Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

That picture should come with a warning and be behind a spoiler. For the sake of humanity.

I know that there is an audience for everything, but Sasquatch? Is it a very specific subset of furries?

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• LOL 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Someone recognized Jenelle at an airport and took her picture.  People just don't realize how nerve-racking that is for her and her fellow celebrities!

jenelle.jpg

🤣🤣🤣. She is so fucking clueless. No one is obligated to ask her for permission to take her picture in public. And she still thinks she’s a “celebrity.” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And it’s “worst,” Jenelle, not “worse.” Where was she flying to, anyway?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 5

Shame about those hatters recognizing her. If only there was some way to obscure her face while simultaneously protecting other people from the germs she’s likely spreading in an airport of all places.🤔

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 5/19/2022 at 1:14 PM, charmed1 said:

Shame about those hatters recognizing her. If only there was some way to obscure her face while simultaneously protecting other people from the germs she’s likely spreading in an airport of all places.🤔

You mean "herself of all people" spreading germs in an airport of all places?

• LOL 3
On 5/22/2022 at 1:06 PM, Cinnabon said:

Any word on where she was traveling? Masks, Jenelle, masks! Then no one will recognize you. 

Apparently Brianna had an “I won” party with some people including Jenelle. I didn’t know about this and may have my facts wrong, but she had a lawsuit against her from Kail and the case was dismissed. I saw it on her stories one night. I am not proud that I still follow her. 😖

• Useful 3

Jenelle is now Tweeting that she's offering her "expertise" in how to be successful on Only Fans.  I think she wants you to pay her or something so she can teach you how to be as successful as she is.  Someone told her to just get a job, but we all know that will never happen.

Side note, the thumbnail she has attached to her Tweet looks awful but I guess there's never a better alternative.  She's not exactly photogenic.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jenelle is the most despicable, irresponsible human being on this planet.  She let her ten month old puppy wander off into the wilderness with two other dogs, and when the puppy didn't return, she blamed the other dogs for "losing" it.  Of course the children are devastated. 

They're surrounded by swampland. so who, exactly, is supposed to "keep an eye out" for it?  

jenelle.jpg

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 5

JenHell, you can easily find your missing pet if it had a locator chip. Even one in it’s collar. But that would require you to actually take care of your animals and give a rip about them. Maybe even take them to the vet.

It’s probably another subterfuge….David probably shot the puppy and it’s ‘lost’ aka buried somewhere on the swamp like poor Nugget. The concern is all fake, it’s happened before and it will happen again. 

#neverForgetNugget

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Love 2

Jenelle is on Twitter making fun of Chelsea's show.  But she's totally not at all jealous.  She CHOSE not to return to Teen Mom and would never, ever exploit her children for money. 

Oh, and she's getting Jace back any day now 🤣

• LOL 10
On 2/5/2023 at 8:54 PM, rhofmovalley said:

Jenelle is on Twitter making fun of Chelsea's show.  But she's totally not at all jealous.  She CHOSE not to return to Teen Mom and would never, ever exploit her children for money. 

Oh, and she's getting Jace back any day now 🤣

Ah yes, the girl who turned down* the offer to shoot a destined-to-be-"leaked" private sex tape because she "wouldn't compromise her morals". Naturally she told MTV to pound sand when they begged her and literally threw cash at her feet to be a part of their show.

*by all accounts a lie, the offer was pulled, per a credible source

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Ah yes, the girl who turned down* the offer to shoot a destined-to-be-"leaked" private sex tape because she "wouldn't compromise her morals". Naturally she told MTV to pound sand when they begged her and literally threw cash at her feet to be a part of their show.

*by all accounts a lie, the offer was pulled, per a credible source

And Jenelle has been on Only Fans for months. 🤣

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
54 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

I still believe that Jace should’ve been put up for adoption. 

I put this 100% on Barb.  The foster system is deeply flawed and I'm sad that anyone has to go through it, and there are some terrible outcomes, but at least there's the possibility of a happy ending.  There was never any possibility of that when Barb did an Al Haig and declared, "I'm in control here." 

Nature, nurture, who cares.  Jenelle is an awful human being.  If it's her DNA, then Jace has it.  If it's her upbringing, Barb did that.  So in what universe would anyone think Barb was the right person to raise a child of Jenelle's?

And she proved she was the wrong person over and over and over, by not cutting Jenelle out of Jace's life from the get-go, and then continuing to dangle him before Jenelle to try mend Jenelle's and her relationship.  Never mind the toxic atmosphere she had Jace in during all of their fighting right in front of him, and legal wrangling.

The only halfway good thing about this whole mess is that Jace is a boy, so when he knocks a girl up in the next couple of years, he can just take a powder and that child won't be in danger of being "rescued" by Barb. 

She had a duty to do extra right by Jace because she made it so nobody else got a chance, and not only did she fail at that, she failed at even the minimum of care for him, i.e., not turning him over to Jenelle when he's a problem teenager.  Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/3/2023 at 7:26 PM, oliviabenson said:

Since that didn’t happen his grandmother was the next best choice.   There are tons of mothers who are just as moronic as Barb and their kids will never be 100% ok, but who is?   Jace knows he’s loved by Barb.    I guess she might be thinking that Jace is old enough to report anything gross guy does wrong or Janelle.   

• Like 5

I thought Barb was supportive of the adoption route, but that Janelle refused so Barb getting custody (physical or legal, I can’t remember but it wasn’t a full adoption bc Janelle refused) was a better option than Janelle retaining custody and then disappearing to get high all the time.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 3/3/2023 at 7:39 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I put this 100% on Barb.  The foster system is deeply flawed and I'm sad that anyone has to go through it, and there are some terrible outcomes, but at least there's the possibility of a happy ending.  There was never any possibility of that when Barb did an Al Haig and declared, "I'm in control here." 

Nature, nurture, who cares.  Jenelle is an awful human being.  If it's her DNA, then Jace has it.  If it's her upbringing, Barb did that.  So in what universe would anyone think Barb was the right person to raise a child of Jenelle's?

And she proved she was the wrong person over and over and over, by not cutting Jenelle out of Jace's life from the get-go, and then continuing to dangle him before Jenelle to try mend Jenelle's and her relationship.  Never mind the toxic atmosphere she had Jace in during all of their fighting right in front of him, and legal wrangling.

The only halfway good thing about this whole mess is that Jace is a boy, so when he knocks a girl up in the next couple of years, he can just take a powder and that child won't be in danger of being "rescued" by Barb. 

She had a duty to do extra right by Jace because she made it so nobody else got a chance, and not only did she fail at that, she failed at even the minimum of care for him, i.e., not turning him over to Jenelle when he's a problem teenager.  Jesus.

What was Barb supposed to do? She begged Jenelle to either get an abortion or put him up for adoption. She kept saying over and over again when Jenelle was leaving Jace to go party because she should "still get to be a kid"- it's not too late, Jenelle, we can still find a nice family to raise Jace. Jenelle said no. Barb could not force Jenelle to get an abortion and she could not unilaterally put him up for adoption.

The ONLY thing Barb could have done was leave Jace home alone as a baby and call CPS on Jenelle. That would be a lot of risk and not guaranteed to work- Jenelle could still have gotten him back.

Yeah, she's not a great caregiver, but thanks to JENELLE, Jace's options were either shitty or shittier.

Edited by Tatum
  • Like 15
  • Applause 4
On 3/3/2023 at 6:26 PM, oliviabenson said:

Barb pleaded for Jenelle to place Jace before and after birth- Jenelle refused. 

On 3/8/2023 at 10:02 AM, Tatum said:

What was Barb supposed to do? She begged Jenelle to either get an abortion or put him up for adoption. She kept saying over and over again when Jenelle was leaving Jace to go party because she should "still get to be a kid"- it's not too late, Jenelle, we can still find a nice family to raise Jace. Jenelle said no. Barb could not force Jenelle to get an abortion and she could not unilaterally put him up for adoption.

The ONLY thing Barb could have done was leave Jace home alone as a baby and call CPS on Jenelle. That would be a lot of risk and not guaranteed to work- Jenelle could still have gotten him back.

Yeah, she's not a great caregiver, but thanks to JENELLE, Jace's options were either shitty or shittier.

Yup. 

On 3/7/2023 at 8:36 AM, Booger666 said:

I thought Barb was supportive of the adoption route, but that Janelle refused so Barb getting custody (physical or legal, I can’t remember but it wasn’t a full adoption bc Janelle refused) was a better option than Janelle retaining custody and then disappearing to get high all the time.

Barb got physical custody, at the time Jenelle didn’t have the TM money rolling in and couldn’t fight her legally. 

@StatisticalOutlier I do agree that Barb should’ve cut ties with Janelle after she refused to get her shit together for Jace’s sake, but I am not surprised she didn’t, that Mommy Guilt is STRONG, and given the things Barb has been through that weren’t in anyway her fault (being battered by her ex-husband, trying to do the best for Colin with his schizophrenia) I can believe she felt obligated to give Jenelle chance after chance, but she is TIRED and older now. Having lived with a sibling with behavior issues due to their mental disability, puberty and those hormones can be a BITCH- violence and destruction and it can be very unsafe for others. Twenty plus years ago I was protecting my great aunt from my sister who just “didn’t understand” that she couldn’t go toe to toe with her “baby” in her 70s, when said baby had 6inches and 100lbs on her.  Jace doesn’t have a mental disability, but given his genetic makeup I can believe he has had behavioral issues with that testosterone raging through his body right now. And I can also believe a 60 something Barb just CANT handle him any more, and he may want to be with Jenelle. 

Barb tried with the tools she had. Jenelle didn’t do shit but have a working reproductive system and land a tv show. Barb isn’t perfect, but I understand that out of everyone (including Andrew who never did ANYTHING for Jace) she did what she knew to do, to provide for her kids and grandchild. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

Jace might even want to be with Jenelle now. I know when I was a teen and into drinking and smoking pot I would have thought living with someone who let me party would've been cool. I can't say that Jace is a "partier" because of course I have no idea. But the tendency toward addiction might be in his DNA.

Gosh, I sure hope he doesn't go down that road. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
13 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Jace might even want to be with Jenelle now. I know when I was a teen and into drinking and smoking pot I would have thought living with someone who let me party would've been cool. I can't say that Jace is a "partier" because of course I have no idea. But the tendency toward addiction might be in his DNA.

Gosh, I sure hope he doesn't go down that road. 

I just hope that he won’t have trust issues and feel like Barb also “abandoned” him

mind you, I don’t even know what the right answer is.  I get that a teen w/behavior issues is *too much* for a senior citizen. He might have even wanted to go to the Land, who knows? 

• Like 6

Jace is fucked. He’s gonna go live on the swamp with abusive parents now. Probably will drop out of school or knock up some chick in a few tears and they will all having screaming matches on the land and the cycle will continue with his kids. Maybe that’s harsh and of course I hope it doesn’t happen like that but it does not look good. Jenelle and David are psycho losers.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
On 3/12/2023 at 9:55 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I do agree that Barb should’ve cut ties with Janelle after she refused to get her shit together for Jace’s sake, but I am not surprised she didn’t, that Mommy Guilt is STRONG, and given the things Barb has been through that weren’t in anyway her fault (being battered by her ex-husband, trying to do the best for Colin with his schizophrenia) I can believe she felt obligated to give Jenelle chance after chance, but she is TIRED and older now

Totally agree. Barb never wanted to raise Jace. She knew she wasn't up for the task and wanted better for him. In the early years, it was her genuine hope that Jenelle would get her shit together and take him back, and sometimes, she appeared to be close. Remember, she was cautioned not to press charges when Jenelle stole from her, because that could hurt Jenelle's chances for getting a good job and being a fit caregiver for Jace. It was always Barb's wish to return custody to Jenelle, provided Jenelle was safe for Jace.

On 3/17/2023 at 11:46 PM, teapot said:

mind you, I don’t even know what the right answer is.  I get that a teen w/behavior issues is *too much* for a senior citizen. He might have even wanted to go to the Land, who knows? 

I hope he did ask, and that Barb did not kick him out. I can see how for a 13 year old, Jenelle would be seen as preferable to Barb, but I can't imagine any situation EVER that would be bad enough where living with David would be preferable. I 100% mean that. I am terrified for Kaiser, and very disappointed Nathan and his mother evidently dropped all their custody disputes.

Edited by Tatum
  • Like 12

The only positive is maybe Jace can be a buffer between the lazy abusive scrub and poor little Kaiser. Not that he should have to be, but that's the sad reality. Since Jenelle seems to be fine with that hairy disgusting oaf abusing Kai. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
On 3/19/2023 at 7:53 PM, Tatum said:

Totally agree. Barb never wanted to raise Jace. She knew she wasn't up for the task and wanted better for him. In the early years, it was her genuine hope that Jenelle would get her shit together and take him back, and sometimes, she appeared to be close. Remember, she was cautioned not to press charges when Jenelle stole from her, because that could hurt Jenelle's chances for getting a good job and being a fit caregiver for Jace. It was always Barb's wish to return custody to Jenelle, provided Jenelle was safe for Jace.

On 3/17/2023 at 11:46 PM, teapot said:

Yup!

On 3/19/2023 at 7:53 PM, Tatum said:

I hope he did ask, and that Barb did not kick him out. I can see how for a 13 year old, Jenelle would be seen as preferable to Barb, but I can't imagine any situation EVER that would be bad enough where living with David would be preferable. I 100% mean that. I am terrified for Kaiser, and very disappointed Nathan and his mother evidently dropped all their custody disputes.

Me too. 

@Tatum- I was disappointed too, but isn’t Nathan’s mother already raising another one of his kids????

Of course many grandparents (and other elders) raise kids because things happen- people get sick, die, become disabled, etc. I think it’s better for children to be with family who loves them and wants them, than in the system, even if the caregiver is older. But it’s NOT THE JOB of the elders to RAISE KIDS. It’s not! I say this as someone who was very lucky and really values the love, care and support I received from my great aunts and uncles before they died (and my grandfather although he was sick himself so he didn’t care for me, but I knew he loved me). 

I’ll put all the blame on Nathan, but not his Mom. Likely she’s doing the best she can and more than her share. 

• Like 7