Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Forum Legal Eagle Buddies,

What could or did happen here with Jenelle? Was she arrested? Will she be? Will the man have to press charges? Will the county? Will he have to sue in civil court? 

I'm wondering since we haven't seen mugshot #19 (or whatever # she's on) yet (and because I am not a law professional, lawyer, paralegal, etc and have no clue.).

• Love 7

The language used in the report above is similar to a transcription. It is not a police or sheriff's report. It came from the communications department. They transcribed what was said to the dispatcher. It is not the words of the dispatcher:

transcript jenelle.jpg

transcript jenelle 2.jpg

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Forum Legal Eagle Buddies,

What could or did happen here with Jenelle? Was she arrested? Will she be? Will the man have to press charges? Will the county? Will he have to sue in civil court? 

I'm wondering since we haven't seen mugshot #19 (or whatever # she's on) yet (and because I am not a law professional, lawyer, paralegal, etc and have no clue.).

I'm not a legal eagle and I don't play one on TV ? But, I'll chime in. My guess is that law enforcement is reviewing evidence, interviewing witnesses (including Jace) and getting all their ducks in a row before moving forward. I believe this will be a criminal case because she brandished a firearm and willfully damaged property. If she doesn't have a permit for the gun, that's another can of worms to add to the list. I don't know about NC road rage statutes, but where I live, what she did is felony road rage. And, if a firearm is  involved during the commission of a felony, it bumps the severity of the charge to its maximum. I don't believe the victim has to press charges. The state of North Carolina will do that.

• Love 21
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

All is quiet on david’s Facebook this morning.  No snappy comments? Who is he going to attack today? 

Maybe he's busy sliding up into girls' inboxes while Jenelle is filming without him. 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

I would bet that this has a lot to do with Jenelle's recent rage issues.  She has to leave David to film.  He's alone without her, so he may be talking to other girls.  Jenelle can't have that (and it's why she couldn't ever be without her soul mate right.by.her.side.all.the.time).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

I guess I have to respect that they (the network) can’t jump too fast, but it actually makes me mad to know that they filmed this, they knew about it and nothing has been done. Were they waiting to see how the public would respond? Was it not as bad as I’m imagining so it’s not so cut and dry? I’m sorry but I think pulling a gun on anyone should be a immediate fire no questions asked do not pass go offense. We already know they don’t care about erratic driving although I think that’s just as bad a car is a deadly weapon when not used properly.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, MissChris said:

I don't really care of Jenelle ends up in jail or not, I just really want all of those kids out of her house for good. 

This could help Barb with stopping Jace's forced visits at the swamp of horrors and it could help Doris in trying to get Kaiser out of the hellhole. But, Endtable is screwed.

• Love 14
(edited)
42 minutes ago, MissChris said:

I don't really care of Jenelle ends up in jail or not, I just really want all of those kids out of her house for good. 

It certainly helps for Jenelle to at least be found guilty. At this point, this chick has committed all kinds of crimes and still has children in her custody and care. If Jenelle is charged and found guilty of this crime, it gives Barb and Doris more leverage for their custody cases.

24 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

This could help Barb with stopping Jace's forced visits at the swamp of horrors and it could help Doris in trying to get Kaiser out of the hellhole. But, Endtable is screwed.

Yes, exactly!

This don't make no sense (Mama Dawn voice). What is being implied here?

david tweet jenelle.jpg

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, leighroda said:

I’m all messed up! You go @Mkay!

when the sponsors pulled due to David after the Parkland shooting and he was fired (I don’t care what he says, he was fired, he would not leave tv voluntarily) they really didn’t have any reason to fire Jenelle, but now they do (assuming this is all true which it’s a police report, so I’m willing to bet it is) looks like we better refresh that sponsor list and get to work.

and here i was going to watch.  Now I wont. Cant support her madness at all

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I'm not a legal eagle and I don't play one on TV ? But, I'll chime in. My guess is that law enforcement is reviewing evidence, interviewing witnesses (including Jace) and getting all their ducks in a row before moving forward. I believe this will be a criminal case because she brandished a firearm and willfully damaged property. If she doesn't have a permit for the gun, that's another can of worms to add to the list. I don't know about NC road rage statutes, but where I live, what she did is felony road rage. And, if a firearm is  involved during the commission of a felony, it bumps the severity of the charge to its maximum. I don't believe the victim has to press charges. The state of North Carolina will do that.

I think that's right - I'd also add trespassing potentially.  The other party could also sue her in civil court to reclaim the costs of whatever damage she caused.

I wonder if she could also be charged with endangering a child by acting so recklessly (the gun, not the driving) with Jace in the car.

• Love 16
22 minutes ago, Kazu said:

It certainly helps for Jenelle to at least be found guilty. At this point, this chick has committed all kinds of crimes and still has children in her custody and care. If Jenelle is charged and found guilty of this crime, it gives Barb and Doris more leverage for their custody cases.

Yes, exactly!

david tweet jenelle.jpg

I think he is crowing that Barbra doesn't get a carefree single retirement. They won't be happy until they bury her.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I think that's right - I'd also add trespassing potentially.  The other party could also sue her in civil court to reclaim the costs of whatever damage she caused.

I wonder if she could also be charged with endangering a child by acting so recklessly (the gun, not the driving) with Jace in the car.

I'm sure endangering the welfare of a child is a definite. Front seat, easy access to a firearm, reckless driving, using cell while driving, the list goes on. Then, she goes home and acts like life with the Brady Bunch of the Swamp is just wonderful. I bet Lurch was absolutely beaming with pride when she told him she chased someone to their home and pulled a gun on them.

• Love 17
32 minutes ago, Kazu said:

david tweet jenelle.jpg

I think the person is saying that David says Jenelle doesn't really want Jace back, Jenelle just doesn't want Barb to get any MTV money (because Jenelle works so hard for the MTV money and it should all be hers). 

That totally sounds like Jenelle.

• Love 11
(edited)

Do we know for sure that MTV filmed this?  If so, this might be a game-changer.  Or at least, one can hope.

Edited by Fosca
Mar
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Do we know for sure that MTV filmed this?  If so, this might be a game-changer.  Or at least, one can hope.

The Ashley never prints anything before verifying it and she definitely has someone involved with production as a source. I believe her when she says the whole thing was captured on film.

• Love 15

See all this shit proves she is the unstable one and it hasnt been Barb all these years. Look at her face in that picture, she could kill someone next time running into cars and mailboxes much less hurt one of her own kids. Bitch is unstable

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

The Ashley never prints anything before verifying it and she definitely has someone involved with production as a source. I believe her when she says the whole thing was captured on film.

Yeah, The Ashley has always been on point with what she reports about these fuckers. I kept checking there yesterday to see if the Jenelle gun story was going to pop up. It's like when the Enquirer, or OK reports something, I wait for TMZ or People to report it before I'll think it has any legitimacy. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

30830229_385733221835296_596151296159907840_n.jpg

No one is trying to “tread” on you Jenelle.  No one would have a problem with you having weapons if y’all weren’t freaking psycho! That’s the problem. You did it to yourself. 

1 hour ago, NannyBails said:

It also makes me wonder ... what was the film crew thinking at the time this all went down?  They could potentially have filmed a murder or two.

Kristen was probably saying “Jenelly stop. Wait Jenelly!”

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 18

I got the impression MTV was "there" as in, in town to film, not actually there for the event - but that the cameras were set up in the car and captured it.  

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

See all this shit proves she is the unstable one and it hasnt been Barb all these years. Look at her face in that picture, she could kill someone next time running into cars and mailboxes much less hurt one of her own kids. Bitch is unstable

The most horrifying part of it is that she really and truly believes her actions were justified and that she's the victim in the whole thing. If pigs start flying and she is held accountable, it'll be the other driver's fault if she gets fired, loses visits with Jace and Kaiser goes to live with Doris. Well, the other driver and Barb. Becuase, ya know, if Barb would have just handed Jace over when Jenelle demanded, he wouldn't be in therapy and she wouldn't have been driving on that road.

• Love 18
(edited)

First off, he probably slammed on his brakes because she was trying to ram his ass and then when she almost did he was trying to get away from her but this crazy bitch thinks he is the one with the problem.  Look at her face in the picture. Holy balls. Then follows him on his property. She is absolutely insane plus a liar.

Remember when Barb was going out for a drink and they followed her claiming all sorts of shit?

It is on MSN and US Weekly now.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 17

HIgh five to all my board buddies who take precautions to not be a potential victim.

As I've read the situation and from what we know, Jen-yell and the stranger she followed home were both in the wrong to pull out a gun.  If either one of them had fired, it would not have been a case of self defense.  They were both wrong for multiple reasons.

North Carolina is an open carry state, and as I understand it, your car is an extension of your home so it is legal to carry in your vehicle.  It varies from state to state magazine capacities and such.  NC doesn't seem to have any restrictions on that.

Everything I'm stating is as I understand it.  One major thing I've been told and my husband was on a grand jury (and heard several "iffy" cases of self defense), if you use your weapon in self defense, you will still be arrested.  Their will be an investigation of what took place and the district attorney will decide to drop the charges or decide what the charge will be.  

To claim self defense:

1) you must be in fear for your life.

2)  you cannot go starting shit with someone then pull out a gun and or shoot them when they get the better of you.  That's not self defense.  Apply this to the Jen-yell road rage incident.

3) self defense in your home is a bit different.  I had a state trooper and the instructor at my CCL class tell me, use the "eaves of your house" rule.  If someone is under the eaves of your house breaking in you have the right to defend yourself.   If your shop out back or your car is being burglarized, you do not have the right to defend personal property.  You have the right to defend your life and other people inside, but you should not go outside looking for a fight.  Call 911 and be ready if they do try to come inside.  Apply this to the Jen-yell road rage incident.

There is so much to it and every situation is different.  Good judgment, logic and reasoning are major factors of self defense with lethal force.  Jen-yell has none of those.

A few years ago, I had a road rage person tailgating me, honking, flashing their lights, shaking their fist, in general being a raging lunatic.   I drove to the nearest police station and drove over to where some sheriff deputies were in the parking lot.  If I hadn't seen them my next step would have been to call 911.  The road rage asshole drove away and left me alone.  I didn't escalate the situation or engage with them and I was scared.  I told the deputies what was going on and showed them the vehicle so one of the deputies drove after them.  I never followed up on it so I don't know what happened.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, The Ashley has always been on point with what she reports about these fuckers. I kept checking there yesterday to see if the Jenelle gun story was going to pop up. It's like when the Enquirer, or OK reports something, I wait for TMZ or People to report it before I'll think it has any legitimacy. 

I just popped on MSN and it was on there as well, under their Entertainment section. When you click on the story it goes to US Weekly

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

First off, he probably slammed on his brakes because she was trying to ram his ass and then when she almost did he was trying to get away from her but this crazy bitch thinks he is the one with the problem.  Look at her face in the picture. Holy balls. Then follows him on his property. She is absolutely insane plus a liar.

Remember when Barb was going out for a drink and they followed her claiming all sorts of shit?

added quote cuz the thread was moving fast!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Another stellar moment from Jenelle. In front of kids of course.

Of course she will try to spin it as trying to protect Jace...all the while, the fact that she PURPOSELY CRASHED HER CAR with him inside will be swept under the rug. As disgusting & scary as the gun aspect is, I still can't get over the fact that she PURPOSELY CRASHED HER CAR with her child inside. 

• Love 17

Can you imagine what went through Barb's head when she found out about this? I doubt Jenelle told her about it when they did the drop off. So, she asks Jace how his weekend was and he tells her Jenelle  drove like a maniac while chasing some guy to his home, drove over his mailbox, smashed into two of his cars, then pulled a gun. Poor Barb probably had to pull over to keep from crashing. 

• Love 18

If she followed this guy to his house, I don't know how she could claim self-defense. 

Only in Jenelle's world does a routine errand end in an armed road rage stand-off. I wonder how much good therapy can even do at this point when Jace is continually exposed to dangerous situations such as this.

• Love 21
(edited)
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I'm sure endangering the welfare of a child is a definite. Front seat, easy access to a firearm, reckless driving, using cell while driving, the list goes on. Then, she goes home and acts like life with the Brady Bunch of the Swamp is just wonderful. I bet Lurch was absolutely beaming with pride when she told him she chased someone to their home and pulled a gun on them.

So...the thing that gives me pause here is....the South (I say this as a Southerner and a gun owner).

Plenty of people carry around weapons in their cars here (as it's seen as an extension of their home in these open carry states, it's legal), so I kind of wonder if she would indeed be charged with endangering the children just because of the gun (the other stuff- reckless driving, etc, I could see) while also having their kids in the car with them.  I think a ton of people would have a fit if some girl from reality TV (who they don't understand is a horrible person in general because they don't watch the show) got in trouble for having a gun and a child in her car....because lots of parents in the South do that every single day.  It would likely ignite a huge blow back from the pro-gun side if she got in trouble for that.

I can totally see her being charged for reckless endangerment of a child for chasing the guy, crashing her car into his property, and brandishing/threatening with the gun, but just having the gun in the car at the same time as a kid is in the car is totally not going to fly as a reason to charge her with reckless endangerment of a child in a state like North Carolina (or anywhere in the South). 

They won't touch that with a ten foot pole, because DAs like getting re-elected (and may one day want to run for a bigger office, for which the NRA would give them a "rating" that voters can look at to see their records on gun rights) and not want to draw too much negative attention to themselves or the local government/court system.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 8

That poor dog... it looked like she was aiming at him for a second. (I know she passed like a foot away from him, but that’s still closer than I would want an inexperienced rider going near my dog)

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thanks! I didn't note that. These bitches traumatized me today. 

I thought it was Jace at first too (wild colors of dirt bike gear don't lean either masculine, or feminine to me), but then I realized that would never fly on THE LAND. David could have a son who is a linebacker in the NFL & he would forbid him from wearing pink laces in October. 

• Love 12

Whew! I just want him at home. Barbra posted his newest cub buckles on Instagram and folks are commenting on the latest news.

The belt loops instead of badges is a great idea. No more waiting for your mom being in the mood to hand sew those badges. 

• Love 14
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

Can he just not talk or grunt. I hate his voice.  

I guess they are back to pretending everything is ok. Nothing happened to us, Look! 

• Love 9

I hate his voice, too. Our son grew up riding dirtbikes and at age 27, still has one. I can't be 100% positive, but I think she's riding  a Yamaha 80. They're not very big but they can haul ass. I'm glad she's wearing all the gear she should be wearing. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I hate his voice, too. Our son grew up riding dirtbikes and at age 27, still has one. I can't be 100% positive, but I think she's riding  a Yamaha 80. They're not very big but they can haul ass. I'm glad she's wearing all the gear she should be wearing. 

I love riding dirt bikes. I haven’t done it in yrs but I miss it on pretty days.  

• Love 4