Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Can someone pls remind me....Savannah Heineken and Tara Szybillo were former NY Jets correct?

Yes. Danielle, Jasmine,  Jessica Allison, Jalyn, and Malena were also former Jets.

The Jets Flight Crew and Mavs Dancers seems to have the most former cheerleaders/dancers who made the DCC.  I'm sure we'll see more of them in May at auditions. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Yes. Danielle, Jasmine, and Jessica Allison were also former Jets.

The Jets Flight Crew and Mavs Dancers seems to have the most former cheerleaders/dancers who made the DCC.  I'm sure we'll see more of them in May at auditions. 

Can you remind me pls which one was Jessica Allison? I can sorta picture her but not sure.  Thanks!

10 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

^^when was she on the squad? I don't recognize her at all. 

I want to say seasons 8 and 9.  The only time I remember her getting called out was when she got her foot caught in the turf during a practice outside at Valley Ranch.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

^^when was she on the squad? I don't recognize her at all. 

Jessica was on the DCC in 2013-14 and 2014-15. She auditioned year after Danielle and Jasmine made the team. I looked her up on Pompedia and she was only on the Jets Flight Crew for 1 season 2009-10.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I want to say seasons 8 and 9.  The only time I remember her getting called out was when she got her foot caught in the turf during a practice outside at Valley Ranch.

8 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Jessica was on the DCC in 2013-14 and 2014-15. She auditioned year after Danielle and Jasmine made the team. I looked her up on Pompedia and she was only on the Jets Flight Crew for 1 season 2009-10.

That's what I remember her for (getting her foot caught on the turf).  Does anyone remember offhand what that dance step was called? Morgan said the turf was "slick" and Jessica said she got her foot "stuck".

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
hellacious punctuation and I can't type
10 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

That's what I remember her for (getting her foot caught on the turf).  Does anyone remember offhand what that dance step was called? Morgan said the turf was "slick" and Jessica said she got her foot "stuck".

I recall Kelli making a comment to Jessica about having to used to dancing in boots in grass or astro turf.

22 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does anyone remember offhand what that dance step was called? Morgan said the turf was "slick" and Jessica said she got her foot "stuck"

11 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I recall Kelli making a comment to Jessica about having to used to dancing in boots in grass or astro turf.

Kelli calls it a "rond de jambe"

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Don't know if it's the correct place to post this. The NE Patriots selected the PB cheerleader. It's a rookie, Victoria S whose happens to be former DCC Alexandria's sister.

And Alexandria was also pbc for the patriots when holly a was pbc 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

And Alexandria was also pbc for the patriots when holly a was pbc 

A former PB Cheerleader's sister gets selected in her rookie season as PBC. Sounds fishy to me. If VK gets PBC this year then we know it's fixed.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

A former PB Cheerleader's sister gets selected in her rookie season as PBC. Sounds fishy to me. If VK gets PBC this year then we know it's fixed.

For sure bc usually It’s for vets only 

6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

For sure bc usually It’s for vets only 

According to the FB page I got the info from a poster said the Seahawks chose a rookie for PBC in 2016. Maybe it does happen but not in DCC land.

Edited by MrsEVH
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

According to the FB page I got the info from a poster said the Seahawks chose a rookie for PBC in 2016. Maybe it does happen but not in DCC land.

It needs to stay that way in the dcc land !! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

It needs to stay that way in the dcc land !! 

...and if the DCC did pick a rookie, we all know whom it would be, don't we?

• LOL 1

I would love to watch Olivia teaching a Technique Tuesday class.  Apparently, she is also a real estate agent by day.  Good for her using the DCC as a stepping stone to bigger and better things:)  IMO, she could have bypassed the whole DCC experience and still accomplished what she has.  However, she made a lot of good friends in her two years.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would love to watch Olivia teaching a Technique Tuesday class.  Apparently, she is also a real estate agent by day.  Good for her using the DCC as a stepping stone to bigger and better things:)  IMO, she could have bypassed the whole DCC experience and still accomplished what she has.  However, she made a lot of good friends in her two years.

Which one is Olivia in this clip?

15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

One of my fave ever DCCs. Her technique was off the charts! She was strong in so many styles but blended in DCC style well. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sydney and Angela look gorgeous!  And their little boys🥰 - just want to pinch some cheeks!!!

I think they always gave Angela the typical Texas tease when it didn't suit her face/personality. I always felt like they were trying to hide the fact that she was an Aussie by giving her an OTT Texas makeover.

• Love 2

I was in NYC last night & saw Jacie Scott on the side of a bus, in an ad for the Rockettes’ Christmas Spectacular.  I got very excited & my friends thought I was nuts.  So glad to see her successful in her dance career post-DCC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I found it 

Glad to see Jinelle back, even if it's just for a visit! 🙂 I really miss her!

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm happy for Danielle!  She looks over the moon 🙂 

• Love 4

Great news all around.  I's fantastic to see Jinelle -- one of my all time and forever  favorites.2014977330_Jinellealltimefave.jpg.8def011bcd599a27a8a549f133e89b9b.jpg

And so pleased for Danielle, who looks very happy.  When not playing with her hair (which is very pretty, I get it) she was another one of my faves. I was so outraged when she was on weight watch because she couldn't work out after her foot injury. Loved the arc that she later  made the cover of the Star Mag Swimsuit issue, which is one stunning photo -- though I always questioned the bow on the bikini bottom.

2042366457_DanielleSwiimsuitStar.thumb.jpg.e9fcbfa394d7563f77fcc4d9e1896fca.jpg

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Little Eden said:

I was in NYC last night & saw Jacie Scott on the side of a bus, in an ad for the Rockettes’ Christmas Spectacular.  I got very excited & my friends thought I was nuts.  So glad to see her successful in her dance career post-DCC.

She is not doing Rockettes this year according to her IG!  She is taking a break to focus on some personal things

• Love 1