Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I agree but Barbara has to stop trying to be "friends" with them and start taking a more hardened approach. She should never have done this...her strategy of keeping them close was a failure. I'm sorry, Barbara makes me mad...the drunken weekend with Jenelle and the Instagram live mess about "killing Kail" was really inappropriate for a woman her age. She above everyone else knows Jenelle well enough to realize that her daughter will always back up and be loyal to whatever the swamp beast wants her to do. And Jenelle will continue to fight Barbara and pull dirty tricks to get Jace back just like she did with Ensley. I'm afraid she's burned a few bridges with Nathan and Doris when she threw them under the bus after she tattled to Nathan that Kaiser was being mistreated by David. 

27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

100%. I can't decide if it's guilt, co-dependency, addiction to drama or a combination of the three, but Barb needs to wake up and realize a normal relationship with Jenelle is never going to happen. As you noted, Jenelle's #1 priority will always be whichever loser she's with at the moment. Barb and Jace are just pawns in their sick little games. Similar to Kaiser's birthday party, any concessions Barb makes to her daughter only gives Jenelle ammo to go to the judge and say "Seeeeee, I'm not dangerous! My own mother hangs out with me all the time!." Cut her loose and move on.

Both of you are very right and I agree with you both. 

My heart breaks for Barb partly because she (and this entire situation) reminds me so much of Mrs B who took care of my sister and my Grandfather. She passed away in 2011, and she had a daughter who was not quite as bad as Jenelle (she raised her little grandson and died when he was 15). She was a pure hearted, kind, nurturing loving person- who was a hard worker but not very bright (IQ wise). Life dealt her some bad hands and she had kids who didn’t appreciate her. 

I see so much of Barb in her and I just don’t want Barb to die and leave Jace with no one! Her taking custody was the best thing she could’ve done at the time, and now the best thing she can do is accept that Jenelle is not going to change and mourn the relationship she could’ve had with her daughter. Jenelle is evil point blank. 

• Love 10

Jenelle is a piece of shit. Posting about her FAT tummy tea. I sent them a message this morning about how sick it is that they are still sponsoring her posts and paying Jenelle, even though I know it’s a waste of time. Because they’re not even a legit company. I also pointed out how stupid it is, on top of morally fucked up it is to support an abuser, that they have a bloated asshole who recently gained weight talking about how she’s using their product and it’s made her stomach flat. Assholes.

• Love 22

Imagine testifying against your evil father and a week later that evil father and his evil wife put you on a raft that they attach to their motorboat and they drive that motorboat so fast that you have to hold on for your life. That was Maryssa's experience yesterday. Jace joined her for the that ride from hell.

I know people will say that it was fun- but those kids were abused by those evil bastards. There is no trust and no security there.

image.png.a510cefe644d8de52ebdcf9a52522285.png

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jace joined her for the that ride from hell.

I thought Barb refused to hand him over? So much for that moment of good judgment.

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I thought Barb refused to hand him over? So much for that moment of good judgment.

She can only refuse for so long.  She has to abide by the original agreement or she risks having even more issues, etc. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, alexa said:

She can only refuse for so long.  She has to abide by the original agreement or she risks having even more issues, etc. 

She didn't refuse, Jace did! 

I did see that he was expected to join them later in the weekend.

Pieces of shit. *spits*

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle is a piece of shit. Posting about her FAT tummy tea. I sent them a message this morning about how sick it is that they are still sponsoring her posts and paying Jenelle, even though I know it’s a waste of time. Because they’re not even a legit company. I also pointed out how stupid it is, on top of morally fucked up it is to support an abuser, that they have a bloated asshole who recently gained weight talking about how she’s using their product and it’s made her stomach flat. Assholes.

Agreed 100%! I just can't understand why ANY company would say, "Jenelle Evans! She has TONS of fans! I want my company's name associated with her!" Sadly, she does have rabid fans on Facebook...and I don't want to be mean...but I've never seen a rabid Jenelle fan who probably has disposable income. Especially given that most of her fans say things like, "if u don't like Jenelle u can have several seats. She has grown n i shud no cuz I had a drug problem 2 n I ain't easy 2 get better. Now I am a SAHM of 1 cuz I don't got custody of 3 my kids Jenelle just don't got custody of 1 so if I is a good mom clearly she is 2 SMH. N my boyfriend done left me so jenelle gives me hope that 1 day I will meet a gud man like David who luvs me 4 me. So what Jenelle n david don't work I don't either believe me I cud get a job at food lion but I ain't gonna miss time with my kid Jenelle fills the same way n all the hatters needs to shut up cuz Jenelle n me been thru stuff they hasn't."

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

I'm just guessing when Jace refused to initially get in the SUV from Hell, Babs took him herself after he calmed down and promised him he was coming back home. She has no choice. If she does not, it gives Janelle ammo in court. She is holding her breath until he comes back but at least she can have a proper shower.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Agreed 100%! I just can't understand why ANY company would say, "Jenelle Evans! She has TONS of fans! I want my company's name associated with her!" Sadly, she does have rabid fans on Facebook...and I don't want to be mean...but I've never seen a rabid Jenelle fan who probably has disposable income. Especially given that most of her fans say things like, "if u don't like Jenelle u can have several seats. She has grown n i shud no cuz I had a drug problem 2 n I ain't easy 2 get better. Now I am a SAHM of 1 cuz I don't got custody of 3 my kids Jenelle just don't got custody of 1 so if I is a good mom clearly she is 2 SMH. N my boyfriend done left me so jenelle gives me hope that 1 day I will meet a gud man like David who luvs me 4 me. So what Jenelle n david don't work I don't either believe me I cud get a job at food lion but I ain't gonna miss time with my kid Jenelle fills the same way n all the hatters needs to shut up cuz Jenelle n me been thru stuff they hasn't."

OI that comment lmao. sadly, it's not far from the truth with a lot of her fans.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle is a piece of shit. Posting about her FAT tummy tea. I sent them a message this morning about how sick it is that they are still sponsoring her posts and paying Jenelle, even though I know it’s a waste of time.

I think this is a good idea. It's not enough to stop watching the show or clicking on her clickbaits. People need to contact the companies who are paying Jenelle and tell them they will never use their products or patronize their businesses, and will do everything possible to spread the word about it.

• Love 9

I see so much of Barb in her and I just don’t want Barb to die and leave Jace with no one! Her taking custody was the best thing she could’ve done at the time, and now the best thing she can do is accept that Jenelle is not going to change and mourn the relationship she could’ve had with her daughter. Jenelle is evil point blank. 

I really hope this experience is going to get it through to Barb that Jace has to be her 100% focus and that for whatever reason, Jenelle is pure evil. Over the years, I think Barb's lack of boundaries and clarity about Jenelle's addictions, personality disorders, and a complete lack of empathy was something she just didn't understand. Probably because Barb is obsessed with Jenelle and wanted to make her in her own image, because she wanted to control Jenelle, regardless of what she might say for the cameras. Barb should have cut Jenelle out of her and Jace's lives a decade ago. 

• Love 4

Why am I not feeling sympathetic towards Nathan? The way he treated Jenelle during their relationship and its immediate aftermath is probably why. He's not innocent in any of this either. Two immoral idiots tend to yield the results of abused and neglected children and grandparents having to clean their messes. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Imagine testifying against your evil father and a week later that evil father and his evil wife put you on a raft that they attach to their motorboat and they drive that motorboat so fast that you have to hold on for your life. That was Maryssa's experience yesterday. Jace joined her for the that ride from hell.

I know people will say that it was fun- but those kids were abused by those evil bastards. There is no trust and no security there.

image.png.a510cefe644d8de52ebdcf9a52522285.png

He wasn’t taking it easy either.  He was going way too fast. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Clawdel said:

Why am I not feeling sympathetic towards Nathan? The way he treated Jenelle during their relationship and its immediate aftermath is probably why. He's not innocent in any of this either. Two immoral idiots tend to yield the results of abused and neglected children and grandparents having to clean their messes. 

Nathan is not a morally upstanding person, but it’s possible for someone to be right in a certain instance and LESS WRONG than someone else. I don’t feel sorry for Nathan- I feel sorry for the kids, Barb and Doris (in that order). There are exceptions to everything, but water tends to seek its own level- Nathan knew Jenelle wasn’t shit, wasn’t a decent person, wasn’t a good caregiver as her mom had custody of Jace!!(and vice versa- she knew this about him as well). No I don’t feel bad for him, but I can agree that he’s right to want his son away from this mess. 

• Love 20
(edited)

Maryssa looks miserable. And why wouldn't she? She's smart enough to know that both her biological father and her father's wife hate her.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, druzy said:

9 hours ago, lidarose9 said:
8 hours ago, druzy said:
5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Maryssa looks miserable. And why wouldn't she? She's smart enough to know that both her biological father and her father's wife hate her.

I’m imagining Jenelle and David are (or were) mostly acting in a scary fake “sugary sweet’ “we’re just so happy you’re all home, buddy” way, like we’ve seen David do when he’s picked Kaiser up from Doris’ or whatever. That would, if I were Maryssa, terrify me even more. Because she knows it all could drop at any moment and their true selves will come out. It’s got to be a real mindfuck and I assume she’s been having to deal with that for years, even before Jenelle was involved. Dad is ‘great’ until he’s not. Jace as well but at least he knows he gets to leave and not come back for 2 weeks, not that his fear shouldn’t be recognized too. Kaiser is probably slightly too young to fully get it but he surely remembers that David has been “mean” to him before. And Jenelle neglectful, if not mean herself. That’s got to make them all nervous, no matter what they’re doing. They’d probably be uneasy at Disney at this point. 😞 

Jace getting to leave is mainly why I think they’re probably on their best behavior right now - they knows Jace will be leaving and he’s the only one with a real way to “tell on” them (if that even matters...) because the others are more secluded. And they know everyone is especially watching right now, why else post all this bullshit online? They ARE too dumb to realize they still don’t look good though, so maybe they’re already being full on assholes in an upfront way. David probably thinks he’s god now, so it could go either way and both ways suck for the kids. I feel like the justice system just gaslighted them all.

Sorry for rambling, I cannot stop thinking about this situation.

EDIT: this post got severely messed up...I can’t comment between the quoted posts so I deleted the content where I could. I’m not able to delete the quote boxes or Nathan’s tweet! Sorry!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
(edited)
9 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

I think this is a good idea. It's not enough to stop watching the show or clicking on her clickbaits. People need to contact the companies who are paying Jenelle and tell them they will never use their products or patronize their businesses, and will do everything possible to spread the word about it.

The problem is the shitty companies who choose to work with her at this point are shady as hell and don’t care, their products are crap and they know it, IMO. I’ve (and many others) been messaging companies (and, having my bf log in and I message them from his account too 😬) about this sort of thing for awhile and the shady ones don’t even respond. It’s mostly a waste of time but it still makes me feel a bit better. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My prediction is that the diet teas and similar crap products will be her only option now. She’s not going to be getting anything legit. That still means less money for her but it sucks she gets to make any this way at all. It’s so gross she still has almost 3 million followers. The way the world works I wouldn’t be shocked if she got more followers due to everything. I’m afraid to check. 🤮 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
(edited)

Evil bitch whore 😡 Getting the kids back only made her worse. She is laughing at the law. When will she be put in her place?

image.png.aad9a6b06dc21ffe30352f7565581344.png

image.png.f6a0e50df7fcbe6975b38f9fdff801c0.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, Mkay said:
19 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

Here we have Jenelle modeling her latest look. I'd say she's gained at least 10 pounds.

sorry for the quote boxes, can't get rid of them.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2019 at 12:48 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Why do you hope the judge's name gets released?

And how do we know what the guardians at litem recommended?

I get the impression that most of the information about the court proceedings is coming from The Ashley--that's what's been quoted most in this thread.  I'm a little leery of that site after dissecting the recent story about Gary, and realizing that there's no actual information in the story other than what people post on social media sites.  And worse, there's carefully worded conjecture that people read as facts, when they're not facts at all.

So I went back and read several of The Ashley reports on the court hearings, and there's almost nothing there.  There's content and volume, but it's not particularly substantive.  For example, there will be a list of people who were not in attendance.  And there will be a paragraph quoting someone, followed by a screenshot of the social media post it came from. 

The Ashley says there was a source in the hearings, but the source doesn't really say anything about the testimony.  Here's an example:  "As for what has been revealed so far in the courtroom, The Ashley hears that at least one of the older kids has been able to speak to the court (most likely through their court-provided guardian ad litem) so far."

Most likely through their court-provided guardian ad litem?  Why the "most likely"?  It's an ascertainable fact whether the child or the ad litem spoke. 

There's nothing in The Ashley posts about what was presented as evidence, which is what judges base their decisions on, in accordance with the rules they're bound by.  From what I can tell, nobody commenting on the decision has any idea what was said in court, never mind everything that was said in court.  Yet there's a lot of certainty that the judge was wrong.  Not to mention bribed.  With calls for the judge's name to be released.  What the hell is going on?i

This needs to be emphasized more. We actually know so little. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, druzy said:

If true, Maryssa is going to public school 🙏

image.png.db163d54217cae46ca6df0be45a047b1.png

Didn’t Kaiser just turn 5?  He should be enrolling in K then, one would think.  I know he has been going to daycare / nursery school, but he should be starting Elementary this term.  No?

I wonder if they will put Ensley in daycare.  

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

E355D24E-5969-42D6-930E-53EF97A3E718.jpeg

This answer right here shows exactly how  messed up her thinking is. 

Imagine her telling someone this and that she had been upset with her husband.  Then imagine hearing “Oh, he beat and shot my French terrier in front of my kids” when you ask what “the incident” was. 

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, Pollo Loco said:

This answer right here shows exactly how  messed up her thinking is. 

Imagine her telling someone this and that she had been upset with her husband.  Then imagine hearing “Oh, he beat and shot my French terrier in front of my kids” when you ask what “the incident” was. 

But she was upset for a whole WEEK about it! And now David's all better because he's had (probably court-ordered) anger management. Plus, she's getting Jace back full time!  Family is her number one priority. Why can't the rest of the world just understand that? 

Jesus, those poor kids. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

But she was upset for a whole WEEK about it!

LOL...ain't that the kicker. Things I'd be upset about for a week: Someone told me they thought my hair looked bad; I spilled coffee on my white carpet; I had to postpone a trip because of illness. Things that would take the rest of my life to get over: MY HUSBAND MURDERING MY DOG.

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

But she was upset for a whole WEEK about it! And now David's all better because he's had (probably court-ordered) anger management. Plus, she's getting Jace back full time!  Family is her number one priority. Why can't the rest of the world just understand that? 

Jesus, those poor kids. 

Much like Caitlyn thinking her decision to buy Nova a pony was well thought out because she didn't rush out immediately.  God. 

Now we're really seeing the damage this show has done. No way I'm watching any more.

• Love 6

So crazy....  everyone is great!  I will have Jace full time!  Life is wonderful!  

Like all of you, I have no idea why any of this has anything to do with getting Jace full time.  I mean if they couldn't keep the kids away from Jenelle and David after he killed a dog and treated the kids like crap and tons of info was given to them, why would Barb lose Jace?  She would have to kill him first it seems for this to be considered?  omg.

2 hours ago, Fosca said:

Apparently CPS is appealing, and in NC they appeal less than 3% of their judgements.  Let's hope the next judge doesn't have any connections with Jenelle--hell, that right there might be a reason to appeal.  Get someone new to the people and the situation to look at the facts.

That is interesting... Sounds a little hopeful if they don't often appeal and are doing so in this case.  I am sure they are partly worried because the kids had a part in the testimony and now are thrown back with the unstable parents.  And I mean, if they could change judges that fast to get one to agree with Janelle and David, why can't they simply find another judge that has some sense?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

LOL...ain't that the kicker. Things I'd be upset about for a week: Someone told me they thought my hair looked bad; I spilled coffee on my white carpet; I had to postpone a trip because of illness. Things that would take the rest of my life to get over: MY HUSBAND MURDERING MY DOG.

It was actually ‘ALMOST a week’. Being upset for an entire week for murdering her dog would just be holding a grudge. 

Their relationship is actually stronger now because of this. Thank god Nugget didn’t die in vain. 🙄

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, druzy said:

"Graduating" from PRE-K (!) is about as much of an accomplishment as taking a dump.

Just venturing a guess here, but "missing" his "graduation" will not be the major cause of trauma in this kid's life.

5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Didn’t Kaiser just turn 5?  He should be enrolling in K then, one would think.  I know he has been going to daycare / nursery school, but he should be starting Elementary this term.  No?

I wonder if they will put Ensley in daycare.  

It really depends on a lot of things.  Their birthday (cut offs are much more strict these days) and their development.  My sibling's kid had a late July birthday, Sept cut off, so he'd be one of the younger kids in class and he just socially was not ready to be moved up.  The research shows that kids that are kept back in like pre-k until they are socially ready for K (or repeating K, equally ok to repeating pre-k depending on how the child's skills and knowledge are) and 1st grade have much more success in school.  K is now a mix of 5 and 6 year olds, and 1st is a mix of 6 and 7 year olds.   My SIL is also a first grade teacher and she was so thrilled that my sib kept his child back.  She says that the ones that just aren't ready for that level of interaction do so much worse in a regular classroom environment.  Both my SIL and I were four when we started K, which is close to unheard of now.

• Love 2
(edited)

Ok, so I finally caught up with all of this and holy shit is there a lot to unpack here. Y’know what this case reminds me of? The Susie Lynch case in 1985 in NC. Susie was from a super well to do family (her aunt was the first female NC Supreme Court justice in history). Her folks were educated, comfortable, it was a standard middle class existence until she went to college and met her future husband, Tom. Tom was a nice guy, aspiring dentist, everybody thought it was a bit of a mismatch, but whatever. They get married and end up moving to NM and that’s when things start to go poorly. Susie’s mental illness starts to crop up away from her family. In NC her family name meant something. In NM it didn’t. Also there were too many Mexicans and Native Americans for her liking (because, in addition to being a sociopath, she also was racist).

Anyway, she and Tom have two boys. They eventually get a divorce. She takes the boys to NC with her and basically ceases all contact between them and their father. Because of her aunt’s connections, the court system sides with her (and also the ideas that children are best with their mothers). Tom has to fight for custody for years and spend thousands of dollars. In the meanwhile, his mother and sister are murdered by mysterious assassins. Then Susie’s parents are murdered in the same way. Later on, when he finally gets to take the boys to NM, he discovers some pretty disturbing stuff. The boys are living with their mother and “Uncle Fritz”. Fritz is their mother’s first cousin. She was basically dating and living with Fritz and her children as a husband and wife. Fritz was posing as a doctor, but never passed the board, much to the disappointment of his doctor father. In his capacity as a “doctor” he was giving them ziplock bags full of what he called vitamins every day. The boys didn’t have beds. They didn’t have a lot of clean clothes. Susie’s family was concerned for the boys, but they couldn’t do anything or she would cease contact with them and they wouldn’t be able to monitor the boys and their condition.

I don’t want to prattle on too much longer about this, but in the end Tom has to return the boys to their mother. The police make the connection and tie the murders to Fritz. They go on a high speed chase to try to capture Fritz while Susie and the boys are in the car. Fritz detonates a bomb in the car and blows all of them up. That way, not only does he avoid capture, but Susie avoids having to share the boys with Tom. 

All of this to say I fully expect David and Jenelle to put Susie and Fritz to shame. I am terrified for those kids. 

Edited by TeenMomAngerMgmt
Paragraphs are probably helpful
  • Love 3
(edited)

Here's a Tweet about Amber and the other Tweet she quotes the murderer. She's on something.

image.png.fa9d48b86c078fc6c4c7eca692642483.png

She deleted this tweet already:

image.png.47526f817a23b0985d7c1e2d6346af4e.png

image.png.3a5890f1aa074c56724de0fc06a5e72b.png

Edited by druzy

I really detest this bitch. Amber distracted me momentarily with her abusive self but these assholes bring it back every damn day. 

I'm not fearful for even Amber's kids like I am with JanHell's. I'm totally fighting with my sister over these fuckers. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

It really depends on a lot of things.  Their birthday (cut offs are much more strict these days) and their development.  My sibling's kid had a late July birthday, Sept cut off, so he'd be one of the younger kids in class and he just socially was not ready to be moved up.  The research shows that kids that are kept back in like pre-k until they are socially ready for K (or repeating K, equally ok to repeating pre-k depending on how the child's skills and knowledge are) and 1st grade have much more success in school.  K is now a mix of 5 and 6 year olds, and 1st is a mix of 6 and 7 year olds.   My SIL is also a first grade teacher and she was so thrilled that my sib kept his child back.  She says that the ones that just aren't ready for that level of interaction do so much worse in a regular classroom environment.  Both my SIL and I were four when we started K, which is close to unheard of now.

I was also 4 when I started kindergarten, I had my 5th birthday 3 weeks into the school year. However I could read (not Shakespeare, but I’d sit quietly with a children’s book and read it. If I came across a word I didn’t know, I would ask about it.) I could count to 100. So I guess I was ready. My brother was 5 (just had turned at the end of August) and was to total opposite. He could’ve easily waited until 6. He was sickly, had been a preemie and refused to talk in front of strangers. As an adult he now says that he “just had nothing to say to them” lol

• Love 1
On 7/7/2019 at 3:59 PM, Clawdel said:

I think Nathan has a lot of issues, but for me, the difference is that Nathan's issues are something that he acquired while he was doing something useful and decent with his life.  He's clearly fucked up from his time in the military and while that doesn't excuse the fact that it he doesn't get the treatment that he needs or his self-medicating with alcohol (and steroid use?), it just seems different to me than Jenelle and her perpetual bullshit vortex.  

I know that Jenelle also has legitimate mental health issues that she chooses not to treat, and obviously she can't help the fact that she has them, but, she doesn't even attempt to be a decent person.  Nathan at least seems to try and then gets stuck and fails.  When he and Jenelle were together, he was clearly bonded with Jace, more so than Jenelle.  There were several scenes of Barb coming over and fighting with Jenelle, meanwhile, Nathan is in the background just carrying Jace around, talking calmly to him, to help soothe him.  Neither Barb or Jenelle were worried about how it was affecting Jace, but Nathan gave a shit.  And it's clear that Kaiser is bonded to him and he has a good time with him.  That little boy has such a different affect around Nathan it's like he has a twin.  I don't think Nathan is father of the year by any means, I just think there's hope for him, while I think Jenelle has peaked and is sinking fast.

7 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I don't have a dog or kids.  If my husband had murdered my hypothetical dog, I'd be living somewhere in hiding, with some sort of restraining order.  My hypothetical children would be with me, because that's a major red flag.  There's no way I'd be over that in "almost a while week!"  That's a "I'm done with you forever, you can't come within 500 feet of me or my family" kind of situation. 

• Love 16
On 7/7/2019 at 7:07 PM, druzy said:

OMG! Kaiser and Ensley on this boat unsecured??? This looks so unsafe! Maybe it’s a good thing she posts this crap...hopefully Barb’s lawyer sees this or the dumb judge that allowed these two swamp creatures to get the kids back.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, Eater of Worlds said:

Trust me...Kaiser will not be enrolled in public school. He will be “home schooled”..if, God forbid, Jenelle gets custody of Jace, he will be yanked out of public school and will also be "home schooled". The damage they are doing to these kids by not allowing them to attend school is as bad as the living situation at home. They have no social interaction with their peers, no after school activities, no REAL education at all. Let's be honest...Jenelle and Psycho Swamp Beast are unqualified to teach these kids anything except maybe basic arithmetic and the alphabet. Activities for them will be cleaning up animal poop, babysitting and learning how to shoot stuff. How any judge could think that this is a good home for these kids is beyond my comprehension...it still blows my mind that David hasn't been charged with cruelty to an animal. WTF is wrong with North Carolina??? 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 6