Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Yolanda's latest fishing expedition for Instagram comments. A camera taking a photo of it's reflection needs to be facing it's reflection a little more. No way did that camera take that photo. 903ytl.jpg

What did she mean to show here - was there an explanation?

• Love 5

What did she mean to show here - was there an explanation?

"yolandahfoster

❤️What to do with this in between hair.....?? Back to short or let it grow........? #FridayNight #Decisions #BadHairDay"

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

If she has been letting her hair grow out for this long (about 6 months + after deciding against all toxins) not having dyed it, wouldn't it have gotten much longer with a lot more roots showing?

• Love 8

"yolandahfoster

❤️What to do with this in between hair.....?? Back to short or let it grow........? #FridayNight #Decisions #BadHairDay"

Thanks - don't know one social media site from the other - that's way too much info about people for me.

My vote: Keep it short - I like it, and the glasses too!

• Love 2

She should bleach it with lemon juice if that's all that's she permits, and keep it short. The behind the ear length. I thought this was a good look:

5u06iq.jpg

This was hideous:

2akkxu8.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 8

She should bleach it with lemon juice if that's all that's she permits, and keep it short. The behind the ear length. I thought this was a good look:

5u06iq.jpg

This was hideous:

2akkxu8.jpg

Those extensions really were hideous!  They were a hot mess in the back.  Keep it short Yo.  She doesn't have the best hair anyway.  She needs volume that comes with being shorter.

• Love 5

I think this photo of Yolanda is probably the one where she looks absolutely the loveliest I have ever seen her look-and she would have been in her early thirties.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGbdL7os3g/?taken-by=yolandahfoster  I don't think her supermodel daughters can hold a candle to this Yolanda.

She looks better with a little length and there is just no way that hair color job is more than two months old. 

• Love 6

I think this photo of Yolanda is probably the one where she looks absolutely the loveliest I have ever seen her look-and she would have been in her early thirties.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGbdL7os3g/?taken-by=yolandahfoster  I don't think her supermodel daughters can hold a candle to this Yolanda.

She looks better with a little length and there is just no way that hair color job is more than two months old.

I agree ZM. She sure had a cute babyface look. It's such a bummer to age!

• Love 3

Confession when I had my surgery done at the NIH I had my Dad snap a Yolanda style photo of me. First I made sure the NIH logo was in shot, then I put my hand on my head so I looked mellow dramatic. I emailed the photo to my system with the following message. "STFU Yolanda I have a super rare genetic mutation and I'm having surgery at NIH. #All your money can't get you into the NIH. # Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma (HLRCC)

All Klingons aside, I hope the surgery went well for you and wish you a great outcome going forward.

• Love 10

I want to apologize to Umbelina for my comment earlier. I didn't explain what I meant very well and in my mind I was talking about not her and it came out all wrong. I will be more careful as I think you all are some of the funniest and most insightful people around.58926032.jpg

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7

Aw Higgins, thanks.  I'll pass on the other discussion, for privacy reasons. 

My main point was that disreputable doctors like Dr. Klingon profit off of perception of patients that Big Pharma isn't honest and "natural" is better.  I do think Yo is, in many ways, a victim of that shyster.

• Love 4

A friend of mine, a nurse, has a friend in the profession.  Neither watch this show.  Her friend calls people like Yo, "cleansers. "

She said, for them,  Lyme is the new black!  OMG, Hysterical!!    

• Love 10

After looking at his website though, I see Yo parroting his words quite a bit.  She sounds nutty, because she's buying all that this crooked MD is selling.  It's easier for him to sell it because he has that MD behind his name.  She may not understand what spirochete flagella means, but he does, and she hears "blood brain barrier" or buys into his heavy metal crap, and spouts it, not really understanding the science, but trusting the DOCTOR.  Many patients blindly trust doctors. 

What a mess. 

• Love 6

Yolanda's latest fishing expedition for Instagram comments. A camera taking a photo of it's reflection needs to be facing it's reflection a little more. No way did that camera take that photo.

903ytl.jpg

Who does this?  Nice make up BTW.  What's the point?  What's the message?  Who took this picture?  Her Lyme Advocate that's an alumni of Quack Doctor's Kinghardt's academy?  Yeah, let's take a picture of me with (hopefully) with a wrapped towel while I ponder my iphone.  WTF?

I can only judge by my own colored hair and that seems to be about two month's growth.  With all those 'healthy' supplements Yo's hair should be growing like crazy.  I'm waiting to see the pictures of her 'scars' from the 'explant' removal. 

• Love 7

After looking at his website though, I see Yo parroting his words quite a bit.  She sounds nutty, because she's buying all that this crooked MD is selling.  It's easier for him to sell it because he has that MD behind his name.  She may not understand what spirochete flagella means, but he does, and she hears "blood brain barrier" or buys into his heavy metal crap, and spouts it, not really understanding the science, but trusting the DOCTOR.  Many patients blindly trust doctors. 

What a mess. 

Yolanda is draw to this type of Dr like a moth is to a flame. The Dr. in Belgium that diagnosed her with LD is also a questionable Dr. and has a shady past. He also, is more into the "holistic/natural path like her current Dr.s. IMO, she looks/seeks out these Dr.s because they are more likely to go along with what she wants/demands, not with what is actually is wrong with her. JMO

Who took this picture?  Her Lyme Advocate that's an alumni of Quack Doctor's Kinghardt's academy? 

And then there is THIS!!! LOL   http://stoopidhousewives.com/2016/01/28/loadas-health-care-worker-was-a-call-girl-an-international-call-girl/

• Love 3

Maybe.  

I'm seeing this a lot lately, all over the place.  I think quite a bit of it is shady marketing campaigns, and some human need to heal "naturally."  It drives me crazy.  People are dying because of this crap, it may be why Eileen's sister died, rejecting traditional medicine for "natural healing."  It is sad, and concerning. 

• Love 9

Maybe.  

I'm seeing this a lot lately, all over the place.  I think quite a bit of it is shady marketing campaigns, and some human need to heal "naturally."  It drives me crazy.  People are dying because of this crap, it may be why Eileen's sister died, rejecting traditional medicine for "natural healing."  It is sad, and concerning. 

I agree!

• Love 1

I noticed Yolanda healed up pretty fast from her post surgical infection/fever when it dawned her she would be flying back commercial if she didn't check out of the hospital when Erika was passing through.  The healing power of a private jet. 

• Love 11

Have you ever traveled after major surgery?  I would have been in tears for happy if I'd had a private jet to take me home.  Commercial flights nearly killed me, and that was 6 weeks post surgery.  Different surgeries, but still. 

• Love 2

You guys are cracking me up. 

But the truth is IMO that Yo probably would have flown private using David's netjet or whatever account.  I think the motive was the chance to have cameras film her sadly cuddled up in a blanket and more importantly, to tell Erika that she was the worst victim of silicone implants EVER.  With pictures....  

• Love 12

Have you ever traveled after major surgery?  I would have been in tears for happy if I'd had a private jet to take me home.  Commercial flights nearly killed me, and that was 6 weeks post surgery.  Different surgeries, but still. 

I really doubt that she would have traveled commercial, David would have hired a private plane for her BUT, as Breezy points out, there would have been NO CAMERAS and no one to boo hoo (my words not Breezy's) to ON camera! LOL

• Love 6

"yolandahfoster

Yes, of course she had to remove her clothing for a photo accompanying a question about her hair!  Looks like she's wearing makeup too.  Just another clearly planned "spontaneous selfie"  What grown woman does that, especially to the extent that she does?  Honestly, she's worse than a lot of teens I know.  It's a desperate bid for attention.  She doesn't want opinions about her hair - She wants attention paid to the photo of her fabulous self!

I am so tired of this woman.  Her desperation comes through loud and clear.  If I liked her at all, I would be embarrassed for her.

• Love 17

You guys are cracking me up. 

But the truth is IMO that Yo probably would have flown private using David's netjet or whatever account.  I think the motive was the chance to have cameras film her sadly cuddled up in a blanket and more importantly, to tell Erika that she was the worst victim of silicone implants EVER.  With pictures....  

They flew back commercial-the dead give away-when they have a flight to catch.  Private planes-wait for you.   I think they "bum" rides of private jet friends for the most part.  part of David's amazing charitable package-send the jet.  I do think she enjoyed the photo op and of course getting to tell everyone what a true friend Erika is. 

• Love 5

I'm sure one reason Yo is drawn to Dr. Klingon is because he gives her attention which is truly her life source. David didn't, Mohammed has Shiva, Gigi and the non-Gigi's have their own lives, so she's got to get it from someone. Her bank account, reputation, and health are but a small price (in her mind) to pay for some validation and attention.

• Love 9

I'm sure one reason Yo is drawn to Dr. Klingon is because he gives her attention which is truly her life source. David didn't, Mohammed has Shiva, Gigi and the non-Gigi's have their own lives, so she's got to get it from someone. Her bank account, reputation, and health are but a small price (in her mind) to pay for some validation and attention.

So very true Snappy. It wouldn't surprise me if Yolanda's next companion is a doctor feel good type! I don't think she'll marry again.

• Love 3

Yolanda's latest fishing expedition for Instagram comments. A camera taking a photo of it's reflection needs to be facing it's reflection a little more. No way did that camera take that photo.

903ytl.jpg

Need advice about next medical emergency #Zikavirus #2016Olympcs #Runningoutofillnesses

• Love 7

The Non-Gigi's, OMG that is funny.

• Love 2

I noticed Yolanda healed up pretty fast from her post surgical infection/fever when it dawned her she would be flying back commercial if she didn't check out of the hospital when Erika was passing through.  The healing power of a private jet. 

I think that we are forgetting a few things. Having been to a ton of airshows and seen and walked on board all kinds of aircraft?

You can charter an 'air ambulance' that is INFINITESMALLY EASIER than a private jet. They can run your arse up to the plane and you never have to stand up.

Even flying commercial is better? You can get a wheelchair from the terminal, onto the jetway and right to your seat.

For most private jets you need to go out and meet the jet on the tarmac, climb the stairs and hunch over thru the doorway and inside the cabin. A physician/surgeon will give you a set of discharge instructions that would limit you from doing any physical activities that may injure or undo any work they had done. And we all know that Yoyo does everything her doctors tell her to do?

• Love 4

I think that we are forgetting a few things. Having been to a ton of airshows and seen and walked on board all kinds of aircraft?

You can charter an 'air ambulance' that is INFINITESMALLY EASIER than a private jet. They can run your arse up to the plane and you never have to stand up.

Even flying commercial is better? You can get a wheelchair from the terminal, onto the jetway and right to your seat.

For most private jets you need to go out and meet the jet on the tarmac, climb the stairs and hunch over thru the doorway and inside the cabin. A physician/surgeon will give you a set of discharge instructions that would limit you from doing any physical activities that may injure or undo any work they had done. And we all know that Yoyo does everything her doctors tell her to do?

Or have the surgery one of the 1,000 plastic surgeons in southern California. That would mean foregoing the NINE day hospital stay.  Or making a BF deal over it.  That particular surgeon acts like she invented the procedure.  A quick view of her website and she is a kindred spirit with Dietrich.  

Here are the post op instructions-note it is usually done as an outpatient procedure.  Yolanda needed NINE days in the hospital.  BTW when she showed up at the BBQ she was more like three weeks post op.  http://www.drjjwendel.com/breast-implant-removal-recovery-instructions

• Love 7

And another thing- Why does Yo have no influence over her beautiful model daughter's smoking cigarettes? Hmmm? This is another things that makes no sense about this woman- freak out over birthday cake but yea sure smoke a pack a day to keep from eating said birthday cake. Yea nothing bad ever happened to any model who smoked. Just ask Christy Turlington who was diagnosed with COPD at an early age?

• Love 7

According to the website, it is an outpatient procedure, that is for the mere mortals.

For the former lemon chatelaine, it is nine days hospitalization and private airplane ride.

Of course, Yoyo was afflicted by the worst silicone leakage ever!

• Love 7

According to the website, it is an outpatient procedure, that is for the mere mortals.

For the former lemon chatelaine, it is nine days hospitalization and private airplane ride.

Of course, Yoyo was afflicted by the worst silicone leakage ever!

Yes....but in all of recorded history her case was the worst and pseudoscientists from the best internet practices, globally, are  joining together to study how she could have possibly survived publishing and their study via twitter ASAP. Of course, it will take a while due to the character # limitations for us to understand the full impact.

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 6

The good doctor's surgery center probably has a hotel/"hospital" attached for people who want to swan around bemoaning their nasty plastic surgery stories. So Yoyo could be perfectly truthful in a truthiness way that she was hospitalized for 9 whole days.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 6

I think WoeYo has hit the perfect storm of wealthy, fame-whoring hypochondriac meets snake-oil selling quack. They are both saying what the other wants desperately to hear and Yo ponies up the check. JMO

Yes.  Lyme is a cash cow for this quack and many others.  The fact that a nurse, I know, who does not watch this show is very aware of the alternative medicine quacks specifically on Lyme.  I know I am being educated by all the links nc socialworker posted here!  Thanks, btw.  

And what a shame for people who really have Lyme. 

• Love 8

It also gave Erika a "scene" on the show to pick up Yo.  That was probably worth a tax write off of some sort.  Also, why pay the bucks to charter a plane when a friend offered to pick you up in hers?

I did the wheelchair thing flying commercial.  It was horrible, exhausting, painful, and I still don't know how I got through that, I just wanted to be home so much.  I over-estimated my strength there.

ETA

It didn't just give Erika an easy scene for Bravo, it also gave one to Yo.  According to Brandi, Yo wasn't even going to film this year at all, but Bravo really wanted her back in any capacity.  They both earned a paycheck for that, without having to deal with nasty "wife" bullshit.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

I flew four days post surgery my flight was one hour, even with the pain meds the flight was uncomfortable.

Yolanda is such an inspiration she has special Lyme disease, only 5% brain function, survived the flight home in a private jet but summon the strength to show Erica pics of the worst case of sylicone leakage in medical history. No matter what Yolanda is the sickest person in the universe

• Love 9

I know, even getting through security was a nightmare.  I ran out of pain pills, my damn flight had a stop over in SFO, and I called me regular physician told her to call me in some more, had the friend picking me up from the airport go pick up the pills and come in to the airport with them.  I just had my rather heavy purse with me, but knew I couldn't even carry that one to the car.  I'd been up and around (sort of) for a while, but DAMN that killed me.

Also, isn't David having money issues, and where was he?  Maybe he didn't WANT to hire a private jet.

• Love 1

YoWoe seeks out these nut job doctors and they aren't the ones claiming to be brain dead, in bed for 7, 9, whatever months, claiming not to wear make up yet wearing it, etc... Those nut job doctors should be accountable for their actions (lose license, criminal charges...what knows but they should be investigated) however YoWoe is responsible for her choices. She is a victim of the nuts she seeks but she is a flake even without them.

• Love 5

My friend just got her Western Blot results back post the Doxy treatment.  It showed negative before, but after the Doxy, it has the positive results.

She's on a new AB now, she says it's better than the Doxy, which she had more side effect taking, and no eating restrictions.  She has another appointment to go over what it all means, and the future.  Note, regular MD, respectable, not Dr. Klingon type, which she would reject immediately.  She says she really wishes it wasn't Lyme, but is staying positive.  Her hands and feet aren't tingling since the Doxy, which she thinks is a good sign.  Energy levels are still a problem. 

She says there is a stigma about having Lyme because there are so many quacks out there, she's lucky to have a sensible MD.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7

It also gave Erika a "scene" on the show to pick up Yo.  That was probably worth a tax write off of some sort.  Also, why pay the bucks to charter a plane when a friend offered to pick you up in hers?

I did the wheelchair thing flying commercial.  It was horrible, exhausting, painful, and I still don't know how I got through that, I just wanted to be home so much.  I over-estimated my strength there.

ETA

It didn't just give Erika an easy scene for Bravo, it also gave one to Yo.  According to Brandi, Yo wasn't even going to film this year at all, but Bravo really wanted her back in any capacity.  They both earned a paycheck for that, without having to deal with nasty "wife" bullshit.

Where did YoFo say she wasn't going to film? I find that highly unlikely. She could have become a FoH if Bravo really wanted her back but she refused to film except a few scenes

• Love 3

Where did YoFo say she wasn't going to film? I find that highly unlikely. She could have become a FoH if Bravo really wanted her back but she refused to film except a few scenes

According TO Brandi Yolanda said she didn't want to film this season. LOL

• Love 4

Yeah, in Brandi's latest podcast with Jill Zarin, she references a few times.  Sounded legit to me, it was an aside, not a point on it's own.

• Love 2