Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

That was hysterical:)  That look on her face when she saw how small the uniforms were.

That was one of the worst scenes in the show's history. Kelli acting like it was the biggest honor in the world for a fan to meet some of the girls. I laugh when she said they usually do serious and meaningful appearances. I guess Albertsons and donut shops are serious and meaningful appearances.

• Love 1

Just reading all of this so I am a little behind. Commenting now.

If Milan had been enjoying herself being a DCC even for all the stuff that she mentioned, she wouldn’t have quit. Clearly, the bloom was off the rose and she chose school over the DCC. Hannah did the same with college and didn’t keep up with her “look.” Which as we saw, pissed off TPTB big time.

If something is so hard and you are not enjoying it, ultimately it’s better to leave and go and find something else. Yes, maybe Milan thought she should have gotten more than she did from the organization but that’s water under the bridge.

Someone on this board made a comment that Hannah ran into Kelli a year or more after she was let go, and she went over and said hello to Kelli. From what was posted, Kelli seemed to not know who she was. I think in light of what was said by Milan on the podcast, this is not surprising. I thought it odd when I read this but now I truly believe it.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I still think they need to have a contest where a fan can make a visit during finals or TC. Could one of us win the contest? I think it would be interesting.

Oh, they would take us out of consideration for sure. They read the forum, if we mentioned winning the contest it would be magically cancelled for security reasons 😛

5 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Just reading all of this so I am a little behind. Commenting now.

If Milan had been enjoying herself being a DCC even for all the stuff that she mentioned, she wouldn’t have quit. Clearly, the bloom was off the rose and she chose school over the DCC. Hannah did the same with college and didn’t keep up with her “look.” Which as we saw, pissed off TPTB big time.

If something is so hard and you are not enjoying it, ultimately it’s better to leave and go and find something else. Yes, maybe Milan thought she should have gotten more than she did from the organization but that’s water under the bridge.

Someone on this board made a comment that Hannah ran into Kelli a year or more after she was let go, and she went over and said hello to Kelli. From what was posted, Kelli seemed to not know who she was. I think in light of what was said by Milan on the podcast, this is not surprising. I thought it odd when I read this but now I truly believe it.

It’s still weird though. When Kelli records her comments she mentions names. And we spent less time on dcc things and still remember names, who come the director would forget a vet who was cut the year before? A tcc? Yes sure. But not one of the few vets cut during tc.

• Love 1
On 5/30/2019 at 1:26 PM, BringItOn said:

Sleeping with pro athletes is dang nasty, Community D to the left.

I will never forget when Magic Johnson said he slept with thousands of women. Thousands. You see how that turned out for the dude.

He couldn’t even remember some. I don’t even know 20 people and I’d hesitate to say I might consider sleeping with 3 if I had enough alcohol. 

😂😂😣😣

nope nope nope nope

T (hummingbird24)

• LOL 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, tteek74 said:

He couldn’t even remember some. I don’t even know 20 people and I’d hesitate to say I might consider sleeping with 3 if I had enough alcohol. 

Decided not to say it after all.

Edited by parrotfeathers
20 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Oh my!

that is an awful picture ... she looks like Pamela Anderson .... yukkkkk and she's way too cute for that !

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hope for her sake she gets the photographer to remove the photo.  

It was posted 6 days ago, and she's tagged in it, so I' assuming not. I just cant figure out what they were going for in the picture.

1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

It was posted 6 days ago, and she's tagged in it, so I' assuming not. I just cant figure out what they were going for in the picture.

My guess is the photographer asked her if it was cool to post but if Kelli sees any of the response here (or worse, if any negative comments end up on the photo itself), I meant I hope she rethinks it and asks to have it removed.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

It’s still weird though. When Kelli records her comments she mentions names. And we spent less time on dcc things and still remember names, who come the director would forget a vet who was cut the year before? A tcc? Yes sure. But not one of the few vets cut during tc.

I feel like this is one of those stories that has a grain of truth, but got distorted in the retelling, game of telephone-style. My guess is Hannah ran into Kelli, and Kelli didn't immediately recall her. (There have been 200+ DCC in the last 12 years. I can forgive her not having instant recall of all of them, especially since we know Kelli isn't very close to them and Hannah was only there for a year.) I bet Kelli said something like "you look great, you've changed so much!" Hannah repeat it to a friend, who told a friend, who told a friend, and it morphed into "Kelli had no idea who she was."

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I feel like this is one of those stories that has a grain of truth, but got distorted in the retelling, game of telephone-style. My guess is Hannah ran into Kelli, and Kelli didn't immediately recall her. (There have been 200+ DCC in the last 12 years. I can forgive her not having instant recall of all of them, especially since we know Kelli isn't very close to them and Hannah was only there for a year.) I bet Kelli said something like "you look great, you've changed so much!" Hannah repeat it to a friend, who told a friend, who told a friend, and it morphed into "Kelli had no idea who she was."

I’m pretty sure the first time I read about it Kelli ignored her? That makes more sense but I guess we’ll never know.

Completely random on this fine day of finals, but can I just say that the partners of some (most) current and past DCCs are punching well well above their weight!!!!! 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Completely random on this fine day of finals, but can I just say that the partners of some (most) current and past DCCs are punching well well above their weight!!!!! 😂 

Yep, thought this more than once 

Edited by MelissaB326
Edit
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Totally! Although a lot of girls end up marrying up so...

After wishing her rookie sisters the best of luck, Lauren was able to get away with her fiance.  I'm sure it was a big help. 

If she's anything like me, she would've been watching the clock thinking now they are in the middle of solos, now they've moved to the field, now they are announcing who made TC.  It would've eaten me up alive.  Best to get away to a change of scenery.

Wishing you all the best, Lauren.

572486857_lamaparker_1_6_2019_23_1_14_218copy.jpg.99ce10a94ac7748c94ebd719fadff43c.jpg

• Love 8
On 6/1/2019 at 2:14 PM, sleepyjean said:

Well this makes way more sense.

On 6/1/2019 at 11:26 AM, bigskygirl said:

Oh my!

What was that Kitty Carter line - “cash and prizes shot to the front...no one wants to see that...”

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

Hi! I know this is really random, but would someone be kind enough to say what was said on the podcast that Milan did regarding her experience with DCC? 

Bottom line was she didn't feel appreciated or valued for juggling her education with DCC and had to make a choice so chose school.  Also lots of pressure.

• Love 1
Just now, nittanyvolleyball said:

I believe they're on a mission trip in Puerto Rico so not strictly vacation

Knowing her love for religion, I'm hoping she's happy both doing the mission work and being away.

• Love 5

Vivian’s always putting the weigh on and off I noticed that. And late to the game grate to Megan c. I dunno why I thought she was staying at Montana as their head coach. Wonder what she’d be doing in Minnesota. I remember when she got the job back at her alma mater and she barely done 6 months and left for Montana. 

23 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

And late to the game grate to Megan c. I dunno why I thought she was staying at Montana as their head coach. Wonder what she’d be doing in Minnesota. I

I saw that.  I got the impression she's moving because of her fiancee.

2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Fomers DCCs Alex, Danielle, Jasmine, and Jessica in Cabo

D8LZMoPUwAAjjOY.jpg

Oh, Jasmine. Oh dear. 

I just picture her from The Bachelor now and it’s all so awkward. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, kalibean said:

Oh, Jasmine. Oh dear. 

I just picture her from The Bachelor now and it’s all so awkward. 

She was a real train wreck, wasn't she?  Just going by social media, it doesn't seem that she hangs with the Bachelor people like she used to.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

She was a real train wreck, wasn't she?  Just going by social media, it doesn't seem that she hangs with the Bachelor people like she used to.

What's she up to now? Still doing the reality TV thing?