Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I know! I had to make myself stop......

Please don't forget electro smog protocol and productshttp://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/event/emf_products_%26_recipe_klinghardts_2013_10.pdf

ETA Yo is a grown woman with a gigantic pocketbook but he is selling this shit to desperate parents who's kids have autism. Mark my words , with Yo going public with his name he's going to have the Feds knocking on his door any day now.

And just when you think it cannot get any worse!  That link is a must read!  An SNL skit that would be criticized for being too over the top, surely.  This is hysterical!  

• Love 4

Klinghardt is dangerous and his propaganda has dangerous misinformation. I had to skim it after a few paragraphs because it was so disturbing (the misinformation that could fool people). I did have a chuckle at "I did a residency in Neurology – short – I didn’t stay there, because the professor who was my teacher there was an old Nazi and I just couldn’t tolerate the environment.". Dude you couldn't hack it so you quit! You stupid POS!

Neurologists have some some exam techniques for sorting out some of the "non-neurological" (psych) from the neurological etiology of symptoms/signs. I hope he didn't get that far in his training since I fear he would coach his patient on how fake it. I doubt it since he probably quit (or got fired from the residency) after just a few days. Also residencies are pretty much all clinical--work in a hospital or clinical setting with attending physicians (assistant professor, associate professor and full professors who are all MDs). His wording makes it sound like a class room. Sure, there are grand rounds and even regular attending rounds that may partly or fully take place in a room but most of the teaching is in the hospital rooms and clinic exam rooms.

I'm all for freedom of speech but this guy is spreading dangerous misinformation which is a public harm.

Here is just a little I read because I had to stop reading:

• "there is no illness that Lyme Disease isn’t part of or Lyme Disease can mimic or contribute to any illness that we know, including delayed healing of fractures, or hair loss for that matter, or bad eyesight. We have not found any illness where it is not involved."
  • Recently we have been testing our autistic children for Lyme Disease with the Western Blot test, the standard conventional test if you want. And all of them, not some of them, all of them were positive. A. was there to witness that. We tested our patients with Parkinsons Disease: not some of them, all of them were testing positive on the Western Blot. But I go further than that: all of our cancer patients we tested in the last year for Lyme Disease; sometimes we had to repeat the test 2-3 times, all of them were positive on the Western Blot test.

lol, yet YoWoe can't test positive for Lyme 

Please note you don't do western blot unless you have a positive elisa test. Also the western blot needs 5 IgG bands positive before it is considered a positive test (IIRC)

That entire word vomit by that "doctor" is frightening. People may actually buy into his quackery. 

This nonsense is way crazier than anything wasted Kim Richards did.

• Love 8

Please don't forget electro smog protocol and productshttp://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/event/emf_products_%26_recipe_klinghardts_2013_10.pdf

ETA Yo is a grown woman with a gigantic pocketbook but he is selling this shit to desperate parents who's kids have autism. Mark my words , with Yo going public with his name he's going to have the Feds knocking on his door any day now.

Sweet Jebus, Dr Klingon sells magic stickers for phone batteries, a steal at just $75 each!

And!

A kit that measures AC current in the human body! Who here hasn't worried about their AC voltage?

• Love 8

This nonsense is way crazier than anything wasted Kim Richards did.

I find Yo to be much more crazy and worrisome than Kim Richards. I say "worrisome" because of the misinformation she spews and her advocating the use of "holistic" (bullshit) treatments (and she uses/recommends this quack.....all of her quackery nonsense). She is an insidious menace to the public (public health threat) IMO. I don't think she is even aware (or cares) of the potential harm she is likely causing.

• Love 13

Kim and Yo run about neck and neck for me, as far as being dangerous. The difference being that Kim is more of a danger to everyone in her life and those on the roadway with her while Yo is infecting social media with her brand of crazy. And the not-gigi kids.

• Love 5

"there is no illness that Lyme Disease isn’t part of or Lyme Disease can mimic or contribute to any illness that we know, including delayed healing of fractures, or hair loss for that matter, or bad eyesight. We have not found any illness where it is not involved."

Recently we have been testing our autistic children for Lyme Disease with the Western Blot test, the standard conventional test if you want. And all of them, not some of them, all of them were positive. A. was there to witness that. We tested our patients with Parkinsons Disease: not some of them, all of them were testing positive on the Western Blot. But I go further than that: all of our cancer patients we tested in the last year for Lyme Disease; sometimes we had to repeat the test 2-3 times, all of them were positive on the Western Blot test.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. So because I have an autoimmune disease (thyroid), this guy is saying I also automatically have Lyme Disease?? It's terrifying that people are giving this guy their hard earned money.

• Love 9

I don't really understand how Yolanda's words relate to her Instagram post, but it's cute like a Hummel figurine, and within 7 hours 27,000 people "liked" it.

"27k likes

7h

yolandahfoster❤️Your children will become what you are; so BE what you want them to BE...... #LeadByExample #InvestInYourForever #Family"

5aqkqe.jpg

• Love 2

A kit that measures AC current in the human body! Who here hasn't worried about their AC voltage?

Take a wire coat hanger, pull it apart and stick the ends into a electrical outlet.

The reading you should get is 110 volts, but remember, it's NOT THE VOLTAGE that will kill you, it's the AMPERAGE.

• Love 9

Nexxie that link won't open for me without a subscription.

WOW you guys.  There is nothing worse than a snake oil salesman with an MD behind his name. 

I noticed the DoTerra in Yo's medical closet, (SURPRISE it's for sale on his website!)a basic ponzi-scheme multi-level marketing scam, like Young Living, both started and still headquartered in Utah.  I'm not against essential oil, when it's certified organic, it can help with headaches, mood, sores, all kinds of things, but those scammers charge a fortune for things that used to be priced by the difficulty in obtaining the oils. 

With him though, that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I'd suggest Huffington Post, Vulture, or any many stream site that recaps the housewives.  Tamara would probably do an article, but she's not as widely read. 

The guy has been exposed though, Quackwatch and others have him listed.

I tend to think he's using Yolanda (and his other patients) and feel more disgust for him than for Yolanda.  That "MD" is very seductive, and yes, she doctor shopped, but this is obviously a sick woman.  I don't see HER hawking cures on a website, and God Forbid that is coming.  She's being duped. 

I see it in cancer patients as well, they want to believe that Big Pharma is the enemy, even though those drugs can control their cancer, or in some cases, cure it.  So they die, because of shysters like this and wanting a "natural" approach.  Eileen's sister was one of them.  Could she have lived if she had accepted traditional treatment?  There is no way for us to know, but I think Eileen talking about her guilt is partially wrapped up in that.  Had she known, she might have been able to talk sense into her.  Farrah Fawcett is another, she eventually turned to tradition and proven medicine, but it was far too late. 

People who are scared or in pain WANT to believe that natural is better, they want to be heard, and assholes like this take their money.  What in hell does it take to get an MD license removed anyway?  The thing is, even if that happened, his cultist followers would simply believe he was being persecuted for not buying into Big Pharma, and they'd stay with him.

I'm not a huge fan of Big Pharma either, but I know the difference between disliking their political bullshit and being grateful for having drugs that actually work.

Yo is being conned.

There are reputable doctors out there who deal with Lyme responsibly, although I do think many MDs dismiss it and that must be very frustrating.

What a crook!  Shame on him.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 10

I am a firm believer in alternate medicine and leery of physicians prescribing drugs for everything.  That is what they are taught; give medicine to fix the symptom.  Things are changing but slowly.  However, I am also hyper aware of the dark hole that Yo has fallen in and happens to many.  It is the same thing as believing doctors are gods and know the ultimate answer to all health needs.   It happens all the time.  A balance, research and a keen sense of the business end of "cures" is required.   How does anyone go as far as Yolanda is beyond me.  Erika, stop defending your friend.  Support her, love her but your credibility is in question with your blind defense.  

• Love 5

I'd settle for "60 Minutes" before they tape the Reunion next month.

• Love 5

Sexual intercourse we know now is high transmissive of the Lyme spirochete. In fact, I have a number of patients they report an interesting symptom: They make love to their wife and for the next two days their urethra burns. The bugs sense when you make love and they are accumulating in the urethra for their chance of propagating themselves and infecting another person. They are highly highly intelligent. That is proven.

Unpasteurized milk. That’s a big one. Because pasteurizing milk makes it almost undigestible for most of us and not pasteurizing it is ---- from all the cows that we ever tested – they were infected with Lyme Disease. You are not going to find a single cow in the US without having Ehrlichiosis, Babesia and Lyme Disease. I tested through a friend, a vet, many cows. He could not find a single one that is not infected. So cow’s milk has Lyme Disease in it. If you pasteurize it, most of the Lyme bugs die, not all of them, some of them in cysts, and you get the Lyme cysts and they survive into you.

Breast feeding is another big one. If you have a Mom with Lyme Disease and she is breastfeeding. I have stopped a few Moms from breastfeeding. I know it is an unpopular thought. We are checking two things in breastmilk. We are checking PBDE’s – that’s a chemical from flame retardant that’s now in all breastmilk. Breastmilk is fat, FDA study on it that shows in general American breastmilk is now so toxic that you are not allowed to flush it down the toilet. If you want to dispose of it, it has to be disposed of in a special landfill when you take the toxic criteria of breastmilk – of the general established criteria for it.

Having forgotten more about infectious diseases, physiology, anatomy and plain science in the last few years, I still had a wonderful belly laugh about some of the claims made by this looneycoocoobird.

The idea of possibly having 'intelligent spirochetes' living in my urethra was extremely entertaining, I thought I was alone all this time?

Gee in the old days I think it was called syphilis.

• Love 5

Sexual intercourse we know now is high transmissive of the Lyme spirochete. In fact, I have a number of patients they report an interesting symptom: They make love to their wife and for the next two days their urethra burns. The bugs sense when you make love and they are accumulating in the urethra for their chance of propagating themselves and infecting another person. They are highly highly intelligent. That is proven.

So does King David have the Lyme now?  And if the 'King' has a side piece, he could be giving her the Lyme?

I want to know about my AC current. If it's good enough, maybe I could cut down on my electric bill.

I've got Hashimoto's (thyroid autoimmune condition), so does this mean I could use Lyme's to get an early retirement? Paging Dr. Klingon...........

• Love 6

This quack doctor and this quack housewife are just scary.  As a parent of a child and wife of a husband who have been 'cured' of Lyme Disease, I can't express the outrage I feel at both of them.  They are preaching fear mongering.  Something that people who live in endemic areas or who are currently suffering from Lyme should not be hearing.  They are doing no one any favors.

Fact:  Horse flies can carry Lyme borreliosis.  There has been no proven cases of them transmitting them to humans.  Fact:  There have been no proven cases of Lyme being transmitted via sexual intercourse. Fact:  The vast majority of people who are infected are cured of Lyme when given an appropriate round of antibiotics.

Here are the unknowns:  Some people who have been infected with Lyme do not get diagnosed until long after the original infection.  Sometimes, it is much more difficult for their recovery because of the damage Lyme has done.  Some people who are diagnosed early do not get better right away because of various and sometimes unknown factors.  And once again, my heart goes out to these people.  In addition to antibiotic treatment, there are other supplemental treatments that can be beneficial to them.  It's a long road.  But fact:  Many holistic and supplemental treatments can do more harm than good.   Just because it's not regulated or 'prescribed' doesn't mean it cannot be harmful.

I wish Yo would just zip her mouth.  She's not intelligent.  She's not smart.  She's a famewhore who is using her ailments as a way to garner sympathy and keep herself in the public eye.  Her current doctor is a quack of the highest degree and I can only wish that people with Lyme or some other ailment don't buy into this 'doctor' so he can take their money.  Same goes for parents of autistic children searching for an answer.  Both Yo and her doctor are both a disgrace.

I have been very hesitant to say that Yo is mentally ill but this last instagram of her and Bella is just another fact that there is something mentally 'wrong' with this woman.  Is she worse than Kim?  I don't know.  Yep, Kim could go out and drive and kill someone while under the influence.  Yo could cause someone to kill themselves with harmful treatments.  They're both reprehensible. 

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 16

It has been called deer syphilis. Icky, I know.

Here's an interesting piece about the similarities:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/artful-amoeba/on-the-curious-motions-of-syphilis-and-lyme-disease-bacteria/

Interesting article!  It explains the infection process and complications well.

Syphilis and Lyme Disease -- which together have two of my very favorite Latin names -- Treponema pallidum and Borrelia burgdorferi -- belong to a group of bacteria called spirochetes that look like squiggles and move like corkscrews.

----

The remarkable engineering of these bacteria are probably a major reason spirochetes have been such successful pathogens in humans and other animals. Syphilis and Lyme Disease are better at penetrating our bodies than almost any other organisms. Spirochetes cross barriers that are impenetrable to almost anything else, including basement membranes and the linings of organs like intestines called endothelium that function to keep the kajillions of bacteria in your gut out of the rest of your body. In humans, syphilis and Lyme Disease bacteria easily penetrate the normally sacrosanct blood-brain barrier to infect the central nervous system. Syphilis can invade the placenta and infect an unborn child.

This extraordinary ability is reflected in the symptoms of these brutal diseases. The characteristic bullseye rash of Lyme disease seems to be the result of their penetrative ability, as the spirochetes burrow into the skin and soft tissue of their new host and trigger a destructive inflammatory response radiating from the bite that delivered them. Lyme Disease and syphilis sufferers -- the latter of which have been legion among the great and small in human history, including many people today -- may experience damage to multiple organs, joints, and the brain and nervous system as a result of the same damaging inflammation. In syphilis, the spirochetes seem to be amazingly good and fast at this, managing to find their way into blood, lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen, and testes in laboratory animals in less than 48 hours. For an organism just a dozen or so micrometers long, which must penetrate countless tough membranes evolved to keep them out with no obvious means of propulsion -- which can, in fact, move only by engaging its whole body in a beautiful but lethal shimmy -- two days from tick to testis ain't bad.

You can certainly see how a disreputable shyster like Yo's MD can find just enough science to impress vulnerable (and sick) people.  Maybe, by trying to study Syphilis by studying Lyme more will be learned for Lyme sufferers. 

. Big Pharma is why my daughter survived childhood cancer

I know many people who have survived because of Big Pharma drugs.  I'm not against their drugs at all, as I said earlier, I'm grateful to them.  Some of their political process and pricing in the USA however?  Needs review, at the very least.  ;) 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

Gee in the old days I think it was called syphilis.

It's past 4 a.m. and I just checked, no one in my urethra...

Thank god.

--------

this is how effed up I really am, I wake up wanting to post about yoyo....

Her 'introducing' her kids to the notion that they do have lyme is just encouraging them to use that as a cop out....they eff up and get a 'doctor's note' excusing them from what sin/milestone/achievement they may encounter growing up?

Granted there is no universal consensus on Lyme, it's detection and treatment?  But, I don't want to believe that someone, anyone would be so gullible. To think that some chucklehead can put so much BS our about Lyme and someone who reads so much about the disease can be so stupid makes me shake my head.

Yoyo's "knowledge is power" hashtags are funny and sad at the same time - along with the photo of her reading her binder and science project posterboard with all the diseases on it (If it's Tuesday it must be urethral spirochetes!)

There is a joke in there, it's a perverse, dark joke that many of us will remember for a long time.

You'll be sitting in a  restaurant and order tea and the server will ask you if you want lemon with it, or it will be that offer of a lemonade when you go visit a pal on a hot sunny day? You will smile, laugh and wonder what ever happened to that kook and her doctor?

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 6

As a mom, I am not okay with Yo posting this picture of Bella.  It smacks of Yo's typical self-serving nature.  Bella looks miserable, and there's Yo, being the all-caring mama bear, with a half-smile that says, "See?  I wasn't lying!  Bella's sick too!  Look!  She has an IV, just like mine!"  And heaven only knows what's being pumped into Bella's veins.

Wow, this gets under my skin for reasons I can't even verbalize.

Yes, the photo with Bella now replaces the one in which Yolanda posed with her bottles of meds as the most alarming one yet.  I find this photo very offensive and disturbing.  Who has a photo taken like that, to begin with?  And then to post it publicly is just way beyond what's normal and appropriate.  As a mom, I am also totally not okay with it.  I can't imagine using my children in that way.  Whether Bella is sick or not sick, whether she's play-acting or has really been told that she has LD, it's just all kinds of wrong.  Yolanda should be thoroughly ashamed of herself, but of course she never will be.  None of us are holding our breath waiting for that, I'm sure.

There was no reason for that photo other than for Yolanda to advance her own, selfish agenda.   By attempting to show us what a loving concerned mother she is, she's actually accomplishing exactly the opposite.  She cares about herself above all others, and I really feel for all of her kids.  

• Love 13

When everything was great (or she would have us believe) Yolanda was all about her king. Now that's over she posts non stop about the kids. Now they bear the burden off all that crap. Unhook your IVs and run kids!!!

Edited by Maire
  • Love 7

Just peeping my head in here to say that the Thread Title, makes me laugh out loud every day.  My love, my lemons, my lyme disease.  It's brilliant!

Shouldn't it be changed now that "my love" is no longer her love? How about My Gigi, My Lyme, My Klingon?

Seriously, though--what the actual fuck? He's bananas. He says Lyme is an STD and virtually everyone in the entire world is an asymptomatic Lyme carrier.

I guess YoFo got it from David since she was diagnosed after she hooked up with him. Or, she got it from Mohamed.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

When I read credible Lyme Disease organizations one thing I notice is they are asking for is a vaccination.  I know for decades they have tried various malaria vaccinations and do not have one available.  It would be wonderful to have such a vaccination but alas, the Yolanda and her Yollowers are going about it I see no hope for credible research to develop one.  They are so busy try to raise awareness through quackery and unreliable anecdotal claims that real sufferers are being shut out..  Wouldn't it be nice if all the proceeds from Dietrich's page of goofy cures and supplements went into honest to God research?  Add Dr. Feng to that list and her BS about silicone toxicity.

• Love 7

When I read credible Lyme Disease organizations one thing I notice is they are asking for is a vaccination. I know for decades they have tried various malaria vaccinations and do not have one available. It would be wonderful to have such a vaccination but alas, the Yolanda and her Yollowers are going about it I see no hope for credible research to develop one. They are so busy try to raise awareness through quackery and unreliable anecdotal claims that real sufferers are being shut out.. Wouldn't it be nice if all the proceeds from Dietrich's page of goofy cures and supplements went into honest to God research? Add Dr. Feng to that list and her BS about silicone toxicity.

It's honestly disturbing. There's a real serious disease, Lyme Disease, but gullible, desperate, rich people (who probably don't have the disease) are using their lobbying power to basically have the disease redefined to fit them, and it's going to hinder research progress on a real serious disease.
  • Love 4

According to Yo's quote, your children become what you are (WTF??), so her kids are destined to be egocentric wack jobs?

I just found the picture a bit strange when taken into context with what she said. Was Yolanda in the Ukrainian military or something? What's that uniform?
  • Love 2

I just found the picture a bit strange when taken into context with what she said. Was Yolanda in the Ukrainian military or something? What's that uniform?

Here's a total guess?

The jacket looks double breasted. Many navy's wear the same kind of jacket in formal (dress) situations, The crest on the emblem looks like an eagle - that may be an 'air force' patch...Some woman who marry someone in the service have a 'baby' uniform made....to dress the kid up for military parades or ceremonies?

Here's a total guess?

The jacket looks double breasted. Many navy's wear the same kind of jacket in formal (dress) situations, The crest on the emblem looks like an eagle - that may be an 'air force' patch...Some woman who marry someone in the service have a 'baby' uniform made....to dress the kid up for military parades or ceremonies?

Or it could be the crest of a private school in California.
  • Love 2

Meh, she is one of those secret cell agent who got activated a la NO WAY OUT...

Her mission is to create mass hysteria by convincing all the rhobh viewers that they all have Lyme disease...

• Love 6

Or it could be the crest of a private school in California.

I looked at military insignia/patches from the Netherlands and there was nothing even close to it. Also there doesn't seem to be any writing/motto on it....school unis are usually single breasted and have the patch on the left pocket? Also, the there is a stripe on the front pocket that I missed the first time....

• Love 1

According to Yo's quote, your children become what you are (WTF??), so her kids are destined to be egocentric wack jobs?

Exactly.

Leave it to Yo to make it all about Yo. Egocentric wack job is what Yolanda is. The kids are on the right path though, models dating rich/celebs.

I don't usually believe anything that comes out of Yolanda's mouth, but I do believe that she wants her children to be just like her.

• Love 10

https://www.metabunk.org/geoengineering-watch-radio-dane-wigingtons-quack-infomercial.t2013/As if we haven't heard enough. Your relationships with your dead relatives can be healed. I . Just. Can't. With. This. Guy

It's interesting that Dr Klingon followed up his medical qualification with a psychology qualification. Sounds like someone's dream of being a psychiatrist was stymied. And he did a stint at a Santa Fe "pain clinic", those tend to be shady.
  • Love 4

I know this isn't about Yolanda but this is the thread with the song lyrics and I remembered more of my aunt's song so here goes:

Big fines on late books and all kinds of questions

Don't know what I want, got any suggestions

I need a card, what's required ID

Just one more day in a branch library

Kids who want thin books about someone who's dead

Romance enthusiasts who swear that they have read

All that you've got, "can you get more for me?"

"I need some change and the bathroom key."*

*sung to "My Favorite Things"

My favorite line is about the kids who want thin books. Kathy said that was one of the funniest things she'd heard. "I need a book about a famous person. The book has to be thin and the person has to be dead."

On topic? I think Yo's kids are beautiful but I'm not really fond of that heavy-lidded eye look. They all look like they're fucked up or just got out of bed. Not my favorite.

• Love 5

Confession when I had my surgery done at the NIH I had my Dad snap a Yolanda style photo of me. First I made sure the NIH logo was in shot, then I put my hand on my head so I looked mellow dramatic. I emailed the photo to my system with the following message. "STFU Yolanda I have a super rare genetic mutation and I'm having surgery at NIH. #All your money can't get you into the NIH. # Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma (HLRCC)

• Love 17

Interesting article!  It explains the infection process and complications well.

You can certainly see how a disreputable shyster like Yo's MD can find just enough science to impress vulnerable (and sick) people.  Maybe, by trying to study Syphilis by studying Lyme more will be learned for Lyme sufferers. 

I know many people who have survived because of Big Pharma drugs.  I'm not against their drugs at all, as I said earlier, I'm grateful to them.  Some of their political process and pricing in the USA however?  Needs review, at the very least.  ;) 

Do you know how expensive it is to research and produce medications especially in this country?

• Love 3

Do you know how expensive it is to research and produce medications especially in this country?

Believe me, I know all about it, both sides, the middle, the top, and the bottom.  I don't want to get into the politics of USA drug prices here though, I come here to escape that.  I was simply saying that people are vulnerable to shysters and "all natural" claims, in part, because they dislike, or don't trust Big Pharma. Then of course there are those who turn to "natural" simply can't afford the prices, but Yo doesn't fall into that category.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

I tend to believe that if Yo has Lyme, and it was/had been cured, we wouldn't hear about it from her because this is her schtick. It is her brand, what she is now known for. If the Lyme goes away, so does her hook. She doesn't have her "contacts" in the music business to use anymore now that David's gone. Gigi's popularity is with a much younger crowd so that won't draw this demographic's attention. No one cares about Mohammed or the non-Gigi's either. Lyme and its effect on Yo is all she's got.

• Love 9

Confession when I had my surgery done at the NIH I had my Dad snap a Yolanda style photo of me. First I made sure the NIH logo was in shot, then I put my hand on my head so I looked mellow dramatic. I emailed the photo to my system with the following message. "STFU Yolanda I have a super rare genetic mutation and I'm having surgery at NIH. #All your money can't get you into the NIH. # Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma (HLRCC)

Hey fellow renal cell carcinoma friend! I've been a one kidney wonder for over 5 years now . Good luck with your surgery.

ETA I love that the non Gigis is a thing.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 12

I can't believe she posted the pic of her and Bella in bed with the IV in Bella's arm.   

That is so odd.  You can just hear her staging the whole thing, "Bella, even though your make-up is impeccable and you look like you are the epitome of good health, purse those paid for lips and look forlorn and in signficant lyme-ridden pain.  Then I'll smile at you, my little soldier, and prove to everyone that an IV means you have it too!"

And of course, I am not surprised Mohammed put out some bullshit statement that does everything but actually say "My kids have lyme disease."  Of course, he isn't going to come out and say two of his children are going along with the charade.

• Love 9