Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, go4luca said:

The second best thing about the throwback pic is Cassie and the three other veterans acting like jerks and photobombing are cut off 🙂  Super cute photo without the four in the back pulling (really unattractive) faces.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't know why this bothers me but Alexandria (rookie of 2017) uses her DCC pic as her main one on Instagram. Sure she's in the squad photo but come on, she only cheered one game and quit.  

If I recall correctly it wasn’t even a regular season game either 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't know why this bothers me but Alexandria (rookie of 2017) uses her DCC pic as her main one on Instagram. Sure she's in the squad photo but come on, she only cheered one game and quit.  

and doesn't she work for the Patriots again????  Tackeeeeeeee

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

If I recall correctly it wasn’t even a regular season game either 🤦🏼‍♀️

She quit at some point in october or early November, but still, she didnt finish the season and works for the Pats. She should use one of her Pat pics for her profile

• Love 4
On 1/9/2020 at 8:26 AM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Crystal honestly has been my fave point. She’s another who makes it look look effortless and fun. 

Crystal was point?!  Wow.  Glad I missed that.  Nothing against you, but I found her to be one of the least attractive DCC's ever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

She quit at some point in october or early November, but still, she didnt finish the season and works for the Pats. She should use one of her Pat pics for her profile

I just can't stand quitters. I just think of all the girls who put in the same amount of work and were cut, or the vets that were cut at finals. What a waste. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, go4luca said:

Crystal was point?!  Wow.  Glad I missed that.  Nothing against you, but I found her to be one of the least attractive DCC's ever.

I thought she was a lot better looking when she had her long, straight hair, which she had when she was point. That short wavy-like cut she had during her first couple years was awful! Lol I don't know why Kelli loved her look so much. But short hair was more acceptable back then I guess.

It's interesting to see the short haircuts a lot of the girls had back in the early and mid 2000s. The last few years the shortest haircuts you've seen have been like Amy and Christina's lengths.

12 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I just can't stand quitters. I just think of all the girls who put in the same amount of work and were cut, or the vets that were cut at finals. What a waste. 

I thought she had a family emergency? I could be wrong but I wondered if she was going to miss a practice or possibly a game and quit since that’s not allowed— 

On 1/14/2020 at 10:01 AM, Teriyaki Terror said:

She only cheered in one game? I never knew that. I assumed her quitting was later in the season. 

11 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

She only cheered in one game? I never knew that. I assumed her quitting was later in the season. 

I've always read it was one pre-season game. Quitting mid season is news to me. Either way, I can't stand quitters. I'm also looking at you Holly, Milan, and Kaylissa.

• Love 4
Just now, Teriyaki Terror said:

I've always read it was one pre-season game. Quitting mid season is news to me. Either way, I can't stand quitters. I'm also looking at you Holly, Milan, and Kaylissa.

Normally, I dislike quitters. But based on how we have heard the conditions are, I'm surprised there aren't more quitting when they've had enough. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Normally, I dislike quitters. But based on how we have heard the conditions are, I'm surprised there aren't more quitting when they've had enough. 

And I mean, Kalyssa was cut, Holly was pretty much forced to resign and Milan chose school over dcc and gave us all the tea, so I’ll give them all a pass.

• Love 6

I cannot understand even now HOW Kat ever made the team even for one season. I think Kelli was just so enchanted with her being a rhythmic gymnast. Kelli gave poor Colby so much grief for being too skinny and Kat was smaller and she did not have a glamorous look at all... 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I cannot understand even now HOW Kat ever made the team even for one season. I think Kelli was just so enchanted with her being a rhythmic gymnast. Kelli gave poor Colby so much grief for being too skinny and Kat was smaller and she did not have a glamorous look at all... 

I think you are correct.  I agree she was selected because the fact that she was a rhythmic gymnast and what she could bring to show group (if she could make it).  They need 36 women who can perform DCC Pom style, then of those 36 they are looking for roughly 15 standouts for show group.  Having a mixture of "special talents" allows the show group choreography to be more than just the usual DCC Pom. 

• Love 4
On 1/11/2020 at 5:57 AM, ByTor said:

I swear if KaStupid gets Judy's job if/when she retires, I give up on DCC for good.

I know you don't like her for various reasons. And I don't see her as being experienced enough or the right person to take Judy's job for many years. But stupid is not a word I'd use to describe her.

• Love 22
43 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

stupid is not a word I'd use to describe her.

I have no idea what her intellectual capabilities are, I call her that to make fun of the ridiculous nickname Kelli gave her because she twerked at finals.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I have no idea what her intellectual capabilities are, I call her that to make fun of the ridiculous nickname Kelli gave her because she twerked at finals.

Didn’t someone else twerk at finals and got vilified for it?

43 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Are you thinking of when Angela did it at show group auditions?

I can't remember what season it was but there was a group of girls at prelims (this is usually the "the girls who can't dance" segment) who were twerking and Melissa R. refers to having a hard time looking away and the tush "bouncing up and down."

Angela's last show group audition wasn't twerking per se (I'm not an expert, ha ha) but I know exactly what move you're talking about that looked bad and Judy said, "Maybe she shouldn't have done that." And she's right, it looked bad. I think Angela was trying so hard to make SG she went overboard.

• Love 5
On 1/16/2020 at 4:11 PM, ATLGirl said:

I can't remember what season it was but there was a group of girls at prelims (this is usually the "the girls who can't dance" segment) who were twerking and Melissa R. refers to having a hard time looking away and the tush "bouncing up and down."

Angela's last show group audition wasn't twerking per se (I'm not an expert, ha ha) but I know exactly what move you're talking about that looked bad and Judy said, "Maybe she shouldn't have done that." And she's right, it looked bad. I think Angela was trying so hard to make SG she went overboard.

Nevermind

Edited by go4luca
I was smoking crack
On 1/15/2020 at 2:39 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Milan chose school over dcc and gave us all the tea, so I’ll give them all a pass.

Ehh she doesn’t get a pass with me. She seemed entitled and like a spoiled brat that thought she was better than the others. I never was a fan of her look from the start . 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, DancingDina13 said:
On 1/15/2020 at 1:39 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Milan chose school over dcc and gave us all the tea, so I’ll give them all a pass.

After listening to the podcast my opinion of her quitting only changed slightly. I can appreciate her quitting for her mental health, but I don't appreciate her claiming she was a better dancer than some. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

DCC is just a job. 

Yeah but you don't just up and quit (regardless of the reason) if you have any hope of ever coming back,  Just saying. 

Side note:  Current episode on Pluto (1007) ANGELA gets called out for her dancing in a previous episode and MELISSA uses her as a MENTOR?

Side note #2:  Does this season have 8 episodes in it? I wanna see the Finale episode of this season but don't wanna have to keep watching for another couple hrs.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
1 minute ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Yeah but you don't just up and quit (regardless of the reason) if you have any hope of ever coming back,  Just saying. 

Side note:  Current episode on Pluto (1007) ANGELA gets called out for her dancing in a previous episode and MELISSA uses her as a MENTOR?

Sure, but I don’t see most of these women who have quit actually ever wanting to come back 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PhillyFan said:

Sure, but I don’t see most of these women who have quit actually ever wanting to come back 

Yeah I hear ya.  How many women have there actually been that have quit before being cut?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
formatting
On 1/15/2020 at 11:57 PM, LynneH said:

I think you are correct.  I agree she was selected because the fact that she was a rhythmic gymnast and what she could bring to show group (if she could make it).  They need 36 women who can perform DCC Pom style, then of those 36 they are looking for roughly 15 standouts for show group.  Having a mixture of "special talents" allows the show group choreography to be more than just the usual DCC Pom. 

I was under the impression the whole reason Kelli "liked" Kat was because she was a gymnast who WAS part of the USA Gymnast team that went to the Olympics, before she tried out for DCC (I need to rewatch but I vaguely remember Kat saying that she was part of that team, whether she went to and performed in the Olympics I cannot remember) and we all know know much Kelli "loves" to be associated (and so she could "say") we are a world class team with people from other world class teams/associates. There was one (early) season where the girls went to do some team bonding with the US Olympic shooting team and I think it was Melissa Kellerman who was so speechless that they got to meet and hold Olympic Medalist and their medals

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

I was under the impression the whole reason Kelli "liked" Kat was because she was a gymnast who WAS part of the USA Gymnast team that went to the Olympics

I'm under the impression that some members of the team she trained with got to the Olympics, but she personally did not.  That being said, since when was she an "actress?"

https://uk.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2018/01/actress-kat-rogers-on-her-way-to-success-002327405.html

6 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

I was under the impression the whole reason Kelli "liked" Kat was because she was a gymnast who WAS part of the USA Gymnast team that went to the Olympics, before she tried out for DCC (I need to rewatch but I vaguely remember Kat saying that she was part of that team, whether she went to and performed in the Olympics I cannot remember) and we all know know much Kelli "loves" to be associated (and so she could "say") we are a world class team with people from other world class teams/associates. There was one (early) season where the girls went to do some team bonding with the US Olympic shooting team and I think it was Melissa Kellerman who was so speechless that they got to meet and hold Olympic Medalist and their medals

Kat was never a member of the U.S Olympic gymnastics team. She said in her talking head that she was a member of the JUNIOR U.S. gynmastics team that went to the junior World Championships. Leave it to Kelli to fudge the facts much like she fudges the numbers of those who audition every year.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, bjo1969 said:

Kat was never a member of the U.S Olympic gymnastics team. She said in her talking head that she was a member of the JUNIOR U.S. gynmastics team that went to the junior World Championships. Leave it to Kelli to fudge the facts much like she fudges the numbers of those who audition every year.

Yea as I could not remember what was said, I did vaguely remember it but we all know Kelli “loves twisting the facts” on a lot of things from auditions to the actual team. If she was my manager I wouldn’t  trust her as my manager. Me personally, she talks about not wanting toxic DCC, she should start with herself, she’s the most “toxic” of them all.

• Love 5
On 1/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, bjo1969 said:

I hear there are 800 Olympic gold medalists trying out for the team this year. 

Edited by dbell1
  • LOL 17