Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

GreatKazu, on 21 Jan 2016 - 4:01 PM, said:

I see I am not the only one who watched that last night. It was scary. The FDA won't investigate or open a case on any specific supplements until there are enough people who are becoming extremely ill or even dying from using any specific supplements. Yolanda kept coming into my mind last night as I watched it. She needs help. She is likely causing her own grief. 

Yes, I was thinking of WoeYo and also, Shannon Beador.  The scariest thing is the supplements tested were just the ones you could buy at drugstores, Walmart & the like - I can't imagine what crap these ladies are getting from their "holistic practitioners" or directly from overseas sources.  And they're foisting it all on their own children, too.

• Love 8

Yes, I was thinking of WoeYo and also, Shannon Beador.  The scariest thing is the supplements tested were just the ones you could buy at drugstores, Walmart & the like - I can't imagine what crap these ladies are getting from their "holistic practitioners" or directly from overseas sources.  And they're foisting it all on their own children, too.

Right. YoFo has mentioned acquiring herbal medicines from China. God knows what they are putting in their supplements. As that episode mentioned last night, some supplements had some questionable ingredients along with ingredients that were not even listed on the bottles. YoFo also goes to Mexico. I shudder at the thought of what shit is in the pills she acquires from there. Mexico is notorious for having candies and other edible items loaded with lead. 

• Love 5

https://ods.od.nih.gov/Health_Information/ODS_Frequently_Asked_Questions.aspx#Brands This is very comprehensive.  I love the NiH for straight talk.

In addition, there are a few independent organizations that offer "seals of approval" that may be displayed on certain dietary supplement products. These indicate that the product has passed the organization's quality tests for things such as potency and contaminants. These "seals of approval" do not mean that the product is safe or effective; they provide assurance that the product was properly manufactured, that it contains the ingredients listed on the label and that it does not contain harmful levels of contaminants.

The following is a list of several organizations offering these programs:

Consumerlab.com approved quality product sealexternal link disclaimer
    NSF International dietary supplement certificationexternal link disclaimer
    U.S. Pharmacopeia dietary supplement verification programexternal link disclaimer

http://www.usp.org/usp-verification-services/usp-verified-dietary-supplements I do look for this seal though, most Costco stuff has it.  Like many others I HAVE to take vitamin D, and even the OTC brand (I used the ones with this seal) did raise my levels from non-existent to OK.  Although, come to think of it, I was given a prescription to jump start that.  I should have my levels tested again.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 3

The last time Mohammed posted a photo on instagram of Lisa or Ken was 26 wks ago - Ken's bday.  Interestingly, he posts David Foster frequently - even one with Andrea Bocelli.  And Yolanda was with him over the holidays in Aspen.  So they still maintain a relationship to some degree. 

Frankly after looking at his instagram, I think Mohammed would have the HW life that I would like to see.

• Love 9

His Instagram has fascinated me for years.  Yeah, I know he's probably crooked and he was married to Yolanda and I don't like the interior design but it blows my mind that people actually live this way.  His kids ran through the wings of homes like this all their lives.  Probably rollerbladed from one end to the other.  This pic is titled "Friday Night. Home sweet home."  LOL 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAlyg3aFKZ1/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

If you're familiar with Burning Man, he goes.  Can you imagine how his tent is kitted out?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAugjQQFKQM/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

ETA: Here's how he eats at Burning Man.  My brother lived on granola bars and PB&J sandwiches for 3 days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/8v4cOkFKZk/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 10

I wonder when his criminal trial comes up in LA for fraud ?

People falling for this phony has me shaking my head.

All I know is Mo seems like another rich asshole who thinks laws don't apply to him.
  • Love 7

Hey gang, can I ask a favor? Posting links is totally fine, embedding things is totally fine, making things hotlinks is also totally fine, however if you're going to post one of the above please post something else too. Even if it's just "Hey, look at this instagram picture of XYZ" when your post is only a link and nothing else it looks spammy and it makes it hard to weed out real spam. Thank you!! 

• Love 6

And Yolanda was with him over the holidays in Aspen.  So they still maintain a relationship to some degree. 

Frankly after looking at his instagram, I think Mohammed would have the HW life that I would like to see.

He was also at a restaurant with her last week for her birthday.  (Not the ladies' lunch).  And I agree.  He travels to very interesting places and is smart and funny.  Possibly a rich asshole who thinks he's above the law like nexxie says but most, if not all, rich assholes think they're above the law.  I wonder if they're living as full a life as he is, though. They could be but he's the only rich guy's Instagram that I stalk.  He's a very interesting man. 

• Love 6

Someone posted a couple of his abstracts the other day.  Here he's painting a realist portrait of one of his daughters that isn't Gigi, and her baby.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_d5TNClKTB/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

At the pyramids

https://www.instagram.com/p/9jA81NlKU1/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

He must have cut Luann out of the picture.  Nothin' but a party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/9jE7zFFKft/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

Read the message. They live a rarified life.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABJC7nFKTp/?taken-by=mohamedhadid

Thank you for indulging me.  :-)

• Love 6

I don't know about Bella but I question Anwar having LD because Anwar continued to play HS football during this time and I just don't see any HS, private or not, allowing a sick kid to play.

I agree. Then there is Bella who had aspirations to make the 2016 equestrian Olympic team. In October 2015, Bella gave an interview about the hard training she has had to endure. She states the training helps her to deal with the stress of working in the fashion industry. The same interview then shows an Instagram photo of her on her horse with a caption that reads "I miss you" meaning how she misses her equestrian training. The articles states her training has been put on hold due to her commitments in modeling. No mention of any LD health matters.  http://us.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/1201510018354/2016-olympic-hopeful-bella-hadid-and-more-celebrity-equestrians/

YoFo states her kids had LD back in early 2012. If she knew since then about Bella having it, why then push the whole equestrian Olympic team dream on her? Training for the Olympics takes dedication, long months of training and one should be in the best of health to handle the work and stress it brings. It just makes me give a side-eye to YoFo because she is claiming her child is ill and yet, she expected Bella to be able to handle the rigorous training and actually make the team? According to Bella, "you’re up at 5.30am, caring for and riding a huge animal. I would be at horse shows by myself for weeks, and I had to make sure I was on my game at all times.” Now, if Bella is incapable of driving a vehicle with alcohol in her system which caused her to get a DUI, how is she expected to be on her game for Olympic training with a horse? http://www.instyle.co.uk/celebrity/news/bella-hadid-is-training-for-the-2016-olympics

If they are sick, is there any way that will ever be believed here?

Sure there is a way. But, implying that her daughter's DUI was due to having LD is not the way to go. 

Yolanda's commenting how she broke her back in three places (herniated discs) while giving birth and then having had a spinal fusion is ridiculous. How many people have or had herniated or ruptured discs? I have herniated discs in my neck. I had spinal fusion surgery on my back. I should go around saying I have a broken neck. 

Changing the topic.

What was the story YoFo told about an intruder that came into her home while she was breastfeeding her child? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Too cryptic! Now I'm even more excited for next weeks episode to see what happens and how Lisa handles the aftermath. 

Me, too.  It's ultimately Yo's problem for agreeing to sign up for this mess in the first place and exposing her life and her poor judgement, but stories like these aren't fair. 

It was basically written after the reporter saw the teaser and jumped to a conclusion.  Happens every day but it also serves as proof that everything is not always as it seems.  Yo should just go away and breathe some of that rarified air to get better and start over.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3411107/Yolanda-Foster-looks-grim-outing-claims-ex-husband-Mohamed-Hadid-says-children-don-t-Lyme-disease.html

• Love 3

why wouldn't she say that? i'm sure it's frustrating to have people, who are not feeling what she's feeling, deny she's sick. 

The thing about Yoyo is that she is so hard to like.
In the last episode, for instance, on the private plane ( poor her ),she proclaimed that she felt pity for the people who doubted her.
The hell?
So wrong on so many levels.
I can't believe Erika could keep a straight face and say nothing.....
So smug...

Yolanda is a lot of things but I don't think she would make her kids believe they have Lyme if they do not. Or that the kids are just playing along with her. I can't believe she's that messed up.

If they are sick, is there any way that will ever be believed here?  Imo, there's no way to prove it to anyone's satisfaction because there will always be some conspiracy theory about how either the doctor is a quack or how Yolanda paid off someone to alter records or something.

I do believe she's that messed up.   And I think there are several issues that make people doubt Yolanda.

First, she has been caught in so many outright lies, pretty much too many to even remember at this point, and she shows no signs of slowing down.  Lying comes very easily to her, and, despite being caught over and over, she has no remorse about it.  That's not psychologically normal, and is in fact a red flag.  

Second, it's extremely unlikely that 3 members of the same family would all have LD, especially to a debilitating extent.  

Third, she's suddenly using it as a convenient all-purpose excuse, specifically as an explanation for Bella's DUI, which is ridiculous to begin with, but even more so because in all of her angst at the time of the DUI she never once mentioned Bella having LD on the show, in TH's, on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else, and in fact sent an email to Bella in which she called her spoiled, unappreciative, and careless, and ranted on and on, never once referencing LD or any illness in any way.  In her blog, Yolanda wrote that Bella had made "a reckless choice", which is not at all something she would have said if there was even a remote chance that LD was the cause.  It's all here:

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/11/yolanda-foster-pleads-with-bella-to-change-her-life-after-dui-email-enclosed/

Fourth, as others have mentioned, Anwar was actively playing on sports teams and no school would allow that because of the liability. 

And fifth, it's awfully suspicious that the only one who doesn't have LD is Gigi, coincidentally the one with the burgeoning career, who apparently doesn't need an excuse for anything at this point, so she's Lyme free.  (It would not surprise me in the slightest if, in the case of any setbacks in Gigi's career, Yolanda proclaims that Gigi has LD also.)

She's a liar, an exaggerator, a manipulator, and - although I'm sure she does tell the straight-out truth sometimes - it's pretty hard to separate out fact from fiction.  So more and more, we're seeing posters here and elsewhere become far more inclined to disbelieve her rather than believe her.  As with many of her lies, the pieces of this puzzle just don't fit together in a way that makes sense.

• Love 18

why wouldn't she say that? i'm sure it's frustrating to have people, who are not feeling what she's feeling, deny she's sick.

Of course it is frustrating.

It still does not excuse her smugness.

She is on camera.

Doesn't she have any sense of modesty? Decency ? Or even a bit of common sense?

This came out wrong, IMO.

• Love 1

Of course it is frustrating.

It still does not excuse her smugness.

She is on camera.

Doesn't she have any sense of modesty? Decency ? Or even a bit of common sense?

This came out wrong, IMO.

eh, you can only be so patient w/people who have no clue what they're talking about when the gossip is about you. if i were her, i'd have a lot bitchier things to say than that. i took her "i pity them" comment to be her way of dismissing them, nothing more. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2

eh, you can only be so patient w/people who have no clue what they're talking about when the gossip is about you. if i were her, i'd have a lot bitchier things to say than that. i took her "i pity them" comment to be her way of dismissing them, nothing more.

The thing is being dismissive of your so called friends and co-workers is unbecoming, IMO.

Must be her Lyme brain;-)

• Love 1

The argument that Yolanda is lying because Anwar played football and no school would let a kid with Lyme play football is absolutely false.  Yo can be a one upper (like Luann), smug (almost as smug as LVP) and she can be mean (not like Lisa R, though).  But some of the things said about her as the absolute truth are, well, not absolute. 

It's an easy google: Lyme and high school sports. They do in college, too.

If Yo is so psychotic and magically projecting illness onto her children, I'm surprised she let Anwar play at all!  A true monster would've shut him up in her medicine closet.  Bella, too.  She must have been having a lapse in munchausen by proxy madness to help Bella move to NYC.

http://www.palestineherald.com/cnhi_network/high-school-football-star-battles-through-severe-lyme-disease-takes/article_6e2f23ee-5594-533c-8626-2dbc68ae0d78.html

• Love 5

The thing is being dismissive of your so called friends and co-workers is unbecoming, IMO.

I agree.

But her so called friends and co-workers questioning her suffering is beyond unbecoming. Imo.  It's cruel.  

Must be their soul sucking brains.

• Love 3

As for her kids, who knows, chronic lyme may very well affect younger people differently than it does older people, since they tend to have more energy and vigor and their organs are able to fight the disease better. 

Apparently. Bella was able to have her liquor and drive. YoFo can't drive. 

According to YoFo it wasn't the alcohol, it was LD that was the factor behind Bella's DUI. With all of Mohamed's money, why didn't they fight this with a good attorney? Why did YoFo punish Bella if it was a medical issue not an alcohol issue that caused this DUI? Why was Bella's license already suspended prior to that DUI? Was it LD-related? [sarcasm]

Someone needs to make sure that Mohamed sees that Frontline episode, because it was horrifying and Yo is feeding her children all those liver-damaging supplements

Maybe Bravo can do a Limogate 2.0 and have the cast approach her and tell her she is a 100 percent goddamn liar.  In all seriousness, I wish someone would advise YoFo.

IMO, no matter what anyone tells Yolanda about the dangers of supplements she will NOT listen to them. She will say they are questioning "HER" and kick them out of her life and/or claim that NONE of HER supplements are dangerous.

And then there is this ^^^^, which I agree with fully. We know YoFo's brain is not functioning properly.  She has her "health adviser" right by her side feeding her all that bullshit about those supplements. This is similar to an addict who is going to do what they want and who have enablers in their lives. 

But her so called friends and co-workers questioning her suffering is beyond unbecoming. Imo.  It's cruel.  

Must be their soul sucking brains.

Sort of how some of Taylor's co-workers questioned her status as a victim of domestic violence?  I don't see all the women questioning YoFo's LD status. Being curious about the disease and asking questions about her health and how she feels is not the same as doubting her. So far I see LsaR and Taylor who question YoFo's illness. Taylor was wrong to point out YoFo's Instagram photos only because I remember when people were mentioning Taylor being out and about and there didn't seem to be any signs of DV such as bruising, a black eye, or any of the things that should be obvious due to her claims. Taylor was upset at not being believed due to photos at various events that didn't seem to back up her claims. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

In that picture of Yolanda walking with a friend in Beverly Hills, how much do you suppose that gray outfit cost?  And perfectly matching shoes, no less!  I absolutely love it, and that gray is one of my favorite colors.  But since when do you wear such a stunning outfit just to go for a walk???  I'd expect to see her wearing it around a warm fire in Aspen. Yolanda's got some money, friends, and a whole lot of it!

WireWrap, thanks for posting all those pics.  I don't have Instagram and wouldn't have seen them otherwise. 

• Love 1

Yolanda talked (endlessly) about not being able to keep her mind straight, not being able to read or write.  I think that her mind was troubled because she was pulling off a con job and had to keep everything straight that she'd said.  I suspect, too, that she couldn't read or write simply because she couldn't concentrate with everything she'd cooked up.  She was trying to balance too many stories -- to the HWs, her friends, Mohamed and David, her children, the doctors -- and trying to keep them all straight.  That would send ME over the edge!

That woman needs help.  I used to think she needed psychiatric help, and maybe she still does, but I think she'd learn a much bigger lesson if all of her lies were exposed.  The humiliation of all that jazz going public would serve her right.  Look at the lives she has disrupted and even changed, especially her children's and David's.  Shame, shame, Yolanda!  Fraud seems to run in the family.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

In that picture of Yolanda walking with a friend in Beverly Hills, how much do you suppose that gray outfit cost?  And perfectly matching shoes, no less!  I absolutely love it, and that gray is one of my favorite colors.  But since when do you wear such a stunning outfit just to go for a walk???  I'd expect to see her wearing it around a warm fire in Aspen. Yolanda's got some money, friends, and a whole lot of it!

WireWrap, thanks for posting all those pics.  I don't have Instagram and wouldn't have seen them otherwise. 

FYI, it wasn't me. LOL I think it was Kokapetl that posted some of the IG photos, those of Mohamed's IG account. ;) 

• Love 1

Gigi competed on Celebrity Master Chef and her charity was for Lyme disease.  She mentioned her mom, sister & brother having it & got teary-eyed.  This is so strange, if Mohammed is claiming that Bella & Anwar don't have it.

Mohammed has to be the best at everything. Where Yo probably got it. His fabulous sperm would NEVER create a child who had something wrong with them. EVER.

The rules never apply to him.  

Still laughing about whoever posted about Yo even having to be the best worst. NEVER in 9,000 implant removal has anyone ever had a worse case. I'm shocked she didn't say the silicon was in the process of wrapping itself around her throat.

• Love 4

You're right.  That's exactly the point.  From the moment she started on this show, she has been dismissive and condescending.  Her superior attitude has never waned the tiniest bit no matter what was going on in her life or anyone else's.  She always somehow finds the time and the energy to raise herself up while putting others down.

• Love 13

If Yo is so psychotic and magically projecting illness onto her children, I'm surprised she let Anwar play at all!  A true monster would've shut him up in her medicine closet.  Bella, too.  She must have been having a lapse in munchausen by proxy madness to help Bella move to NYC.

I don't think she's psychotic and I don't think she's magically projecting illness onto her children.  

I think she's lying.  To me, it's as simple as that.  She lets them do all the things they do because she knows damn well they are not suffering from LD.   I never for a moment thought she was delusional.   I think she's a liar and a manipulator, and - as someone posted above - she's having trouble keeping her stories straight.  There is overwhelming evidence that much of what she has said is total bullshit.  I don't think she's been overtaken by some mental illness that is out of control.  She has issues for sure, but lying comes easily to her and I think she's fully aware of what she's doing and that every bit of it is on purpose.  And that she thinks she can get away with it because she's so much more intelligent than the rest of the world. 

• Love 17

LOL  Oh, shoot!  Is it my mind or my eyesight?  I'll have to ask Yolanda.

Well, WireWrap, then let me thank you for all the wonderful, informative, entertaining posts you've written in the past and, I'm sure, in the future as well!  (How's that for a snow job?)  I cant imagine this board without you, and I shudder at the thought of it!  And thanks for helping me when my mind pulls a "Yolanda."  xo

Now, Kokapetl, sorry to have overlooked one of Australia's finest.  You work hard to put those good pictures up, and I thank somebody else.  When I was born, the doctor dropped me, head first, onto the floor, and now I only have half a brain.  I've taken thousands of supplements and seen doctors around the globe, but so far, nobody knows how to implant half a brain. I'll keep trying.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 7

Very interesting blog about a "blind item"..... http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/22/david-foster-finally-had-enough-of-extravagant-treatments-blind-item-claims/

I have to say, I do believe David shut off the money train for all the quack Dr.s and the quack treatments and that IS why Yolanda is divorcing him.

Interesting article Wire.  At this point, I wouldn't put it past Yo to apply brown eye shadow to make herself look more 'sick'. 

And who does take selfies with their doctor?   Really.  And God, once again we have to see those feet.  Put a pair of shoes on for God's sake.  I'm beginning to think there's another disorder going on.  'See my feet syndrome'?

• Love 10

Very interesting blog about a "blind item"..... http://tamaratattles.com/2016/01/22/david-foster-finally-had-enough-of-extravagant-treatments-blind-item-claims/

I have to say, I do believe David shut off the money train for all the quack Dr.s and the quack treatments and that IS why Yolanda is divorcing him.

I agree - Very interesting!  Good find!  The comments make some good points, too.  Who poses with their doctor like that?  Everything is so freakin' staged with this woman.  It gets more ridiculous as time goes on.

And I agree re David.  Having all the money in the world doesn't mean you want to see it thrown away.  Not to mention it must have been absolutely exhausting to listen to her go on and on about how much she suffers, how terrible her life, is and to hear endless details about yet another treatment, yet another test, yet another doctor, yet another flight to yet another country, yet another demand for attention, and on and on and on.  

I'm not a big David Foster fan, but this man has worked hard for his money for decades, and I'm sure he'd like to have a little bit left when he decides to retire.  I'm sure he's very happy now that he's free to be left alone in peace and can go back to creating music rather than coddling a spoiled, entitled woman.  I think he wasn't happy long ago.  There's no doubt in my mind that he let her file, so good for him for taking the high road!   Personally, I'm glad he got out.  He lasted a lot longer than many men would have.

Interesting article Wire.  At this point, I wouldn't put it past Yo to apply brown eye shadow to make herself look more 'sick'. 

And who does take selfies with their doctor?   Really.  And God, once again we have to see those feet.  Put a pair of shoes on for God's sake.  I'm beginning to think there's another disorder going on.  'See my feet syndrome'?

OMG, the feet were the first thing I saw!   Again with the feet!!  I'm barefoot quite a lot, but not literally everywhere.  Remember when she was barefoot during her dental surgery?  She flops them around as though they're the most beautiful things.  I don't want to see them anymore!!!

I agree re the eye shadow.  She's also wearing freshly-applied lipstick, which is odd for a photo that's supposed to be casual and spontaneous.  I'm sure she does her hair and makeup prior to each and every selfie, carefully crafting an image as though she's playing a role.  Which of course she is.   The choices she makes re how to spend her time and energy are very strange indeed.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 8

I don't think she's psychotic and I don't think she's magically projecting illness onto her children.  

I think she's lying.  To me, it's as simple as that.  She lets them do all the things they do because she knows damn well they are not suffering from LD.   I never for a moment thought she was delusional.   I think she's a liar and a manipulator, and - as someone posted above - she's having trouble keeping her stories straight.  There is overwhelming evidence that much of what she has said is total bullshit.  I don't think she's been overtaken by some mental illness that is out of control.  She has issues for sure, but lying comes easily to her and I think she's fully aware of what she's doing and that every bit of it is on purpose.  And that she thinks she can get away with it because she's so much more intelligent than the rest of the world. 

​This is so true. She really does think that she is above everyone else. I will not buy into the fuzzy loss of brain usage. That is just her go to excuse for being caught up in any of her many lies. I can't wait until she gets called out.

• Love 2

Mohamed seems resilient and adaptable. You can't get from where he started to where he is now without a few setbacks and failures along the way. Yolanda, the beautiful specimen, the prized model of "perfection", may not be able to accept that she and her children are not flawless diamonds, mentally or physically.

• Love 5

It's interesting the Gigi, the model and chosen one is free of symptoms.

It's really quite remarkable, isn't it?

Yo can feel all the pity she wants for her fellow HWs, but aside from Taylor who has questioned that she sick? I recall questions about whether it's Lyme, something else, or Lyme + something else, questions about her treatments, etc. but all seem think she suffers from something. Hell, I don't think Taylor really questioned her illness, but questioned the idiocy of the selfies.

• Love 8

LOL Oh, shoot! Is it my mind or my eyesight? I'll have to ask Yolanda.

Well, WireWrap, then let me thank you for all the wonderful, informative, entertaining posts you've written in the past and, I'm sure, in the future as well! (How's that for a snow job?) I cant imagine this board without you, and I shudder at the thought of it! And thanks for helping me when my mind pulls a "Yolanda." xo

Now, Kokapetl, sorry to have overlooked one of Australia's finest. You work hard to put those good pictures up, and I thank somebody else. When I was born, the doctor dropped me, head first, onto the floor, and now I only have half a brain. I've taken thousands of supplements and seen doctors around the globe, but so far, nobody knows how to implant half a brain. I'll keep trying.

FYI, I copy the url of an Instagram post (photos only) and paste it into dinsta.com, then I copy the url that dinsta reveals and paste that into tinypic.com, which hosts the image I put in my posts. It's pretty simple, I do it on an iPhone. I encourage people to try it. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

She's also wearing freshly-applied lipstick, which is odd for a photo that's supposed to be casual and spontaneous.

Didn't YoFo claim she wasn't wearing make-up anymore? 

Oh no, I've got deLyme's!!!

LOL  Do you need someone to help you put together a closet full of supplements?

• Love 2

Didn't YoFo claim she wasn't wearing make-up anymore? 

No. She swore off cosmetic surgery.  Which someone turned into no more cosmetics.  Which turned into no more make-up.

I believe about 1/2 of what I read about her, here or anywhere else, seriously because although she may misspeak and possibly lie, imo, a lot is taken out of context on purpose.  Or passed on because they heard it as gospel truth and ran with it.

There are people who actually believe that Bella and Yolanda say her blood alcohol level was elevated because of the Lyme.  Not because she was drinking. I haven't seen one shred of proof that this is so.  Yet over and over I read that Bella blames her DUI on the Lyme.

• Love 6

No. She swore off cosmetic surgery.  Which someone turned into no more cosmetics.  Which turned into no more make-up.

I believe about 1/2 of what I read about her, here or anywhere else, seriously because although she may misspeak and possibly lie, imo, a lot is taken out of context on purpose.  Or passed on because they heard it as gospel truth and ran with it.

There are people who actually believe that Bella and Yolanda say her blood alcohol level was elevated because of the Lyme.  Not because she was drinking. I haven't seen one shred of proof that this is so.  Yet over and over I read that Bella blames her DUI on the Lyme.

Do Botox shots and the like counts? Lol

When Bella got busted, Yolanda did not say anything about any disease. She was just po and mentioned that the girl car was a mess!

I also remember a letter...

• Love 4

Do Botox shots and the like counts? Lol

When Bella got busted, Yolanda did not say anything about any disease. She was just po and mentioned that the girl car was a mess!

I also remember a letter...

Yes.  Her exact words were in an Instagram:

#NoMoreImplants #NoMoreBotox #NoMoreExtensions #NoMoreHighlights #NoMoreNailPolish #ToxicFree

• Love 4

I think your theory applies in a lot of cases but Yolanda went so far as to say the reasons she had make-up on at the premiere was for the other women.  I have never understood why Yolanda doesn't jump on the organic cosmetics band wagon.  She finds herself beautiful and she would be able to advocate beauty and safety in products.

It leads me to believe she is lazy and does it for shock value.

• Love 3

Here is THE article where Bella claims she first got "sick" and it caused her "accident" that was reported as a DUI in the press. She IS claiming that it was LD not a DUI that caused her to loose her DL. It is just past mid way in this article to a British Magazine...... http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/bella-hadid-i-still-feel-awkward-taking-a-selfie-sometimes-it-feels-a-little-weird-a3123476.html#

Yolanda claimed it was LD that caused Bella's DUI when she made the announcement at the LD Awareness dinner/gala where she first announced that both Bella and Anwar also had it.

Yes.  Her exact words were in an Instagram:

She actually said it on the show, that she would no longer wear makeup, dye/color her hair, get Botox/fillers, she was going all natural.

• Love 8