Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Zoesmom, I know you love the receipts.

I read this stuff and all I can think of is, and Yolanda continues to tell us she is an intelligent being?  It must be frustrating for David and of course Mohamed but at some point boys, you need to save the non-Gigi kids from this maniac.  I am speaking Yolanda not Dietrich.   I think it is classic little Bella, who is so exhausted and not been able to listen to music for three years seems to have found a niche for playing her music:   https://www.instagram.com/p/BAXy9_mENnj/?taken-by=bellahadid  My guess is once Yo had the leaky silicone implants removed, which Bella nursed from some years before the rupture, were the cause of Bella's compromised immune system, Bella was able to once again listen to music.  Is that how this all works?

• Love 13

I thought it was an infusion pump too at first, but at closer look I believe it is a cell phone.

The truly weird thing about the photo is that it was taken from above. Did the photographer get out a ladder to take the photo? The whole thing is beyond the pale. Totally feeling Munchhausen's by Proxy is a definite possibility.

He or she was probably hanging from the ceiling. Speaking of ceiling, YoFo has mentioned spending countless months staring at the ceiling as she lays in bed. It made me think of that Lionel Richie song Dancing on the Ceiling. YoFo has her own cover version:

What's happening here?

Something's going on that's not quite clear

I have the brain fog going on

I'm going to have a relapse starting tonight

Ohh what a feeling

I'm staring at the ceiling

Ohh what a feeling

Staring at the ceiling

I'm feeling hot...that's not good

My real friends came into my room

How dare they question my ills

Hey kids, here is my will!

YoFo's third book will be titled "Chronic-Ills of Yolanda Hadid". A play on on Chronicles of Narnia

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
nc socialworker, on 27 Jan 2016 - 4:37 PM, said:

http://www.lymeneteurope.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124

Fell down a rabbit hole while researching the good doctor. He is big into "deworming" parasites, so that's where Yo got that from. He also beleive disease is caused by unhealed ancestral trauma and sleeping near microwaves amoung other things. He also believes the increase in Lyme disease could be because of global warming or government intervention.

Wowza

YoGirl, you in DANGER!

• Love 6

After reading about Dr. Klingklang again, I think he must be a nut case.  Why would Yolanda ever go to him?  Did he diagnose her with Lyme after examining her little finger, or what?  If he believes that he can tell you what's ailing you by your little finger, I don't understand how he's allowed to practice medicine as we know it.  Can you even imagine how angry David must have felt, paying that kind of a so-called doctor for medical advice??? 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 8

For someone who cannot read or write due to "Lyme brain", she sure posts a lot on social media.  Didn't Yo also take the US Citizenship test just a couple years back - I think during the time frame she says she has had Lyme disease or whatever variation she has today (Lyme du jour). If you can't read or write or think, how did she study and pass that exam? Ok, so it's day to day how you feel, but you'd have to study a while for that exam, not like you spent years in school learning US History and Government.  If I had Lyme disease, I'd be really po'd at this poseur.  

The 'joke' about the US citizenship test is that people here in the states wouldn't be able to pass it, so the people who DO take it to get their citizenship are more informed about US history and government.I don't see anyone with an impaired brain function even attempting it.

• Love 5

So any divorce experts?  Reason I ask is that if Yolanda is trying to get the pre-nup overturned due to her health, could Dr. Dubious be brought in to give a sworn deposition?  Because that would be epic.  Especially if transcripts were leaked to the public somehow. 

And I agree with zoeysmom in that Mohamed has really dropped the ball in regards to truly being a parent to his children.  His instagram talks about how he is all about supporting his children  and their mother.  Guess what?  Those two are clearly no longer a part of the whole. One or the other.  It's one or the other.  This is the type of crap a parent puts on her child and it stays with them for the rest of his or her life without lots of work and time and care and patience of others.  It sounds melodramatic I know but it can end up damaging so many people.  Every person her kids have a relationship with.  Their own children.  And so forth.  A fucked up person who doesn't fully realize it and internalizes all the responsibility because a parental figure was the one to do the messing is a contagion in so many ways.  And to have the other parental figure put public appearance beyond the health of his own children is pretty disgusting to me.  If he felt the need to comment publicly on the matter it should have been a simple "family health matters stay in the family'.  not that his statement was some sweeping defining creed, but he clearly is drawing the family wagons around Yolanda just as much as the kids.  He either has no spine or is a thoughtless parent.

I wonder what his stance would be if Yolanda had been dropped after last season and yet still was doing everything short of the BRAVO platform to promote the whole illness aspect. Without any promise of being on tv or adding another wedge of attention to the family game of trivial  fame pursuit, I wonder how firmly he would be in Yolanda's corner.  And I would loooooove to know what the two step daughters think of her.  Bring them on the show and make sure whatever event they are attending has an open bar and then sic LVP on them.  That's an inappropriate grilling I could sit back and watch for hours.

• Love 7

Assuming Yo was still living in Malibu when the BBQ was filmed, it would have taken about 2 hours, with traffic, to get to Kyles.  So, she comes for a few minutes, makes her speech about toxins, then has to leave to go to bed.  Why come at all?  Contractual obligations.  But, she does show up, and then takes offense at the discussion after she leaves?????   Can't have it both ways.  Of course if you show up looking like something the cat dragged in, naturally people are going to talk about you.  Which is what she wanted in the first place . . . lecture, dont explain, leave, then complain.

• Love 9

She enjoys her cigarettes.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BA3jw91ENjs/?taken-by=bellahadid

She basically blithers on and on about what a wonderful family she has.  Boring.

Does she smoke?  Does she not?  With Yo for a mom, I wouldn't blame her if she did.  Unfiltered Camels.  This is one screwed up family.  From Gigi doing the cleanse and asking moma what to do because she thinks she's going to pass out to the other two having holistic treatment for Lyme.  It's all rather scary.  Say what you want about Kyle, but maybe those three kids need to live in the Umansky household for a while where dogs are dogs and there's  a mom figure who is happy that the kids are entertained as long as a knife isn't involved.   And yes, you're going to college.  We will cry and miss you.  Maybe mom's family is screwed up but you will know that you're loved for all the right reasons.  And dad will have no idea of what kind of allowance you really need for college but he's coming from the right place.

• Love 6

Assuming Yo was still living in Malibu when the BBQ was filmed, it would have taken about 2 hours, with traffic, to get to Kyles.  So, she comes for a few minutes, makes her speech about toxins, then has to leave to go to bed.  Why come at all?  Contractual obligations.  But, she does show up, and then takes offense at the discussion after she leaves?????   Can't have it both ways.  Of course if you show up looking like something the cat dragged in, naturally people are going to talk about you.  Which is what she wanted in the first place . . . lecture, dont explain, leave, then complain.

Normally, with moderate traffic it would take approximately 35 minutes from Malibu to Bel-Air where Kyle lives. It is approximately 20 miles from Malibu to Bel-Air. If Yo's limo driver went the long way (through the hills) then I could see it taking a lot longer to get there.

YoFo's comments about becoming a citizen from her blog dated February 2014:

I can finally laugh at seeing myself struggle with the citizenship test because I now have a clear diagnosis that I was working with a fifth of my brain function. I can't even tell you how dumb I felt at that time when studying hundreds of facts about American history would not stick. Thank god for my husband's extraordinary patience and daily commitment of pounding my brain for two months until I was able to pass the test.

• Love 4

Here is a more comprehensive article outlining the good doctors methods. The article is written by an MD, PhD who describes Rheinhardt as going to the dark side. Check out the levels of healing, particularly level four which is the home for past lives, near death experiences and archetypes .

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/03/26/your-friday-dose-of-woo-2/

ETA woo is a word used to describe pseudo science.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 8
GreatKazu, on 27 Jan 2016 - 9:49 PM, said:

Normally, with moderate traffic it would take approximately 35 minutes from Malibu to Bel-Air where Kyle lives. It is approximately 20 miles from Malibu to Bel-Air. If Yo's limo driver went the long way (through the hills) then I could see it taking a lot longer to get there.

YoFo's comments about becoming a citizen from her blog dated February 2014:

I can finally laugh at seeing myself struggle with the citizenship test because I now have a clear diagnosis that I was working with a fifth of my brain function. I can't even tell you how dumb I felt at that time when studying hundreds of facts about American history would not stick. Thank god for my husband's extraordinary patience and daily commitment of pounding my brain for two months until I was able to pass the test.

So, if she started with an IQ of around 100 (and I'm being generous), then she passed the test with an IQ of around 20???!  I'm surprised she didn't need a feeding tube and a ventilator because she didn't have enough brain function to remember to breathe on her own.  Sheesh.

nc socialworker, on 28 Jan 2016 - 02:48 AM, said:

Here is a more comprehensive article outlining the good doctors methods. The article is written by an MD, PhD who describes Rheinhardt as going to the dark side. Check out the levels of healing, particularly level four which is the home for past lives, near death experiences and archetypes .

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/03/26/your-friday-dose-of-woo-2/

ETA woo is a word used to describe pseudo science.

I CAN'T!  I just can't anymore with this whackjob and her woo worship.  She is doing a great disservice to humanity by disseminating this BS.  The woman needs an Amish intervention or something (hearty clean food, real work and NO access to the internet, social media, quacks, or "REAL" friends with private jets).

• Love 11

I don't get that. How does making a dress out of wood say something about ecology?

The fashion press said it was eco-conscious themed. It's hard to discern the actual facts from the semi-sycophantic prattle, I don't know how ecofriendly any of it actually is. The embroidery about beehive collapse is ultimately just decorative. The fashion industry is kinda full of BS.

More on the quackery of Lyme literate doctors

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/32570960/Rogues-Gallery

If you scroll down to page 12 Dr Rheinhardt is mentioned.

Apparently there is a whole industry built around treating Lymes

When Yolanda revealed the kids had Lyme, and her timelines were starting to contradict and her whole credibility started circling the drain, I felt the Lyme Alliance people would probably regret involving her in their PR. Now I don't know. The more I learn the less I know. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 6

As I said I went down a rabbit hole and it revealed a whole network of......well crazy. Women with autistic children who are convinced they infected their children through breast milk. Holistic dentist charged with malpractice for doing excessive work to cure people of heavy metal toxicity. Labs shut down for falsifying heavy metal lab results . A doctor in Scottland who uses Rheinhardt's methods was sanctioned for false advertising.

I'm going to look into my crystal ball and predict that Dr. R will rue the day he set eyes on Yolanda Foster.

• Love 7

"My loh-ve, we must show dem dat you ARE reh-lee zick"

"Mom, I don't want her to stick me with that needle....."

​"Just you lie here and I will sznug up to you, to show I care....No znap the photo...."

I am laughing at the lead up to the photo, the needle stick, fussing over head and hand position, all while the assistant stands on the foot of the bed snapping photo after photo, waiting to get Yo to agree that it's "zee one we will post!"

-------------------

I am waiting for the eventual needle stick that goes wrong for this set of cementheads.

For starters, it looks like an infusion pump, not a typical IV drip she has hooked up.

These idiots are going to get called on their twattery and I hope it's soon - I would NOT be surprised to hear of some kind of serious medical emergency/infection from them pricking themselves at home.

p.s. where is the bad of whatever she is being infused with? And WHAT is it?

As soon as I saw the photo I laughed and thought of someone standing on the bed. Poor Bella feeling I'm sure miserable but mommy needs her pics.

IMO, Yo is one of the most disturbing housewives . And that is saying something.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 9

So, like most of you I have been more than a little disturbed by Yolanda's ever changing timelines, treatments, and diagnoses. For those of us who have just been following her "journey" very little of what she has been saying about her diagnosis, treatment, and subsequent diagnoses of her children makes any logical sense. But when you look at the timeline back to back based on what she has posted since her first season on the show, she sounds down right crazy. Luckily, TamraTattles has gone through and made a timeline (it isn't a complete one as the writer eventually stopped for the sake of her own sanity). This timeline shows how Yolanda went from believing she had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, to the Lyme diagnosis and on through Chronic Lyme. 

Seeing the excerpts of the posts back to back makes me think that Yolanda is more than disturbed there may actually be some pathology there. 

• Love 5

Fell down a rabbit hole while researching the good doctor. He is big into "deworming" parasites, so that's where Yo got that from. He also beleive disease is caused by unhealed ancestral trauma and sleeping near microwaves amoung other things. He also believes the increase in Lyme disease could be because of global warming or government intervention.

Wowza

Well, for fuck's sake. How do people fall for such bullshit? I really can't wrap my head around the stupidity.

• Love 5

I wonder if Yo and the kids get there positive results from Igenex labs

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/23/health/policy/unproved-lyme-disease-tests-prompt-warnings.html

New York times article about false postivtes from this lab

Another article that states science does not support the existence of chronic Lyme

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/lyme-disease-who-is-credible/

The Executive Director of the American Lyme Disease foundation weighs in

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20631327

New England Journal of Medicine concludes there is no such thing as chronic Lyme disease

http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMra072023

• Love 7

Wowza

Wow.  If only we could watch the others read the links you posted here, I think we would have a very good season!  I wonder why none of them bothered to google her doctor.  Bravo you are slipping.  Andy, you could have sent all of them these links but you didn't think to research this either!  

I bet Mo has checked out this doctor since his children are involved.  Well, maybe not.  He may just consider this LD thing in Yo's court.  I don't know how much of a hands on dad he is.  It is not uncommon for men, especially from different cultures to view the children as the wife's responsibility.  

• Love 6

Well, for fuck's sake. How do people fall for such bullshit?

She is working with only half a brain and a full wallet.

Something I have been meaning to ask about YoFo's "broken back". I know when it comes to photos there is airbrushing and photoshop. I am just wondering if there are any photos that show any sort of scar on either YoFo's back or her front from her fusion surgery. Just from the photos I have seen posted here, I don't see any scars. I don't recall any scars showing in her nudie book to David. I had triple  fusion surgery myself for my herniated and ruptured discs (not a broken back!) The doctor didn't go through my back, but through my front so he could acquire hip bone to help with the fusion. I have a scar that is clearly visible from the surgery which took place 15 years ago. From that link above:

Yolanda’s December 3 2012 blog about the trip to Ojai, in this blog she also talks about Kyle mocking her for getting up early to go for a run. “The dinner was great and I was happy to finally be asked a more in-depth question of why I was not drinking alcohol but my answer did not seem to impress anyone [Laughs]. (because I really expected more interest and sympathy over my story) Anyway in Europe, we are raised with holistic medicine. I had been dealing with the pain of breaking my back while delivering my son and the ensuing triple back fusion for 13 years, but in March when I started having extreme joint pain all over my body, I decided to go to Germany to do the fresh cell therapy, which is a holistic way to revitalize the body’s own cells in order to treat disease. Now looking back, that was the first onset of my ME-CFS. I just did not know it at that time.

I am laughing at the bolded part because poor YoFo wanted attention and she was happy to have questions about why she wasn't drinking. She wanted to go in-depth (really?) about her woes. Of course she did! Then, we have the scene this past season of Kyle asking questions about her LD, depression, and the children's illness. How does YoFo respond? Well, we know she doesn't go into depth.

I thought the kids were diagnosed in 2012?

Bella and Anwar were diagnosed at the end of 2013 and have been in extensive holistic treatment ever since. It’s very common for multiple family members to be affected by Lyme disease. (No it is not) The children and I lived on a horse ranch in Santa Barbara for 10 years and spent the majority of our time outside in nature

Anwar moved in with Mohamed at some point according to the Tamara link above.

I don't know how much of a hands on dad he is.  It is not uncommon for men, especially from different cultures to view the children as the wife's responsibility.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

As much as I oppose the reign of King David, I think he saved Yolanda's life. I believe her immune system was compromised by a combination of her original confirmed diagnosis of Lyme Disease in conjunction with silicon toxicity and possibly other compounding factors like menopause and all the shit she was putting into her body to "cure" her various afflictions. And this whole time she's been being treated by a nutjob who is feeding all of her nutjob tendencies. Not that holistic medicine is all bad, but this guy is talking about lyme spirochetes on black forest mushrooms and a professor he visits in her secret private lyme lab in Dallas (I may have spent the past hour in a Dietrich Klinghardt rabbit hole). 

Seriously, though--what the actual fuck? He's bananas. He says Lyme is an STD and virtually everyone in the entire world is an asymptomatic Lyme carrier. (source: http://latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11983):

Sexual intercourse we know now is high transmissive of the Lyme spirochete. In fact, I have a number of patients they report an interesting symptom: They make love to their wife and for the next two days their urethra burns. The bugs sense when you make love and they are accumulating in the urethra for their chance of propagating themselves and infecting another person. They are highly highly intelligent. That is proven.

Unpasteurized milk. That’s a big one. Because pasteurizing milk makes it almost undigestible for most of us and not pasteurizing it is ---- from all the cows that we ever tested – they were infected with Lyme Disease. You are not going to find a single cow in the US without having Ehrlichiosis, Babesia and Lyme Disease. I tested through a friend, a vet, many cows. He could not find a single one that is not infected. So cow’s milk has Lyme Disease in it. If you pasteurize it, most of the Lyme bugs die, not all of them, some of them in cysts, and you get the Lyme cysts and they survive into you.

Breast feeding is another big one. If you have a Mom with Lyme Disease and she is breastfeeding. I have stopped a few Moms from breastfeeding. I know it is an unpopular thought. We are checking two things in breastmilk. We are checking PBDE’s – that’s a chemical from flame retardant that’s now in all breastmilk. Breastmilk is fat, FDA study on it that shows in general American breastmilk is now so toxic that you are not allowed to flush it down the toilet. If you want to dispose of it, it has to be disposed of in a special landfill when you take the toxic criteria of breastmilk – of the general established criteria for it.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 9

Im done researching for today but don't forget you can buy the doctors products to treat yourself at home

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Archived-Pages/Materials-and-Supplies.html

Cha-Ching !

Well, thank God for that. Now I can treat my Lyme that was transmitted via breastmilk 36 years ago and that I have recently discovered is the cause of all of my problems including Target being out of Sriracha Sauce (which also carries Lyme bugs transmitted by the infected illustration of a rooster on the bottle).

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 12

There's apparently been a surge in deer population in places like Connecticut, white tailed deer were approx 20 in 1900 and 80,000 in 2000. Changes in land use and social attitudes to hunting along with the elimination of deer predators is thought to be the cause. White tail deer are the main reservoir for the Lyme carrying adult ticks.

But none of that really applies to Yolanda's environment. In California, with a human population totalling 40 million, the yearly total of false positive diagnostic lab results for Lyme likely vastly outnumbers the single digit tally of confirmed cases.

• Love 3

Im done researching for today but don't forget you can buy the doctors products to treat yourself at home

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/Archived-Pages/Materials-and-Supplies.html

Cha-Ching !

Ion Cleanse Detox System. I guess that is for people who are full of shit like YoFo.

I need to buy several of those for some people I know. Great stocking stuffers!

Thanks so much for all your research!

YoFo's doctor's name has me thinking of this...Klingon

WvxJANs.png

• Love 2

As much as I oppose the reign of King David, I think he saved Yolanda's life. I believe her immune system was compromised by a combination of her original confirmed diagnosis of Lyme Disease in conjunction with silicon toxicity and possibly other compounding factors like menopause and all the shit she was putting into her body to "cure" her various afflictions. And this whole time she's been being treated by a nutjob who is feeding all of her nutjob tendencies. Not that holistic medicine is all bad, but this guy is talking about lyme spirochetes on black forest mushrooms and a professor he visits in her secret private lyme lab in Dallas (I may have spent the past hour in a Dietrich Klinghardt rabbit hole). 

Seriously, though--what the actual fuck? He's bananas. He says Lyme is an STD and virtually everyone in the entire world is an asymptomatic Lyme carrier. (source: http://latitudes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11983):

Please, stop.

• Love 5

nc socialworker - that rabbit hole you fell down has expanded into a giant sinkhole that just swallowed me, my house, and quite possibly half of SoCal.

Please make sure the rescue squad you send my way has some cute young hardbodies and includes a headshrinker, 'cause I'm gong to need a total brain cleanse after reading some of this shit.  :-)

I think WoeYoe is in serious need of a deprogrammer.

• Love 10

Seriously, though--what the actual fuck? He's bananas. He says Lyme is an STD and virtually everyone in the entire world is an asymptomatic Lyme carrier.

I ain't got time for that! I don't own any lemon trees and almonds are so fucking expensive due to our drought!!

Dr. Klingon needs to be put in a strait jacket and dropped off some cliff.

• Love 9

nc socialworker - that rabbit hole you fell down has expanded into a giant sinkhole that just swallowed me, my house, and quite possibly half of SoCal.

Please make sure the rescue squad you send my way has some cute young hardbodies and includes a headshrinker, 'cause I'm gong to need a total brain cleanse after reading some of this shit. :-)

I think WoeYoe is in serious need of a deprogrammer.

I know! I had to make myself stop......

Please don't forget electro smog protocol and productshttp://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/event/emf_products_%26_recipe_klinghardts_2013_10.pdf

ETA Yo is a grown woman with a gigantic pocketbook but he is selling this shit to desperate parents who's kids have autism. Mark my words , with Yo going public with his name he's going to have the Feds knocking on his door any day now.

• Love 6

Klinghardt is dangerous and his propaganda has dangerous misinformation. I had to skim it after a few paragraphs because it was so disturbing (the misinformation that could fool people). I did have a chuckle at "I did a residency in Neurology – short – I didn’t stay there, because the professor who was my teacher there was an old Nazi and I just couldn’t tolerate the environment.". Dude you couldn't hack it so you quit! You stupid POS!

Neurologists have some some exam techniques for sorting out some of the "non-neurological" (psych) from the neurological etiology of symptoms/signs. I hope he didn't get that far in his training since I fear he would coach his patient on how fake it. I doubt it since he probably quit (or got fired from the residency) after just a few days. Also residencies are pretty much all clinical--work in a hospital or clinical setting with attending physicians (assistant professor, associate professor and full professors who are all MDs). His wording makes it sound like a class room. Sure, there are grand rounds and even regular attending rounds that may partly or fully take place in a room but most of the teaching is in the hospital rooms and clinic exam rooms.

I'm all for freedom of speech but this guy is spreading dangerous misinformation which is a public harm.

Here is just a little I read because I had to stop reading:

• "there is no illness that Lyme Disease isn’t part of or Lyme Disease can mimic or contribute to any illness that we know, including delayed healing of fractures, or hair loss for that matter, or bad eyesight. We have not found any illness where it is not involved."
  • Recently we have been testing our autistic children for Lyme Disease with the Western Blot test, the standard conventional test if you want. And all of them, not some of them, all of them were positive. A. was there to witness that. We tested our patients with Parkinsons Disease: not some of them, all of them were testing positive on the Western Blot. But I go further than that: all of our cancer patients we tested in the last year for Lyme Disease; sometimes we had to repeat the test 2-3 times, all of them were positive on the Western Blot test.

lol, yet YoWoe can't test positive for Lyme 

Please note you don't do western blot unless you have a positive elisa test. Also the western blot needs 5 IgG bands positive before it is considered a positive test (IIRC)

That entire word vomit by that "doctor" is frightening. People may actually buy into his quackery. 

• Love 10

Well, thank God for that. Now I can treat my Lyme that was transmitted via breastmilk 36 years ago and that I have recently discovered is the cause of all of my problems including Target being out of Sriracha Sauce (which also carries Lyme bugs transmitted by the infected illustration of a rooster on the bottle).

Hysterical!!!!!  

Someone should send the Lisas a link to this page....lol

I cannot work Twitter, oddly.  I have sent tweets but they never show up!   Someone please do this!!!  Andy, too.

• Love 4

I can't stop shaking my head at the last 3 pages or so of this thread.

A giant "WTF?" is in order.   

I can't believe she posted the pic of her and Bella in bed with the IV in Bella's arm.   

My head is ready to explode.   *BOOOOM*  < - there it goes.

• Love 9

For someone who cannot read or write due to "Lyme brain", she sure posts a lot on social media.  Didn't Yo also take the US Citizenship test just a couple years back - I think during the time frame she says she has had Lyme disease or whatever variation she has today (Lyme du jour). If you can't read or write or think, how did she study and pass that exam? Ok, so it's day to day how you feel, but you'd have to study a while for that exam, not like you spent years in school learning US History and Government.  If I had Lyme disease, I'd be really po'd at this poseur.  

In the picture, Bella looks like she's thinking take the damned picture already.  I think Yo posted something about how they're being silent, suffering for her on her journey.  If they're really sick, isn't it THEIR journey.  Honestly, it's not all about you Yo.  And if the kids look pale and sickly, just maybe it's due to whatever the quack "doctors" are giving them, plus the colonics, plus the crazy diet you foist on your kids.  

But Bella eats croissants and cookies, and bacon, plates and plates of bacon. 

I don't know if she and Anwar have Lyme disease or not, but, how is it that Gigi doesn't have it too? Wasn't she living at home when the others contracted it? Not that she would get it just based on that, I don't know, something is off to me but I don't know what it is. 

• Love 6

For someone who cannot read or write due to "Lyme brain", she sure posts a lot on social media. Didn't Yo also take the US Citizenship test just a couple years back - I think during the time frame she says she has had Lyme disease or whatever variation she has today (Lyme du jour). If you can't read or write or think, how did she study and pass that exam? Ok, so it's day to day how you feel, but you'd have to study a while for that exam, not like you spent years in school learning US History and Government. If I had Lyme disease, I'd be really po'd at this poseur.

In the picture, Bella looks like she's thinking take the damned picture already. I think Yo posted something about how they're being silent, suffering for her on her journey. If they're really sick, isn't it THEIR journey. Honestly, it's not all about you Yo. And if the kids look pale and sickly, just maybe it's due to whatever the quack "doctors" are giving them, plus the colonics, plus the crazy diet you foist on your kids.

ou5nyt.jpg

BFF Brandi was there along with her eternal true love David Foster.

• Love 2

Sexual intercourse we know now is high transmissive of the Lyme spirochete. In fact, I have a number of patients they report an interesting symptom: They make love to their wife and for the next two days their urethra burns. The bugs sense when you make love and they are accumulating in the urethra for their chance of propagating themselves and infecting another person. They are highly highly intelligent. That is proven.

Unpasteurized milk. That’s a big one. Because pasteurizing milk makes it almost undigestible for most of us and not pasteurizing it is ---- from all the cows that we ever tested – they were infected with Lyme Disease. You are not going to find a single cow in the US without having Ehrlichiosis, Babesia and Lyme Disease. I tested through a friend, a vet, many cows. He could not find a single one that is not infected. So cow’s milk has Lyme Disease in it. If you pasteurize it, most of the Lyme bugs die, not all of them, some of them in cysts, and you get the Lyme cysts and they survive into you.

Breast feeding is another big one. If you have a Mom with Lyme Disease and she is breastfeeding. I have stopped a few Moms from breastfeeding. I know it is an unpopular thought. We are checking two things in breastmilk. We are checking PBDE’s – that’s a chemical from flame retardant that’s now in all breastmilk. Breastmilk is fat, FDA study on it that shows in general American breastmilk is now so toxic that you are not allowed to flush it down the toilet. If you want to dispose of it, it has to be disposed of in a special landfill when you take the toxic criteria of breastmilk – of the general established criteria for it.

Having forgotten more about infectious diseases, physiology, anatomy and plain science in the last few years, I still had a wonderful belly laugh about some of the claims made by this looneycoocoobird.

The idea of possibly having 'intelligent spirochetes' living in my urethra was extremely entertaining, I thought I was alone all this time?

• Love 9

This is turning into a sick Lifetime movie. The movie starts with mommy and daughter in the bed with an IV and ends with prince charming convincing lovely daughter to get away from crazy mommy and move far away to live happily ever after.

I feel sorry for Gigi, Anwar and Bella. I imagine that they want to be supportive but are skeptical of Yolanda's illness too.

Or, It could turn into a 48 hours/Investigation Discovery special just as quickly?

We could get "The Dead Pan Detective" Joe Kenda on the case? My, my, my, HE'D know if MoFoYoFo was lying to him?

You can't flush human breast milk down a toilet?! Even though human faeces is not only okay, but what the toilet and sewer system is intended for?!

No, but you can cache it and use is as a fire suppressant per Doctor's Orders?

• Love 6

Or, It could turn into a 48 hours/Investigation Discovery special just as quickly?

We could get "The Dead Pan Detective" Joe Kenda on the case? My, my, my, HE'D know if MoFoYoFo was lying to him?

No, but you can cache it and use is as a fire suppressant per Doctor's Orders?

Unlike cow's milk, which is super flammable! I wonder what the Klingon Doctor feels about water.
  • Love 6

The thing about these new age holistic healers that always surprises me is how shitty and basic their websites are.

Two ways to look at it?

They are extremely frugal and would rather use that money to do their research

Or

They just can't get enough patients to finance a BETTER web creator/web site?

• Love 4

Can we pay Dr Klingon to say that the radio waves or whatever it is that is emitted from all sorts of cameras contributes to Lyme disease?  I want to see if that would stop the non stop pictures of the iv's. 

• Love 6

See, here's the damage YoFo is doing. Last week a friend mentioned in conversation that she has Lyme disease. We don't talk that often, but my ears perked up when she was talking about her medical stuff and said something like, "... or it could be because of my Lyme's." 

I said, "Wait -- you have Lyme disease? When was it diagnosed?" and she tells me that apparently she's had it for years but it was just diagnosed about a year ago and she's done two rounds of antibiotics and things had been going well but now she's having these new symptoms and may have to have another round and blah blah blah.

Why did I immediately discount my friend? Because of frickin' YoHaFo and herChronic Lyme Disease selfie-takin' 5% brain function spent a year in bed when not traveling the world in search of new quack treatments bullshit. And because my friend, just like Yo, has been going to Ayurvedic, holistic, chiropractic, homeopathic practitioners for years. She is 47 and I think she's getting all sorts of bullshit diagnoses for what is essentially aging and peri-menopause, poor diet, chronic stress and lack of sleep, being very overweight, and lack of exercise. 

Because I'm so fed up with YoFo's foolishness and the constant garbage she talks about Lyme, I can't muster any strong sympathy for my friend. I think both are being mislead by "New Age" hustlers and con artists, and aren't willing to accept that when you're over 40 things just CHANGE and you're never going to feel or look like 25 again. For me, YoFo is indeed the Face of Deluded Lyme Disease Sufferers.

• Love 10