Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, druzy said:

@eaglecarports you don't know what you are getting into ?

Right? Two months later, after they've drunkenly crashed into it a dozen times and it falls down, they'll be posting on SM about how shitty @eaglecarports is and hoping for some freebies. 

• Love 19
On 5/31/2018 at 2:51 PM, druzy said:

This is gone, do you remember what it was? The below post makes me think it was something Marysa supposedly wrote?

On 5/31/2018 at 3:25 PM, heatherchandler said:

@druzy Well luckily she didn't get her writing skills from her dad! 

Maybe he will pass down his rakin' skills.

Wish I could see what it was but these asses love to delete shit. 

On 6/1/2018 at 4:24 PM, Kazu said:

My spouse's friend, who he had not seen in YEARS, was at a funeral that we had gone to yesterday. During the reception, this guy asked me for advice about expunging his record for a felony drug charge. Mind you, this guy is 60 years old and was worried about his record showing up if he should apply for a state job. Yeah, like he was going to get that job. Anyways, he rambled on and on about his concern about being viewed as a felon. I then said to him, "Being a felon ain't illegal." 

That’s freaking hilarious!

On 6/2/2018 at 11:40 PM, Kazu said:

How is it CPS has been to their house over 30 times and they have not ordered those bastards to put a fence around the pool?

Right?!

20 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Honestly, they should just do individual reunion segments anyhow. Have Drew fly to all of their homes. It's cheaper than flying every mom, kid, baby daddy, and grandparent out to NY. 

This. And then they could get every person related to their storylines involved...like I’d love if they busted Dom, Chris, whoever out on Kailyn when she started saying something bogus. They’d have access to a lot more people to reveal things if they came to their areas. Yes, they’d freak out and flee but make it a clause they can’t or they’re fined. 

4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Jenelle is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen & I don't think she adds a damn thing to the show, other than showing another example of the deterioration of our society. At least Chelsea is an actual human. 

Right but most people aren’t watching reality tv to see mostly normal humans. They want train wrecks.

2 hours ago, kicksave said:

The whole show should be shut down. It's being used by mist of these girls for promotion for their "businesses" or endorsement deals. They aren't teen moms anymore...they're grown ass adults who have no marketable skills and don't work. Pandering to Jenelle and her neanderthal mate is pathetic. I'm surprised Dr. Drew was permitted on the property after David's profanity laden outburst on the set in LA. 

Exactly. It’s gross.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This is gone, do you remember what it was? The below post makes me think it was something Marysa supposedly wrote?

Wish I could see what it was but these asses love to delete shit. 

de.png

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm not so sure about that. That was a really long ass text he sent out of nowhere. Maybe he doesn't exactly want her back, but something's going on.

• Love 7

He sees David is going downhill fast and is going to spiral very soon.

I think Nathan is doing damage control and trying to erase his history by (appearing) to be super calm, kind and supportive

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, druzy said:

This confirms to me what I thought about his mom, she literally laughs right after he says “fagboy” and it doesn’t seem like discomfort. ??‍♀️ Suspect timing, at least.

(I’m so glad this was posted because I really didn’t want to have to watch the episode again ? to see this scene again.)

48 minutes ago, Christi said:

I think Nathan is doing damage control and trying to erase his history by (appearing) to be super calm, kind and supportive

22 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I think he is using another approach because he fears for Kaisers care. I'd have my kid chipped and wired by now. 

I think it’s both. As crazy as he is at least he’s seemingly aware enough that he needed to change his on show behavior. Like I keep saying, David can’t even do that much. David is so much scarier because of that to me. I also don’t see Nathan as wanting Jenelle back at all. I think he is worried about Kaiser. Now, if he’ll do anything about it is another question. But I don’t doubt he has concerns because we all do and I’m sure he hears a lot from his mother if nothing else.

Luckily David is fired so he won’t ever get his own thread (he controls Jenelle’s thread anyway ya know ?) but if he did it would have to be, David Asson Eason: TALKIN’ WORDS!!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16

Jenelle is a train wreck and drama but she’s not fun drama to watch. I actually used to ff a lot of her scenes cause she’s  a psycho bitch and watching her delusional scenes annoyed me to the max. I feel so free because I changed my cable and no longer get mtv so I no longer watch these miserable jerks. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Yeah, that's bullshit. Jessica spills the tea sometimes, but she's just as fucked up as her brother and sister in law. 

Kaiser has all these people who have "legal rights" over him and yet no one can protect him from this bullshit? Fuck Nathan, Seriously. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, Marley said:

Jenelle is a train wreck and drama but she’s not fun drama to watch. I actually used to ff a lot of her scenes cause she’s  a psycho bitch and watching her delusional scenes annoyed me to the max. I feel so free because I changed my cable and no longer get mtv so I no longer watch these miserable jerks. 

Yea, fun train wreck is like Jersey Shore 1.0. All young, single, childless. So go ahead and smash your head into a concrete wall!!! 

All of these people are parents, so I actually DON'T find the more "dramatic" ones more entertaining. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, fun train wreck is like Jersey Shore 1.0. All young, single, childless. So go ahead and smash your head into a concrete wall!!! 

All of these people are parents, so I actually DON'T find the more "dramatic" ones more entertaining. 

Cosign 1,000% (Leah math). Give me a wasted British DJ crying about it not being about the pasta any day over a terrified child getting drug by his arm & yelling "feed me!". 

• Love 18
Just now, druzy said:

"Hot Lunch Annihilator"? Yeah, because all his caretakers do is throw uncooked hot dogs at his head, or a cold slice of pizza if Maryssa hasn't gotten to it first. So sad. Nice to see the "Most Improved" though...the teachers did a good job trying to undo the bad habits he learns at home obviously. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, druzy said:
Feed Him- he wouldn't have to eat his lunch so fast. "Hot Lunch Annihilator Award".

Good job of leaving the name of his “school” on there. More proof that he isn’t in an actual school but a church daycare.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Good job of leaving the name of his “school” on there. More proof that he isn’t in an actual school but a church daycare.  

He's only 3, right? or is he 4 now? A lot of churches in our area have licensed nursery schools. Some are quite good well.

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

He's only 3, right? or is he 4 now? A lot of churches in our area have licensed nursery schools. Some are quite good well.

Jenelle told everyone he goes to a real school.  Changes classes and everything.  

• Love 16
(edited)
11 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Cosign 1,000% (Leah math). Give me a wasted British DJ crying about it not being about the pasta any day over a terrified child getting drug by his arm & yelling "feed me!". 

PUMPTINI! I miss the levity already.

10 hours ago, druzy said:
Feed Him- he wouldn't have to eat his lunch so fast. "Hot Lunch Annihilator Award".

Ugh. I wonder what the “Super Hero” award is for...surviving his childhood thus far? She is seriously sickening.

6 hours ago, Mkay said:

How unusual is this? I mean, for a boy his age to still be wearing these. Most of the children in my life have been girls and I know they generally toilet train faster.. And obviously Kaiser isn’t in normal circumstances anyway. 

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Next week we see Kaiser's reaction to UBT's rage. Heartbreaking. 

To think they filmed this shit and had no intention of firing the Easons at this point and we all know they were instead kissing their asses. I only watch third party uploads so no one is getting any credit for my viewership but I’m not sure I can physically watch this show any longer. I feel ill.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
(edited)
On 6/5/2018 at 5:49 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm not so sure about that. That was a really long ass text he sent out of nowhere. Maybe he doesn't exactly want her back, but something's going on.

I agree!!! Everyone keeps saying how Jenelle wants Nathan back but that text reaked of “I saw on radar you and David are having fighting words soooooo, I’m happy you guys are doing good as a couple,” ☺️

My ex used to send a wall of txt when he thought me and my hubby was arguing ... trying to be the “friend looking out for me” but it had feelings attached. Funny thing was, my hubby and I weren’t fighting. ?

ETA: Or that Nathan misses the MTV checks and lifestyle because I doubt he sees anymore than $5k per season for his appearances.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9

I don't like people publicly pointing out Kaiser's diaper/pull up. That's so fucking gross. He can see that shit when he gets older. 

It might be Jenelle's fault; it might not. My daughter, who is on the spectrum, didn't potty train until 1 month before she turned 4. 

It doesn't really matter. This could be embarrassing for Kaiser. I hate Jenelle, by this goes too far. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't like people publicly pointing out Kaiser's diaper/pull up. That's so fucking gross. He can see that shit when he gets older. 

It might be Jenelle's fault; it might not. My daughter, who is on the spectrum, didn't potty train until 1 month before she turned 4. 

It doesn't really matter. This could be embarrassing for Kaiser. I hate Jenelle, by this goes too far. 

My son was wearing a pull up at the age of 4 years. We didn't know then about the disorders that were plaguing him. Only after his diagnosis did we realize how it played a part in a lot of the behaviors he was exhibiting and one of those things was potty-training.

Kaiser may have some mental or mood disorders or dealing with some kind of mental issues. Look at his parents. Throw in the abuse he is experiencing at home and the fear of not wanting to soil himself, no doubt it is why he is still having to wear a pull-up. He probably holds his pee and bowel movements in until he can no longer hold it and then he has accidents. 

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 17
(edited)

It is not uncommon for some kids to not be potty trained completely until closer to 5. Some do it earlier, out of necessity. The thinking has changed from "THIS IS A VITAL MILESTONE" to "they'll do it when they want to do it." Also, there seems to be some evidence that forcing kids to potty train before they want to/are ready can lead to toileting issues later. Some people are motivated to train their kids early due to societal pressure and the incentive of lower cost child care for potty trained kids.

Putting kids who aren't consistent in their habits in pullups at school can prevent embarrassment for them and the necessity of having to keep changing out their extra change of clothes. 

Now, do I think Jenelle is doing anything other than yelling at Kaiser about him not being potty trained yet? Do I think she is being consistent in rewarding him for doing it correctly and not humiliating him when he has accidents? Absolutely not. She has him in a pull up/diaper because she's lazy, she doesn't want to be embarrassed when he accidents at school and she certainly doesn't want to keep track of whether or not he has an extra set of clean clothes at school. 

Poor Kaiser. I just want to bring him home and love on him. #savekaiser

ETA: I ran the gamut with our kiddo and PT. I tried rewards, charts, targets...the pediatrician told me to CTFD. It didn't help that he is a giant and the size of a 4 year old when he was 2. I got looks for him being in a pull up. Fuck all those people. He did it on his own right around his 3rd birthday and then his 4th birthday. I'm a big proponent of not shaming any kid for normal kid behavior. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 16
27 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

It is not uncommon for some kids to not be potty trained completely until closer to 5. Some do it earlier, out of necessity. The thinking has changed from "THIS IS A VITAL MILESTONE" to "they'll do it when they want to do it." Also, there seems to be some evidence that forcing kids to potty train before they want to/are ready can lead to toileting issues later. Some people are motivated to train their kids early due to societal pressure and the incentive of lower cost child care for potty trained kids.

Putting kids who aren't consistent in their habits in pullups at school can prevent embarrassment for them and the necessity of having to keep changing out their extra change of clothes. 

Now, do I think Jenelle is doing anything other than yelling at Kaiser about him not being potty trained yet? Do I think she is being consistent in rewarding him for doing it correctly and not humiliating him when he has accidents? Absolutely not. She has him in a pull up/diaper because she's lazy, she doesn't want to be embarrassed when he accidents at school and she certainly doesn't want to keep track of whether or not he has an extra set of clean clothes at school. 

Poor Kaiser. I just want to bring him home and love on him. #savekaiser

ETA: I ran the gamut with our kiddo and PT. I tried rewards, charts, targets...the pediatrician told me to CTFD. It didn't help that he is a giant and the size of a 4 year old when he was 2. I got looks for him being in a pull up. Fuck all those people. He did it on his own right around his 3rd birthday and then his 4th birthday. I'm a big proponent of not shaming any kid for normal kid behavior. 

Definitely agree Jenelle is just a lazy POS. I would say that right there is why Kaiser is having issues with potty training. She can't bother to be a parent. 

• Love 11

Yep. Neither one of the swamp things are doing anything to help Kaiser learn to use the toilet. He's terrified about going in his pants because UBT spanks/beats him when he does, so he holds it until he can't anymore, then probably tries to run into the bathroom. Jenelle is too fucking lazy and her asshole husband just sees it another failure of Kaiser's. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Remember though, was it Jace who said Kaiser got a bad whooping for going potty in his diaper.  David was so mad?! That isn’t how you potty train. 

She’s claimed multiple times he’s potty trained, many times he is in a real school.  I think whoever looked that hard to see he was wearing a pull up was pretty much pointing out Janelle’s lie. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 19
46 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Remember though, was it Jace who said Kaiser got a bad whooping for going potty in his diaper.  David was so mad?! That isn’t how you potty train. 

She’s claimed multiple times he’s potty trained, many times he is in a real school.  I think whoever looked that hard to see he was wearing a pull up was pretty much pointing out Janelle’s lie. 

Fully agree with this and everyone else that Jenelle can't bother to be the kind of parent who has the patience to help Kaiser with potty training. Just looking at Endtable's head, we know she isn't doing anything to get that thing back into proper shape. Kaiser wearing potty-training pants speaks more about the lack of training and the fact that abuse is used on this child. 

I agree poor Kaiser having this photo out there might be quite embarrassing for him down the road, but with everything else that is happening to this poor child, I think it ranks low on the bar of things Kaiser will be facing when he is older. If wearing Pull-Ups at the age of four was his only issue in life, he'd be much better off.

@druzy it can't be said enough, but thank you for going through all the trouble you do of posting all the things you do on these boards. I imagine I would miss a lot and not be made more aware of the things going on with these people if not for you and @Mkay posting the information.

On 6/5/2018 at 2:00 PM, druzy said:

de.png

Why was her school information blurred out, but Kaiser's school name was not?

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Why was her school information blurred out, but Kaiser's school name was not?

Maryssa's school info wasn't blurred out the first time we saw this - I looked up the school and saw that it had mixed reviews, with the criticisms coming from those who felt the teachers didn't do much except drill the kids for standardized testing. The school does a bit better than  the local average for standardized tests, but shows poor progress relative to how well the kids do compared to where they start out.  That kind of goes along with the image of all the kids with their little certificates, but given that Kaiser has a bunch of them, too, perhaps it is just a certificate-happy little corner of the world.

https://www.greatschools.org/north-carolina/leland/2825-Charter-Day-School/

• Love 6

Okay when I was little there was not such a thing as pull ups- and it was a problem for me as I had a little electric car that I liked to ride around outside in. 

So I would have accidents usually when I was doing this- my mom got so mad that she actually put my poop on the end of my nose one day and made 

me leave it there all day. Of course I tried to wipe it off and it was quite the struggle for her to get it back on my nose - I cried and gagged and was mortified 

but I never had an accident again.  Today they would say this was and is abusive but you know what it worked and other than the fact that I 

am a gagger so its quite the chore for me to even pick up dog dodo - I was not emotionally scarred by this so to say that Kaiser is being abused for this 

is ridiculous - Jenelle does enough real stuff on her own with out making up stuff.

• Love 1

Why is Nathan even receiving texts from Dumb Fuck #2? At this point he should have him blocked.

@FairyDusted it's that time again. *PPP*

4 hours ago, Mkay said:

I remember. Abuse at its finest.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks @Kazu! *PPP*

I doubt Janelle is allowed to text him at all. Everything goes through David. I'd put money on it.

Ahh, I didn't think of that. You are right.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks @Kazu! *PPP*

I doubt Janelle is allowed to text him at all. Everything goes through David. I'd put money on it.

Way back when she moved him in, UBT decreed that any communication with Nathan had to go through him. They were standing in the yard of the house she was renting when he chased Barb out for wanting to see Jenelle when she was locked in the bedroom.

• Love 13
(edited)
9 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Way back when she moved him in, UBT decreed that any communication with Nathan had to go through him. They were standing in the yard of the house she was renting when he chased Barb out for wanting to see Jenelle when she was locked in the bedroom.

Great memory! Mine sucks..side effect of a stroke. *rolls eyes* That's BS though cuz only Janelle and Nathan can do pick ups and drop offs.

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 10