Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Here is THE article where Bella claims she first got "sick" and it caused her "accident" that was reported as a DUI in the press. She IS claiming that it was LD not a DUI that caused her to loose her DL. It is just past mid way in this article to a British Magazine...... http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/bella-hadid-i-still-feel-awkward-taking-a-selfie-sometimes-it-feels-a-little-weird-a3123476.html#

Yolanda claimed it was LD that caused Bella's DUI when she made the announcement at the LD Awareness dinner/gala where she first announced that both Bella and Anwar also had it.

She actually said it on the show, that she would no longer wear makeup, dye/color her hair, get Botox/fillers, she was going all natural.

From the article, Yoyo rode her pony to school in the snow.

Omg, I can't stop laughing!

• Love 7

If asked, I am sure Yolanda would tell us that snow was 3 feet deep every day she went to school and that it was up hill going to school and up hill coming home from school as well. Oh, and they couldn't afford to buy her shoes, so she rode the pony in 3 feet of snow with no shoes on her feet. LOL

• Love 8

Here is THE article where Bella claims she first got "sick" and it caused her "accident" that was reported as a DUI in the press. She IS claiming that it was LD not a DUI that caused her to loose her DL. It is just past mid way in this article to a British Magazine...... http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/bella-hadid-i-still-feel-awkward-taking-a-selfie-sometimes-it-feels-a-little-weird-a3123476.html#

Yolanda claimed it was LD that caused Bella's DUI when she made the announcement at the LD Awareness dinner/gala where she first announced that both Bella and Anwar also had it.

She actually said it on the show, that she would no longer wear makeup, dye/color her hair, get Botox/fillers, she was going all natural.

Yeah right, I don't believe it. She will continue to have very discrete work done by someone with a minimalist esthetic. As far as no make up, no hair coloring and looking the way she does now, well that will not allow her to snatch her next rich mark especially one in Hollywood. She is to vain and there is too much of a draw to the spotlight for her not to go back to enhancement in its many forms.

• Love 5

If asked, I am sure Yolanda would tell us that snow was 3 feet deep every day she went to school and that it was up hill going to school and up hill coming home from school as well. Oh, and they couldn't afford to buy her shoes, so she rode the pony in 3 feet of snow with no shoes on her feet. LOL

Which is why she has the ugliest feet in the world!! Remember, YoFo has to have the worst. :-) 

I believe about 1/2 of what I read about her, here or anywhere else, seriously because although she may misspeak and possibly lie, imo, a lot is taken out of context on purpose.  Or passed on because they heard it as gospel truth and ran with it.

I will remember this when Kyle, Mauricio, LisaR. LisaV. or any of the others misspeak or possibly lie and things are taken out of context. :-) 

There is a big difference between believing something such as Vince being in debt due to gambling or LisaR. not giving a fuck about her parents versus documentation of a woman's claim about "literally falling off the planet" and "being in bed for 7 months" when proof exists of her excursions outside of that bed when she was claiming how ill she was as she laid in bed staring at her ceiling for 7 months. 

We don't know what the background story is on LisaR and her parents. There may be something there that leads LisaR to avoid her parents. Not everyone had a great childhood or had great, loving parents. I have a girlfriend who is caring for her elderly father. One would never know the horror she endured from her father who slapped her around, hit her and beat her for the smallest slight when she was growing up.  We do know a lot about YoFo because the things she claims about her illness can be looked back on such as her social accounts. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

It's really quite remarkable, isn't it?

Yo can feel all the pity she wants for her fellow HWs, but aside from Taylor who has questioned that she sick? I recall questions about whether it's Lyme, something else, or Lyme + something else, questions about her treatments, etc. but all seem think she suffers from something. Hell, I don't think Taylor really questioned her illness, but questioned the idiocy of the selfies.

That pity remark is a dressed up FU. It's similar to the Christian " I will pray for you" or a southern "bless your heart". I just read in another article that Yo said hasn't listened to music in four years. Huh? Didn't we see her at rapt attention to her King as he tickled the ivories? And at a concert? And I also agree that the ladies (except Lisa R) have been making a point that she is sick with SOMETHING but are questioning the Lymes diagnosis. Cmon no one can deny that Yo makes a lot of statements re:her medical condition that make no sense or are contrary to what we see with our own eyes. Her pathological need to be in the spotlight has brought on this shit storm. I truly hope the removal of her implants does the trick and that she has a full recovery but she has ruined her own credibility .

I can't beleive there wasn't a statement that the pony was headed for the glue factory but Yo lassoed him from a moving truck, thus saving his life.

• Love 8

You say this is THE article.  THE authority.  Here's the quote:

'It was when I first got sick. It was a dark time.' - which was reported by the press as a DUI.  'I was exhausted all the time. It affected my memory so I suddenly wouldn't remember how to drive to Santa Monica from Malibu where I lived.  I couldn't ride.  I was just too sick. And I had to sell my horse because I couldn't take care of it.'

So where does she blame the DUI?  The reporter said the DUI part.  Take out the part that she didn't say and it reads like this: 

"It was when I first got sick.  It was a dark time.  I was exhausted all the time.  It affected my memory so I suddenly wouldn't remember how to drive to Santa Monica from Malibu where I lived...."

I see nothing where Bella blames her blood level on the Lyme.

• Love 3

You say this is THE article.  THE authority.  Here's the quote:

So where does she blame the DUI?  The reporter said the DUI part.  Take out the part that she didn't say and it reads like this: 

"It was when I first got sick.  It was a dark time.  I was exhausted all the time.  It affected my memory so I suddenly wouldn't remember how to drive to Santa Monica from Malibu where I lived...."

I see nothing where Bella blames her blood level on the Lyme.

According to Bella, she lost her ability to drive due to LD, NOT due to the FACT she lost it to her DUI! The reporter only wrote what Bella told her AND when she got her DUI, she WAS driving from Santa Monica TO Malibu! They are BOTH talking about/referencing her DUI.

Oh, and where are you getting Bella talking about her "blood level", I have not heard that, just that she IS blaming LD for the DUI and NOT that she was in fact driving over the legal alcohol limit for an adult as a MINOR!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

I will remember this when Kyle, Mauricio, LisaR. LisaV. or any of the others misspeak or possibly lie and things are taken out of context. :-)  

As you should, even though we're discussing Yo, here.  They all misspeak and possibly lie.  Absolute proof of ANYTHING they say is scarce.

There is a big difference between believing something such as Vince being in debt due to gambling or LisaR. not giving a fuck about her parents versus [/b]documentation of a woman's claim about "literally falling off the planet" and "being in bed for 7 months" when proof exists of her excursions outside of that bed when she was claiming how ill she was as she laid in bed staring at her ceiling for 7 months.[/b]

We don't know what the background story is on LisaR and her parents. There may be something there that leads LisaR to avoid her parents. Not everyone had a great childhood or had great, loving parents. I have a girlfriend who is caring for her elderly father. One would never know the horror she endured from her father who slapped her around, hit her and beat her for the smallest slight when she was growing up.   We do know a lot about Y.oFo because the things she claims about her illness can be looked back on such as her social accounts

I understand all that and I agree.  But none of the other HWs also have proof of brain damage.  Or have Yo's scans been 'refuted absolutely and unequivocally', too? 

I don't doubt the she has overdramatized and lied for pity or attention.  I'm just saying that some of the absolutes I read about her are sooo not absolute.

..."documentation of a woman's claim about "literally falling off the planet" and "being in bed for 7 months" when proof exists of her excursions outside of that bed when she was claiming how ill she was as she laid in bed staring at her ceiling for 7 months"

She may have also said that she hasn't watched a movie in 3 years or whatever.  To me, especially in Yo's brain addled condition along with English being her second language it's possible she meant she hasn't been to a movie in a theater in 3 years because of whatever's wrong with her.

My nephew has Aspergers. That's a brain thing, too.  He can't handle the stimulation of being in a movie theater either. Doesn't like music at concerts.  Loud, anything.  Sometimes it's worse than others.  Fireworks? Forget it.

Just like some of Yolanda's lies have damaged her overall credibility, so have some of the "facts" posted about Yolanda become questionable for me because so many can be disproved (Anwar/football) or there's nothing to back them up.(Bella blaming Lyme for blood levels.)

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

According to Bella, she lost her ability to drive due to LD, NOT due to the FACT she lost it to her DUI! The reporter only wrote what Bella told her AND when she got her DUI, she WAS driving from Santa Monica TO Malibu! They are BOTH talking about/referencing her DUI.

Oh, and where are you getting Bella talking about her "blood level", I have not heard that, just that she IS blaming LD for the DUI and NOT that she was in fact driving over the legal alcohol limit for an adult as a MINOR!

Then why did he not quote her as saying that?  Where is it according to Bella?  No where yet that I can see.

She very well might have lost her ability to drive due to Lyme and yes, she did say that.  Many people lose their ability to drive - either temporarily or perm - due to an illness.

Here is the complete paragraph:

Bella was diagnosed in her junior year of high school.

Again, take out what Bella DIDN'T say and it reads like this:

"‘I stopped driving because I kept crashing, because my brain just stopped working. It was when I first got sick. It was a dark time. I was exhausted all the time. It affected my memory so I suddenly wouldn’t remember how to drive to Santa Monica from Malibu where I lived. I couldn’t ride. I was just too sick. And I had to sell my horse because I couldn’t take care of it."

Still nothing.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

Here is the complete paragraph:

Bella was diagnosed in her junior year of high school. ‘I stopped driving because I kept crashing, because my brain just stopped working.’ She had an accident — ‘It was when I first got sick. It was a dark time’ — which was reported in the press as a DUI. ‘I was exhausted all the time. It affected my memory so I suddenly wouldn’t remember how to drive to Santa Monica from Malibu where I lived. I couldn’t ride. I was just too sick. And I had to sell my horse because I couldn’t take care of it.’ It was an emotional blow on top of the physical

Maybe this will help.

The bolded parts are what Bella said, the rest is what the reporter said.  I, like Rye, don't see where she denies the DUI, or being drunk while driving.  She did her community service or whatever it was, paid the fine, which is normal for first time DUI's. 

Is there a quote somewhere that says "I wasn't drunk driving, that time I was convicted it was really LYME?"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 5

LOL.  Thanks, umbellina.  I'm totally foggy today.  I'm sure I'm only at 65% brain function.  And I've only got the flu and menopause.

I can't imagine how I'd be trying to express myself if I'd recently had my chest opened up to have my breasts/implants removed, Lyme disease, supplement poisoning AND menopause.

• Love 5

I'm not saying I will ever, ever, ever condone someone driving drunk so don't misunderstand me. (unless maybe to escape a machete wielding zombie.) 

What I am saying, is I can see someone blaming their DUI on the Lyme diagnosis.  I wouldn't understand it but.....if Bella had said this:

"I was going through a dark time.  I'd been diagnosed with Lyme.  I was tired all the time.  I had to sell my horse.  It was bad.  I was depressed.  I was dumb.  I drank too much and drove my car."

If there is anywhere it exists, and I haven't seen it yet, where Bella blames her DUI on Lyme, I might interpret it as the above.  Depending on how she said it.  But so far, she hasn't said it that I can see.

• Love 6

I'm surprised Yo didn't say that Gigi has LD when the video surfaced of her supposedly doing a line of coke at a pool party.  Seriously, this woman is sick.  LD isn't a get out of jail card.  And for someone "toxin free" she's sure putting an awful lot of crap into her body likely making whatever she has about 500% worse.  

And as expected, once she lost David, she's emerging in photos looking much much better than before.  I guarantee you in a few months she'll declare herself cured until she's about to lose her next millionnaire suitor.

• Love 5

I'm surprised Yo didn't say that Gigi has LD when the video surfaced of her supposedly doing a line of coke at a pool party.  

She didn't blame Lyme for Bella's DUI, why would she blame Gigi's supposed coke use on it either?  If I recall, she was very, very upset and embarrassed by Bella. 

If Yo was blaming the disease, why would she be so upset if it was so out of Bella's control?

• Love 1

LOL.  Thanks, umbellina.  I'm totally foggy today.  I'm sure I'm only at 65% brain function.  And I've only got the flu and menopause.

I can't imagine how I'd be trying to express myself if I'd recently had my chest opened up to have my breasts/implants removed, Lyme disease, supplement poisoning AND menopause.

But are you in 100% pain?

• Love 4

She didn't blame Lyme for Bella's DUI, why would she blame Gigi's supposed coke use on it either?  If I recall, she was very, very upset and embarrassed by Bella. 

If Yo was blaming the disease, why would she be so upset if it was so out of Bella's control?

Yolanda DID blame Bella's DUI on LD, she did so when she announced that both Bella and Anwar had it at the LD awards gala.

• Love 4

I think Yolanda was embarrassed and that the email released was truly Yolanda's feelings at the time.  But I believe that Yolanda in retrospect wanted to give the public a reason why Bella *might* have made a dumb decision -- lyme disease.  She was already crashing, was suffering from the effects of LD!  So you see, she wasn't just some drunk!  And she hinted at Anwar having troubles in school right?  Lyme disease!  

Maybe Gigi isn't wanting to be a part of the lyme disease trifecta.  Maybe Bella enjoys having that LD be implied as a contributing reason to her DUI.  DUIs are embarrassing.  Not to mention the apparent mess of her car (didn't the email mention tampons?).  What a great way to explain all that away. And Anwar's young enough that I'm sure if he's not doing well in school he's perfectly happy having his mom give him a reason for that.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4

You are right that she technically hasn't blamed LD for Bella.  But I don't think it's accidental the release of the LD news either.  I'm just very suspect with this woman. My belief is that once her "King" started losing interest, she thought the LD stuff would keep him around. Once Bella had an embarrassing DUI and details of the contents of her car, I think the wheels started turning for Yo.  Anwar had problems and then boom, he's got it too.  I think being the former model married to billionnaires, she's used to the world falling at her feet so of course she'd think everyone would believe her.  I also think her mental illness involves her coming off as the savoir of everything.  Best mother (broke her back to save Anwar during delivery) and all of those other very tall tales.  So it wouldn't surprise me at all if she got her own children believing that their behaviors were caused by debilitating LD! 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 3

But are you in 100% pain?

:-)  90% last night.  But I went to the ER and got IV fluids and an infusion of Toridol (sp?) that took away 75% of it.  While there, I did not show off my bare feet, but I'll admit...I did take a selfie. 

I think Yolanda was embarrassed and that the email released was truly Yolanda's feelings at the time.  But I believe that Yolanda in retrospect wanted to give the public a reason why Bella *might* have made a dumb decision -- lyme disease.  She was already crashing, was suffering from the effects of LD!  So you see, she wasn't just some drunk!  And she hinted at Anwar having troubles in school right?  Lyme disease!  

Maybe Gigi isn't wanting to be a part of the lyme disease trifecta.  Maybe Bella enjoys having that LD be implied as a contributing reason to her DUI.  DUIs are embarrassing.  Not to mention the apparent mess of her car (didn't the email mention tampons?).  What a great way to explain all that away. And Anwar's young enough that I'm sure if he's not doing well in school he's perfectly happy having his mom give him a reason for that.

I agree with your whole first paragraph.  (Except I hadn't heard that Anwar was having trouble in school) 

Further, as a mother of a 17 year old, if my kid got diagnosed with something that could change his life for the worse, and he went out and got a DUI because he was distraught over it, I'd be disgusted and pissed and he'd lose his privileges for a good long time.  But I'd also be embarrassed.  Because of my love for my son, I would be angry at the disease and want to blame that, too.  And if my mother said to me, "Why would my grandson DO such a stupid thing?"  I might say, "Because he's stupid and 17.  And because he's depressed that his life may never be the same. And he's only 17."

But make no mistake, I'd be pissed because people who drive drunk are assholes*.  And I wouldn't want to believe I'd raised an asshole.

*unless being chased by machete wielding zombie.

• Love 5

You know what must be even more frustrating than your cast mates asking for clarification about your illness and expressing confusion when you've told multiple contradictory stories about the method of contraction and attributed symptoms to an ever increasing number of afflictions? Having your co-worker accuse your husband of assault and proclaim that the video showing this claim to be false is irrelevant because the co-worker's word is more valuable than a visual recording. I'd also just hazard a guess that it must also be frustrating and offensive to watch this same co-worker argue that Lyme, contrary to all compiled studies by the medical community, is "more prevalent" than AIDS during the height of that epidemic in the 1980s. And if we're talking about "absolutes," well, there aren't any even with respect to epidemiology because medicine and science operate on empirical evidence and statistics so there are no definitive impossibilities. So, is it possible that 3 members of the same family contracted Lyme in California even though only 110 or so cases were reported in the entire state for the year of diagnosis? Sure, and it's also a demonstrable potentiality that a meteor will fall from the sky and hit any of the Housewives or that the limousine in which all are riding during a taping could be hit by lightning. Reading about the Lyme gala at which Yo delivered her speech is disturbing; luminaries there included businessman who not only trumpet the existence of chronic Lyme - which, again, is not recognized as a documented occurrence by the CDC - but also claim that it can be sexually or even casually transmitted. This is on the level of AIDS deniers, conspiracy theorists who claim that HIV was invented by world governments to decimate black populations, and / or vaccine truthers. I noticed that Lisa did include her own numbers when talking about her philanthropic support for HIV charities after Yolanda wrote that she was the only Housewife across the entire franchise not motivated "just by money in my pocket." I really hope that Lisa does not back down on these points and that she comes prepared to the reunion. Andy hates disputes of this nature because they dispel ambiguity and disrupt the team dynamic but, in my opinion, Lisa is the only cast mate both educated and articulate enough to lay into the documentable fallacies on which Yo relies. Because, clearly, why are you going to believe a majority of credentialed medical specialists over Yo?

You know what must be even more frustrating than your cast mates asking for clarification about your illness and expressing confusion when you've told multiple contradictory stories about the method of contraction and attributed symptoms to an ever increasing number of afflictions? Having your co-worker accuse your husband of assault and proclaim that the video showing this claim to be false is irrelevant because the co-worker's word is more valuable than a visual recording. I'd also just hazard a guess that it must also be frustrating and offensive to watch this same co-worker argue that Lyme, contrary to all compiled studies by the medical community, is "more prevalent" than AIDS during the height of that epidemic in the 1980s. And if we're talking about "absolutes," well, there aren't any even with respect to epidemiology because medicine and science operate on empirical evidence and statistics so there are no definitive impossibilities. So, is it possible that 3 members of the same family contracted Lyme in California even though only 110 or so cases were reported in the entire state for the year of diagnosis? Sure, and it's also a demonstrable potentiality that a meteor will fall from the sky and hit any of the Housewives or that the limousine in which all are riding during a taping could be hit by lightning. Reading about the Lyme gala at which Yo delivered her speech is disturbing; luminaries there included businessman who not only trumpet the existence of chronic Lyme - which, again, is not recognized as a documented occurrence by the CDC - but also claim that it can be sexually or even casually transmitted. This is on the level of AIDS deniers, conspiracy theorists who claim that HIV was invented by world governments to decimate black populations, and / or vaccine truthers. I noticed that Lisa did include her own numbers when talking about her philanthropic support for HIV charities after Yolanda wrote that she was the only Housewife across the entire franchise not motivated "just by money in my pocket." I really hope that Lisa does not back down on these points and that she comes prepared to the reunion. Andy hates disputes of this nature because they dispel ambiguity and disrupt the team dynamic but, in my opinion, Lisa is the only cast mate both educated and articulate enough to lay into the documentable fallacies on which Yo relies. Because, clearly, why are you going to believe a majority of credentialed medical specialists over Yo?

• Love 6

I'm just very suspect with this woman.

Me, too!  But I disagree that she'd do anything to purposely harm her children. I think she's 'guilty' (for lack of a better word), of a lot but I draw the line at that, for some reason.

For as much as I read about her that is probably true, I think there is just as much written about her that is untrue. Or misconstrued.  It's like a game of telephone.

• Love 5

I think Bella contracted Lyme to explain the behavior described in that leaked email from Yo. She said some really damning and very personal things. My heart broke for both of them that is was made public. That clearly was a desperate mother pleading with her daughter to get help.

• Love 6

I think Bella contracted Lyme to explain the behavior described in that leaked email from Yo. She said some really damning and very personal things. My heart broke for both of them that is was made public. That clearly was a desperate mother pleading with her daughter to get help.

That's exactly what I think as well.  

I agree with your whole first paragraph.  (Except I hadn't heard that Anwar was having trouble in school) 

I could be wrong but didn't she mention something during this year's season about him having some sort of issues in school (learing related?) 

• Love 1

Luna, you've mentioned Yolanda's assault claim many times as proof that she's a liar.  I wish I could find my post when that happened because I was so firmly not on Yolanda's team that I'm sure my words were heated about her claims.  I agree with you, she lied.  Yes, her character is sometimes shit. Always shit?  Some might say so.  Personally, I just have a line that I draw at how far I'm willing to drag somebody and if you've ever read my posts, I can drag far.  I've trashed Yolanda hard from way back, when she called David her King for the first time or when she galloped into a scene and stuck her nose where it didn't belong between Brandi and Marissa. It stopped being very entertaining for me when she got so sick.  Don't get me wrong, I still LMAO at some of the funny stuff I read here, but it's always with that feeling of I'm doing something I shouldn't be. LOL  And I always feel like I should stick up for her sick, sad butt when I read something that appears to be false.

I have no absolute knowledge of anything Lyme, but I think the cover will blow off in a very short time.  It's not important to this thread why I think so, but I do and I think in 5 years time there will be a very different feeling about this disease.  I've got problems with the CDC.

• Love 7

No. She swore off cosmetic surgery.  Which someone turned into no more cosmetics.  Which turned into no more make-up.

I believe about 1/2 of what I read about her, here or anywhere else, seriously because although she may misspeak and possibly lie, imo, a lot is taken out of context on purpose.  Or passed on because they heard it as gospel truth and ran with it.

There are people who actually believe that Bella and Yolanda say her blood alcohol level was elevated because of the Lyme.  Not because she was drinking. I haven't seen one shred of proof that this is so.  Yet over and over I read that Bella blames her DUI on the Lyme.

She definitely did say that she hadn't worn makeup in a very long time.  I think it was when she called in to WWHL a few weeks ago.  She said she was feeling so awful that she had not worn makeup for years - even though there is evidence everywhere that she had.  This was Yolanda herself speaking, not a second-hand source.  I heard it, as did many others.  She specifically said, "makeup".

And she did say that Bella's DUI was caused by LD.  This was a few months ago IIRC, and the source was posted here at the time.  

I can't speak for everyone here, but I myself do not take anything as gospel truth ever, and on these forums in particular posters are very good about providing sources.   Not only that, but what I hear from Yolanda's own mouth and what I read on her very own blog has given me more than enough reason to believe that she's totally comfortable lying over and over again.  

• Love 10

If it turns out that Yolanda made this all up - that Anwar and Bella are sick and all the kids went along with it, I will be the first to eat my words.  But l just can't believe she would do such a thing!  If she did and Bravo continues to employ such a mentally disturbed person, I think that would be my final straw.  Not only because they'd keep her but because it would require the other HWs to engage with her.  They'd either make nice with her and pretend it wasn't happening, or torment her.  Neither of which I care to watch.  There's my line.

• Love 1

She definitely did say that she hadn't worn makeup in a very long time.  I think it was when she called in to WWHL a few weeks ago.  She said she was feeling so awful that she had not worn makeup for years - even though there is evidence everywhere that she had.  This was Yolanda herself speaking, not a second-hand source.  I heard it, as did many others.  She specifically said, "makeup".  

Let's say she did say this.  I can believe it's a possibility.  Do me a solid and consider another.  Back in the day before people started calling foundation, foundation, they called it 'make-up'.  "I have some mascara, lipstick, make-up and powder in my purse."   Or did everyone here always call foundation, foundation?

The possibility is that if Yo said that, perhaps she's no longer wearing foundation.  Because there are DIETS that tell you to stop wearing foundation.  Look it up.  The theory has been around for years. So perhaps Yo, in her over-cleansed, brain-damaged frame of mind read somewhere that foundation was toxic to put over your entire face, as some sites tell you to do.  Maybe that's why she continues to wear gloss, powder, whatever.  Everything except make-up.  Thus she hasn't worn make-up in a long time.

LOL.  I don't even know why this is so 'important' to me.  Or any of us. We're entertained.  But if she's that big of a liar about everything and it seems like some of you think she lies about everything, then she *is* pathological and really sick. 

• Love 2

If it turns out that Yolanda made this all up - that Anwar and Bella are sick and all the kids went along with it, I will be the first to eat my words.  But l just can't believe she would do such a thing!  If she did and Bravo continues to employ such a mentally disturbed person, I think that would be my final straw.  Not only because they'd keep her but because it would require the other HWs to engage with her.  They'd either make nice with her and pretend it wasn't happening, or torment her.  Neither of which I care to watch.  There's my line.

I should clarify I don't know if Bella or Yo decided Lyme's would be a great excuse, I just find the talk "about the time of the accident" suspect. At the risk of sounding like I wear a tin foil hat, I tried to google that email just to refresh my memory and I had a really difficult time finding it. I eventually did but it wasn't an easy find. I clicked on several sites and the story was gone......did they pay to have it scrubbed? It was a lot of places last year. Maybe Bella felt that would explain away a lot of unflattering issues that were raised as well as put her back in her mom's good graces. Maybe she has the disease and that is the reason why she behaved so poorly. Who knows? But her mom is definetly responsible for putting doubt out there.

• Love 2

Let's say she did say this.  I can believe it's a possibility.  Do me a solid and consider another.  Back in the day before people started calling foundation, foundation, they called it 'make-up'.  "I have some mascara, lipstick, make-up and powder in my purse."   Or did everyone here always call foundation, foundation?

The possibility is that if Yo said that, perhaps she's no longer wearing foundation.  Because there are DIETS that tell you to stop wearing foundation.  Look it up.  The theory has been around for years. So perhaps Yo, in her over-cleansed, brain-damaged frame of mind read somewhere that foundation was toxic to put over your entire face, as some sites tell you to do.  Maybe that's why she continues to wear gloss, powder, whatever.  Everything except make-up.  Thus she hasn't worn make-up in a long time.

LOL.  I don't even know why this is so 'important' to me.  Or any of us. We're entertained.  But if she's that big of a liar about everything and it seems like some of you think she lies about everything, then she *is* pathological and really sick. 

I don't think she meant just foundation, but even if she had, we've seen her wearing foundation during the time period in which she specifically said she had not been wearing any make-up.  Many, many times.  So even if by some chance she was referring to just foundation, she blatantly lied

And it goes beyond that.  It's just another example of her complete bullshit.  She also said she hadn't driven for a certain number of years (3, I think it was), and we saw her driving during that exact time period.  And she couldn't leave her house for 18 months, yet there is proof everywhere that she did so, and not just for a quick walk in the park.  She attended events with David, traveled out of the country, filmed this show (!), and on and on.  She's not very bright because she keeps putting specific timelines on things and it's very easy to see that she's totally lying.  It would be smarter to be more vague and to stop exaggerating to ridiculous degrees.  I am not inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt, and with good reason.  Her trail of lies, exaggerations, and misrepresentations gets longer and longer all the time.

I don't think she lies about everything.  I think she probably goes through her normal day and doesn't lie about most things.  But she habitually lies about big things and she does so publicly.  I think it comes easy to her.  It's not really important to me, either.  I think I respond because her true character is so glaringly obvious!  It's interesting that we all don't see it the same way.  :-)

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 15

I should clarify I don't know if Bella or Yo decided Lyme's would be a great excuse, I just find the talk "about the time of the accident" suspect. At the risk of sounding like I wear a tin foil hat, I tried to google that email just to refresh my memory and I had a really difficult time finding it. I eventually did but it wasn't an easy find. I clicked on several sites and the story was gone......did they pay to have it scrubbed? It was a lot of places last year. Maybe Bella felt that would explain away a lot of unflattering issues that were raised as well as put her back in her mom's good graces. Maybe she has the disease and that is the reason why she behaved so poorly. Who knows? But her mom is definetly responsible for putting doubt out there.

I posted a link to it a couple of days ago.  I don't know if I'm allowed to post the same link again, but - for anyone who wants to see it - I found it by googling "Yolanda Foster letter to Bella".  (It's an email, actually, but that's how I found it.)  It's not only the email that Yolanda sent to Bella, but also excerpts from Yolanda's blog.

• Love 1

You are right that she technically hasn't blamed LD for Bella.  But I don't think it's accidental the release of the LD news either.  I'm just very suspect with this woman. My belief is that once her "King" started losing interest, she thought the LD stuff would keep him around. Once Bella had an embarrassing DUI and details of the contents of her car, I think the wheels started turning for Yo.  Anwar had problems and then boom, he's got it too.  I think being the former model married to billionnaires, she's used to the world falling at her feet so of course she'd think everyone would believe her.  I also think her mental illness involves her coming off as the savoir of everything.  Best mother (broke her back to save Anwar during delivery) and all of those other very tall tales.  So it wouldn't surprise me at all if she got her own children believing that their behaviors were caused by debilitating LD! 

I agree with all of this, except that Yolanda actually has blamed LD for Bella's DUI.

It's pure and simple damage control.  And yes, she does expect the world to fall at her feet.  (OMG, we're talking about her feet!!)  That superiority thing she's got going is exactly what's causing her downfall.

Further, as a mother of a 17 year old, if my kid got diagnosed with something that could change his life for the worse, and he went out and got a DUI because he was distraught over it, I'd be disgusted and pissed and he'd lose his privileges for a good long time.  But I'd also be embarrassed.  Because of my love for my son, I would be angry at the disease and want to blame that, too.  And if my mother said to me, "Why would my grandson DO such a stupid thing?"  I might say, "Because he's stupid and 17.  And because he's depressed that his life may never be the same. And he's only 17."

But she said none of that at the time.  And in the email that she sent to Bella, she never once mentioned LD or was understanding in any way.  She ranted at Bella, told her she was spoiled (and other things), despaired at her own perceived failings as a mother, and wondered how she could send her off to NYC when she was so reckless.   There was anger at Bella's actions and irresponsibility, but no anger at a disease.  At all.  Yolanda has acknowledged that she sent that email, and it's pretty clear that she strongly felt there was no excuse for the DUI.  Now, very conveniently, there is.

I think that you and I and everyone here would react to a child getting a DUI with anger and angst and all of that.  Yolanda's reaction was over the top (and a bit too focused on herself, IMO), but it was pretty similar to the way most of us would have felt in a similar situation.  A situation in which our child was foolish and had made a really stupid choice.   Not a situation in which there was an underlying medical reason.

• Love 8

Thanks Debbie for posting regarding Yo's telephone call to WWHL.  Yep. I heard Yo say she hasn't worn makeup in a year.  Haha Yo. You're funny.   All you have to do is look at your TH's this season and see that this is a lie.

I don't know if Bella and Anwar had Lyme.  It could be true.  Did they have positive Lyme titers or was it strictly a clinical diagnose? I don't know.   But then we have Yo stating that they have compromised immune systems because she breast fed them while she had silicone breast implants.  Oooookay.  Bottom line for me is that Yo just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  In other words, she connects dots for attention.  Even if those dots aren't based in fact. 

I can't imagine being a housewife on this show and holding my tongue the way these women are with Yo's illnesses and diseases.  It's becoming Kim 2.0.  Yo has issues and no one is touching it ....yet.

• Love 13

Didn't YoFo claim she wasn't wearing make-up anymore? 

Yes, she did.  That's part of the reason I pointed out her "freshly-applied lipstick".  Not only did she put on lipstick right before posing for what was supposed to be a casual, spur-of-the-moment selfie,  but she also outed herself as having lied yet again re not wearing makeup for an extended period of time.  Just because it's a light color doesn't mean it's not there.

I don't understand why she is continuing this cycle.  She lies, lots of people call her out on it, and then she not only continues to provide proof that she lied but she also starts yet another lie.  Which people call her out on, etc, etc!  It's really been fascinating to see public opinion change so drastically.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 7

Regarding the preview for the next episode, I'll bet Vanderpump's "no" ends up meaning no, she didn't ask/speak to Mohamed about the kids having Lyme.

Unfortunately I think you may well be right.  I would love it if the preview was 'correct'...but we all know how the editing monkeys work.

• Love 5

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if I learned that Yolanda scoured the earth to find an anti-allergen, anti-Lyme makeup somewhere that could be mixed to her specifications.  Searching for that would give her a break from searching for Lyme treatments.  One thing seems certain:  If Yo found some, she'd market it and make a bundle.  And she'd probably name it after herself or one of her children.

• Love 3

Hello thread.

Thanks for FINALLY answering the question that had bounced around in my head for a while - but was too lazy to find out the answer to. (Actually, I kinda knew the answer already?)

MoFoYoFo  does have a real disease called "overstating the facts".

I had never hear of a woman 'breaking her back' during childbirth - this was after 10 years of doing the post operative records for a L&D unit. A few herniated discs would be painful during labor, overstating them as being a 'broken back' brings tears to the listener's eyes and more along the lines of a 'Miracle Birth'.

Now her Lyme's 'ups and downs' sound more plausible (overstated)

The silicone implants would have affected her health......her stupidity and vanity - not wanting to accept the fact that the implants she wanted made her sick - are part or her 'illnesses'.

Another thing to consider?

She states that her kids are effed up due to the breastfeeding with her implants. If there were a chemical/substance could be transferred to a small child via breastfeeding, it would show up in more concentrated amounts (Harmful?) in the mother?

When you have a board with all your 'possible illnesses' and a three ring binder with all the symptoms and a closet full of meds -without a qualified person to give them to you? THAT Is were my alarm goes off.

• Love 11

But none of the other HWs also have proof of brain damage.  Or have Yo's scans been 'refuted absolutely and unequivocally', too?

I will be honest. I haven't read the information about her scans or whatever documentation she has provided. I know the scans have been reviewed by others here, but other than zoeysmom's hilarious assessment about Yo having a screw loose, I don't know anything beyond what I have discussed here about Yo.  If she is brain-damaged, I question TPTB for having such an ill person on the show. Just as I questioned having Kim on the show who was dealing with her addiction. 

She may have also said that she hasn't watched a movie in 3 years or whatever.  To me, especially in Yo's brain addled condition along with English being her second language it's possible she meant she hasn't been to a movie in a theater in 3 years because of whatever's wrong with her.

Yo has never, in my opinion, had any issues with her English. She has an accent, but other than that, she seems to be clear and concise. Whether she is telling the truth is a different story. Exaggeration Disease seems to be more like it.  

Yolanda loves to reference how long she has spent months in bed:

January 2015 Yolanda's Bravo page - the glamorous Dutch star credits her children for introducing her to the world of social media in the first place. "I don't know anything about it, and if it wasn't for my kids, I wouldn't be on social media. They actually taught me how to use Twitter and Instagram when I was sick with Lyme disease and in bed for nine months," she explains.

January 2014 on Canada's Global morning showI was in bed for seven months staring at the ceiling, not being able to write or read. I had to relearn to write the alphabet. It was that severe.”  http://globalnews.ca/news/1066789/yolanda-foster-returns-to-real-housewives-after-illness/

September 2013 Yolanda gives in interview to All Things Housewives - "After we wrapped, I literally fell off planet earth and spent the next seven months of my life in bed with a paralyzed brain staring at the ceiling not being able to get up, read, write or do something as simple as watch TV." She claims she wasn't able to get up! She doesn't say there were times she wasn't able to get up. In fact, she did get up. She got her ass up and traveled, got glammed up and attended various awards shows, parties, the Grammys, New York to visit her girls and shop, and filmed RHoBH per the timeline I posted on page 40 of this thread.

http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-interview-rhobh-yolanda-foster/

March 2013 on her Facebook page - I literally stared at the ceiling for 6 months, not being able to read and write anything of substance,” she writes. “Watching t.v. was too much stimulation. The Lyme had so severely attacked my brain function that I often asked David if he thought I would be normal again.”  http://rumorfix.com/2013/03/yolanda-foster-i-had-become-the-shell-of-the-woman-i-used-to-be/

February 2013 Yolanda's blog - "As I have spent the past five months in bed, I am naturally going to favor those who showed up at my house and jumped in bed with me for a cup of coffee…I am a girl’s girl, and I’m sensitive to little things like that."

December 2013 in her blog when discussing her dinner party - " I wish Carlton had cancelled earlier in the day, I do appreciate that she was conscientious of the fact that I had spent the past nine months in bed with a compromised immune system.

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/yolanda-foster-still-doesnt-like-around-drunk-women-admits-made-rude-mistake/

My nephew has Aspergers. That's a brain thing, too.  He can't handle the stimulation of being in a movie theater either. Doesn't like music at concerts.  Loud, anything.  Sometimes it's worse than others.  Fireworks? Forget it.

Is Yo claiming she can't handle any stimulation or noise of any kind? Because those months she claimed she "literally fell off the planet", she didn't avoid noise or stimulation when she traveled to New York to visit her girls, shopping in SoHo, or attending gala events and red carpet events. She also filmed RHoBH at that time which included her at David's Walk of Fame ceremony. 

(Bella blaming Lyme for blood levels.)

I am pretty sure there was nothing said about Bella blaming LD for her blood levels. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

I will be honest. I haven't read the information about her scans or whatever documentation she has provided. I know the scans have been reviewed by others here, but other than zoeysmom's hilarious assessment about Yo having a screw loose, I don't know anything beyond what I have discussed here about Yo.  If she is brain-damaged, I question TPTB for having such an ill person on the show. Just as I questioned having Kim on the show who was dealing with her addiction. 

Yo has never, in my opinion, had any issues with her English. She has an accent, but other than that, she seems to be clear and concise. Whether she is telling the truth is a different story. Exaggeration Disease seems to be more like it.  

Yolanda loves to reference how long she has spent months in bed:

January 2015 Yolanda's Bravo page - the glamorous Dutch star credits her children for introducing her to the world of social media in the first place. "I don't know anything about it, and if it wasn't for my kids, I wouldn't be on social media. They actually taught me how to use Twitter and Instagram when I was sick with Lyme disease and in bed for nine months," she explains.

January 2014 on Canada's Global morning showI was in bed for seven months staring at the ceiling, not being able to write or read. I had to relearn to write the alphabet. It was that severe.”  http://globalnews.ca/news/1066789/yolanda-foster-returns-to-real-housewives-after-illness/

September 2013 Yolanda gives in interview to All Things Housewives - "After we wrapped, I literally fell off planet earth and spent the next seven months of my life in bed with a paralyzed brain staring at the ceiling not being able to get up, read, write or do something as simple as watch TV." She claims she wasn't able to get up! She doesn't say there were times she wasn't able to get up. In fact, she did get up. She got her ass up and traveled, got glammed up and attended various awards shows, parties, the Grammys, New York to visit her girls and shop, and filmed RHoBH per the timeline I posted on page 40 of this thread.

http://allthingsrh.com/exclusive-interview-rhobh-yolanda-foster/

March 2013 on her Facebook page - I literally stared at the ceiling for 6 months, not being able to read and write anything of substance,” she writes. “Watching t.v. was too much stimulation. The Lyme had so severely attacked my brain function that I often asked David if he thought I would be normal again.”  http://rumorfix.com/2013/03/yolanda-foster-i-had-become-the-shell-of-the-woman-i-used-to-be/

February 2013 Yolanda's blog - "As I have spent the past five months in bed, I am naturally going to favor those who showed up at my house and jumped in bed with me for a cup of coffee…I am a girl’s girl, and I’m sensitive to little things like that."

December 2013 in her blog when discussing her dinner party - " I wish Carlton had cancelled earlier in the day, I do appreciate that she was conscientious of the fact that I had spent the past nine months in bed with a compromised immune system.

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/yolanda-foster-still-doesnt-like-around-drunk-women-admits-made-rude-mistake/

Is Yo claiming she can't handle any stimulation or noise of any kind? Because those months she claimed she "literally fell off the planet", she didn't avoid noise or stimulation when she traveled to New York to visit her girls, shopping in SoHo, or attending gala events and red carpet events. She also filmed RHoBH at that time which included her at David's Walk of Fame ceremony. 

I am pretty sure there was nothing said about Bella blaming LD for her blood levels. 

I think she has the same "misremembering" disease that befell Brian Williams.  His embellishments were meant to make him seem brave.  I believe that Yolanda's are to also make her brave -- so brave fighting a dibilitating illness and travelining despite the dibilitating illness to find a cure!  She's just like a soldier!

• Love 6

Oh the drama that is Yolanda!  The happiest person on this cast right now is David Foster.   Love the term receipts for all the cross checking.   Perfect nc socialworker  

God I love this group with their receipts.

• Love 7

MoFoYoFo does have a screw loose, she is MORE dangerous than Brooks Ayers - Brooks was scamming one woman, Yoyo is scamming a whole group of people.

Forgive me if I am going over old territory but collectively? All her BS is just that, A pile of BS.

Her leaking implants are suspect. Leaking silicone, into the body, does impact your lymphatic system and your body wants to reject anything that irritates or doesn't 'belong' in the body.

Think of it like a splinter? Your body surrounds a foreign body with lymph (pus) and slowly tries to work it out of the area. Something like a mass of silicone would really jack your lymphatic system up - you'd have problems.

-----

Someone before had mentioned  that there hasn't been one doctor to champion her diagnosis.

Knowing physicians/doctors/providers and the way they work? IF there was a doctor or group working with her, they would be MORE than happy to make statements or speak on her behalf in order to get the public up to speed about the disease and possibly getting more support for research? Money for the study of any disease is and can be a HUGE business.

The only 'word' we have about her illness is a binder, a closet full of pills, potions and poultices, and a posterboard with colored Post-Its with the "Illness du-jour". 

------

Aside from a dentist visit and her surgery? We haven't really seen any interaction with a 'doctor' for her LD/Exaggeration Disease (ED). We see every needle stick, IV, pill bottle, bariatric treatment (bariatric treatment, WTF?) and monkey scrotum injection, but don't see anything of worth from anyone who is qualified to comment on the disease?

IF she was really serious - I don't doubt her sincerity, it's her honesty that bugs me - about getting treatment for LD/ED, she'd find the best doctor and stick with their treatment regime.

MoFoYoFo IS a doctor shopper - When she doesn't get the answer she wants - she goes to find a doc that WILL entertain HER ideas of what she has. I tend to think that most docs wouldn't lead you on to make money, but when you offer 'groundbreaking treatments' that aren't offered or OK'ed by the FDA/USA/AMA that would put scads of dollars into your pockets?

----

Another thing to consider are the privacy laws /HIPPA laws that prohibit any provider to make your medical files/records public, unless they have your permission. So, in essence, no one can come out and say anything about your medical history. We can go back to Brook Ayers Incident and see that HIS downfall was mentioning a medical center and making up a bunk scan/x-ray?

----

One other problem with her and the kids having LD was from someone who did more research and checked the LA County Health Department website.

I can't remember the exact numbers but in more than 3 million people living in Los Angeles, there were only a handful - less than 5 -

that had the disease and 4 of them contracted it outside of LA. IF she and her kids were diagnosed in the area, that would have made the news - I lived in LA and the LACOHD was rabid about putting out the word outbreaks of anything - Hanta Virus, West Nile Virus, Rabies and all kinds of other creepy crawlies that might break out?

Had they all picked up LD from horses and the ticks in the area? The horse stables would have been quarantined and you can be sure it would have made the news. (And why would you want your daughter to go back to train with horses to pursue an bid for the Olympics if there was a chance she'd be 'reinfected'?)

----

Lyme's IS one of those afflictions a doctor just cannot look at you and diagnose - and there are some other illnesses that share the same ?symptomology - which is why they are hard to pinpoint. I won't say she WASN'T ill with something, It's just what that illness is/was. I am skeptical?

• Love 13

What I really don't understand is why did she immediately turn to these alternatives cures? With her money and connections she can afford the best/ cutting edge treatment that western medicine can provide. I can understand if you have exhausted all your options and you turn to alternative medicine, because what do you have to loose. But why wasn't she at the NIH, The Mayo Clinic , Cleveland Clinic right from the jump? Maybe I'm just biased because I worked in medical social work for 25 years and my husband is a physician. I know when I had cancer my first thought was get the best treatment at the best facility and get it fast. I never wonder "hey I wonder what kind of treatment they are doing in Tijuana?" Not that it matters but my husband, who is in a speciality other than infectious disease, thinks she's full of caca.

• Love 15

What I really don't understand is why did she immediately turn to these alternatives cures? With her money and connections she can afford the best/ cutting edge treatment that western medicine can provide. I can understand if you have exhausted all your options and you turn to alternative medicine, because what do you have to loose. But why wasn't she at the NIH, The Mayo Clinic , Cleveland Clinic right from the jump? Maybe I'm just biased because I worked in medical social work for 25 years and my husband is a physician. I know when I had cancer my first thought was get the best treatment at the best facility and get it fast. I never wonder "hey I wonder what kind of treatment they are doing in Tijuana?" Not that it matters but my husband, who is in a speciality other than infectious disease, thinks she's full of caca.

I'm 99 percent sure Yolanda actually felt unwell, and I think she did consult the top specialists, but she probably received guarded prognosis from them, and she was unable to accept it. She desperately wants a resolution to a problem that may not be solvable, or even identifiable.
  • Love 6

Actually, she started with IV antibiotics in this country or Europe - when I first heard of Yolanda she had been on IV antibiotics over 50 days.

Just googled it - she stayed on IV antibiotics for 90 days.

The infectious disease guy I went to suggested 6 weeks of IV treatment - typical in 2013. (I said no thanks because it's so bad for the immune system and the bacteria, once established, is able to evade antibiotics. Had already taken two courses of antiobiotics.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Why do I think once this season ends and divorce is over, she'll have a miraculous recovery.  And she'll tout some alternative cure.  She'll be fully made up, dressed to the nines again, possibly on her own reality show with her children (I think she wants Kardashian fame) and she'll be looking for her next wealthy man.

• Love 8