Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, druzy said:

David's sister:

Lol! I want to say she knows good and damn well Lurch would go on murderous rampage on the Land if Jenelle cheated on him with Nathan....but, she seems to be blind to her brother's violent behavior. 

• Love 15

So, IDK if this has already been discussed, but apparently, Jenelle pulled a gun on somebody during a road rage incident and it was all caught on tape? Jesus Christ. If it happened the way the other driver says it did, that's aggravated assault, at least it is in the state of GA (NC may be different) and that's a felony. She won't have the right to own a gun long if convicted of any charge resulting from this incident...

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/05/01/mtv-execs-furious-after-teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-pulls-a-gun-during-road-rage-incident-exclusive-details/

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

So, IDK if this has already been discussed, but apparently, Jenelle pulled a gun on somebody during a road rage incident and it was all caught on tape? Jesus Christ. If it happened the way the other driver says it did, that's aggravated assault, at least it is in the state of GA (NC may be different) and that's a felony. She won't have the right to own a gun long if convicted of any charge resulting from this incident...

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/05/01/mtv-execs-furious-after-teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-pulls-a-gun-during-road-rage-incident-exclusive-details/

As she shouldnt own a gun as she proved with this incident - has it been made clear as to  who was charged and with what in this case? Last I heard there werent any arrests or charges.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Witchz said:

As she shouldnt own a gun as she proved with this incident - has it been made clear as to  who was charged and with what in this case? Last I heard there werent any arrests or charges.

There have been no charges so far. But agreed, Jenelle is the type of person that I don’t think should have a gun. 

Following someone to their property, running over their mailbox, hitting 2 of their cars and then pulling a gun...this tells me she is a disaster waiting to happen with guns. If it happened the way the other driver says it did, i really fear that, one day, she will be involved in an incident that there’s no coming back from. 

She has the exact type of personality (impulsive, dramatic, emotionally immature, bad judgement) that has a way of escalating situations to an unnessary level and when you mix that with a gun, that ultimately end in tragedy. 

I fear she will either end up shooting her way out of a situation that she created (like this) OR she will impulsively pull a gun on the wrong person, who also has a gun...

People like her don’t realize this is not a game, this is not just some stupid social media drama, etc. You do not pull your weapon on somebody if you are not prepared to use it and you do not use your weapon unless it’s an absolute last resort and you have no other choice - I don’t trust Jenelle to follow either of those rules, tbh and that worries me bc the consequences of not following those rules can be very real. 

• Love 13
(edited)

So how long before Brianna does or says something to piss off Jenelle or vice versa, and it ends in a knock down drag out fight on stage at a reunion ala Jerry Springer? It’s the only place I can see this “friendship” going.

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

So how long before Brianna does or says something to piss off Jenelle or vice versa, and it ends in a knock down drag out fight on stage at a reunion ala Jerry Springer? It’s the only place I can see this “friendship” going.

ooooh good point! It's inevitable. 

Jenelle is gonna piss of Brianna/Brittany and there are going to be threats. It's totally gonna happen.

Should we do an over/under on the timing? I'm gonna say 6 months or less. 

• Love 10
(edited)

6 months or less sounds good. Oh and who will be watching their various children as the fight goes down? My bet is on Brittany holding Stella but in clear view of the stage, Briana’s mom (for some reason her name has completely escaped my brain) throwing shoes, Barb will have Jace in a safe place away from everything, Ensley won’t even be there as she’ll be with Mama Eason, and poor little Kaiser, hopefully Barb will be able to get him away from it all too.

EDIT: AND, they will be rewarded for their behavior as only MTV can do by giving them their own show because this is the world we live in. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Something just occurred to me
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I think it's a friendship of convenience, if you know what I mean - they've bonded over the fact that they feel ostracized and ganged up on by Kail, Leah and Chelsea. What's funny about that is that Leah and Chelsea are both very passive, from what I can see, at least when it comes to drama with the other TM girls, they both seem like they'd rather avoid drama at all costs. Kail is the only confrontational one of those 3 and even Kail is more passive-aggressive than straight-up aggressive when it comes to dealing with conflict w/the other girls. She will make passive-aggressive jabs when asked when Jenelle is not present and she will throw some shade on Twitter, but she doesn't get rude or aggressive w/Jenelle to her face, from what I can see. She didn't even get like that w/Vee, when she hated her, she did not want to have any face to face confrontations w/her. 

Maybe I'm speaking too soon, though, since all the drama from the last reunion hasn't aired yet lol. Guess we'll see. 

• Love 8

Oh, and David claims the guy Jenelle pulled a gun on was trying to kidnap her! IDK what he means by 'kidnap,' like she did she think it was an attempted carjacking? If so, wouldn't your instinct be to try to get AWAY from him? 

Or are they that ridiculous that they actually think someone would literally try to kidnap her and hold her as a sex slave or something ridiculous like that? I know it happens, but it's unlikely, especially with someone whose got MTV and kids in her car, etc. lol 

• Love 5

Oh yeah I definitely think they bonded over being the most disliked. I just think Jenelle and Brianna are both ratchet enough to throw down on TV. Or actually it would probably be Jenelle and either Brittany or Roxanne throwing down. I forgot. Briana doesn’t fight any of her own battles. Lol Actually no fighting will probably occur just a lot of lunging at each other as security holds them back. Maybe Roxanne will get in a well placed blow to Jenelle’s head with her flip flop. We can always hope anyway.?

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’m not a mom and have plenty of tortillas. So screw you, Jenelle!

I am shocked David lets her buy tortillas. Tortillas in his mind surely must be a Mexican thing. I am sure Hispanics are right up there with his hate for gays. He hates pretty much any group that isn't male, white, and straight.

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I am shocked David lets her buy tortillas. Tortillas in his mind surely must be a Mexican thing. I am sure Hispanics are right up there with his hate for gays. He hates pretty much any group that isn't male, white, and straight.

And Brianna isn’t white, so......that friendship is not long for this world.  

• Love 9
Just now, geauxaway said:

And Brianna isn’t white, so......that friendship is not long for this world.  

Excellent point. I am surprised David hasn't gone after Kail for having a child with a black man. Give it time.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Excellent point. I am surprised David hasn't gone after Kail for having a child with a black man. Give it time.

Not publicly, anyway.  But I’m sure the slurs run rampant in that house.  And I’m sure it’s been tossed about off camera.  

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

David didnt, but Jenelle did. She did a podcast with some ex wrestler chick and said Kail had a black baby to stay relevant. Stay klassy, Jenelle.

• Love 5
(edited)

You guys forget that Jenelle was in love with a black guy back in the day, Kieffer Delp. And a few of the crew members are black, so I think it’s unlikely they say that shit around them. 

Honestly, if anyone on the cast is racist, it’s Corey and Jeremy. Corey, especially, w/the confederate flags on his truck and hung on the wall of the trailer park he shared w Leah back in the day. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

David didnt, but Jenelle did. She did a podcast with some ex wrestler chick and said Kail had a black baby to stay relevant. Stay klassy, Jenelle.

I don’t believe that at all. Say what you will about Kail, but I think she had Chris’s baby bc she liked Chris and wanted to start a family with him. I also think her PCOS diagnosis made her rush into the pregnancy for fear that she would later on not have enough estrogen/eggs to have another child at a later point in her life. 

Yeah, sure Jenelle. All those kids (1 of your 3 is there) are looking up to you..............to bait their hooks. I wonder when that pic was taken and who Jace spent his day with?  At least Barb isn't being accosted in a parking lot and chased home this year.

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle also used the N word when texting Keiffer.  https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-kieffer-delp-n-word-text-messages/

Jenelle yelled at Nathan (there is video footage of this incident) that she wishes his brother, a military veteran, had been killed while overseas.

Jenelle not only uses slurs, but she also wished harm upon a veteran who served our country. Stay klassy, indeed.

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I don’t believe that at all.

It is true Jenelle mentioned Kail had a baby for ulterior reasons.  http://toofab.com/2018/02/20/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-smoked-pot-while-pregnant-kailyn-lowry/

Evans didn't pass up the opportunity to veer slightly off the high road, saying Lowry "had a baby out of spite, for ratings or something."

Kail did not have PCOS. Maci made that claim. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

You guys forget that Jenelle was in love with a black guy back in the day, Kieffer Delp. And a few of the crew members are black, so I think it’s unlikely they say that shit around them. 

Honestly, if anyone on the cast is racist, it’s Corey and Jeremy. Corey, especially, w/the confederate flags on his truck and hung on the wall of the trailer park he shared w Leah back in the day. 

Oh I did not forget.  I wonder how many time David has held that over her as another weapon against her in his verbal assaults against her (presumed as they may be).  I’m not excusing any of the others, but Jeremy and Corey are not all over social media being pricks (at this moment in time).  

• Love 7

I listened to that podcast. It was a load of bullshit. The guy is some sort of ex-wrestler or ex-wrestling announcer something...and the woman on it is his little acolyte, sucking up to the guests and agreeing with everything they say. I wouldn't have listened if they hadn't spent a good part of the beginning of the podcast claiming that they would do the exact opposite, hold her accountable and all that shit. They licked her butt in a way that would have made Briana fall in love instantly.

All that to say that if the WORST thing that Jenelle has to say about Kailyn is that she said she wanted a black baby...

That's it?

Jenelle's judgement of the statement is leakage about her situation. Jenelle is the one who would reject a child of any other race. As usual, what she says lets us know A LOT more about her then it does about whomever she's criticizing. She's so transparent. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Yeah, sure Jenelle. All those kids (1 of your 3 is there) are looking up to you..............to bait their hooks. I wonder when that pic was taken and who Jace spent his day with?  At least Barb isn't being accosted in a parking lot and chased home this year.

Nice beer (corona) bottle they are trying to hide in at Jenelle’s feet.  Is she showing them how to drink?

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Nice beer (corona) bottle they are trying to hide in at Jenelle’s feet.  Is she showing them how to drink?

I know when I'm with a group of kids doing something physical like fishing, I always wear my bikini bottoms. They cover so much when you have to squat down and all! I could see the top with a pair of shorts. But, not our Jenelle!  Why wear shorts when you can show all those kids your cooch while you squat to put worms on their hooks! She didn't think her wardrobe through when she planned this "I'm the best mother figure in the world" staged pic. 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I know when I'm with a group of kids doing something physical like fishing, I always wear my bikini bottoms. They cover so much when you have to squat down and all! I could see the top with a pair of shorts. But, not our Jenelle!  Why wear shorts when you can show all those kids your cooch while you squat to put worms on their hooks! She didn't think her wardrobe through when she planned this "I'm the best mother figure in the world" staged pic. 

None of her swimsuits ever look comfortable, either.  

• Love 12
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

But, but, David IS black, according to Jenelle.  Less than one percent. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Kwhale had Chris' baby because she couldn't handle being the side piece and wanted to make sure he dumped the other girl for her. So she went and had a trap baby just like Maci. It didn't work. He still doesn't want her.

Jenelle and Kwale have soulmate souvenir babies. Oh my, who was the one who coined that term? I need to give her credit. My damn menopause memory.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10

Holy crap, Janelle and David are BURNING through cash like it's going out of style.  That house on The Land, swimming pool, countless vehicles, boats, firearms, outdoorsy equipment, etc., etc.  Even after his firing, there doesn't appear to be any letup.  Live for today.

• Love 13
On 5/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, SheTalksShit said:

Oh, and David claims the guy Jenelle pulled a gun on was trying to kidnap her! IDK what he means by 'kidnap,' like she did she think it was an attempted carjacking? If so, wouldn't your instinct be to try to get AWAY from him? 

Or are they that ridiculous that they actually think someone would literally try to kidnap her and hold her as a sex slave or something ridiculous like that? I know it happens, but it's unlikely, especially with someone whose got MTV and kids in her car, etc. lol 

It was all discussed quite a bit the past few pages, but as usual Jenelle is the victim and over-exaggerates every story.  So does David so it's never told as it happened, only as it happened in their fairy tale world.

• Love 12

People can date outside their race and still have ignorance and/or disrespect for that race.

Right. Just like a guy can date women and have contempt for them. One can date people of a certain group and treat them like they are second class citizens. It makes them feel they are superior. I think this was brought up with Kail.

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

People can date outside their race and still have ignorance and/or disrespect for that race. Kail has almost exclusively dated non-white men, but she has often been heard making derogatory remarks (like "nappy hair" and "Isaac needs a white boy's haircut." )

Honestly, I don't think Jenelle knows WHAT she believes, but I don't think her dating Kiefer precludes her from jumping on her husband's bandwagon. 

I don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag thing, but not everyone in the south sees them as a symbol of slavery, racism, etc. I haven't heard or seen Cory ever treat anyone outside of his race in a nasty way, so I'll withhold judgment on that one. 

Just the same as she can echo her Current Soulmate's homophobia despite having well-documented liaisons with at least one woman. Lesbians aren't real anyway and women only kiss for the benefit of men's libidos, so she can still hate the gays!

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

People can date outside their race and still have ignorance and/or disrespect for that race. Kail has almost exclusively dated non-white men, but she has often been heard making derogatory remarks (like "nappy hair" and "Isaac needs a white boy's haircut." )

Honestly, I don't think Jenelle knows WHAT she believes, but I don't think her dating Kiefer precludes her from jumping on her husband's bandwagon. 

I don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag thing, but not everyone in the south sees them as a symbol of slavery, racism, etc. I haven't heard or seen Cory ever treat anyone outside of his race in a nasty way, so I'll withhold judgment on that one. 

All of THIS^^^^^^

20 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Right. Just like a guy can date women and have contempt for them. One can date people of a certain group and treat them like they are second class citizens. It makes them feel they are superior. I think this was brought up with Kail.

And this^^^

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

It was all discussed quite a bit the past few pages, but as usual Jenelle is the victim and over-exaggerates every story.  So does David so it's never told as it happened, only as it happened in their fairy tale world.

Precisely.

Anyone who believes anything Jenelle and David say, claim, or post, needs their head examined.

• Love 14

Speaking of Beds (Naming Ambers thread) I'm watching Death by Sod while waiting for newest and I can't believe Janelle took Wedding Photos from her bed.FFS! Can't anyone stand once in a while. I mean I really love mine too but you know LIFE!

*PPP*  #MomsInBed #ChelseaMadeMeDoIt #BarbsFault

• Love 12
On 5/13/2018 at 3:38 AM, SheTalksShit said:

She has the exact type of personality (impulsive, dramatic, emotionally immature, bad judgement) that has a way of escalating situations to an unnessary level and when you mix that with a gun, that ultimately end in tragedy. 

I fear she will either end up shooting her way out of a situation that she created (like this) OR she will impulsively pull a gun on the wrong person, who also has a gun...

People like her don’t realize this is not a game, this is not just some stupid social media drama, etc. You do not pull your weapon on somebody if you are not prepared to use it and you do not use your weapon unless it’s an absolute last resort and you have no other choice - I don’t trust Jenelle to follow either of those rules, tbh and that worries me bc the consequences of not following those rules can be very real. 

THIS!! She behaves like guns are a toy, a prop that makes her badass. What scares me is I could see her and David leaving loaded guns lying around in reach of the kids or at least not properly secured, locked up where the kids can't access them even if they do keep them hidden. David probably feels the need to be armed at all times.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, happykitteh said:

THIS!! She behaves like guns are a toy, a prop that makes her badass. What scares me is I could see her and David leaving loaded guns lying around in reach of the kids or at least not properly secured, locked up where the kids can't access them even if they do keep them hidden. David probably feels the need to be armed at all times.

Gosh, that’s a horrible thought, isn’t it? 

Another thing I could see happening, bc I think she loves drama, is convincing herself she’s being kidnapped/carjacked/robbed/etc or some bullshit and following them (as she did here, not even realizing how contradicting that is, to follow somebody you think is out to hurt you) and shooting them. I could see her shooting her way out of a situation that she created. Or maybe creating a situation like that if she feels she’s not getting enough attention from David. 

If she ends up being charged for this incident, she may not be able to have a gun for long! 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This.  Also don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag debate but I don't feel comfortable labeling Corey or Jeremy racist until there's actual proof.  Especially Corey.  Jeremy has been known to get a little outspoken and bitchy but until there is proof, I'm uncomfortable labeling them as possible racists. 

• Love 20