Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I don't think either of them is smart enough to have Triple A. She expects whichever entity she's pissed at to kiss her ass. A few months ago, she posted something on Instagram and Twitter to Clayton Homes (the builder of the manufactured house). Apparently, she'd called them and they hadn't gotten back to her as quickly as she thought they should. So, she goes to social media to tell them to call her. I feel so sorry for the customer service rep for Dodge. They've had to deal with her screaming at them and UBT has probably threatened to sodomize everyone at corporate after he fills the office with uppercuts. If her car has broken down as many times as she claims (I have doubts. I can see her leaving the door open or something else when she's too stoned to know what's going on and killing the battery), she needs to get rid of it. She seems to really like Dodge vehicles but  she should try something else. Buy a Toyota, Jenelle. They're really dependable and hold their value. 

• Love 20

Here she goes again ranting on social media about what she sees as poor customer service. She's done it with airlines, the company she bought her manufactured home from and I don't remember what else. I hope Dodge ignores her.

This is the problem with these assholes. It's one thing for us to CHOOSE to subject ourselves to the ridiculousness of these girls, but can you imagine showing up for work at the Dodge marketing department & having an all out crisis on your hands to minimize the negative publicity that could possibly be generated by a trash-ass abusive cunt on reality tv?

• Love 23
18 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

Me too! Back then, you young whippersnappers (brandishes cane), cable was just starting to be a thing and only certain neighborhoods had it. A group of us walked 2 miles to my girlfriend's boyfriend's house to see the launch of MTV and the first MTV video  ("video killed the radio star"). 

Barefoot. In the snow.  Uphill both ways. Good times!

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This is the problem with these assholes. It's one thing for us to CHOOSE to subject ourselves to the ridiculousness of these girls, but can you imagine showing up for work at the Dodge marketing department & having an all out crisis on your hands to minimize the negative publicity that could possibly be generated by a trash-ass abusive cunt on reality tv?

I can only imagine the abusive language and threats these two idiots screamed at the poor person on the other end of the line. She doesn't seem to know how many times her car has been in for repairs and she can't seem to figure out how far the nearest dealership is from the swamp. Someone posted Dodge's warranty and towing agreement on Instagram and it said they would tow to the nearest dealership. Maybe UBT threatened the employees at the local Dodge dealership and they won't deal with them anymore. Wouldn't surprise me at all. In my dream scenario, Dodge will make their own post to Instagram saying her car is no longer under warranty, they offered to tow it to the nearest dealership but after making the offer, they found out that Mr & Mrs Eason had both threatened employees at the local dealership and were no longer allowed on the premises.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Here she goes again ranting on social media about what she sees as poor customer service. She's done it with airlines, the company she bought her manufactured home from and I don't remember what else. I hope Dodge ignores her.

She reminds me of my welfare queen aunt who would always find some reason to complain and sue every company she came across and would use the fact that she's in a wheelchair (her own fault for falling out of a two story window when she was drunk) to try to make them feel bad for her. I specially remember going to St. Louis for a family trip and she complained so much about the room we got that they gave us a fancier room for the same price and she was so happy with herself.

• Love 9

Here's another thought. She bought UBT a double cab Ford F150 truck. It has a full back seat and rear doors. Neither one of them has a job, so she can just drive the truck until the minivan gets fixed or traded in. It's not like UBT needs the truck to go to work every day.

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Here's another thought. She bought UBT a double cab Ford F150 truck. It has a full back seat and rear doors. Neither one of them has a job, so she can just drive the truck until the minivan gets fixed or traded in. It's not like UBT needs the truck to go to work every day.

That's what I was thinking.  And no telling what these idiots have done to the Durango. Hell they probably both take turns running each other over with it when they are pissed off. Every one has car troubles from time to time. We all deal with it and go on, not whine and bitch about it. It is called life Jenelle. But then again this bitch can't deal with real life and makes a big deal about every fucking thing 

• Love 22
On 10/26/2017 at 8:54 AM, Lm2162 said:

My boyfriend in high school was a douchebag and, during an argument, said something like "I was born to save lives" about his job at the firehouse (he was assisting them, but he was not an actual firefighter, I don't think he ever became one). And he was actually at least doing SOMETHING helpful and meaningful, but it was still super obnoxious and egocentric to say and I remember it to this day. Girl had the gall to say that because she got a certificate at a for-profit college that she'll never even use, while her mom has an actual job. 

My husband is a nurse and we have many friends who are nurses/nurse practitioners/EMTs. My husband's best friend is a police officer. I've NEVER heard any of them EVER say they save lives, and I know for a fact ALL of them have saved at least one life, if not more.  It's definitely a douche alert when someone tells you they "save lives" so proudly.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:31 AM, MargeGunderson said:

Or Triple A. JesusGod, Jenelle!

I

EXACTLY.  We make like a third of what the TM girls make as a couple and we can afford a Triple A membership.... Get AAA, Jenelle!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:
3 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Or Triple A. JesusGod, Jenelle!

EXACTLY.  We like a third of what the TM girls make as a couple and we can afford a Triple A membership.... Get AAA, Jenelle!

She would, but she keeps getting confused that Triple A is actually AA, so every time she goes to sign up, she screams in terror & takes a bong load. 

• Love 14

I too have to laugh at the saving lives comment. Having worked as a nurse in ER for 20 years(I know I have said that before) I never once said I saved a life. As a matter of fact,after really traumatic shifts, another nurse and I would walk out and say “at least we didn’t kill anyone”. (I hope that isn’t offensive to anyone)

• Love 19

Well hell, my carpet cleaner just croaked. I don't have carpeting anymore but I have a large area rug in my living room. My dog is getting old and sometimes pees on it in the night (why she can't pee anywhere else in the house without a rug is a mystery). So, I keep a carpet cleaner around to clean up her accidents. Should I pull a Jenelle and blast Bissell on social media for leaving me stranded to clean up dog pee on my hands and knees with a scrub brush? Maybe they'll send me some free stuff and pay for a new rug? 

Because I'm a grown up and understand that shit happens, I've already ordered a new one from Amazon. But, I went with a Hoover this time. I've had two Bissells crap out in two years of using maybe 5 times each. Maybe the Hoover will last a little longer. It's sad that we live in such a disposable society nowadays. Did you hear that Jenelle?? Grown ups handle things that happen all by ourselves!

• Love 18
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

That's what I was thinking.  And no telling what these idiots have done to the Durango. Hell they probably both take turns running each other over with it when they are pissed off. Every one has car troubles from time to time. We all deal with it and go on, not whine and bitch about it. It is called life Jenelle. But then again this bitch can't deal with real life and makes a big deal about every fucking thing 

That's what I was thinking. THEY probably caused a problem and now want to publicly shame Dodge into giving them a new car. I bet they let the kids play in the cars when they're locked in the house doing drugs. 

• Love 12

I think the biggest reason they left Endtable at home (aside from not wanting to take care of her while they were consuming drugs by the pound) is because they didn't want to answer any questions about her head. Even useless Drew couldn't ignore that noggin. I'll bet the farm that the doctor has told them to put her in a helmet and UBT refuses. Ain't nuthin' wrong with his kid and no damn doctor is gunna tell him what to do. 

• Love 18

Because I'm a grown up and understand that shit happens, I've already ordered a new one from Amazon. But, I went with a Hoover this time. I've had two Bissells crap out in two years of using maybe 5 times each. Maybe the Hoover will last a little longer. It's sad that we live in such a disposable society nowadays. Did you hear that Jenelle?? Grown ups handle things that happen all by ourselves!

You just earned yourself a trip to the islands for all that adulting you did.   :) 

Also, my Bissell just broke after less than a year so we went with a Dyson.   I'd instagram my displeasure in hopes of free vacuum but I have less than 200 followers.  Also I'm sane.  

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, LBS said:

You just earned yourself a trip to the islands for all that adulting you did.   :) 

Also, my Bissell just broke after less than a year so we went with a Dyson.   I'd instagram my displeasure in hopes of free vacuum but I have less than 200 followers.  Also I'm sane.  

Sweet! When will my first class tickets get here? You'll love your Dyson! We bought one a few years ago and it's worth every penny. It seems that Bissell and Hoover have the market cornered for carpet cleaners. Rug Doctor sells some but I don't need an industrial grade cleaner for an area rug and I don't want to spend a ton of money. It does piss me off, though, that they make them more or less disposable. I'm not going to spend more money to have one repaired than I paid for it. Jenelle would have scared every customer service rep for Bissell to death by now and UBT would be threatening to sodomize them if they didn't FedEx him a new one overnight.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, TexasGal said:

4-6 times!  12-13 miles away!!  And the bell ringer - we have 5 kids altogether!!! 

You would not know what to do if you ever had all 5 of them at the same time you moron.

5 kids? Jace, Kieser, Ensley, Maryissa, and who? David has another kid? Where is this one stashed?

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

5 kids? Jace, Kieser, Ensley, Maryissa, and who? David has another kid? Where is this one stashed?

UBT has a son by an ex he is legally barred from seeing because he beat the ex almost into premature labor. I think he also pushed her out of a moving car. He still can't see that child, last I checked, so it is another exaggeration on those idiots' parts.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

. I'll bet the farm that the doctor has told them to put her in a helmet and UBT refuses. Ain't nuthin' wrong with his kid and no damn doctor is gunna tell him what to do. 

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I'll bet the farm that the doctor has told them to put her in a helmet and UBT refuses. Ain't nuthin' wrong with his kid and no damn doctor is gunna tell him what to do. 

Isn't that called "pulling a Leah?"  

On 10/24/2017 at 8:13 PM, Grandma Saracen said:

I try not to be an Ensley's-head alarmist, but this is alarming

I am not a babyheadologist, but that just looks wrong.  

• Love 15
On 10/25/2017 at 2:53 PM, teapot said:

I double-dog dare anyone to name a time that was better to be a teenager than the 80s (sigh....)

I'm not aware of the penalties and ramifications of the double dog dare, but the late 60s and early 70s were heaven.  

• Love 10

Late 70's here. I always tell the "youngins" the reason there's so many laws, consequences, and ramifications is because of all the shit we pulled. Drinking age? 18. Life-altering STDs? Non existant. We had "the pill." Drugs? Everywhere. Disco? Definitely.

Edited to add - Also, no cell phones, social media or photos to record all the insanity! If "they" didn't see it - it didn't happen!

Back on topic - Janelle sucks.

Edited by pheebs
Forgot to mention...things
  • Love 23

So a 90's teen I turned 13 in 1990. It was cool! I always wanted to be 60's myself. I'm just thankful I was a pre-social media teen.

Next time I'm bored at work I'm going to write strongly worded letters to every company that has had Jenelle rep their shit.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I'm not aware of the penalties and ramifications of the double dog dare, but the late 60s and early 70s were heaven.  

Yes!!! Being a teen in the mid 70s was such an exciting time. 

I was lucky to have a family who didn't keep me from watching certain programming such as MTV when it launched. I was 17 when it began, but still, I had a tv in my room for most of my young life and I wasn't ever told I couldn't watch a particular program. My friends would come over to my house to watch the early days of paid television. Damn, I miss free tv. 

1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Isn't that called "pulling a Leah?"  

I am not a babyheadologist, but that just looks wrong.  

lol Hilarious!

• Love 9

Late 60's, early 70's teen here. It was a wonderful time! I had two big brothers, one 10 years older than me, the other 5 years older. I had the benefit of them being older to assist me in doing things I shouldn't have been doing (my oldest brother's wife took me to Planned Parenthood when I was 16 to get on the pill) but they also looked out for me because I was their little sister and jumped my ass if I was doing something really stupid :)

If I was able to go to Planned Parenthood at 16 in the sexual revolution 70's to have responsible sex with my boyfriend, there is no excuse for this show to even be on! In the media bombarded society we live in, there is absolutely no excuse for young women to willingly risk getting pregnant. Unless they live in a cave, they know about sex, STDs, pregnancy and how to prevent unwanted babies and how to protect yourself from diseases that can make you infertile or kill you.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

. I was 17 when it began, but still, I had a tv in my room for most of my young life and I wasn't ever told I couldn't watch a particular program. 

lol Hilarious!

Wait a minute. Did your  parents let you watch 3's Company??  Because I had to sneak it.  Also the many adult themed 8 is Enough episodes.  ( but I am 2 yrs younger than you so...).   

Amazing how tv has changed. Art reflecting reality or reality reflecting art. Something like that. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Wait a minute. Did your  parents let you watch 3's Company??  Because I had to sneak it.  Also the many adult themed 8 is Enough episodes.  ( but I am 2 yrs younger than you so...).   

Amazing how tv has changed. Art reflecting reality or reality reflecting art. Something like that. 

Three's Company and Eight is Enough were favorites of mine. I watched some pretty heavy made-for-tv movies as well. I recall watching an R-rated movie on cable back in 1979. I thought for sure I was going to be told to not watch it. Nope. Instead, there was a little discussion about what was happening in the movie. In fact, I was taken to the drive-in at a young age and watched some R rated movies. I was told to cover my eyes during certain scenes, but I took a peek anyways. 

If I was able to go to Planned Parenthood at 16 in the sexual revolution 70's to have responsible sex with my boyfriend, there is no excuse for this show to even be on!

So true. 

I think most of these girls pretty much chose to have sex willingly and chose to have babies to keep a relationship. No need for birth control under those circumstances. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Unless they live in a cave, they know about sex, STDs, pregnancy and how to prevent unwanted babies and how to protect yourself from diseases that can make you infertile or kill you.

Have you seen their houses, especially the kitchens?  They live in caves.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

We weren't alllowed to watch One Day At A Time because the mother was divorced. Scandalous! Had to sneak that one. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

I was a teen this decade, the same time this damn franchise started, so yeah pretty shitty. I always wanted to be a teen in the 90's. 

Yep! I'm about a year older than the girls. I remember watching the Jenelle episode with the blonde pigtails as a teen myself.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yep! I'm about a year older than the girls. I remember watching the Jenelle episode with the blonde pigtails as a teen myself.

I remember my friends liking the show and then when Teen Mom OG started, girls wanted to be just like Maci and Tyler was considered hot. I kid you not. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I’m on vacation and shouldn’t be visiting here, but I think that Ensley might be ancient Mayan. 

Bpahx6z.jpg

I told y'all. Every single time I see her head, images of ancient Incas come to my mind. David thinks her rocket-shaped head is a sign she is royalty, just like the Peruvians believed which is why they too shaped the heads of the newborns. Just like Nathan believes Kaiser is a "desendent" of some shit. 

Unless they live in a cave, they know about sex, STDs, pregnancy and how to prevent unwanted babies and how to protect yourself from diseases that can make you infertile or kill you.

I don't know, girlfriend. Remember their explanations for how they found themselves pregnant a second time? 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Do we think they're 1) not taking Ensley to the pediatrician for well-child visits or 2) they are taking her but then ignoring any advice the doctor gives about her head????

With the early CPS involvment, they most likely took her to pediatrician appointments.  If a helmet was recommended, I can already imagine David saying some bullshit like “No child of mine is going to be wearing no fucking helmet like a (r word).”

• Love 23
3 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

I remember my friends liking the show and then when Teen Mom OG started, girls wanted to be just like Maci and Tyler was considered hot. I kid you not. 

Oh I remember the Tyler being hot thing too! And Ryan, everyone thought Ryan was hot.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I would never have pegged you as so young! I hope you don't take offense. You just seem so sensible and wise beyond your years. 

Late 90s teen here. It was okay? I had more fun being a kid in the 80s, though. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Do we think they're 1) not taking Ensley to the pediatrician for well-child visits or 2) they are taking her but then ignoring any advice the doctor gives about her head????

#2. I posted about it upthread. I think they didn't bring her to the reunion (aside from her cramping their drugging 24/7) because they didn't want to answer any questions about her head. Even Useless Drew Pinksy couldn't overlook it. I also believe the doctor has recommended a helmet and UBT refuses because he's such an ignorant moron. Ain't no fuckin doctor gunna tell him what to do with his kid! Jenelle would probably love they sympathy she'd get if Endtable wore a helmet. Jenelle is so jealous of Chelsea, it eats her up. To have people cooing over Watson, then asking Jenelle what was going on with her daughter's head would have caused her to explode even worse than she did. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked if constant marijuana use during pregnancy could cause such a misshapen head? "Dude! Leaaaavvvveee Meeeee Aloooooneeee!" would have been heard around the world.

Oooh! The rant to Dodge has been removed.  I hope Dodge ignored her and Instagram spanked her again.

• Love 23
5 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

#2. I posted about it upthread. I think they didn't bring her to the reunion (aside from her cramping their drugging 24/7) because they didn't want to answer any questions about her head.

Same.  2 and I also think it's why she's not in daycare yet, either.

• Love 5

#2. I posted about it upthread. I think they didn't bring her to the reunion (aside from her cramping their drugging 24/7) because they didn't want to answer any questions about her head. Even Useless Drew Pinksy couldn't overlook it. I also believe the doctor has recommended a helmet and UBT refuses because he's such an ignorant moron. Ain't no fuckin doctor gunna tell him what to do with his kid! Jenelle would probably love they sympathy she'd get if Endtable wore a helmet. Jenelle is so jealous of Chelsea, it eats her up. To have people cooing over Watson, then asking Jenelle what was going on with her daughter's head would have caused her to explode even worse than she did. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked if constant marijuana use during pregnancy could cause such a misshapen head? "Dude! Leaaaavvvveee Meeeee Aloooooneeee!" would have been heard around the world.

Oooh! The rant to Dodge has been removed.  I hope Dodge ignored her and Instagram spanked her again.

If in fact a doctor did recommend/order a helmet, and Janelle & Daivd refused, wouldn't their refusal qualify as "medical neglect" and warrant an investigation by CPS/DCYF if in fact it was reported to that agency? AFAIK, Medical Neglect is a completely separate charge from "regular" neglect and/or abuse - so one can be investigated for that even though the child is not being neglected/abused in other ways.

• Love 2

The pediatrician would have to make that call to CPS, correct? But what if Jenelle and David told the doctor they would get a second opinion, what then? If the doctor never sees Endtable again as a patient, how could he/she report it?

• Love 9
On 10/26/2017 at 11:41 AM, Lusterleaf said:

Yeah she just wants free sh*t from Dodge, hence her social media post. She's acting like she's some A list celebrity. Come on...

Free shit-reminds me of how kate g. used to ask for anything and everything free for her.

• Love 4