Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 1/1/2020 at 5:27 PM, Jess14 said:

On 1/1/2020 at 8:02 PM, Dnst1973 said:

I agree. The awkwardness came when she tried to lie to Kelli. Kitty confronted her and she kept right on going. The other girls called in didn’t respond in the same manner. Chelsea pretty much mocked Kelli. And it was toxic. She had to go. 

There was a movement by Kitty to oust her after that first call in about attitude.  The next time they were on the field Kitty made a point of saying Chelsea was pouting when the cameras turned to her I did not see that looks like she is squinting from the sun  anyway that  caught Kelli's attention.  I noticed Judy made no comment it was Kelli and Kitty ... and Kitty being a bully again ... she made sure there was a spot for her pet Morgan UGH!  Dont get me wrong Chelsea had an attitude but I think she was quieting down after Kelli called her out ... then they pulled her  from cameos ... she was not overweight or out of shape to take pictures ... the others yes .. Alex was bigger and still able to take pictures.  There was more going on to make room for Morgan and that ditzy blonde who tanned the night before cameos.  I think Chelsea's immaturity gave them the opportunity to make that spot.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

😂😂😂

Perhaps with some specific type of patients?

It makes me wonder if in Cerstens (and Jenna/Holly for that matter) mind there are more emotions to be expressed with dance than solely being hot.

How about happiness or sorrow or love for that matter? No, always the same. 

Well, you can’t sell a heels class with a choreo expressing sorrow or love...

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

I know she isn't this board's favorite, but I thought Cersten always did the DCC style very well!  She looked great on the field.

She was SG and a great dancer with the DCC style. I just don't care for the heels stuff.  Of course, that could just be me being envious because I know I'd break my darn neck if I even tried to do one of those moves.  Heck, I'd break an ankle just trying to walk in heels...I'm a flats kind of gal ! 🙂

Edited by mizzhyer
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, BlueSilver said:

I'm not the only one here that's a little teary, right? What a lovely wedding! Looks like Selena and Simone(?) were the only former DCC there. And no Thunderstruck...is that allowed? I mean will the marriage be officially recognized in Dallas?

Wonderful.

OMG Yuko looks like her mom! Incredible, just like her sister (the girl with red hair). Carbon copies!

I notice that the hugging between the family members and its intensity has a different level if I compare hugging between other families around the world. It is remarkable.

Different is not good or bad, its just an observation.

• Love 5

I can't believe I used to roll my eyes about Yuko when she 1st auditioned, she is definitely one of my all-time favorites now.  She looked absolutely amazing & I hope she's happy! Based on how the guests were dressed I assume her wedding was in Hawaii?  Could be why not many DCC were in attendance. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Wonderful.

OMG Yuko looks like her mom! Incredible, just like her sister (the girl with red hair). Carbon copies!

I notice that the hugging between the family members and its intensity has a different level if I compare hugging between other families around the world. It is remarkable.

Different is not good or bad, its just an observation.

I am married to someone that is Japanese ... take it from me their culture is not very touchy feely one .. my family is totally opposite and they were very overwhelmed by mine LOL!!  Great thing is by the time they returned to Japan they loosened up and hugging my family good bye ... after 25 years of marriage I still think my loud family overwhelms my husband at times 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I can't believe I used to roll my eyes about Yuko when she 1st auditioned, she is definitely one of my all-time favorites now.  She looked absolutely amazing & I hope she's happy! Based on how the guests were dressed I assume her wedding was in Hawaii?  Could be why not many DCC were in attendance. 

I loved Yuko 🙂 She was endearing 😍

• Love 12
2 hours ago, lah715 said:

I am married to someone that is Japanese

So at the risk of sounding ignorant, do they do wedding cakes in Japan?  I find different cultures' traditions very interesting & wonder if they share that with us.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

So at the risk of sounding ignorant, do they do wedding cakes in Japan?  I find different cultures' traditions very interesting & wonder if they share that with us.

Yes they do ....I also work for a Japanese company and our head office in in Tokyo.  The pictures from associates over the years shows a very mix celebration a little traditional and little western style ... which is the cake 🙂

• Useful 3
9 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Silly thing to wonder about Yuko--I wonder if she has gone back to speaking in Japanese now.  I cannot remember if she now lives exclusively in Japan or where she met her husband.

She and her husband appear to live in Baltimore. It looks like he is a conditioning coach for the Orioles.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, BlueSilver said:

I'm not the only one here that's a little teary, right? What a lovely wedding! Looks like Selena and Simone(?) were the only former DCC there. And no Thunderstruck...is that allowed? I mean will the marriage be officially recognized in Dallas?

Nice video! Gorgeous and elegant gown. I always liked Yuko. Not the best dancer, but she was sweet and always looked like she was having fun.

Also, I think having the wedding in Hawaii was a great idea, it's a great location for family/friends traveling from both countries.

• Love 4
On 1/3/2020 at 2:48 PM, go4luca said:

Another who never understood the appeal of the Trevinos.  I can stop doubting my judgement now, lol.

Me either! Of all the girls the judges have said didn’t have the DCC look or even as Kelli stated about Bring it on Courtney “doesn’t have an HD Face” yet she thinks Trish Trevino did ? Woof! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Did Trish Trevino ever dance in Jerryworld on the big screen, though? If she did, it was likely her last year. I think the big screen killed off a lot of the cheerleaders that were great dancers with great bodies and not as facially pleasing. It is much easier to snag a solid photograph of someone like that than always hit the perfect angle in HD. 

I just watched the auditions episode from the first season they have access to the screen and it makes me chuckle. 

• Love 2
On 1/4/2020 at 2:03 PM, CrazyMoon said:

The panel interview is the job interview. Kat wasn't dressed for a JOB interview...for all that the dress was really cute, fit her well, etc...you don't wear cut out sides to a job interview. Brenda works on camera...another place where you don't wear cutouts on the job. 

None of those girls dress for job interviews though. Body con dresses riding up their ass are not interview outfits.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

None of those girls dress for job interviews though. Body con dresses riding up their ass are not interview outfits.

For this job it's ok...as long as it's well fitting and things aren't hanging out...body con doesn't usually ride up, so mid thigh stays at mid thigh. 

I love love LOVE Yuko’s wedding video. So sweet and classy with so many special moments Her gown was flawless and those red shoes! A splash of sass!

I know many thought she didn’t deserve her spot on DCC but I thought she gave it all she had despite the language struggles. Always trying her best. I hope she and her husband have an awesome life together.❤️❤️❤️

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I love love LOVE Yuko’s wedding video. So sweet and classy with so many special moments Her gown was flawless and those red shoes! A splash of sass!

I know many thought she didn’t deserve her spot on DCC but I thought she gave it all she had despite the language struggles. Always trying her best. I hope she and her husband have an awesome life together.❤️❤️❤️

Oh I thought she did.  🙂 I was on Team Yuko from the beginning.  She stayed three years which is longer than most foreign country cheerleaders have stayed (except for Jinelle and Angela).  She seems so sweet and genuine.  She exuded joy 🙂  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, moonchild81 said:

breelan is getting married today / I wonder which dcc's are going / ashley p. is I know that much

OMG, this guy is buttering his bread after taking a bite!  Etiquette lady would blow the whistle at him for sure!

image.png.68ec12552ab5f97191a72fce95bb0624.png

• LOL 11
5 hours ago, Tulip86 said:

Perhaps after Shelly moved?

If you click through the link, it shows that Shelly, Jacie, Lacey and Sarah are all instructing too. Looks like Kashara was added to the roster and just might have a prettier title due to hours, etc. Tho maybe the others are lead instructors too. Shelly has a different title altogether IIRC.  Head instructor, maybe?

Edited by kalibean
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/11/2020 at 2:57 AM, ByTor said:

I swear if KaStupid gets Judy's job if/when she retires, I give up on DCC for good.

Bytor!!!!! Omg 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I admit it, I laughed. Terrible. 💁‍♀️🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

It feels as if someone with a Kentucky accent may be a stupid hillbilly.  Really?

Not really at all, neither her accent nor where she's from has a thing to do with why I don't like her.

• Love 12