Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Yes, she was heavy in the DCC world. I was almost shocking that she was still in uniform. 

I believe Kelli said she could put a uniform on her right away at auditions or finals.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

My daughter takes dance and gymnastics from Kashara's mom and back over the summer she came and helped out with their show.She choreographed a few of the dances and also ran the music during their performances. The little ones love her.

kashara 1 small.jpg

Your daughter is a cutie!!! 🙂

• Love 4

On the Ultimate Cheerleaders website today's update there is a 1-hr podcast with Jacie on True Syory Behind The Poms as a guest telling about her experience as a DCC, a Rockette, about a Show Group performance gone wrong, her charitable foundation, etc.  I'm sure it's all positive and enlightening. I will listen to it later. If anyone knows how to post the link here for the ease of anyone interested in listening, please do!  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, DKay said:

On the Ultimate Cheerleaders website today's update there is a 1-hr podcast with Jacie on True Syory Behind The Poms as a guest telling about her experience as a DCC, a Rockette, about a Show Group performance gone wrong, her charitable foundation, etc.  I'm sure it's all positive and enlightening. I will listen to it later. If anyone knows how to post the link here for the ease of anyone interested in listening, please do!  

https://procheerleadingpodcast.transistor.fm/episodes/shes-got-legs-interview-with-jacie-scott-former-dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-radio-city-rockettes-dancer

58 minutes ago, DKay said:

Loving the podcast right now 

26 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Moving this here:  Is Sarah Shahi still married to Steve Howey ("Reba")? I miss him and the rest of the "Reba" gang on TV.  That show should never have been cancelled!

Yup, they're still together and have three kids. She's going to be in the new L Word sequel and he's still on Shameless.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, JennyKC said:

Has anyone seen Holly P's instagram? Her and a few other girls are posting about a new show called Cheer Lives LA. 

Cristi credits Holly for believing in her, so I wonder if she got her on the show. Also, two of the people credit for working with the show are now on "Basketball Wives LA" (don't judge me!), so I wonder if this will be a Viacom/VH1 production.

Oh, those comments...

Looks like hot mess potential, so count me in!  It's funny, I don't watch RH or any other personality based reality shows (unless there's a personal connection to The Bachelor, then maybe I'll tune in for a bit) but you add some dancing and apparently I'm all for it.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Cristi credits Holly for believing in her, so I wonder if she got her on the show. Also, two of the people credit for working with the show are now on "Basketball Wives LA" (don't judge me!), so I wonder if this will be a Viacom/VH1 production.

Cristi Fisher is a phenomenal dancer...I've been following her for a couple of years now and I rank her talent up there with Holly.  🙂 I hope things are going well for her in L.A.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

So Holly's auditioning for a squad that cheers for former NBA players?  

Surely she's better than that. She's worked professionally in LA now. Cristi Fisher also looks amazing. I'm always surprised she never made it to DCC TC but she's certainly improved massively.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Surely she's better than that. She's worked professionally in LA now. Cristi Fisher also looks amazing. I'm always surprised she never made it to DCC TC but she's certainly improved massively.

Unfortunately, I think what kept her away was her face/nose which is sad. I think she would have been a good dcc, especially considering her improvement over the years between Detroit and LA, but she shines brighter outside of the “dcc style” imo. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Unfortunately, I think what kept her away was her face/nose which is sad. I think she would have been a good dcc, especially considering her improvement over the years between Detroit and LA, but she shines brighter outside of the “dcc style” imo. 

i agree !!  I have been amazed with  some of the videos she's posted. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Trixie2 said:

Clicked on a Buzzfeed article about fall fashion and I think this is Tasha modeling this pullover on Amazon. 

18583D2D-AAEB-4548-BB01-FA41688A55C4.jpeg

I bought a couple of maxi dresses that she modeled on Amazon. They looked much better on her 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post. DCC on Phil Donahue show.

Starts at 10:36. Some of the music during the dancing fades out but the interview with the director and choreograper is interesting. The question and answer about the weight ( @ 19:35) is surprising compared to what Kelli expects of the girls today.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Somebody on the facebook page posted a pic of Brocolli Briana modeling.  I don't know how to cross post over here.  But it is on the group with the blue heart.

Broccoli Briana  LOL

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Trixie2 said:
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I always thought she’d make a better model than cheerleader. Good for her. 

I think so too . She reminded me of Kendall Jenner. I’m sad though that Brianna decided to do the lip fillers and whatever else she did to her face. She didn’t need it . The girl was as close to facial perfection as one could get. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, DancingDina13 said:

I think so too . She reminded me of Kendall Jenner. I’m sad though that Brianna decided to do the lip fillers and whatever else she did to her face. She didn’t need it . The girl was as close to facial perfection as one could get. 

Oh I know. Was so surprised to see that. She was naturally beautiful. I just don't get it. They just look weird to me and she already had full lips. 

• Love 1
On 11/20/2018 at 8:51 PM, abracadabra said:

Here's a list of who I considered to be the prettiest DCC:

-Current Savannah

-Jordan Baum

-Olivia Stevanovski

-Emma Mary

-Katy (don't know last name)

-Abigail Klein

-Samantha and Kinzie in good pictures

-Kaitlin LeGrande without the shag/mullet

It was Katy Fink before she married. Loved Ashley Pros look, so photogenic. 

• Love 1