Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Idk if anyone has posted this but heyyyyy Holly, I see you! 

I mean, it may be a little...hmmmm, just needing a pole to make it complete but still dayum. 

I love Holly...I think she is probably one of the most talented dancers to ever grace DCC.... However, I do not like this dance.  The twerking kills it for me.  Like you said...just get a pole for the picture to be complete. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Hate the dance, but Holly is killing it.

also why did they not do her hair like this when she was a DCC. The wavy short layers look so good on her. Makes me want to chop off my hair. 

I know....instead of the smooth bob?  I love her kinky curls!  And yes...even though I hate the dance, Holly is doing what she is supposed to do and she is killing it.  😛 

• Love 8
Just now, ElenaFR said:

Holly can dance.  I would love to see her in a Todrick Hall production. 

I would love to see her perform either Brian Friedman's or Yanis Marshall's choreo.  Or just take their class.  She would kill either style of choreography.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I would love to see her perform either Brian Friedman's or Yanis Marshall's choreo.  Or just take their class.  She would kill either style of choreography.

Agreed !!

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Idk if anyone has posted this but heyyyyy Holly, I see you! 

I mean, it may be a little...hmmmm, just needing a pole to make it complete but still dayum. 

Could have done without the vag rub IMO

Edited by INKWTWH
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

I am rewatching Season 3 and just did a double take when I realized Sean Lowe from the Bachelor was part of Brooke Sorenson’s group at the family and friends night, so I googled them and who knew but they dated. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I am rewatching Season 3 and just did a double take when I realized Sean Lowe from the Bachelor was part of Brooke Sorenson’s group at the family and friends night, so I googled them and who knew but they dated. 

i  believe that was before he was "revirginized" .  He's a tool.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I just kept thinking about Kitty yelling to Holly not to show your cash & prizes!  I think she is very talented but don’t like the over sexualized dance.

Most  heels classes feature sexualization.  I guess I've become desensitized to it.  Then there's the ever over used hip hop grab your junk/crotch move.  Neither are pom style, lol.

Edited by go4luca
missing a word
  • Love 8

I just finished up Season 3 and started Season 4 and I have to say, what they did at makeovers to Sunny Cranfill’s hair in Season 3 was a crime. Her hair was beautiful before and when she came back in Season 4 but at that makeover they gave her this layered mess with some bangs. Crystal Trevino’s layered mullety hair was also quite awful. 

First thought as I started Season 4: oh God I forgot about the Minchew sisters 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, MelissaB326 said:

I just finished up Season 3 and started Season 4 and I have to say, what they did at makeovers to Sunny Cranfill’s hair in Season 3 was a crime. Her hair was beautiful before and when she came back in Season 4 but at that makeover they gave her this layered mess with some bangs. Crystal Trevino’s layered mullety hair was also quite awful. 

Where are you watching it? All I see are clips on the website.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DanceChick said:

Where are you watching it? All I see are clips on the website.

I own Season 3 through the latest season on Amazon. They do not sell Season 1 and 2 or the two hour special on Amazon. I have watched Season 1 and 2 on the CMT app but haven’t checked lately to see if it’s available as they aren’t always on there. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

Isn’t it funny to see girls like Mia, Jackie and Meagan having “issues” when you know they are future DCC rock stars?

• Love 5

Well we called it. BB does not start being televised on TV until next week but the house/game as started.    Kat Dun is in the house and there was a live feed that broke in....meaning we caught some of the audio.  Here is what the person said about wanting her out first.

DAD6BFA8-C023-4638-B952-364BCBD0364A.jpeg

• LOL 2
On 6/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, LaurenBrook said:

you're not wrong but if kelsey put a charity option down people would be b*tching about the charity she chose. she's one of those people from the show that can't do anything right. 

Or do like some friends of mine did: We have been living together for 2 years and need nothing! If you wish to get us something, please make a donation to (they offered 2 charities that are near and dear to our family''s hearts) OR make a donation to the charity of your choice! We would love to hear about it, so tell us why you picked that charity!" 

Kelsey, from people who knew her, is a total B*tch. She rotates friends quicker than people change their underwear. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

I did not see any never a DCC or last season threads...I looked.

It's called the Past Seasons thread  It was created for posts about candidates that never made the team.

(edited)
8 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

Now I'm remembering when one of them tried to come back another year. Did not end well. 😂

Edited by Lona
  • Love 3

So I was creeping around Google to see if there was anything about Erica and her Bachelor audition, and the below popped up.  Shout-out to @California Girl, you called it!

It is not too late for Chelsea though, she can still audition successfully for something like ABC's The Bachelor (I can totally see former DCC Erica Wilkins on this show!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Isn’t it funny to see girls like Mia, Jackie and Meagan having “issues” when you know they are future DCC rock stars?

I always feel bad for Mia’s sister when I watch this season. As for Jackie Bob, you ladies have basically said she didn’t really have any “issues”, so I just kind of ignore that part. Brandi Kilby is quite brave for coming back after they called her a stripper for no reason. 

• Love 6
Just now, PhillyFan said:

Is this a for real comment? She looks still looks great and really fit. I don’t blame her for putting on a couple of pounds now that she doesn’t have to fit into DCC standards. What happened is that she probably doesn’t live in a huge calorie deficit anymore along with daily intense workouts. So she’s probably pretty happy. 

She doesn’t look bad but I could have sworn someone said she was pregnant a while ago and wanted to confirm? Nothing is posted 

3 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

She doesn’t look bad but I could have sworn someone said she was pregnant a while ago and wanted to confirm? Nothing is posted 

Oh, I doubt it. This isn’t really how pregnancy weight manifests. She still has a nice flat stomach and visible abs!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MelissaB326 said:

As for Jackie Bob, you ladies have basically said she didn’t really have any “issues”, so I just kind of ignore that part

Jackie Bob and Meagan's issues were created for television purposes.  Unfortunately, Mia really did have some problems her rookie year, but she was a fast learner.  Though her voice still drove me crazy:)

1 hour ago, Lmr29 said:

I saw that pic after it was mentioned - she was wearing a crop top and baggy sweat pants.  The waistband landed in the wrong spot, and then the angle of the photo was weird.  It's like the conversation we had on here one time - a girl can look heavy in the uniform, but then look great in a bikini.  Sometimes it's the outfit, sometimes it's the pose.  Some of the girls who were on weight warning probably have no problems maintaining their weight after they retire.  No pressure, normal eating habits, normal workouts.  And the ones who gain weight look just as good, or even better.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lmr29 said:

s1rkvs.jpg

cannot cannot cannot believe how much weight Jenna Jackson gained 🤯 what happened !!

I hope this is a joke. She looks great. Same with Cersten. I may dislike them, but they are hardly overweight. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Lmr29 said:

s1rkvs.jpg

cannot cannot cannot believe how much weight Jenna Jackson gained 🤯 what happened !!

Being able to eat again like real people do. I think she looks fine (and no, she was never one I particularly cared for). 

• Love 6
On 6/14/2019 at 8:00 PM, LaurenBrook said:

there's another connection too - Kelsey's boyfriend before Brodie was another Amazing Race contestant lol 

Yes lol josh ahern .. we went to school together. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lona said:

Now I'm remembering when one of them tried to come back another year. Did not end well. 😂

I totally had Judy's back on that one.....she was saying all the things I wish I could have said lol

• Love 4
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

I totally had Judy's back on that one.....she was saying all the things I wish I could have said lol

I lived for Judy’s snark comments in those episodes 😂

• Love 4
13 hours ago, nrskim said:

Or do like some friends of mine did: We have been living together for 2 years and need nothing! If you wish to get us something, please make a donation to (they offered 2 charities that are near and dear to our family''s hearts) OR make a donation to the charity of your choice! We would love to hear about it, so tell us why you picked that charity!" 

Kelsey, from people who knew her, is a total B*tch. She rotates friends quicker than people change their underwear. 

funny, i also know people who know her well and have the opposite thing to say about her.  and a lot of them have been friends with her for ages not rotated out like 'underwear' lmao.  not everyone is going to love everyone and sometimes friendships get lost.  it happens.  doesn't mean a person is total b*tch.  

that is a great option for a charity that you mentioned, totally agree with you that is a better choice for people who already have more than they probably need. 

• Love 6

No Jenna is not an Allstar as she was not asked.  I remember Kelly saying something like we wish her all the best in whatever she decides to do in the future.  I think that made it clear that she closed the door on Allstars.

• Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, DALLAS8 said:

I posted in the wrong forum whatever, Jinelle getting married is exciting to see

It is!  The news made a big joyous splash in April when it was announced. I'll just reflect on happiness for a moment with a photo of 2 of my favorite "formers" who are both engaged.  One is one of my all time favorites and one is one who had to leave too early -- exciting times ahead for them!

• Love 4
On 6/17/2019 at 9:02 AM, LaurenBrook said:

I like Kelsey too, I thought she was very real on the show and also just because I never hear anything bad about her from people who cheered with her.  My guess is that her registry is the way it is because she and Justin already have everything they NEED but have lots of rich friends who WANT to get them stuff.  i wouldn't be able to put $500 candles on a public registry if i were her because i'd hate being judged about it by strangers, but Kelsey doesn't give a crap about that so hey, power to her. she's a very generous friend so i bet she will be treating her bridal party to some SWEET swag! I cannot wait for her wedding festivity pics!! and Jordan's, i loved Jordan Daigle.  Except Erica will be in those pics. ugh. 

I see the same as you. I would love to be Kelsey’s friend in real life. I mean, it’s been said her family has tons of money. She’s still humble enough to work.

I agree with the registry. I’d bet on the invitation it says “no gifts”, but they I’m sure people will buy stuff for them. I did see some affordable options as well. 

Some girls don’t always hang out with their own class of rookies. Maybe she was friends with the other girls before. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Is this a for real comment? She looks still looks great and really fit. I don’t blame her for putting on a couple of pounds now that she doesn’t have to fit into DCC standards. What happened is that she probably doesn’t live in a huge calorie deficit anymore along with daily intense workouts. So she’s probably pretty happy. 

Re: Jenna weight? Where?! She looks fantastic. She doesn’t look like a little girl anymore. I’d LOVE to be as fat as Jenna.

you can’t be serious. Here’s what drives me nuts with weight:

Jenna has gained a ton of weight?! (No, maybe 10 pounds)

yet, we have poor Daphne, Gina, Jalyn that look like they’re scared to eat. All of them were a bit bigger before and to me looked much better! People are “concerned” about their weight, and then post this about Jenna.

I don’t even like Jenna, but that’s ridiculous. She looks great! I hope she doesn’t read here.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, tteek74 said:

I see the same as you. I would love to be Kelsey’s friend in real life. I mean, it’s been said her family has tons of money. She’s still humble enough to work.

I agree with the registry. I’d bet on the invitation it says “no gifts”, but they I’m sure people will buy stuff for them. I did see some affordable options as well. 

Some girls don’t always hang out with their own class of rookies. Maybe she was friends with the other girls before. 

But if you provide people with a registry, it does look like you expect them to buy a gift. If you say no gifts and also don’t provide a registry,don’t see how people would decide to buy random gifts. 

No idea if that’s actually what happened (unless some of you got an invite in which case, please do share). Just saying that this doesn’t make sense in general.

(edited)
2 hours ago, viccib said:

Still doesn't explain exactly why she retired, but indicates it might have been more medical than her taking something to help stay skinny or similar, but having unexpected reactions to drugs prescribed for other medical reasons MIGHT explain the oddness during her audition.  I remember some posters saying she was taking things to help with weight among other things and no, I did not start THAT rumor.  Someone else did.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Jordan Daigle's wedding is today. No wedding photos yet, but here's a fun one of her and her hockey player husband

Almost everything goes to IG stories anymore:(  And with this guest list, I am hoping they do "Thunderstruck"😜

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/21/2019 at 9:59 PM, LaurenlovesTV said:

s1rkvs.jpg

I am 100% in agreement. I gasped in shock when I saw this pic. It’s not like she still doesn’t look totally lovely, but that is quite a bit of weight.

Edited by WinkyFace
  • Love 2