Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Visiting Gabby after the races this past weekend

I hate the over the knee boots with those short skirts that Amy and Lexie have on...I just see "Pretty Woman" hooker.  And Tess's sweater is awful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, CrazyMoon said:

I saw Courtney Russ on an episode of "Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta" from 2013. They showed the wedding as well. Anyone know if she's still married?

She is actually remarried to a guy named Joe Simler.  Sadly her marriage to Paul Pascual ended shortly after they got married.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:21 PM, Dgeekie said:

Does anyone know what’s going on with Kelli Quinn (tinydancerkqs on IG)? She and her husband Josh got married over the summer and they seem to be separated already. Curious if anyone has any dirt. 

On her saved instagram stories, click through to the end of the ‘Love’ one. It’s all of her and Josh until the last one is some cryptic quote. Wonder what happened! If anyone knows please share. 

13 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I think it’s the first time so many girls are in touch with a cut girl. Most of the time they stop hanging out, or it’s one or two girls staying in touch (like little Heather and Allie with heather).

I think that rookie class is a pretty tight one.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Jennv said:

if you dont know what to be for halloween just go as who you pretend to be in IG

I actually like this one.  Actually my opinion is where there's smoke there's fire.  I think they're both to blame, but she always seemed fakety fake to me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ByTor said:

I actually like this one.  Actually my opinion is where there's smoke there's fire.  I think they're both to blame, but she always seemed fakety fake to me.

Just going by her instagram, it seems like she’s trying so hard lately to prove to her ex and the world that she’s moved on and is doing great. Her ringless left hand is always in view, all the cryptic quotes about knowing your worth... if she really has moved on from a years-long relationship and brief marriage that quickly then more power to her. But it comes off a bit desperate. If that’s the case, I feel badly for her because she will need to deal with the hurt in order to truly move past it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DCCobsessed said:

Just going by her instagram, it seems like she’s trying so hard lately to prove to her ex and the world that she’s moved on and is doing great. Her ringless left hand is always in view, all the cryptic quotes about knowing your worth... if she really has moved on from a years-long relationship and brief marriage that quickly then more power to her. But it comes off a bit desperate. If that’s the case, I feel badly for her because she will need to deal with the hurt in order to truly move past it. 

agreed

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KelliQ said:

Truly shouldn’t have read these I suppose, but curiousity got to me when I heard I was discussed. I understand we pursue our dreams of being a part of the most elite cheerleaders in the world & with that open our lives up to everyone. I am very glad I did make it when I did bc I do think having a strong sense of self and maturity helps to deal with the amount of scrutiny and ridicule that comes with the territory. I know I’m not always going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s just preference, so I don’t really mind the inaccurate assessments of my character. Unfortunately with this situation, there are certain dealbreakers that are things he can’t come back from. I am not the one who plays a part and deceives people. Wish I had knowledge of this before but unfortunately I’m also not the first girl to find out the hard way. I will say I trust too easily and that can lead to heartbreak. I hope none of you ever find yourself in the situation I was in and if so, know your worth too.

Please now, there are much happier and more amazing things to discuss in the realm of DCC. Yes, all of the girls are really that genuine and beautiful and talented. We are that supportive of each other and we do highly respect the organization and each other. 

Team Kelli all the way. Know that you are admired and supported. 

df83ec694569dcc6a456d18a8a966826.jpg

• Love 24
12 hours ago, KelliQ said:

Truly shouldn’t have read these I suppose, but curiousity got to me when I heard I was discussed. I understand we pursue our dreams of being a part of the most elite cheerleaders in the world & with that open our lives up to everyone. I am very glad I did make it when I did bc I do think having a strong sense of self and maturity helps to deal with the amount of scrutiny and ridicule that comes with the territory. 

Please now, there are much happier and more amazing things to discuss in the realm of DCC. Yes, all of the girls are really that genuine and beautiful and talented. We are that supportive of each other and we do highly respect the organization and each other. 

Not that it matters, but I always thought you were awesome and I still do. 😊 Much better times are ahead. 😊

On 11/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, Jennv said:

All that being said, Kelli is my fave, and from my experience men suck in general, therefore I am team Kelli all the way. She is way too cute for him anyways.

For real!

• Love 14
11 hours ago, DCCobsessed said:

While I would not wish a divorce and broken heart on anybody if she’s gonna come here and say YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED then for Gods sake tell us and clear the confusion. 

When you put your personal life on display about how wonderful it is then don’t be surprised when people want to know what went on.

Id personally be in prison and my fiancé in the ground if he cheated on me so more power to her for not murdering him. Actually I think I’m his mom would kill him before I got To him so there’s that but I do hope things work out for her.

I’ve dated the self righteous before and it’s damaging when they literally think they’re Gods gift and you’re attached before you realize it. I also get feeling like you need the closure of marriage bc it’s what you think the next step is but honey sometimes it’s better to hold off for somebody who treats you like a partner not a competitor or maid and trophy. Hope he leaves her alone and she can learn to be happy with or without someone. Love yourself and not a vision or an expectation and you’ll find a good guy who feels the same. Partner not puzzle piece. Good luck and make your social private, @KelliQ

• Love 5
4 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

While I would not wish a divorce and broken heart on anybody if she’s gonna come here and say YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED then for Gods sake tell us and clear the confusion. 

When you put your personal life on display about how wonderful it is then don’t be surprised when people want to know what went on.

Id personally be in prison and my fiancé in the ground if he cheated on me so more power to her for not murdering him. Actually I think I’m his mom would kill him before I got To him so there’s that but I do hope things work out for her.

I’ve dated the self righteous before and it’s damaging when they literally think they’re Gods gift and you’re attached before you realize it. I also get feeling like you need the closure of marriage bc it’s what you think the next step is but honey sometimes it’s better to hold off for somebody who treats you like a partner not a competitor or maid and trophy. Hope he leaves her alone and she can learn to be happy with or without someone. Love yourself and not a vision or an expectation and you’ll find a good guy who feels the same. Partner not puzzle piece. Good luck and make your social private, @KelliQ

I couldn’t agree more. Yes, most of us here actually like her and were curious because she seemed really happy. But we don’t speculate about dcc’s private lives just because they are dcc, but because they post about their lives online. You can’t be open in your social media and expect people to never discuss your posts. That’s why I never post about really personal stuff and i’m not even a “local celebrity”.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, DCCobsessed said:

I disagree, I think if posting self affirmations is what she needs to do to remind herself of her worth then go for it. I know from experience that it is way to easy to let people get in you head and start questioning your own worth. That is not a road snyone wants to go down. I let my ex make me believe i was ugly, worthless, and that no one but him would ever put up with me. He eventually dumped me, and it literally took 10 years to rebuild my self esteem. 10 lost years of my young life. If posting selfies and quotes as a daily reminder of her worth prevents her from going the path i did then more power to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
36 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I disagree, I think if posting self affirmations is what she needs to do to remind herself of her worth then go for it. I know from experience that it is way to easy to let people get in you head and start questioning your own worth. That is not a road snyone wants to go down. I let my ex make me believe i was ugly, worthless, and that no one but him would ever put up with me. He eventually dumped me, and it literally took 10 years to rebuild my self esteem. 10 lost years of my young life. If posting selfies and quotes as a daily reminder of her worth prevents her from going the path i did then more power to her.

It could be a "Fake 'til Ya Make It" response...so good for her. Continuing to hold her head up will become a habit and spill over to every area of her life....the best revenge is a good life. Been there...and it is so effective. When you treat yourself well, you will expect others to treat you well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Erica Jenkins has always been one of my favorite DCC and I've also considered her to be one of the prettiest.  I felt she had a quiet beauty, but had some fire to her as well.  I'm glad she's happy and is walking her own path.

Here she is with her bestie and former DCC Michelle Mozek.  Apparently, Michelle has started her own visor company.  Good for her!!  I think they have both done very well.

• Love 3

Shelly & Dayton look gorgeous.....I'm not too knowledgeable with DCC's going past 5-6 years, but the bride (Erica) is elegant and beautiful. 

As far as Kelli Q stuff....I like her but if you post personal stuff (I mean really personal) you can't decide what or what not you approve of people discussing.  And like other posts have said, she has lots of supporters here. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

Erica Jenkins has always been one of my favorite DCC and I've also considered her to be one of the prettiest.  I felt she had a quiet beauty, but had some fire to her as well.  I'm glad she's happy and is walking her own path.

All I remember of Erica Jenkins is her being very sullen and snotty when K&J addressed her weight gain and being so pissed off and angry that her solo at finals was not well-liked. 

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, DCCobsessed said:

All I remember of Erica Jenkins is her being very sullen and snotty when K&J addressed her weight gain and being so pissed off and angry that her solo at finals was not well-liked. 

I remember that too and was surprised she wasn't cut. She only cheered two years right?

Erica doesn't put former DCC on her Instagram page like most of the girls do.

• Love 2
On November 8, 2019 at 11:59 AM, KelliQ said:

Truly shouldn’t have read these I suppose, but curiousity got to me when I heard I was discussed. I understand we pursue our dreams of being a part of the most elite cheerleaders in the world & with that open our lives up to everyone. I am very glad I did make it when I did bc I do think having a strong sense of self and maturity helps to deal with the amount of scrutiny and ridicule that comes with the territory. I know I’m not always going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s just preference, so I don’t really mind the inaccurate assessments of my character. Unfortunately with this situation, there are certain dealbreakers that are things he can’t come back from. I am not the one who plays a part and deceives people. Wish I had knowledge of this before but unfortunately I’m also not the first girl to find out the hard way. I will say I trust too easily and that can lead to heartbreak. I hope none of you ever find yourself in the situation I was in and if so, know your worth too.

Love love Kelli Q!  She is one of my all time favorites and I'm so sad to see her going through such a hard time.  I just hope she keeps her chin up and does what it takes to get back to a good place.  

On November 9, 2019 at 8:27 PM, Tuxcat said:

I remember that too and was surprised she wasn't cut. She only cheered two years right?

Erica doesn't put former DCC on her Instagram page like most of the girls do.

Wasn't she in The Pussycat Dolls for a while?  

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Looks like Chantel is dating a Vikings player Dan Bailey who is a former Cowboy. 

Yeah they have known each other for 11 years she moved to Minnesota 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2

I haven’t looked at her Instagram in ages, and she looks happy and healthy and has a gorgeous little one if I’m reading that caption correctly! Still a little extra but seems to be content and doing well. Good for her. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kalibean said:

I haven’t looked at her Instagram in ages, and she looks happy and healthy and has a gorgeous little one if I’m reading that caption correctly! Still a little extra but seems to be content and doing well. Good for her. 

Are you sure she had a baby?  I didn't see any pictures of her pregnant on her IG. There's a picture of a blonde whose pregnant. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I think she is an aunt?

That's what it seems like to me. There's a picture of her holding the baby and a glass of wine and it says "Aunt game".

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1