Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was tagging another poster on the board.  Heather’s ig is @hhamilton2.

Lol, thank you for making this clear! I thought it was obvious as we had exchanged comments above. 😊

also yay! heather is so sweet. I’m excited to see where this takes her!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Bon bon said:

Jessica is getting married tonight and Danielle, Jacie, and Jordan are in the wedding!  

KaShara, Lacey and Maggie are there, as well as, Melissa W, who attended Samantha's wedding last night.  They all look wonderful!!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

KaShara, Lacey and Maggie are there, as well as, Melissa W, who attended Samantha's wedding last night.  They all look wonderful!!

Agree.  All look beautiful.  Man, I miss Maggie!

maggiegrouse_10_8_2019_20_21_10_211.jpg

• Love 9
Just now, Dnst1973 said:

I miss Maggie so so much. I still have no idea 💡 why she left. 

I think she was just tired of being a cheerleader and missed home.  She had been cheering for the Oregon Ducks prior to becoming a DCC.

• Love 2

I'm such a Nosy Nellie. I had to go see Heather H.'s bio on the Vandy page. My hubby went to Vanderbilt Law School so I have a soft spot for the school. She looks great.

HeatherH.jpg.png

Edited by ATLGirl
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I think she was just tired of being a cheerleader and missed home.  She had been cheering for the Oregon Ducks prior to becoming a DCC.

Have any other "Ducks" become DCC?

3 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I'm such a Nosy Nellie. I had to go see Heather H.'s bio on the Vandy page. My hubby went to Vanderbilt Law School so I have a soft spot for the school. She looks great.

HeatherH.jpg.png

How many years as a DCC did Heather do before getting cut? I forget...?

6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

How many years as a DCC did Heather do before getting cut? I forget...?

Only one year. I was frankly a little surprised she made the team because her voice came across as sounding like a little girl and she was so tiny. But Kelli liked her from the beginning of TC and she was great with the choreography. When she came back to re-audition, she messed up in the kickline and for some reason, Charlotte didn't like her. It reminded me a lot of when Charlotte had it out for Anne Luxe a few seasons before. For that reason, I always felt bad that she got cut, and because she seemed smart and well spoken.

I do think she will do well at Vandy. They care about academics. Their football team has never been a powerhouse but they have a great coach right now, and they've had a surprising amount of success in recent years.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Have any other "Ducks" become DCC?

I don't follow other squads so will let the experts answer.  There is one I do know of off the top of my head though.  Molly Neumeister.

DSUFtzvXcAAffK8.jpeg

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I don't follow other squads so will let the experts answer.  There is one I do know of off the top of my head though.  Molly Neumeister.

DSUFtzvXcAAffK8.jpeg

Yes, Molly and Maggie, and Jennifer McMahon.  Katelyn Johnson tried out in Season 5, but didn't make the final team.  

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes, Molly and Maggie, and Jennifer McMahon.  Katelyn Johnson tried out in Season 5, but didn't make the final team.  

I always remember Jennifer M. for her "having my nails done and looking great" line. Those early Making the Team days...

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ohhhh OK. BTW was it Jennifer McMahon that was released before the end of the season? And if so does anyone remember what for (fraternizing maybe?)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Ohhhh OK. BTW was it Jennifer McMahon that was released before the end of the season? And if so does anyone remember what for (fraternizing maybe?)

She made the team in season 3 (2008).  She was released in April or May 2009. It was supposedly for partying on the calendar shoot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Does anyone know if Paige is still with the player she lost her spot on DCC for? I was watching DCC:MTT S8 again, and wondered...

Yup! She's married to Jeff Heath and they have a kid

• Love 1
14 hours ago, onthebubble said:

I follow Jinelle on insta and she keeps tagging a bunch of local places near to where I work! It would be so random if I bumped into her on the street.  

Random and totally fantastic! Jinelle is one of my all time favorites.  I'm hoping you do bump into her -- and then immediately report back to us!  Favor - during this "random" meeting (no stalking now) please tell her PattiD says "hi!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Random and totally fantastic! Jinelle is one of my all time favorites.  I'm hoping you do bump into her -- and then immediately report back to us!  Favor - during this "random" meeting (no stalking now) please tell her PattiD says "hi!"

It's surprising that so few DCC have commented on their IG posts. Looks like just Kelly Quinn and Savannah and one or two others. Given all of Jinelle's years on the team and her involvement with the organization, you'd expect dozens of them to be chiming in with congratulations and "I miss yous" and well wishes.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Shes one of my faves too! ❤️ Not just because she is from my home town. 

I did have a giggle to myself  a few weeks ago as I went to a Melbourne Storm game - the team Jinelle cheered for in Aus. I remember the episode in her rookie season where they were learning the field entrance and Kelly said to Jinelle 'How did y'all enter on the field' and Jinelle replied 'Oh we just ran on'. They still just run on, not in any kind of formation 😂 I could hear Judy screaming in my head 'LINES!' 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

dcc-tobie-mv.jpg

Who is this? I was just looking at random DCC pics on Google and came across this one. Thought "damn, that body!!" Lol

Thats my girl Tobie her and Nicole H. always slayed

• Love 3
1 hour ago, onthebubble said:

I did have a giggle to myself  a few weeks ago as I went to a Melbourne Storm game - the team Jinelle cheered for in Aus. I remember the episode in her rookie season where they were learning the field entrance and Kelly said to Jinelle 'How did y'all enter on the field' and Jinelle replied 'Oh we just ran on'. They still just run on, not in any kind of formation 😂 I could hear Judy screaming in my head 'LINES!' 

Hilarious -- at least the Storm have found what works for them and are sticking to it!  I'll have to re-watch -- I don't remember that scene but Judy was probably stunned speechless by J's answer! 

I've been a Jinelle fan since her tryouts when Kelli said something to the effect of "not a body type for everyone" and I was thinking -- are they crazy?  She's toned and lean with natural cleavage with zero threat of weight issues. The exact perfect body type you want to put in your tiny uniform. Plus she has that dynamite smile. I wasn't aware of this board back then and was rooting so hard for her while I watched the show, afraid that she would be cut.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was one of my faves.  I remember when she was brunette as a rookie.  Looks so much better as a blonde.

Did she dye her hair blonde on her own or was it changed at makeovers in her 2nd year at TC?

10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Did she dye her hair blonde on her own or was it changed at makeovers in her 2nd year at TC?

I don't ever remember seeing a vet get their look freshened up or changed.  It's always been a focus on rookies.  But with her, a completely new hair color, that would have been a nice side story.  

4 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

dcc-tobie-mv.jpg

Who is this? I was just looking at random DCC pics on Google and came across this one. Thought "damn, that body!!" Lol

Tobie and Nicole Hamilton are my ‘it’ girls....for me, they represent what a true DCC looks like: gorgeous, great dancers, great ambassadors....

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

Tobie and Nicole Hamilton are my ‘it’ girls....for me, they represent what a true DCC looks like: gorgeous, great dancers, great ambassadors....

Is that Kaitlin Legrande behind Tobie?

10 hours ago, onthebubble said:

I love my rugby league! Our dancers for the teams over here are not so good. I got a spot on the Hull FC dance team but it was full of younger girls, 16-18 and I was 25 🙈 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 9:00 AM, onthebubble said:

I follow Jinelle on insta and she keeps tagging a bunch of local places near to where I work! It would be so random if I bumped into her on the street.  

Hey fellow Melbournian.. fancy meeting you on a forum about a Dallas cheerleading team..😂😂

Jinelle used to live in Hawthorn area before DCC. Not sure where she is living now with Katy. I'd say definitely south of the city. I was at the South Melbourne Night Market one night and thought I saw her and turns out she was there because she posted a photo on Instagram. 

But she is super lovely. I did Zumba with her a few times back in the day and she is seriously one of those happy, smiley, really nice people. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Hey fellow Melbournian.. fancy meeting you on a forum about a Dallas cheerleading team..😂😂

Jinelle used to live in Hawthorn area before DCC. Not sure where she is living now with Katy. I'd say definitely south of the city. I was at the South Melbourne Night Market one night and thought I saw her and turns out she was there because she posted a photo on Instagram. 

But she is super lovely. I did Zumba with her a few times back in the day and she is seriously one of those happy, smiley, really nice people. 

So I am about to ask a really dumb question or maybe I am confused .... was Jinelle the one that roomed with Paige or was that Angela ... because I remember her saying it was tough leaving a her family and boyfriend behind .... I cant check CMT they took off the older seasons 😞

12 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

Looks like she is marking this dance .... no power or energy here

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Thats my girl Tobie her and Nicole H. always slayed

Tobie had some controversy either while she was a DCC or just after she left . . . there was a leaked video of her doing stuff and compromising photos of her . . .

14 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

Tobie had some controversy either while she was a DCC or just after she left . . . there was a leaked video of her doing stuff and compromising photos of her . . .

Yes her ex leaked her personal pics online and she was part of the party girls. However, she was always a standout...she would mix it up as a dancer being a powerhouse or a flirty dancer.

29 minutes ago, lah715 said:

So I am about to ask a really dumb question or maybe I am confused .... was Jinelle the one that roomed with Paige or was that Angela ... because I remember her saying it was tough leaving a her family and boyfriend behind .... I cant check CMT they took off the older seasons 😞

Looks like she is marking this dance .... no power or energy here

Not her best vid example, but she was on show group for all her 5 years and was a standout in the group during her time..Deryn, Nicole, Brooke they all were baddies

• Love 3