Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I think Chad was living at Kyles home.  I can picture Kim bringing along the dog- wherever he has been - knowing Kyle was gone.  All of this smacks of another dirty little secret Kim was keeping.   She kept that dog alive for Monty, but it was Kim who wanted him around.   Brooke seems to be uninvolved in  Kim's life, but Chad and Kimberley seem to be the true enablers.   She puts an enormous amount of pressure on them to keep her secrets.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think Chad was living at Kyles home.  I can picture Kim bringing along the dog- wherever he has been - knowing Kyle was gone.  All of this smacks of another dirty little secret Kim was keeping.   She kept that dog alive for Monty, but it was Kim who wanted him around.   Brooke seems to be uninvolved in  Kim's life, but Chad and Kimberley seem to be the true enablers.   She puts an enormous amount of pressure on them to keep her secrets.

Could very well be true but if the attack happened at Kyle's main BH residence why wouldn't the victim also name Mauricio. I would think after 20 years of marriage the main family home would be in both their names.

8 hours ago, Giselle said:

Could very well be true but if the attack happened at Kyle's main BH residence why wouldn't the victim also name Mauricio. I would think after 20 years of marriage the main family home would be in both their names.

I think it is as simple as Kim telling her (the stylist/victim) that she had Kyle's permission to be there, hence only Kyle being listed in the lawsuit and not Mauricio.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I think it is as simple as Kim telling her (the stylist/victim) that she had Kyle's permission to be there, hence only Kyle being listed in the lawsuit and not Mauricio.

But I would think the lawyer would, to cover his client, research who owned the home, and place all the owners of the property on the lawsuit, this being California it might suffice just to name one of the owners...I don't know. I just hope that that the victim is compensated from whomever and that Kingsely is ordered to be put down and for every day the dog is not surrendered, Kim is held in contempt and jailed.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Giselle said:

That doesn't make sense, Kyle would have been there too in Palm Springs if they were getting ready to shoot for the party but she was in NY and then off to Cabo. I'm thinking it might have happened at a different income, investment property she may own perhaps solely as I don't believe anybody has said Mauricio was also being sued.

If Kim was living in a one bedroom apartment as stated above, maybe Chad was staying at another place owned by Kyle and Kim came to visit with the dog and stylist in tow.

We will fine out more I'm sure. I'm just surprised TMZ, ROL or a tabloid hasn't published the filed complaint. 

Yeah, I have no idea.  I read the article quite some time ago so I am confused about the timeline. Other people were also speculating that it could have been a rental of Kyle and Mauricio's also.  The whole story is strange. After what happened to Kyle's daughter, I can't imagine she would let that dog back around her family. That's why people were speculating that Kim sprung the dog on her without her permission and she put Kyle between a rock and a hard place such as a filming situation that had to be completed. Again, these are not facts, just pure speculation.  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Giselle said:

But I would think the lawyer would, to cover his client, research who owned the home, and place all the owners of the property on the lawsuit, this being California it might suffice just to name one of the owners...I don't know. I just hope that that the victim is compensated from whomever and that Kingsely is ordered to be put down and for every day the dog is not surrendered, Kim is held in contempt and jailed.

I believe that someone here, maybe ZM but I'm not sure, said you only need 1 of the owners names on a lawsuit in California.

The ROL story that EVS provided the link for above says that in the last lawsuit, Rosario said that Kim told the Courts that she no longer had Kingsley and they, the court, bought it. The Courts need to order Kim to turn the dog over to Animal Control and let them put him down and if she claims she "no longer" has him they need to require proof of where he is and remove him from where she has him squirreled away this time and end it once and for all. IMO, as long as Kingsley breathes, Kim will find a way to get her hands on him.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I believe that someone here, maybe ZM but I'm not sure, said you only need 1 of the owners names on a lawsuit in California.

The ROL story that EVS provided the link for above says that in the last lawsuit, Rosario said that Kim told the Courts that she no longer had Kingsley and they, the court, bought it. The Courts need to order Kim to turn the dog over to Animal Control and let them put him down and if she claims she "no longer" has him they need to require proof of where he is and remove him from where she has him squirreled away this time and end it once and for all. IMO, as long as Kingsley breathes, Kim will find a way to get her hands on him.

This x 1000!!!!!

• Love 5

Order the Dog to be surrendered and hold Kim in contempt putting her ass in jail until the dog is secured. No dog, no get out of jail free card. With her butt in jail for a day or two the dog will show up because it is always "Kim First" even when it comes to her kids 4 footed and not.

• Love 6

One thing I know for certain.  If Kim is living in any of their properties Kyle did not know she still had the dog.  The liability would be too high.  Kim may have lied to her.  

• Love 2

Why hasn't Kim been arrested and charged as the owner of a viscous pit bull?  Kingsley has a history of attacks and Kim knows it.  I would think that legally she is criminally responsible for the injury the dog caused.  Someone needs to press charges against Kim for her reckless behavior because that's the only way she's ever going to stop.

• Love 5

So Kim wants 1.5 million to do the show?  Why would Bravo pay her that kind of money when she's in no position to negotiate.  Nobody else in "the business" is going to hire her, she's a known out of control alcoholic and drug addict.  Personally, I don't want her back on the show.  It's always the same deal with her, she falls off the wagon, lies about it and when people call her on her behavior they're made out to be the bad guy.  No thanks to another season of that bullshit.  The way she treats people, the production crew and cast, not to mention her own family, she's a terrible person imo.  Right up there with Taylor for people I never want to see on the show again.

In other news, holy shit Vanderpump makes 2 million a season?  That's the most I've ever heard a housewife make.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

So Kim wants 1.5 million to do the show?  Why would Bravo pay her that kind of money when she's in no position to negotiate.  Nobody else in "the business" is going to hire her, she's a known out of control alcoholic and drug addict.  Personally, I don't want her back on the show.  It's always the same deal with her, she falls off the wagon, lies about it and when people call her on her behavior they're made out to be the bad guy.  No thanks to another season of that bullshit.  The way she treats people, the production crew and cast, not to mention her own family, she's a terrible person imo.  Right up there with Taylor for people I never want to see on the show again.

In other news, holy shit Vanderpump makes 2 million a season?  That's the most I've ever heard a housewife make.

I hope if this story about Kim demanding that size a paycheck Bravo finally cuts ties with her, they don't like HWs demanding giant paychecks........ahem Nene! And Kim doesn't have the draw/status that Nene has. LOL

I can see LisaV getting that much, in fact I suspect it is more than 2 million as she is on 2 shows for Bravo and VPR continues to do very well ratings wise, better than the BHHW show does.

• Love 3

I'm fine with Kim getting that paycheck if they get to include everything- the drugs/alcohol, the criminal court cases, the lawsuits over dog bites- and they film her after the reunion to catch whatever meltdown occurs. 

Now, I don't want to see any of that, especially not with her. It's just that I think if she wants the big paycheck she'd have to be all in. 

• Love 9
Spoiler

.... and cursing people out behind closed doors.  As long as we had closed door microphones, Kim would earn that paycheck.

note: I have no idea how I made this a spoiler. It is just an observation - sorry!

Edited by rehoboth
  • Love 6

There is no power on earth, heaven, or hell that could ever make me regard kimmie bitchards as anything other than a drunken, drugged, dangerous, totally and completely piece of shit famewhore, who needs to not make her presence known in even the teeniest, tiniest nanosplice of the universe...so much do I abhor this POS and her continued demands and sense of entitlement, and total disregard for even the teeniest, tiniest bit of consideration for any human interactions between ANYONE who (unlike kimmie bitchards) actually qualities for the title of human being...can you tell this female human (I really can not address her as a woman)...that I would rather eat vomit than ever have to listen to her/watch her on any form of media.....could be a bit of a challenge, but what the hell, getting rid of kimmie could be well worth any inconvenience....

• Love 11

Well it seems that Kim has finally started doing her 30 days of community labor but I'm not sure what she is doing should count unless she is mucking stalls the entire time. So far, it looks like she is using it for a photo op more than anything else.  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/16/kim-richards-finally-begins-community-labor/#more-22694

Also, why do they have her around animals after how Kingsley turned out under her care?

ETA, the comment below the blog are spot on for the most part, except that TT and some of the commenters don't seem to know she got 30 days of SL, not 30 hours.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

So is this part of her CL or is it just her trying to redeem her public image after the latest Kingsley attack?

Don't know I read my story first and came over to post it and read yours.  Tamara has been wrong before.   I was looking for stories about Kyle and ran across it.

• Love 2

I feel bad for the horses.

I guess the rich and famous truly are different from the rest of us.  Two arrests and the hoi polloi would be staffing soup kitchens for 30 days, not posing for pictures with horses.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well it seems that Kim has finally started doing her 30 days of community labor but I'm not sure what she is doing should count unless she is mucking stalls the entire time. So far, it looks like she is using it for a photo op more than anything else.  http://tamaratattles.com/2016/08/16/kim-richards-finally-begins-community-labor/#more-22694

Also, why do they have her around animals after how Kingsley turned out under her care?

ETA, the comment below the blog are spot on for the most part, except that TT and some of the commenters don't seem to know she got 30 days of SL, not 30 hours.

She's sure not mucking out stalls in that outfit.  If she's doing anything other than posing for pics she's probably brushing the horses and giving them treats.  Fun stuff.  My daughter and I ride and it's a (very expensive) privilege to be around horses.   People pay lots of money to have an animal to groom and interact with.  She's skating by as usual, getting special treatment and learning nothing.  She should be picking up trash by the side of the road like the other criminals have to do.  imo.

• Love 10

She's going to Oregon with the team that rescues wild horses? WTF? I'm pretty sure people pay to go on those kinds of trips. Who knew shoplifting and assaulting the police was another option?

• Love 8
On August 20, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Kokapetl said:

Rescuing wild "Disney horses" no doubt. 

Wasn't that a movie circa 1971 on ABC's Disney's Wonderful World of Color? ;-)

• Love 1

At the risk of sticking up for Kim -- which I'm really not -- I worked at an equine rescue for about 10 years, and a number of people worked there in order to satisfy community service requirements.  A couple really enjoyed it and continued to volunteer after they had done their hours.  

I still think Kim took probably the cushiest-seeming choice available, and agree that she's probably not doing much of the dirty work like mucking; however, socializing the horses is important.  However however, given her tales of her lack of experience with our equine friends, she's probably hanging out with the ones that are already socialized. If she doesn't know what she's doing, working with a wild or semi-wild horse would pose a huge liability for the rescue organization.  Bottom line:  I kind of pity the horses.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Hucksley Wiederhorn... Good God!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  I can just see the expressions of the other kids when roll is taken at school.  I don't know which is worse, Hucksley or Wiederhorn, but together?  Noooooo.  That poor kid.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, zulualpha said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  I can just see the expressions of the other kids when roll is taken at school.  I don't know which is worse, Hucksley or Wiederhorn, but together?  Noooooo.  That poor kid.

Thought the same thing. Who named him Kim? Wouldn't surprise me if "F*#ksly Weird and Horny" has a hard time at school. Just saying.

Then again he's got  "psycho granny" who wouldn't think twice about unleashing "Uncle Kingsley" on the bullies.

• Love 6

Ok, I have to defend the name Huxley (not hucksley).   My daughter's middle name is Huxley - but that is because we are related to Aldous Huxley, the author.    But, WTF is up with that spelling, apparently no literary relationship, and obviously pulled out of the blue.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Ok, I have to defend the name Huxley (not hucksley).   My daughter's middle name is Huxley - but that is because we are related to Aldous Huxley, the author.    But, WTF is up with that spelling, apparently no literary relationship, and obviously pulled out of the blue.  

That spelling. My first thought was one of certainty that Aldous means absolutely nothing to them. (RIP yet he lives on.)

My next thought was to associate that unfortunate spelling with "huckster".

Hmmm.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 6
On 10/2/2016 at 6:36 PM, Giselle said:

Well that is going to ensure his ass isn't kicked in school.  No not at all.  Maybe he can be good friends with Spurgeon. 

On 10/3/2016 at 11:47 AM, notnowimbusy said:

THAT makes sense.  A family name and I like the spelling.

• Love 6
On Monday, August 08, 2016 at 2:19 AM, phoenix780 said:

I'm fine with Kim getting that paycheck if they get to include everything- the drugs/alcohol, the criminal court cases, the lawsuits over dog bites- and they film her after the reunion to catch whatever meltdown occurs. 

Now, I don't want to see any of that, especially not with her. It's just that I think if she wants the big paycheck she'd have to be all in. 

I would be fine with Kim getting that salary, that level of monitoring and scrutiny, and not a single second of her film makes it to air. She's manipulative and awful. I've found nothing redeemable about the woman.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Posted this in Kyle's thread also. Not sure where it should go.

Kyle's response to the lawsuit brought by the stylist bit by Kim's dog. It's the stylists fault.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kyle-richards-blames-stylist-kim-dog-attack-lawsuit/

The court documents

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/kyle-richards-lawsuit-signed.pdf

In other words, Kyle isn't responsible because she wasn't present, had no control over the dog, didn't know the dog was there and the defendant knew or should have known the dog was vicious but listened to Kim anyway.

Oh, and according to Brandi, Kingsley is alive and well living on a farm.

• Love 6

I'm sure Kyle feels bad about the bite and blames Kim. Who we are really hearing from are her lawyers trying to limit her liability which is what they should do. Jury trial is set for January 2018. The jury will have to sort it out. The judge should throw Kim in jail till she surrenders the dog.

• Love 8