Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Not yet that I know of.  It only happened yesterday.  And if she does, it will probably be in the form of meme about 'real friends'.  

The picture is starting to get some traction in the press.  Which is exactly what Lisa was hoping for.  I hope it's worth it for her.  She's so stupid.

Sometimes it seems like Lisa has poor impulse control - doesn't stop to think things through before using those "lips made for talking" - or, in this case, before posting.
  • Love 6

I just don't see LisaR stalking Yolanda's IG or Twitter accounts which she would have to have done in order to "mock" Yolanda as she is being accused of doing. Oh, and IMO, that is a white comforter in LisaR's picture whereas Yolanda's shows white sheets but yes, they are both looking at their phone camera's when they take their respective pictures.

Lisa's hair is showing Yolanda's is not.  This could become like the back of People where you find the differences in the photos.

• Love 7

So, I don't know if there was any motivation in Lisar's pix.  Why?  Because when I saw the picture my first thought wasn't that.  It was:  Oh, she has some large pores and I felt better.  Just like when she when she had no makeup on after yoga and had the conversation with Eileen in the Hamptons,  I thought:  Oh, she has some really dark circles under her eyes.  It just made me feel better.  What else was going on in those moments?  Who cares.  I just didn't feel so far from these women's perfection.  It was good....for me at least.

Thought the same thing.

Instagram needs to institute a rule that no one else in the world but Yoyo can post sick selfies.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

WoeYo needs to watch PBS tonight.  Frontline is featuring an investigative report about "Supplements and Safety". 

I'm watching that.  Thanks for the heads up. My local news this a.m. carried a story about how Lyme disease diagnosis has tripled since 1998, with over half the counties in the U.S. breeding grounds for ticks.  Yo has made me paranoid of ticks and I'm questioning my supplements.  And I hate the thought of having to check my...crevices...after a walk though the woods. 

• Love 6

Please stop bickering at each other. Disagree while still being civil or we'll lock down the thread because it's beginning to seem like no one can talk about YoFo without getting hostile towards one another. Seriously. Stop it. 

• Love 8
ryebread, on 19 Jan 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

I'm watching that.  Thanks for the heads up. My local news this a.m. carried a story about how Lyme disease diagnosis has tripled since 1998, with over half the counties in the U.S. breeding grounds for ticks.  Yo has made me paranoid of ticks and I'm questioning my supplements.  And I hate the thought of having to check my...crevices...after a walk though the woods. 

Supplements are a booming unregulated industry that (I think) is 90% boondoggle with a heavy reliance on the placebo effect rather than real science.  That said, if you're determined to take them, make sure of your sources (feel free to PM me if you want me to offer a more personal account).

I'm beginning to think we will be back to grooming each other like a bunch of obsessive primates if this tick fever continues ... 'cause there are crevices you ain't never going to be able to inspect closely for yourself, boo.  :-)

• Love 6

I'm beginning to think we will be back to grooming each other like a bunch of obsessive primates if this tick fever continues ... 'cause there are crevices you ain't never going to be able to inspect closely for yourself, boo.  :-)

ptg01680891.jpg

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13

Next outdoor event Yo has she can borrow your image and scrawl-"pleaze bring your tick tweeze and pick nits on a friend-real or Hollywood." 

Then they can paint squares afterwards doing interpretations of Yoyo's Rainbow Bright brain scan...that is if Yoyo is not too exhausted and has to be carried away by Anwar....Ahhhh, sick selfie heaven!

You are perfection, Giselle!  :-)

Thank you my friend, but I still won't check your crack for ticks.

• Love 8

Stop. Those chimp azzes are making me think of Rinna. 

When I tried to find the article from my local news, I couldn't, so I just news googled:  'ticks' and there are many reliable sources posting articles from the last 6 hours - with CBS News kicking it off yesterday.

Conduct a full-body tick check using a hand-held or full-length mirror to view all parts of your body upon return from tick-infested areas.
Examine clothing, gear, and pets for ticks.

I mean, if you've got a small cat, that's one thing.  But a big dog?  Or a horse? What about a gaggle of little kids?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll admit - if the CDC is correct, this is a little freaky.  Look at the maps.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lyme-disease-carrying-ticks-spread-to-half-of-u-s-counties/

• Love 4
Giselle, on 19 Jan 2016 - 12:38 PM, said:

Then they can paint squares afterwards doing interpretations of Yoyo's Rainbow Bright brain scan...that is if Yoyo is not too exhausted and has to be carried away by Anwar....Ahhhh, sick selfie heaven!

Thank you my friend, but I still won't check your crack for ticks.

No need, because I only go out in my own SoCal back yard, and as far as I know, raccoons, possums and feral cats are not Lyme tick carriers.  I'm more likely to need nursing through a series of rabies shots, West Nile virus, or the bird flu.   But I don't blame you, my friend, I wouldn't even want to check my own craggy old crack for ... anything.   :-)

• Love 4

No need, because I only go out in my own SoCal back yard, and as far as I know, raccoons, possums and feral cats are not Lyme tick carriers.  I'm more likely to need nursing through a series of rabies shots, West Nile virus, or bird flu.   But I don't blame you, my friend, I wouldn't even want to check my own craggy old crack for ... anything.   :-)

Awww, we could get rabies shots together and post selfies as I love bats, possums and 'c****! Checking my own body for ticks would scare the shit out of me, it already does when I take a shower or look in the mirror.

• Love 6

I hate mirrors almost as much as I hate cameras and social media, so I'm more or less the anti-WoeYo.

But if I ever DO get a camera (and figure out how to use it with my ageing non-Lyme brain), I'll be posting backyard wildlife pics like a damned fool, somewhere - anonymously.  I've already seen my baby raccoons wrap themselves in an old bedsheet, very similar to Yo's selfie, except a lot cuter without makeup (but dark areas around the eyes that would put LisaR and Yo to shame!).  :-)

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 7

Oh come on, somebody needs to invent a "Buttcrack Tick Checker" - might as well be you. At the rate the disease is spreading, you could make a fortune! :)
  • Love 6
nexxie, on 19 Jan 2016 - 1:12 PM, said:

Oh come on, somebody needs to invent a "Buttcrack Tick Checker" - might as well be you. At the rate the disease is spreading, you could make a fortune! :)

I see a Shark Tank pitch in the making.

• Love 6

No need, because I only go out in my own SoCal back yard, and as far as I know, raccoons, possums and feral cats are not Lyme tick carriers.  I'm more likely to need nursing through a series of rabies shots, West Nile virus, or the bird flu.   But I don't blame you, my friend, I wouldn't even want to check my own craggy old crack for ... anything.   :-)

Walnut, thinking about it... good friend that I am,   I would be willing to give you a tick dislodging wedgie. 

• Love 4
Giselle, on 19 Jan 2016 - 1:34 PM, said:

Walnut, thinking about it... good friend that I am,   I would be willing to give you a tick dislodging wedgie. 

You are a good friend, indeed, but you'd have to catch me on the rare occasions I wear shorts, because I ain't got no chonies.  :-D

We are straying far into the TMI zone with all this tick talk (tick tock) and crevice (OK, in my case, crevasse) checking.  WoeYo's over-sharing just may be contagious.

• Love 3

I'm not a fan of Rinna by any means.  But I am also ornery enough that I have never held a reality trollope for attention to standards I can't keep myself.  Or want to. I mock Yolanda.  I think she is entitled to do the same.  If Rinna mocking her was the intent of the instagram pic, to me it is shrug worthy.  If she was mocking illness yes.  But to me Yolanda was attention seeking.  So another attentions seeker figured to get in a soft ribbing and ride those self-pity coattails a bit.  if that gives Yolanda a case of the butthurts I actually think Rinna did a good thing for once.  Anything that reminds Yolanda the high horse she is riding is a quarter-for-a-ride toddler's attraction in from of an old supermarket is fine by me.

And I do think it s deliberate.  And I should also say it does not raise Rinna in my estimations so much as simply glad to see someone try to give a nudge to the self-appointed sacred cow Yolanda and see if a tipping can't result.

• Love 9

And you would already have a celebrity more than likely willing to give an endorsement and do an infomercial for you. Just promise me that at  the end of the commercial you won't use those famous words "Butt wait...!"

• Love 5
Giselle, on 19 Jan 2016 - 2:02 PM, said:

And you would already have a celebrity more than likely willing to give an endorsement and do an infomercial for you. Just promise me that at  the end of the commercial you won't use those famous words "Butt wait...!"

You crack me up, G!  :-)

• Love 2

All of those animals can be hosts for deer ticks and Lyme - even field mice and birds are common carriers. Unfortunately. :(
  • Love 3
nexxie, on 19 Jan 2016 - 2:11 PM, said:

All of those animals can be hosts for deer ticks and Lyme - even field mice and birds are common carriers. Unfortunately. :(

And I commune with them all with no trepidation.  Always have, always will.  My one calculated risk is well worth the rewards.  What is it these kids are always saying?  YOLO?  :-)

I'm not making light of this disease, just saying my risks are very, very low here in urban San Diego County.  And I haven't fucked up my immune system with any diets, drugs, supplements, colonics, cleanses or witches brew, so there's that.

• Love 8

And I commune with them all with no trepidation.  Always have, always will.  My one calculated risk is well worth the rewards.  What is it these kids are always saying?  YOLO?  :-)

I'm not making light of this disease, just saying my risks are very, very low here in urban San Diego County.  And I haven't fucked up my immune system with any diets, drugs, supplements, colonics, cleanses or witches brew, so there's that.

I too spend a lot of time outdoors everyday, couldn't change that if I tried - but I have changed a couple of things that can lower the odds of picking up deer ticks. Now I stay on paths more and out of the high grasses (where ticks wait for passing hosts), and I garden from paths instead of standing among the plants. Also started using deet on my boots.
  • Love 5
nexxie, on 19 Jan 2016 - 2:35 PM, said:

I too spend a lot of time outdoors everyday, couldn't change that if I tried - but I have changed a couple of things that can lower the odds of picking up deer ticks. Now I stay on paths more and out of the high grasses (where ticks wait for passing hosts), and I garden from paths instead of standing among the plants. Also started using deet on my boots.

I don't wander through any foliage (heck, I barely hobble these days), but the critters do come to my back door, and I commune with them on the concrete surrounding my pool/swamp (pond block & mosquito fish are my safeguards).  So my potential exposure is very limited, which is why I may seem to be a bit blasé. 

I also don't cut my own fresh flowers for "arrangements", nor do I pick my own lemons.   And my fridge is a fucking MESS!  :-)

• Love 3

Quick - call the Squatty Potty people! As long as one is in that position, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone! 

• Love 4
This2getsold, on 19 Jan 2016 - 3:56 PM, said:

Quick - call the Squatty Potty people! As long as one is in that position, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone! 

I can see that $6K Japanese toilet that does everything except eliminate for you adding another feature to it's long list of - ahem - services.  It'll wash & dry your butt, scan it with irradiating tick-killing lights, and powder it for good measure.

• Love 6

I'm not a fan of Rinna by any means.  But I am also ornery enough that I have never held a reality trollope for attention to standards I can't keep myself.  Or want to. I mock Yolanda.  I think she is entitled to do the same.  If Rinna mocking her was the intent of the instagram pic, to me it is shrug worthy.

Rinna has every right to mock her - Yolanda has sometimes behaved in a way that is mock worthy.  Countless online forums full of people that Yo doesn't even know hate her guts so I'm sure Lisa, having to work with her, is doubly aggravated. I get it.

However, what did she expect to gain? I think she's so stupid for doing it. She's being criticized by fans who say she went too far. And over what - Yolanda?? Will this put Lisa Rinna out of business, so to speak?  Nope. But someday she's going to cross a big line with that considerable mouth of hers.  Or karma is going to come knocking hard. I don't feel comfortable making fun of a sick person so I hope she's healthy when that day comes.  Because I'll be LMAO and saying, "Karma, what took you so long?"

• Love 4

I have a new idea for the coming year.  I want to see a podcast or a radio or TV show starring WalnutQueen and Giselle.  Give  them any subject -- they can run with it! 

• Love 7

Rinna has every right to mock her - Yolanda has sometimes behaved in a way that is mock worthy.  Countless online forums full of people that Yo doesn't even know hate her guts so I'm sure Lisa, having to work with her, is doubly aggravated. I get it.

However, what did she expect to gain? I think she's so stupid for doing it. She's being criticized by fans who say she went too far. And over what - Yolanda?? Will this put Lisa Rinna out of business, so to speak?  Nope. But someday she's going to cross a big line with that considerable mouth of hers.  Or karma is going to come knocking hard. I don't feel comfortable making fun of a sick person so I hope she's healthy when that day comes.  Because I'll be LMAO and saying, "Karma, what took you so long?"

Well we all have different takes of course.  I do have to say that if there is karmic payback for this type of thing, I won't have time to mock Rinna, sick or not ,from whatever cross she hoists herself on because I'll be too busy writhing in agony on my own.  So would everyone else here in my sincere but untrustworthy opinion.

However I should point out, and this is meant as a effort for clarity and not confrontation.  If I have, in any way shape or form, expressed myself in regards to Rinna or even the rest of them, in a way that suggests I care about her professional and public adulation both now and future.  If I have in any way suggested I put a fuck in my pocket at the start of the day solely to hand out over what kind of repercussions this kind of antic Rinna pulled or any of the others have done except where they might have caused true harm to people not getting paid to preen and posture for cameras?  Let me assure you.  I keep that fuck in my pocket for real issues.  Not Real Houssewives.  And sadly am too ready to pull it out and use it the first five minutes into my morning "is the world still here" perusal of the news. 

• Love 6

Well we all have different takes of course.  I do have to say that if there is karmic payback for this type of thing, I won't have time to mock Rinna, sick or not ,from whatever cross she hoists herself on because I'll be too busy writhing in agony on my own.  So would everyone else here in my sincere but untrustworthy opinion.

However I should point out, and this is meant as a effort for clarity and not confrontation.  If I have, in any way shape or form, expressed myself in regards to Rinna or even the rest of them, in a way that suggests I care about her professional and public adulation both now and future.  If I have in any way suggested I put a fuck in my pocket at the start of the day solely to hand out over what kind of repercussions this kind of antic Rinna pulled or any of the others have done except where they might have caused true harm to people not getting paid to preen and posture for cameras?  Let me assure you.  I keep that fuck in my pocket for real issues.  Not Real Houssewives.  And sadly am too ready to pull it out and use it the first five minutes into my morning "is the world still here" perusal of the news. 

Yup, gotta be careful. My Magic 8 Ball pulled it's "fuck" out today to be a smart ass and got deleted, and I was gunning for Yoyo not fellow posters.

• Love 2

Yolanda seems to think she is so effing beautiful-I just don't happen to agree.  

I don't agree either.  She has looked pretty fabulous at times, but usually she's just not all that stunning, IMO.  And for sure she's nowhere near as beautiful as she thinks she is.  (I also don't put as much value on beauty as she does, but that's a different subject!)

• Love 6

(I also don't put as much value on beauty as she does, but that's a different subject!)

I agree with you.  I think it would be horrible to live the life of those Hollywood women, always concerned about how they look, whether their wrinkles are showing, whether their tops or bottoms need padding, etc., etc.  One bulge can mean losing a role and the money that goes with it.

• Love 5

I agree with you.  I think it would be horrible to live the life of those Hollywood women, always concerned about how they look, whether their wrinkles are showing, whether their tops or bottoms need padding, etc., etc.  One bulge can mean losing a role and the money that goes with it.

Not only that, but they're going to age. Eventually no amount of plastic surgery will hide it.  I take good care of myself yet as I get older I'll cop to twinges of envy when the 20-somethings are kicking my ass in Cardio Blast class. And their lack of cellulite or spider veins.  So I imagine what it must be like for many of the aging Hollywood women who have to see younger women taking their jobs, their men. It's got to do a number on their heads to try to keep up knowing that they really can't.

• Love 7

Unfortunately, being Canadian, those videos are blocked from our view. Can you provide some sort of recap for this preview for

According to Lisa, Mohammad says it's not true that Bella and Anwar have Lyme.  Kyle asks Lisa what's going on with Anwar and Bella and Lyme Disease.  Lisa responds that Yo is saying it's true.  Kyle asks what does Mohammad say?  He says, "No".

• Love 8

Thanks from this Canadian...so now the 1% of sympathy that I have felt for Yolanda just went to less than zero. Worst. User. Ever.

Absolutely.  Me too.  

I just rewatched, and she was clearly bragging when she talked about her record-breaking leakage.  She really prides herself on having the world's largest parasite, the lowest/highest test results, the most-often colonics, the longest time anyone has ever been bedridden, and of course the most silicone leakage EVER!   She couldn't wait to tell Erika all about it, complete with photos.   I call bullshit on all of her claims re what an absolute medical marvel she is, but even if she wasn't constantly exaggerating everything to ridiculous degrees, who the hell wants to see a series of photographs detailing her most recent surgery?  Or her MRI's on social media?  Or any of the other really odd things she broadcasts to the world?

I would love to know why she thinks that every detail of her tiresome "medical battle" is of supreme interest to anyone else.  I think she just finds herself so fascinating that she assumes we all do too.  My tiny shred of sympathy for her is long gone.   And triple shame on her for pulling her children into the whole thing.

• Love 14

She really prides herself on having the world's largest parasite, the lowest/highest test results, the most-often colonics, the longest time anyone has ever been bedridden, and of course the most silicone leakage EVER!

Don't forget, she also broke her back giving birth:

http://www.examiner.com/article/yolanda-foster-explains-why-she-sticks-by-brandi-glanville

YoFo can't answer a simple question without bringing it back to her past despair. She could have acknowledged having been in a similar situation as Brandi without drudging up her medical issues in the past. 

Another article in which YoFo mentions "ripping" her back and how she dealt with a tumor in her thyroid. She mentions her mother's breast cancer and her depression due to the back issue: http://www.allabouttrh.com/rhobhs-yolanda-foster-opens-up-about-health-scares-reveals-which-housewives-shes-closest-with/

• Love 8

I don't know where Yolanda got her breast implants but I would think having implants put-"on top of your lungs"- would (a) be dangerous and (b) not do much to change one's physical profile.  Does Yolanda perhaps not understand that implants are not placed in the chest cavity.  And I am guessing but it seems her implants were installed through her areolas and not under the muscle wall (like post-mastectomy and very flat chested women have implants installed) which means . . . well basically she is totally full of crap.  She probably breathes better without the compression bra she wore post-surgery.

• Love 6

Another article in which YoFo mentions "ripping" her back and how she dealt with a tumor in her thyroid. She mentions her mother's breast cancer and her depression due to the back issue: http://www.allabouttrh.com/rhobhs-yolanda-foster-opens-up-about-health-scares-reveals-which-housewives-shes-closest-with/

Omg this article, smh.She even pushes babies out better than anyone else. Why can't she be more like Shannon Beador and beleive she saved a nation in a PAST life? No she's going to save a nation in this life one person at a time.

• Love 11

I think that David needs to write a love song to Erika (at the very least) for flying Yo back to the coast, viewing her repulsive surgical pictures, and listening to Yo go on and on ad nauseum about her surgery.  That had to be one of the longest, most boring trips of Erika's life! 

• Love 8

Absolutely.  Me too.  

I just rewatched, and she was clearly bragging when she talked about her record-breaking leakage.  She really prides herself on having the world's largest parasite, the lowest/highest test results, the most-often colonics, the longest time anyone has ever been bedridden, and of course the most silicone leakage EVER!   She couldn't wait to tell Erika all about it, complete with photos.   I call bullshit on all of her claims re what an absolute medical marvel she is, but even if she wasn't constantly exaggerating everything to ridiculous degrees, who the hell wants to see a series of photographs detailing her most recent surgery?  Or her MRI's on social media?  Or any of the other really odd things she broadcasts to the world?

I would love to know why she thinks that every detail of her tiresome "medical battle" is of supreme interest to anyone else.  I think she just finds herself so fascinating that she assumes we all do too.  My tiny shred of sympathy for her is long gone.   And triple shame on her for pulling her children into the whole thing.

Yolanda had her original mystery scan up of her breast leakage.  I believe above the left breast there was a small amount of Silly Putty or whatever the hell she had in her leaking silicone breast implants that were put in on top of her lungs.  Not to me a bitch, but if that was the worst case Dr. Feng had ever encountered she needs to hang out with Dr. Terry and the boys.  She keeps talking about the clavicle as if it is so far from the breast implant-it is fairly close in the photo.  If it were silicone it would not have to be scraped off of anything-silicone is very slimy.  I do know silicone (silly putty) can get into tissue and become like marbling in meat and virtually impossible to remove.  Fortunately, for our favorite hypochondriac, WoYoHaFo, Silly Putty has remained so when she gets bored on a Saturday, she can post photos of herself not feeling well-but it is an invisible disease so she still looks stunning.  Again not to be picky but posting pictures of invisible anything-isn't that a little like communicating with Stevie Wonder via sign language?

• Love 5