Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Sure, Dumb Fuck #1. Any time anyone says anything about Dumb Fuck #2 that isn't praising him for being the best husband, father, builder, fisherman, whatever, they're talking shit about him. Leah said he was scary and she didn't want to be around him. That's a fact, not shit talking.

• Love 15

In the pic shilling snake oil lollipops, she's not wearing makeup. There is nothing wrong with her eyebrows. She doesn't need to draw them on so they look like someone had a go at her with a Sharpie. I understand some folks need a little help in the brow department and they can be  tastefully done. I abhor the eyebrow trend going on right now. Can I blame the Kartrashians?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

In the pic shilling snake oil lollipops, she's not wearing makeup. There is nothing wrong with her eyebrows. She doesn't need to draw them on so they look like someone had a go at her with a Sharpie. I understand some folks need a little help in the brow department and they can be  tastefully done. I abhor the eyebrow trend going on right now. Can I blame the Kartrashians?

I think so...I remember the good ole' days when Speidi was the most obnoxious thing on tv...but once The Hills (which was popular AF) ended, not even the dry-shampoo breakdown on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!" kept them around. Suddenly the unstoppable Kardashian/Jenners burst on screen & people think it's ok to keep a reality show on the air as long as the Simpsons. I don't get it. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Additional services:  Balloon Popping, Arm Twisting (children only), Counting Backwards From The Number Five, Fort Building, Sod Laying.

DdQx5QbVAAAFSTK (1).jpg

And, of course, his most proficient service: FUCKIN' RAKIN'

• Love 20
44 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think so...I remember the good ole' days when Speidi was the most obnoxious thing on tv...but once The Hills (which was popular AF) ended, not even the dry-shampoo breakdown on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!" kept them around. Suddenly the unstoppable Kardashian/Jenners burst on screen & people think it's ok to keep a reality show on the air as long as the Simpsons. I don't get it. 

Never seen a single Kardashian episode (or care to) but they are making serious, serious bank apparently for a show with not even real high ratings? No clue why. I admit I’m a little impressed and intrigued on how that works.

They are beautiful girls from what I’ve seen.  

Unlike Farrah I assume they’re actually invited to major events/parties at Cannes.

Still don’t get it though...

• Love 6
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

So thirsty they need to stay at sea! DumbFucks!

Brilliant!!

21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's funny because for as much as Jenelle talks shit about her siblings, Jace seems very comfortable around his uncle. The smile is genuine, it reaches his eyes and there's no sign of the tense body language you see when he's in the clutches of his Egg Donor and Dave.

This^^

20 hours ago, Mkay said:

Additional services:  Balloon Popping, Arm Twisting (children only), Counting Backwards From The Number Five, Fort Building, Sod Laying.

Don't forget professional uppercuts for additional fee.

That shed being built is for their weed-growing business.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

now that I'm seeing more pics of normal eyebrows, I'm wondering if she got them microbladed. If so, she should have done that long ago.

I doubt it. She would have been posting pics about it hoping to get a freebie or cash in exchange for referrals.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

My god she is so hideously ugly. I have to look away, or I seriously might vomit. 

So they're going to be growing pot on the Land? Isn't that still illegal in NC?

She really is quite unattractive. I remember when she was much younger and just really hating her face (beyond just her attitude). That said, whoever does her lips is an artist--they managed to make them look quite normal without being too puffy. Whoever did her chin should be ashamed of themselves, though--she needed a reduction, not an implant.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

She really is quite unattractive. I remember when she was much younger and just really hating her face (beyond just her attitude). That said, whoever does her lips is an artist--they managed to make them look quite normal without being too puffy. Whoever did her chin should be ashamed of themselves, though--she needed a reduction, not an implant.

I don't know about the lips. I keep seeing The Joker every time I see her lips.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I don't know about the lips. I keep seeing The Joker every time I see her lips.

She does have joker lips! They're just a bit less obvious when she has fillers. She has so little to work with that most doctors would only be able to inflate her non-lip skin, but whoever did hers made her look like her upper lip actually goes all the way out to the edge of her mouth, rather than just blowing up the whole upper lip.

• Love 4

That's a sign of a rational, long term thinking type of individual who is certainly capable of performing the demanding, stressful, difficult task of cleaning the hull of a big ass boat. I wonder if he's done ANY underwater work on boats.  Dude, underwater cleaning is not the place to start. Start as a fucking deck hand. Oh wait, he'd have to take orders from other people! Even possibly...gasp...A WOMAN.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Someone will post something which will then result in him using a sexist, racist, or homophobic slur.

You forgot him threatening to sodomize someone's mother! That's his goto threat. Such a klassy guy, that one!

• Love 12
On 5/16/2018 at 12:12 PM, TexasGal said:

These fools really do never learn.  I can hear it now:

J: I'm not coming to the reunion!

MTV: Ok - Barb is here with Jace.

J: ERMAGOD, why do they keep paying Barb to be part of the show!  She's the worst!  I hate her, she's trying to ruin my life!!!!

PLUS:

J: I'm not coming to the reunion!

OTHER TM2ers: We are so glad she's not here, she just causes tension and we feel unsafe with UBT.

J: ERMAGOD, don't talk about me!  You don't know what you're talking about, you don't know me or UBT!  We're all unicorns and candy out here on the land, you #(@*#(!*@!!!!

You forgot “I’M the teen mom, not her”

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

Could be the survivalist bunker where he'll hold Jenelle and the kids hostage and keep the FBI at bay for days. He'll stock it with tons of guns and ammo and those survivalist food kits

• Love 11
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

That's a sign of a rational, long term thinking type of individual who is certainly capable of performing the demanding, stressful, difficult task of cleaning the hull of a big ass boat. I wonder if he's done ANY underwater work on boats.  Dude, underwater cleaning is not the place to start. Start as a fucking deck hand. Oh wait, he'd have to take orders from other people! Even possibly...gasp...A WOMAN.

14 hours ago, Kazu said:

Let the negative Yelp reviews begin!

This is customer service work from two people with low tolerance for stress who are exceptionally quick to violence and who have never held actual long term jobs in their lives.   

• Love 18
15 hours ago, druzy said:

And the grammar.  "Me and my wife".  I know you live by the IDGAF lazy way of life in life in general and in parenting but dude, this is your business page.  He's already turning it into the UBT and Jenelle shit show.  Picture it.  You're looking online for a legit scuba dive business/boat cleaning service in your area.  You come across one that has a post that says "TBT to the time me and my wife got certified".  I'd think the owner is more into himself than the customers.  I'd notice the grammar and of course the fighting and move onto the next business.  Hell, I won't even use an eBay seller if I notice they fight with their customers on feedback.  The business should be front and center, not you and your vapid wife you vagina canal. 

12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Gag!

118E64D0-CB97-4A51-9587-3EE2C1589404.jpeg

I can't even believe he lets her post pictures of her titties on display like that.  I really can't stand these people and can't wait for reality to hit.  Please, please Santa Christ let it be sooner rather than later.

Also, if she's pissed that they won't pay for David's expenses to the reunion, what's she going to do the next reunion?  And the one after that?  She can run from this one but there will be others.  I hate these girls get treated so fucking special just because they spread their legs at 16.  Nathan said it best: she's white trash that hit the lottery.

Oh and about her looks.  She used to be so butt ugly.  The chin, the sperm brows.  She's improved a little (with artificial help) but I agree her lips do actually look good.  I gave her a compliment and I can't do that anymore so I'll leave it at that.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

We were discussing this on the previous page. The Ashley is reporting that MTV may have her Skype in her segment.

Well damn, I had hoped she was finally on the verge of pushing them too far. 

• Love 7
On 5/16/2018 at 7:50 PM, druzy said:

Jenelle is responding to this ^ tweet.

Wtf does “I’ve always been mutual mean?”

shes an idiot. Either you say “we’re acquaintances” (I know Jenelle likes to ca them associates) or “we have some mutual friends in common.” But she says “we are mutual” duh. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

This is customer service work from two people with low tolerance for stress who are exceptionally quick to violence and who have never held actual long term jobs in their lives.   

I’m sure they think this is gonna be gravy and bring in the big bucks.  Being self employed is HARD if you want to be successful.   So typical of them, tho.  I can’t wait to see it all crash and burn.  I hope they lose their asses.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m sure they think this is gonna be gravy and bring in the big bucks.  Being self employed is HARD if you want to be successful.   So typical of them, tho.  I can’t wait to see it all crash and burn.  I hope they lose their asses.

We've owned our own business for 32 years and dealing with customers can be incredibly difficult at times! Sometimes you have to just suck it up and walk away or go totally against your instincts and schmooze a complete asshole. Dumbfucks 1 & 2 do not have the ability or self control to handle even the tiniest difficulty with a client. Can you imagine Lurch strolling down a dock to find a gay couple wanting him to clean their boat?

• Love 19

Speaking of businesses,  I emailed that snake oil shilling Flat Tummy company and asked them why they have a slag like Jenelle representing them.  Not in those words, though ?

• Love 23

Another school shooting happened in Texas. ?

David better keep his hands off of the topic on social media. ?

God bless the families that have lost their loved ones today. I long for the days when being picked last in gym class or getting turned down for a date to the school dance was the main issue at high schools. I’m seriously thinking about homeschooling my kids. ?

• Love 13
17 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

God bless the families that have lost their loved ones today. I long for the days when being picked last in gym class or getting turned down for a date to the school dance was the main issue at high schools. I’m seriously thinking about homeschooling my kids. ?

omg right?  I just went to check my email & a news article popped up. 

I hate that it's necessary to have safety drills nowadays.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

OMG! Nooooooo. I never thought I'd live to see the day that sending your child to school would be deadly. Last week they put my Grandsons school on lock down. I'm incredibly sad and ANGRY that school is no longer safe.

• Love 15