Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I'm looking forward tonext week's discussion about Yo's kids having Lymes disease because somewhere way back on this thread someone posted an interview with Bella detailing her " struggle" with it. Either they have it and things are not quite as amicable with Mohammad as she says ( doubtful since Anwar is living with himand Yo is the best of everything including being the best ex wife. ) Or they don't have it and somehow convinced them that they do, or they are pretending to have it to stay on moms radar. GIgi doesn't need to have it because she's already a supermodel and is clearly on mom radar 24/7.

• Love 8

I don't know where Yolanda got her breast implants but I would think having implants put-"on top of your lungs"- would (a) be dangerous and (b) not do much to change one's physical profile.  Does Yolanda perhaps not understand that implants are not placed in the chest cavity.  And I am guessing but it seems her implants were installed through her areolas and not under the muscle wall (like post-mastectomy and very flat chested women have implants installed) which means . . . well basically she is totally full of crap.  She probably breathes better without the compression bra she wore post-surgery.

Some Drs do under the muscle implants. They have fooled their clients into thinking that they look better. (This really depends on you body type, not everyone is the same.)  These poor patients are putting themselves at risk in case of a rupture which happens quite often the older the implants are. if its under the muscle, you now have silicon inside your body cavity where your organs are. *screams*

If its over the muscle, it's much easier to clean up. 

• Love 7

Good post.

Can't even state how many people I know who went to college as an adult. These people were living life, raising families, married, working, etc. They had the drive to make their lives better. One class at a time. A good friend took over 10 years to finish, on her employers dime. After finishing, she was promoted, bettering her life. 

Kyle and Yo could of worked this into their lives. Money wasn't an issue. Need to face it, they either just don't have the drive. Or they think they are better than everyone else and don't need to do what many of the rest of us did.  

I went back at 43. I'm a Junior now and planning on Grad school. I'm about to start deciding on my honors Thesis. Kyle can do this.

• Love 13

I'm looking forward tonext week's discussion about Yo's kids having Lymes disease because somewhere way back on this thread someone posted an interview with Bella detailing her " struggle" with it. Either they have it and things are not quite as amicable with Mohammad as she says ( doubtful since Anwar is living with himand Yo is the best of everything including being the best ex wife. ) Or they don't have it and somehow convinced them that they do, or they are pretending to have it to stay on moms radar. GIgi doesn't need to have it because she's already a supermodel and is clearly on mom radar 24/7.

I am hoping, fingers crossed, that Mohamed steps up and puts an end to the nonsense.  We may not see in publicly but there may be signs.

I went back at 43. I'm a Junior now and planning on Grad school. I'm about to start deciding on my honors Thesis. Kyle can do this.

Congratulations and I wish you every success.  I think the timing may be off for Kyle with two  stores, two shows and two children at home.  Oh and Yolanda diagnosed her with possible Lyme Disease.  ;) 

• Love 6

I have no idea if they do or don't have Lyme, but agree Yo is a little nutty on the subject.

They seemed to be an outdoorsy family, and those ticks and cases of Lyme are really spreading.  Also, the nature of those ticks is feeding for a few days, dropping off sated, and then looking for someone else to feed on.  They are a very resilient little bug, can live on other animals as well (horses, cats, dogs) or survive without a meal for up to 3 years.  http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/life_cycle_and_hosts.html

I disagree that Yo hasn't brought awareness to Lyme.  God knows I've learned more than I ever wanted to about it!  Even though I've had my own experiences with the damn ticks, I do know more now.  She hasn't done a stellar job of spreading reliable information, but awareness that it exists?  Oh yeah.

As I said before, I've taken precautions in the past, and been bitten twice (had the bullseye thing a few years ago, my MD just pooh poohed it as well) and had them picked off me as a child, and as an adult.  I have no idea how many of those ticks were infected though (except for the bullseye one.)  I've also removed one from my cat, a big fat blood filled creepy crawler that I noticed while petting him.  ICK!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

I am now of the opinion that all those "holistic medicines" and supplements WoeYo has ingested may be a contributing factor in her illnesses.  That Frontline episode about supplements was shocking, even to a supplement skeptic like me.

• Love 12

Adding my vote for just going if you want the education, learning because you want to learn without having to worry about tuition, Kyle has it made.  I got my BA at 50, while working full time (my company paid my full tuition so it was worth the four years of 80 hour weeks).  The thing she will find freakiest is that she would be going to school with kids that are the same age and circumstance as her own.  It's a strange dynamic, trust me, it happened to me.  You have to really step back and curtail that mom instinct and learn to think "classmate".

Besides, if Kyle goes back to school, it could be a lot of fun for her storyline.  Something new to talk about, anyway.

• Love 7

Yo not only needs to be the best of the best she needs to be the best worst.

This made me really laugh out loud and it's just so true. You have captured the essence of Yo.

"You think you know suffering? Let me tell you about suffer....Even my mudder's cancer cannot compare to what I suffer, oh the suffering that I have suffered and I will continue to suffer, as long as suffering exists, and not only that, I will speak for all sufferers, because only I know how much suffering really feels."

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12

The thing about Yoyo is that she is so hard to like.

In the last episode, for instance, on the private plane ( poor her ),she proclaimed that she felt pity for the people who doubted her.

The hell?

So wrong on so many levels.

I can't believe Erika could keep a straight face and say nothing.....

So smug...

• Love 8

Another article in which YoFo mentions "ripping" her back and how she dealt with a tumor in her thyroid. She mentions her mother's breast cancer and her depression due to the back issue: http://www.allabouttrh.com/rhobhs-yolanda-foster-opens-up-about-health-scares-reveals-which-housewives-shes-closest-with/

Omg this article, smh.She even pushes babies out better than anyone else. Why can't she be more like Shannon Beador and beleive she saved a nation in a PAST life? No she's going to save a nation in this life one person at a time.

And bore everyone with every detail about how she suffered to do it.

• Love 6

Yolanda is a lot of things but I don't think she would make her kids believe they have Lyme if they do not. Or that the kids are just playing along with her. I can't believe she's that messed up.

If they are sick, is there any way that will ever be believed here?  Imo, there's no way to prove it to anyone's satisfaction because there will always be some conspiracy theory about how either the doctor is a quack or how Yolanda paid off someone to alter records or something.

If that teaser is true, we know where Ken's balls went.  Lisa took 'em.  Won't matter if Anwar and Bella are sick or not, I think there will be hell to pay from the House of Hadid for that comment.  As there should be. (IF it's what she really said and not something cobbled together by the editors.)

• Love 4

Yolanda is a lot of things but I don't think she would make her kids believe they have Lyme if they do not. Or that the kids are just playing along with her. I can't believe she's that messed up.

If they are sick, is there any way that will ever be believed here?  Imo, there's no way to prove it to anyone's satisfaction because there will always be some conspiracy theory about how either the doctor is a quack or how Yolanda paid off someone to alter records or something.

If that teaser is true, we know where Ken's balls went.  Lisa took 'em.  Won't matter if Anwar and Bella are sick or not, I think there will be hell to pay from the House of Hadid for that comment.  As there should be. (IF it's what she really said and not something cobbled together by the editors.)

Those quack doctors could have diagnosed Bella and Anwar as well.

If you look hard enough, you will find a doctor willing to diagnose you with something, IMO.

I do believe that Yolanda believes what she is saying.

Unless, she is a total psychopath. ( which I don't believe)

• Love 6

Those quack doctors could have diagnosed Bella and Anwar as well.

If you look hard enough, you will find a doctor willing to diagnose you with something, IMO.

I agree but I guess what I'm trying to understand, because I think a lot of people here, and apparently some of the HWs themselves, believe the kids aren't really sick.

I think Gigi would be able to tell if her siblings have been sick for the past 3 years. Their dad, too.  Most of all Anwar and Bella would know. Have they been out of school?  Making it up and sticking to a lie like that would be pathological.  They'd all have to be in on it. I just don't buy it.

Is the general consensus that the kids are sick but not with Lyme?  I'm not getting it.

• Love 1

I have no idea if they do or don't have Lyme, but agree Yo is a little nutty on the subject.

They seemed to be an outdoorsy family, and those ticks and cases of Lyme are really spreading.  Also, the nature of those ticks is feeding for a few days, dropping off sated, and then looking for someone else to feed on.  They are a very resilient little bug, can live on other animals as well (horses, cats, dogs) or survive without a meal for up to 3 years.  http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/life_cycle_and_hosts.html

I disagree that Yo hasn't brought awareness to Lyme.  God knows I've learned more than I ever wanted to about it!  Even though I've had my own experiences with the damn ticks, I do know more now.  She hasn't done a stellar job of spreading reliable information, but awareness that it exists?  Oh yeah.

As I said before, I've taken precautions in the past, and been bitten twice (had the bullseye thing a few years ago, my MD just pooh poohed it as well) and had them picked off me as a child, and as an adult.  I have no idea how many of those ticks were infected though (except for the bullseye one.)  I've also removed one from my cat, a big fat blood filled creepy crawler that I noticed while petting him.  ICK!

I think that if nothing else, Yolanda has created a lot of confusion and erroneous information regarding Lyme Disease. If she claims that both Bella and Anwar have Lyme disease she's only being 'technically' correct.  People that have been infected with Lyme disease are treated with antibiotics and recover from the active stage. But, they will always have positive Lyme disease readings in subsequent blood tests because the antibodies remain in the blood forever. Anwar and Bella may have residual symptoms of Lyme disease which Yolanda refers to as 'chronic Lyme Disease' but doctors refer to it as 'post treatment Lyme disease symptoms'. where some people still have a cluster of symptoms such as fatigue, trouble concentrating, and muscle and joint aches after treatment. The CDC says approximately 10 to 20% of Lyme disease patients will have lingering symptoms like these.

I've had Lyme disease and do have some indications that I have post treatment Lyme symptoms, but it's not debilitating, it's doesn't interfere with my life in any way but it's more of an annoyance to be very fatigued most of the time and experience periods of 'brain fog'.

• Love 7

Bella and Anwar might believe the same thing as Yolanda, that there's something terribly wrong if they don't feel just super all the time, but thank God for people like Daisy, and all those maverick doctors, they're not afraid to fight the system, they're gonna make it all better.

• Love 5

A little off topic, but I want to encourage you (OK and Kyle too) My mother-in-law started to college at that same age, went through, got her MS in Education, had a lovely career for 25 years. 

Edited by mbutterfly
  • Love 7

I agree but I guess what I'm trying to understand, because I think a lot of people here, and apparently some of the HWs themselves, believe the kids aren't really sick.

I think Gigi would be able to tell if her siblings have been sick for the past 3 years. Their dad, too.  Most of all Anwar and Bella would know. Have they been out of school?  Making it up and sticking to a lie like that would be pathological.  They'd all have to be in on it. I just don't buy it.

Is the general consensus that the kids are sick but not with Lyme?  I'm not getting it.

I don't know about Bella but I question Anwar having LD because Anwar continued to play HS football during this time and I just don't see any HS, private or not, allowing a sick kid to play.

• Love 3

Gigi competed on Celebrity Master Chef and her charity was for Lyme disease.  She mentioned her mom, sister & brother having it & got teary-eyed.  This is so strange, if Mohammed is claiming that Bella & Anwar don't have it.

• Love 6

Adding my vote for just going if you want the education, learning because you want to learn without having to worry about tuition, Kyle has it made.  I got my BA at 50, while working full time (my company paid my full tuition so it was worth the four years of 80 hour weeks).  The thing she will find freakiest is that she would be going to school with kids that are the same age and circumstance as her own.  It's a strange dynamic, trust me, it happened to me.  You have to really step back and curtail that mom instinct and learn to think "classmate".

Besides, if Kyle goes back to school, it could be a lot of fun for her storyline.  Something new to talk about, anyway.

I don't think Kyle regrets not having a higher education, she regrets missing the college "experience".

• Love 8

The preview for next week has me so excited. It's been a little bit hard to see how things with Yolanda and the Lyme will go, but next week should spread *some* light on what direction things are heading in. 

I'm making a prediction right now that either

a) the editing monkeys are faking us out and Lisa never claims Mohamed doesn't know about Yolanda having diagnosed the kids with Lyme.

b) Lisa gets in trouble with Mohamed for outing that info and has to recant and make nice with Yolanda like crazy all over social media

c) Lisa and Mohamed have a falling out over this issue

Mohamed is all about his kids, and I don't think he's as sycophantic-ally devoted to Lisa as his excessive friendliness has lead a lot of people to think. I always remember the limo-ride to Lisa's surprise birthday party, she didn't want to make a stop at SUR because "Mohamed doesn't like to be kept waiting". I think the power dynamic, and weight, of that friendship probably looks different on closer inspection. 

Taken with the fact that Mohamed spent every holiday after filming ended with Yolanda and the kids, and how firmly behind Yolanda her three kids have publicly positioned themselves, I don't think it matters if he thinks Yolanda is faking illness. Or if the kids suddenly came down with a case of long-term Lyme's that he'd been previously unaware of. He's not going to let anyone paint his kids with the lying-lyme-faking brush. And I think he'll shove Lisa under the bus to avoid that if he has to. 

My spider-senses are tingling about this. I don't think I've been as excited about anything this whole seasons. Which means that it's probably editing fakery by Bravo, to my disappointment. 

• Love 7

The preview for next week has me so excited. It's been a little bit hard to see how things with Yolanda and the Lyme will go, but next week should spread *some* light on what direction things are heading in. 

I'm making a prediction right now that either

a) the editing monkeys are faking us out and Lisa never claims Mohamed doesn't know about Yolanda having diagnosed the kids with Lyme.

b) Lisa gets in trouble with Mohamed for outing that info and has to recant and make nice with Yolanda like crazy all over social media

c) Lisa and Mohamed have a falling out over this issue

Mohamed is all about his kids, and I don't think he's as sycophantic-ally devoted to Lisa as his excessive friendliness has lead a lot of people to think. I always remember the limo-ride to Lisa's surprise birthday party, she didn't want to make a stop at SUR because "Mohamed doesn't like to be kept waiting". I think the power dynamic, and weight, of that friendship probably looks different on closer inspection. 

Taken with the fact that Mohamed spent every holiday after filming ended with Yolanda and the kids, and how firmly behind Yolanda her three kids have publicly positioned themselves, I don't think it matters if he thinks Yolanda is faking illness. Or if the kids suddenly came down with a case of long-term Lyme's that he'd been previously unaware of. He's not going to let anyone paint his kids with the lying-lyme-faking brush. And I think he'll shove Lisa under the bus to avoid that if he has to. 

My spider-senses are tingling about this. I don't think I've been as excited about anything this whole seasons. Which means that it's probably editing fakery by Bravo, to my disappointment.

Plus, if it is a question of mental illness with Yoyo, I doubt that Mohamed would like to expose the mother of his children.

She mentioned on the plane that people called her crazy and she got very emotional about it, she could be an old fashioned person who feels that there is a stigma attached to depression and so forth.

• Love 4

Where have you seen this?

Wasn't it on the previews for next week?  (I end up watching RHOBH at like one am so I could be de-LUS-io-NAL(tm Kristen Taekman)....)

Edited by teapot
  • Love 2

Mohamed probably won't like that Lisa let it slip, but he's not the type to hold grudges, he's not going to hold it against her. He'll probably make it clear to Yolanda that he'll cut her off if she continues to talk about any of the children having Lyme.

• Love 1

Mohamed probably won't like that Lisa let it slip, but he's not the type to hold grudges, he's not going to hold it against her. He'll probably make it clear to Yolanda that he'll cut her off if she continues to talk about any of the children having Lyme.

I don't think it's about holding grudges, I just think he'll protect his children's reputation to the best of his ability. I don't think he wants them to be known as disease-fakers, so I think he'll actively go against any narrative that implies they are not actually sick. No matter what is going on behind the scenes.

• Love 4

Basically all of her fortune is from her divorce settlement with Mohamed, she might get something from her divorce with David, she's burning through cash at an insane rate with her wide world of Lyme disease treatments, and after twenty years of it, she's accustomed to a flashy conspicuous Beverly Hills/Malibu luxury lifestyle too.

Mohamed wouldn't try to gag Yolanda, he'd bribe her to shut up. He'd use a carrot not a stick.

• Love 1

Basically all of her fortune is from her divorce settlement with Mohamed, she might get something from her divorce with David, she's burning through cash at an insane rate with her wide world of Lyme disease treatments, and after twenty years of it, she's accustomed to a flashy conspicuous Beverly Hills/Malibu luxury lifestyle too.

Mohamed wouldn't try to gag Yolanda, he'd bribe her to shut up. He'd use a carrot not a stick.

Gotcha. That makes sense however I hope that she realizes that she needs to keep their lives private, on her own.

We shall see...

• Love 1

I don't think it's about holding grudges, I just think he'll protect his children's reputation to the best of his ability. I don't think he wants them to be known as disease-fakers, so I think he'll actively go against any narrative that implies they are not actually sick. No matter what is going on behind the scenes.

I agree he's sensitive about his children's reputations. Mohamed and Lisa both seem like reasonable people, if he says anything it will be that Lisa misunderstood, and Lisa is no doubt already playing it down.
  • Love 3

Interestingly, Jamie Lynn Stingler who was just married by Lance Bass just revealed that she was diagnosed with MS.

She was previously diagnosed with anorexia and Lyme disease as well.

What is going on????

• Love 2

Yolanda is either dissociative or pathological enough to believe either that a) Ken actually did assault her at the season four finale or b) that her dishonesty would trump, uh, you know, videographic evidence. That is some, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes," bullshit. So how is a substantive leap from that type of mendacity/psychopathy to the possibility that she has wielded some sort of influence in the children's self-perception of themselves as sick? The power of suggestion is widely documented vis-a-vis sexual abuse cases, not only with respect to children but to adults (see: the dubious phenomenon of "recovered memory"). Implanting events that never happened into recall, contouring perspectives with leading questions, etc - all that's demonstrably possible between strangers; it's why, for example, police are never supposed to give a crime victim or eye witness a single photograph and ask for confirmation of guilt rather than presenting an array of pictures featuring physically similar subjects. The ability of a mother with a demonstrably close relationship to her kids to even subconsciously manipulate her brood by, just in a hypothetically, recurringly asking, "are you sick, do you feel well, are you sure you feel well," would be exponentially greater. If anyone cares to read an interesting account of how likely psychosis and delusions can be shared without some sort of intentional malfeasance, there's a Vanity Fair article called The Golden Suicides that delineates a disparate example. That being said, I am of the opinion right now that the preview of Lisa's reveal is editing like Kim supposedly screaming "you're lying" in response to Kyle's remarks about Brandi last year. If it is indeed accurate, then I don't see Mohammed involving himself publicly on the issue and/or Lisa apologizing. Yo herself remained buddy-buddy with Brandi after the entire Joanna Krupa debacle so it's not as if Yo and Mo haven't optically come down on different sides of a visible divide before.

• Love 11

Sure looks like Lisa's "NO" was to something else.  

i could see it going either way - it looks very possible to me that Lisa's saying "no" to Kyle's question. 

If so, it could mean many things - maybe Mohammed doesn't want to believe it/is in denial, maybe Mohammed doesn't believe in the disorder, period, who knows. 

• Love 4

The thing about Yoyo is that she is so hard to like.

In the last episode, for instance, on the private plane ( poor her ),she proclaimed that she felt pity for the people who doubted her.

The hell?

So wrong on so many levels.

I can't believe Erika could keep a straight face and say nothing.....

So smug...

LIMOM, you just summed up my main problem with Yo. She has this habit of elevating herself at other people's expense.

• Love 8

i could see it going either way - it looks very possible to me that Lisa's saying "no" to Kyle's question. 

If so, it could mean many things - maybe Mohammed doesn't want to believe it/is in denial, maybe Mohammed doesn't believe in the disorder, period, who knows. 

The inflection in her voice while saying no didn't really fit the question.  Someone could have said, did you ask Mohamed about his kids LD.  That works with the loud no.   Many other things would as well.   The promos are always better than the show.  I am disappointed every week!  

• Love 6

LIMOM, you just summed up my main problem with Yo. She has this habit of elevating herself at other people's expense.

ITA. Even her supportive statement regarding Brandi at the reunion was really an effort to pat herself on the back..something to the effect " it would be easy to throw her to the curb like trash but I have a heart". To me, that translated to " everyone thinks you're garbage but because I am so special I can look past the garbage heap that is you and find something to like." How Brandi flipped out over Andys dog biting comment but didn't over that remark is beyond me. I made that joke earlier about Yo sitting around in her robe wondering what the hell happened but there is a lot of truth to that. She thought she was going to walk in , show us her fabulousness and launch her new career and leave those " clowns" in the dust but it all went horribly wrong . Not only do most people not find her fabulous they think she a nut. And worst of all a nut , who somehow convinced her kids they have a disease.

To be read in a Russian accent " in Soviet Russia you don't use the real housewives, the real housewives uses you!"

• Love 14

I don't think Kyle regrets not having a higher education, she regrets missing the college "experience".

I think you are correct. She misses the high school mean girl she was, she could of extended it another 4 years by going to college. 

Kyle isn't smart enough to know college opens your mid to life and experiences.

• Love 4

I am now of the opinion that all those "holistic medicines" and supplements WoeYo has ingested may be a contributing factor in her illnesses.  That Frontline episode about supplements was shocking, even to a supplement skeptic like me.

Someone needs to make sure that Mohamed sees that Frontline episode, because it was horrifying and Yo is feeding her children all those liver-damaging supplements.  She's lucky none of them have died from that closet o' crap that she shoving down their throats as well as her own, and lucky that Anwar hasn't grown breasts while her girls haven't grown facial hair from steroid contamination along with the Chinese ornamental plants those pills are full of instead of the ingredients they are supposed to be full of (not that those actually work either, and can do harm!).

Edited by izabella
  • Love 9

I think you are correct. She misses the high school mean girl she was, she could of extended it another 4 years by going to college. 

Kyle isn't smart enough to know college opens your mid to life and experiences.

Kyle worked when she was in high school and was unavailable to be a college co-ed because she had a baby when she was 19.  It is interesting because people think of her as both a mean girl and a people pleaser.  I saw her mean girl moments with Kim and the finger pointing at Brandi but all in all I think she is the one that works the hardest at trying to keep the cast (until Carlton and now Brandi) together.   She knows enough that she insists her daughters attend college and have the experience.  At the end of the day that is all that matters.  I think it must be difficult to venture into businesses with just a Hollywood high school education.

• Love 7

She had a trademark registered for an extensive list of products at one point, "Hopelessly Romantic by Yolanda".

That's actually not a bad brand name, especially for a housewife...

I don't know about Bella but I question Anwar having LD because Anwar continued to play HS football during this time and I just don't see any HS, private or not, allowing a sick kid to play.

That's the tricky thing about Lyme though, symptoms vary, and he may (IF he has it) not even have known.  Yes, a long time on doxy right after you have been bitten seems to work for most (not all.)  BUT, does it work if you only find out years later that the brain fog, being tired, headaches (etc) was caused from Lyme?

My friend is going through advanced testing right now.  She's on a long cycle of doxy, so that a tissue test can be done AFTER that.  Apparently (and I could be getting this so wrong!) her original Lyme tests came up negative, but you can be tested for markers after the doxy does it's thing.  BTW, her doctor came up with the Lyme diagnosis possibility AFTER many other things were ruled out.  She's been shuffled between all kinds of specialists at MD Anderson, and legit MD's, this one is at MD Anderson too.  We should know in a few weeks.

Those little buggers can infect you without you even knowing you've been bitten.  Both times others have found ticks on me, they were nestled into the hairline on my neck.  <shudder>  They have a sticky thing, so are not disturbed by hair washing, etc.

So true!  Although I do think, kind of like Yo, she feels a bit "stupid" by missing it too.  She's married into a family that values higher education.

Someone needs to make sure that Mohamed sees that Frontline episode, because it was horrifying and Yo is feeding her children all those liver-damaging supplements.  She's lucky none of them have died from that closet o' crap that she shoving down their throats as well as her own, and lucky that Anwar hasn't grown breasts while her girls haven't grown facial hair from steroid contamination along with the Chinese ornamental plants those pills are full of instead of the ingredients they are supposed to be full of (not that those actually work either, and can do harm!).

Does anyone know if Yo watched? I can't imagine she wasn't tweeted about that show.  Yo's stuff is even worse, since I'm pretty sure she also takes 'Chinese herbs' and those are seriously contaminated.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

That's the tricky thing about Lyme though, symptoms vary, and he may (IF he has it) not even have known.  Yes, a long time on doxy right after you have been bitten seems to work for most (not all.)  BUT, does it work if you only find out years later that the brain fog, being tired, headaches (etc) was caused from Lyme?

Does anyone know if Yo watched? I can't imagine she wasn't tweeted about that show.  Yo's stuff is even worse, since I'm pretty sure she also takes 'Chinese herbs' and those are seriously contaminated.

According to Yolanda's own timeline, they knew Bella/Anwar had LD before they filmed last season and she spoke about Anwar playing football at the beginning of last season, the supplement breakfast scene. SOoooooo, according to her, he WAS able to play football AND soccer WHILE he had LD which goes against everything I know about playing HS sports and I had a very active son that played several HS sports. That means, either Anwar does NOT have LD or that Yolanda AND Mohamed LIED about his health to the school, as well as his, Anwar's, Dr. lying when he gave him his physical that all schools require students to have in order to be eligible for sports. Something does NOT add up in Yolanda's story once again. Oh, and she claims that they have CLD, not just LD.

IMO, no matter what anyone tells Yolanda about the dangers of supplements she will NOT listen to them. She will say they are questioning "HER" and kick them out of her life and/or claim that NONE of HER supplements are dangerous.

• Love 12

I see I am not the only one who watched that last night. It was scary. The FDA won't investigate or open a case on any specific supplements until there are enough people who are becoming extremely ill or even dying from using any specific supplements. Yolanda kept coming into my mind last night as I watched it. She needs help. She is likely causing her own grief. 

• Love 7