Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I think the DCC time commitment only works for those that have a very flexible college schedule (or who skip college), college grads who want some fun before the real world, and married stay at home wives (Tasha, kali).  College students who are full time or those who have demanding jobs (melena, Kristen, kyndall) won’t make it.  Sucks but true. 

Or someone who has a mother who works for the DCC Organization, or mother is good friend with the DCC Director.

• LOL 3
29 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Exactly! She even offered to stay for the last few home games so Judy would not have problems with the formation. Kitty ask her why she did not try out for SG because Kitty thought Milan thought she was too good for SG. No Kitty, she wanted to focus on her studies because she knew SG would be hard to do along with keeping up with school and keeping a 4.00 grade point average. Not every girl has to live and breathe being a DCC 24/7/365.

And look at Amy T. who got a job in Germany. She step away from being a All-Star for a few years. Yes Kelli and Charlotte there is a life after being a DCC, and in majority of the cases, it is a much better life.

My 19-25 year old self would have been "Peace Out!" Milan is mature and thoughtful beyond her years.

Kitty, on the other hand, is a perpetual mean TWEEN.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

My 19-25 year old self would have been "Peace Out!" Milan is mature and thoughtful beyond her years.

Kitty, on the other hand, is a perpetual mean TWEEN.

Oh the horror of a girl deciding her education is more important than traveling and doing the same boring SG routines over and over again because we all know SG leads to getting to do some amazing performances and pretending you are the best of the best when it come to being a DCC. And to be honest about it, after seeing the SG routines and a few USO Tours videos, I would be embarrassed to admit I was a part of SG because the routines and dancing reminded me of a junior high school dance team performing without the sexy look and teasing grown men.

19 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Oh the horror of a girl deciding her education is more important than traveling and doing the same boring SG routines over and over again because we all know SG leads to getting to do some amazing performances and pretending you are the best of the best when it come to being a DCC. And to be honest about it, after seeing the SG routines and a few USO Tours videos, I would be embarrassed to admit I was a part of SG because the routines and dancing reminded me of a junior high school dance team performing without the sexy look and teasing grown men.

Appearances are worse. Who wants to stand practically naked, at Walmart all day?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, BringItOn said:

Appearances are worse. Who wants to stand practically naked, at Walmart all day?!

It is a honor and a privilege to stand practically naked at Walmart while wearing a DCC uniform and being a role model to the masses.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

It is a honor and a privilege to stand practically naked at Walmart while wearing a DCC uniform and being a role model to the masses.

Appearances at vet hospitals, schools, and nursing homes are cool. BUT Footlocker, Pizza Hut, etc .... So f'ing degrading. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Runnergrl37 said:

I think the DCC time commitment only works for those that have a very flexible college schedule (or who skip college), college grads who want some fun before the real world, and married stay at home wives (Tasha, kali).  College students who are full time or those who have demanding jobs (melena, Kristen, kyndall) won’t make it.  Sucks but true. 

I want to say it was Meagan Sharp who was working two part time jobs, attending college and was on show group.  And she had good grades as well.  You just wonder how they do it.  

And if you have 36 girls and All Stars available, why can't the girls attending school or working do appearances at night or on weekends?  Or do an appearance when possible during the week?  

I have to wonder if Amy T was telling the truth regarding K&J working with gals who attend school.  Or was it just different for Amy and Melissa since they were on show group.  And how many other girls left cause they felt undervalued.

Can we send suggestions for future guests to the gal who does the podcast?

• Love 1

According to Kelli and Judy, SG takes up a lot more of the girls' time than just being a regular DCC because of practice and performances/appearances. I could imagine going to a instructor and asking for time off for USO Holiday Tours especially since the tours can run during finals time, and of course ten days off from school for the calendar shoot. I know they wanted Sasha to be on SG, but she had her full time teaching job and her young daughter to think about. Someone also said Nicole B. did not try out for SG due to her job, and I think Danielle said she could not do it because of her job also.

(edited)
7 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

Yep I know theres no 19/20 squad yet but just trying to identify the squad from behind is a little hard and I couldnt remember where everyones position was (besides Kashara's)

Thats what I found funny too about the person that posted that video. 🙂

Didn't Kelli and Judy question Danielle one time about SG? And she said she couldnt because of no job and they offered to help her because they didnt want her to take a waitressing job she was thinking of taking then ended up with her current job, working at an employment agency and couldnt do SG because shes now the manager there?

Edited by CrazyEve
30 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Thats what I found funny too about the person that posted that video. 🙂

Didn't Kelli and Judy question Danielle one time about SG? And she said she couldnt because of no job and they offered to help her because they didnt want her to take a waitressing job she was thinking of taking then ended up with her current job, working at an employment agency and couldnt do SG because shes now the manager there?

I think Kelli and Judy were asking Danielle about job prospects. Carissa was the one they were asking about not trying out for SG because she wanted to find a part time job in order to help her family out.

• Love 1

Just throwing it out there - I wonder if a DCC asked Milan why she didn't try out, and she mentioned trying to maintain her GPA.  And perhaps this DCC ran to K&J and Kitty and presented this whole scenario of Milan being to good to try out for SG cause she was so smart.  Cause like I mentioned above, why did they even start the conversation with her?

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Just throwing it out there - I wonder if a DCC asked Milan why she didn't try out, and she mentioned trying to maintain her GPA.  And perhaps this DCC ran to K&J and Kitty and presented this whole scenario of Milan being to good to try out for SG cause she was so smart.  Cause like I mentioned above, why did they even start the conversation with her?

Didn't she say they wanted her on show group and then said something to her when she didn't audition?  Or did i just imagine hearing that...if they did want her on it, it probably pissed them off that she would dare to NOT audition.  

(edited)
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I forgot what Milan said. All I know is what CMT documented on the show. The convo went from Kitty asking why - to CMT showing her crying while explaining. My gut feeling was that Kitty was being passive aggressive. I also had a feeling that Kitty was coaxed to ask that in front of EVERYONE. Because why does she (Kitty) care so much?

Now we know what was really said.

FU Kitty and TPTB!

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, BringItOn said:

Appearances at vet hospitals, schools, and nursing homes are cool. BUT Footlocker, Pizza Hut, etc .... So f'ing degrading. 

Don't forget Dunkin Donuts.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

🎼 Lay down, you can relax..No phone, turn off the fax 🎼

dying!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

seriously, I'm going to have to go rewatch some of the old seasons again, that refrain is making me nostalgic.  

Wish, wish, wish I could get my hands on the first couple seasons and the special though....haven't even seen the special, and now CMT took down the old seasons I can't watch the first couple anymore either 😫

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, raindancer said:

dying!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

seriously, I'm going to have to go rewatch some of the old seasons again, that refrain is making me nostalgic.  

Wish, wish, wish I could get my hands on the first couple seasons and the special though....haven't even seen the special, and now CMT took down the old seasons I can't watch the first couple anymore either 😫

I don’t think I have ever seen the special either but I have been a day 1 regular show watcher. I would love to buy Seasons 1 and 2 on Amazon like the rest but at least I watched those last year on the CMT app, I am not sure why they disappear sometimes. 

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I don’t think I have ever seen the special either but I have been a day 1 regular show watcher. I would love to buy Seasons 1 and 2 on Amazon like the rest but at least I watched those last year on the CMT app, I am not sure why they disappear sometimes. 

You can watch snippets of the special on YouTube. Just put type Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2002.  The girls are just as brainwashed back then as they are today. 

And judy is mean.  It’s awesome haha

Edited by Runnergrl37
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, Lexusprincess said:

Her comments on where she was in the triangle and being one of the best dancers...........I don't agree with.  Milan is cute but not glamorous at all.  She was not in show group because she put her school first which as I said I admire.  However, she was good not one of the best dancers and without being in show group should not have expected to be in the front.  She came across as being entitled. 

This struck me as a bit strange too, but I thought about it some more. Yes, you'd expect to move up a bit after your first year, but where was she in the triangle and how far up did she expect to move? How I feel about her comment really depends on where she was in the formation. There were 12 rookies Milan's second year. If she was still in the back row, behind rookies, I'd feel one way. If she was disappointed because she expected to be ahead of all the other 2nd years, or even 3rd years, I'd feel a different way.

I found this one picture from her second year. I don't see her anywhere. 20171001_dal_cheer_selects_jj47169.thumb.jpg.16d7d2809d75aff77e7998b70b763b1f.jpg

25 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

You can watch snippets of the special on YouTube. Just put type Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2002.  The girls are just as brainwashed back then as they are today. 

And judy is mean.  It’s awesome haha

Those are from HBO's Hard Knocks.  The special was in 2005.  However, any of that stuff is still interesting to watch.  Or there was also this show from 2010:

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

This struck me as a bit strange too, but I thought about it some more. Yes, you'd expect to move up a bit after your first year, but where was she in the triangle and how far up did she expect to move? How I feel about her comment really depends on where she was in the formation. There were 12 rookies Milan's second year. If she was still in the back row, behind rookies, I'd feel one way. If she was disappointed because she expected to be ahead of all the other 2nd years, or even 3rd years, I'd feel a different way.

I found this one picture from her second year. I don't see her anywhere. 20171001_dal_cheer_selects_jj47169.thumb.jpg.16d7d2809d75aff77e7998b70b763b1f.jpg

Oy, that was quite the rabbit hole I fell down .  . . but I found this old post from the 2017-18 season. Not in the front half, but if show group is first, it makes sense. If she really wants to complain about her position in the triangle, she needs to go talk to Jinelle.

And . . . going even further down the rabbit hole, bue are show group, red not. So, really, going by years, the only person not in show group "ahead" of her is Khalyn -- and Gina, a rookie (in show group), has the outside position instead of her. So, she may not have been happy with it, but I can see why she was where she was at.

Screenshot_2019-05-28-22-48-48.png

IMG_20190528_235708.jpg

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 2

Okay, after going down that rabbit hole of looking for previous year's formation (never did find 2016-17's, but had to force myself to stop), it is interesting to note that the old comments I saw regarding Milan were that she was boring, the rookie they always forgot about, etc. One post commented on a video of her not dancing well. So maybe she wasn't as good as she thought she was?

Also, one poster said Milan danced with her daughter on the high school team, of which Milan was captain -- so maybe going from captain to one of 36 was a bit of a shock (used to being a leader/stand out on your high school team, think it's going to be the same when you're a DCC, but it's not).

Perhaps most interesting of all, were the comments stating that Milan had said K&J were willing to work with her regarding school, DCC appearances, etc. So did she really not say that back then, or has her story changed?

• Love 4
On 5/26/2019 at 9:03 AM, MelissaB326 said:

I found the info about the lengths the girls go to before the swim calendar to lose weight very concerning. Maybe Kelli and Judy just don’t care how they lose weight as long as they look a certain way and meet these weight requirements. Milan said she suddenly dropped 7 pounds from a juice cleanse around uniform fittings and was told she had to maintain that weight now but I was confused because I thought they were held to their audition weight? If they suddenly lose weight and are held to a new low weight, then that is even more problematic. 

I thought so too. Seems like they are required to maintain whatever their lowest is..which is ridiculous.

On 5/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, Lolfordays said:

Also, it does not take ten days to shoot a calendar.  Forcing an entire squad there for ten days isn’t even efficient. There zero reason you couldn’t fly the girls with a more demanding schedule down for 2-3 days to knock out their shoot.

I disagree. Granted, they do other things while they are there that may take up 1 or 2 of the 10 days, but the shoots for just one girl can take hours..and you know how much they love a sunrise/sunset. I guess they COULD try to hire more photographers and squeeze everything into say 5 days, but I can understand having a 10 day trip.

On 5/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

What a great podcast.  Fuck you Kitty.  I know people have come onto this board and have defended her saying she’s only playing a part on the show, but she really is a douche.  

Didn’t Shelly just say last year that K&J were there every night?  Lies!  Milan has no reason to be dishonest so I believe her version.  Team Milan!

oh and edited to add about kitty’s awfulness.  Last year When Miranda was crying over comments kitty made about her hair, you can tell these girls don’t like her and want her to stfu.  Kitty needs to go.  She’s the toxic one. 

Which girls? And yes, it's always 'fuck Kitty' (for me anyway). 

47 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

I disagree. Granted, they do other things while they are there that may take up 1 or 2 of the 10 days, but the shoots for just one girl can take hours..and you know how much they love a sunrise/sunset. I guess they COULD try to hire more photographers and squeeze everything into say 5 days, but I can understand having a 10 day trip.

I agree that it probably (legitimately) takes 10 days to shoot 25 women for the calendar, but I think the poster’s point about flying girls down in shifts is a valid one. Yes, they would lose the bonding time with the entire team, and the team seems to genuinely enjoy and like the swimsuit shoot and trip, but it would certainly be more convenient and efficient for people who work and/or are in school. Most full time jobs don’t even have retreats that last longer than 2-3 days. A 10 day required trip for a part-time job is unheard of IMO.

• Love 5

Students, parents and hourly workers would have a difficult time to find 10 days off. Expectations are unrealistic for those of us that live in the real world (financial and parental responsibilities). I can't imagine a  single mom making this work without a lot of extra support. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Those are from HBO's Hard Knocks.  The special was in 2005.  However, any of that stuff is still interesting to watch.  Or there was also this show from 2010:

I’ve never seen this video before. Thanks for posting it! 😀

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Students, parents and hourly workers would have a difficult time to find 10 days off. Expectations are unrealistic for those of us that live in the real world (financial and parental responsibilities). I can't imagine a  single mom making this work without a lot of extra support. 

My husband took around eight weeks off from work when he had his kidney transplant since he plenty of sick and personal leave stored up. In his case, it was medical need requiring him to have as much time to heal and let his body adjusted to his new kidney. He was also put on light duty at work when he went back with different shift hours, and he ended up doing most of the work.

I can see how instructors and bosses/supervisors would get cranky when you ask for time off for DCC activities, and I bet some of their fellow classmates and co-workers can get a little cranky if they were showing up to do the work or had to rearranged their schedules for the girl to get the time to take off.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, Lolfordays said:

Also, it does not take ten days to shoot a calendar.  Forcing an entire squad there for ten days isn’t even efficient. There zero reason you couldn’t fly the girls with a more demanding schedule down for 2-3 days to knock out their shoot.

10 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I agree that it probably (legitimately) takes 10 days to shoot 25 women for the calendar, but I think the poster’s point about flying girls down in shifts is a valid one. Yes, they would lose the bonding time with the entire team, and the team seems to genuinely enjoy and like the swimsuit shoot and trip, but it would certainly be more convenient and efficient for people who work and/or are in school. Most full time jobs don’t even have retreats that last longer than 2-3 days. A 10 day required trip for a part-time job is unheard of IMO.

**Third time's the charm** (I hope 😆)

There are valid reasons for having all the girls there at once. You can be more flexible as to who you shoot when and which girls you shoot together. Flying different girls down at different times just adds logistical nightmares -- especially when the weather doesn't cooperate like last year. You also have the problems of picking up/dropping off girls at the airport, who's in what rooms when, etc. It's just easier for the organization if they all go together.

I agree 10 days is excessive to require for a supposed part-time job (although it's probably tends to be 6 business days (still excessive) with 2 weekends), but TPTB don't really look at it as a "requirement" as such, but more as "we are rewarding you this great fun trip (and since life outside the DCC doesn't really exist/matter, you had better show up)."

• Love 1

Been gone a minute but back to comment on Milan.....

So, firsthand knowledge. That group was the girls I knew. Well I was never a DCC duh but straight from some mouths...

1) I get her being frustrated and having the guts to leave where she was miserable.

2) no doubt she’s hella ambitious, hardworking, talented. Not a lazy bone in her body and she is accomplished. 

3) She is legit telling the truth about being ignored unless you’re a pet, not daring to make casual convo or text Kelli and Judy, Kitty did call her out for not wanting to try for show group, then CMT spun to make it like they begged her. 

HOWEVER GET READY FOR SOME TRUTH

4) DCC was the first time Milan has ever been challenged or not the best dancer. She did not know how to handle being bottom rung in looks, dance, weight, priority to staff etc. She really did think she deserved triangle *falls over dead with laughter* over all the rock stars and beauty queens on the team with her. She was one of the four who sat out a performance bc she was one of the four weakest ok the team. Second year. Prob would’ve been cut next year or if all the drama hadn’t happened that summer.

5) she could not comprehend why she wasn’t the special snowflake anymore so she bailed. 

6) complaining about her hair - yeah sorry they were trying to save your plain Jane little girl face with hair etc and still weren’t happy with your look. Looking like Sam Finglasses twin Got you more on the team than you think. Also your weight may be fine for college but this is the big leagues. You were not fit or shaped like most DCC. Sorry but truth. 

7) they treated you like a PAID EMPLOYEE not a sorority sister. Blame it on being the youngest but there were other 18-19 year PCs and college freshman same age who didn’t blame being young on not being A list.

8) they didn’t care when you left time of year  bc they had prettier and better dancers on reserve with all stars to fill in gaps. This is a job not a sorority.

9) you lost all credibility when you whined about not being able to drink and party UNDERAGE WHICH IS ILLEGAL so maybe you’re jealous Holly, etc got swag with it. PS you ain’t no Holly. Maybe they saw that coming and were like bye we don’t need this from a blender.

10)  Sorry DCC wasn’t what you wanted and glad you did well in school and made that priority. Glad you stood up for yourself and bailed before you went nuts. That’s very wise. Not sorry you sound entitled, spoiled, delusional about your dance talent and looks. It is what it is, and you ain’t it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 22
32 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

**Third time's the charm** (I hope 😆)

There are valid reasons for having all the girls there at once. You can be more flexible as to who you shoot when and which girls you shoot together. Flying different girls down at different times just adds logistical nightmares -- especially when the weather doesn't cooperate like last year. You also have the problems of picking up/dropping off girls at the airport, who's in what rooms when, etc. It's just easier for the organization if they all go together.

I agree 10 days is excessive to require for a supposed part-time job (although it's probably tends to be 6 business days (still excessive) with 2 weekends), but TPTB don't really look at it as a "requirement" as such, but more as "we are rewarding you this great fun trip (and since life outside the DCC doesn't really exist/matter, you had better show up)."

Oh, I don't disagree at all that it's probably easier for the DCCs to have everyone there at once, but it's seems inconvenient for some of the girls (although I'm sure the paid vacation is a lot of fun and great for the ones who have the time and don't have to worry about failing or being fired). It, bringing people down at different times, certainly can be done though. It's common at business trips that I go to for people to arrive and leave at different times and on different days. The international component definitely adds a wrinkle because you can't just say "take an uber from the airport and get reimbursed," in Mexico like you could in Florida for instance, but hey, they choose to go out of the country.

I think the girls really do enjoy the calendar shoot trip, so I wouldn't want the DCCs to get rid of it. However, it just seems like the clearest example of the absurdity of calling it a part-time job. 

Back on Milan for a minute, I thought that I might be being unfair to her by saying that she didn't need to be further up in the formation because I didn't really remember her dancing. So I was able to find one video from her rookie year (there are a few from her second year) and my opinion remains the same. She's good, but she's not outdancing anyone. She may be a top notch in lyrical/jazz but in terms of DCC, her position in the formation was fine. 

Milan looks fine, but nothing special. Jenna even appears to slip a couple of times in this video, and Milan isn't outdancing her or Jinelle, which if you're complaining about your position, you should be doing. 

Same here. She looks fine, but not better than anyone else IMO. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

0)  Sorry DCC wasn’t what you wanted and glad you did well in school and made that priority. Glad you stood up for yourself and bailed before you went nuts. That’s very wise. Not sorry you sound entitled, spoiled, delusional about your dance talent and looks. It is what it is

2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Same here. She looks fine, but not better than anyone else

Every year girls from all over the country and from different dance studios come to Dallas thinking they are the greatest dancers.  If they didn't have the confidence in their abilities, they wouldn't try out to begin with.  And I'm sure it's a shock to some of them to realize, they aren't the greatest, the prettiest, the most talented, etc despite what their coaches, directors, teachers told them.  Some might step off on the wrong foot and some may just try harder.  I don't think Milan is the only one to feel she deserved more than what she got.  She just happened to go on a podcast at the request of her best friend and told her truth.  I'm sure if other alumni were to be interviewed, it would be just as revealing.  I'm glad she had other priorities besides DCC - some probably didn't.

• Love 11
(edited)
28 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Every year girls from all over the country and from different dance studios come to Dallas thinking they are the greatest dancers.  If they didn't have the confidence in their abilities, they wouldn't try out to begin with.  And I'm sure it's a shock to some of them to realize, they aren't the greatest, the prettiest, the most talented, etc despite what their coaches, directors, teachers told them.  Some might step off on the wrong foot and some may just try harder.  I don't think Milan is the only one to feel she deserved more than what she got.  She just happened to go on a podcast at the request of her best friend and told her truth.  I'm sure if other alumni were to be interviewed, it would be just as revealing.  I'm glad she had other priorities besides DCC - some probably didn't.

Sure, and I think it's perfectly valid to leave a job because you think that the company undervalues you (whether you're right or not is irrelevant - if you're not happy, you're not happy). I applauded Milan for the podcast, but I disagree that they were insulting her by not putting her towards the front. And I think sometimes a dose of reality can be good for anyone. 

And I should say that it's just my personality to be honest. If I think someone is 95% wrong, but 5% right, I'm happy to agree with that 5% while disagreeing with the rest. Likewise, with Milan, I agree with a lot of what she said, but not all of it. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

9) you lost all credibility when you whined about not being able to drink and party UNDERAGE WHICH IS ILLEGAL so maybe you’re jealous Holly, etc got swag with it. PS you ain’t no Holly. Maybe they saw that coming and were like bye we don’t need this from a blender.

I appreciate/agree with nearly everything you said, but can we (collectively) stop clutching our pearls over underage drinking? OMG IT'S ILLEGAL, yes, but in the grand scheme of things, it's about on par with getting a speeding ticket. I knew exactly zero people in college who refrained from drinking until they were 21 (I knew a few who refrained entirely, but just because they weren't interested, not because they were waiting until they could do it legally).

I also doubt Milan avoided it because she was worried about getting "caught," I suspect it was more because she 1) didn't have time/energy to go out and 2) couldn't afford the calories- nothing packs on the pounds quite like alcohol. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

2) couldn't afford the calories- nothing packs on the pounds quite like alcohol.

She said it was the calories.

2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

3) She is legit telling the truth about being ignored unless you’re a pet, not daring to make casual convo or text Kelli and Judy, Kitty did call her out for not wanting to try for show group, then CMT spun to make it like they begged her.

I just watched that part to refresh my memory.  They really did make it look like a casual conversation, didn't they?  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, rafibomb said:

I appreciate/agree with nearly everything you said, but can we (collectively) stop clutching our pearls over underage drinking? OMG IT'S ILLEGAL, yes, but in the grand scheme of things, it's about on par with getting a speeding ticket. I knew exactly zero people in college who refrained from drinking until they were 21 (I knew a few who refrained entirely, but just because they weren't interested, not because they were waiting until they could do it legally).

I also doubt Milan avoided it because she was worried about getting "caught," I suspect it was more because she 1) didn't have time/energy to go out and 2) couldn't afford the calories- nothing packs on the pounds quite like alcohol. 

Yeah I get in the grand scheme college freshman drinking is no biggie but her whining that being a DCC cramped her style bc she couldn’t get drunk made her sound like a whiny immature entitled brat.  I could totally get on board with her saying they have unrealistic expectation as and are demanding for what is supposed to be part time. Overall though she just sounded to me like an entitled snowflake that couldn’t take criticism or comprehend why she was wasn’t on top of the snow cone. BC OTHERS WERE BETTER. 

Like Jenna was clueless for not getting why she shouldn’t have asked for point but at least she had a legit shot at it talent, looks and experience wise.

• Love 6
(edited)

Poor Milan she did not want to party because she was told she was underage while Holly was running around with Jenna breaking the rules right and left because she was so special. Milan was ask why she did not try out for SG because TPTB thought she had the talent. I mean come on now she miss an opportunity to be caught in bed with a NFL player on an USO tour and being around soldiers she could try to talk sexy to while teasing them with her sexy dancing. She thought she might move up in the triangle while Jenna had a little hissy fit because *gasp* she was "punished" for breaking the rules right before the HOF game performance by having point girl taken away from her while one of her friends left the squad and one was cut for breaking the rules.

How dare she thought beyond what being a DCC could mean and focus on her education. You bad, bad former DCC. Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for you.

Edited by bigskygirl
32 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Poor Milan she did not want to party because she was told she was underage while Holly was running around with Jenna breaking the rules right and left because she was so special. Milan was ask why she did not try out for SG because TPTB thought she had the talent. I mean come on now she miss in opportunity to be caught in bed with a NFL player on an USO tour and being around soldiers she could try to talk sexy to while teasing them with her sexy dancing. She thought she might move up in the triangle while Jenna had a little hissy fit because *gasp* she was "punished" for breaking the rules right before by having point girl taken away from her while one of her friends left the squad and one was cut for breaking the rules.

How dare she thought beyond what being a DCC could mean and focus on her education. You bad, bad former DCC. Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for you.

And here is my morning snort 😉 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

I'm neither and I have a difficult time finding 10 days off lol

• Love 7

Lacey's instagram story had her showing all of the stuff she has to give back to Kelli and Judy. They don't even get to keep the practice outfits, that seems odd to me. She has no real souvenirs from her time as a DCC other than probably the group gifts and photos.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She said it was the calories.

I just watched that part to refresh my memory.  They really did make it look like a casual conversation, didn't they?  

My casual conversations with people always end in tears.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Lacey's instagram story had her showing all of the stuff she has to give back to Kelli and Judy. They don't even get to keep the practice outfits, that seems odd to me. She has no real souvenirs from her time as a DCC other than probably the group gifts and photos.

What??? Even my kid gets to keep her practice shirts from school sports. I can understand the actual uniform but the practice gear??? Well, at least she has the pinky ring.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I thought the finalists  (who don't make TC) get to keep the navy blue DCC outfits.