Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Who is the bridesmaid next to Schramm? She’s way off but I guess it makes sense after all these years.

Not sure if it’s an unpopular opinion, but Kelsey doesn’t look good as a blonde and especially in platinum blonde with dark eyebrows.

I agree with you 100%.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/16/2019 at 12:14 AM, NMDD43 said:

I think this is it

Screenshot_20190715-230041.jpg

He looks like Michael Bolton...and looks like a cocky asshole to be honest.  I'm not impressed.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 10
On 7/14/2019 at 3:31 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Kelsey looks beautiful.  The bridesmaids are gorgeous.  Mia’s little girl is a beautiful flower girl and Kali’s son is a handsome little ring bearer.  That resort did a very nice job.

The destination was beautiful...I will give it that.  I think all of the acrylic was tacky...reminds me of the tacky acrylic stripper heels...so that's a no for me (not that it matters even a tiny bit, lol).  I think bridesmaids in white is ridiculous and Kelsey's wedding dresses, while they were "nice" they were generic looking (think Belks/JCP).  Now that aside, the taco and s'mores bars....I am so there for that !!! 

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I saw that Kelsey didn't want to do thunderstruck, she specifically said no to doing it but they went ahead and made her do it anyways

If she didn't want to do it...then her peeps should have respected that.  That is so incredibly rude of them.  Probably explains why she looks less than thrilled in the video.  It's not original and it's not really that cute to watch.  Save Thunder for the field. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kayce said:

If she didn't want to do it...then her peeps should have respected that.  That is so incredibly rude of them.  Probably explains why she looks less than thrilled in the video.  

Kudos to her for doing the jump split though lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I saw that Kelsey didn't want to do thunderstruck, she specifically said no to doing it but they went ahead and made her do it anyways

Where did she say she didn't want to do it?  That is super rude and disrespectful if true.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, iloveit said:

Where did she say she didn't want to do it?  That is super rude and disrespectful if true.

I believe she reposted Brittany's videos on her instagram story and said something like "I told them I didn't want to do it, but they made me do it anyways"

3 hours ago, iloveit said:

It was on her Instagram story that she confirmed it. I think Katy mentioned it as well on her post 

Screenshot_20190718-123627_Instagram.jpg

13 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

It was on her Instagram story that she confirmed it. I think Katy mentioned it as well on her post 

Screenshot_20190718-123627_Instagram.jpg

So yes....quite disrespectful and rude of her so called friends...guess they all needed another 10 minutes of DCC fame.  (inserting a HUGE eye roll here because everyone knows I detest group dances like this at weddings) 

• Love 2

Somehow I doubt that Kelsey is that petty to keep making comments if she really didn't want to do this.  The first comment she made about it was on her IG story the day of the wedding - with several laughing emojis.

• Love 14

If she really didn’t want to do the dance she would have had that communication with the DJ.  Just saying it to friends / your wedding party can’t stop the one drunk guest from going up and requesting it 😂 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Judy & Kelli laying down the law!

Blonde: I'm having a panic attack.

Kelli: Yeah, OK, just get through this rehearsal and I'll cut you afterward.

LOL!

• LOL 7

LOL @cgloss, that's what I was thinking.  Screw that panic attack and DANCE!!!  

I've felt like that girl many times...in a panic, shaky, vaguely not feeling "good", and I've found that more often than not it was a case of hypoglycemia.  She probably needed to eat!

• Love 7

That video is now unavailable and says the NFL has blocked it. Did Kelli really tell someone she would cut them after rehearsal when they had a panic attack? Who???

The video says it is unavailable but is available on YouTube so I clicked on that. The girl said she felt like she might be having a panic attack. Kelli asked if she could pull it together as she wanted to talk with her afterwards. I think if she were going to cut her, she could have just sent her to the locker room immediately 

5 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

The video says it is unavailable but is available on YouTube so I clicked on that. The girl said she felt like she might be having a panic attack. Kelli asked if she could pull it together as she wanted to talk with her afterwards. I think if she were going to cut her, she could have just sent her to the locker room immediately 

Either way, Kelli probably should have made her sit for a few minutes and drink some water.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

That video is now unavailable

1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

The video says it is unavailable but is available on YouTube so I clicked on that.

Yeah, @cherryblossom is right, if you click on the underlined "Watch on YouTube" you can view it.  It's just not available for preview here.

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Kayce said:

So yes....quite disrespectful and rude of her so called friends...guess they all needed another 10 minutes of DCC fame.  (inserting a HUGE eye roll here because everyone knows I detest group dances like this at weddings) 

It's not that big of a deal, she seemed playful about it in the post and if she was truly upset she wouldn't have committed to the jump split. Tequila or no tequila. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, ByTor said:

Judy & Kelli laying down the law!

I love these videos from 2002.  It is particularly poignant as we see what a DCC routine for “Baby, I’m a Star” looked like then and how it compares to last season’s choreography.

I miss dominant, mouthy Judy.   Do you think she’s getting too old for this sugar?

• Love 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

I love these videos from 2002.  It is particularly poignant as we see what a DCC routine for “Baby, I’m a Star” looked like then and how it compares to last season’s choreography.

I miss dominant, mouthy Judy.   Do you think she’s getting too old for this sugar?

I think the current choreography is by Sarah G.

Edited by scorpio1031
Clarity
15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

In the spirit of Oxnard, here is an older Oxnard video, which includes a 19 year old Lacey!

Even at 19, Lacey had it all together.  Amazing.

This video makes me miss Jacie!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

In the spirit of Oxnard, here is an older Oxnard video, which includes a 19 year old Lacey!

Such a great show group! Erica might have had her troubles but she’s a great dancer. There’s actually not one dancer on here that isn’t excellent. Such a great squad.

• Love 14

In the 2019 spoiler thread, there is a rundown of who went to Oxnard for the past several years.  One thing surprised me, I didn't realize Melissa W was on the squad for 3 years, I always thought she was only 2.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ByTor said:

In the 2019 spoiler thread, there is a rundown of who went to Oxnard for the past several years.  One thing surprised me, I didn't realize Melissa W was on the squad for 3 years, I always thought she was only 2.

I remember because she’s one of my all-time faves, I just wish she’d have stayed longer! Her technique is definitely one of the best they’ve ever had.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 7/23/2019 at 9:16 AM, ByTor said:

I could never keep Amy T and Melissa W straight...they were like Molly and Rachel now 🙂 just better dancers ...those two girls were rockstars!!

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3
On 7/20/2019 at 3:01 AM, DCCFan197605 said:

Maybe it's me, but this performance is pretty ... not great. Everyone looks off.

(edited)

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I found out on Instagram that KaShara and Khalyn attended the Pro Action Dance Seminar over the weekend. I don't know much about this event, but this is the first time I've seen photos and videos where the DCC participated. Unfortunately, the only videos that included them were on their stories. LA Rams Cheerleaders Napoleon Jinnies and Quinton Peron also attended along with a few of their team mates. Quinton even taught a few routines. Napoleon got to take a photo with KaShara and Khalyn and there's a video of him fan-girling afterwards.  It was only shared through his stories yesterday, but it will still be up for a while.

https://www.instagram.com/proactiondance/

https://www.instagram.com/napoleonjinnies/

https://www.instagram.com/itsaquintonthing/

Sabrina Bryan was also there. She's choreographed for pro dance teams so its obvious. Hopefully, Kelli and Judy can get her to choreograph a routine one day.

Screenshot_2019-07-22-13-11-58.png

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Maybe it's me, but this performance is pretty ... not great. Everyone looks off.

Oxnard is usually the first performance to kick off the season, coming right out of TC I'd imagine everyone would be off a little bit, even showgroup veterans. 

29 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I found out on Instagram that KaShara and Khalyn attended the Pro Action Dance Seminar over the weekend. I don't know much about this event, but this is the first time I've seen photos and videos where the DCC participated. Unfortunately, the only videos that included them were on their stories. Sabrina Bryan was also there. She's choreographed for pro dance teams so its obvious. Hopefully, Kelli and Judy can get her to choreograph a routine one day. LA Rams Cheerleaders Napoleon and Quinton also attended along with a few of their team mates. Quinton even taught a few routines. Oh... Napoleon got to take a photo with KaShara and Khalyn and there's a video of him fan girling afterwards.  It was only shared through his stories yesterday, but it will still be up for a while.

God I miss Khalyn :(((( She was my point pick for this year. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, CowboysFanatic said:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I found out on Instagram that KaShara and Khalyn attended the Pro Action Dance Seminar over the weekend. I don't know much about this event, but this is the first time I've seen photos and videos where the DCC participated. Unfortunately, the only videos that included them were on their stories.

LA Rams Cheerleaders Napoleon Jinnies and Quinton Peron also attended along with a few of their team mates. Quinton even taught a few routines. Napoleon got to take a photo with KaShara and Khalyn and there's a video of him fan-girling afterwards.  It was only shared through his stories yesterday, but it will still be up for a while. I'd post it as a screenshot, but the site says that its too large.

https://www.instagram.com/proactiondance/

https://www.instagram.com/napoleonjinnies/

https://www.instagram.com/itsaquintonthing/

Sabrina Bryan was also there. She's choreographed for pro dance teams so its obvious. Hopefully, Kelli and Judy can get her to choreograph a routine one day.

Screenshot_2019-07-23-12-13-53.png

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Oxnard is usually the first performance to kick off the season, coming right out of TC I'd imagine everyone would be off a little bit, even showgroup veterans. 

I agree.  Their performance of Power at Oxnard the year prior was equally rough.

2 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

LA Rams Cheerleaders Napoleon Jinnies and Quinton Peron also attended along with a few of their team mates. Quinton even taught a few routines. Napoleon got to take a photo with KaShara and Khalyn and there's a video of him fan-girling afterwards.

Would LOVE to see those guys teach a routine to the DCC!!!  I know that will never happen, but it would be awesome.  And I love to see the fan-girling for Khalyn and KaShara:)

• Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Would LOVE to see those guys teach a routine to the DCC!!!  I know that will never happen, but it would be awesome.  And I love to see the fan-girling for Khalyn and KaShara:)

They'd cause the Cowboys Organization to consider the idea of having male dancers on the squad if they got those two to teach the ladies a few routines. Maybe even ask them if they'd like to audition.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm surprised Charlotte hasn't made the girls wear these...LOL.  They were actually called the Star Dress.

Both the dresses and that routine are awful! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm surprised Charlotte hasn't made the girls wear these...LOL.  They were actually called the Star Dress.

Three minutes of my life I can never get back.  That was all kinds of wrong.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I just watched the DCC farewell to Texas Stadium performance (YouTube). It included alumni from every decade dancing and I thought “now this is the sisterhood they’re always talking about”.  I figure some of those women had grandchildren in the audience and how fun for them it must have been to show off just a bit.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, DCCme said:

I just watched the DCC farewell to Texas Stadium performance (YouTube). It included alumni from every decade dancing and I thought “now this is the sisterhood they’re always talking about”.  I figure some of those women had grandchildren in the audience and how fun for them it must have been to show off just a bit.

I love watching that video.  I saw Kitty performing and I think someone said that both Judy and Kelli were dancing as well, but I never saw them.  

• Love 2
(edited)
29 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Can you post a link? Thanks. ETA- is there a better video out there than this? This one's pretty rough quality wise: 

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
  • Love 6