Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

This URL doesn't work for me, it just redirects to RadarOnline's homepage.

This is from the story!   "Yolanda, 52, is reportedly asking for $100,000 a month in support from David!"  I dislike OK's site, it is a keep clicking through with a ton of adds.

• Love 1

Does this mean that Yo and David didn't have a prenup?  I find that hard to believe.  This was his fourth marriage and he came into it with a lot of assets.  Same could be said for Yo - - she had a house prior to marrying David and was getting a nice chunk of change from Mo.

Regardless, $100K a  month for a four year marriage that produced no children is insane.  I get that David is worth a lot of money but it's not like Yo helped him accumulate it.  Going by the old rule of thumb, she should only get support for half the duration of the marriage anyhow (which is maybe why she's asking for $100K?  Over two years that's a hefty sum.) 

I'd love to hear comments from Lisa Rinna and Erika on the $100K.  Those two pull no punches.

They have a pre-nup and usually part of it is that if someone becomes ill and is unable to care for themselves or work the spouse can be ordered to pay support.  My issue with Yolanda is a couple of weeks she was trotting out her will and telling her kids if she passed they would be set for life.  My thought and I am sure David's attorneys thoughts as well, is she certainly has her own resources to tend to her own needs.   This was a relatively short marriage.

• Love 4

They have a pre-nup and usually part of it is that if someone becomes ill and is unable to care for themselves or work the spouse can be ordered to pay support.  My issue with Yolanda is a couple of weeks she was trotting out her will and telling her kids if she passed they would be set for life.  My thought and I am sure David's attorneys thoughts as well, is she certainly has her own resources to tend to her own needs.   This was a relatively short marriage.

I also suspect this why she is back doing the sickie/selfies and saying she is still sick NOW. She was tweeting how well she was doing not all that long ago and has stopped and low and behold, she is asking for alimony. LOL

• Love 6

Yeah she is documenting the shit out of how she's so sick, sick because she signed that damned prenup.  I think this was plan b if she didn't have her lifestyles show by now.  She imagined herself as the new lemony Martha Stewart.   Too bad she can't cook as the Cooking Channel seems to be having a lot of 'celebrity' cooking shows.  Telling folks how to creatively nibble on an almond and to fill a bowl of lemons (for decoration) on the table isn't going to cut it for a cooking show.  If she even had a gazillion recipes using lemons, that might be enough of a hook for a snow - depending upon what else was in development. 

If she were really ill, no way would she be posing for that many pictures or making goofy faces.  I know when I feel like shit, I sleep a lot or try to,and am mostly in bed.  Last thing I'd ever do is pose for a picture or take a selfie.  I've usually got awful bedhead going on, an old ratty bathrobe or sweatshirt, nothing I'd want to the world to see.  

• Love 8

will the transcripts of the divorce proceedings (if they go to court) be available? I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it but I wouldn't mind reading them. I'm hoping David dishes some dirt on YoWoe. Nah, they will probably be all dignified about it...lol

• Love 4

I think that Yo is no longer 'coloring' hair which in Yo's world is different from 'highlighting' her hair.  Just like she's going to come up with some differentiation between not wearing makeup and putting on a little makeup.  Walking up the 2000 steps to her patio is not taking a walk.  Walking with Kyle and Erika in the park is different from walking on the beach.  Nine months not taking a walk is the same as a year.  Seven months in bed is about the same as ten months.  Getting out of bed to go to Award Shows and other events don't count. 

What do you expect of her? 

She has no brain function. 

Wait, she has some brain function. 

She has Lyme brain and the worst case of silicone leakage 'ev va' . 

She has to leave now because she has to go back to bed so she can rest up for her IV treatment and colonic.  After that, she has to take her plastic baggie of 200 supplements and make sure the non Gigi's take theirs plus make sure they get to their holistic IV treatments.  All this and making sure she gets her Lyme advocate to set up and take photos of everything for instagram.  This is one busy woman pursuing her 'career'.  And don't anyone dare question it or her choice of treatments.  She is the face of Lyme. Everyone's job is to ask her what she needs and give her sympathy. 

• Love 14

I think that Yo is no longer 'coloring' hair which in Yo's world is different from 'highlighting' her hair.  Just like she's going to come up with some differentiation between not wearing makeup and putting on a little makeup.  Walking up the 2000 steps to her patio is not taking a walk.  Walking with Kyle and Erika in the park is different from walking on the beach.  Nine months not taking a walk is the same as a year.  Seven months in bed is about the same as ten months.  Getting out of bed to go to Award Shows and other events don't count. 

What do you expect of her? 

She has no brain function. 

Wait, she has some brain function. 

She has Lyme brain and the worst case of silicone leakage 'ev va' . 

She has to leave now because she has to go back to bed so she can rest up for her IV treatment and colonic.  After that, she has to take her plastic baggie of 200 supplements and make sure the non Gigi's take theirs plus make sure they get to their holistic IV treatments.  All this and making sure she gets her Lyme advocate to set up and take photos of everything for instagram.  This is one busy woman pursuing her 'career'.  And don't anyone dare question it or her choice of treatments.  She is the face of Lyme. Everyone's job is to ask her what she needs and give her sympathy. 

And people were out for blood when Vicki G. wanted a simple casserole.

• Love 9

I don't believe that (besides Aviva from New York) I have ever seen a more self involved housewife than Yolanda.

Her children are nothing but extensions of herself, (as she proclaims on social media, she gave them LIFE!) (Ok, she f'ed Mohammed at least 3 times)

Her friends should be taking care of her.

She is sacrificing herself for all of the victims of invisible diseases. (thank God it's not a visible disease, can you picture the Instagram posts?)

She also sacrificed herself for her King David, which she should be well compensated for,  and we won't be surprised to see proof of in future tabloids.

Every word she speaks, every photo she posts, every face she makes, is another leg being tossed on the table.

• Love 14

When Yolanda divorced Mohamed she got a Santa Barbara mansion with horse stables, she ultimately sold it for $3 million, a Malibu property worth $6 million, a lump sum of $3.6 million, child support of $10,000 a month for each child plus nannies and private schooling, alimony of $10,000 a month for herself, and ownership of Hadid Interiors. Yolanda paid $4.5 million for the land she built the lemon mansion on, and it sold (after she built a mansion of course) for $19 million. She's gotta be worth at least $15 - $20 million herself. David is estimated at $30 million. How could she possibly hope to get $100,000 a month alimony from her current husband? Did she incur expenses of $1.2 million a year while she was married to him?

• Love 5

will the transcripts of the divorce proceedings (if they go to court) be available? I'm kind of embarrassed to admit it but I wouldn't mind reading them. I'm hoping David dishes some dirt on YoWoe. Nah, they will probably be all dignified about it...lol

My guess is this matter will be settled out of court with a confidential agreement.  The best we can hope for is the judge to release a written ruling regarding the spousal support.  This is just my guess, but it would seem to me the marital asset, the mansion, was probably divided at the time of sale.  Perhaps David created some million dollar pieces he will get royalties on for a long time and she may use the spousal support as leverage.   

Has David even filed a response?  Often times, like in the LeAnn Rimes divorce the response and the settlement are filed simultaneously.  Another guess, I think this divorce was awhile in the making and there were strategic dates for the filing.

• Love 3

When Yolanda divorced Mohamed she got a Santa Barbara mansion with horse stables, she ultimately sold it for $3 million, a Malibu property worth $6 million, a lump sum of $3.6 million, child support of $10,000 a month for each child plus nannies and private schooling, alimony of $10,000 a month for herself, and ownership of Hadid Interiors. Yolanda paid $4.5 million for the land she built the lemon mansion on, and it sold (after she built a mansion of course) for $19 million. She's gotta be worth at least $15 - $20 million herself. David is estimated at $30 million. How could she possibly hope to get $100,000 a month alimony from her current husband? Did she incur expenses of $1.2 million a year while she was married to him?

I think David and Yolanda were partners in the Malibu house.  I mean someone had to pay for it to be built.  I have often thought that Yolanda may have misrepresented her fabulousness and promised David a lot more on his return in the  mansion.  It always seemed to me it was ready in time for the wedding and then within a year it was on the market.    We saw at least two full time people tending to the house and grounds.  That gets expensive. 

I think Yolanda is probably pretty liquid in her holdings.  Didn't she just drop $5 million on a new condo?  One without special Lyme Disease battling paint.  I think Erika said she also remodeled the place.

• Love 3

I wouldn't doubt it.  God only knows (and maybe David Foster) how much money this woman has spent and continues to spend on 'treatments' for all her illnesses.  Sad?  Yes.  There's a lot of 'doctors' and 'charlatans' making money off of Yo.

• Love 4

It will likely end with an MSA (Marital Settlement Agreement) where the parties won't have to go to court. Mediation is the usual route to avoid having a judge decide the case. Unless either side wants to publicly reveal what agreement they came to, it will remain private. My guess is, YoFo is using a tactic where one asks for more money than they are really hoping to receive in the end. By asking for $100k, negotiations will bring that amount down to a figure that YoFo finds reasonable.

The controlling statute that the court (California) must consider in establishing permanent spousal support states the following:

4320. In ordering spousal support under this part, the court shall consider all of the following circumstances:

(a) The extent to which the earning capacity of each party is sufficient to maintain the standard of living established during the marriage, taking into account all of the following:

(1) The marketable skills of the supported party; the job market for those skills; the time and expenses required for the supported party to acquire the appropriate education or training to develop those skills; and the possible need for retraining or education to acquire other, more marketable skills or employment.

(2) The extent to which the supported party’s present or future earning capacity is impaired by periods of unemployment that were incurred during the marriage to permit the supported party to devote time to domestic duties.

(b) The extent to which the supported party contributed to the attainment of an education, training, a career position, or a license by the supporting party.

© The ability of the supporting party to pay spousal support, taking into account the supporting party’s earning capacity, earned and unearned income, assets, and standard of living.

(d) The needs of each party based on the standard of living established during the marriage.

(e) The obligations and assets, including the separate property, of each party.

(f) The duration of the marriage.

(g) The ability of the supported party to engage in gainful employment without unduly interfering with the interests of dependent children in the custody of the party.

(h) The age and health of the parties

(i) Documented evidence of any history of domestic violence, as defined in Section 6211, between the parties, including, but not limited to, consideration of emotional distress resulting from domestic violence perpetrated against the supported party by the supporting party, and consideration of any history of violence against the supporting party by the supported party.

(j) The immediate and specific tax consequences to each party.

(k) The balance of the hardships to each party.

(l) The goal that the supported party shall be self-supporting within a reasonable period of time. Except in the case of a marriage of long duration as described in Section 4336, a “reasonable period of time” for purposes of this section generally shall be one-half the length of the marriage. However, nothing in this section is intended to limit the court’s discretion to order support for a greater or lesser length of time, based on any of the other factors listed in this section, Section 4336, and the circumstances of the parties.

(m) The criminal conviction of an abusive spouse shall be considered in making a reduction or elimination of a spousal support award in accordance with Section 4325.

(n) Any other factors the court determines are just and equitable.

Of course, all of the above is dependent upon the judge throwing out the prenuptial agreement.

• Love 7

(1) The marketable skills of the supported party; the job market for those skills; the time and expenses required for the supported party to acquire the appropriate education or training to develop those skills; and the possible need for retraining or education to acquire other, more marketable skills or employment.

Citrus grower, lemon picker?

• Love 5

It will likely end with an MSA (Marital Settlement Agreement) where the parties won't have to go to court. Mediation is the usual route to avoid having a judge decide the case. Unless either side wants to publicly reveal what agreement they came to, it will remain private. My guess is, YoFo is using a tactic where one asks for more money than they are really hoping to receive in the end. By asking for $100k, negotiations will bring that amount down to a figure that YoFo finds reasonable.

The controlling statute that the court (California) must consider in establishing permanent spousal support states the following:

4320. In ordering spousal support under this part, the court shall consider all of the following circumstances:

(a) The extent to which the earning capacity of each party is sufficient to maintain the standard of living established during the marriage, taking into account all of the following:

(2) The extent to which the supported party’s present or future earning capacity is impaired by periods of unemployment that were incurred during the marriage to permit the supported party to devote time to domestic duties.

(b) The extent to which the supported party contributed to the attainment of an education, training, a career position, or a license by the supporting party.

© The ability of the supporting party to pay spousal support, taking into account the supporting party’s earning capacity, earned and unearned income, assets, and standard of living.

(d) The needs of each party based on the standard of living established during the marriage.

(e) The obligations and assets, including the separate property, of each party.

(f) The duration of the marriage.

(g) The ability of the supported party to engage in gainful employment without unduly interfering with the interests of dependent children in the custody of the party.

(h) The age and health of the parties

(i) Documented evidence of any history of domestic violence, as defined in Section 6211, between the parties, including, but not limited to, consideration of emotional distress resulting from domestic violence perpetrated against the supported party by the supporting party, and consideration of any history of violence against the supporting party by the supported party.

(j) The immediate and specific tax consequences to each party.

(k) The balance of the hardships to each party.

(l) The goal that the supported party shall be self-supporting within a reasonable period of time. Except in the case of a marriage of long duration as described in Section 4336, a “reasonable period of time” for purposes of this section generally shall be one-half the length of the marriage. However, nothing in this section is intended to limit the court’s discretion to order support for a greater or lesser length of time, based on any of the other factors listed in this section, Section 4336, and the circumstances of the parties.

(m) The criminal conviction of an abusive spouse shall be considered in making a reduction or elimination of a spousal support award in accordance with Section 4325.

(n) Any other factors the court determines are just and equitable.

Of course, all of the above is dependent upon the judge throwing out the prenuptial agreement.

Thanks.

I've wondered what Yolanda has planned to do with her life after the divorce.  Someone posted that Amar plans to be in NY, but I don't know whether that's true or not.  If so, all three kids will be gone, plus David, so she'll be entirely alone in BH, I presume.  She's had a lot of time to think about this since she and David have planned on divorcing since the second year of their marriage.   I'm wondering whether I've missed something along the way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Love 2

Woke up this morning and flipped on the tube to catch the weather report and came across the WWHL that andy did with joe and teresa g. right after they were sentenced in their fraud/taxes case.

I wonder if andy is going to asked yo the same kind of 'hard hitting' questions when the reunion is being taped, or will he give her a pass because she is 'sick'?

I've wondered what Yolanda has planned to do with her life after the divorce.  Someone posted that Amar plans to be in NY, but I don't know whether that's true or not.  If so, all three kids will be gone, plus David, so she'll be entirely alone in BH, I presume.  She's had a lot of time to think about this since she and David have planned on divorcing since the second year of their marriage.   I'm wondering whether I've missed something along the way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I think she should move to NY where all three of her children are living.  Makes sense to me.  Also she would be closer to Lyme Disease specialists.  I am sure she can make new real friends.

• Love 5

Having been married only 4 years, I can't imagine that any alimony that she did get (if any) would last more than a couple of years.  It's not like David is going to owe her lifetime alimony or anything.  They have no kids together, so no need for child support, either.  And she has plenty of money from the settlement she got from Mo, plus her current job on the Ho show, so it seems ridiculous that she would be given any alimony whatsoever.

• Love 9

Here is a linked story about Lisar:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/lisa-rinna-gives-update-on-the-status-of-her-relationship-with-yolanda-foster-reveals-the-drama-isnt-over/

She answers some tweets.  Absolutely nothing about Brandi. 

Moved from bg's thread to Yo's thread

Sounds like no one is going to call out Yo's lies/inconsistencies at the reunion. Bummer! That's just my impression based on that Q&A.

• Love 2

I think she should move to NY where all three of her children are living. Makes sense to me. Also she would be closer to Lyme Disease specialists. I am sure she can make new real friends.

I'm sure the kids, both Gigi and the Lymons, would absolutely hate that. They'd move back to California ASAP.
  • Love 6

Moved from bg's thread to Yo's thread

Sounds like no one is going to call out Yo's lies/inconsistencies at the reunion. Bummer! That's just my impression based on that Q&A.

IMO, ALL of the HWs do believe Yolanda is sick, so I don't see them going after her health inconsistencies/lies other than saying her ever shifting/changing stories caused them confusion AND concern.That said, I hope they call her out on how she treats them, isolating herself and then claiming they didn't visit her as a negative judgement against them ON camera all the dang time.

• Love 11

I'm sure the kids, both Gigi and the Lymons, would absolutely hate that. They'd move back to California ASAP.

Funny, sounds like a 70's folk band....

AND NOW TAKING THE STAGE, please put your hands together for GiGi and the Lymons!!!!!!

• Love 11

IMO, ALL of the HWs do believe Yolanda is sick, so I don't see them going after her health inconsistencies/lies other than saying her ever shifting/changing stories caused them confusion AND concern.That said, I hope they call her out on how she treats them, isolating herself and then claiming they didn't visit her as a negative judgement against them ON camera all the dang time.

That would be great but I don't see it happening. Yo would spin it around so that she is the victim. I think the HWs realize it is a no win situation with Yo. They probably have a better sense of Yo's personality and probably realize it's not worth it to challenge her on anything unless it is to defend against a direct attack from her. Soon they will have to be all supportive because of her impending divorce even though Yo initiated it and from what I hear, they planned the timing of it season 2 (not sure the source of this last bit).

I do find it interesting that there has been a slight shift in public opinion on Yo despite the housewives playing nice with her (compared to the snark here and elsewhere)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 6

That would be great but I don't see it happening. Yo would spin it around so that she is the victim. I think the HWs realize it is a no win situation with Yo. They probably have a better sense of Yo's personality and probably realize it's not worth it to challenge her on anything unless it is to defend against a direct attack from her. Soon they will have to be all supportive because of her impending divorce even though Yo initiated it and from what I hear, they planned the timing of it season 2 (not sure the source of this last bit).

I do find it interesting that there has been a slight shift in public opinion on Yo despite the housewives playing nice with her (compared to the snark here and elsewhere)

I am hoping someone at least addresses the fact Yolanda and her lap dog, Brandi, are unfairly characterizing the others' questions as attacks.  I doubt there is anyone who will have the courage to say they question her treatment or her choice in physicians.  Maybe Andy will read a viewer's e-mail from Facebook. 

Wire, you usually know when Andy is asking for questions, have you seen any such requests?

• Love 7

Shift in public opinion in favor of Yolanda or against?  This is really the only place I read about this show so I'm just curious.

I am hoping someone at least addresses the fact Yolanda and her lap dog, Brandi, are unfairly characterizing the others' questions as attacks.  I doubt there is anyone who will have the courage to say they question her treatment or her choice in physicians.  Maybe Andy will read a viewer's e-mail from Facebook. 

Wire, you usually know when Andy is asking for questions, have you seen any such requests?

I just checked his FB page where he normally posts asking for questions about a month before filming a reunion. Nothing so far, so I don't think he plans on filming the reunion until late March at the earliest.

• Love 3

Shift in public opinion in favor of Yolanda or against?  This is really the only place I read about this show so I'm just curious.

against Yolanda. Overall it seems to be slight, imo, however I'll read one article all the posted comments are overwhelmingly negative and I will look at IMDb and see some threads that are not pro-Yolanda. However the overall vibe I get is that she has a ton of fans who love and support her....but I think the scales are starting to fall from the eyes of some of them.  This is just my opinion and I maybe wrong.

This is an unblinded item from a while back. I found it interesting since the description of Yo's wanted spin off show is different then I imagined. I thought it would be about cooking with lemons, supplements & organic stuff, how to make your jeans white, decorating, etc...I didn't know she was aiming for a Kardashian style show! One part of the unblinded item I don't believe is that is why they are divorcing (David didn't want to do the show). I think that part is an error. If this has already been discussed then my apologies. I just stumbled upon it.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=74953

• Love 4

I just checked his FB page where he normally posts asking for questions about a month before filming a reunion. Nothing so far, so I don't think he plans on filming the reunion until late March at the earliest.

Or Oscar weekend-that is when he filmed it last year I believe.

• Love 1

against Yolanda. Overall it seems to be slight, imo, however I'll read one article all the posted comments are overwhelmingly negative and I will look at IMDb and see some threads that are not pro-Yolanda. However the overall vibe I get is that she has a ton of fans who love and support her....but I think the scales are starting to fall from the eyes of some of them.  This is just my opinion and I maybe wrong.

I never like the woman, although I do appreciate David Foster.  His foundation does a great job of raising money for juvenile organ transplants-and it is not for medical bills but for the families.  Socialized medicine. 

When Yolanda first came on she was totally wrapped up in herself that she did not acknowledge Russell  had committed suicide.  She had to have known Taylor was best friends with David's ex, who was not too happy with the divorce.  She came off to me as the next Kris Jenner, only her kids would probably keep their clothes on (well sort of) and not have big asses.  Then she had this irrational dislike of Kyle and it made me wonder what her position was on this show.  By the time she attended the dinner at SUR and her assorted other behavior backing Brandi I just never warmed up to her.  Turning her back on Joyce, and this incessant nattering about "women's business" and men staying out of it, intensified the dislike. Her blogs were surly and insulting and that really hasn't changed.  Then the Lyme Disease nonsense.  I also think she has been a royal pain in the ass with the no make-up and her desire to no longer want to get glammed up and play the victim when the other women even so much as mention it.

I think Yolanda's popularity, which always escaped me, took a huge nosedive the day she decided to maintain Ken had assaulted her.  Oh and she lied about being an very intelligent person. 

My last gripe with Yolanda is this nonsense about not being able to attend Paris Fashion Week.  I wonder how many other models have their mothers in attendance?  At the Channel show there were at least 50 models should all of them be given seats as well? I feel like there is the weirdness where every time her daughters score a modeling coup, she is waiting to take a bow.  I don't even see that in Kris Jenner with Kendall's career.

• Love 9

I also think she has been a royal pain in the ass with the no make-up and her desire to no longer want to get glammed up and play the victim when the other women even so much as mention it.

This is probably what irritates me the most about Yolanda. She can't even take a compliment without making it about her limes. She goes on and on about how ill she is and when anyone says "Oh Yolanda, you look great. It's so nice to see you out of bed" she immediately has a retort about how the disease is in her brain. We can't see it. No shit! I get that everyone has their good days and bad. That is very understandable. But Yolanda is greatly full of shit. For someone who was too sick to get out of bed for nine months (or was it years?) she does an awful lot of filming and all of it has me even more confused about Lyme disease.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there already a cure for Lyme disease? Why is she doing experimental stem cell treatment and cryogenics? Something doesn't add up...

• Love 7

I think she's doing the cryogenics treatments as a cure for her hot flashes  - er, um, Lyme induced heat sensations that coincide with her age and menopause, but you just know they have to be the worst hot flashes doctors all over the world have ever seen, and freezing her is the ONLY way they can be treated!  Next thing you know she will be the voice of hot flashes.   Hot Flash Foster, and remember that beautiful fridge?  Well, she will come out with a line on in-home "cooling cabinets", that happen to look just like that fridge.

• Love 16

I think she's doing the cryogenics treatments as a cure for her hot flashes - er, um, Lyme induced heat sensations that coincide with her age and menopause, but you just know they have to be the worst hot flashes doctors all over the world have ever seen, and freezing her is the ONLY way they can be treated! Next thing you know she will be the voice of hot flashes. Hot Flash Foster, and remember that beautiful fridge? Well, she will come out with a line on in-home "cooling cabinets", that happen to look just like that fridge.

Yo could start product line and call it "lemon Limey Girl" her first drink could be Hot Flash Foster's Frozen Lemonade.

Edited by Dblue705
  • Love 4

This is probably a stupid question, but does Yo do anything besides sick selfies to raise awareness for Lyme disease? I would think to raise awareness one would actually be out and doing something more than selfies of the millions of treatments that Yo does. 

• Love 6

I don't doubt that Yolanda is sick, because I know she wouldn't miss being at her daughters photoshoots and shows basking in their reflected glory.  But where she loses me is where she's always lost me, she's so fucking smug and self-righteous I can't stand it.  She truly believes she is a special snowflake with the worst of the worst of leaky implants, lyme, hot flashes, brain fog, parasites, etc.  

Noone cares about this shit.  Seriously.  I watched this show to have an escape from my day to day mundane life of financial pressures and dealing with work and family stress.  I don't want to see this woman bring every single thing back to Lyme disease.  Please Bravo, don't bring her back next year.

I read on the daily mail this morning that they'd discovered a new bacteria that causes a more acute infection of Lyme (at least that is my layman's take), and the first thing I thought was that now Yolanda was going to claim she has this bacteria and it's the worst case her doctors have ever seen.

• Love 15

I read on the daily mail this morning that they'd discovered a new bacteria that causes a more acute infection of Lyme (at least that is my layman's take), and the first thing I thought was that now Yolanda was going to claim she has this bacteria and it's the worst case her doctors have ever seen.

You can make bank on Yolanda laying claim to that title as well!

• Love 5

YO is such a bitch!!!   She can spew her crap symptoms & cures, reveal on TV that her kids have Lyme, but the minute anybody discusses it, brings it up, and God forbid question it, man that "lyme brain" sure kicks in and she can go on the attack.  I have a feeling that it isn't only Erika that's filling her in, she's relying on Brandi for alot of misinformation.    She needs to get off the show.  I'm sick of her sickness and attitude.

• Love 10

Yo has already posted about the new Lyme, its something borrelis.....there is no 'bullseye' area around the bite to show you are infected, so she is on the right track to be a victim, because she sure as fuck don't know she's got it?

• Love 4

YO is such a bitch!!!   She can spew her crap symptoms & cures, reveal on TV that her kids have Lyme, but the minute anybody discusses it, brings it up, and God forbid question it, man that "lyme brain" sure kicks in and she can go on the attack.  I have a feeling that it isn't only Erika that's filling her in, she's relying on Brandi for alot of misinformation.    She needs to get off the show.  I'm sick of her sickness and attitude.

Yolanda using the word "hommies" in her conversation with LisaV/Kyle shows she is getting info from Brandi. I have yet to hear Erika use that word, or any of the BH women outside of Brandi use it. LOL

• Love 8

Noone cares about this shit.  Seriously.  I watched this show to have an escape from my day to day mundane life of financial pressures and dealing with work and family stress.  I don't want to see this woman bring every single thing back to Lyme disease.  Please Bravo, don't bring her back next year.

Not to share too much, because what does it matter to "da universe," but like some other posters I now have a medical condition that's a p.i.t.a. and a freakin' hassle, but it kind of bothers me when friends ask how I am or try to fuss over me - as Yo would have all her "real" friends do 24/7.  Of course my friends mean well but I like to be thought of as the same ol' DeepRed, and not the DeepRed with a medical "thing" she now has to cope with.  I'm truly baffled that Yo wants to be thought of primarily as a sick person.

Yo's ill-natured behavior is sucking all the air out of the show.  She doesn't know what grace under pressure (or adversity) means.  Ill bred cow.  Also, I wrenched my knee when slipping on ice the other day, so I don't want to hear Yo whine about her LD YET AGAIN when I'm lying on the sofa with an ice pack.  I want to see gay night clubs, salmon salads and silly arguments about purses!

Edited by DeepRed
  • Love 10