not for the laugh, but for how stupid it looked.

Everyone wants someone to admire them, but her 'adoration' was merely a way to elevate herself over everyone around her - Super Model, Super Wife, Super Mom, Super Fraud??

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 15

Vanity Fair, the Hollywood edition arrived.  Actually, it's a very good issue BTW.

Anyway, Gigi is everywhere in that issue, modeling for several different designers, I don't think I went more than a few pages past one ad before seeing her again in another.  She really photographs well.

Gigi is very fortunate to have taken off-but is it now more about the model than the product?  She is young but man she has zip going for her in the way of a personality.  I mean of interest-not that she has a bad personality.  Like Kendall Jenner. 

• Love 5

Gigi is very fortunate to have taken off-but is it now more about the model than the product?  She is young but man she has zip going for her in the way of a personality.  I mean of interest-not that she has a bad personality.  Like Kendall Jenner. 

I don't know about that, I haven't seen her in speaking commercials yet, let alone acting.  We shall see if and when that happens.

In print ads though?  She's everywhere.  She's also arresting visually, she always draws my eye, and then I think "That's Gigi."  There are a couple of other models that draw my eye as well, certainly not all.  There seems to be a version of "street person, not quite heroin chic" as before, but getting close to that, going on, and in several ads.  Messy unkempt hair, dark circles under the eyes, one photo looks like two strung out hookers on a street corner wearing enough "fashion" to pay off my house.  Some designers may be moving back to that look.  (Note, not Gigi's photos.)

I'm still wondering about one photo, I'll find the page number when I finish reading a few articles tonight (OMG, I loved the one on Joan Didion BTW!)  Anyway, in the photo I'm thinking of, she has a very RED lip, more sophisticated looking, less gorgeous waif, I still don't know if that one is her.  Again, caught my attention though.  I wonder if that's her?  ha.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

Gigi is beautiful but her droopy eyelids (if she had Lyme disease affecting her central nervous system I'd say she had mild bilateral ptosis) bothers me. I guess some would say they are bedroom eyes but I think it makes her look sleepy or stoned. Regardless, she is beautiful.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 1

Bella and Gigi are both totally gorgeous, no doubt. But, I do hope Gigi will eventually be more than "The Body" and I do think that Bella can do better than The Weeknd. Please. 

Btw, I think Yo is still completely gorgeous. But, yeah, she's got problems and I'm tired of her.

• Love 2

I don't know about that, I haven't seen her in speaking commercials yet, let alone acting.  We shall see if and when that happens.

In print ads though?  She's everywhere.  She's also arresting visually, she always draws my eye, and then I think "That's Gigi."  There are a couple of other models that draw my eye as well, certainly not all.  There seems to be a version of "street person, not quite heroin chic" as before, but getting close to that, going on, and in several ads.  Messy unkempt hair, dark circles under the eyes, one photo looks like two strung out hookers on a street corner wearing enough "fashion" to pay off my house.  Some designers may be moving back to that look.  (Note, not Gigi's photos.)

I'm still wondering about one photo, I'll find the page number when I finish reading a few articles tonight (OMG, I loved the one on Joan Didion BTW!)  Anyway, in the photo I'm thinking of, she has a very RED lip, more sophisticated looking, less gorgeous waif, I still don't know if that one is her.  Again, caught my attention though.  I wonder if that's her?  ha.

By personality I mean her public persona.  She just seems kind of drab.  It would seem to me to keep up the interest in her she has to become more diverse.  She was dating rock guys, now she just seems to work. 

Gigi is beautiful but her droopy eyelids (if she had Lyme disease affecting her central nervous system I'd say she had mild bilateral ptosis) bothers me. I guess some would say they are bedroom eyes but I think it makes her look sleepy or stoned. Regardless, she is beautiful.

When she is not modeling her eyes are very deep set like Yolanda's -the squint look.  I think she spent the better part of sixteen years learning how to look bright eyed.  She does it well most of the time.

• Love 2

I think it's impossible to predict what degree of longevity Gigi, Bella, and Kendall will enjoy because they are the first "supers" whose modeling success derives from their celebrity rather than vise versa. If they were even 5-7 years older, I don't think they would enjoy the heat of which they're presently possessed - Vogue certainly would have regarded them as declasse, imo. But with Conde Nast magazines folding left and right and social media prowess determining who and what pulls in traffic to fashion and luxury sites, the PYTs of Instagram are poised for at least another half decade of prominence from my perspective. I still say Kendall has the Hadids trumped in almost every metric - she's racked up way more American Vogue solos, has a major cosmetics campaign (which is more important than an apparel counterpart in a variety of capacities), and boasts millions more followers on IG and Twitter . . . And I'm sure Yolanda coached Gigi on how to present her eyes ad nauseum; anyone else remember her lamenting how "Chinese" Gigi looked when doing one of her first Guess shoots in season 3? And I'm seconding the interpretation of her screen presence as bland. As for Bella doing "better" than The Weeknd, I guess she could do richer but, as far as I'm concerned, she's really, really lucky to have hooked up with a genuine creative talent - I don't always like his songs but he's the real deal as far as artistry goes. I haven't seen enough of Bella by herself to develop a definitive opinion but I have no trouble seeing why some on this board characterize her as a "loser" between the drunk driving, the woe-is-me-Lyme bullshit and i-could-have-been-an-Olympian revisionism. She's only 19 and her mendacity and self-aggrandizement are almost as bad as crazy Yo's.

• Love 8

I think it's impossible to predict what degree of longevity Gigi, Bella, and Kendall will enjoy because they are the first "supers" whose modeling success derives from their celebrity rather than vise versa. If they were even 5-7 years older, I don't think they would enjoy the heat of which they're presently possessed - Vogue certainly would have regarded them as declasse, imo. But with Conde Nast magazines folding left and right and social media prowess determining who and what pulls in traffic to fashion and luxury sites, the PYTs of Instagram are poised for at least another half decade of prominence from my perspective. I still say Kendall has the Hadids trumped in almost every metric - she's racked up way more American Vogue solos, has a major cosmetics campaign (which is more important than an apparel counterpart in a variety of capacities), and boasts millions more followers on IG and Twitter . . . And I'm sure Yolanda coached Gigi on how to present her eyes ad nauseum; anyone else remember her lamenting how "Chinese" Gigi looked when doing one of her first Guess shoots in season 3? And I'm seconding the interpretation of her screen presence as bland. As for Bella doing "better" than The Weeknd, I guess she could do richer but, as far as I'm concerned, she's really, really lucky to have hooked up with a genuine creative talent - I don't always like his songs but he's the real deal as far as artistry goes. I haven't seen enough of Bella by herself to develop a definitive opinion but I have no trouble seeing why some on this board characterize her as a "loser" between the drunk driving, the woe-is-me-Lyme bullshit and i-could-have-been-an-Olympian revisionism. She's only 19 and her mendacity and self-aggrandizement are almost as bad as crazy Yo's.

I get the feeling that even though Gig looks more like Yolanda, Bella is more like their mother personality wise.

• Love 5

If this has already been answered, I apologize but I may have missed it....

Did Sprite say why she went to Ohio to have her implants removed. I mean.... Ohio?? Nothing against Ohio, but aren't some of the world's best plastic surgeons right there in Beverly Hills?

• Love 6

It's weird, Bella was probably in this month's Vanity Fair as well, but I didn't notice her, she is so generic MODEL to me, which may get her much more longevity, but she simply doesn't stand out to me.  You guys said she walks better, but I don't watch fashion shows, so I don't know about that. 

Gigi has arresting eyes, both the color and her brows, and her lips are also distinctive.  Bella seems more bland to me, like every other model, thin, fake nose, I like the tilt in her eyes, but forgettable.  I think this is one of her better photos.  Pugnacious chin though, and is she using filler in that upper lip?

bella-hadid-smoky-eyes-guessing-game-w54

Anwar is cute too.  Dang, Yo and Mohammed made beautiful children.

2D38535B00000578-3265978-Like_mother_lik

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3265978/Bella-Anwar-Hadid-battling-Lyme-disease-mom-Yolanda-Foster-reveals.html

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

Did Sprite say why she went to Ohio to have her implants removed. I mean.... Ohio?? Nothing against Ohio, but aren't some of the world's best plastic surgeons right there in Beverly Hills?

The coupon was only good for any PS surgeon east of the Mississippi and was worth 1/20th of one cent.

• Love 3

Dr. Terry Dubrow removes ruptured implants all the time.  And installs fresh new ones all during the same procedure.  I think Dr. Feng is more inclined to feed the ego and hospitalize someone like Yolanda for nine days as opposed to out patient surgery.  Interesting to me is through all the Yolanda discussion not a word from the usually chatty Dr. Dubrow.     I take that as a sign of physician disagreement with Dr. Feng methods.  I found this woman physician in Beverly Hills, who was part of an interview with Melissa Gilbert about her breast implant removal.  The doctor outlines the procedure on her website complete with a cartoon recovery graph.  Perfect for someone with 60% brain function:  http://www.drcassileth.com/breast/revisions/breast-implant-removal/

• Love 6

Mostly everything we eat has carbs, some more than others. One of the worst offenders is bagels. I've read that 1 bagel equals about 5 slices of bread. Even fruit has carbs, which is why on some diets it is restricted. Technically carbs get transformed into fuel for the body, but as with any food, too much gets stored as fat. Gluten free alternatives were created because some people cannot eat gluten because of true medical conditions such as celiac disease. As with everything else, FroYo has gone overboard on something she knows nothing about.

• Love 9