Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, lah715 said:

So I am about to ask a really dumb question or maybe I am confused .... was Jinelle the one that roomed with Paige or was that Angela ... because I remember her saying it was tough leaving a her family and boyfriend behind .... I cant check CMT they took off the older seasons 😞

That was definitely Jinelle! I think Angela started a season before Jinelle.  

13 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Hey fellow Melbournian.. fancy meeting you on a forum about a Dallas cheerleading team..😂😂

Jinelle used to live in Hawthorn area before DCC. Not sure where she is living now with Katy. I'd say definitely south of the city. I was at the South Melbourne Night Market one night and thought I saw her and turns out she was there because she posted a photo on Instagram. 

But she is super lovely. I did Zumba with her a few times back in the day and she is seriously one of those happy, smiley, really nice people. 

Oh hey there! How random there are two of us here! 😄 I think Jinelle is around StKilda or inner melbourne now based on her instatags!  How cool that you saw her at the night market. I think I would have died! I work with a guy who went to school with her and said she was lovely. From her insta she seems really genuine and lovely.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

While we're waiting...favorite former and current DCC. You can only choose one of each.

Danielle Barhold and Caroline Sundvold

Meredith Oden and Brennan Cook 🙂 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Yes her ex leaked her personal pics online and she was part of the party girls. However, she was always a standout...she would mix it up as a dancer being a powerhouse or a flirty dancer.

Not her best vid example, but she was on show group for all her 5 years and was a standout in the group during her time..Deryn, Nicole, Brooke they all were baddies

There are many videos of Tobie on YouTube! Some are kind of grainy due to the poor quality of phone cameras (back then). But, she was an AMAZING dancer! Like you said, the girls mentioned above (seasons 1-5) killed it for me. Awesome dancers and DCC’S. Nicole....not sure anyone can convince me there’s been a better dancer/point girl than her! 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

While we're waiting...favorite former and current DCC. You can only choose one of each.

Former: Nicole Hamilton

Current: Bridget

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Pksbena1 said:

There are many videos of Tobie on YouTube! Some are kind of grainy due to the poor quality of phone cameras (back then). But, she was an AMAZING dancer! Like you said, the girls mentioned above (seasons 1-5) killed it for me. Awesome dancers and DCC’S. Nicole....not sure anyone can convince me there’s been a better dancer/point girl than her! 

I MEAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I needed you a year ago hahahah to talk about our girl NICOLE HAMILTON my all-time fave dcc and point with Deryn, Tobie, Jacie, Sasha, Maggie, Yuko and Ashton. Love you for saying that

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DanceChick said:

Former: Ashton Torres (I always thought she was so gorgeous, and creative in her dancing.)

Current: Miranda

• Love 4
3 hours ago, onthebubble said:

That was definitely Jinelle! I think Angela started a season before Jinelle.  

Oh hey there! How random there are two of us here! 😄 I think Jinelle is around StKilda or inner melbourne now based on her instatags!  How cool that you saw her at the night market. I think I would have died! I work with a guy who went to school with her and said she was lovely. From her insta she seems really genuine and lovely.  

hey, not so random as another aussie fan here...lol. Angela was a 3rd year vet when Jinelle mad the team. I'm also a Melbourne girl living on the gold coast 🙂

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, viccib said:

hey, not so random as another aussie fan here...lol. Angela was a 3rd year vet when Jinelle mad the team. I'm also a Melbourne girl living on the gold coast 🙂

Hi Friend! ❤️ Bet you are loving that sunshine up there! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Dal8las said:

I MEAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I needed you a year ago hahahah to talk about our girl NICOLE HAMILTON my all-time fave dcc and point with Deryn, Tobie, Jacie, Sasha, Maggie, Yuko and Ashton. Love you for saying that

Deryn was awesome!!! She had so much power!!! Some other favs of mine are Ray Ryan, Kandi, Jordan Chanley....I’m a bigger fan of the 1-5 season girls!  And Nicole...NOBODY is better than her! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pksbena1
Correct wording
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Dal8las said:

I didn't like Yuko her 1st time in TC, but she grew on me & became one of my favorites!

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I didn't like Yuko her 1st time in TC, but she grew on me & became one of my favorites!

I thought she was really endearing from the start, then the episode where she broke down at home with Melissa made me love her. I was so glad Jinelle and then Kashara were there to help her along. The transformation before reauditioning for her second year was extraordinary in that office visit! She looked so much happier and comfortable. I always root for the international TCCs!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, DanceChick said:

UGHHHHH only one??? Because I love KaShara and Meredith Oden almost equally as formers... but since ByTor chose Meredith...I'll go with KaShara as my fave former, and Brennan as my fave current!! 🙂 

2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I thought she was really endearing from the start, then the episode where she broke down at home with Melissa made me love her. I was so glad Jinelle and then Kashara were there to help her along. The transformation before reauditioning for her second year was extraordinary in that office visit! She looked so much happier and comfortable. I always root for the international TCCs!

I love Yuko!! 🙂 

• Love 5

Me next-

Which DCC did you not care for at first but grew on you at the end?

For me it was Tasha. I didn't get her at all her Rookie year, but by her second she had won me over and I was hoping she'd be a five year girl and group leader. Sometimes the team feels too "Young" whether in age or mentality. It was nice to have a literal "mom" figure around. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Hamstring injury 

Whoa.. Did it happen after the "cry-and-bye" was filmed? Now I  have to rewatch to see if she was sitting on the floor or dancing in the studio in a later segment with the vets.

Will miss her. I liked that either she and/or her employer  took a stand on the swimsuit calendars.  Kinda a shame if you get injured you have to retire. Maybe she will reaudition next season.

Edited by sATL
17 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OMG have yall seen Sam Finglass' insta story lately? LOL....Kelli dancing/exercising

What job does Sam have with the cowboy organization? She's finished college,  right ? It's time for the next generation to get on the payroll..

17 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OMG have yall seen Sam Finglass' insta story lately? LOL....Kelli dancing/exercising

We've talked about this before - I SO want to see Kelli do the field entrance and "hit every daggone line" because you know she could!!

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, sATL said:

Whoa.. Did it happen after the "cry-and-bye" was filmed? Now I  have to rewatch to see if she was sitting on the floor or dancing in the studio in a later segment with the vets.

Will miss her. I liked that either she a d/or her employer  took a stand on the swimsuit calendars.  Kinda a shame if you get injured you have to retire. Maybe she will reaudition next season.

From what I recall (from only 3 months ago....jeez with my memory, it feels like a lifetime ago), it was right before finals. Maybe a week or two? There was a gap in the audition phases due to the KABOO show. She was practicing for finals and re-injured and/or exacerbated an old injury and decided quite late-on to retire. She will be missed.  

18 minutes ago, sATL said:

What job does Sam have with the cowboy organization? She's finished college,  right ? It's time for the next generation to get on the payroll..

I think Shelly mentioned that Sam was interning with the CMT MTT production team. Well, it was either Sam or Charlottes daughter whose name completely escapes me right now. Haley? One or both of them was working with the production crew this year. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder

Hey @KnyghtRyder, are you trying to top me in the poor memory Olympics??? 🙂 . I know Shelly said Sam is interning with CMT, and I'm pretty sure Haley Anderson is finished with college and has a position with the Cowboys organization.  According to LinkedIn she is "Special Project Officer".

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Hey @KnyghtRyder, are you trying to top me in the poor memory Olympics??? 🙂 . I know Shelly said Sam is interning with CMT, and I'm pretty sure Haley Anderson is finished with college and has a position with the Cowboys organization.  According to LinkedIn she is "Special Project Officer".

According to my LinkedIn:

Social Media Producer, CMT/MTV

Company Name

Viacom

Dates EmployedMay 2019 – Present

Employment Duration4 mos

LocationDallas/Fort Worth Area

apparently she's a 3rd tier connection of mine... didn't expect that 🙂

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Will miss her. I liked that either she and/or her employer  took a stand on the swimsuit calendars.  Kinda a shame if you get injured you have to retire. Maybe she will reaudition next season.

I think the cry & bye was filmed at last season’s last practice and before she left. 

4 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Me next-

For me it was Tasha. I didn't get her at all her Rookie year, but by her second she had won me over and I was hoping she'd be a five year girl and group leader. Sometimes the team feels too "Young" whether in age or mentality. It was nice to have a literal "mom" figure around. 

I personally don't have anyone like that, but the opposite...like who I liked and then started to not and that goes to Cassie Trammell and Kashara. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

From what I recall (from only 3 months ago....jeez with my memory, it feels like a lifetime ago), it was right before finals. Maybe a week or two? There was a gap in the audition phases due to the KABOO show. She was practicing for finals and re-injured and/or exacerbated an old injury and decided quite late-on to retire. She will be missed.  

Prayers for a full recovery.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Whoa.. Did it happen after the "cry-and-bye" was filmed? Now I  have to rewatch to see if she was sitting on the floor or dancing in t

1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

She was practicing for finals and re-injured and/or exacerbated an old injury and decided quite late-on to retire. She will be missed.  

She injured her leg during football season this past year - Jinelle had to fill in for her cause she couldn't do kickline/jump splits.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Me next-

Tasha for me too! I felt bad for calling her a “Real Housewife” during the first episode her rookie season. It’s not that I didn’t like her, I just judged her too quickly based on her initial edit. But she became one of my favorites of the most recent squads. Now I try not to judge the TCCs...too much. 

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Oh my memory is getting real bad. Real. Bad. Wait...what were we talking about? 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Loodicrus said:

According to my LinkedIn:

apparently she's a 3rd tier connection of mine... didn't expect that 🙂

Ha! I got curious and and she's a 3rd connection of mine too! But, in all fairness, I do work for a firm with over 100,000 US employees alone, so chances were good. 😄

5 hours ago, sATL said:

She's interning with CMT.  Not sure when she graduates.

Long time lurker, first time posting...

Former DCC Jordan (Rookie year was season 8, she missed the game bus and had to sit out of the game as punishment) just announced on Instagram that she and her husband are expecting a baby girl in March.

She got married on June 22nd (I remember because I was at a wedding that same Saturday). 

Totally fine if she was pregnant at her wedding (it’s 2019 after all) and also fine if this was a honeymoon baby, but isn’t it insanely early to announce her pregnancy and insanely early to know the gender?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mk626 said:

Totally fine if she was pregnant at her wedding (it’s 2019 after all) and also fine if this was a honeymoon baby, but isn’t it insanely early to announce her pregnancy and insanely early to know the gender?

I think so, unless she was pregnant when she got married and is actually more than three months along.  Which is not a big deal in this day and age.  Just googled - one article said can find out gender at 7 weeks???

Congratulations to her and her hubby!!!  MTT2038!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think so, unless she was pregnant when she got married and is actually more than three months along.  Which is not a big deal in this day and age.  Just googled - one article said can find out gender at 7 weeks???

Congratulations to her and her hubby!!!  MTT2038!!!

You can find out the gender early if you do genetic testing. Some insurances will pay for genetic testing if the woman is 35 years or older. Mine did last year so I found out the sex of my baby at 10 weeks (we drew the sample at 8 weeks). And younger women can do the genetic testing too, but have to pay out of pocket.

17 hours ago, mk626 said:

Long time lurker, first time posting...

Former DCC Jordan (Rookie year was season 8, she missed the game bus and had to sit out of the game as punishment) just announced on Instagram that she and her husband are expecting a baby girl in March.

She got married on June 22nd (I remember because I was at a wedding that same Saturday). 

Not sure if the dancing at their wedding has been announced but she had almost a whole squad for thunderstruck and their couple dance was awesome. Nhl insta shared it

• Love 2

This is a hard challenge to pick only one in each category! So I kind of cheated...

Fave former: Jacie Scott (close behind Sydney Durso, Nicole Bulcher, Holly Hubb, Lacey Munoz, Veronica Lind, & Emma Mary)

Fave current: Bridget (close 2nds: Caroline & Ashlee)

Grew on me the most: Stephanie (redhead from Milwaukee) (close 2nd: Tasha)

• Love 2
6 hours ago, nmvrn said:

I thought it was a little early to announce her pregnancy too. Most women wait until they are safely trough their first trimester. Congratulations to Jordan and Blake!!

I didn't but that was back in 1989.  

• Love 1