Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag thing, but not everyone in the south sees them as a symbol of slavery, racism, etc. I haven't heard or seen Cory ever treat anyone outside of his race in a nasty way, so I'll withhold judgment on that one. 

I don't think either of those guys have the mental horsepower to think through the larger implications of publicly displaying such an ideologically-laden symbol.  They seem like the type to think it's cool because it was on the car in the Dukes of Hazzard and are only vaguely aware of the much larger and darker history of it.  That or they're willfully ignorant of it.  We've never seen them treat anyone poorly based on race, but then again, we've never really seen them interact with anyone of another race.

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 16

Eh, it looks like typical lake water, to me. It's murkier near the shore, especially if you're moving around in the sand and what-not. I'm always glad to see kids outside, enjoying nature. (but who is that girl?) I'm more concerned that there are floaties on them. I'm constantly terrified that Jenelle's kids are going to drown, due to her non-existent water safety practices. 

• Love 16
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can't get rid of the damn quote box. I'm pretty sure the color of the water is due to cypress trees. Trees that grow in water, like cypress, mangrove and swamp maple, leech tannins into the water and give it that reddish, dirty look. My bestie was in South Carolina a few months ago and brought me back a little cypress bowl. It's awesome and is a really beautiful color because of the tannins in the wood.

• Love 7

Apparently this was Jenelle’s friend Jamie’s husbands business. They are moving to kentucky.  Jenelle and David are taking over.  Lol 

• Love 13
(edited)
22 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

What is he search and recovering?

More like disappearing and disposing.

Underwater photography...? He can photograph Kwhale in her manatee habitat.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 19

I wouldn't trust either of them as a dive buddy at 30 feet in still, clear water on a group dive organized by a great shop - and they propose to plan dives and be in charge of making sure all the equipment is in great working order?  Are you going to tell everybody you just got your basic cert done in your own backyard pool? That's confidence-inspiring.

• Love 22

Remember that movie where the couple on vacation goes on a dive outing and the boat accidentally leaves them stranded in the middle of the ocean? I could see a coked-out Dave and Jenelle doing that.

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, akr said:

Are you going to tell everybody you just got your basic cert done in your own backyard pool? That's confidence-inspiring.

Jenelle had to tread water. For 10 minutes. In one place. If that's not confidence-inspiring I don't know what is :)

• Love 19
1 hour ago, akr said:

I wouldn't trust either of them as a dive buddy at 30 feet in still, clear water on a group dive organized by a great shop - and they propose to plan dives and be in charge of making sure all the equipment is in great working order?  Are you going to tell everybody you just got your basic cert done in your own backyard pool? That's confidence-inspiring.

I don’t trust them in a 10ft crystal clear pool.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Remember that movie where the couple on vacation goes on a dive outing and the boat accidentally leaves them stranded in the middle of the ocean? I could see a coked-out Dave and Jenelle doing that.

Based on a real incident in Australia. Tom and Eileen Lonergan - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Eileen_Lonergan

11 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I don’t trust them in a 10ft crystal clear pool.

I am still waiting for David's chandelier to "accidentally" fall from the ceiling onto Jenelle's head while bathing.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Open Water. I could see David killing Janelle before the sharks ever got to her.

• Love 11

Somehow, I just can't see the spotted lunatic scraping barnacles off of boats for very long. Or, scraping a year or two's worth of algae and other assorted sludge from the hull of  a fresh water moored boat. He's gotten used to laying around  the swamp ingesting the drug du jour and throwing some food at the kids while Jenelle does her drugs in the bathtub.

• Love 17
(edited)
19 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Terrible idea for those dumb fucks.

Dumb fucks is how they should be referred to. Screw their names.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle had to tread water. For 10 minutes. In one place. If that's not confidence-inspiring I don't know what is :)

?? She had to do Math!!

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 5/14/2018 at 12:50 PM, ghoulina said:

People can date outside their race and still have ignorance and/or disrespect for that race. Kail has almost exclusively dated non-white men, but she has often been heard making derogatory remarks (like "nappy hair" and "Isaac needs a white boy's haircut." )

Honestly, I don't think Jenelle knows WHAT she believes, but I don't think her dating Kiefer precludes her from jumping on her husband's bandwagon. 

I don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag thing, but not everyone in the south sees them as a symbol of slavery, racism, etc. I haven't heard or seen Cory ever treat anyone outside of his race in a nasty way, so I'll withhold judgment on that one. 

+1,000,000 to the first part. I think it's clear that Kailyn is certainly racist, and Jenelle wouldn't surprise me at all either. I believe Kieffer said she used racial slurs against him in at least one argument.

As to the second part...I definitely wouldn't be *surprised* if Corey and Jeremy were racist. Yes, I like Corey to an extent, but believing he's at least casually racist (maybe not actively treating people badly, but holding certain racist views?) is not that much of a stretch for me, and believing Jeremy is NOT racist would be harder for me than believing he was. I also wouldn't be averse to learning they weren't, but def wouldn't be shocked if several of the TM folks were at least somewhat racist in their private lives. Most of them besides David (and to an extent Nathan) simply know it's not socially acceptable, so we won't ever know either way.

I mean, honestly, a LOT of people are racist, and we're not dealing with the cream of the crop here in TMLand. I would imagine many of them are racist in some way or another. These are people who want to prove their superiority over others in some way. Any way. There's a spectrum...they're not all Davids, but I doubt most of them are exactly thinking critically about their own potentially racist views.

12 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

This.  Also don't want to get too much into the Confederate Flag debate but I don't feel comfortable labeling Corey or Jeremy racist until there's actual proof.  Especially Corey.  Jeremy has been known to get a little outspoken and bitchy but until there is proof, I'm uncomfortable labeling them as possible racists. 

Didn't he make the Oreo comment? No, it's not violent or anything, but I think that's at least slightly indicative of some degree of derogatory views.

Idk, there's a wide range from KKK/David to critical race theorist. I would doubt that Jeremy at least is on either extreme end of that spectrum.

Jenelle is hard to parse because she just takes on whatever views her boyfriends have. If her boyfriend was a hardcore social justice advocate she'd be into that too.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I can't imagine the dumb fucks - thanks to the poster that decided this is what they should be called! - actually being able to run a business. It's easy to sell tshirts out of your home. Running an actual business is a whole different ballgame. Can you imagine either of these socially inept tools talking to a potential client and trying to sell a job?

Client: I'd like to get an estimate to have the hull of my 28 foot Bayliner cleaned. It's moored at BlahBlahBlah marina.

Jenelle: Me and David can prolly do it, dude. Hang on, dude. I'll see if I can find David. (Sounds of doors slamming and Jenelle yelling BABE!! BABE!! Where the fuck are you!? You're never there for me! I'm answering this phone all by myself, I've had Ensley BY MYSELF for a whole fucking hour and I've been crying my eyes out! BABE!!! I'm so stressed, I need to take a bath and smoke! BABE!!!

Client: Click........

?????

I could hear Dumb Fuck's voice as I read this.?

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

+1,000,000 to the first part. I think it's clear that Kailyn is certainly racist, and Jenelle wouldn't surprise me at all either. I believe Kieffer said she used racial slurs against him in at least one argument.

As to the second part...I definitely wouldn't be *surprised* if Corey and Jeremy were racist. Yes, I like Corey to an extent, but believing he's at least casually racist (maybe not actively treating people badly, but holding certain racist views?) is not that much of a stretch for me, and believing Jeremy is NOT racist would be harder for me than believing he was. I also wouldn't be averse to learning they weren't, but def wouldn't be shocked if several of the TM folks were at least somewhat racist in their private lives. Most of them besides David (and to an extent Nathan) simply know it's not socially acceptable, so we won't ever know either way.

I mean, honestly, a LOT of people are racist, and we're not dealing with the cream of the crop here in TMLand. I would imagine many of them are racist in some way or another. These are people who want to prove their superiority over others in some way. Any way. There's a spectrum...they're not all Davids, but I doubt most of them are exactly thinking critically about their own potentially racist views.

Didn't he make the Oreo comment? No, it's not violent or anything, but I think that's at least slightly indicative of some degree of derogatory views.

Idk, there's a wide range from KKK/David to critical race theorist. I would doubt that Jeremy at least is on either extreme end of that spectrum.

Jenelle is hard to parse because she just takes on whatever views her boyfriends have. If her boyfriend was a hardcore social justice advocate she'd be into that too.

I did some digging on that Oreo comment. It was actually a tweet. It was also one of a few tweets he made one night. He tweeted [paraphrasing] "oreo is nasty. Gross" with a follow-up tweet which read "the next one will be butterfinger. Nasty!"

The tweets were about drinks or flavored shots he was having that evening.

Due to people referring only to the Oreo tweet and twisting it into a racist tweet, he deleted both tweets.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

?????

I could hear Dumb Fuck's voice as I read this.?

I went back and read again and realized you were the one that suggested the new names. They're ever so perfect!?

• Love 6
(edited)
30 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I went back and read again and realized you were the one that suggested the new names. They're ever so perfect!?

@FairyDustedReferred to them that way. I can't take credit. ?

She has a knack for telling it like it is. Dumb fucks suits them perfectly.?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I did some digging on that Oreo comment. It was actually a tweet. It was also one of a few tweets he made one night. He tweeted [paraphrasing] "oreo is nasty. Gross" with a follow-up tweet which read "the next one will be butterfinger. Nasty!"

The tweets were about drinks or flavored shots he was having that evening.

Due to people referring only to the Oreo tweet and twisting it into a racist tweet, he deleted both tweets.

I think you might be right—Looking back at some articles at the time, I think he said “next one will be a Oreo” or something and then the butterfinger thing, which complicates it, and then immediately tweeted something about Leah, so I see why people were confused. The problem is we’re dealing with Jeremy here, so nothing is exactly coherent or reads as literate, lol. 

Anyway I wouldn’t be totally shocked if several TMers besides Chelsea were racist. Most of them are ignorant and racism goes along with that. We all know Jenelle adopts whatever ideology her boyfriend has... I truly believe she’d become a Nazi skinhead or an advocate of genocide if her latest boyfriend told her to.  And Nathan and David are both obviously white supremacists, so she’s on her way.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
(edited)

I personally think Jeremy did mean “the next one is going to be an Oreo” as a derogatory comment toward Leah sleeping with her black trainer but once he realized people were getting pissed he flipped it into pretending he was taking flavored shots.

I’m not sure if he’s racist or not but that tweet has something more to it than Jell-O shots. How many people tweet “the next one is going to be a ham and pineapple” followed by “the next one will be pepperoni”? I had a point there lol, I think I just made it sound confusing. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, druzy said:

She might hate Kail, but I feel as though she is using that emoji "Kail-style". Suuuuuuure you're "laughing" at all the backlash you've been receiving! You care SO LITTLE about it, and ATTENTION, that you still feel the need to remain glued to your social media as if it were a 4 foot bong. Go fuck yourself. 

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't have to even read it to guess the reasons: people are going to be mean to her, David can't be there, MTV isn't giving her what she wants......

The only reason that would surprise me is if she said she didn't want to be away from her kids. 

• Love 13

If Dumb Fuck #1 can't be there, he is certainly not going to allow his wife, Dumb Fuck #2 to be there without him. He has to control every move and tell her what to say. He can't do that when he is not allowed to be on the set. That is the gist of it.

• Love 19
(edited)
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

If Jenelle doesn't attend the reunion does she still get paid?

Good question.

Reading the article, it appears MTV is trying to work on having her Skype in. They can't deny her that since others have been allowed to do so.

Kanal and Leah shouldn't say shit either because those two nitwits have either refused to talk (monkey!!) or walked off the set.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9

These fools really do never learn.  I can hear it now:

J: I'm not coming to the reunion!

MTV: Ok - Barb is here with Jace.

J: ERMAGOD, why do they keep paying Barb to be part of the show!  She's the worst!  I hate her, she's trying to ruin my life!!!!

PLUS:

J: I'm not coming to the reunion!

OTHER TM2ers: We are so glad she's not here, she just causes tension and we feel unsafe with UBT.

J: ERMAGOD, don't talk about me!  You don't know what you're talking about, you don't know me or UBT!  We're all unicorns and candy out here on the land, you #(@*#(!*@!!!!

• Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I personally think Jeremy did mean l “the next one is going to be an Oreo” as a derogatory comment toward Leah sleeping with her black trainer but once he realized people were getting pissed he flipped it into pretending he was taking flavored shots.

I’m not sure if he’s racist or not but that tweet has something more to it than Jell-O shots. How many people tweet “the next one is going to be a ham and pineapple” followed by “the next one will be pepperoni”? I had a point there lol, I think I just made it sound confusing. ?

Looking back at it, I agree. "next one will be a oreo #nasty" while retweeting stuff about Leah is too much of a coincidence for me to believe it's not racial, but hey, who knows.

Whoops, just saw the thing about us all not talking about Jeremy/Corey anymore! Luckily, I have PLENTY to say about Jenelle. Starting with:

Reading the reunion complaints she has, the worst thing that ever happened to this girl was getting money and a slice of fame. I honestly can't think of a less deserving person. Think of all the people who could use that money--and instead she's begging for VIP treatment for her should-be-a-felon, violent-ass loser boyfriend, and throwing a huge tantrum when she doesn't get it. If it's in any way possible, she's actually regressed. I thought she couldn't possibly get any lower.

She's 100% the type of person to turn a blind eye to her kids getting molested. *not accusing anyone of that* but she absolutely would defend that fucker to the death.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Currently, my day-to-day consists of  coming to work every day & entering invoices and answering questions.  If I suddenly opted *out* of said showing up & doing tasks, I would subsequently get myself fired.

Maybe, but if your spouse/partner works for the same company, they can still demand that you get an all-expense paid trip with them on the company's dime...you just can't attend the business luncheon/meeting/conference itself. Makes total sense!

• Love 13
Just now, CaliforniaLove said:

Maybe, but if your spouse/partner works for the same company, they can still demand that you get an all-expense paid trip with them on the company's dime...you just can't attend the business luncheon/meeting/conference itself. Makes total sense!

ironically, Mister *does* work for the same company as I do (different department, different building in a different city)....should I insinuate myself into his business trips?

• Love 11
1 minute ago, teapot said:

ironically, Mister *does* work for the same company as I do (different department, different building in a different city)....should I insinuate myself into his business trips?

Well of course!! You would let your husband go somewhere without you?? I bet your the type that even lets your husband be in a different room of your house without letting him know that he needs to be there for you at ALL TIMES, *especially* if there are children present! Sheesh, good luck with THAT kind of trusting marriage. SMH

• Love 21

It's funny because for as much as Jenelle talks shit about her siblings, Jace seems very comfortable around his uncle. The smile is genuine, it reaches his eyes and there's no sign of the tense body language you see when he's in the clutches of his Egg Donor and Dave.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

Good question.

Reading the article, it appears MTV is trying to work on having her Skype in. They can't deny her that since others have been allowed to do so.

Kanal and Leah shouldn't say shit either because those two nitwits have either refused to talk (monkey!!) or walked off the set.

Monkey!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Additional services:  Balloon Popping, Arm Twisting (children only), Counting Backwards From The Number Five, Fort Building, Sod Laying.

DdQx5QbVAAAFSTK (1).jpg

Hahahahaha

• Love 9