Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

WTF is taking MTV so long to fire her???

They're in between a rock and a hard place. From a moral standpoint she should be fired, but the sad reality is people tune in to this show for the trainwreck factor and Jenelle is the ultimate trainwreck. The fact that the producers kiss her ass, tolerate her atrocious behavior and coddle her at the reunions is pretty strong proof of that. People can rant and rave and threaten to boycott all they want, but all that matters in the end is ratings, sadly.

• Love 9
(edited)

Regarding Jenelle's sister, if she was any great shakes as a mother, her kid wouldn't have been taken away in the first place. I don't doubt her ex is a piece of work, but for the State to come in and actually remove a child, there has to be serious evidence of abuse or neglect. They're not going to do it just because the mother-in-law said so. I don't necessarily take Babs' word as gospel either because she has a long history of enabling her children. I'd love to hear the other side of the story to get a better perspective.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14

Are we really supposed to believe that Jenelle was almost KIDNAPPED and didn’t say a word about it, actually still hasn’t said a word about it? There is no way she would have let any time pass without proclaiming how her having a gun saved her life... and last time I checked you run AWAY from kidnappers, not follow them with your child in the car ??‍♀️.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

They're in between a rock and a hard place. From a moral standpoint she should be fired, but the sad reality is people tune in to this show for the trainwreck factor and Jenelle is the ultimate trainwreck. The fact that the producers kiss her ass, tolerate her atrocious behavior and coddle her at the reunions is pretty strong proof of that. People can rant and rave and threaten to boycott all they want, but all that matters in the end is ratings, sadly.

I know you're right, but didn't the Cosby Show bring in decent ratings for TV Land or whatever channel(s) it aired on? Same with the 7th Heaven repeats, and every other show that has been yanked from the airways because of one of the stars behaving in such an atrocious way...is it because Teen Mom is a reality show? It's kind of a sick world that we live in when Cosby Show reruns are pulled, but you know someone would air a reality show about Cosby on house arrest if he'd let them.  I guess this is that scenario. UGH!!! Fuck MTV, and fuck all those ass kissing, immoral producers. If something goes down & SOMEONE has to be unfortunately caught in the crossfire, I hope it's one of them. 

• Love 17
On 5/1/2018 at 8:13 AM, poeticlicensed said:

Isn't Janelle a convicted felon? That would preclude her from possessing a firearm. Same for David. Isn't he a felon? Felons can't own or purchase guns in NC.  

Being a felon ain’t illegal!!! lol 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, druzy said:

This reminds me of an episode of The Carol Burnett Show. Carol played a Fireside Girl who drove her kidnappers crazy.

?

One of my friends and I met up for lunch yesterday and we were talking about her! Miss that show.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Still no fence.

• Love 8

I know many of you say “she should be fired now but she’s a train wreck so that’s why MTV kisses her ass” but Farrah was ALSO a train wreck but eventually got fired so I’m not giving up hope of Jenelle being fired. Even train wreck ratings gold starlets reach a plateau. She’s seeing her last season. I feel it.

I’m like a kid hitting 9 years old ignoring people that say Santa isn’t real. ?

Please lie to me and says jenelle is being fired so I can sleep tonight. ?

• Love 18
42 minutes ago, Kazu said:

?

One of my friends and I met up for lunch yesterday and we were talking about her! Miss that show.

Still no fence.

And the landscaping still looks like shit.  

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I know many of you say “she should be fired now but she’s a train wreck so that’s why MTV kisses her ass” but Farrah was ALSO a train wreck but eventually got fired so I’m not giving up hope of Jenelle being fired. Even train wreck ratings gold starlets reach a plateau. She’s seeing her last season. I feel it.

I’m like a kid hitting 9 years old ignoring people that say Santa isn’t real. ?

Please lie to me and says jenelle is being fired so I can sleep tonight. ?

Honestly I don’t see that MTV has any other choice, I’m not sure what they are waiting for but I’m gonna look up sponsors, getting them to drop out is what got David fired.

Edited: I went back and found the sponsor list from when David was fired, this isn’t edited so some of these already dropped out, but it’s a start, I’m gonna keep looking

Also this is a list of MTV execs

https://mobile.twitter.com/WomackCarrie/status/965700406771937283/photo/1

• Love 14

Isn’t there like a legal principle about retreating in self defense, which the other party did do? She trespassed on private property, without any apparent lawful reason, and with a gun!

Bitch is getting the sack.

Farrah, all is forgiven!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I know you're right, but didn't the Cosby Show bring in decent ratings for TV Land or whatever channel(s) it aired on? Same with the 7th Heaven repeats, and every other show that has been yanked from the airways because of one of the stars behaving in such an atrocious way...is it because Teen Mom is a reality show? It's kind of a sick world that we live in when Cosby Show reruns are pulled, but you know someone would air a reality show about Cosby on house arrest if he'd let them.  I guess this is that scenario. UGH!!! Fuck MTV, and fuck all those ass kissing, immoral producers. If something goes down & SOMEONE has to be unfortunately caught in the crossfire, I hope it's one of them. 

I can't believe the network UP still plays 7th Heaven and BET plays Cosby. They were not pulled from these networks. Actually shocked that I see these still up.

• Love 13
(edited)

Jenelle Was Driving ‘Like A Bat Out Of Hell’ During Gun Road Rage, Says Witness

Eyewitness says ‘TM2’ star Evans could have caused major harm!

Jenelle Evans was driving “like a bat out of hell” when she pulled a gun during a road rage incident, an eye witnesses exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

The troubled Teen Mom 2 star claimed a car was tailgating her and “purposely slammed on the brakes at 70 something miles an hour” in front of her vehicle while her son Jace was in the car in her 9-1-1 call made on April 26, 2018 and Radar learned new details about the scary incident.

Evans then followed the car onto his private property where he claimed she “hit his truck, ran over his mailbox and pulled a gun on him,” according to the police report from the incident obtained by Radar.

He called 9-1-1 as the eyewitness, who spoke to Radar but wished to remain anonymous.

“He was outside his house hollering that some crazy lady was following him with a gun,” they told Radar.

“She had really dark windows. I could tell it was a woman, but her windows were up. He yelled that she had a gun, so I stayed out of the way.”

The witness called 9-1-1 according to the police report obtained by Radar.

“She didn’t come in fast, but she did a u-turn and the next thing I know she was tearing out of our street.

“She was driving like a bat out of hell!”

The eye witness told Radar that Evans’ driving could have greatly harmed people on the property.

“There were little kids out there on the road. It could have caused a bad accident out there. She just drove straight out of there onto the highway. She was driving like 65/70 miles an hour on a dirt road. It was dangerous.”

As Radar exclusively reported, footage of Evans with the gun was recorded by MTV cameras in the car and execs at the network and all the way up to the President of Viacom were in discussions about the scary incident.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 hours ago, akr said:

The trouble with the theory that they would arrest her at the scene or not at all is that it appears she wasn't at the scene anymore when the cops got there.  Looks like she was there about 6 or 7 minutes and then "FEMALE LEFT TWDS WLM" (dispatcher rept at 17:39:49); complainant wanted her "stopped and charged"; officers advised that Durango likely has damage.   

I didn’t realize that she was no longer on the scene, but the fact that the guy wanted her arrested means nothing, legally, if the police don’t have probable cause to arrest. Here, I’d argue that they did have probable cause, and they would have gotten a an arrest warrant and arrested her on The Land. It’s still possible that they’re going to do that, I suppose.  (Here, they wouldn’t have bothered with getting a warrant and would have just arrested her, but that’s my own pet peeve, unrelated to this discussion. Lol). 

Edited by SimonSeymour
  • Love 7
On 5/1/2018 at 9:11 PM, Calm81 said:

$10 bucks and a free DD perks beverage coupon says Jenelle WILL be getting fired for the recent events. I didn’t have this gut feeling during the gun photos but I DO now.

Jenelle is in for a rude awakening when she is left broke, divorced and groveling to her retired mother for some cash because no sponsor will touch her - not even belly flattening tea scumbags wanting a photo pose on Instagram.

Her ego and strong sense of entitlement has soared to a disgusting high - attempting to call the shots to “high execs for MTV” the people that butter her bread is not a smart move. Btw, Jenelle, David is cheating on you at TheLand, so you will be left with three kids by three different dads and no money. Enjoy your life!

Theres always marriage boot camp!!!! She and David will be on there for sure!

• Love 5

WTF you guys...obviously this is another misrepresentation of this swamp thing (no offense to the 1982 character from the movie)...she wasn't yelling, she was demurely stating a point. She wasn't driving recklessly, the roads were purposely unpaved because the roads should know when Swamp Womp needs to drive a *UBT approved* Dodge over it. How DARE someone with actual human thoughts & feelings (regardless of how "tweek inspired" they were) rally against such a kind creature. We are just truly haters...and thankfully I was able to finish this post...someone is lightly tapping on my locked front door, so I'm sure to be kidnapped. 

• Love 9

Boy, have I ever been away for too long!

I know not everyone liked Nancy Grace,

but I sure would love to hear what she

would have to say about Jenelle and this

incident! But she likely never heard of

Jenelle or watched this shit show. I have

not watched for years now, and rely on

those here who watch and post about

what is going on, my blood pressure would

hit the roof if I ever did watch it again.

So thanks to all of you who watch for those

of us who just can't:)

I plan on either tweeting or emailing the

list of executives and sponsors over the next

couple of days, about firing Jenelle after

this awful dangerous incident. She is just

so sick in the head, there is just no hope!

• Love 11

Here are some more contacts. 

Robert Bakish, President and CEO, Viacom Inc. (I found the email)

BOB.BAKISH@VIACOM.COM

Press: Investors:

Jeremy Zweig

Vice President, Corporate Communications and

Corporate Affairs

(212) 846-7503

jeremy.zweig@viacom.com

Alex Rindler

Senior Manager, Corporate Communications

(212) 846-4337

alex.rindler@viacom.com

James Bombassei

Senior Vice President, Investor Relations

(212) 258-6377

james.bombassei@viacom.com

Kareem Chin

Vice President, Investor Relations

(212) 846-6305

kareem.chin@viacom.com

• Love 9
13 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I can't believe the network UP still plays 7th Heaven and BET plays Cosby. They were not pulled from these networks. Actually shocked that I see these still up.

Bounce Network also brought back the Cosby Show before the first trial started. A detailed explanation for why they, and apparently other networks, brought the show back: https://mic.com/articles/180325/networks-dropped-the-cosby-show-amid-assault-accusations-now-two-networks-have-brought-it-back#.nXd9MQzsr

Now that Cosby was found guilty, the show is being pulled again.

3 hours ago, AdorkableWitch said:

Just because Jenelle hasn't been arrested doesn't mean she won't be arrested. The cops may be trying to supena the tapes from her car cameras or gather other evidence. 

This.

With technology, police and other law enforcement officials, the first piece of evidence they are almost always seeking is video camera footage and security camera footage. I can't tell you how many times when I watch the news about some crime, the response by the law enforcement officials is always how they will be checking nearby cameras and seeking footage from homeowners and business owners who are near the crime scene. It takes time to do this not to mention LE can't just access the videos. They need permission. Want to bet MTV is holding back and speaking with their attorneys about the footage they have on their GoPros?

Does anyone know if MTV was nearby when all of this went down?

• Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Does anyone know if MTV was nearby when all of this went down?

From Radar

A show insider told Radar the cameras in the car recorded her with the gun during the frightening incident.

“Jenelle didn’t film all weekend when she had the kids, but she was supposed to film on Sunday with Jace,” the source snitched.

“She showed up with David in the car, which is not allowed. The security guard told everyone to stay back because they were afraid he might have had a gun.”

“Jenelle knows there can’t be any filming when David is around. But she ignored that completely and brought David anyway. So, the security guard stood there, and the producers told Jenelle that they weren’t going to film with her. She threw a fit and left.”

Evans’ gun stunt was a network problem at the highest level the insider told Radar.

“The president of Viacom was told about Jenelle and the gun. There have been non-stop meetings about her future with the show with the highest execs in the company.

“Jenelle’s a huge liability right now. Everyone is afraid that she always has a gun and that someone is going to get shot.”

From The Ashley

A behind-the-scenes source tells The Ashley that Jenelle did pull out a gun from her car… and MTV was there to capture the moment!

“The whole thing was definitely filmed,” the source tells The Ashley. “It was all filmed on GoPro cameras. There was a full crew was there.”

The source also gave The Ashley more info on what happened.

“It was Jace in the car with Jenelle,” the source said. “They were going to get ice cream after Jace’s therapy session and this happened. She flew into a rage.”

The source told The Ashley that the MTV execs are “furious” over what happened.

“The higher-ups–and not the show higher-ups but the network execs– have the footage and are figuring out what to do with it,” the source said. “They’re extremely upset by what they’re seeing.”

“This latest gun-pulling incident has a lot of people– cast and crew– freaked out since the reunion is coming up in a few weeks,” the source tells The Ashley. “Because of David pulling a knife, everyone now has to go through metal detectors before entering the soundstage, but there’s still a concern that Jenelle could bring a weapon to set.”

To top things off, Jenelle and David have been engaged in a social media fight with Jenelle’s co-stars Kail Lowry and Leah Messer for the last few weeks.

“A lot of the cast and crew are feeling angry at the show’s producers for allowing it to get to this point,” another source told The Ashley. “They wanted the drama, and now it’s too big for them to handle.”

UPDATE! The Ashley has learned that the film crew did not leave North Carolina after the incident, as The Ashley previously reported. The Ashley apologizes for the error!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, druzy said:

BOB.BAKISH@VIACOM.COM

Jeremy Zweig

Corporate Affairs

(212) 846-7503

jeremy.zweig@viacom.com

Alex Rindler

(212) 846-4337

alex.rindler@viacom.com

James Bombassei

(212) 258-6377

Kareem Chin

(212) 846-6305

kareem.chin@viacom.com

OOOOO phone numbers! I'm good at that! I'll be on a watch list by 5 PM send commissary please.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 5/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, druzy said:

Kieffer's being arraigned on Friday.

KIEFFER.jpg

Dear David, Please see the above charges (the first three anyway).  Kieffer was more of a business owner with his operation of a meth lab than you are.   Kieffer is more of a businessman then you'll ever be and he's probably put in more work and "hustle" than the vast majority of the TM franchise cast has ever done just through his meth lab (I'm not condoning meth or anything). 

13 hours ago, druzy said:

From what I can tell, the people who were arrested for pulling guns during road rage incidents here were MALE and at least one for sure is a minority.  None of them are "reality TV stars."

That's all I'll say. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Dear David, Please see the above charges (the first three anyway).  Kieffer was more of a business owner with his operation of a meth lab than you are.   Kieffer is more of a businessman then you'll ever be and he's probably put in more work and "hustle" than the vast majority of the TM franchise cast has ever done just through his meth lab (I'm not condoning meth or anything). 

Aaaaand he also got your wife off better than you, you dickless bitch. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, druzy said:

BOB.BAKISH@VIACOM.COM

Jeremy Zweig

Corporate Affairs

(212) 846-7503

jeremy.zweig@viacom.com

Alex Rindler

(212) 846-4337

alex.rindler@viacom.com

James Bombassei

(212) 258-6377

Kareem Chin

(212) 846-6305

kareem.chin@viacom.com

Awesome!!! Thank you

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

OOOOO phone numbers! I'm good at that! I'll be on a watch list by 5 PM send commissary please.

I got your back, babe!???

1 hour ago, druzy said:

???

29 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Aaaaand he also got your wife off better than you, you dickless bitch. 

???? ??

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I think I still have an account with Inmate Canteen from when my son was in the can! Drugs are bad, kids. Don't make your parents have an account with a company to provide you with Doritos and Little Debbies while you pay for your stupid decisions. But, I'll send commissary all day long to Fairy Dusted for begging the big wigs to can Jenelle's skanky ass ?

• Love 17