Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 4/13/2018 at 6:03 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Thank you!! It hasn't been the greatest so far...I'm at work, Jenelle hasn't been fired, and as of my knowledge right now, nobody has installed a chandelier over my bathtub. A birthday wish from a PTV homey is the first step in turning this day around! 

Hope your day improved after work! ??? Friday nights often have a way of turning a bad day around, or at least the thought that Saturday morning is coming up. 

I had a crappy day Friday, too. My boss called me in after work to flip out at me over something really minor. My job is just getting too stressful, and he is the worst. He has caused several people to leave (and I'm about to be one of them), and a few others at retirement age who were staying on because they liked their job to retire. If he doesn't like you, he does everything he can to make your life miserable. He has completely undermined my confidence, and heavily implied Friday that it's a good thing I'm not a parent, because I have bad judgment and would be a crappy one. And I'm telling you, the issue was super minor!

i've just been thinking more and more this weekend about how unfair it is that I (and most of us here) have made the "right" decisions, and then idiots like jenelle are rewarded for being trash. I chose not to get pregnant as a teen, went to college, got a responsible job, worked really hard at my job and got good performance reviews up until now, and didn't have any quickie courtships / weddings / kids with people I didn't know. Now I am 30 and single, no kids, and facing having to find a new job, possibly career. It's just been burning me up more than ever that people like Jenelle (and all of these girls, at some point) have such an amazing life because they are irresponsible hot messes. Obviously, most girls like them are living their lives in shambles, but the ones on this show are so protected from any kind of failure and can make awful choices while still living like doctors. The ones that somewhat have their lives together, like Chelsea, are praised to no end for just taking basic care of their kids and not having a record, and even Jenelle is praised by delusional idiot groupies. Then I am crucified for things like a student quietly whispering something mean to another student while they were doing their work across the room, and I was helping someone else. I know this is slightly O/T, but certainly I am not the only one who feels this way? I usually don't take it so seriously, but I'm just feeling like my life is hitting a real rough spot, people are being so incredibly hard on me, and there is no reward for doing what's right! /rant

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I usually don't take it so seriously, but I'm just feeling like my life is hitting a real rough spot, people are being so incredibly hard on me, and there is no reward for doing what's right! /rant

Sorry I edited down to your last paragraph, because I am 100% with you on everything you said. And I’m sorry you feel that way, I’m right there with you and it absolutely SUCKS. For lack of a better term! I feel like my life is falling apart around me, despite doing stuff “the right way” (even when I was a 20 something fuck up!) and then we have these dipshits, building swimmin’ holes and buying their 6th car. For what?! Being incredibly selfish and irresponsible?! At times when morale is low, it feels like a big fat fuck you to anyone who has ever made a smart choice.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

Sorry I edited down to your last paragraph, because I am 100% with you on everything you said. And I’m sorry you feel that way, I’m right there with you and it absolutely SUCKS. For lack of a better term! I feel like my life is falling apart around me, despite doing stuff “the right way” (even when I was a 20 something fuck up!) and then we have these dipshits, building swimmin’ holes and buying their 6th car. For what?! Being incredibly selfish and irresponsible?! At times when morale is low, it feels like a big fat fuck you to anyone who has ever made a smart choice.

Yesssss!!!! I hate that your life is sucking right now too, although it is nice to know you're not the only one. I'm trying to have faith that this is happening for a reason and things will turn around, but it is soooo hard. I think back to a year ago when I was in a happy relationship leading to marriage, and everything was going great at work, and wonder how things could change so fast!

I'd even settle for a group of insane fans who congratulate me on everything I do, haha, without the money! I made a yummy dinner tonight...honey mustard chicken legs (from scratch recipe), rice, beans, and strawberries. Pretty simple, normal, everyday dinner, but if one of these girls made it, they would have all their little groupies shouting about how they are the reincarnation of Betty Crocker, they're sooooo healthy, their own mother never cooked a homemade meal, etc. I feel like literally no one appreciates anything I do, while these girls get accolades and money left and right. Ugh. When you're down after making all the "right" choices, it truly does feel like a giant F you!

• Love 12

I wonder if Nathan knows that UBT is "black"; that might be enough motivation for him to really help his mom get his perfect "master race" son Kaiser out of there.  

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Mkay said:

842F147B-40DB-4D44-8B70-22834217242F.jpeg

So this tabathalynne makes an observation and is actually friendly about it, calls Eggsley precious and beautiful and UBT responds by calling her a bitch. I mean, I'm not surprised

• Love 23

As a 50 year old who can relate, I will say that being married with kids is not the only "good" life out there. Life has a way of twisting and turning in unexpected ways and you have to learn to enjoy the ride, wherever it takes you.

• Love 19
23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yea, to the corners of the house and AROUND the pool. ??‍♀️

1219EF86-61FA-45ED-8964-3C9592046E3D.jpeg

89BF5174-E5FA-4EA2-AE6A-320CD2397EBF.jpeg

Can anyone explain the purpose of this fence?  Does it keep other people or animals out or does Jenelle think this is how a fence works and if she keeps the door locked she is fine? I'm really stumped why someone would fence part of a pool.

• Love 7

@Christina87 and @Enya Face....Just think, long game. You're in your 30s, just at the beginning of reaping the rewards for your hard work. These girls are like flash in the pan, grabbing at the success they have now through chance. With their backgrounds, lack of long term support, lack of ambition, addictions, and personality disorders, they have little chance of continuing their success even to their mid 30s. 

The way Jenelle systematically alienates everyone...and is then rewarded for it from MTV...that's just one in a million. Once MTV is gone, she'll flail from rung to lower rung, hanging on to whatever new man she thinks is her soul mate. She'll find her own level eventually. And it won't be anywhere near where you end up. Slow and steady wins the race. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

@Christina87 and @Enya Face....Just think, long game. You're in your 30s, just at the beginning of reaping the rewards for your hard work. These girls are like flash in the pan, grabbing at the success they have now through chance. With their backgrounds, lack of long term support, lack of ambition, addictions, and personality disorders, they have little chance of continuing their success even to their mid 30s. 

The way Jenelle systematically alienates everyone...and is then rewarded for it from MTV...that's just one in a million. Once MTV is gone, she'll flail from rung to lower rung, hanging on to whatever new man she thinks is her soul mate. She'll find her own level eventually. And it won't be anywhere near where you end up. Slow and steady wins the race. 

And to add to this honestly most of them aren’t successful. Having multiple children by different men, wasting money on things they don’t need, acting like jerks on social media does not equal success in my book. Who cares if they have a pool or whatever?  I would rather be true to myself, kind, and share life with my husband and son. And hey, working a normal job is good too—nothing wrong with working for the same employer for 20 years.  The point being these things take time and are worth more than flaunting temporary money on social media. Chelsea does have her priorities straight I think. She loves her family and that is her focus right now. Nothing wrong with that and she remains kind to others.

• Love 17
8 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

@Christina87 & @Enya Face...trust me, you aren't the only one(s) who feel that way. I'm right there with you. 

Me every time I see Kail go on another vacation:

GMPu.gif

That’s funny @MYPEOPLEARENORDIC, pretty much all these girls make me like

Axsy.gif

Edited by TexasGal
Forgot to add: Except Chelsea
  • Love 15
On 4/15/2018 at 3:23 PM, Christina87 said:

Yesssss!!!! I hate that your life is sucking right now too, although it is nice to know you're not the only one. I'm trying to have faith that this is happening for a reason and things will turn around, but it is soooo hard. I think back to a year ago when I was in a happy relationship leading to marriage, and everything was going great at work, and wonder how things could change so fast!

I'd even settle for a group of insane fans who congratulate me on everything I do, haha, without the money! I made a yummy dinner tonight...honey mustard chicken legs (from scratch recipe), rice, beans, and strawberries. Pretty simple, normal, everyday dinner, but if one of these girls made it, they would have all their little groupies shouting about how they are the reincarnation of Betty Crocker, they're sooooo healthy, their own mother never cooked a homemade meal, etc. I feel like literally no one appreciates anything I do, while these girls get accolades and money left and right. Ugh. When you're down after making all the "right" choices, it truly does feel like a giant F you!

If it helps, that dinner sounds delicious! Your reward, I think, is strong relationships and an easy happy life. Women like Jenelle, in spite of their followers and hangers-on, have no real relationships and are profoundly unhappy. You may not get the instant gratification of a hundred likes, but you have a stable, happy life even with its ups and downs. And a horde of people who idolize you here on PTV!

• Love 14
12 hours ago, monagatuna said:

If it helps, that dinner sounds delicious! Your reward, I think, is strong relationships and an easy happy life. Women like Jenelle, in spite of their followers and hangers-on, have no real relationships and are profoundly unhappy. You may not get the instant gratification of a hundred likes, but you have a stable, happy life even with its ups and downs. And a horde of people who idolize you here on PTV!

Awwwww thank you!!!! You are so sweet! Yes, our PTV group is awsome and so supportive. I think that is true that deep down, jenelle knows she is not an amazing person and probably is very unhappy. She also has to be unhappy with UBT, though she won't admit it. That's a good perspective to have. Us normal people have real friends and caring family members, while people like Jenelle have insane, delusional groupies, but not much else. And the groupies will leave eventually!

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Awwwww thank you!!!! You are so sweet! Yes, our PTV group is awsome and so supportive. I think that is true that deep down, jenelle knows she is not an amazing person and probably is very unhappy. She also has to be unhappy with UBT, though she won't admit it. That's a good perspective to have. Us normal people have real friends and caring family members, while people like Jenelle have insane, delusional groupies, but not much else. And the groupies will leave eventually!

I don't think Jenelle has the capability to think she's not the most amazing person on the planet. People like her have NO self awareness and are unable to be accountable for mistakes they make. 20 years from now, when she's on husband/soulmate number 40 and living hand to mouth in some shithole, her shitty life will be someone else's fault. Instead of looking back and thinking she wasted millions of dollars and her youth on abusive men and stupid decisions, she'll blame Barb, Jace, Courtland, Tori, Nathan, UBT, Kaiser, MTV, anyone but herself. As long as she has the possibility of a MTV paycheck and being on TV, she'll have assorted soulmates and hangers on. Once that's gone, they'll be gone, too. Then, she'll be broke and cruising bars for soulmates and party friends.

• Love 16
17 hours ago, TexasGal said:

That’s funny @MYPEOPLEARENORDIC, pretty much all these girls make me like

Axsy.gif

On 4/16/2018 at 12:30 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

@Christina87 & @Enya Face...trust me, you aren't the only one(s) who feel that way. I'm right there with you. 

Me every time I see Kail go on another vacation:

GMPu.gif

God I miss that show! Betty is my spirit animal.

• Love 9
On 4/14/2018 at 11:47 PM, jerseydeviljohn said:

So, help me understand, here.

The guy shaves his head...He's a Skinhead.

The guy has black friends at some event...He is certainly a racist asshole for pointing out he has black friends?

I understand the hate for these jackass's, but really?

Yeah, for me really. He has spouted off so much hatred & ignorance for so long, that he gets zero passes from me, and I will jump to the conclusion that is the most based in hate when it comes to either one of them.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:54 AM, MaggieG said:

So this tabathalynne makes an observation and is actually friendly about it, calls Eggsley precious and beautiful and UBT responds by calling her a bitch.

^^THIS right here is an example of the behavior that warrants my reactions. The Easons are the only ones I see who deserve the "really?". 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, for me really. He has spouted off so much hatred & ignorance for so long, that he gets zero passes from me, and I will jump to the conclusion that is the most based in hate when it comes to either one of them.

^^THIS right here is an example of the behavior that warrants my reactions. The Easons are the only ones I see who deserve the "really?". 

Jenelle surely did do a good job of finding someone just as awful as she is! I mean...a lot of people are assholes, but finding someone on THIS level is like a diamond in the rough...

• Love 24
On 4/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Christina87 said:

Hope your day improved after work! ??? Friday nights often have a way of turning a bad day around, or at least the thought that Saturday morning is coming up. 

I had a crappy day Friday, too. My boss called me in after work to flip out at me over something really minor. My job is just getting too stressful, and he is the worst. He has caused several people to leave (and I'm about to be one of them), and a few others at retirement age who were staying on because they liked their job to retire. If he doesn't like you, he does everything he can to make your life miserable. He has completely undermined my confidence, and heavily implied Friday that it's a good thing I'm not a parent, because I have bad judgment and would be a crappy one. And I'm telling you, the issue was super minor!

i've just been thinking more and more this weekend about how unfair it is that I (and most of us here) have made the "right" decisions, and then idiots like jenelle are rewarded for being trash. I chose not to get pregnant as a teen, went to college, got a responsible job, worked really hard at my job and got good performance reviews up until now, and didn't have any quickie courtships / weddings / kids with people I didn't know. Now I am 30 and single, no kids, and facing having to find a new job, possibly career. It's just been burning me up more than ever that people like Jenelle (and all of these girls, at some point) have such an amazing life because they are irresponsible hot messes. Obviously, most girls like them are living their lives in shambles, but the ones on this show are so protected from any kind of failure and can make awful choices while still living like doctors. The ones that somewhat have their lives together, like Chelsea, are praised to no end for just taking basic care of their kids and not having a record, and even Jenelle is praised by delusional idiot groupies. Then I am crucified for things like a student quietly whispering something mean to another student while they were doing their work across the room, and I was helping someone else. I know this is slightly O/T, but certainly I am not the only one who feels this way? I usually don't take it so seriously, but I'm just feeling like my life is hitting a real rough spot, people are being so incredibly hard on me, and there is no reward for doing what's right! /rant

I am a little late to the party but think of it this way; you don't live with a speckled psycho who is one bad argument away from expiring your social security number.; you're employable because you don't have an extensive criminal record and have marketable skills that can help you find gainful employment while Jenelle and Lurch will be up shit's creek when the gravy train ends and finally, you don't have multiple kids with multiple men and thus haven't lessened your potential of finding a suitable long term partner. 

• Love 18

Hey David, you don’t like for anyone to comment on the safety of your kid’s seat belt, don’t comment on Leah’s kids. I think Maryssa wore makeup during cheer, too. 

• Love 15

I think they're wearing too much make-up, but I also think that David can take his patriarchy and shove it as far as commenting that he's surprised Corey lets her wear that much make-up. 

I know the children's mom is Leah and well, she's Leah and all.....but the idea that only a father has any say over what is or isn't appropriate for a girl to wear is really what got to me here.  I just feel like it's insinuating that fathers/men should have ultimate control over the bodies and autonomy of the women in their family (even that of the other parent, if she's a woman, as women apparently shouldn't be able to make decisions on their own about how much make-up the children should or shouldn't wear to a cheer competition). 

Also, I'm pretty sure Maryssa is rocking some pretty similar make-up artistry here, but it perhaps doesn't look as intense because her coloring isn't as fair as Gracie's (which makes the make-up seems extra heavy):

(Click on the pic to see it better.)

jenelle.png

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19

More of the same.  

I Understand about the makeup. I don’t like all that crap on their face. But David can’t come out swinging when he’s guilty of doing the same with his daughter.  I hope Corey and Jeremy tear into him!

• Love 16

It pisses me off to no end that David can't just play nice and let it go! Jenelle really needs to be fired. They are alienating their castmates and causing a hostile work environment. I would not just be nervous about my physical safety, but also scared of what they would say at reunions. That can't be fun for the other girls! They shouldn't have to be around david or Jenelle at all. Kail is insufferable, but manages to be nice to Leah and Chelsea. I doubt many of us would write a critical comment on our coworker's social media, and they shouldn't get away with it, either. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

Hey David, you don’t like for anyone to comment on the safety of your kid’s seat belt, don’t comment on Leah’s kids. I think Maryssa wore makeup during cheer, too. 

Because men have the final say on how much makeup is worn?

• Love 11

It's been repeated several, several times over the past few days that these photos were taken after/during a cheer competition. Heavy stage makeup is often atrocious once you're offstage, as the audience needs the heavy makeup to be able to really see your facial expressions. The bright lights wash you out so you have to draw your face on. While I can't believe I'm defending Leah or her oversexualization of her daughters, there's a reasonable explanation for it. I was in plays up until high school, and some of the stuff I wore on stage was downright clownish offstage. Yet we still did cast parties and took cast pictures while still wearing the makeup, including posing with our parents. This is really not the big deal David and the "makeup on a little girl!" people are making it out to be. I doubt she's taking Addie on her Wal Mart excursions tarted up like this (of course, not putting it past her...).

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

They are both smoking crack tonight.  Good grief!  (There are 4 separate pictures in this tweet)

He's so delusional it's actually terrifying. Also, I'm pretty sure he has sent death threats before, and/or rape threats. So...

• Love 11

Why are the even bringing it to this level?  Making videos about it in your car out on the land. This is the type of crazy people you report to homeland security. David with his psycho guns and ranting on Facebook about the government. They will be on the news for more than Teen Mom one day. 

• Love 19

I haven’t watch her Instagram rant. I know I can’t. My blood pressure would go through the roof.  Gah! 

I haven’t turned the volume up. So for those who can handle it, here ya go. 

• Love 10

So I watched the video this morning, as my darling husband had it waiting for me. Exactly what did Leah say on Kail's podcast that was so offensive to UBT? I didn't listen but I thought she just implied that general UBT/Jenelle bs happened at the reunion. Why does that constitute Leah getting targeted but UBT? Why do these fools make me want to defend Leah, of all people?

• Love 15