Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Theres always marriage boot camp!!!! She and David will be on there for sure!

But they don’t have any issues, their so in love, more than anyone has ever been in love ever before. (Sarcasm)

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Doritos and LIL Debbies!!! Spot on! I smoke Marlboro Lights boxed. Shit I wonder if they still let inmates smoke?

No smoking in any correctional facility anymore. But, you can use your canteen stuff to bet when you play cards! Inmates aren't supposed to gamble, but they do. 

• Love 9

WTF is this shit? 

Sorry catching up - she is one dumb bitch. She really needs serious mental help. I always question the high rate of “bipolar” this cast (incl. OG) claims to have been diagnosed with. But no doubt this one is seriously fucked up. They can start with why she absorbs the personality traits of her current “soulmate”. Kieffer and Courtland were all about the drugs, with Nathan she was all about the gym and working out. Now she’s a psychopath like David. 

Let’s see if there are finally any repercussions. How can she get a CCP anyway with her past arrests and drug charges? I’m not political (lived on Capitol Hill too long with very divergent politically minded friends). I firmly believe everybody has a right to their own opinion with no judgement from me. I would never believe my opinion is the absolute right one (last time I looked I wasn’t all knowing God). 

But if this psychobitch can run around in public with a Glock our gun laws maybe seriously fucked up. Apologies to the Constitution.

• Love 16
(edited)

I’ve missed it alright. Finishing cooking late dinner for Mr. DC. Go Cav’s!

But I’m thinking about getting started on the hypocrisy of MTV and particularly Morgan Freeman (again apologies to the real one). 

I looked at his Twitter today for kicks - he’s still too busy going off on Trump 24-hours a day to mention this disaster IMO he’s personally responsible for.

So why was Farrah fired again? Not like I didn’t cheer that decision.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add like anybody cares about his opinion of Trump.
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’ve missed it alright. Finishing cooking late dinner for Mr. DC. Go Cav’s!

But I’m thinking about getting started on the hypocrisy of MTV and particularly Morgan Freeman (again apologies to the real one). 

I looked at his Twitter today for kicks - he’s still too busy going off on Trump 24-hours a day to mention this disaster IMO he’s personally responsible for.

So why was Farrah fired again? Not like I didn’t cheer that decision.

So funny you start off with a Cav's mention. I live in the heart of CAV"S COUNTRY. I take my Bball vey seriously usually but didn't watch this season. 

• Love 3
Just now, FairyDusted said:

So funny you start off with a Cav's mention. I live in the heart of CAV"S COUNTRY. I take my Bball vey seriously usually but didn't watch this season. 

Lifelong Laker here, but I love me some LeBron...what can I say, I couldn't help but to after seeing Trainwreck! "We watchin Downton Abbey later?!"

They way Jenelle's kidnapper speaks is LOL funny...I can totally visualize what he looks like. 

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Are you near Akron?

Don’t get me started on LeBron. He broke my husband’s heart with his bad decision  ESPN special to Miami. Mr. DC correctly called it - I naively said there is no way he’s going to fuck his hometown who worships him live on national TV. 

I’m less forgiving than Mr. Cleveland. Who welcomed him back with open arms. I got over it. Especially when Mr. Cleveland cried when they won the NBA Championships. I figured it out 20 seconds before he did - being from Cleveland he figured they’d fuck it up.

He now has a bunch more Cleveland t-shirts. Best is “Won Before I Died”. The funniest ones he has are Browns related (see Factory of Sadness).

They won tonight - Mr. Cleveland says it was a great game.

Back on topic. Not sure what to make of the interview above. The hand basket to Hell in me is sorry there wasn’t a shoot out (Jenelle would lose). Bad Jen!

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Are you near Akron?

Don’t get me started on LeBron. He broke my husband’s heart with his bad decision  ESPN special to Miami. Mr. DC correctly called it - I naively said there is no way he’s going to fuck his hometown who worships him live on national TV. 

I’m less forgiving than Mr. Cleveland. Who welcomed him back with open arms. I got over it. Especially when Mr. Cleveland cried when they won the NBA Championships. I figured it out 20 seconds before he did - being from Cleveland he figured they’d fuck it up.

He now has a bunch more Cleveland t-shirts. Best is “Won Before I Died”. The funniest ones he has are Browns related (see Factory of Sadness).

They won tonight - Mr. Cleveland says it was a great game.

Back on topic. Not sure what to make of the interview above. The hand basket to Hell in me is sorry there wasn’t a shoot out (Jenelle would lose). Bad Jen!

Yeah the LaBrone deal really divided our area. I’m in a suburb north of Akron in Stow/Monroe Falls area?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Mail, newspaper and town paper. At least in my neck of the woods.

He doesn't give the impression he's up on the "papers"..."dere's big words in dem' papers! And in case yew were wonderin', my overalls are ridin' up mah ass & the toothpick I been chewin' on is soggy."

• Love 11

He sounds just like UBT. Not surprising at all to hear him say the psycho bitch followed him home because  UBT told her to. He was probably hoping she'd shoot him to prove what a badass babe she is. I mean, this is Jenelle. UBT believes she could shoot someone in front of 50 witnesses and get off with a fine.

• Love 13

UBT wanted Jenelle to shoot, go to jail, and he then has her out of his hair while having all access to her money while he calls up all the girlfriends over to spend the night on The Land.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

He sounds just like UBT. Not surprising at all to hear him say the psycho bitch followed him home because  UBT told her to. He was probably hoping she'd shoot him to prove what a badass babe she is. I mean, this is Jenelle. UBT believes she could shoot someone in front of 50 witnesses and get off with a fine.

I agree with everything except the last 3 words. They think they're untouchable, and a fine is $! The Bobcat needs to spark plugs...for WORKIN'!!! *zoom* *zoom*

• Love 10
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Kazu said:

UBT wanted Jenelle to shoot, go to jail, and he then has her out of his hair while having all access to her money while he calls up all the girlfriends over to spend the night on The Land.

Or, he hoped the guy would shoot her. Then he could party until the money was all gone. Wonder if he has life insurance on her? Probably a big, fat policy. Do insurance companies still pay double indemnity in the case of accidental death or death by homicide?

ETA: I LOVE the pics Radar uses when the do an article on Jenelle. They hate her, too ?

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Or, he hoped the guy would shoot her. Then he could party until the money was all gone. Wonder if he has life insurance on her? Probably a big, fat policy. Do insurance companies still pay double indemnity in the case of accidental death or death by homicide?

ETA: I LOVE the pics Radar uses when the do an article on Jenelle. They hate her, too ?

Isn't it a bit suspicious that she happened to only have Kaiser and Jace with her? Egghead and Maryssa weren't with her.

• Love 8
(edited)

Did anybody else read that article in a Hank Hill voice? I was half expecting to read "that boy ain't right" at some point in the text.

I'm trying to picture what kind of spouse encourages his wife to follow a complete stranger to his desolate property with two kids in the car? Maybe UBT was hoping Jenelle would get shot so he could have sole ownership of The Land.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 20

Jenelle was probably on the phone with David telling him about the other driver and he said "follow him." And she is lucky she didn't get shot, apparently.  I really do think Janelle has some kind of mental illness--at least anger control issues and needs help. Something bad is going to happen eventually and I just hope it doesn't involve any of the children.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don’t watch the show but when i am bored I like reading the Janelle posts on this site.  The one thing I dont understand is why she hadn’t been fired.  “Real Actors”  get their asses fired for a lot less.   Thomas Gibson was a popular actor and character on Criminal Minds and he got his ass fired for a string of on set hissy fits.  But with Reality TV the popular characters seem to be the ones who get paid for behaving badly.  The worse they behave the more money the networks make.  But their is a saturation point and I am thinking Janelle has more then reached it.  The same networks that are making a killing off Janelle’s increasingly dangerous insanity could lose millions if she kills or hurts someone.  

And even without watching the show I can guess that scenario is increasingly likely.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 12

David encouraged Jenelle to shoot, but if she had Maryssa and Egghead with her, I don't think he would have said such a thing. Jace and Kaiser don't mean shit to him, especially if Jenelle had been hauled away to jail or killed. 

• Love 17
On 5/2/2018 at 10:53 AM, Mkay said:

?? Business owner. 

Maybe he’s a drug dealer himself. 

On 5/2/2018 at 1:28 PM, TresGatos said:

Right. A business owner where it's nobody's business what business he's in. 

Hmmm...just like a drug dealer or another illegal “job.”

On 5/2/2018 at 10:57 PM, druzy said:

He probably has it hidden considering the people on his bankroll. Possibly sick of getting emails about the trash he’s enabling.

On 5/3/2018 at 7:24 AM, AdorkableWitch said:

Just because Jenelle hasn't been arrested doesn't mean she won't be arrested. The cops may be trying to supena the tapes from her car cameras or gather other evidence. 

I fucking hope so!!!

22 hours ago, druzy said:
If you can't read the tweet here are screenshots: 

dd.png

ddd.png

“takes president over her kids...” LOL. I don’t actually believe their theory but that made me laugh.

21 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Now I WOULD believe this with no problem at all. Such a POS. Sure ram your car into shit with your children in it?! Who DOES that?! Druggies. That's WHO!

Sounds like narcissistic personality disorder with some sociopathy thrown in. I don’t even think drugs were involved and that’s somehow scarier. She thinks she’s untouchable, unstoppable and always right. And “David told her to” so that’s all she needs. She really seems to think she was in the right in this situation and that scares the shit out of me. Because that means she will have no problem doing it again. Many drug users can think “normally” when they’re not using, Jenelle will never think like a normal person because of her many personality disorders. She’ll never “learn a lesson” because she “knows” she’s right and in her mind everyone else is the problem and just doesn’t understand.

• Love 13
(edited)
15 hours ago, Kazu said:

From the Radar article -

“This guy is trying his hardest for me not to behind him anymore. He is literally going crazy, swerving in and out of lanes.”

So - she is actually admitting that the man was trying to get away from her and she was CHASING him.  This was from her phone call to police.  And Davis is claiming she was kidnapped?

“When she turned off the road it spooked me. What I wouldn’t want to do is somebody to take me out.”

What he wouldn't want to do is have someone kill him?  Is that what he would not want to do?  I mean, I love this guy, but he can't speak for shit.

GO JERMY!!!!!  I am so glad he went on that tirade.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 14

Jenelle's off her game. There are over 300 tweets calling her out for dissing Randy and referring to herself as a young girl and she  hasn't deleted them and blocked  the people yet. She must be holed up in her shed refueling with whatever her drug of the day is.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Maybe he’s a drug dealer himself. 

Hmmm...just like a drug dealer or another illegal “job.”

He probably has it hidden considering the people on his bankroll. Possibly sick of getting emails about the trash he’s enabling.

I fucking hope so!!!

“takes president over her kids...” LOL. I don’t actually believe their theory but that made me laugh.

Sounds like narcissistic personality disorder with some sociopathy thrown in. I don’t even think drugs were involved and that’s somehow scarier. She thinks she’s untouchable, unstoppable and always right. And “David told her to” so that’s all she needs. She really seems to think she was in the right in this situation and that scares the shit out of me. Because that means she will have no problem doing it again. Many drug users can think “normally” when they’re not using, Jenelle will never think like a normal person because of her many personality disorders. She’ll never “learn a lesson” because she “knows” she’s right and in her mind everyone else is the problem and just doesn’t understand.

Right. I think of that murderer and narcissist Betty Broderick who had no qualms with violating restraining orders and driving her car into her ex-husband's home while her kids were inside.Then, there are the two murders.

I supported Jeremy when he went off on UBT about his homophobic slurs. I am supporting him again.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Right. I think of that murderer and narcissist Betty Broderick who had no qualms with violating restraining orders and driving her car into her ex-husband's home while her kids were inside.Then, there are the two murders.

I supported Jeremy when he went off on UBT about his homophobic slurs. I am supporting him again.

Ah yes, good ole Betty.  2 of my most favorite Lifetime movies ever made. Meredith Baxter killed it (no pun intended). I can totally see Jenelle acting this out when David decides to leave her for his next piece of ass.

• Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

FB_IMG_1525447984999.jpg

Young girl? Hahahahaha. I love how she’s an adult when it’s convenient to her narrative and then a “young girl” when that is convenient. Who refers to themselves, at 26, as a young girl? Especially when they have a bunch of kids, multiple marriages and a shitload of mug shots, as was stated? She thinks everyone is an idiot. And she’s a perpetual innocent in her own eyes.

39 minutes ago, druzy said:

If you cover the boobs and face that arm looks like it belongs on a dude. She’s not a big girl, obviously, but that’s a beefy man arm. And who refers to themselves as a “babe?” Oh wait, that’s her favorite word, isn’t it? Hah, she has comments “limited” on that post so it won’t let me tell her...things.

Btw, what’s with the red marks by her neck in that pic? It looks like she’s trying to make it less obvious by angling her neck and head that way.

ETA: you can see Uncle Ugly in her glasses reflection taking the pic.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9

I think her arms are fine. She's not a long-limbed lanky person, that's all. Her head, however, has got major problems. 

The road rage incident sounds less dramastic than it did from the original dispatch log (not at all clear that she brandished the weapon - just that they saw, or believed, she had one).  I imagine that the crew is done filming with her after this incident - there is absolutely no excuse for putting the crew in danger any further. Jenelle and David are angry, delusional, and heavily armed. What the state decides to do, though - I guess we'll see. Without the MTV film (and perhaps even with it) they may not have enough to go on - and resources in law enforcement are limited, so you have to pick and choose what to pursue. 

Picking on young girls . . . the only person I recall doing that recently is David, about the cheerleading makeup. Loved that comeback about the 17 mug shots!

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

David encouraged Jenelle to shoot, but if she had Maryssa and Egghead with her, I don't think he would have said such a thing. Jace and Kaiser don't mean shit to him, especially if Jenelle had been hauled away to jail or killed. 

Yep! Came here to say this! Notice the two kids in the car with Jenelle were not David's kids. He doesn't care what happens to her sons.

13 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I hate to say this, but Ensley looks like she’s been around some bad second hand smoke.

How can you tell? I'm just asking because I've never heard/read anyone say they could tell by looking at a toddler that they've been around a lot of second hand smoke. (I don't doubt that Ensley has been, though.)

• Love 8
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle's off her game. There are over 300 tweets calling her out for dissing Randy and referring to herself as a young girl and she  hasn't deleted them and blocked  the people yet. She must be holed up in her shed refueling with whatever her drug of the day is.

It IS the weekend. They seem to get worse on the weekends or the Monday following. 

• Love 11

My dream (besides Jenelle getting fired & finally fading into obscurity where she belongs) would be for someone like Chelsea to just suddenly lay into her Jeremy-style. I think Jenelle's head would spin right off her body, and it would be wonderful!

If I can't have that, I would love for the Easons to meet the fate of the criminals at the end of Superman II...

S2.thumb.jpeg.0c07bd7c8916790e51307a9021bbdf4e.jpeg

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Chelsea breathing bothers Janelle. Now she's the perfect example of BEC( BITCH EATING CRACKERS) She will never ever have Chelsea's life. 

And I wish Chelsea herself would straight up say that to her...along with a couple of "c****" and a "leave my father's name out of your herpes infested mouth" thrown in for good measure. Too bad Chelsea is an actual adult, and not a psychopath. 

• Love 23