Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I thought she only listened to country now. 

That song she was listening to is by "Bhad Bhabie" aka The Cash Me Outside girl and Jenelle only posted that because she is news worthy as she just started a tour and was nominated for a billboard award right around when Jenelle posted this.  

• Love 8

Ok, jenelle really looks scary here. The hatred in her eyes is terrifying! She looks ready to punch someone. Why get so heated over THAT? It is not a big deal! I bet you anything UBT told her to make that video to clear his name. What utter pieces of trash! I really, really think one or both of them will kill someone!

• Love 11

These people are so fucked. Don’t they have anything better to do? 

Also David judging anyone’s parenting is a laugh. He’s a psycho abuser and almost killed his son before he was even born. Other then obvious mental illnesses these hillbilly fucks have to be on something with all this ranting.

• Love 19
7 hours ago, smhjess said:

That song she was listening to is by "Bhad Bhabie" aka The Cash Me Outside girl and Jenelle only posted that because she is news worthy as she just started a tour and was nominated for a billboard award right around when Jenelle posted this.  

Oh sweet Jesus! ??‍♀️ Jenelle’s twin. The catch me outside girl. 

2 hours ago, druzy said:

People on Twitter think this is directed at Jenelle:

Absolutely!

4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ok, jenelle really looks scary here. The hatred in her eyes is terrifying! She looks ready to punch someone. Why get so heated over THAT? It is not a big deal! I bet you anything UBT told her to make that video to clear his name. What utter pieces of trash! I really, really think one or both of them will kill someone!

I couldn’t watch it.  I watch less than a minute with the volume off.  Someone said UBT was sitting beside her.  I guess he talks or grunts. I don’t know.  Whatever a lurch does.  Hahaha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Ok, I will readily admit that I’m old and I don’t get the whole nose/ears/animal whatever filter thing at all, but WHY would you rant about this while putting dog ears and nose on your face?  (Besides, ya know, drugs.)  So, it’s all a joke?  Or, your bitchy words will be softened by the stupid filter?  

• Love 19

Old picture. Another lie.  Best comparison I found on instagram was Kaiser’s birthday party 2017. It was cold today and she was wearing a hoodie.  She didn’t have Jace and she isn’t that skinny anymore. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
On 4/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Yeah, for me really. He has spouted off so much hatred & ignorance for so long, that he gets zero passes from me, and I will jump to the conclusion that is the most based in hate when it comes to either one of them.

^^THIS right here is an example of the behavior that warrants my reactions. The Easons are the only ones I see who deserve the "really?". 

Thank you x 100.

If David being a domestic abuser by pushing his pregnant girlfriend out of her car doesn't warrant hate, I don't know what does.

• Love 24
14 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

He also had no visitation with his son for a long time.   He is disgusting on so many levels.

Right? Did Leah ever push anyone out of a moving vehicle? Didn't think so. 

Leah is no saint, but she has been doing somewhat better lately, and I definitely don't fear for her kids the way I do for the kids on the land. If anything, at least she's good at picking dick that turn into good daddies. 

• Love 19

That video makes me so happy! I love seeing how happy and carefree Jace is when he's with Barb. UBT would tell him to put his nose in the corner if he ever dared to laugh and be carefree. I love Barb!

The video below was edited with someone else's voice.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

I love this so much! Barb is a great mother to these boys. It's awesome to see her and Jace so happy and carefree with each other. You can tell Jace can be himself around her, unlike with his egg donor.

BB King & Eric Clapton? OMG guitar gods! *bows*

Barb has great taste in music.

Love the video. That is what a family is all about.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, druzy said:

That video makes me so happy! I love seeing how happy and carefree Jace is when he's with Barb. UBT would tell him to put his nose in the corner if he ever dared to laugh and be carefree. I love Barb!

He would probably call him gay if he ever saw him dancing or being carefree. I think "fancy pants figure skater" is his euphemism for gay when the cameras rolled.

• Love 14

I love that video of Barbra and the boys!  It’s so natural.  Jenelle would have everyone in matching jammies and the video would be the 8th take.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, druzy said:

This one is my favorite.  ?? He was reading the comments under one of his Instagram post. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Is Jessica and UBT's sister Amber spending the day with them?

Is amber his sister, too?  Is Jenelle mad she wasn’t invited? 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Is amber his sister, too?  Is Jenelle mad she wasn’t invited? 

Yes. I think this is April and Amber. I think Amber was on the boat with Jenelle when they blew the horn?

This is insane. They were all on the same river? I had no clue that UBT had two other sisters. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Three Amber's and two April's.

What is it with these A names? Did they all buy the same baby names book?

Oh, wait. Two Jessica's. Nathan's ex-girlfriend was named Jessica.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8

Is that David's real dad?  He must be so embarrassed. I'll tell ya, my dad is 79 years old but if I tried that shit and disrespected him it wouldn't take more than a look to make me start apologizing.

Jenelle's got two siblings with severe mental issues right? She's not far behind them, her's just hasn't manifested itself fully yet.  She got a devil bingo when she met David though, he's just greasing that slip and slide to Hell with slimy swamp water blowing that air horn all the way down.

• Love 10

I need some clarification. I read those tweets, but I am not clear what happened. Did J&D cause a ruckus on the river? What about the horn? I am sorry, I don't really understand Twitter.

• Love 10

I would say someone's feelers are hurt that they didn't get invited to the boat birthday party.

If those two put HALF as much energy into parenting their kids as they do into being assholes IRL and on soshul media, they would have custody of ALL their children.

Alas, I guess parenting well quietly isn't as instantaneously gratifying as calling people names.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Oh, I think Jenelle has been clearly manifesting her sociopathy and severe mental illness for years now.

Yeah, you're right about that.  Guess she's just letting that freak flag fly full force now that she's got a wing man. David has taken her down to a whole "nother level of fucked up.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I need some clarification. I read those tweets, but I am not clear what happened. Did J&D cause a ruckus on the river? What about the horn? I am sorry, I don't really understand Twitter.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confused. I have no clue what's going on. Who blew the air horn at who??!! 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

53 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confused. I have no clue what's going on. Who blew the air horn at who??!! 

I think this is what happened. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing any details.

David has three sisters (he may have more but they weren't involved).

Jessica is his sister who is no longer talking to Jenelle or David. She tweets about Jenelle being a bad influence on David. She once tweeted that there is a line of girls waiting to date David as soon as he leaves Jenelle.

April and Amber are David's sisters. Either they share the same birthday or their birthdays are a few days apart.

Yesterday David's mom was on Jenelle and David's boat.

Jessica, Amber, April, Jessica's dad and Renee (maybe their dad's girlfriend or wife or friend) were on another boat. To give you a visual here is Jessica's post:

Both boats were on the river.

Jenelle's boat passed Jessica's boat. Someone gave Jessica's mother ( who was on Jenelle's boat) that blow horn. She was told by someone on Jenelle's boat to use it when they passed Jessica's boat to signal Happy Birthday to her daughters (April and Amber).

According to Jessica's private message with her twitter friend (a private message on Twitter is called a Direct Message. The only people who can read it is the person who sends it and the person who receives it. Kind of like an email). Jessica said that David's mother didn't use the blow horn in a taunting way, she was tricked into blowing the horn. Jessica also said that David was texting his sister's during the boat battle and wishing them a happy birthday. Jessica gave her twitter friend permission to post her private messages regarding the incident on Twitter.

During the boat battle Jenelle tweeted that Jessica doesn't have custody of her kids. Jessica's son responded and said Jenelle doesn't know what she is talking about and Jessica tweeted her son and said I don't want you to worry about this.  

Jenelle eventually deleted many of her tweets regarding the boat battle.

Aren't you glad you asked? ?

• Love 19

Thank you Sweet Jesus. I never would have figured out that story without your help @druzy.

I got a kick out of you referring to it as a boat battle.

Is there only one river near these people? Is it near The Land? Is this their version of cruising in cars like we do here on California?

11 minutes ago, druzy said:

That kid is not only barefoot, she has a loaded diaper.

• Love 15