Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Not sure if this was posted .... Did Kash replace Jinelle as an assistant to K&J

Event Sales and Presentation Coordinator according to Linkedn, so maybe she replaced Katy Aldrich.  Jinelle's job seemed more like something created for her to keep her visa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, MrsEVH said:

Are you sure she had a baby?  I didn't see any pictures of her pregnant on her IG. There's a picture of a blonde whose pregnant. 

Auntie would make a lot more sense!  I feel like she would have had a million preggo pictures.  But maybe she also could have made that post look like less a first birthday pic for her own kid.  But hey, what do I know?  Maybe I just needed more caffeine.

25 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

And it looks like Haley Anderson Charlotte’s daughter got Katie (Jinelle’s partner) event coordinator position

According to her linkend she has special projects officer 

Edited by Holly85
On 11/8/2019 at 11:59 AM, KelliQ said:

Truly shouldn’t have read these I suppose, but curiousity got to me when I heard I was discussed. I understand we pursue our dreams of being a part of the most elite cheerleaders in the world & with that open our lives up to everyone. I am very glad I did make it when I did bc I do think having a strong sense of self and maturity helps to deal with the amount of scrutiny and ridicule that comes with the territory. I know I’m not always going to be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s just preference, so I don’t really mind the inaccurate assessments of my character. Unfortunately with this situation, there are certain dealbreakers that are things he can’t come back from. I am not the one who plays a part and deceives people. Wish I had knowledge of this before but unfortunately I’m also not the first girl to find out the hard way. I will say I trust too easily and that can lead to heartbreak. I hope none of you ever find yourself in the situation I was in and if so, know your worth too.

Please now, there are much happier and more amazing things to discuss in the realm of DCC. Yes, all of the girls are really that genuine and beautiful and talented. We are that supportive of each other and we do highly respect the organization and each other. 

I'm late to the party as usual. Horses and winter make for long days! I know how heartbreaking this is. It is bad enough on its own, I cannot imagine how much more horrific it is when you are a public figure. 

You are correct, there absolutely are deal breakers in relationships and it takes a strong person to remove themselves from that relationship when so much love and time has been invested in it.

You have my support and I am sure that of many others here. Best wishes!

• Love 12
On 11/17/2019 at 12:28 PM, MrsEVH said:

This was posted on one of the Facebook DCC MTT fan groups. At least she didn't list that she was a DCC. 

75450113_10106660270032352_7109968490492

Interesting. She lists her time as "On Season 12 of 'Making the Team'" and doesn't even put "DCC" in front of it. Guess she's making sure it's very Patriot-centric to appeal to her specific geographic area?

Edited by ATLGirl
  • LOL 1
On 11/17/2019 at 12:28 PM, MrsEVH said:

This was posted on one of the Facebook DCC MTT fan groups. At least she didn't list that she was a DCC. 

75450113_10106660270032352_7109968490492

I really wish she could have stayed and cheered for 3 or 4 seasons. She’s so glamorous and a could-have-been point! 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does anyone know for sure when Katy and Jinnelle became an item? Katy called her the "total package" during show group auditions in season 10 then said she turned down a lot of appearances

I don't know but it was Angela that turned down appearances, not Jinelle.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does anyone know for sure when Katy and Jinnelle became an item? Katy called her the "total package" during show group auditions in season 10 then said she turned down a lot of appearances

It was Angela who tuned down the apprence one of the reasons she didn’t make show group 

23 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It was Angela who tuned down the apprence one of the reasons she didn’t make show group 

Ohhhh ok for some reason I thought it was Jinnelle

26 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't know but it was Angela that turned down appearances, not Jinelle.

whoops....my bad

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL thanks for asking, I thought it was a picture of Kelly Ripa 🙂 

I didn't recognize her either.  She looked so horrible with those ridiculous lashes that weighed down her eyes.  She looks cute in this pic!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ohhhh ok for some reason I thought it was Jinnelle

whoops....my bad

Yeah, I watched this episode last night. Is the blonde who was on the panel Jinelle’s fiancé? I wasn’t sure I had the right person, but if so, that makes me give that exchange a side eye.

Katy talked about how she had needed Angela for so many appearances and hadn’t been able to use her, while she advocated for Jinelle and said she would still put her on show group, even though Kelli said Jinelle was not strong that year. Now, that was a few years ago, so they may not have been together then, but still...it’s interesting watching that now.

Watching that season also makes me mad on behalf of Selena. I think it’s awful when they cut a girl at the very end without calling her in for a warning beforehand.

Edited by Jess14
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Yeah, I watched this episode last night. Is the blonde who was on the panel Jinelle’s fiancé? I wasn’t sure I had the right person, but if so, that makes me give that exchange a side eye.

Katy talked about how she had needed Angela for so many appearances and hadn’t been able to use her, while she advocated for Jinelle and said she would still put her on show group, even though Kelli said Jinelle was not strong that year. Now, that was a few years ago, so they may not have been together then, but still...it’s interesting watching that now.

Makes me wonder if TPTB knew about Jinnelle and Katy before it ever "came out" publicly

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Watching that season also makes me mad on behalf of Selena. I think it’s awful when they cut a girl at the very end without calling her in for a warning beforehand.

Did Jinnelle ever make show group?

11 hours ago, Jess14 said:

it's funny, every time this has been mentioned, I'd never remembered it being Katy who mentioned Angela being difficult to book.  I'd always thought it was Shelly who had said so, but I'd never brought it up cause I didn't want to put her on the spot (sorry Shelly!!! 😫).  Seeing it mentioned again though I decided to just watch it over and see, and we're both right - Shelly actually brought it up first, and Katy confirmed it.  Specifically, Shelly said, "she has turned down a lot of things," and then Katy said, "I've needed [like] appearances, and she's turned it down."  The only thing Katy said about Jinelle was, "if you're talking full package, then I'd put her on there."  I kind of feel as though if that was the truth (and I def think it was - Jinelle is a doll and one of my all-time favorite DCCs), then it needed to be said.

In semi-related news, Jackie Bob is just totally freaking beautiful, and watching the entire panel try not to laugh over "sprangled" kind of made my night 😂

• Love 7

Found this post the other day from Chantel, she was dcc til last year and found it interesting she seems to be in a relationship with Dan Bailey who was the cowboys kicker until he was released September last year 🤔

20191123_085648.jpg

Edited by Jesiklyn
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Found this post the other day from Chantel, she was dcc til last year and found it interesting she seems to be in a relationship with Dan Bailey who was the cowboys kicker until he was released September last year 🤔

20191123_085648.jpg

It’s posted upthread that they have known each other for 11 years.  The relationship changed after she left the squad.

• Useful 1
44 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It’s posted upthread that they have known each other for 11 years.  The relationship changed after she left the squad.

Ahh I knew they knew each other just wondered if they were together when she was on squad and that was why she left?

2 hours ago, DCCFan123 said:

Has anyone noticed that Sasha’s Insta has disappeared and she’s stopped appearing in All Star Group pictures?

I had wondered where Tasha had been? I still see her IG posts, but she never really posted much on Twitter. 

20 hours ago, Jesiklyn said:

20191123_085648.jpg

They are so cute together 🙂 

• Love 2
On 11/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, Jesiklyn said:

20191123_085648.jpg

She was an all star last season and not a regular DCC!  

• Love 1

Key to being a DCC and dating a player at the same time: keep it very low key and don’t do it with the players who have huge media attention. Dak and Zeke? Tons of press, easy facial recognition. Plus Zeke is constantly  getting the wrong kind of attention.  Dan Bailey? And the dude Paige married? Not as famous, can usually go out in public without a swarm. 

Not saying Chantel broke her contract, but we all know they can be flexible for the right girl and the right situation. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Key to being a DCC and dating a player at the same time: keep it very low key and don’t do it with the players who have huge media attention. Dak and Zeke? Tons of press, easy facial recognition. Plus Zeke is constantly  getting the wrong kind of attention.  Dan Bailey? And the dude Paige married? Not as famous, can usually go out in public without a swarm. 

Not saying Chantel broke her contract, but we all know they can be flexible for the right girl and the right situation. 

You mean, don't go out in public, hang out in bars and after you've been confronted, don't do it again or lie about it:)

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
On 11/23/2019 at 4:48 PM, Bon bon said:

She was an all star last season and not a regular DCC!  

That was going to be my question...I'm assuming that the All Stars are NOT held to the same guidelines about not dating a player.   Since she was an all star last year, then there should be no issue with it.  At least, that's my thought on the matter. 

3 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

She's beautiful! I think many of us overlooked her during the time she was on the team. I can see why Chantel is an AS now.

I always enjoyed Chantel.  I think she was a solid member of the team. 🙂 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

She's beautiful! I think many of us overlooked her during the time she was on the team. I can see why Chantel is an AS now.

She is no longer an all star.  She is living in Minnesota with Dan now.  

6 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

That was going to be my question...I'm assuming that the All Stars are NOT held to the same guidelines about not dating a player.   Since she was an all star last year, then there should be no issue with it.  At least, that's my thought on the matter. 

I always enjoyed Chantel.  I think she was a solid member of the team. 🙂 

Plus Dan didn’t appear on her IG till July and this is his second season playing in MN.  I totally agree with everything that you said.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Bon bon said:

She is no longer an all star.  She is living in Minnesota with Dan now.  

Plus Dan didn’t appear on her IG till July and this is his second season playing in MN.  I totally agree with everything that you said.  

I think they are a really cute couple 🙂

On 11/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Sure it did. I wouldn’t go by when someone appears on Instagram — If Dan Bailey’s divorce is even finalized yet. They knew each other, sure. But for lots of reasons the timeline of when they got together is purposefully vague.

Edited by Lolfordays
  • Love 4

So what happened with the happy couple Kelli and Josh? All we saw on social media was my fiancé my husband swooning after each other and now they are MIA and there are pictures since October with no ring???

6 hours ago, DigitalGlobe said:

That is quite the fabrication. While I do not know Chantal personally, I do know Dan. I dabble in several areas among various NFL functions throughout the season. Dan’s divorce has been final for years now. While it is no ones business on this board, I will share some in order to defend a friend’s character - word traveled quickly that the divorce ended due to decisions made by his ex wife outside of their marriage. Off field marital issues can take a major toll on you mentally. Combine that with a slight injury and you can now understand the decline in his performance leading to him being released in 2018. I won’t share anything additional out of respect for DB beyond this- the choices made by his ex wife ended their marriage years ago. I continue to follow her on social media and she is re-married, which further proves the divorce has indeed been final for quite some time. You can do what you would like with this information and form your own thoughts, but one conversation with Dan and you’ll know he is an outstanding human of genuine character. I wouldn’t take time out of my holiday with family to hop on here if I didn’t have the utmost respect for him. Needless to say, I do not believe any funny business was taking place between he and Chantal (or any other woman) during his marriage. From the minimal sideline interactions I’ve had with Chantal, she was always very sweet. 

I’m certainly not anywhere close to their age, however I find it wise to keep your personal relationships private until the foundation has developed into something worth keeping. There’s a quote along the lines of: You can keep a relationship private without keeping it a secret.

I hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving Day game and halftime performance. 

Happy Holidays to all. 

Well said and I certainly don’t think Chantal was his side piece or whatever -and definitely don’t care, this isn’t really our business. However, I’ve seen the argument that x dcc is so sweet, no way she would be involved in any funny business. 90% of them act sweet and cute, I really don’t buy these beauty queens, top performers at their schools and blah blah blah are completely nice and non competitive towards each other. Not saying they can’t form genuine relationships, but they’re not as cute as innocent as the brand implies. 

• Love 7
On 11/27/2019 at 8:18 PM, DigitalGlobe said:

That is quite the fabrication. While I do not know Chantal personally, I do know Dan. I dabble in several areas among various NFL functions throughout the season. Dan’s divorce has been final for years now. While it is no ones business on this board, I will share some in order to defend a friend’s character - word traveled quickly that the divorce ended due to decisions made by his ex wife outside of their marriage. Off field marital issues can take a major toll on you mentally. Combine that with a slight injury and you can now understand the decline in his performance leading to him being released in 2018. I won’t share anything additional out of respect for DB beyond this- the choices made by his ex wife ended their marriage years ago. I continue to follow her on social media and she is re-married, which further proves the divorce has indeed been final for quite some time. You can do what you would like with this information and form your own thoughts, but one conversation with Dan and you’ll know he is an outstanding human of genuine character. I wouldn’t take time out of my holiday with family to hop on here if I didn’t have the utmost respect for him. Needless to say, I do not believe any funny business was taking place between he and Chantal (or any other woman) during his marriage. From the minimal sideline interactions I’ve had with Chantal, she was always very sweet. 

I’m certainly not anywhere close to their age, however I find it wise to keep your personal relationships private until the foundation has developed into something worth keeping. There’s a quote along the lines of: You can keep a relationship private without keeping it a secret.

I hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving Day game and halftime performance. 

Happy Holidays to all. 

Thank you for taking the time to come on here and set the record straight. 

• Love 5