Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ByTor said:

The last thing I saw about her is from 2014.  She was an assistant director & choreographer for Texas Revolution dancers.

Wow! Where did I get that she was in med school??? Menopause....it’s my excuse for everything! 😜

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

When Oprah featured the DCC on her show, they said she was a med student.

That’s where I got it from! I’ve seen this video so many times! It’s so fun to watch! Thx for sharing! 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Last pic has some faves:)

Love Sunni! She was one of my fave ever DCCs, I always root for the 'older' ladies as I think the team needs them (I say old, but mean late 20s). Sunni and Brennan, for example, already have their lives in order, can be great leaders even as rookies and it's a nice balance to the 18/19 year olds fresh out of school.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Which was when?

It was the 2014-2015 squad. Her last name is Carriere. 

1 minute ago, DCCobsessed said:

It was the 2014-2015 squad. Her last name is Carriere. 

An she’s on instagram at victoria_paige1

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Love Sunni! She was one of my fave ever DCCs, I always root for the 'older' ladies as I think the team needs them (I say old, but mean late 20s). Sunni and Brennan, for example, already have their lives in order, can be great leaders even as rookies and it's a nice balance to the 18/19 year olds fresh out of school.

I love Sunni! She always seemed so sweet and so pleasant to be around. I was shocked the first time I watched Season 3 and they cut her! Was so glad she came back and made the team. One of my favorites! 

• Love 9

The only time they showed Victoria Paige was near the end when they featured how she ended up at auditions because she worked for a dentist (HENNEGAR?) who is a DCC judge. They showed her working in his office, practicing her dance moves in her scrubs. I remember she said something about being nervous about dancing at finals in front of her boss, then just forgetting about it. I think I’d have been a tad creeped out by it myself.

Then she vanished back into the background again! 

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

The only time they showed Victoria Paige was near the end when they featured how she ended up at auditions because she worked for a dentist (HENNEGAR?) who is a DCC judge. They showed her working in his office, practicing her dance moves in her scrubs. I remember she said something about being nervous about dancing at finals in front of her boss, then just forgetting about it. I think I’d have been a tad creeped out by it myself.

Then she vanished back into the background again! 

That's why I like her so much, everybody forgets who she is LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, akapipes14 said:

My favorite always was and still is Brittney Schram. I truly wish she was still a part of the organization. To me that girl had it all the way around from personality to beauty.

She's quite an artist!

image.png.c9e17c1596de31c7e9c7d9244e26c705.png

• Love 5
7 hours ago, akapipes14 said:

My favorite always was and still is Brittney Schram. I truly wish she was still a part of the organization. To me that girl had it all the way around from personality to beauty.

Same here. She just didn't have the style in her first go at TC but she did her homework, took class from Kitty all year long and came back so much stronger. I loved her goofy, funny personality but she is also crazy sexy too in an effortless, Blake Lively way. Man I hate those natural beauties haha!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, cgloss said:

Every time I log into my Capital One account, I see this. Is this Jacie?

885382560_CapitalOneCreditCardsBankandLoans-PersonalandBusiness.thumb.png.849fc4dad119bc4d655ea964809aeaba.png

It looks like her.  I think I remember reading an article about her being a Rockette mentioning that she was also doing some modeling. 

I’m getting a kick out of these recent comments because Jacie and Brittany are two of my favorite DCCs ever.  

Which makes me think of another of my faves, Robyn, and what could’ve been a great answer for Julia during media training when asked about her future plans:  “I love to dance and I was a broadcast journalism major, so I’d love to follow in the footsteps of someone like Robyn — be a DCC now and then become a news anchor in the future, and that way I can live all of my dreams!”

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Does anyone know if Jacie will be performing with the Rockettes this year? We will be going to the show in December again. Saw her last year, and would love to see her again if she’s performing and her cast is on the day we have tickets. It’s so fun to watch when someone you recognize is in it. A girl from my hometown is performing this year, can’t wait to see her either. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, sugarplum said:

Does anyone know if Jacie will be performing with the Rockettes this year? We will be going to the show in December again. Saw her last year, and would love to see her again if she’s performing and her cast is on the day we have tickets. It’s so fun to watch when someone you recognize is in it. A girl from my hometown is performing this year, can’t wait to see her either. 

Seriously! It made the whole thing for me. The entire Christmas spectacular is delightful. IIRC, she is doing it again. 

• Love 2
On 10/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, TUOwl84 said:

Anyone know what’s going on with Kelli Quinn, who retired last season but is and all-star this season? She posted a story on Instagram that says she is “absolutely gutted” and then another story that thanks people for reaching out to her and that she will be ok and that she still believes in love as long as it’s with the right person. Wondering if something happened between her and her husband 💔  

I hope I’m not reading too much into it. 

Kelli hasn’t posted any pictures with her wedding rings, since her posting about her being broken hearted and gutted. I feel so bad for her. 

9 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kelli hasn’t posted any pictures with her wedding rings, since her posting about her being broken hearted and gutted. I feel so bad for her. 

And she seems to be eating her feelings.

image.png.5c60093d2d7f624653367cc915787332.png

image.png.676358794033ca4d46f4fc1c1ca662f1.png

• Love 1
On 10/23/2019 at 5:17 AM, ByTor said:

And she seems to be eating her feelings.

image.png.5c60093d2d7f624653367cc915787332.png

image.png.676358794033ca4d46f4fc1c1ca662f1.png

OMGosh.  In that first picture she looks like the Cheerleader friend in Legally Blonde in the scene when they are in court.  It that stupid hat.  

image.thumb.png.da9c3e0792196c592240816796377d73.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I thought this was cute!

Side note:  Do the JrDCC dance during the Thanksgiving halftime show anymore?

A little DCC now and then:

cassielennon.jpg

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Saw something else I wanted to comment on
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I thought this was cute!

Side note:  Do the JrDCC dance during the Thanksgiving halftime show anymore?

A little DCC now and then:

cassielennon.jpg

Wow, at first glance, the photo on the bottom right looked like Tonya Harding!

• LOL 4
16 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Wow, at first glance, the photo on the bottom right looked like Tonya Harding!

Yeah kinda! Never thought of that.  That pic was taken from the 1997 Salvation Army Kettle Kickoff performance by Reba McEntire that the DCC and Jr DCC participated in.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Can't spell or type tonight
On 10/22/2019 at 7:10 AM, akapipes14 said:

How could I forget Brittney?!  She wasn't the most powerful dancer but she is so pretty and has a great personality!  I loved it when she made Kelli laugh so hard by pulling a comb out of her bra.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, aeroluv327 said:

Oh, I have another nominee for the "full package" DCC.  Sasha Agent!  She was gorgeous, amazing dancer and was a teacher and mom outside of DCC.  She was a great asset to the squad.

Would Lauren Parker be considered "full package" being a RN outside of DCC?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Would Lauren Parker be considered "full package" being a RN outside of DCC?

I loved Lauren, she was my favorite in her rookie class.  Not sure if she'd be the total package/ideal DCC because she was talked to a lot about memory mistakes (even though she made show group her rookie year?) and also for whatever reason she was never in the swimsuit calendar (by her own choice or someone else's, not sure).  But Kelli and Judy did seem to love her.  I was so sad when she had to retire early!

• Love 7
On 10/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, aeroluv327 said:

Oh, I have another nominee for the "full package" DCC.  Sasha Agent!  She was gorgeous, amazing dancer and was a teacher and mom outside of DCC.  She was a great asset to the squad.

She's a bad mamma jamma!!!!!!

• Love 9
On 10/27/2019 at 4:57 AM, aeroluv327 said:

I loved Lauren, she was my favorite in her rookie class.  Not sure if she'd be the total package/ideal DCC because she was talked to a lot about memory mistakes (even though she made show group her rookie year?) and also for whatever reason she was never in the swimsuit calendar (by her own choice or someone else's, not sure).  But Kelli and Judy did seem to love her.  I was so sad when she had to retire early!

Isn't she the one who declined to participate in the swimsuit shoot because of her job?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Isn't she the one who declined to participate in the swimsuit shoot because of her job?

I have no idea if that is the reason or not.  It has been speculated on this forum that that was the reason why she did not participate in the photo shoot but went on the trip, but I have not ever heard her or anyone in the organization confirm that. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

Watching the new Nashville Stars. The show is the stupidest thing ever but the DCC All-Stars look great, particularly KaShara and Lacey. 

Nothing will ever be as good as the original Hollywood Squares that this is based on.  But you can always count on KaShara and Lacey:)  We should see Kelli Q in future eps as well.

Stunning!!!

• Love 6
On 10/20/2019 at 11:06 AM, MrsEVH said:

Yuko got married.

72576583_983980595045_207545249378074624

I just afore Yuko's gown!  So classy and dainty.  Do we know which of her team mates, if any, attended/were in her wedding (if was in the US)?  Lovely!  

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, DKay said:

I just afore Yuko's gown!  So classy and dainty.  Do we know which of her team mates, if any, attended/were in her wedding (if was in the US)?  Lovely!  

Simone attended 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
On 11/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, DKay said:

I know I saw pictures of Simone there as well as, Selena. Yuko's wedding was in Hawaii. 

Yuko and Selena seem to have stayed friends after Selena was cut a few years ago. They traveled to Japan together earlier in the year. Simone and Yuko remained friends after Simone retired. I know Simone filled in as teacher for some of Yuko's dance classes when Yuko still lived in the Dallas area. 

• Love 5

Does anyone know what’s going on with Kelli Quinn (tinydancerkqs on IG)? She and her husband Josh got married over the summer and they seem to be separated already. Curious if anyone has any dirt. 

• Love 1