Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

To me, Yolanda's "bedridden" selfies just seem like desperate appeals for people to tell her she's still beautiful.

It's not necessarily uncommon for people to exhibit beliefs or behaviors that are essentially incompatible with their other exhibited beliefs or behaviors.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 5

Even Pimp Mama Kris didn't continue to use her ex's name after remarrying. Stay klassy, Yolanda.

Speaking of the devil, did she stick with Jenner or did she go back to her maiden name?

Speaking of the devil, did she stick with Jenner or did she go back to her maiden name?

​I don't know, but if she didn't, then that wouldn't be so unusual, as many divorced women keep their ex's name if they don't remarry. Yolanda's continued use of "Hadid" was disrespectful to David and their marriage, IMO, but maybe he didn't see it that way.

• Love 3

Lisa has a black eye-or the beginnings of one in her photo. 

Oh no the mocking word.  ;)

Did someone use that word on the show?

It does look like Lisa is mocking Yolanda and it's fine with me.

Seems desperate - Lisa can do better to get attention.

Ironic to mock someone desperate for attention by being desperate too!

• Love 8

This is Lisa's thing, though.  She frequently shows what a mean girl she is on social media.  Imo, this is why Lisa can't get a decent acting job to save her life.  She's not respected as an actor, or as someone you'd want to spend any length of time with, in the industry.  The hee-hawing alone would make me not hire her.

Yolanda sick in bed with whatever ails her this week?  Still better looking than Rinna on her best day.

• Love 7

​I don't know, but if she didn't, then that wouldn't be so unusual, as many divorced women keep their ex's name if they don't remarry. Yolanda's continued use of "Hadid" was disrespectful to David and their marriage, IMO, but maybe he didn't see it that way.

Yolanda only started to use "Hadid" after it was announced she/David were separated/filing for divorce or directly before that announcement. On the show, she has been listed as Yolanda Foster since she joined the cast, NOT Yolanda "Hadid" Foster.

Lisa has a black eye-or the beginnings of one in her photo. 

Oh no the mocking word.  ;)

On last weeks episode, when they filmed LisaR doing yoga, you could see she has very, very dark circles around both of her eyes so I don't think it is a "black eye" but those dark circles instead. LOL

• Love 3

This is Lisa's thing, though.  She frequently shows what a mean girl she is on social media.  Imo, this is why Lisa can't get a decent acting job to save her life.  She's not respected as an actor, or as someone you'd want to spend any length of time with, in the industry.  The hee-hawing alone would make me not hire her.

Yolanda sick in bed with whatever ails her this week?  Still better looking than Rinna on her best day.

ITA. Lisa R can't have it both ways. She goes on Jenny McCarthy and says she knew that Yolanda's sickness would be the pivotal storyline this season and she didn't want to go there or have anything to do with it because Yolanda was such a dear friend and the topic was so dark, but that if she did say anything it would be something that Yolanda needed to hear versus what she wanted to hear because Lisa R is just a straightforward person. https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/lisa-rinna-i-dont-feel-good-about-the-yolanda-storyline

So, did Yo NEED to see a picture mocking her? Is Lisa R having another anxiety attack in the corner right now because she "engaged"? Is this really something that different from something that Brandi would do? 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 6

ITA. Lisa R can't have it both ways. She goes on Jenny McCarthy and says she knew that Yolanda's sickness would be the pivotal storyline this season and she didn't want to go there or have anything to do with it because Yolanda was such a dear friend and the topic was so dark, but that if she did say anything it would be something that Yolanda needed to hear versus what she wanted to hear because Lisa R is just a straightforward person. https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/lisa-rinna-i-dont-feel-good-about-the-yolanda-storyline

So, did Yo NEED to see a picture mocking her? Is Lisa R having another anxiety attack in the corner right now because she "engaged"? Is this really something that different from something that Brandi would do? 

It is not always about Yolanda.  For three or four years celebs have been posting make-up free selfies of themselves.  if Yolanda needs it to be about her then fine.  So no one can have a selfie in bed with white sheets?  Yolanda could have dialed this storyline down about 100 degrees by not filming.  I think she needs to hear what people are thinking and I don't think her cast mates need to keep walking on eggshells.  She is a ridiculous woman.  BTW has Yolanda complained about Rinna's picture?

• Love 7

BTW has Yolanda complained about Rinna's picture?

Not yet that I know of.  It only happened yesterday.  And if she does, it will probably be in the form of meme about 'real friends'.  

The picture is starting to get some traction in the press.  Which is exactly what Lisa was hoping for.  I hope it's worth it for her.  She's so stupid.

• Love 7

If Yo does try to use her Lyme addled brain as an excuse to void her prenup, what would that mean for any contracts she signed for the girls when they were minors?

I see that Gigi is going to be on Celebrity MasterChef.  I bet Yo will say "I'm so proud of my little Gigi.  Every girl should know how to cook as long as they don't eat anything!"  

• Love 6

Not yet that I know of.  It only happened yesterday.  And if she does, it will probably be in the form of meme about 'real friends'.  

The picture is starting to get some traction in the press.  Which is exactly what Lisa was hoping for.  I hope it's worth it for her.  She's so stupid.

I am not so sure LisaR saw Yolanda's photo in bed before she posted 1 of her as they were posted on the SAME day, Jan. 17th, yesterday according to each IG accounts timeline.

• Love 3

Did someone use that word on the show?

Seems desperate - Lisa can do better to get attention.

No there was a very long "discussion" about Kim being mocked.  When asked for examples there were none. 

In my opinion, since I read the above posts with the tweets and looked at the covered in sheets tweets and then went down the rabbit hole of LR's tweets, I think LR is spoofing Yolanda and has been doing it all week. There is the sheets tweet, there is one about feeling what you are feeling ( Y posted about not apologizing for what you are feeling or some shit), one about new beginnings colliding with endings (Y posted that either NYE or on her birthday), and also one about Brooke Shields turning to face  Heather Graham, not turning her back towards her, when on WWHL (I took that as a reunion back turning to Joyce moment). Y'all Rinna is being sneaky. 

Oh hell!! She pre spoofed me!! I just got to a tweet that said Don't go down the rabbit hole! Man, she is spooky!

Oh good they have all been too well behaved for too long.

• Love 3

Oh good they have all been too well behaved for too long.

I agree.  But damn. Making fun of a sick co-worker?  Harsh.  I called it last year when I said Lisa would be Brandi's replacement.

Did Yolanda do something to Lisa that I missed? 

I am not so sure LisaR saw Yolanda's photo in bed before she posted 1 of her as they were posted on the SAME day, Jan. 17th, yesterday according to each IG accounts timeline.

They were 6 hours apart.  I think it's interesting - same tilt of the head, similar crop size.  This is Lisa, again, doing something hateful/shocking/stupid that she can later say, "But..but...I didn't mean it like thaaaaaat."

• Love 6

Guys, Lisa Rinna is raising awareness of Lyme! It compels those that it afflicts to throw shade, just like it transmutes four months into eighteen and causes those suffering from it to drive drunk. We need to be honest about how insidiously Lyme can influence the propensity to snark and thank Rinna for selflessly enlightening the public; Yolanda herself has demonstrated that no greater service to the people can be performed than composing a selfie and posting it to Instagram. Maybe *that* and not garden variety basic bitchiness explains the "chub" remarks from the Hamlin girls last year and how much their mother digs her own racist jokes about her Asian aesthetician.

• Love 6

I agree.  But damn. Making fun of a sick co-worker?  Harsh.  I called it last year when I said Lisa would be Brandi's replacement.

They were 6 hours apart.  I think it's interesting - same tilt of the head, similar crop size.  This is Lisa, again, doing something hateful/shocking/stupid that she can later say, "But..but...I didn't mean it like thaaaaaat."

Of course it is always possible that LisaR saw Yolanda's post before she did hers but it is equally possible that she didn't and just did hers for whatever reason. I don't know that LisaR, or any HW, trolls another HWs IG account, especially first thing in the morning, well except for maybe Brandi trolling 24/7 that is. LOL

• Love 2

That's kinda fucked up. I love it.

Yolanda is quite pretty in that picture, I think.

I agree. And Rinna looks oily as hell. Isn't the complexion supposed to be all about the glow-- not the grease?

• Love 1

This is the descriptor for the episode next week (1/26):

Eileen flies to Italy to spread her sister's ashes during a barbecue party.

Fixed it to make it more interesting.  How long has the sister been deceased? I thought it was a few years?

Since the NY show had C Rad go get her hubs ashes and it seemed to be a successful show. Wondering if production said "OK who has some loved ones ashes laying around that we can use in the show.' 

• Love 8

Wondering if production said "OK who has some loved ones ashes laying around that we can use in the show.' 

Totally plausible.  Maybe the new 'in' thing for the HWs will be:  laying on a bed, getting waxed while stroking the tableside urn of their loved one. 

While drinking Skinny Girl.

• Love 7

I think the answer is very clear from the image. In line with the tip of the patient's nasal in the center of the image is an aqua/teal coloured little screw. Obviously the patient is suffering from a loose screw that has worked its way out of its lodging. For years medical practitioners have been unable to commit to the "patient has a loose screw" theory. Sometimes settling for bonkers, bananas, nuts. Yolanda being the medical trailblazer that she is has offered up evidence of the loose screw theory.

In addition to my vast knowledge of medical terms, I thought I would weigh in on the artistic value of the scan. Good use of color, excellent contrast. Maybe the title should be "Rainbow Resting on an Ass' Jawbone inside a Dutch Girl's Brain". The arc of linear multi-color is apparent at the top of piece. The lower portion in the vivid green appears to be an skull of an ass. This work has been superimposed in the cranial outline of a grown Dutch Girl.

This is the post of the season. You win the Season Award for best post! A+++ Edited by Giselle
  • Love 5

Last year Yolanda wanted them all to suck a lime and take a selfie.  I don't think Lisar is offending Yolanda.  Of course given enough encouragement Yolanda will become terribly offended. 

Yolanda thinks nothing of posting pictures of her REAL friends.  So screw her -she can take a jab or two.  Maybe she should be nicer to people who are paid to give a f*ck.

• Love 7
How long has the sister been deceased?

Eileen's sister passed in August 2014.  Sad time for Eileen as her niece, daughter of her sister who passed, died shortly thereafter of a supposed drug overdose. Not sure if it was labeled a suicide or accidental death. 

I don't know, but if she didn't, then that wouldn't be so unusual, as many divorced women keep their ex's name if they don't remarry. Yolanda's continued use of "Hadid" was disrespectful to David and their marriage, IMO, but maybe he didn't see it that way.

Yolanda only started to use "Hadid" after it was announced she/David were separated/filing for divorce or directly before that announcement. On the show, she has been listed as Yolanda Foster since she joined the cast, NOT Yolanda "Hadid" Foster.

YoFo used "Hadid" back in early 2014 when she did the Lady Gaga music video. There were some articles about the Foster marriage being on the rocks because YoFo reverted back to her ex-husband's last name and dropping Foster.  According to the rep it was a "mistake by Gaga's team": 

http://www.wetpaint.com/yolanda-foster-hadid-lady-gaga-824071/

However, the couple's rep tells the Daily Mail that the only time Yolanda has recently used the last name "Hadid" is when Lady Gaga's team mistakenly credited her as "Yolanda Hadid" in the "G.U.Y." music video. The RHoBH cast appears in this video.

"Totally not true," the couple's rep says about the split rumors. "They are quite happily married. In fact, Yolanda just had her passport name changed from Hadid to Foster." Yolanda got divorced from Mohamed Hadid in 2000.

"It was a mistake by Gaga's team," continues their rep. 

To be honest, we're surprised that Lady Gaga's team would make such a glaring error.

Not sure how the team would make such a mistake. *shrugs* 

Yolanda thinks nothing of posting pictures of her REAL friends.  So screw her -she can take a jab or two.  Maybe she should be nicer to people who are paid to give a f*ck.

And giving her real friends "hearts" and calling themselves the dream team. More like a nightmare. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

The whole "Yo is using her pretend illness to void her prenup" is simply speculation from a former fan/poster in forums much like this, only at Survivor Sucks.  She found a bit of law and then took off with her speculation.  Now, it COULD be true, but so far, all evidence from Yo and from David is that they are handling the divorce without too much acrimony.  I mean it's a divorce, so I'm sure there are some bad feelings, but David's posted that he believes Yo does have Lyme and both have said very nice things about one another.

I'm torn on Yo.  Didn't like her much originally, but she won me over with some of her blogs (not this years.)  I think she really is sick, and it probably is Lyme.  I also think she's made it worse in her quest for a cure, and doing a bunch of idiotic things to her body, including foreign herbal crap that we now know is contaminated as fuck with heavy metals, and all kinds of things that don't belong in the human body, hell some of it isn't even what the bottle says it is.  "Natural" doesn't mean "SAFE."  I also think menopause, leaked silicone, divorce, empty nest, and simple aging are part of the reasons for at least SOME of her symptoms. 

I can't really decide if she's milking this for sympathy, or for a story, or because she's just sick and tired of putting on a brave face, and sicker than sick from her ridiculous treatments and meds.  She certainly didn't fake that leaked silicone either.

She does seem to have a life long fear of poverty, from losing her dad (presumably a significant winner of the family bread) when she was young.  She's careful about money, earned quite a bit while young, made connections, and obviously, married men who had it, but on the whole, pretty hot (for the age group) men, and not 3-4 decades older than she was.  Her work ethic isn't a bad thing, and I don't think it's bad at all that she's instilling it in her kids, I actually really like that. 

She seems to have a naive and overly romantic idea of what marriage is.  I honestly don't think she was faking the whole "my king" nauseating crap, or the "prefer love notes" thing either.  I think she thinks that is what true love/marriage is supposed to be.  A fairy tale.  She's kind of emotionally stunted or stuck in that 15 year old idea of love, interestingly enough, about the time she left home to go work as a model.  She's incredibly insecure about her lack of education, which is one reason I think she will push education on her kids, but they have plenty of time for that, and very little time to make significant money off their looks in modeling.

I hated her accusing Ken of attacking her, or whatever the hell it was.  I have no idea how much of that was influenced by Brandi cluing her in to some things Lisa and Ken had said about her back when Brandi and Lisa were best buddies, or if her odd rages, statements were from illness or her (worse) "cures making her nuttier, or suppressed feelings about David getting ready to leave her.

I just don't hate her. 

I think what's going on with her is kind of fascinating, a woman on the verge of true insanity perhaps, or just all of those buried emotions and fears coming up and spilling out all over the place in what basically seems like a breakdown.

Prompted by Lyme?  Menopause?  A break up?  Aging?  Silicone?  Stunted emotional growth?  Insecurity?   Empty Nest?  Crazy and dangerous "cures?"  I think it's all of the above.

• Love 9

Since the NY show had C Rad go get her hubs ashes and it seemed to be a successful show. Wondering if production said "OK who has some loved ones ashes laying around that we can use in the show.' 

Kyle and Kim have their mother's ashes!  I remember they brought Big Kathy's ashes to a psychic back in Season 1 or 2.

• Love 2

Poor Yoyo and her never ending, money grabbing, self righteous,  ego feeding, fake selfie loving health crisis. Too bad, not at all sad, really don't give a shit. I don't care if she and her "illness" is parodied six ways from Sunday. She made it public fodder and when things aren't adding up she should be ridiculed just as bad as Brooks. 

I am so tired of her sanctimonious attitude. I wish she hadn't come back  and am more than ready for this to be her last season.

She is a downer on the show.

• Love 7

Hey Moderator!

Shouldn't the title for Yoyo's thread now have a strike-through added over "My Love"?

Yolanda Foster: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

So, I don't know if there was any motivation in Lisar's pix.  Why?  Because when I saw the picture my first thought wasn't that.  It was:  Oh, she has some large pores and I felt better.  Just like when she when she had no makeup on after yoga and had the conversation with Eileen in the Hamptons,  I thought:  Oh, she has some really dark circles under her eyes.  It just made me feel better.  What else was going on in those moments?  Who cares.  I just didn't feel so far from these women's perfection.  It was good....for me at least.

• Love 6

I'm sure even the LD advocates wishes she would shut her pie hole. She is single handedly spreading disinformation and detracting from the cause.

I do wonder what LD advocates think of Yolanda Foster. To me, she uses the disease to call attention to herself rather than calling attention to the disease. How many fundraisers or money has Yolanda given to the cause?

Yolanda wants to be told how good that she looks even if the trailing words are "despite your illness". She wants to be told how pretty she is without makeup. Yolanda is an attractive woman but not a great beauty.

• Love 4

She's incredibly insecure about her lack of education, which is one reason I think she will push education on her kids, but they have plenty of time for that, and very little time to make significant money off their looks in modeling.

I agree with pretty much everything in your post (at least the part of me that's trying to see things from her perspective, when I'm in a benevolent mood, and Yolanda hasn't recently pissed me off), except this. I think Yolanda is the kind of person who can never really admit to insecurities, so she needs others to validate her choices by making the same ones. The above sounds more like Kyle to me. I think Yolanda is incredibly insecure about her lack of education, but she'll want them to remain uneducated and wealthy. Just like mommy <3

Edited by Atwood
  • Love 3

And I would agree with this more easily if I thought that YoYo's kids made those decisions themselves. But it appears to me that all 3 kids were interested in education and/or other pursuits and YoYo derailed those plans in order to see her dreams realized.

That's how I see it too.  We've seen her (since her first season) force her opinions on other people.  Her way is the right way!  Her beliefs are the only beliefs with value!   She never hesitates to criticize, and she never stops trying to control.  She clearly thinks she's smarter, more worldly, more sophisticated, and superior, so she feels she's in a position to judge and further elevate herself  by constantly telling pretty much everyone what they should and shouldn't do.  She's always expected them to follow her sage advice, and she acts as though she's giving a gift when she offers her (mostly unsolicited) opinions.  And these are co-workers who she barely knew!   It's not hard to believe that she's even more so with her own children.

I think those kids have never been allowed to forget that she's watching and judging.  They certainly hear about it.  She clearly has expectations that they will live their lives the way she has decided that they should.   We saw her disparaging one of the girl's interest in sports during her first season, and we saw her as the ultimate stage mother in one of Gigi's early shoots where she was telling everyone exactly how they should do their jobs, including the make-up artist & the  photographer, because she of course knew better than all of them.  She was the "model expert" in all her glory!  Not to mention the plastic surgery to make Bella more model-like, and her insistence that Gigi not have a piece of her own birthday cake, in addition to the almond nonsense, all with an eye toward future modeling careers that it seemed Yolanda had decided was the way they were going to go.  Anwar played sports, and in one episode she mentioned that she had never been to a game and from their conversation it was obvious that she knew nothing about his practice schedule or how the game was played, although clearly he had been on a team for awhile.  She bragged incessantly about her vast wealth, but yet there was no money to pay for a horse for Bella, who apparently loved riding and was pretty good at it.  What happened to supporting kids in what they choose to do?  If it wasn't modeling, it wasn't happening.  End of story.  And for heaven's sake, let a kid have a piece of birthday cake!   Let them be young, let them try different things, let them succeed, let them fail, let THEM figure it out and choose their own paths.  Parents are supposed to guide and encourage, not force.  But Yolanda has been heavy-handed from the start.

I agree - She's far more interested in having them live out her dreams.  The whole nonsense with bringing Gigi  "to college" was questioned by many of us here, and that was at at time when a lot of posters really liked Yolanda.  It was pretty clear from the whole college charade that the focus was going to be on modeling, and that college was going to fall by the wayside pretty quickly.  And it did.  It's no coincidence that Gigi  went to college in NY.  Yolanda is very good at derailing (great word, btw!)  other people's plans, most particularly her children.  She seemed to be getting her ducks in a row all along to pave the way for modeling careers for all 3 of them.

I agree with that.

What do you think about Rinna's selfie that she put up, hours after Yolanda posted hers?

For comparison.  Yo's:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAoMFazIswX/?taken-by=yolandahfoster

Rinna's:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAqgKqrvrUM/?taken-by=lisarinna

I don't know what LisaR's intent was, or if it had anything to do with Yo's selfie, but I did want to say that I think Yolanda looks completely ridiculous in hers.  What a stupid pose, with that sheet or whatever over her head!  Trying to look all casual and natural, but clearly wearing freshly-applied lipstick.  Everything is a photo shoot to this woman!  And was she trying to look playful?  Sexy?  What the hell was the point?  Whatever, it just looks to me like someone trying MUCH too hard.  She's embarrassing at this point.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 11

Can  you please explain in layman's terms? I am really interested. Thanks in advance.

Caution---lots of boring stuff below (sorry)

Pathognomonic: A sign or symptom that is so characteristic of a disease that it can be used to make a diagnosis.

MPRAGE, to my understanding, is a sequencing technique that can done on some MRIs.

Usually with MRIs of the brain you get the following sequences~series of images or pictures of cuts through the brain that have "water" that varies in darkness, i.e., more fluid dense areas like the ventricles with cerebrospinal fluid, csf, look darker or lighter then the white matter (axons which are the connections between neurons/cell bodies) and grey matter (neurons = brain cells):

T1 (csf is dark), T2 (csf is light), Proton Density (various shades of grey), Diffusion T1 and T2 (poor resolution but can show acute changes faster), Perfusion (similar results to Diffusion but lesion should be opposite color from Diffusion to be an acute stroke so an acute stroke may not show up super early on T1, T2, PD images but will be bright on Diffusion and dark on Perfusion) sequences.

Basically the shading of white to grey to black of the images is determined by sequences. In general, for me, T1 is good at looking at anatomy, T2 is good for looking at edema and white matter, PD is the best at looking at white matter and edema, Diffusion and Perfusion are best for acute stroke and other acute lesions (new active MS lesion).

I don't think MPRAGE is used much but it sounds like it can better determine if lesions are cortical, subcortical or mixed for lesions located at or near the grey white junction (in neurology, we call the connections between brain cells axons which are the white matter whereas the brain cells [aka neurons] are called grey matter). Different signs and symptoms are localized to different parts of the brain. So if someone has right face/arm/leg weakness then the lesion is below the left cortex. If someone has right face/arm weakness and language problems but no right leg weakness then most likely left cortical lesion rather than subcortical. For various reasons it may be important to better characterize lesions as pure cortical, subcortical or mixed. In other words, some of the mixed ones may actually be cortical or subcortical and so MPRAGE may better separate out some of the ones that are mixed on non-prage sequences. Maybe for monitoring response to therapy and other reasons…etc

Lyme affecting the brain is rare compared to MS (multiple sclerosis) but they can look alike and they can both look like common microvascular changes. MS can has lesions that are more ovoid and perpendicular to the lateral ventricles and some lesions can have involvement of the corpus callosum but nothing pathognomonic. What is important is the clinical context--the history of present illness (details about the symptoms), exam findings, labs, imaging….put it all together to get a diagnosis.

I kind of made generalizations by oversimplifying everything, yet still made it sound like a rambling mess. Sorry! It's easier if there are specific questions. Also I am not a radiologist so explaining techniques and imaging sequences comes more from a clinical/neurological point of view. Basically, from what I gather, MPRAGE is a sequencing technique done on some MRIs which can be helpful in better characterizing mixed lesions into subcortical white matter or cortical grey matter or true mixed.

Yolanda had a MRI and posted one picture of an obscure sequence of her MRI. I've never seen the MPRAGE sequence technique before. However it was a sagittal slice going through the corpus callosum and that is a good slice--at least for MS (no, I don't think she has MS). I have no idea if Yolanda has any disease or not. I have never examined her. I can't read the image she posted and I don't even know if it is her image. I assume it is hers but I have no experience with MPRAGE. Initially I thought it was a weird spect scan, which I also don't have a ton of experience with (same goes for pet scans). I'm good with regular T1, T2, PD, DW and perfusion scans of the brain and cord but a neuroradiologist is usually better. I'm ok with MRAs (MR of the arteries) of the brain and neck. I'm so-so with head MRVs (MR of the veins). There maybe other things about MPRAGE that I left out but that article was kind of "dry" and I wasn't sure how technical to get.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8

I think that most of us are agreed that Yolanda has some sort of a disease, be it physical or mental, or both.  Having said that, I feel that Lisa's picture is in very poor taste.  I found Yo's photo to be ridiculous, but I still don't think that Lisa was right to mimic her.  It was mean spirited, and Lisa is an expert at mean-spirited "jokes" -- (Nazi T-shirts at Halloween; introducing the Munchausen controversy and others).  I viewed Yolanda's picture as disgustingly laughable, and I view Lisa's picture as just plain disgusting and yet another grab for the wrong kind of attention.  MHO.

• Love 3

I just don't think that LisaR was mocking or mimicking Yolanda. I just don't. I think she was posting a picture of her self without makeup as many celebrities do. 

I agree! I just don't see LisaR stalking Yolanda's IG or twitter accounts, which she would have had to be doing in order to "mock" 1, just 1, photo Yolanda posted a few hours earlier. IMO, there is NO evidence, zero, that LisaR has "mocked" Yolanda at all, let alone with 1 IG photo 1 time. LOL

ETA, Does this mean, that ANY BH HW that posts a photo of themselves in bed, either when they go to bed at night or first thing in the morning, without any makeup on is "mocking" Yolanda? Is Yolanda now THE only one that can post selfies of this nature on her twitter/IG accounts? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

I just don't think that LisaR was mocking or mimicking Yolanda. I just don't. I think she was posting a picture of her self without makeup as many celebrities do.

I agree! I just don't see LisaR stalking Yolanda's IG or twitter accounts, which she would have had to be doing in order to "mock" 1, just 1, photo Yolanda posted a few hours earlier. IMO, there is NO evidence, zero, that LisaR has "mocked" Yolanda at all, let alone with 1 IG photo 1 time. LOL

It would be a HUGE coincidence! Lol

The timing, the composition of the picture itself is suspect.

lIsar can't be that much of a dummy, lol

• Love 5

I agree with pretty much everything in your post (at least the part of me that's trying to see things from her perspective, when I'm in a benevolent mood, and Yolanda hasn't recently pissed me off), except this. I think Yolanda is the kind of person who can never really admit to insecurities, so she needs others to validate her choices by making the same ones. The above sounds more like Kyle to me. I think Yolanda is incredibly insecure about her lack of education, but she'll want them to remain uneducated and wealthy. Just like mommy <3

Good post.

Can't even state how many people I know who went to college as an adult. These people were living life, raising families, married, working, etc. They had the drive to make their lives better. One class at a time. A good friend took over 10 years to finish, on her employers dime. After finishing, she was promoted, bettering her life. 

Kyle and Yo could of worked this into their lives. Money wasn't an issue. Need to face it, they either just don't have the drive. Or they think they are better than everyone else and don't need to do what many of the rest of us did.  

Edited by This2getsold
  • Love 3

It would be a HUGE coincidence! Lol

The timing, the composition of the picture itself is suspect.

lIsar can't be that much of a dummy, lol

When did Yolanda take that picture and post it? According to someone here there was a 6 hour difference in timing even though they were posted the same day, the 17th. I suspect Yolanda did hers when she went to bed and LisaR did her first thing in the morning, so IMO, there is a good chance LisaR never saw Yolanda's before she posted hers.

• Love 4

When did Yolanda take that picture and post it? According to someone here there was a 6 hour difference in timing even though they were posted the same day, the 17th. I suspect Yolanda did hers when she went to bed and LisaR did her first thing in the morning, so IMO, there is a good chance LisaR never saw Yolanda's before she posted hers.

Anything is possible.

It is just weird that Lisa would also choose white sheets even the posing is similar....

Meh, they both famewhore and have their own agendas....

Maybe pity pictures is a thing now!

• Love 2

When they had the premiere party Yolanda was fully made up and the press commented on fabulous she looked.  Her comment was she had to wear the make-up for the other women.  WTH?  Yolanda is the one that brings on the acrimony in the group.

So then Yolanda started crowing about being the face of the invisible disease association-I am not making this up she is getting an award for it.  Her platform is she looks so damn fine no one believes her to be ill.  So she can show up without make up while filming and everyone is a bad guy who comments on her lack of readying for the shoot but if someone else does the make-up free they are making fun of Yolanda?

Yolanda doesn't own selfies.  Kim Kardashian might.

She doesn't own going make-up free in front of the cameras.  Celebs having been doing it for years.

She doesn't own being ill.  Lots of people are ill.

She doesn't own Instagram. 

She doesn't own the right to white sheets

Maybe the others are supporting Yolanda by posting pictures of themselves make up free.  Yolanda seems to think she is so effing beautiful-I just don't happen to agree.  I think if Yolanda is trying to sell a lifestyle she needs to stop reminding us how ill she is.  I don't want to buy that lifestyle or watch a show about invisible illnesses.  Or watching someone lay around in bed, hospital or otherwise.

• Love 9

Anything is possible.

It is just weird that Lisa would also choose white sheets even the posing is similar....

Meh, they both famewhore and have their own agendas....

Maybe pity pictures is a thing now!

I just don't see LisaR stalking Yolanda's IG or Twitter accounts which she would have to have done in order to "mock" Yolanda as she is being accused of doing. Oh, and IMO, that is a white comforter in LisaR's picture whereas Yolanda's shows white sheets but yes, they are both looking at their phone camera's when they take their respective pictures.

• Love 3