Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

According to Jenn’s story, Jackie and Cassie are running the junior dcc. Has Jenn ‘retired’ from dcc in general? And please don’t tell me they’re grooming Cassie to take over for her mother because i’ll start crying.

Jackie Bob Pearson?

Untitled.png

Edited by DCCFanInKy
answered my own question
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, chabelisaywow said:

Isn't Lauren from Florida? Or at least lived there - when she cheered for the Dolphins?

She’s originally from Detroit but moved to Florida and cheered 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 8/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, go4luca said:

Everyone stuck their finger in a light socket.  It was awful.  I lived it.

On 8/25/2019 at 2:30 PM, ByTor said:

LOL right?  Embarrassed to admit this, but in 1989 my hair look A LOT like Tina's.

I was a teenager in the 80s and I am allergic to any and all styling products...have been all of my life...so I never got to experience the teased bangs, crimped/curled hair that was the 80s mainstay.  I was headbands and ponytails 24/7.  My hair is also fine and I have just enough wave in it to look like an old perm growing out.  The way it is in my profile picture is how it's been most of my life 😛 

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Didn't Lauren just buy a house in TX last year?  I hope she at least breaks even on it.

I hope she makes a nifty profit, she has to compete with the rich pensionados in Fl 😎

20 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is this what you saw? 🙂

Lauren’s fiancée is the cofounder of exotic car trader and they’re headquarters are in Ft. Lauderdale so that is why she is moving since he’s there.  

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Was just posting about Savanah Heiniken in another forum and got to wondering.  Does anyone know what Tara Szybillo (Savvy's former teammate) is doing now?

She’s still here and Dallas working and dancing still for a studio crew called team Athena 

• Useful 2
7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

For anyone interested, another snap of this year's All Stars.

laceyannalea_ copy.jpg

Kelli, Emma, Lacey, Tasha, Nicole, Stephanie, Khalyn?

1 hour ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I really like Tasha. She doesn’t look as in shape as the other All Stars.. I wonder how long she’ll be doing this. 

I think it's just her "girls" that make her look that way but what to do I know?

• Love 2

Are there any All Stars left from the season the shorts were extra tiny?  I've heard K&J say twice the girls never get another uniform.  That would mean someone would dance in a band aid width short and another would dance in a duct tape width short.  Nicole's looks very tiny.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Are there any All Stars left from the season the shorts were extra tiny?  I've heard K&J say twice the girls never get another uniform.  That would mean someone would dance in a band aid width short and another would dance in a duct tape width short.  Nicole's looks very tiny.

I was just going to say the same thing! Nicole and Stephanie’s shorts are so tiny. They themselves look fabulous but the micro tiny shorts throw off the balance of the whole look. 

20 hours ago, Bon bon said:

Lauren’s fiancée is the cofounder of exotic car trader and they’re headquarters are in Ft. Lauderdale so that is why she is moving since he’s there.  

What is an "exotic" car? Is that a new term that I somehow missed? Note, I am not a car person.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, veronicamers said:

What is an "exotic" car? Is that a new term that I somehow missed? Note, I am not a car person.

Pretty much anything that is 6-7 figures with a 10 to 12 plus cylinder engine produced for limited distribution. #vroom

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Tasha's shorts look like they're higher waisted than the others.

She for sure gained some extra lbs... would they put her on weight management being an allstar??

• Love 1

Tasha does look heavier (not that I blame her, she’s no longer dancing all the time) but it’s interesting that 50% of this years All Stars (Tasha, Danielle, Stephanie, and Danielle) had weight issues that were highlighted on the show. (Versus people like Jenn A, Melissa, Megan C, or Kashara who we know had weight issues but were never called out publicly).

I would expect they would choose girls that never had issues with weight while on the squad especially since All Stars have to be ‘uniform ready’ without the constant calorie burning that comes from regular practice. (Such as Lacy or Kelli)

Of course some of it might be maturity and where they are in life. My guess is 2019 Danielle has much healthier eating and drinking habits than 2013 Danielle (her second year when she was almost cut at Finals, and then they didn’t take a cameo photo) and 2019 Nicole runs a Bar Method studio whereas when she was featured on the show with weight issues (when the nutritionist raided their fridges) I believe she had a corporate job.  

Also I’m sure who has the kind of job that allows them to do appearances plays into it as well.

Currently watching Season 1 on Pluto. Wow! These ladies were gorgeous! Nicole, Tobie, Justine, Christina Parker, Andrea Richards, Deryn....

I really wish we could buy seasons 1 & 2....

Edited by Pksbena1
Amended
  • Love 5

The shorts look way better now that they come up the hips more. Those teeny tiny ones that gave them muffin tops from 2005-2010ish era are bloody terrible. 

I'm all for the shorts having a bit more coverage if it flatters their bodies more. Except I don't think it's possible.. not with this style. I always thought Tasha's shorts looked too nappy like. Made her look frumpy. I wondered if they made hers slightly higher to cover a possible cesarean scar..? 

I know they weren't very popular but I always thought the 90s shorts that had the v cut were very flattering! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

The shorts look way better now that they come up the hips more. Those teeny tiny ones that gave them muffin tops from 2005-2010ish era are bloody terrible. 

I'm all for the shorts having a bit more coverage if it flatters their bodies more. Except I don't think it's possible.. not with this style. I always thought Tasha's shorts looked too nappy like. Made her look frumpy. I wondered if they made hers slightly higher to cover a possible cesarean scar..? 

I know they weren't very popular but I always thought the 90s shorts that had the v cut were very flattering! 

I actually like the V shorts, too.  I like the way the cut replicates the top of the boot.  That V on the boots lengthens and enhances the leg, so why not do that to the torso?  Also, and I am sure this is wildly unpopular, but I think they should do the little skirt some of the teams do - I mean a really short one like maybe Miami does?  I just think it would balance the blouse better and not look so diapery.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

I remember in the mid-eighties, V-cut bikinis were all the rage. Back then I could actually look good in them and they were flattering to the tummy/hips.

• Love 1
On 8/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, go4luca said:

For anyone interested, another snap of this year's All Stars.

laceyannalea_ copy.jpg

I’m more excited about the all-stars than the new team. I loveeeeee these girls! Beautiful, glamorous and they’re all sweet! Especially my fave Kelli!

On 8/27/2019 at 4:51 PM, DCCdoll said:

She for sure gained some extra lbs... would they put her on weight management being an allstar??

I think all-stars are expected to maintain the figure. Tasha has always struggled with her weight since at least her second season. Her metabolism must of slowed. I love her though... she’s a glamazon!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think all-stars are expected to maintain the figure. Tasha has always struggled with her weight since at least her second season. Her metabolism must of slowed. I love her though... she’s a glamazon!

Do you have any idea how old Tasha is?

11 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

She’s the smallest one in the picture, how does anyone think she looks like she’s gained weight? Wow I thought she was at least in her 30s but I think it’s her makeup. 

If you're referring to Tasha, watch the video posted near the top of this page.  You should see why.

• Love 2

Tasha looks thicker in the midsection which is where she puts on her weight.  Kelli, who was always so little, her booty is falling out of her shorts.  Lacey looks a little different maybe her hair but I believe she looks a little bigger than her time on the team.  Still amazing figure.  The girls are still gorgeous just a little bigger.

The oldest all stars Nicole, Emma and Danielle probably look the best but then two of them work in the fitness business.  

It would have to be hard to keep up the body these girls do.  

• Love 1