Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

54 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

This might be controversial but I don’t think she was actually all that scared of being harmed. I think she just wanted him to shut up and stop breaking shit she knew she’d just have to pay to replace...

Hahahahahaha.

Operator: 911, What is your emergency?

Jenelle: My husband caught me looking at my ex's instagram gym photos and now he's smashing up shit. I wouldn't care but he's unemployed so I'll get stuck with the bill. Can you please make him stop? And can you get here before he gets to my new iPad mini?

29 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I didn’t listen to the 911 call, but the transcript sounded very similar to the call Nicole Simpson made about OJ breaking her door down and screaming. Things to come ? Hmmm........

Maybe Jenelle ought to hear the story about the boy who cried wolf...

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Hahahahahaha.

Operator: 911, What is your emergency?

Jenelle: My husband caught me looking at my ex's instagram gym photos and now he's smashing up shit. I wouldn't care but he's unemployed so I'll get stuck with the bill. Can you please make him stop? And can you get here before he gets to my new iPad mini?

*lists a bunch of possessions*......oh yeah, my toddler is here too. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

This might be controversial but I don’t think she was actually all that scared of being harmed. I think she just wanted him to shut up and stop breaking shit she knew she’d just have to pay to replace. I think she uses anything she can as a weapon, including 911 and the police, etc. 

100% she wasn't scared, she was MAD!  And she wanted him to get into trouble.  

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I don't get it, OJ is innocent? I don't know why everyone says bad stuff about him like he very obviously murdered his ex-wife & a guy dropping off her sunglasses, when all he cares about is making sure his family is happy & providing for his family!!! It's so unfair. I mean, didn't you see that special where he hypothetically described the murder in great detail?? Key word is HYPOTHETICAL! Eventually everyone will see the truth. I shouldn't even be on here typing because I have a VERY SPECIAL MAKE-UP LINE that I need to work on seriously for a launch. Oh! And I am trying real hard to get my kids back. I'm very normal, and I love my family the mostest!!! 

This is almost as funny as the the reality show of post-trial OJ pranking people.  (Sorry, I like to take every opportunity to remind people that this actually happened.)

Oh God, I hope David and Jenelle don't think they should do a reality prank show.    

• LOL 6
On 6/6/2019 at 8:31 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Wait, wait.  Going back a few pages, but Jenelle got Jace cupcakes for his birthday with HER face on them?  Like a picture of her by herself on each individual cupcake?  How did I miss this?  How did the world miss this?  

I believe that those cupcakes Janelle didn’t even pay for. As soon as I saw them, I knew that those cupcakes were probably given to her free by the bakery as a promotion, gift, or sample to show the baker’s work. She couldn’t even bother to get her beloved first born son “that My mom STOLE from me” a $19.99 sheet cake from the local grocery. She must have totally forgot about his birthday in her drug addled mind. She exhibits the same level of care when she gave him an unwrapped water gun ‘gift’ she picked up from the clearance rack of RiteAid... when they stopped at RiteAid picking up prescriptions right before the birthday party she threw for Jace with no friends. He had no friends at his party because Janelle has probably never been to his school, met any of the moms, and she would have to be friendly to get friendly with the other moms as Jace’s school. If we had a list of all the reasons Janelle is a crappy mom...this would be on there. 

12 hours ago, Shakma said:

Oh, they totally did it themselves.  That was my very first thought upon hearing it.

Yes totally. I found this savvy quote on theAshley that gave us the perfect reason. It makes total sense why they even did the powder hoax anyway...all to hide from a possible drug test in the next upcoming days. Candid Camera (is that one of you ladies?) says:

===/=====/=====

CANDIDCAMERA SAYS:

JUNE 7, 2019 AT 11:14 AM

I don’t see anyone saying what I think is the real reason for their powder hoax. When Janelle was with Barb and E outside of the courthouse, Barb mentioned Jace finding white powder and Jace’s comments about drugs. Janelle said she had herself testing so she knows exactly what is in her system. She tested herself, the only reason why she would want to know what was can be detected in her system is because they are concerned about court ordered drug tests. Most drugs other than pot (3-6 weeks average) stay in for 3 days, The courts might have ordered a drug test for David for the next day or so and they needed to come up with a cover up as to why he might not pass. An accidental exposure coverup is what they are trying to create here. 

I just wonder if it is coke or crushed tablets. IIRC, Barb used to complain that Jace said he doesn’t get his medication when he goes to their house and that David takes it, I want to say ADHD medication that has reverse affects for people who don’t need it. It would explain why David is more of an uncontrollable irate and aggressive at times and can manage to only be a jerk at other times. I am not sure how people that abuse that kinda of medication take it, is it something that some people crush up to consume if they are not just swallowing it as a tablet? I hope that we get an update to the investigation so we can find out what the substance was. I believe it will be exactly what David will fail for in a court ordered drug test and they will start pointing towards their coverup scenario as to why. It will be even more interesting if it is the same prescription medication that is prescribed for Jace that David got himself into because he felt entitled to it just because it was there.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11

I hope that Janelle spends a pretty penny on her makeup line. So much that she gets broke faster the usual. I hope the company making her makeup charges her upfront, US prices, and she ends up with crates upon crates of awful, trashy makeup that no one wants to buy. The sooner she goes broke, the safer those kids are. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
On 6/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

Wait, wait.  Going back a few pages, but Jenelle got Jace cupcakes for his birthday with HER face on them?  Like a picture of her by herself on each individual cupcake?  How did I miss this?  How did the world miss this?  

What kid doesn't want to shill for his absent mom at his 6th birthday party not only did he get a 6 pack of her face but he also got some freebie markers all he had to do was take some photos instead of play with his friends and family.

2B0D461600000578-0-image-a-3_14385556347

2B0D45FD00000578-0-image-a-8_14385558975

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I would absolutely love to see Jenelle and David get in serious trouble for the fake white powder hoax. I am not sure if the Feds investigate those type cases, or the Postal Inspector,  or who, but I for one will be cackling with glee if they get arrested for it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

I hope that Janelle spends a pretty penny on her makeup line. So much that she gets broke faster the usual. I hope the company making her makeup charges her upfront, US prices, and she ends up with crates upon crates of awful, trashy makeup that no one wants to buy. The sooner she goes broke, the safer those kids are. 

And settling when it breaks people out 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, starfire said:

I would absolutely love to see Jenelle and David get in serious trouble for the fake white powder hoax. I am not sure if the Feds investigate those type cases, or the Postal Inspector,  or who, but I for one will be cackling with glee if they get arrested for it.

Anything to do with the U.S mail is a federal crime (daughter of a mailman here😊). Bonus that the feds already know where the shitbags live!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Anything to do with the U.S mail is a federal crime (daughter of a mailman here😊). Bonus that the feds already know where the shitbags live!

Sounds good. David has already annoyed all the law enforcement in the local counties, as well as threatened the Secret Service. I hope someone is working overtime to find a good reason, like maybe a white-powder-in-the-mail hoax, to throw the book at these psychopaths.  I hope the evidence from the investigation, and I pray there truly is a "white powder" investigation going on, shows that the powder came from them, possibly drugs as was mentioned as a possibility, or maybe even powder from Jenelle's crappy makeup line. 

I hope they get arrested for making terroristic threats (against themselves, LOL) and for filing a false police report.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I shared this here a few years ago. This describes Jenelle to a tee.

Traits of Maternal Narcissism

What's it like to have a narcissist for a mother?

She manipulates everyone. She never does anything without an ulterior motive. She is always the victim. Nothing is ever her fault. She never admits to being wrong and never takes responsibility for any wrongdoing.

She contradicts herself and is hypocritical. She presents one face in public, but privately she is a very different person. It’s your job to keep that secret.

Everything is always about her. She is never there for you. Ever. No matter what. She never sees you, your need, your love, your pain, your loneliness, your accomplishments. She has no empathy. Your feelings don’t matter. If you’re unhappy, it's unreasonable to expect her to notice. If she is unhappy, somehow it’s your fault. Her children are responsible for her, not the other way around, whether housekeeping, financial, or emotional support.

She sets her children against one another so they can never gang up on her. Triangulation is part of the way she manipulates. To her, you are only property. Her children are only extensions of herself. You only exist to support her and it is your responsibility to keep her happy, first and foremost, ahead even of your own children.

Everything is always black and white: If you are not her ally, you are her enemy. She demonizes anyone who is on her “blacklist,” and it’s her way or the highway. If you attempt to set boundaries or withdraw your support, she makes you the bad guy and invents stories about you. If you remind her of her inconsistencies or double standards, she accuses you of “turning” on her and calls you a traitor. She rewrites history to erase her failings or lies. The Silent Treatment can go on for years, because her feelings matter more than anything else. She insists the entire family must shun you, so that the whole family is disrupted. Nobody can be happy if she’s not happy.

• Useful 6
  • Love 13
(edited)

Previously I actually thought there was something seriously mentally wrong with Ensley. Her glazed dull eyes, heavy movements, slurred words, her unsteady gait, lack of balance and coordination at 2, delayed development. But after hearing that 911 tape something clicked.

Janelle probably has been giving Ensley drugs since she was born.

My guess is Benadryl or some kind of downer to keep her zonked out and less of a hassle. The other kids are all out of the house, and Kaiser is at daycare. Janelle could just give her a bottle and ignore her until the next diaper change, leaving Thundercunt free to do whatever she wanted: be worshipped by her fans online, taking long baths (did you see all the crap that was in her bathtub?), and hitting her bong. 

Benadryl is not recommended for kids under 6 because it can damage their sympathetic nervous system I.e. fight or flight response. It also suppresses your immune response and in some kids it has the opposite effect and makes them hyper. Only God knows the doses and what drugs the WorstMomEver was giving that poor girl. Maybe even overdrugging her when Janelle wants ‘some quiet’. Drugging Ensley, that would account for all the symptoms noted above. Toddlers are generally boisterous and all over the place, exploring the world with fascination and wonder. They move so much that it’s hard to snap perfect pictures of them as much as Delujanelle does. My suspicion is that she’s been drugging that poor sweet girl since birth. She couldn’t do it with any of the other co-parented kids because the other parent may notice the odd behaviors. Ensley—- That’s the only kid that she has total control over. She seemed quite confidant in the 911 call that Ensley could not wake up, even with all that noise going on. I wonder if the judge thought to order drug tests on the children...probably not. 

From the pictures and videos that all the other surrogate parents have posted online, the children seem to be quite happy and adjusting wondrously to their new environments. This tells you how shackled they were previously to the fear, yelling, screaming, fights, altercations, abuse, and witnessing abuse. Ensley for one, is a different child...she even has personality and can talk...what🥺!!! It shocked me when she spoke to Janelle in the TMZ video about her shoe falling off because I have never heard her speak clearly before. She would mimic sounds when her parents prompted her to talk, but her speech always sounded off. Now that the drugs are out of her system (I hope there are no long lasting effects), she is sounding like a normal toddler. 

I hope for the sake of the kids this reunification plan takes years and years for them to accomplish, and they lose heir fervor about it completely and leave the kids alone. Or Janelle gets fed up with the random drug tests, or fails them enough that she quits completely and decides to sign over her parental rights. That would be the day. 

I don’t have proof of any of this...I’m just putting the pieces together and believe I’m on the right track. If anyone has proof, please share. 

Edited by Spiderella2
More Janelle thoughts
  • Useful 5
  • Love 10

Spiderella, I wouldn't be surprised at all. That poor little girl.  Lying there alone in her crib while those 2 battle it out, God! 

I always thought Jenelle was a terrible mother.  Thank God she's spayed now.

• Love 16

Previously I actually thought there was something seriously mentally wrong with Ensley. Her glazed dull eyes, heavy movements, slurred words, her unsteady gait, lack of balance and coordination at 2, delayed development. But after hearing that 911 tape something clicked.

My guess is Benadryl or some kind of downer to keep her zonked out and less of a hassle. The other kids are all out of the house, and Kaiser is at daycare. Janelle could just give her a bottle and ignore her until the next diaper change, leaving Thundercunt free to do whatever she wanted: be worshipped by her fans online, taking long baths (did you see all the crap that was in her bathtub?), and hitting her bong. 

Benadryl is not recommended for kids under 6 because it can damage their sympathetic nervous system I.e. fight or flight response. It also suppresses your immune response and in some kids it has the opposite effect and makes them hyper. Only God knows the doses and what drugs the WorstMomEver was giving that poor girl. Maybe even overdrugging her when Janelle wants ‘some quiet’. Drugging Ensley, that would account for all the symptoms noted above. Toddlers are generally boisterous and all over the place, exploring the world with fascination and wonder. They move so much that it’s hard to snap perfect pictures of them as much as Delujanelle does. My suspicion is that she’s been drugging that poor sweet girl since birth. She couldn’t do it with any of the other co-parented kids because the other parent may notice the odd behaviors. Ensley—- That’s the only kid that she has total control over. She seemed quite confidant in the 911 call that Ensley could not wake up, even with all that noise going on. I wonder if the judge thought to order drug tests on the children...probably not. 

From the pictures and videos that all the other surrogate parents have posted online, the children seem to be quite happy and adjusting wondrously to their new environments. This tells you how shackled they were previously to the fear, yelling, screaming, fights, altercations, abuse, and witnessing abuse. Ensley for one, is a different child...she even has personality and can talk...what🥺!!! It shocked me when she spoke to Janelle in the TMZ video about her shoe falling off because I have never heard her speak clearly before. She would mimic sounds when her parents prompted her to talk, but her speech always sounded off. Now that the drugs are out of her system (I hope there are no long lasting effects), she is sounding like a normal toddler. 

I hope for the sake of the kids this reunification plan takes years and years for them to accomplish, and they lose heir fervor about it completely and leave the kids alone. Or Janelle gets fed up with the random drug tests, or fails them enough that she quits completely and decides to sign over her parental rights. That would be the day. 

I don’t have proof of any of this...I’m just putting the pieces together and believe I’m on the right track. If anyone has proof, please share. 

I have believed that to be the case for a long time. It wouldn't surprise me at all to know that her bottles and sippy cup have been spiked with benedryl since she was born. The difference in how she looks since she's been away from Thundercunt and Dog Killer is astounding.

• Love 9

She hasn't posted one pic of any of the animals since the kids were taken. Before that, it was a near constant stream of pics of chickens, the goat, rabbits and the geese. Makes me wonder if animal control paid them a visit and seized them all as part of the investigation into what that monster did to Nugget? We know there is an investigation going on because it was a detective working it that contacted CPS and insisted they do something.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She hasn't posted one pic of any of the animals since the kids were taken. Before that, it was a near constant stream of pics of chickens, the goat, rabbits and the geese. Makes me wonder if animal control paid them a visit and seized them all as part of the investigation into what that monster did to Nugget? We know there is an investigation going on because it was a detective working it that contacted CPS and insisted they do something.

More likely, it's because there aren't any kids to play Happy Homesteadin' Family, with.  The animals are just props for her Instagram.

The makeup line won't last.  Not only do the Teen Moms have shitty track records when it comes to running their own businesses, but Jenelle and David are attached to this line, and there are a lot of animal lovers, out there.  Apparently, she hasn't thought of what bad publicity might do to any product she peddles, for.  Watch it sink faster than Cate and Tyler's hoochie preschooler clothing line.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

I've been thinking she might be on the Spectrum...for her age she seems to be non verbal and has a flat affect. There is something definitely off.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

As soon as I heard Jenelle saying Ensley was asleep, my mind went straight to "What the fuck did you knock her out with?"  I mean, I know kids can be sound sleepers, but to sleep through the commotion going on all around her that Jenelle was describing to the 911 dispatcher?  Not likely.  

I have no problem whatsoever believing Jenelle probably pours cough syrup or liquid Benadryl down that little girl's throat to knock her out whenever she doesn't want to be bothered with her.  

Jesus, I just realized it sounds like I could be describing Casey Anthony.  

Both sociopathic so I guess the similarities could be there.  

• Love 22

I haven't watched any footage of Ensley, so I can't speculate as to whether Jenelle drugs her, or not.  From everything I've read, it sounds like Jenelle and David don't bother to interact with her in the ways people should interact with their kids; I doubt they read to her, play with her, or bother to explain things, to her.  What I "see" is a kid who is the victim of emotional neglect.  Ensley doesn't respond to things the way a regular kid would, because what is the point?  Her home is full of anger, violence, and screaming.  Best to just sit there, and try to let it pass, as best as you can.

• Love 10
(edited)

Teen Mom 2 fans aren’t the only ones who have seen a visible change in Jenelle Evans‘ son, Kaiser Griffith, since the four-year-old went to live with his father, Nathan Griffith last month. Nathan’s best friend Katlyn McCormick says she sees Kaiser thriving in Nathan’s care.

“His demeanor as a little boy has changed so much since being with Nathan,” Katlyn— who was actually Jenelle’s friend before becoming pals with Nathan– told Hollywood Life in a new interview. “Kaiser is so happy and he even told me he isn’t scared anymore.”

Kaiser has been living with his dad since mid-May, when CPS removed him (and later the rest of the kids Jenelle and her husband David Eason have) from their home on The Land. According to Katlyn, Nathan and his girlfriend Ashley Lanhardt are working to help Kaiser get over the trauma he may have experienced from witnessing the death of the family dog Nugget at the hands of David.

“With everything that happened with Nugget and such, Kaiser knows all of that and at four years old, he’s aware of what happened,” she told the site. “He just feels so much love now and attention and everything he’s supposed to have…[Nathan has] really been able to take Kaiser out of his shell and change everything that he went through.”

Katlyn revealed that Nathan and Ashley have attended therapy sessions with Kaiser “to make him feel better and get past this trauma that he’s been going through.

“Kaiser is so happy, you can just tell the difference in him,” she added.

‘Teen Mom 2’ fans have noticed a change in Kaiser’s demeanor as well, judging by the comments they have left on the videos and photos of the boy that have been posted by Nathan and Ashley on social media.

“Omg what a HUGE difference in appearance and his smile in pictures,” one person wrote in response to photos Nathan posted of Kaiser recently. “Praying for him and you.”

“It’s amazing to see the difference in Kaiser’s smile when he’s with your family, his smile reaches his eyes,” another wrote. “I wish you all the luck, your son needs you.”

Nathan spent much of last month in court fighting to keep temporary custody of Kaiser. On May 28, a judge decided that the Easons’ kids would stay with the caretakers they are currently with for the foreseeable future. Jenelle and David were not happy with that decision, leading them to have several very public outbursts at the various caretakers, including Nathan. (Currently, Jenelle’s mother Barbara Evans is taking care of Jenelle and David’s daughter Ensley, as well as Jenelle’s son Jace, while David’s daughter Maryssa is at her grandmother’s house.

Katlyn told Hollywood Life that Nathan has put Kaiser “on a routine.”

“It’s not stuck in a house being scared anymore,” she added.

Jenelle has yet to respond to what her former friend said about her in this interview. Her friendship with Katlyn ended sometime around 2014 (while Jenelle was pregnant with Kaiser). While Katlyn never appeared on ‘Teen Mom 2’ (to The Ashley’s knowledge), she did appear on the short-lived TLC reality show Welcome to Myrtle Manor. Nathan and Ashley recently attended Katlyn’s wedding in New Jersey.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, crazychicken said:

What kid doesn't want to shill for his absent mom at his 6th birthday party not only did he get a 6 pack of her face but he also got some freebie markers all he had to do was take some photos instead of play with his friends and family.

This isn’t even a good advertisement - zoom in on the cookies...the pictures are cut really weird with the eyes and stuff almost cut off on each of them. And just what a kid wants! Cookies with his mom making the stupid duck lip kissy face and one of his mom and her latest “soul mate.” Not even ONE pic of Jenelle and Jace...they probably couldn’t even find a picture of them together on her Instagram or wherever they got them, to use.

I don’t think this picture of Kaiser was posted already but apologies if it has been. I saw this on reddit, Nathan posted it to his Instagram story some days ago. 

D3ABD207-EE63-41D4-A194-8ADE3C879BD9.jpeg

Edited by Rebecca
Them be crappy cookies, not crappy cupcakes
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

It’s probably just a tad premature to say that all the trauma Kaiser has been through has been undone but I believe he’s doing better and probably is healing, away from The Land. I can’t help but wonder how he’s coping with being away from his siblings. There’s no way of knowing how close he was with Ensley and Maryssa but he went from being with them daily to not at all. I assume if Barb and Nathan and or Maryssa’s caregivers had them get together we’d know about it through either Barb or Nathan’s social media and I haven’t heard anything like that. I hope someone is paying attention to the fact these kids should be able to have relationships with each other still. Maybe they’re not even asking but I can’t stop thinking about this factor.

This bigass “fight” between “Nathan’s best friend” from the article above and her roommate, who then moved in with Jenelle afterward (until they had their own falling out), is probably why she and Jenelle stopped being friends. 😲 Sounds brutal. You get bonus points if you remember the alleged perpetrator, Anna, from Buckwild. All these extra trashy “reality stars” (I watched Buckwild AND Welcome to Myrtle Manor because I only watch the very worst shows) hanging out is funny...then someone gets their ass beat. Too much crazy in one place. 

https://starcasm.net/update-kat-scholatos-take-on-the-buckwild-teen-mom-2-myrtle-manor-fight/

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
On 6/7/2019 at 5:23 PM, crazychicken said:

What an awful mom. A real mom would've went to Costco for a cake, get some balloons, and get a gift from Amazon prime for her kid. 

• Love 6
On 6/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Mkay said:

Get back in the car. 😆

I swear this girl does this crap on spite. So she would risk foster care which sadly has a ton of issues and risk her kid having more trauma vs letting Babs get her and cleaning up her shit? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Darknight said:

I swear this girl does this crap on spite. So she would risk foster care which sadly has a ton of issues and risk her kid having more trauma vs letting Babs get her and cleaning up her shit? 

You guys need to click on this link to see the full picture. A creative person hit the nail on the head. Is it my screen or does the sky/mountain in the background of the house look like a ghost? 

“All are tortured who enter here”....

• Love 7

I hope they start the calculations from the minute/day the kids were liberated by CPS. One thing good about N.C. is that they don’t play when it comes to child support. If she doesn’t pay, she will have liens placed on her assets, bank accounts garnished, and may even go to jail. I doubt Janelle has had to pay this much child support before for this many kids, and since she is married to Lurch, she will probably have to help him pay his support as well. The best part is that it seems like the judge is the one who orders and enforces it. 

https://hollywoodlife.com/2019/06/06/jenelle-evans-financially-responsible-kids-custody-lawyer-explanation/

I’m so interested in their financials because the money she has gotten from MTV is what has further enabled the abuse of those kids to remain unchecked for this long. This will be another significant drain on their wallet. 

Between child support and legal fees one of them needs to get a job ASAP. Maybe she’s looking into booking a new show...that’s the only thing that will save her at this point. She has no marketable skills, and Lurch seems like a poor employee as well. I doubt they will be able to find and keep jobs, but eventually when all their debtors come calling, they will have to do something or they will lose the Land and the sinking mod house of horrors. 

Legal Eagles, do you know if child support and legal bills can be discharged in bankruptcy? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Spiderella2 said:

Legal Eagles, do you know if child support and legal bills can be discharged in bankruptcy? 

I pretty positive that child support is treated as priority unsecured debt, like unpaid taxes, and is not dischargeable in Ch 7 or Ch 13 bankruptcies (the other chapters aren’t for individuals). Attorneys’ fees are dischargeable, so good luck to anyone unfortunate enough to be representing the swamp creatures. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
(edited)

Here is another tidbit I found on her Instagram. I went to her Instagram to see old pix of Kaiser and compare them with the smiles of his pix with Nathan & Ashley. The difference is clear in his posture, mannerisms, and his face. The boy was living in terror of constant fear and abuse. 

If you look at her instagram, it reads like an idyllic family journal. No wonder why most of her fans were fooled until Nuggets murder. She must be getting a lot of ‘mean’ comments because she has turned off new comments on her Instagram page. Knowing that she is a narcissist, it must be only cause she is getting bad comments on her choices and child rearing. I think her fan base has fallen away and the wave has shifted. 

We all know she lies constantly to the world. If this post was really written by Kaiser (which I doubt), I suspect some of it was coached. But the further down you go, the truth comes out. Poor boy didn’t stand a chance against his monster of a step dad. I hope he never has to go back there. This was posted July 2018, around Father’s Day. 

He thinks David is nice to him by letting him go to school? And loves him cos he gets to play outside? So sad. School is probably the only place where he could live without the gnawing fear that a raised fist, stick, or yell wasn’t coming his way. 

This next letter was supposedly written by Maryssa. If the nicest thing your stepdaughter can say about you is that you feed them, clothe them, and keep a roof over her head, you really are phoning it in. I would be too ashamed to post this but she proudly displays it still. Anything to present to the world that she is a good mom. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Maryssa’s part included
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

None of those IG posts were written by Jenelle. There aren't any typos and the grammar is all correct. I guess she farms that duty out to her "manager" or MTV. 

28 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

None of those IG posts were written by Jenelle. There aren't any typos and the grammar is all correct. I guess she farms that duty out to her "manager" or MTV. 

I remember when she posted the letter supposedly written by Maryssa. Someone dug around and compared the journal entries that are included in Jenelle's book to the handwriting in "Maryssa's" letter. They're a damn near exact match. Jenelle wrote that herself😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

You guys need to click on this link to see the full picture. A creative person hit the nail on the head. Is it my screen or does the sky/mountain in the background of the house look like a ghost? 

“All are tortured who enter here”....

‘Production design by Smith and Wesson,’ haaa, that would be hilarious if it weren’t so true. Thanks for telling us to click, I would’ve missed the movie poster part if you hadn’t! Creepy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I remember when she posted the letter supposedly written by Maryssa. Someone dug around and compared the journal entries that are included in Jenelle's book to the handwriting in "Maryssa's" letter. They're a damn near exact match. Jenelle wrote that herself😂

Which is really damn sad and shows again that Jenelle ain’t normal in the head. That letter isn’t flattering at all. “I do care and love you a lot just remember that somewhere in me I do care...” wtf. That doesn’t sound like a 10 year old’s words. Either Jenelle wrote it or David coached Maryssa on every word. It’s creepy and unnatural, just like David and Jenelle.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
(edited)

Even if Maryssa did write that letter, it just sounds sad, to me, like she did something that angered Jenelle, and she is trying to get back in her good graces.  It's not a sweet, at all, but Jenelle would use it as "proof" that she is a good mom/stepmom, because she doesn't understand normal human behavior, and the concept of reading between the lines is lost, on her.

Is the homesteadin' post recent?  Because Jenelle, darlin', you and Lurch are the only ones there.  Talking about the family working together on the "farm" at this point is fucking creepy.  Are you hearing voices, in your head?

ETA: One more thing about the Maryssa letter: providing your children with basic needs, like food and shelter, is NOT something that parents should ever be thanked for, ever.  David's ideologies heavily influenced that letter: "You should be thankin' me for providin', and puttin' a roof over your head!  NOW BOW DOWN, AND KISS THE LAAAAND!!!".

God, these two are truly awful.

Edited by Shakma
  • LOL 3
  • Love 20

The worst thing about that picture with the cupcakes is the forced, unnatural smile on Jace's face.

That so-called letter from Maryssa: notice the "Dear Jenelle" on top is in red, while the rest is in orange. And it's a sheet of paper torn out of a notebook. This is not a Mother's Day card. This is someone who was forced to sit down and write an apology letter in her school notebook. Later when Jenelle decided to post it online, she was forced to go back and write Dear Jenelle at the top so all Jenelle's fans would know it was for her. Because its only real value was as a PR tool.

Also note how Maryssa several times writes "I do care". You only say that if you've been saying, "I don't care" a lot and you've had it thrown back in your face. I can see Maryssa using that phrase a lot. It's something kids say when they're afraid of getting in trouble, if they're being accused of not being grateful enough, if they're afraid to express a preference, if they're being threatened with punishment.

Also, Kaiser's note: His dad calls him Mister Hulk. His dad doesn't want him to eat too much candy. His dad gets mad when he eats candy. How much you wanna bet David yells at Kaiser for eating too much and fat-shames him?

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Did anyone else see that ubt was spotted buying a new front door on 12/23 at Home Depot? It was on reddit.

Picture is upthread somewhere.  

• Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I would bet my cat that Maryssa said that she was grateful for Jenelle providing food, clothes and a roof because Jenelle has yelled that at Maryssa on more than one occasion. I don’t imagine Jenelle has ever considered being grateful to Barb for the food, clothes and shelter that Barb provided. Narcissistic swamp rat.

Yes, that is exactly the weapon Jenelle uses against Maryssa. Remember, Maryssa was brought to the swamp and "saved" from her evil mother, who didn't care enough to fight, for her.  Jenelle opened her wallet sacrificed so much for Maryssa to have a good, homeschooling, homesteading life with the Swamp Things, so she better put pen to paper and show Jenelle just how grateful she is.  Jenelle's love is conditional, and it all depends on whether you do something, for her.  It's the same reason why she only "loves" Barb if Barb is defending her, or in her corner.  If she isn't, Jenelle's "love" is cut off, and she has no use, for Barb.  Classic, narcissistic traits.

I know we talk about how rough Jenelle's bio kids have it- and don't get me wrong, they definitely have it rough, with Thundercunt, for a mother- but in some ways, I think Maryssa has/had it much worse.  The way David treats Kaiser is probably the way Jenelle treats Maryssa; she's Whitney's daughter, so Jenelle treats her with nothing but contempt.  And, it's probably a good thing that Maryssa escaped when she did, because I have a feeling that the older Maryssa got, the more Jenelle would consider her competition.  Jenelle has a fixation on staying young and hot, and a teenage girl living in the house would only make her feel old and gross, by comparison.  I just hope that Maryssa is able to stay away, and that David meant it when he said he was "done" with her.  I know that must cut deep for Maryssa, but really, it's the best thing, for her.  She seems like a sweet girl, she doesn't need these two black holes, in her life.

Also, I stumbled upon this picture, and the kid looks absolutely miserable with the tatted up, plastic, overly-tanned, dead-eyed Swamp Cooze:

Indonesian-Diversity-FW19-Collections-2M

Run, children, while you still can.  Run far, far away.

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Shakma said:

Yes, that is exactly the weapon Jenelle uses against Maryssa. Remember, Maryssa was brought to the swamp and "saved" from her evil mother, who didn't care enough to fight, for her.  Jenelle opened her wallet sacrificed so much for Maryssa to have a good, homeschooling, homesteading life with the Swamp Things, so she better put pen to paper and show Jenelle just how grateful she is.  Jenelle's love is conditional, and it all depends on whether you do something, for her.  It's the same reason why she only "loves" Barb if Barb is defending her, or in her corner.  If she isn't, Jenelle's "love" is cut off, and she has no use, for Barb.  Classic, narcissistic traits.

I know we talk about how rough Jenelle's bio kids have it- and don't get me wrong, they definitely have it rough, with Thundercunt, for a mother- but in some ways, I think Maryssa has/had it much worse.  The way David treats Kaiser is probably the way Jenelle treats Maryssa; she's Whitney's daughter, so Jenelle treats her with nothing but contempt.  And, it's probably a good thing that Maryssa escaped when she did, because I have a feeling that the older Maryssa got, the more Jenelle would consider her competition.  Jenelle has a fixation on staying young and hot, and a teenage girl living in the house would only make her feel old and gross, by comparison.  I just hope that Maryssa is able to stay away, and that David meant it when he said he was "done" with her.  I know that must cut deep for Maryssa, but really, it's the best thing, for her.  She seems like a sweet girl, she doesn't need these two black holes, in her life.

Also, I stumbled upon this picture, and the kid looks absolutely miserable with the tatted up, plastic, overly-tanned, dead-eyed Swamp Cooze:

I used to think there was something seriously developmentally wrong with Ensley until I saw the recent videos and photos of her with Barb. Looking at this photo in a new light I honestly think she was kept drugged on Benadryl, cough meds, or something else to keep her quiet. She looks ready to doze off here.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Shakma said:

Standing ovation for the description!!

• Love 8