Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Rowdy is a guest at Jordan Daigle's wedding, as well as, Erica😂😂  Awkward!!!!

Uhm, Jordan Daigle’s wedding was the place to be last night. Might be wedding of the year!! Omg 😳

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Uhm, Jordan Daigle’s wedding was the place to be last night. Might be wedding of the year!! Omg 😳

Her wedding looked like so much fun and former dcc jasmine did say on her story they did thunderstruck !!

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Still doesn't explain exactly why she retired, but indicates it might have been more medical than her taking something to help stay skinny or similar, but having unexpected reactions to drugs prescribed for other medical reasons MIGHT explain the oddness during her audition.  I remember some posters saying she was taking things to help with weight among other things and no, I did not start THAT rumor.  Someone else did.

Well, if the auditions thread is to be believed, she was being fed Cassie's ADHD medication from Judy. 

Not saying I believe that, because I don't; but that is the latest rumor twist. 

Jenna’s weight.... first I wish I looked like that second- I can tell you from experience as a former athlete - when you go from a high level of physical activity to a level even a bit lower it’s a HUGE adjustment. Your body, appetite, eating habits- everything changes.  It’s an adjustment that most often results in weight fluctuations. Maybe she has gained - maybe it’s the angle- either way she looks happy and isn’t that more important?

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Lona said:

... and Heather H had never been cut in the first place. 😡

Considering that Maddie is up front, VK and her toothy smile can already be considered a dcc and we’ve seen worse mistakes at finales, still don’t get Heather’s cut. She wasn’t my favorite, but I would put her at Maddie’s league and in comparison, I think Heather was better.

• Love 4

Jenn A has a little too much power at the beginning and Kim has some oomph too. God, it’s so sad to see so many powerhouses no longer on the squad. I think this season, there’s really only Gina and a handful of rookies (Hannah, Jayln, Bridget) who have that extra sparkle, unlike so many of these alumni! 

• Love 12

Ashton Little is so beautiful but I cannot watch her instagram stories because her lashes look absolutely gross. I can’t understand why so many of the girls go overboard on these lash extensions.  They don’t need them!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

OMG obsessed! What a fabulous and fun wedding. Jordan looks so beautiful and Jacie is 😍 as always. I know we all get sentimental for years past but she legit had an awesome group of ladies in her years. And so many DCC bridesmaids even after a few years have passed, which is nice to see.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Ashton Little is so beautiful but I cannot watch her instagram stories because her lashes look absolutely gross. I can’t understand why so many of the girls go overboard on these lash extensions.  They don’t need them!

OMG!!!  They are horrible.  Looks like she is drowsy all the time.  

2 minutes ago, kalibean said:

OMG obsessed! What a fabulous and fun wedding. Jordan looks so beautiful and Jacie is 😍 as always. I know we all get sentimental for years past but she legit had an awesome group of ladies in her years. And so many DCC bridesmaids even after a few years have passed, which is nice to see.

It's always nice to see everyone again for weddings and such.  And like you said, it was an awesome group of ladies.  That's why I think it's fun that they dance to Thunderstruck - cute tradition!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Jenn A has a little too much power at the beginning and Kim has some oomph too. God, it’s so sad to see so many powerhouses no longer on the squad. I think this season, there’s really only Gina and a handful of rookies (Hannah, Jayln, Bridget) who have that extra sparkle, unlike so many of these alumni! 

What a great tradition! With so many alumni (25-30) present made Thunderstuck such fun to watch.  Such a great group of ladies/friends. 

• Love 10

Someone lost a pom pom! First time i’ve seen the whole thing, looks great! I guess they’re practicing beforehand, otherwise I would feel the most recent members would automatically do the new choreo (well the few counts they changed).

Also, I think Danielle has been a bridesmaid at least 3 times? It looks like she was indeed a locker favorite.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, kalibean said:

OMG obsessed! What a fabulous and fun wedding. Jordan looks so beautiful and Jacie is 😍 as always. 

I love seeing Jacie again!  She still looks great and so beautiful!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Oh and also, JennK is wearing Alexis’ dress. I don’t know why, but I love this dress swapping thing.

It’s so expensive to buy an outfit for every event or panel interview, and you get your money’s worth by sharing.  For some girls, I’m sure money is tight.  They supposedly got free clothes and major discounts at one point, but who knows if that is still the case.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

It’s so expensive to buy an outfit for every event or panel interview, and you get your money’s worth by sharing.  For some girls, I’m sure money is tight.  They supposedly got free clothes and major discounts at one point, but who knows if that is still the case.

I find it extra cute because Jenn & Alexis aren’t even teammates anymore. Did they even cheer together?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I find it extra cute because Jenn & Alexis aren’t even teammates anymore. Did they even cheer together?

They didn’t cheer together but I think JennK is still involved with DCC in some capacity

23 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Her wedding looked like so much fun and former dcc jasmine did say on her story they did thunderstruck !!

Of course they did...it was posted all over their IG stories (inserting HUGE eye roll here and big yawn).

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Of course they did...it was posted all over their IG stories (inserting HUGE eye roll here and big yawn).

idk, I think it's adorable, and that video at Jordan's wedding makes it look like they were all having a serious blast...besides, you have to admit, it beats the hell out of the Cha Cha Slide 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, raindancer said:

idk, I think it's adorable, and that video at Jordan's wedding makes it look like they were all having a serious blast...besides, you have to admit, it beats the hell out of the Cha Cha Slide 😂

Lol....I'll give you that 🙂 It does 😛  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, raindancer said:

Agree.  After all they went through to make the team and the bonding they must go through, to get a chance to relive a bit of it through a round of wedding Thunder must be a blast.  Those moments seem special and a lot of fun!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Domino9062 said:

I just marvel at how women can dance in heels.  My wedding I changed into converse sneakers - my feet were not having it! I look at the heel dance classes in disbelief.  

LOL.  I'm a Converse girl myself so would be right there with you!  I no longer wear heels and my feet have been thanking me ever since.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Domino9062 said:

I just marvel at how women can dance in heels.  My wedding I changed into converse sneakers - my feet were not having it! I look at the heel dance classes in disbelief.  

One of them has slippers on.  Whose in the burgundy dress who looks pregnant? 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, KatieC said:

100% agree with you , every time I watch her stories  I always cringe at her eyelashes ! Why !! 

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

One of them has slippers on.  Whose in the burgundy dress who looks pregnant? 

It looks like the bridesmaids all have their slippers on.  And Alex H is wearing the burgundy dress.

(edited)

(A game day photo of) Kalyssa was shown in a recent post on the Instagram account Trust Fund Terry.  I personally think it is inappropriate so I have not linked it here.  But she should know her likeness is being used in a distasteful manner which she did not approve.  Mods please flag me and delete if not permitted.  

Edited by RedDelicious
Kelli should probably know too.
(edited)
13 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Kalyssa was shown in a recent post on the Instagram account Trust Fund Terry. 

That will teach me not to always look things up.  That's a few minutes of my life I can never get back.  WTH.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 1
Just now, RedDelicious said:

Seriously - my apologies for that.

Not your fault!  Entirely my own for being stupid enough to go check it out.  Kalyssa's name alone should have been enough to tip me off not to look, lol.  #HomerMoment

• LOL 1
On 11/13/2018 at 6:20 PM, David T. Cole said:

Hi, forum admin here. I have to clean up the old thread due to DMCA removal requests. Since it was at 500 pages, I figured I'd just start a new version of it here while I work on sorting that out. If you are posting things from social media, it's best to embed those posts (e.g. paste in the Twitter or FB link and after a space or return, the system here will embed that Tweet/FB Post) from the source -- that's what those share buttons are for and its easy for everyone to track back. Ok thanks.

I'll move the last few posts in here for continuity.

Don't post any Kalyssa pictures, as I'm sure that's why the forum pages were taken down.

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Don't post any Kalyssa pictures, as I'm sure that's why the forum pages were taken down.

Wow.  I always wondered what set off the DMCA request.  Never wold have guessed Kalyssa though.  Of anyone, I'd figure she'd love the free publicity.  Granted, the comments were never good.

Just now, go4luca said:

Wow.  I always wondered what set off the DMCA request.  Never wold have guessed Kalyssa though.  Of anyone, I'd figure she'd love the free publicity.  Granted, the comments were never good.

It was the only thing I could think of at the time cause that's all that was really getting posted on the thread.  And there were a lot of pics from different sites.  I could be wrong - it's happened before:)  

6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

DMCA?

A DMCA takedown refers to a notice sent because a copyright owner believes someone has posted an infringement and they want it removed without the hassle of filing an infringement lawsuit. The copyright owner typically notifies the web provider that hosts the site. 

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

LOL.  I'm a Converse girl myself so would be right there with you!  I no longer wear heels and my feet have been thanking me ever since.

I have 8 pairs.... I match my sunglasses to my converse and that's as girlie as I get. 

I always thought Jordan was super pretty and seemed pretty normal. I always liked her. Other than her, I had a hard time figuring out who was who.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Are you going to get the ones with Hello Kitty on them?  I think they are cute.

I'm really wanting to super nerd out and get the Van's with the marauders map on them.

Big brother starts tonight! I can not wait for the Kathyrn train wreck. Already some interesting spoilers out about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Shady580 said:

I'm really wanting to super nerd out and get the Van's with the marauders map on them.

LOVE Vans Old Skools!  Even more than my Converse. Some day I want to get a custom pair.  The kind you design yourself and they create for you.  😎

(edited)
9 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

I got this photo off the Internet...

The woman on the left (to Ashley’s right), what was her name? And she was only a DCC for one year, right? 

78B6568F-C9AB-483B-BDE1-73F24092018A.jpeg

Ashley Pro, Ashley Ferrel and Ashley Holland - Ashley P was one year and the others were three years.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, BBK2 said:

I got this photo off the Internet...

The woman on the left (to Ashley’s right), what was her name? And she was only a DCC for one year, right? 

78B6568F-C9AB-483B-BDE1-73F24092018A.jpeg

She was cut at finals along with Breelan and another vet or rookie. Was it Jasmine or Courtni Shea?

(edited)
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

She was cut at finals along with Breelan and another vet or rookie. Was it Jasmine or Courtni Shea?

Ashley, Breelan and Jasmine.  Courtni was cut the year before.

Edited by scorpio1031