Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

^^^^

This.  All kidding aside - and thanks, you guys have made me laugh all morning, and educated me too! - it's Yo's mentioning the length of the thing that did me in.  How does she know how long it is?  Who's doing the locating and measuring?  Short of (legitimate) surgery I know of just one other way to do that, and it ain't pretty. I wondered immediately if Yo's being treated by a quack like "Dr." Gillian McKeith.  Remember when she had a show on TLC or Discovery a few years ago, and her primary form of diagnosis?  This is all so gross but I'm intrigued if Yo is going to such lengths in her quest for health.

Edited by DeepRed
  • Love 3
Sorry if I gross you out, but I have to ask: have we heard anymore about Yo's 2-foot parasite?  I'm so intrigued by this.

Deep Red. these parasites can grow much longer than Yolanda's little 2-foot version.  They have heads, tails, eyes, etc., and are usually green in color.  If a person happens to get a pregnant parasite, whole families of them can live in there.  The doctor generally uses a wire with a loop on one end, sometimes referred to as a "fishing rod," sends it up the colon until it reaches the parasite, loops the loop around the parasite's neck, and begins pulling it downward toward the anus.  There parasites general provide no resistance until they begin to see light, and then they can put up a ferocious fight, resembling an alligator in a struggle.  Operating room personnel (nurses, etc.) have been known to make bets on the poundage of the parasites.  When the parasite is finally extracted, and the doctor has wiped the perspiration from his face, the parasite is placed in a sterilized dish and taken to the lab for testing (for diseases).  That's the long and short of it.

Just kidding!  I have the same questions (and the same squeamishness) that you do.  I simply couldn't resist.  Please don't hate me!  Would you believe that I have a brother and a sister-in-law who are both lab techs in a hospital?  I keep meaning to ask them about Yolanda's two-foot "animal!"  I will, and I'll let you know what they say.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 8

these parasites can grow much longer than Yolanda's little 2-foot version.  They have heads, tails, eyes, etc.

Yeah, Yolanda has a few of those up her ass: Daisy, Erika and Klinghardt.  There's always room for one more  :-)

• Love 10

Yolanda by association:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/11/inside-alana-hadid-x-lou-and-grey-a-family-affair/21311373/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing9%7Cdl16%7Csec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D1586300311

As always, Bella and Gigi are stunning.

(Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin myyyyyyyyyyyy opiniooooooooon).

What? There is another non-Gigi that I didn't know about? Alana Hadid. Are there more of them? Does she have Lyme Disease? I feel so out of the loop....I never knew about this non-Gigi.

Yes, Bella and Gigi look great.

• Love 2

I don't know who Alana is either.  Somebody, please explain.  I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I think Gigi and Bella look awful.  They're always so serious in pictures and on the runway.  Is that called the model pout, or what?  Why get your face all made over if all you're going to do is pout?  Come to think of it, they're making millions NOT smiling, so who's going to tell them to smile?

• Love 3

What? There is another non-Gigi that I didn't know about? Alana Hadid. Are there more of them? Does she have Lyme Disease? I feel so out of the loop....I never knew about this non-Gigi.

Yes, Bella and Gigi look great.

They are in a subclass below non-Gigi's, they are the women who look like dad.  Mohamed is fond of posting a baby picture of himself next to his grandson.  I do believe one of the daughters is an attorney and one is a purse designer.  Again the hadid habit of saturation of family photos and self professed accomplishments is getting old.  Mohamed seems to be over compensating for Gigi and non-Gigis successes by blowing these two women up.  I would however, love to hear they or one of them is the doubting Thomas when it comes to Yolanda's Lyme Disease.

• Love 6

From Vogue Paris Instagram:

5d9vn9.jpg

"After decades of androgyny, fashion is celebrating the return of a fuller, sportier figure. Digital superstar Gigi Hadid leads the charge for us, in Vogue Paris March 2016, out February 18."

Ouch, what a shit sandwich of a compliment.

And from Yolanda's Instagram

iekp6o.jpg

"TBT Before I knew that carbs turn into sugar and that gluten free was an option...... #LiveAndLearn #Motherhood #HappyMeals #Home"

• Love 2

From Vogue Paris Instagram:5d9vn9.jpg

"After decades of androgyny, fashion is celebrating the return of a fuller, sportier figure. Digital superstar Gigi Hadid leads the charge for us, in Vogue Paris March 2016, out February 18."

Ouch, what a shit sandwich of a compliment. And from Yolanda's Instagramiekp6o.jpg

"TBT Before I knew that carbs turn into sugar and that gluten free was an option...... #LiveAndLearn #Motherhood #HappyMeals #Home"

Is that Hanky & Pankey in the background?

• Love 9

I'm glad some people are calling out Yolanda on twitter about her and Erika lying about the Lisas.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/10/twitter-blasts-yolanda-foster-defending-erika-girardi-lying/

No surprise that Yolanda stopped tweeting as soon as viewers brought up the facts about Brandi OR that she tweeted it basically didn't matter that she lied about LisaR to LisaV/Kyle because the content of the conversation was more important. You know, the conversation where LisaV's reveals that Mohamed, the kids father, said the kids were "fine" and where she also said that if Yolanda says they are sick, then she believes her....Yes, that conversation where Lisa says nothing bad about Yolanda OR the kids BUT SHAME, SHAME on LisaV/Kyle for that! LOL

Is that Hanky & Pankey in the background?

LOL, they are geese statues but notice the COOK in the background! Yolanda did NOT cook/prepare that food on the table! LOL

• Love 9

No surprise that Yolanda stopped tweeting as soon as viewers brought up the facts about Brandi OR that she tweeted it basically didn't matter that she lied about LisaR to LisaV/Kyle because the content of the conversation was more important. You know, the conversation where LisaV's reveals that Mohamed, the kids father, said the kids were "fine" and where she also said that if Yolanda says they are sick, then she believes her....Yes, that conversation where Lisa says nothing bad about Yolanda OR the kids BUT SHAME, SHAME on LisaV/Kyle for that! LOL

LOL, they are geese statues but notice the COOK in the background! Yolanda did NOT cook/prepare that food on the table! LOL

agree!

Some of YoWoe's nasty side slipped out and showed up her tweets to LisaR.

The comments are fun to read on that linked article!

• Love 4

Me too and judging by the comments on other articles and tweets by Yo, people are tiring of her Lyme journey as well.  I wonder what she will come up next to keep the Yolanda sympathy train running. 

She brings up the separation next!

LOL She MUST keep that sympathy train a running at all costs! LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

She brings up the separation next!

LOL She MUST keep that sympathy train a running at all costs! LOL

Why am I not surprised. She is the ultimate victim. I wonder when she is going to post her latest VIC PIC (I think this is from RonnieK @ trashtalktv)

she initiated the divorce! Don't tell me she plays the "David left me" card! He didn't want to pay for her woo-bullshit "treatments" so she filed for divorce.

OMG, I feel the same about YoWoe as I do my least favorite HWs: bg & carlton.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 7

Why am I not surprised. She is the ultimate victim. I wonder when she is going to post her latest VIC PIC (I think this is from RonnieK @ trashtalktv)

she initiated the divorce! Don't tell me she plays the "David left me" card! He didn't want to pay for her woo-bullshit "treatments" so she filed for divorce.

OMG, I feel the same about YoWoe as I do my least favorite HWs: bg & carlton.

The preview show her dabbing tears off her face talking about their marriage with either Erika or Brandi (I think).

She, Yolanda, is going for THE victim GOLD medal! LOL

• Love 8

The preview show her dabbing tears off her face talking about their marriage with either Erika or Brandi (I think).

She, Yolanda, is going for THE victim GOLD medal! LOL

LOL

YoFo needs her own award. She is so damn special. The Golden Almond or the Golden Lyme Award.

• Love 7

I don't know who Alana is either.  Somebody, please explain.  I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I think Gigi and Bella look awful.  They're always so serious in pictures and on the runway.  Is that called the model pout, or what?  Why get your face all made over if all you're going to do is pout?  Come to think of it, they're making millions NOT smiling, so who's going to tell them to smile?

I agree.  I think they both look terrible in that photo.  Models can look quite beautiful with the "model pout" or a vacant look, but this photo is not flattering to either of them, IMO.

Yes, I noticed that too!   Her perfect little photo had one detail that totally betrayed the image she was trying to convey.   Perfect!  This woman is just overflowing with inconsistencies and concrete proof that she's a complete fake.  She's giving us gifts at this point.  

And I love her hashtag on Twitter  - #KidsOffLimits.  Really?  Suddenly the kids are off limits?  The same kids she has been shoving down our throats for years?

• Love 13

Looking at that photo and it seems pretty clear to me the whole fake posing and setting up so called candid shots has been YoYo Stage Ma's game from pretty long ago.  I don't think for an instant any of them even ate anything on that table.  Okay maybe if under those pieces of fruit, is pulped bamboo fronds. 

But what I love about the pic is the huge fuck you to the rest of the world.  For most people, even today, that would look like a nice if indulgent spread.  Pastry, fruit and probably some yogurt and granola under the fruit in the bowls or some cereal.  And she makes a point to tell us all how horrible it is.  God she is a nasty nasty creature.

Gigi is still an it girl.  But lately all the pics I have seen of Bella.  Elle and Glamour for instance (though I've found out that tons of what we think are publication editorial pics are really just done for the internet -- they aren't paid as much and never make the printed issues -- in this day and age of decaying print magazines, it makes sense but it also means that Bella can be in a bunch of "magazines" but isn't the one they pay good money for).  Anyway.  I noticed that Bella always gets the weird slightly off angle shots.  Her head is always titled or skewed or, I had to laugh, several that have something blocking part of her face.  I know people think she is beautiful. I get that.  But I don't find her "print pretty".  I think in those terms Gigi slightly edges out Kendall Jenner and then her own sister.  But none of them are very versatile.  Gigi has that constant mouth slightly parted as if she is witnessing her own alien abduction as zoeysmom already pointed out.  And Bella apparently takes the same coaching but her version of surprise makes it look like many of her shots catches her getting a surprise-anal exam.  It's like the photographer keeps yelling at her "you just got fingered!  It's still there!  Beautiful!!!  Now two fingers!  Wonderful.....okay that's a wrap....wait, you can see her whole face in that one.  Get fan.. a BIG fan, let's do one more set and this time I want that fan on high....finger up your ass.....'

But this naked ass empress now has three buck naked spawn trotting down runways and getting paid for it (though looking at all the pics from Milan and Paris and now here in NY I'm wondering if Anwar's parents are paying the designers for even just the mockwalks to set the lights so they can say he is now a model.  Lymeson is a tad too short and his face, no matter how much his mother is starving him, is too soft and lacks any definition.  And he doesn't have the body to walk for swimwear activewear or underwear. 

• Love 7

I'm glad some people are calling out Yolanda on twitter about her and Erika lying about the Lisas.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/10/twitter-blasts-yolanda-foster-defending-erika-girardi-lying/

My favorite from Yolanda:  "Interrogation right off the stage?"  Really, they got on a bus went back to a hotel room, I am thinking her three song set got all the compliments needed.  Stupid bitch needs to sit down with someone and find out what an interrogation is like.  I did not realize post performance revelry side effects was lying.  

• Love 10

There is no doubt in my mind that the records Yo-Yo has probably from her snake oil doctors.  But what is the law on that matter?  What if the records were real and one of the Not-Gigis was pissed their personal health records were given to someone not family and potentially aired on television?  What is the status of protection via minors in Anwar's case?  And isn't Bella now legally and adult even if the records go to a time when she wasn't?  I mean I know Yo-Yo is a raving loon with an ego needier than Donald Trump's bed head, but what kind of legitimate doctor would release records even to a parent in that kind of manner?  I do think whoever posted the likelihood of it being pages of the kids medical records with  having one of those lyme tests coming back as positive but simply meaning they had been exposed to it, not contracted it as the best bullet in Yo Yo's gun of retribution.  But I also think she is crazy enough to simply think that Klingwrap guy is enough since he has an M.D.  And he would probably write her anything she and her checkbook wanted.

But even a page of real record that shows 'positive' for the exposure test.  Would a good doctor allow it?  Maybe he has no idea and she simply has demanded to have copies of their records.  But still.  There is something so rotten here and it ain't in Denmark this time.

• Love 3

I don't think Anwar will actually ever do any modeling other than perhaps a photo shoot or two. Male models earn a fraction of what the women earn, plus name recognition doesn't apply to male models. And the women only earn big money for ad campaigns. All the editorials and covers they do are mostly for the prestige, in 2009 a model earned $250 for a day's work for US Vogue, $125 for a day's work at Paris Vogue.

Anwar has far too much going for him to waste his time modeling.

• Love 4

I don't think Anwar will actually ever do any modeling other than perhaps a photo shoot or two. Male models earn a fraction of what the women earn, plus name recognition doesn't apply to male models. And the women only earn big money for ad campaigns. All the editorials and covers they do are mostly for the prestige, in 2009 a model earned $250 for a day's work for US Vogue, $125 for a day's work at Paris Vogue.

Thank you!!!

Wtf is the Hadid obsession with modeling?

It is so fucking lame, IMO.

both momo and his father are educated men, I bet wife number one was too and in his culture he knows that education is everything.....

Bozo!

Fuck her and she needs a croissant, IMO!
  • Love 7

Mohamed's first wife's last known press mention had her living in ... Potomac! She seems to have kept a very low profile.

Good for her.

So momo left MD in disgrace and debt and from what i were reading, if his spec house does not pan out in LA, he will do the same there.

Yes, Anwar needs to do him, IMO.

By the time, he comes of age. There could be nothing left there.(by rich people standards)

• Love 5

Who knows how far this particular little naked Lymon can go before someone creams loud enough 'no clothes!'  I thought the Kardashians, Justin Beiber, One Direction and Donald Trump would all be done by now, so I'm obviously not having a keep grasp on societal populism.  Heck I thought Beyonce had no real talent, still not bought a ticket on that and see where she has gone.  If something is beloved and adored in pop culture and its name isn't Idris Elba or Adele I'm pretty much living in opposite world.     I just have issue with a pair of parents that apparently let their kid skip school and go off to NYC to do go-sees for the mens shows that took place last week.  I doubt they have spring break in CA in late January do they?  And issue with the mother who brags about said son joining the ranks of his modeling and finally independent sisters. 

I do find it funny that for someone so tediously absorbed in the glamour of modeling seems to have no idea how it works.  In specific the men.  As you mention the pay and demand makes it even more tenuous.  Not to mention that getting to a peak is even harder.  A style season (which can last anywhere from one set of shows to a couple of years) usually sees a couple of women swim to the top and stay there long enough to be a 'name'  Not necessarily the supermodels of the apex of modeling.  But still 'names'.  Today you can the ones who have arrived by finding out who Taylor Swift tries to get a selfie with during Fashion Week.

But for men?  Lucky for one.  I mean there was Marcus Schenkenberg?  Then Tyson Beckford.  and now David Gandy.  There are other names of course but ones who are faces you immediately see all over even if you don't remember the name.   And see for a couple of years if they are men because they do last longer.  the one advantage.

But there  is such an arrogance that Yolanda seems to think it a given that he will be a model.   Heck Rocco Beckham burst out the gate thanks in great part to who his parents are.  And he isn't exactly setting runways and ad campaigns on fire.  He is celebrity meets curiosity.  A dead Famecat.  How long any interest in him last will be interesting.  Patrick Schwarzenegger was going to be so huge.  Until he wasn't.  In some ways I'm surprised that Yo Yo sees this as Anwar's fame ticket.  It kind of makes me wonder how much money is really in the Hadid bank accounts.  I get her looks obsession but I think it would translate into Anwar being a younger more American version of what Mohammed tries to be and what I think Yo Yo thought she married.  The rich sauve international man of finance but also of luxury and play.  Skiing, horses, sailing etc.  I mean what aging billionaire is she hoping Anwar falls off the runway and into his/her arms?  I kid.  A little.  I think that is what she is hoping for the Gigi and the Not-Gigi 1.0

• Love 9

Its not the existence of male goldiggers.  It is the fact that Yo Yo seems rather archaic in terms of gender even beyond whatever ethic and cultural mix Anwar brings on his father's side.   I just find it odd she sees that as a male role since I would think she would already cast Anwar in the role she thinks her daughters being models stand to attain as their spouses.

Considering what a perv and predator Andy Cohen is known to be in terms of just past legal-age, struggling male models, maybe Yo Yo is hoping to score a former Bravo exec and fading tv industry producer (had a lot of rejects of late -- even VH1 and WE have passed on some of his independent offerings it appears).  Maybe that is the goal.  Maybe  Cohen is the sugar daddy with a show she is hoping for.  By all accounts Anwar is just shy a birthday or two of Cohen's perfect paramour's age.

ETA: lost the first part of my post first time around

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 3

Its not the existence of male goldiggers.  It is the fact that Yo Yo seems rather archaic in terms of gender even beyond whatever ethic and cultural mix Anwar brings on his father's side.   I just find it odd she sees that as a male role since I would think she would already cast Anwar in the role she thinks her daughters being models stand to attain as their spouses.

Considering what a perv and predator Andy Cohen is known to be in terms of just past legal-age, struggling male models, maybe Yo Yo is hoping to score a former Bravo exec and fading tv industry producer (had a lot of rejects of late -- even VH1 and WE have passed on some of his independent offerings it appears).  Maybe that is the goal.  Maybe  Cohen is the sugar daddy with a show she is hoping for.  By all accounts Anwar is just shy a birthday or two of Cohen's perfect paramour's age.

ETA: lost the first part of my post first time around

Interesting! I really wouldn't be surprised.

Truth!

He sure loves his twinks however Andy ain't that dumb!

He is on a tour with anderson cooper right now.

I would almost, feel sorry for him except that he is a total women hater....

• Love 2

Mohamed still seems to have plenty of money. Even Yolanda still has money. I don't see times being that lean, Shiva is still around. Becoming some rich gay guy's flavor of the month isn't that lucrative either.

• Love 2

Mohamed still seems to have plenty of money. Even Yolanda still has money. I don't see times being that lean, Shiva is still around. Becoming some rich gay guy's flavor of the month isn't that lucrative either.

Tell that to Calvin Klein or Elton John,

They spent and are still spending plenty!!!!

• Love 1

Calvin Klein entices nobodies from meth hinterlands. I just don't see Anwar needing or wanting money that badly. Gigi and Bella both live in separate New York apartments worth over $2 million each, and their mother bought them for the girls. Anwar is probably going to get something similar.

Edited by Kokapetl

Without looking at their bank accounts no one knows how much money they have.  No offense but I think I can go back and find plenty of people who would claim so and so had "enough" or was "rich" even five seconds after the world finds out they are broke.

But the other more pressing point is how much is "enough".  The Hadids could be making millions.  And spending it.  Investing it unwisely.  Money in doesn't mean it doesn't go back out.  I think if they claim to be rich and are reality stars I have to wonder just how rich they are.  And I count Mohammed in that category since I think you could point your phone at him and say 'rolling' and he would do whatever you told him to.  Sure you have some like Camille Grammer who is less offensive but still 'm guessing crazier than a loon who does it solely to stroke the ego. 

I was actually kidding about Anwar to some extent but I still think Yo Yo has such a weird idea of how modeling will give one everything and she essentially used modeling to become a trophy wife and then financially independent apparently by a marriage settlement.  So it makes me wonder about where exactly a career that is hard to get into, doesn't really pay all that well in terms of decades more of life, let alone give you the step up to a second career.  Female models have tough enough but there is more room to segue into other venues even if it is a slim to none proposition for them.  Gigi is trying hard and has already gotten that cooking show gig under her belt as a foundation for her celebrity bona fides.  Professionally dating the boy band-er is another item under celebrity talents.  I would not be surprised if they are heavily campaigning for her to be on the next Dancing with the Stars, though that might be a lateral move from being a Boobs in Bras Gal on Primetime with the whole touched by a Victoria's Secret Angel miracle of sudden cup size increase (or two).  And in the world, former models can marry well.  That seems part and parcel of Yo Yo's overall "independence".  So I just think it funny she is somehow if not completely applying it to her son in the same world she lives where there is men's business and women's business

Plus I really want to know how she sees a man going through another sixty or seventy years based on a few years of modeling.  Tyson Beckford is probably one of the biggest male models still alive and still getting some work (though he seems to embarrass himself as much as anything trying to stay relevant).  And he is sweating to keep that relevancy.   David Gandy has some nasty rumors as to who he  has to please and how.  I suspect they are false but still.  It makes you wonder about the industry that Yo Yo sees as the end all to be all.  She is clearly delusional and though crafty and cunning I don't think that bright.  More of an ego issue of not seeing anything she doesn't want to versus lack of education etc.  But I always thought she knew how to make bank.  So while I get that is the direction she pushes two of the extensions of Yo Yo I simply find pushing the third in that direction actually at odds.  Not just with sense, but 90% less sense...

• Love 7

Calvin Klein entices nobodies from meth hinterlands. I just don't see Anwar needing or wanting money that badly. Gigi and Bella both live in separate New York apartments worth over $2 million each, and their mother bought them for the girls. Anwar is probably going to get something similar.

I do not care how wealthy one is, there is such a thing as being seduced when one is young and dumb.

I witnessed the full circle already.

My old friends went from twinks to Pygmalions.

It is not only about money either.

I would so much rather see Anwar graduate from high school, college and grad school instead of jumping into the fame machine.  Nothing wrong with not being in the spotlight.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13

Without looking at their bank accounts no one knows how much money they have. No offense but I think I can go back and find plenty of people who would claim so and so had "enough" or was "rich" even five seconds after the world finds out they are broke.

But the other more pressing point is how much is "enough". The Hadids could be making millions. And spending it. Investing it unwisely. Money in doesn't mean it doesn't go back out. I think if they claim to be rich and are reality stars I have to wonder just how rich they are. And I count Mohammed in that category since I think you could point your phone at him and say 'rolling' and he would do whatever you told him to. Sure you have some like Camille Grammer who is less offensive but still 'm guessing crazier than a loon who does it solely to stroke the ego.

I was actually kidding about Anwar to some extent but I still think Yo Yo has such a weird idea of how modeling will give one everything and she essentially used modeling to become a trophy wife and then financially independent apparently by a marriage settlement. So it makes me wonder about where exactly a career that is hard to get into, doesn't really pay all that well in terms of decades more of life, let alone give you the step up to a second career. Female models have tough enough but there is more room to segue into other venues even if it is a slim to none proposition for them. Gigi is trying hard and has already gotten that cooking show gig under her belt as a foundation for her celebrity bona fides. Professionally dating the boy band-er is another item under celebrity talents. I would not be surprised if they are heavily campaigning for her to be on the next Dancing with the Stars, though that might be a lateral move from being a Boobs in Bras Gal on Primetime with the whole touched by a Victoria's Secret Angel miracle of sudden cup size increase (or two). And in the world, former models can marry well. That seems part and parcel of Yo Yo's overall "independence". So I just think it funny she is somehow if not completely applying it to her son in the same world she lives where there is men's business and women's business

Plus I really want to know how she sees a man going through another sixty or seventy years based on a few years of modeling. Tyson Beckford is probably one of the biggest male models still alive and still getting some work (though he seems to embarrass himself as much as anything trying to stay relevant). And he is sweating to keep that relevancy. David Gandy has some nasty rumors as to who he has to please and how. I suspect they are false but still. It makes you wonder about the industry that Yo Yo sees as the end all to be all. She is clearly delusional and though crafty and cunning I don't think that bright. More of an ego issue of not seeing anything she doesn't want to versus lack of education etc. But I always thought she knew how to make bank. So while I get that is the direction she pushes two of the extensions of Yo Yo I simply find pushing the third in that direction actually at odds. Not just with sense, but 90% less sense...

I personally think that Yolanda's attempt to make Bella a supermodel is futile, let alone Anwar.

I think Mohamed might cut people off if Anwar doesn't graduate and go to university.

• Love 4

I personally think that Yolanda's attempt to make Bella a supermodel is futile, let alone Anwar.

I think Mohamed might cut people off if Anwar doesn't graduate and go to university.

There is a reason why he lives with his father.

Did he drop out of high school

• Love 2

I was reading the last few pages of this at work yesterday, and you guys are hilarious!!  I just sat there giggling, trying to look busy, and then I read some SUPER funny stuff and started laughing out loud full on.  I know I must have looked like a loon, but what the hell! Tres hilarious!!!

Especially all the parasite stuff!  Throwing it down on the table at the reunion, the parasite wearing a "strappy sandal".. Lord, that is sooo funny!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4

Haha, The UKDailyMail had moan and complain in their headlines about the bread tweet/instagram. They said Yolanda took time to moan about bread in the lead headline, and the second headline when you go to the story said she was complaining about bread in the headline. Then it talked about commenters calling her out about what she is doing. They always have several stories a day about the kids, all the current up to date things that are going on with them. But I think the tide is turning regarding Yolanda with UKDailyMail. 

Yep, so true. Amusing article and great to see they are no longer praising the sun shining out her ass. I sometimes check out the UK's DailyMail and  you are so right! --> Gigi or Bella or Yo always seem to be in one the the small boxes on the right side. Even today, there is something about Gigi that you can click on in the right column! They have been blowing up and I can see Andy drooling over getting Yo her own show (or keeping her) as long as there is some mandatory Gigi/Bella time. That may have factored into why we had the will scene and the making sandwiches scene. Gigi alone on the show would be interesting but she is all over the world. I'm not interested in Yo or Bella (I am over her after her vic pic with the iv & Yo in bed....ever so stylized).

Yo mourning her marriage, LOL. The divorce has been in the works for a while now and she filed for it. They seem to have amicably split up. I think she is mourning his money.

• Love 7

The divorce has been in the works for a while now and she filed for it. They seem to have amicably split up. I think she is mourning his money.

IMO, It isn't the money that she is mourning, it is the loss of status. David is known all over the world, Yolanda, not so well known outside the HW shows. LOL

• Love 12