Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

I like TMZ' reporting better

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... she's been difficult to work with and most of the girls don't want to work with her anymore.

Several sources say the women don't feel safe around Brandi because of her frequent erratic behavior.

One more twist ... Brandi is tight with Kim Richards, who may also be 86'd from the show. Without Kim, Brandi becomes something of a 3rd wheel.

But we're told producers are open to having her as an occasional guest, but Brandi has not committed

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/18/brandi-glanville-dumped-fired-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

I'm sure this was Brandi when she got the call she wouldn't be returning

Brandi+Glanville+leaving+Dan+Tana+West+H

• Love 9

And once the show starts up we will all be complaining that it's boring!  (-:

Thank God the toxic harlot of (barely) Beverly Hills is gone.  Never has there been a more divisive and unappealing Housewife.  She brought nothing to the show, was unpleasant to watch and needs massive amounts of therapy.

BYE FELICIA!

• Love 15

I'm sure Brandi will pop up on various other reality shows trying to milk those 15 minutes. 

Too bad she broke up with JR (again) she could have gone on Marriage Bootcamp or something.

• Love 8
(edited)

I found Brandi's nefarious posturing and maneuvering to be stultifying. Further, her fame whorish Napoleonic diatribes and bandolier of harsh invectives hurled constant and biting misery. And, ONLY immersed in flaccid thoughts and ideas, she has finally succumbed and been released. THANK GOODNESS!

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 9

It has to be true because Brandi is not tweeting her F bomb denials like she has done in the past and her most ardent fans are going after the other HWs on twitter. 1 even claimed that LisaV had her fired! LOL

• Love 5

I am beyond happy!  And, here I thought this would just be another day.  YAY!!!

I really feel badly for the dr she goes to for all of her "Maintenance", her facial people, the people who do her hair extensions, etc -  without that paycheck she will have to cut back and will be forced to go natural.  YIKES!!!   What about the poor employees at the Lodi Winery who are rapidly soaking off Unfiltered Blonde labels!!     And wasn't she moving again?  Guess she'll have to redo those applications and cross out RHOBH under employer.  

• Love 8

I'm sure Brandi will pop up on various other reality shows trying to milk those 15 minutes. 

Too bad she broke up with JR (again) she could have gone on Marriage Bootcamp or something.

Oh lordy don't give her any ideas!!!

• Love 4

Does anyone know if the dollar store sells wine???  I'm thinking Brandi's "Unfiltered Blonde" brand is going to be hitting the clearance sale bins before it even gets a chance to accumulate dust on the regular shelves....

• Love 6

I would feel bad as she's a single mother and probably needs the money. However, she did this to herself. She went on the offense over and over and never held herself back. She was crazy and it was uncomfortable to watch. Being provocative is one thing. Being a psycho bitch is another,

I hope they're going back to the older formula of women with interesting lives that are interesting to watch. Enough with the trouble for trouble's sake.

• Love 9
(edited)

An article from people.com with comments from Brandi/Brandi's camp, on the one hand they are confirming that she is not returning as a full-time HW, but on the other hand it represents her spin which differs from the other articles about her leaving the show:

Brandi Glanville Is Leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – See Who Else Won't Return
By Michele Corriston @mcorriston

06/18/2015 AT 01:10 PM EDT
There will be a little less wine-tossing next season on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Brandi Glanville is exiting the Bravo reality show after four years, sources told PEOPLE on Thursday.

Glanville could potentially still appear on the show in the future, as previous Housewives Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer have done in seasons past.

A source close to Glanville says she was not fired and is deciding whether or not she will return to the show in any capacity.

PEOPLE has confirmed that Kim Richards – who is in rehab after her April arrest for public intoxication – and Yolanda Foster – who is battling Lyme disease – will also not return.

Earlier in the day, the former model hinted about her uncertain future on the series, Tweeting, "I woke up with a sore throat and a HUGE decision to make today! #RHOBH Will let you all know later I promise !!"

-snip-

http://www.people.com/article/brandi-glanville-leaving-real-housewives-beverly-hills

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3

Just heard the good news on TMZ and came over to celebrate.   They are saying (as of a couple hours ago) that she was offered Friend of the Housewives and she's thinking it over.

• Love 3

If she had a "come to Jesus" moment, she'd realize this might be the perfect opportunity to rehab her image.

Being a "friend of" ended up working wonders for Luann on RHONY, but then again, Luann's infinitely smarter and less volatile than Brandi, so it's unlikely BG will be clever enough to capitalize on the firing/demotion.

I'm still amazed at how spectacularly she crashed and burned and squandered what good will and popularity she had amassed in her first season. 

• Love 11

I would feel bad as she's a single mother and probably needs the money. However, she did this to herself.

I am so glad she is not on the show anymore, but I still feel bad for her regarding the job loss. How is she going to earn money now? I know she did it to herself, but I guess I am a pushover!

• Love 2

I could not be happier.  The season started out with her in a funk and she has done her best to basically say that she creates drama because she thrives on attention.  She left quite a list of people she hurt before her exit Adrienne, Paul, Lisa, Ken, Kyle, Mauricio, Kim, Lisa Rinna, Taylor, Eileen, Vince, Scheana, Cedric, Dana and to be continued.

This woman never belonged and this is what happens when the producer sink so low as to bring on a contrived character.

No Shiva though--- the woman doesn't speak. 

So I guess Brandi will write that third book and discover oh OOPS she can't write about her experience on the RH, spend her dollars defending the lawsuit Joanna filed and hope Jonathan gets drunk enough they end up on Marriage Bootcamp.  let's hope the new hires are married and fabulously wealthy.

• Love 12

Is she a single mother?  As someone said upthread, she's got an ex-husband- who has a wife- and he has 50% custody, right?  And she got some kind of child support.  Point is, I'm not buying into that part of her persona.

I'm also not worried about her future earnings.  There are dozens of channels in need of programming.  If she has any savvy- and I believe she does- she can package a nice little show consisting of her, Eddie, and LeAnn.  They'll be trying to make it as a blended family.  Or going to counseling (that celebrity marriage camp show may need a twist one day, that could be it). 

Eh, maybe I'm cold or in a mood, but to me this is a win-win.  We get new dynamics, she gets a shot to go out there and be something other than a "truth cannon."

• Love 3

I am so glad she is not on the show anymore, but I still feel bad for her regarding the job loss. How is she going to earn money now? I know she did it to herself, but I guess I am a pushover!

Her Podcast, her third book, her wine, her on line store and child support.  RH should not ever be the sole or primary support for a woman.  All the ones I can't stand like Tamra Barney are the result of the women willing to do anything for a check.  They hurt and make other people's lives miserable for the sake of a check. 

• Love 10
(edited)

If she had a "come to Jesus" moment, she'd realize this might be the perfect opportunity to rehab her image.

Being a "friend of" ended up working wonders for Luann on RHONY, but then again, Luann's infinitely smarter and less volatile than Brandi, so it's unlikely BG will be clever enough to capitalize on the firing/demotion.

I'm still amazed at how spectacularly she crashed and burned and squandered what good will and popularity she had amassed in her first season.

Yay!!!

The main reason that Brandi would never be able to pull a Luann is she is boring as hell.

We saw Brandi on WWHL, not drinking and trying to be on her best behavior (the rumors were already out there of her being fired lots of people were talking about B trying to change her image, remember praying for LeAnn lol) she was like a dead behind the eyes, lump of nothing. There is no there, there.

As you said Lu is smart and pretty clever. Brandi has nothing to offer beyond drunk vulgar nakedness. Everybody has been there done that with her.

I'm so thrilled. I don't have to give up BH.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11

And once the show starts up we will all be complaining that it's boring

Not me. I found BG incredibly boring simply because she's not very smart and she sure isn't the least bit funny.

She couldn't capitalize on her popularity from her first season so I doubt she'll manage this. Plus, she had this great opportunity with Lisa V being her pal and she just tossed it away because ... well because she's BG.

• Love 14

Just heard the good news on TMZ and came over to celebrate. They are saying (as of a couple hours ago) that she was offered Friend of the Housewives and she's thinking it over.

Wouldn't that require some type of friendship with at least one woman?
  • Love 13

Finally, confirmation!

I can't help but feel cautious like I shouldn't get too happy yet but so far so good! I hope she gets that it's her and that it isn't The 3vil!Lisa1! who is responsible for why she just lost her chief source of income. 

I don't feel sorry for her at all and it's total nonsense that she's this struggling single mom. Her children will continue to be properly provided for. She might not be able to afford to buy Hermes and Louboutin but she'll be fine because she or at least her children are attached to that golden-ish ticket that is known as Leann Rimes.

Can't you just see Kyle and LisaV celebrating? 

• Love 9
(edited)

Wouldn't it be cool if Joanna and Joyce were two of the replacements? I don't know anything about Joanna, would she be a good choice even without the bonus of making Brandi's head explode? I would love to see Joyce come back, since I found her interesting and her husband interesting and thought she got a raw deal last year, what with the Brandi and Carlton crap plus her father dying during her filming, she didn't get a chance to thrive.  Plus, I thought she and her husband and Kyle and Mauricio had struck up a genuine friendship on the show. And I could see her and LisaR being fun together.

Joyce was fired last season, so I can't see BRAVO bringing her back.  Joanna and her husband live in Miami, not Beverly Hills. 

Edited by escape
  • Love 1

Unlike Luann, Brandi crossed the line so many times, that the only people who would film with her on a regular basis were Yolanda & Kim.  She pretty much slandered, or slapped the other women.  I think she was betting on at least Yolanda coming back, and never counted on Kim going bat sh$* crazy.   Can't help feel that Kathy somehow completely cut Brandi out of Kim's life.  She had nobody left that she hadn't offended and just plain weren't willing to sign on if she was still around.

From her twitter, she seems to be out of a job, out of a house, no boyfriend, and out for a girls night out to drowned her sorrows. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Y'all need to stop requesting Joanna as a replacement. If you watched her in the second season of rhom that woman and alcohol was an ugly thing. Jmo.

I wouldn't mind Brandi/Kim/Yo's replacements weren't that connected to the industry or these women. I wouldn't mind a lawyer, doctor, agent or even a stay out home mom. We have 4 actresses so that's your quota. Yet the casting might get another model and socialite to round out the cast.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 9

Her Podcast, her third book, her wine, her on line store and child support. 

But those will bring in, what, $1,000 per month? And we all know Brandi spends that in a week just on groceries!

Wouldn't it be cool if Joanna and Joyce were two of the replacements? I don't know anything about Joanna, would she be a good choice even without the bonus of making Brandi's head explode?

Oh, dear God, no. Joanna is Brandi. That's why they don't get along - they're mirror images of each other. I wanted to like Joanna, because she is so beautiful, and I loved her love of animals and even her protectiveness of her family. But she is just vile. A sloppy drunk, a drama queen, constantly on the attack and then acting like the victim. She got really low with her former BFF Lisa H. at the last Miami reunion - she actually used Lisa's infertility against her - it was such a low blow. Bringing Joanna on would be to erase all the magic created by Brandi's exit.

• Love 10

Is Brandi at the Polo Lounge by chance, drinking away her sorrows? BHPD, be on alert!!!

Probably another three years before it goes to trial.  If Brandi doesn't have insurance or deep pockets it won't settle.  This is something that screams for a summary judgment.  Let discovery begin and get over this mess.

I don't even see this going that far. If it does, Joanna's attorney would have to prove that all of this bullshit has harmed her in some way such as financially (nope), it has marred her image to the point that she can't get any work (nope), or that she is being harmed in some way such as if Brandi claimed Joanna had Ebola and was causing public harm.

• Love 1