Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 8/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, go4luca said:

For anyone interested, another snap of this year's All Stars.

laceyannalea_ copy.jpg

Is it sad that I've been following MTT long enough that I can remember when each of these girls was on the regular squad?🙂🤔.  Also did yall notice that they left Lacey out when mentioning the Twitter handles? I know Kelli, Lacey, Tasha, and Khalyn cheered together but what about the other ladies?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Also did yall notice that they left Lacey out when mentioning the Twitter handles? 

That's because I found this on Lacey's IG story (which you had no way of knowing).  She didn't need to list her own IG address.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, go4luca said:

That's because I found this on Lacey's IG story (which you had no way of knowing).  She didn't need to list her own IG address.

This is true.  Thanks for clarifying. :-)..Can you remind me what her "civilian" Twitter handle is please?

2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is it sad that I've been following MTT long enough that I can remember when each of these girls was on the regular squad?🙂🤔.  Also did yall notice that they left Lacey out when mentioning the Twitter handles? I know Kelli, Lacey, Tasha, and Khalyn cheered together but what about the other ladies?

I’m so impressed by Nicole Bulcher. Wasn’t her rookie year 2010? She’s still so gorgeous. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

There's no crying on the DCC forum.  

( aka there's no crying in baseball from a certain Tom Hanks film) 😜

See?  You did find her!

I should have known I was following her because I haven't had a chance to go in an delete the retired cheerleaders and basically all they do is change their handles from "DCC_SoAndSo" to whatever their "retired" handle is gonna be.  I've never seen the account totally "deleted".

3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I should have known I was following her because I haven't had a chance to go in an delete the retired cheerleaders and basically all they do is change their handles from "DCC_SoAndSo" to whatever their "retired" handle is gonna be.  I've never seen the account totally "deleted".

And then there is VK who was DCCVictoria before even making the team!  No specialness there!

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

change their handles from "DCC_SoAndSo"

I always thought the DCC_ prefix was protected, but it seems that's not the case. I just made a handle DCC_Loodicrus, and Twitter was perfectly fine with it. But Loodicrus being a DCC is just ludicrous 😂

oh - I see.. it WAS protected.. twitter changed the handle to @Dloodicrus 😁
Account has been deleted again, was just for testing purposes.

Edited by Loodicrus
correction & addition
  • LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

And then there is VK who was DCCVictoria before even making the team!  No specialness there!

When did she change it? https://twitter.com/VictoriaKalina1

1 minute ago, Loodicrus said:

I always thought the DCC_ prefix was protected, but it seems that's not the case. I just made a handle DCC_Loodicrus, and Twitter was perfectly fine with it. But Loodicrus being a DCC is just ludicrous 😂

Can Loodicrus dance? 🤔🙂

2 minutes ago, Loodicrus said:

Absolutely not, only the Klompendans (wooden shoes dance)

PM me pls how you changed your twitter handle.  I can't seem to find it in settings

ETA-I found it.  And it let me have "DCCMyFirstName_MyLastName

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

PM me pls how you changed your twitter handle.  I can't seem to find it in settings

ETA-I found it.  And it let me have "DCCMyFirstName_MyLastName

Twitter handle and Twitter displayname are two different beasts. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Loodicrus said:

Twitter handle and Twitter displayname are two different beasts. 

Whoops and I honestly should know that.....

ETA - Taking this to PM

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
On 8/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, go4luca said:

Maggie looks great in this ad!

She does look great but this ad tells me nothing about whatever she’s advertising.   At first I thought it was one of those packaged meal things, then I thought she was cooking with her father, then I thought she was dating her father. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

She does look great but this ad tells me nothing about whatever she’s advertising.   At first I thought it was one of those packaged meal things, then I thought she was cooking with her father, then I thought she was dating her father. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same! Only I thought it was an ad for feminine products (“It’s always with me—in my purse!”).

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I saw Courtney Russ on an episode of "Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta" from 2013. They showed the wedding as well. Anyone know if she's still married?

She’s not married to the guy from say yes to the dress anymore, I don’t think that lasted very long. She did just get married again though i think. 

Watching Season 6 on Pluto. This was definitely one of my least favorite squads. The TCC’s seemed really weak to me. Yes, it produced Brittney S, Makenzie Lee, Holly Hubb, Emma, and Angela but so many others seemed to struggle...Karissa, Taylor, Stephanie (had floppy kicks), Kalli, some girl named Marie who had low kicks...they had so many vets leave after season 5 that I feel their selection of TCC’s was not the best yet they had a lot of boots to fill. Even Alex Hermès got cut and I loved her. There were 17 returning vets in season 6 (Kaitlin LeGrand was released during TC) and 17 TCC’s made the squad. I believe 5 girls (of the 2011 rookies) were cut at the beginning of Season 7. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Preity said:

She’s not married to the guy from say yes to the dress anymore, I don’t think that lasted very long. She did just get married again though i think. 

Thanks...I really liked her personality

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Preity said:

Yep and Erica was definitely not one of her bridesmaids lol. I remember during that season they used to tag pics together like #bestie #futurebridesmaid 🙄

4 minutes ago, Lona said:

Ahhhh great pic. Love Melissa Wallace!

So do I!!  Season 9 was on earlier and she was trying out.  The turns she was doing during prelims....amazing!  I think Judy was getting ready to throw a uniform on her during semis:)

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

So do I!!  Season 9 was on earlier and she was trying out.  The turns she was doing during prelims....amazing!  I think Judy was getting ready to throw a uniform on her during semis:)

Anyone with half a brain should've been ready to throw a uniform on her. But then again, that's just my opinion 😂.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Melissa is one of my faves too! She’s the best technical dancer they’ve had, other than Holly P. She just dances effortlessly.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

K I love KLo but her lips are serious too much rn 

Screenshot_20190904-202634_Instagram.jpg

I love her but I agree...when you see a side profile of her...she looks like she is making duck lips....but she's not.  😞  she was gorgeous before (she's still gorgeous)  but now her lips are a caricature of what they used to be.  

4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Melissa is one of my faves too! She’s the best technical dancer they’ve had, other than Holly P. She just dances effortlessly.

Love love love Melissa W.  and Holly P.  They were and still remain, two of the best dancers they've had.  

• Love 5
On 9/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, Kayce said:

I love her but I agree...when you see a side profile of her...she looks like she is making duck lips....but she's not.  😞  she was gorgeous before (she's still gorgeous)  but now her lips are a caricature of what they used to be.  

Love love love Melissa W.  and Holly P.  They were and still remain, two of the best dancers they've had.  

Kelsey overall is a caricature. For someone as young as she is, she's clearly obsessed with constantly changing her appearance. You can not just keep fiddling with everything because you'll wind up looking like a clown. What I find super creepy about her Instagram is how her husband is the FIRST comment on nearly every post and always something about how hot she is. Honestly if you didn't know it was her husband you'd think it was a creeper. Her husband also commented on Shawn Johnson's page and said [reacting to a pregnancy picture] "are you next Kelseylowrance?" Just a weird way to talk to your wife on social media.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Route66 said:

Kelsey overall is a caricature. For someone as young as she is, she's clearly obsessed with constantly changing her appearance. You can not just keep fiddling with everything because you'll wind up looking like a clown. What I find super creepy about her Instagram is how her husband is the FIRST comment on nearly every post and always something about how hot she is. Honestly if you didn't know it was her husband you'd think it was a creeper. Her husband also commented on Shawn Johnson's page and said [reacting to a pregnancy picture] "are you next Kelseylowrance?" Just a weird way to talk to your wife on social media.

I saw that ....and I thought how weird it was.  I used to be fascinated by them because they seemed like a fun loving couple...now it's all about self promotion and all the stuff she can be an influencer for on SM.  😞 I want 50 yard line Kelsey back !

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Anyone know why Maggie only stayed on DCC for one season?

She's from Southern California  - spent 4 years in Eugene, Oregon going to college, and then two years in Dallas on the team - missed home and family.

• Love 1
On 9/6/2019 at 9:51 PM, scorpio1031 said:

She's from Southern California  - spent 4 years in Eugene, Oregon going to college, and then two years in Dallas on the team - missed home and family.

I remember her mentioning  it on the Boots podcast when she said she was retiring.