Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I think Kim had a point, and even more after this season.  "Let's talk about YOU Rinna."  Since all Rinna does is talk about Kim, Brandi, or Yolanda.  I wouldn't mind hearing some dirt about Rinna.

• Love 4

I think Kim had a point, and even more after this season.  "Let's talk about YOU Rinna."  Since all Rinna does is talk about Kim, Brandi, or Yolanda.  I wouldn't mind hearing some dirt about Rinna.

If there were any real dirt about Harry Hamlin, I have no doubt that Brandi would  have 'run' with it on social media.

• Love 7

I still think it's possible Kim did say it and Bravo agreed to cut it out for the whole forced, staged, apology reconciliation the next day.  Well, and for Harry.

To what end?  Brandi and the rest would have let it be known Kim had said something. . . .just like the surrogacy thing.  Everyone knew and kept talking.  I still believe Kim was truly trying to say cleanup your own house before coming to clean mine.  She also likes to make people think she has the goods. 

• Love 7

If there were any real dirt about Harry Hamlin, I have no doubt that Brandi would  have 'run' with it on social media.

I don't think there is any dirt on Harry either. He seems like a laid back old guy. However as far as Lisa Rinna is concerned, should any dirt on her be found. I have no problem if the women went after her and inserted themselves into her issues. I can understand her being spooked about Kim and the limo ride and talking about it or having questions about Froyo and bringing up Munchmunch but she just went overboard with it, she didn't stop and hasn't stopped, that is where she crosses the line and I feel she should have a taste of her own medicine and see what it feels like.

• Love 1

I don't think there is any dirt on Harry either. He seems like a laid back old guy. However as far as Lisa Rinna is concerned, should any dirt on her be found. I have no problem if the women went after her and inserted themselves into her issues. I can understand her being spooked about Kim and the limo ride and talking about it or having questions about Froyo and bringing up Munchmunch but she just went overboard with it, she didn't stop and hasn't stopped, that is where she crosses the line and I feel she should have a taste of her own medicine and see what it feels like.

I must admit, that I don't think LisaR would be placing blame on anyone other than Yolanda had Eileen not put a bee in her, LisaR's, bonnet in the first place. Eileen is the one stirring up LisaR, Erika is the one stirring up Eileen, Yolanda is stirring up Erika and Brandi is the one keeping Yolanda looking for blood with LisaV and Kyle. Brandi knows that together, LisaV and Kyle are unstoppable but divided, they are vulnerable, so they have to try and breakup their friendship......for good. Otherwise, Yolanda doesn't stand a chance to become "Queen Bee" on this show........Which means that Brandi stands very little chance of coming back as a full HW.

• Love 4

I defend Kim so hard because it never seems like anything is ever in her favor. Anything that defends is painted as misplace sympathy and undeserving. Anything that points out her side is undermined by how much damage others have suffered at her hands so whatever Kim's grievances pales in comparison. It's just an endless and merciless gauntlet of dismissiveness that if I were Kim Richards I would probably suck down a hundred bottles of pills by now.

Let's get married please

There is a new study out about LSD treatments, carefully monitored, can help addicts kick addictions.  It alters and expands views of the world and addicts' place in it, apparently relieving the addictive compulsions.

• Love 1

1:55 PM PST -- A rep for Kim showed up in court and conceded Kim had no proof she'd made progress in completing her AA classes or community service. The judge withdrew the warrant and set a probation violation hearing for June 3. The judge could throw Kim in jail after the hearing if he determines she didn't make a sufficient dent in the classes or community service

It will be interesting to see what the judge says at the June hearing.  She claimed she couldn't do the community service because of her injured foot, but then was seen in high heels, and another judge wasn't happy.   She surely can't use that excuse, especially considering she didn't have trouble filming that other reality show.   But, I'm sure she will say she's been going to a private therapist to deal w/her sobriety.    I wonder how that will differ from a specific court order that she attend 52AA meetings.

• Love 8

Apparently she still doesn't think the rules apply to her because she's "Kim Richards".

Re - the community service and the injured foot - I don't know much about it, but if her foot was truly injured,couldn't the court have assigned her to some other type of service, one that doesn't involve having poor fragile Kim stand and walk?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mwell345 said:

Apparently she still doesn't think the rules apply to her because she's "Kim Richards".

Re - the community service and the injured foot - I don't know much about it, but if her foot was truly injured,couldn't the court have assigned her to some other type of service, one that doesn't involve having poor fragile Kim stand and walk?

The problem was that she was photo'd wearing high heels when she claimed she couldn't do any physical community labor so the Judge told her to get a note/explanation from her foot Dr. stating that she was unable to do it. I don't think she found a Dr. willing to go on record lying to the court so she just avoided it altogether. Typical Kim, she hopes if she ignores it, it will all just go away.....not this time.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

pasted from my reply in other thread. 

Won't be surprised of OD news next month, after she's watched the reunion, again.

I can't imagine mental health therapists suggesting an unstable patient with addictions go back to the set that triggered previous meltdown.

Bravo: I do not want to see Kim Richards 'updates this/next season on Kim's relationship with Kyle or her AA'. Stick to the superficial drama you do best.

• Love 10

I've always thought that one of the nicest attributes anyone could have is compassion.  Even if you don't like someone, you can still feel compassion for them if they're in trouble.  I think I came close to losing most of my compassion for Kim at one point.  If I were positive she was still trying her hardest to avoid alcohol and drugs, maybe more of that compassion would return.  The trouble is, I don't know, and I don't trust any alcoholic or drug user for a while after they claim to have quit.  I was disappointed to see her back on the reunion for that reason. I think she came back too soon.  If she claimed that the show was detrimental to her health, why was she back on there?  I honestly felt that the group hug wasn't entirely sincere, that it was more like "follow the leader."  I think that Bravo could have waited a little longer.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim should go to Yolanda's doctor he will write her a note for Lyme Disease in a heartbeat.  He can even diagnose it over the phone.

Maybe she can also do her community service with him by phone before her court date. All problems solved!

• Love 10
On 4/29/2016 at 5:15 PM, notnowimbusy said:

A rep for Kim showed up in court and conceded Kim had no proof she'd made progress in completing her AA classes or community service. The judge withdrew the warrant and set a probation violation hearing for June 3.

Is this how the court system works now?  You can send a representative to say you haven't met the terms of your probation and it's all good, and you get another month to pass in your assignment?  Because I didn't have it that good in college, where I was PAYING to be.

• Love 7

My take is that Kim has unaddressed mental health issues of some sort and she uses drugs and alcohol to blot out the distress those issues cause her.  I knew that she wasn't in recovery from the way she spoke on the reunion show because she was careful to speak only of alcohol as her problem when we know it is more that just alcohol thanks to the conversations recorded on the Dr. Phil show.  She's still trying to keep up an image and that helps her to stay in denial about her addiction.  People who don't comply with court orders addressing the addiction underlying a crime, are not in a healthy place for sure, so this non-compliance unravels her whole reunion story/stories.  It is very difficult to maintain compassion and a desire to help without crossing the line and enabling, and also very easy to fall into frustration and anger.  And poor Kim, she is fighting so hard to maintain an outward show of normalcy while still guarding and protecting her addiction because the addiction is what she sees as her lifeline and her only refuge.  (at least this is my surmise after having worked in the drug court system)

• Love 8

No mental heath issues with Kim, she is an addict.  All addicts lie to protect their addiction.  It is part of the package, she is no different from anyone else who uses.  

• Love 8

I disagree. While I see all of the addict characteristics in Kim, there are several mental health issues that are apparent. I'm not going to diagnose her as I'm not a mental health professional. I hope she receives all of the help that she needs.

• Love 3

What with Kim's endless travails, as well as the stories about Big Kathy and her role in her daughters' lives, I thought some of you might find these links interesting.

Earlier this week, in an interview with The Telegraph, actor Elijah Wood discussed child predators within the entertainment industry. A few days later, Corey Feldman spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about the same topic. Altho both articles lean toward men preying on young boys and teens, it is mentioned that girls are also targeted, that some parents are complicit and how hard it is for kids to seek help.

Part of the time I was living with my mom and she was letting me go to the parties. And then the other part of the time was with my dad and those people were actually coming over to my apartment. There's a picture in my book at my 15th birthday party. My father had the party at his office, which was a management company directly across the street from his apartment. One of the guys, the main guy who molested me, he actually was an employee of my father's. My father hired this man and this man coaxed me into trying every single drug that I ever tried. He says, "Hey I'm going to be your best friend. I'll take you to Disneyland, I'll take you to the Comedy Store." He was my assistant, my driver, my chaperone, and also basically my guardian. 

Did you tell your father what was going on?

As a child you don't really do that. My parents were both very abusive and very selfish and were more interested in what was happening with themselves than what was happening with my life. 

Kim's heyday precedes both Wood and Feldman but the scum that go after young performers (and the parents who put their own desires first) isn't new. Commentary re Kim's issues and behaviors usually falls between, “She may have been an abuse victim and wasn't given help when it might have made a difference” to “she's a POS and deserves her misery.”

Anyway, for those curious:

Wood:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/22/hollywood-in-the-grip-of-child-abuse-scandal-similar-to-jimmy-sa/

Feldman:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/corey-feldman-elijah-wood-hollywood-897403

• Love 2

If some misery or even consequences for her actions led to some self-awareness, or a true desire to seek help then I would be all for it. If indeed such abuse happened to her, which is entirely possible but I think she would be shouting it from rooftops to excuse or defend herself.  Abuse is not easy to talk about but most addicts will use any thing, say anything to defend the addiction and I find it interesting Kim has never breathed a word about it. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 4/30/2016 at 7:29 AM, zoeysmom said:

Kim should go to Yolanda's doctor he will write her a note for Lyme Disease in a heartbeat.  He can even diagnose it over the phone.

God help him if Kim holds Kingsley to her chest and the Dr. Says it's not good for her. The dead doctor won't be able to help Yahoo sort through her medicine closet stash anymore.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4

This is horrifying.  Kim is not going to duck this one. 

When the Kingsley was released from the bathroom, the court documents state that he, "lunged at [Sanderson] and bit and held onto her lower abdomen and crotch, tearing off her leggings and underwear and ripped out portions of flesh between her legs and genitalia."

Has Kingsley been taken away from Kim?  

5 minutes ago, charming said:

Wait this is a different attack this year? I thought Kinsley was already taken away from her? This is CRAZY and horrifying. I can't imagine the terror and pain. 

Yes, this is a new attack that occurred on April 6th this year! Kingsley was never taken from Kim, she hid him somewhere under a different name and brought him back because, you know, the rules don't apply to her at all.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, serenitynow said:

I'm shocked that Kyle would let that dog in her house.  

Somebody on another site speculated that Kim had brought the dog to Kyle's Palm Springs house when they were shooting the party episode which was filmed for HW. If true, that would make some sense.  But like I said, just speculation. 

3 hours ago, serenitynow said:

All we know for sure is that Kyle wasn't there when the attack happened. It still isn't clear what house is being referenced in the attack, if it was Kyle and Mauricio's family home, the Palm Springs house, or a different property owned by Kyle. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, serenitynow said:

There is no way Kyle willingly allowed Kim to bring Kingsley in any house she/Mauricio own, Kim does what she wants, consequences be dammed, even though she is putting others at risk of injury or even death.

• Love 1

There is a lot of info about the law suit and the attack in Kyle's thread. My speculation is that Kyle was not aware of the attack until the law suit was filed. This is based on Kim's MO of trying to keep everything secret. If she was willing to deny Kingsley's victim access to medical care until she agreed to blame a stray, I don't think it is too far of a stretch for her to not say anything to Kyle about this attack happening at her house.

And since Kyle was out of state and then out of the country for most of April (she was in New York for WWHL the day of the attack and then flew to Cabo for vacation, I think she went to Coachella after that), it is entirely possible that Kim thought she had managed to pull one over on Kyle. It wouldn't be difficult for her to convince Chad to keep quiet - he has most likely spent most of his life keeping his mom's secrets. And, am sure that once her lawyer told her that he handled the paperwork blaming a stray for the attack Kim thought she was completely in the clear. 

• Love 6

Kim lives in a one bedroom one bath apt at 888 Hilgard in Westwood CA -On the apt site it says NO DOGS.  So this brings up the question where is Kingsley kept?  Who's keeping him under a different name, and yet allows Kim access to the dog?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, notnowimbusy said:

Kim lives in a one bedroom one bath apt at 888 Hilgard in Westwood CA -On the apt site it says NO DOGS.  So this brings up the question where is Kingsley kept?  Who's keeping him under a different name, and yet allows Kim access to the dog?

The trainer Kim hired then didn't use (not the production one we saw on the show) said that Kim had Kingsley hidden at a different kennel/aggressive dog compound under a new name, Monty said (months before he died) that the dog was alive and well but never said where. I'm sure that either Brooke or Kathy are paying the bills to keep that dog alive somewhere and they better hope this victim isn't able to prove that as they will be looking at a lawsuit themselves.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The trainer Kim hired then didn't use (not the production one we saw on the show) said that Kim had Kingsley hidden at a different kennel/aggressive dog compound under a new name, Monty said (months before he died) that the dog was alive and well but never said where. I'm sure that either Brooke or Kathy are paying the bills to keep that dog alive somewhere and they better hope this victim isn't able to prove that as they will be looking at a lawsuit themselves.

I don't think anybody, well, maybe with the exception of Chad, knew that the dog was still around.  Just another sneaky move by Kim. 

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Thanks for this info. I didn't know this. 

Does anyone know how these type of kennels work?  Could Kim take Kingsley out whenever she wanted even though he is dangerous?  Or did she take him against their advice?  Maybe she decided that he had been there long enough and brought him home too early, or maybe she got into a snit about something and pulled him out of there?

Kim might have been treating Kingley's rehabilitation the same way she treated her own. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I don't think anybody, well, maybe with the exception of Chad, knew that the dog was still around.  Just another sneaky move by Kim. 

Monty knew she still had him (he posted about it on his IG account) so I am pretty sure that Brooke knew, as well as her other kids, Kathy and Kyle. The problem here is that no one, including the courts if the ROL story EVS posted is true, could force her to get rid of the dog. I think her family more than likely decided to not force the subject because of Kim's addiction battles and Monty's then impending/subsequent death out of fear it would push her over the edge for good. Kim knows how to work all the angles on them to get what she wants despite the real life danger to herself and others.  

11 minutes ago, EVS said:

Thanks for this info. I didn't know this. 

Does anyone know how these type of kennels work?  Could Kim take Kingsley out whenever she wanted even though he is dangerous?  Or did she take him against their advice?  Maybe she decided that he had been there long enough and brought him home too early, or maybe she got into a snit about something and pulled him out of there?

Kim might have been treating Kingley's rehabilitation the same way she treated her own. 

From what I understand, these types of kennels do try and rehabilitate the dogs so that they can reenter a normal home life but no matter how much work these places do, if the owner doesn't maintain the training, it is doesn't last and these kennels are very, very expensive. More than what Kim could ever afford, so someone was paying that bill for her. Also, I am sure that Kim maintained ownership of the dog at all times with the right to remove him from any kennel she placed him in.

I have no doubt that Kim doesn't think Kingsley did anything wrong when he attacked/bit any of his victims, which equates to her belief that Kingsley isn't the problem, his victims brought it on themselves. Kim can't take care of herself let alone a vicious dog.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:50 AM, FanOfTheFans said:

Somebody on another site speculated that Kim had brought the dog to Kyle's Palm Springs house when they were shooting the party episode which was filmed for HW. If true, that would make some sense.  But like I said, just speculation. 

That doesn't make sense, Kyle would have been there too in Palm Springs if they were getting ready to shoot for the party but she was in NY and then off to Cabo. I'm thinking it might have happened at a different income, investment property she may own perhaps solely as I don't believe anybody has said Mauricio was also being sued.

If Kim was living in a one bedroom apartment as stated above, maybe Chad was staying at another place owned by Kyle and Kim came to visit with the dog and stylist in tow.

We will fine out more I'm sure. I'm just surprised TMZ, ROL or a tabloid hasn't published the filed complaint. 

• Love 2