Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Y’all it is good to be Kelsey Bond. In my next life, I want to come back rich. 😂 Seriously wishing I'd been invited to this wedding. 

No kidding!! Everyone looks to be having so much fun.  And hello - a taco bar and a smores bar??  I'd be so happy.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Y’all it is good to be Kelsey Bond. In my next life, I want to come back rich. 😂 Seriously wishing I'd been invited to this wedding. 

That wedding looks amazing! I was surprised at how pretty it is where they are, I am usually not that impressed with the water on the beaches in Mexico 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

This makes me kind of sad because I just rewatched her three seasons and she was so beautiful and such a great dancer. There is no way with her natural beauty that she needs those huge fake lashes.

No joke she’s talented but even then fake hair, fake boobs, fake tan, fake nails etc. More now. But that’s her personality, so get it girl.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Me too! I would happily be your date. It looks like such a freaking blast. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

That wedding looks amazing! I was surprised at how pretty it is where they are, I am usually not that impressed with the water on the beaches in Mexico 

It is so beautiful!  And those bridesmaids gifts? 😍

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

The resort is stunning as well and all of the events looking so fun. Definitely wish I was there! 

It looks amazing!  I can’t help but think these ladies spend a chunk of change on all their friends’ weddings.  It looks like they often have destination bachelorette parties, elegant bridal showers and some have destination weddings. If they’re in the bridal party, they have the dress to purchase or a cocktail dress if they are just attending the weddings. They always look like they’re having the time of their life.

Edited by beagledog100
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, beagledog100 said:

If they’re in the bridal party, they have the dress to purchase or a cocktail dress if they are just attending the weddings. 

Cassie bought her bridesmaids dresses - I thought she had a good idea on those.  They wore "little black dresses" that they could wear again and again.  Some dresses just go in the closet and that's it.

• Love 4

I clicked the link provided here for Kelsey's IG, but I don't see a single wedding-related photo. The most recent posts are real estate and her bachelorette party. 🤔 Can somebody please post an image or two? My modest life could use a shot of vicarious wealthy celebrating! Thanks!

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I clicked the link provided here for Kelsey's IG, but I don't see a single wedding-related photo. The most recent posts are real estate and her bachelorette party. 🤔 Can somebody please post an image or two? My modest life could use a shot of vicarious wealthy celebrating! Thanks!

I believe some  are in her “Instastory”

Edited by exitstageleft
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, viccib said:

Hey guys, for anyone interested and are on instagram, @vtranman has video of 'thunderstruck' if you'd like to see.

@kelseylbond is Kelsey's IG and she has a few videos on her stories, including her doing full jump split:)

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kali's little boy and Mia's little girl are just adorable😍.  Everyone looks wonderful!

They are cute kids! They were brave to have Mia’s daughter be a flower girl at that age.  I’ve seen that end in a meltdown a couple of times with really young kids. I hope it went well!

• Love 3
(edited)

Well I was certainly expecting something more dramatic as far as her wedding gown went.  It's not a bad dress...it's just so plain and looks like something I could order from JCPenney's or Belks.  And I'm sorry....I absolutely DETEST those bows they put on kids that are bigger than their heads.  Mia's daughter is too darn cute to have that damn thing stuck up there.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4

Kelsey and her DCC bridesmaids all looked amazing.  I always liked Kelsey and never knew she was rich when she was a DCC because she had a job and was so funny and down to earth.   Kelsey seems very close to her friends.  Nicole is always saying how great Kelsey is Loyal, etc.  The resort looked beautiful and both of Kelsey's dresses were gorgeous.  She had a second dress for the reception that was a little more revealing.  They all seemed to have so much fun.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

Kelsey and her DCC bridesmaids all looked amazing.  I always liked Kelsey and never knew she was rich when she was a DCC because she had a job and was so funny and down to earth.   Kelsey seems very close to her friends.  Nicole is always saying how great Kelsey is Loyal, etc.  The resort looked beautiful and both of Kelsey's dresses were gorgeous.  She had a second dress for the reception that was a little more revealing.  They all seemed to have so much fun.

Same.  I had no idea her family was rolling in it till more recently.  Her dad looks like a really fun character! I'm dying over the headshots they all got - GORGEOUS.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Her dad shooting the finger is completely tasteless and so is the fact that she posted it on her social media.  It tells me everything I need to know.  There's nothing wrong with nouveau riche; everyone starts somewhere.  The saying money doesn't buy class was never more true.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Her dad shooting the finger is completely tasteless and so is the fact that she posted it on her social media.  It tells me everything I need to know.  There's nothing wrong with nouveau riche; everyone starts somewhere.  The saying money doesn't buy class was never more true.

Looked more like a cocky gesture than shooting the bird IMO, but he certainly has a smug look about him. (My eyes went to his wedding band, not the finger...but I remember kind of chuckling when I saw it. Bless Dallas. I miss it’s ridiculousness!) 

• LOL 1
(edited)

How the heck do y'all post pics from Instagram here?

Anyway I saw this picture and was wondering which one was Kenzie, thinking it was that one Kenzie that was great but wasn't featured much on the show. Then I realized it was Mackenzie Lee right there. Lol I don't look at Instagram much.

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Added my picture
29 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Thanks for posting, y'all! I'm still trying to figure out the videos. I gotta see this flipping the bird business...

If you go straight to her page and click on her picture on the top left, it’ll flip through her stories. While it’s playing, tap on the right to flip to the next one, tap on the left to go back. Hope that helps!!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I actually loved all the black and white portraits taken of their families, the bridesmaids and of course, the one of Mia's daughter.  I apologize for not knowing how to post an IG story, but they are under Kelsey's IG.  And I'm with @kalibean on this, looks like a cocky gesture from her dad.  It's sweet that he "boogied" her down the aisle:)

• Love 5

IMHO, Jordan's thunderstruck dance at her wedding was the best one yet.

Also,I was a bit surprised that Brittany Schram was not one of Kelsey Bond's bridesmaids, they seemed to be thick as theives during their DCC days. Was anyone else surprised?

On 7/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, viccib said:

Her wedding probably cost a fortune. Isn't her family rich??

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

,I was a bit surprised that Brittany Schram was not one of Kelsey Bond's bridesmaids, they seemed to be thick as theives during their DCC days. Was anyone else surprised?

It does seem weird.  I assume there was no falling out, though, because she was there.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, KatieC said:

Ashton Little is so beautiful but I cannot watch her instagram stories because her lashes look absolutely gross. I can’t understand why so many of the girls go overboard on these lash extensions.  They don’t need them!

Agreed!!! If I could like this 1000 times I would. Her lashes look like she is carrying around bats on her eyes, They are way to heavy looking and way to dark. The best part of her IG stories is her little girl...precious!! 

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

It does seem weird.  I assume there was no falling out, though, because she was there.

Yes, I saw that she was there so good they are still friends. I mean she had like 10 bridesmaids (so did I) just a bit shocking that Schram did not make the top 10. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Had it not been for her name...I would have never guessed this was Britney Schram...neither girl looks particularily good in this pic.  Both look harsh and gaunt. 

16 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Had it not been for her name...I would have never guessed this was Britney Schram...neither girl looks particularily good in this pic.  Both look harsh and gaunt. 

I think this is a nice picture of both ladies, but I do agree that they currently are looking a bit gaunt. After y'all instructed me in how to access InstaStories (thanks again!), I went down a little Instagram rabbit hole looking at everyone's pictures of the wedding. Schram (one of my DCC faves) is looking more like herself in the face (a while back, folks were discussing it looked like she's had some work done or injectables and I agree, something looked kind of off for a while), and mostly her body looks rocking. But, I was honestly a bit shocked at how bony her back looked in one of the beach pics she posted from the wedding trip. As for Kelsey, I often have thought she looks a bit too thin and really had been noticing it in the months leading up to the wedding. I presumed she was on some kind of "wedding diet," which of course was totally unnecessary because she always looks very trim. I go by my bobble-head effect rule--when someone's head is looking a bit too big for the rest of the thin body, that person maybe could use a few pounds. Kelsey looks border line bobble-head-effected in some photos, but that is not unusual for her. What saves her (like Tess and Jinelle) is that she has a decent sized chest that helps give a healthy vibe and shows she has at least some body fat.

The wedding looked gorgeous! I thought her dress looked kind of plain in some pictures, but in the videos, I saw how beautifully it moved and it looked much more elegant in action. I really loved all the acrylic at the ceremony. So chic and kept the ocean views unobstructed. Bet their honeymoon will cost more than every vacation I ever have and will take in my life. Yes, I'm a little jelly.

• Love 4

Who is the bridesmaid next to Schramm? She’s way off but I guess it makes sense after all these years.

Not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion, but Kelsey doesn’t look good as a blonde and especially in platinum blonde with dark eyebrows.

• Love 9