Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Blue hues said:

VK posted a photo from he4 birthday, wearing a pink (of course!) shirt saying A++.  Seems she is setting her storyline for her DCC triumphal return.  Wonder how the vets feel about her return.  Wonder if dynamics will shift?

Dynamics will certainly shift if she makes it back.  If the rumors are true, she was very toxic in the locker room, isn't the best ambassador (more likely to speak "train-of-thought" instead of measured and considered; see Kashara's comment "Did you THINK before you said that/spoke?" and certainly wasn't the best dancer but was favored by Kelli which allowed her more leeway/latitude then most other girls.  However, if other rumors are ALSO true, Victoria was falling out of favor with Kelli towards the end of her second year and was supposedly encouraged to leave her second year.  Her own words about "retiring" were rather studied and not the most humble or polished (which is, to some, to be expected of her).

2 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Will there be room for 2 legacies next year?

I doubt it.  Supposedly, Kelli doesn't want two legacies on the squad after Meredith/Cassie.  However, for this upcoming year, it all depends if Victoria has "regained" Kelli's favor.  If the rumors are true and she fell out of favor (and hasn't regained it), I doubt Victoria will be allowed back to Training Camp and on the squad.  If she has regained Kelli's favor, then Victoria will coast back to a spot on the squad and Madeline S will be sacrificed to allow her to come back.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Dynamics will certainly shift if she makes it back.  If the rumors are true, she was very toxic in the locker room, isn't the best ambassador (more likely to speak "train-of-thought" instead of measured and considered; see Kashara's comment "Did you THINK before you said that/spoke?" and certainly wasn't the best dancer but was favored by Kelli which allowed her more leeway/latitude then most other girls.  However, if other rumors are ALSO true, Victoria was falling out of favor with Kelli towards the end of her second year and was supposedly encouraged to leave her second year.  Her own words about "retiring" were rather studied and not the most humble or polished (which is, to some, to be expected of her).

I doubt it.  Supposedly, Kelli doesn't want two legacies on the squad after Meredith/Cassie.  However, for this upcoming year, it all depends if Victoria has "regained" Kelli's favor.  If the rumors are true and she fell out of favor (and hasn't regained it), I doubt Victoria will be allowed back to Training Camp and on the squad.  If she has regained Kelli's favor, then Victoria will coast back to a spot on the squad and Madeline S will be sacrificed to allow her to come back.

Victoria posted on social media a tribute to Kelli on her birthday a few days ago. Calling her her 2nd mom. 
I have a feeling dynamics there are fine, or mended. 
If there really can't be two legacies, oh no, Madeline S., I can't bear to watch 🙈

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Victoria posted on social media a tribute to Kelli on her birthday a few days ago. Calling her her 2nd mom. 
If there really can't be two legacies, oh no, Madeline S., I can't bear to watch 🙈

Yep.  If Kelli wants Victoria back on the squad (and not have two legacies on the squad), then she'll gladly sacrifice Madeline S to make it happen. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Yep.  If Kelli wants Victoria back on the squad (and not have two legacies on the squad), then she'll gladly sacrifice Madeline S to make it happen. 

Which is ridiculous because Madeleine S is literally the A++ version of Victoria. Tall, blonde, way better looking and without the attitude. Does Victoria even have any friends on the team? How can you be on the team for 2 years and not have one actual friend. All this year’s rookies are ‘bffs’ with at least one person.

I’m also convinced Victoria was the reason Tori didn’t make the team last year when she clearly should have -there was only room for one tall blonde Victoria and she didn’t want to be shown up. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Sounds like the kissing up has begun!  Wonder if VK was even aware that she fell from graces?  How was she toxic?  She does have the looks though

• Love 6

Victoria is a better dancer than Madeline, though both have big flaws. If she comes back showing maturity and no toxicity, I don’t see why she shouldn’t be on the squad. If Madeline ends up getting cut, everyone’s going to blame Vic even though we’ve seen that Madeline is one of the weaker dancers. I’m not convinced she’s coming back, though. Or Daphne. Or Lisa, for that matter. 

• Love 9
On 1/1/2022 at 12:08 PM, Route66 said:

I find it super weird that she cheered for the Patriots, was a PBC for the Patriots, and currently works for the Patriots, and still uses her DCC headshot on her IG. She only cheered like two games for DCC.

Isnt Alexandria's sister a pats cheerleader and (her sis) was also pro bowl for pats too? I vaguely remember something like that happening. I wonder who in DCC shes "still friends with"

On 1/2/2022 at 12:09 PM, Agent Gully said:

Latest: "America's Girls" from Texas Monthly. Discussion of fraternization with a brief mention of Holly P. and Jenna J. https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/the-photo-the-dallas-cowboys-never-wanted-the-public-to-see/

Someone better link that post if and when that happens LOL lets guess I bet its Jenna talking ... LOL

17 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Will there be room for 2 legacies next year?

NO and we all know that. Kelli didn't even let Dayton on the squad even tho Shelly is a F-ING DCC STAFF and grew up with the cowboys

14 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

14 hours ago, StellaCL said:

OR it is just FAKE POST like how they all started posting after we called them out over the Hannah/Lily/Brennan situation and they all started posting support for those guys and you have to wonder how many of that was "genuine posts" or whether it was a "fake support post" so we don't catch them out further etc.

Has anyone been monitoring vk's ig posts in terms of has any current/former dcc been "gushing/commenting" alot on her ig? Or isthat me not seeing alot of that?

And lets be honest ... we all know we prefer the less "problematic" Madeline S. who doesnt go around being a massive "problem" to management like VK but if vk is coming back, lets be honest poor Madeline S she'd be one and done just so that she could be "at least I got to be a DCC for a year and I get to have my DCC pic next to mother's DCC pic". And even tho both may not be the best or the most powerful dancer. one is def better than the other as a DCC.

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 4

Honestly, I'm not convinced Victoria will be back this next audition season.  I think if Lisa is strong enough, she will be back.  I think Daphne is done.  Two knees blown out in such a short amount of time, it would be ridiculous  for her to risk blowing one out again.  Just my opinion 🧐

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Honestly, I'm not convinced Victoria will be back this next audition season.  I think if Lisa is strong enough, she will be back.  I think Daphne is done.  Two knees blown out in such a short amount of time, it would be ridiculous  for her to risk blowing one out again.  Just my opinion 🧐

IF Lisa comes back that is. How many girls have we heard (since the show started) that said "I''ll take a year out and then come back the next year"? Didn't Kaitlyn Le Grande (btw can someone tell me what her "full name" in the year she got cut or the year before was? Because in one of those year Kelli called her name as "kaitlyn legrand le grande" (prounced it as kaitlyn le GRAND le grun-DAY, vaguely remember Kelli saying it like that)

Courtney, (one of the courtney that made it) that was a one and one got either got cut or retired and said she would take a year out and then come back and Kelli made the comment on twitter "I wish she (actually) came back" 

How many other girls retired/took a year out/got cut after X amount of years and said "I'll be back next year" and by that I don't mean girls who made it to tcc, got cut and came back. I mean girls who MADE the team and retired/got cut/took a year out and came back in the last few years. Dont say VK because we all know she is "trying out" but as auditions happened for this year she doesnt really count "yet"

There was a few in the early seasons who done a season got cut came back and got cut like Kirsten hager, Jenna Brook (got cut a second time. First was after her DCC season, took year out and came back and got cut a second time and went to silver spurs). Then there was that girl Elizabeth something that either got cut or retired in 1995 and came back in season 3 or 4 and K and C was talking about her and cut her for whatever reason.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Which is ridiculous because Madeleine S is literally the A++ version of Victoria. Tall, blonde, way better looking and without the attitude. Does Victoria even have any friends on the team? How can you be on the team for 2 years and not have one actual friend. All this year’s rookies are ‘bffs’ with at least one person.

I’m also convinced Victoria was the reason Tori didn’t make the team last year when she clearly should have -there was only room for one tall blonde Victoria and she didn’t want to be shown up. 

Victoria does not seem to have real friends on the team. You never see her included in the photos of the girls just hanging out, this was also the case even when she was on the team. They comment on her social media with nice comments but if she was actually their friend, she would be invited along when they hung out. I think she really was not liked in the locker room and they will fake it on social media but want no part of her in an actual friend group. And seriously, most of these girls hang out ALL the time. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

IF Lisa comes back that is. How many girls have we heard (since the show started) that said "I''ll take a year out and then come back the next year"? Didn't Kaitlyn Le Grande (btw can someone tell me what her "full name" in the year she got cut or the year before was? Because in one of those year Kelli called her name as "kaitlyn legrand le grande" (prounced it as kaitlyn le GRAND le grun-DAY, vaguely remember Kelli saying it like that)

Courtney, (one of the courtney that made it) that was a one and one got either got cut or retired and said she would take a year out and then come back and Kelli made the comment on twitter "I wish she (actually) came back" 

How many other girls retired/took a year out/got cut after X amount of years and said "I'll be back next year" and by that I don't mean girls who made it to tcc, got cut and came back. I mean girls who MADE the team and retired/got cut/took a year out and came back in the last few years. Dont say VK because we all know she is "trying out" but as auditions happened for this year she doesnt really count "yet"

There was a few in the early seasons who done a season got cut came back and got cut like Kirsten hager, Jenna Brook (got cut a second time. First was after her DCC season, took year out and came back and got cut a second time and went to silver spurs). Then there was that girl Elizabeth something that either got cut or retired in 1995 and came back in season 3 or 4 and K and C was talking about her and cut her for whatever reason.

This is VK.  First, what else does she have besides dance?  Thanks to her mom being besties with Kelli, no way she’s cut.  Others before her may have been cut after a year off, but VK is not like the others.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Blue hues said:

This is VK.  First, what else does she have besides dance?  Thanks to her mom being besties with Kelli, no way she’s cut.  Others before her may have been cut after a year off, but VK is not like the others.

Well to be fair, she also wants to be a dance positivity influencer/ fashion model..not sure what ever happened with that broadcasting degree she was going to college for during her rookie season. Probably changed back to only dance. 

I absolutely believe Victoria will be back at auditions next year and to be frank, there are a few rookies I think should be worried that VK could(and probably will) take their spot if they come back for another year. Oh and lets not forget the ladies on show group! I'm not worried for Madeline S. Is she being bit of a blender her first time out? Yes. But she's a solid dancer and I agree with Judy, that it's just her nerves and the fear of being cut again. We all know the DCC doesn't make it a habit to throw away beautiful, slim, leggy blondes, who can actually dance and do the kickline..I just don't see it happening. As long as Madeline S doesn't pull a Meredith and actually get even weaker during the off season, she will be fine. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Can anyone explain why Kelli doesn’t want two legacies on the team at the same time? I just don’t get why it would matter. 🤷‍♀️

5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Seriously I think that was a concept created here.

It wasn't a concept that was just created here, I seem to remember someone (maybe Kim Oden) saying it and there's been a few others that have hinted at the fact that there haven't been two legacies on the squad since Meredith and Cassie.  Then there's the fact that, despite having several legacies make Training Camp (Victoria, Dayton and Madeline S to name a recent few), only Victoria has made the squad and that Kelli has favored her over the other two (and being harsher on Dayton then on Victoria) where a more impartial judge might have led to different results.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Isnt Alexandria's sister a pats cheerleader and (her sis) was also pro bowl for pats too? I vaguely remember something like that happening. I wonder who in DCC shes "still friends with".

Her sister Victoria was the PBC in her rookie year. 

You know talking about legacies.Theres a part of me that DREAMS about Sam Finglass trying out at the same time as VK (even tho I know and believe Sam would never try out for DCC maybe because she know she can dance but not like DCC) and then what would happen? would both get in? Or is Kelli going to choose her best friend's daughter over her own daughter.

Same as Cassie's daughter. What if for example Cassie's daughter is now the "legal" age to try for DCC and who all three (Lennon, Sam, VK) all tried out at the same time. Whose going to make it. Don't ask why I dreamt of that 

16 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

It wasn't a concept that was just created here, I seem to remember someone (maybe Kim Oden) saying it and there's been a few others that have hinted at the fact that there haven't been two legacies on the squad since Meredith and Cassie.  Then there's the fact that, despite having several legacies make Training Camp (Victoria, Dayton and Madeline S to name a recent few), only Victoria has made the squad and that Kelli has favored her over the other two (and being harsher on Dayton then on Victoria) where a more impartial judge might have led to different results.

I don't think any of these three more recent rookies were slam dunks, though.  Victoria was the closest, but shot herself in the foot with weight gain, clunkiness and personality.  Dayton has technical skills, but struggled with power pom, accountability and her personality didn't shine through IMO.  Not everyone needs to be Kat (bc OMG) but she didn't show exceptional friendliness or approachability that would be needed for appearances. 

MS also struggled with power pom.  I think any of the three would have been fine on the squad, but definitely fill a slot from 30-36 like the stragglers that end up on the team every year because TPTB like them for whatever reason.

• Love 8

Interesting America’s Girls podcast this week, focusing on the DCC look. A brief mention of the “thut” and an interview with Vivian. Sounds like she’s in a better place now. LOTS of stuff about weight, but no mention of VK’s first time in training camp. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

Interesting America’s Girls podcast this week, focusing on the DCC look. A brief mention of the “thut” and an interview with Vivian. Sounds like she’s in a better place now. LOTS of stuff about weight, but no mention of VK’s first time in training camp. 

Where can I  listen to it?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TN DCC fan said:

I know this is old news….however,  can I just say Hannah and Lily both look incredibly healthy and happy in their current teams!!!  Kudos to each of them ! 😁

Lily has her last game of the season on Saturday she did so good this year 

• Love 8
On 1/3/2022 at 10:57 AM, Uk-Eve said:

Kaitlyn Le Grande (btw can someone tell me what her "full name" in the year she got cut or the year before was? Because in one of those year Kelli called her name as "kaitlyn legrand le grande" (prounced it as kaitlyn le GRAND le grun-DAY, vaguely remember Kelli saying it like that)

Kelli was just being silly saying "Le Granday", her full name is Kaitlin LeGrande.

On 1/3/2022 at 10:57 AM, Uk-Eve said:

I'm pretty sure this is the Courtney, former Dallas Stars girl, who was cut from TC, she never made DCC.

• Love 4

Disclaimer that I haven't listened to the podcast, but based on the many other times Vivian has been featured on media about the DCC:  

I have a lot of empathy for Vivian, because I've lost and gained the same 50 pounds at least a dozen times in my life...it's very, very easy to get fully self absorbed in your appearance.  It's hard to shake it, and I'm aware of how I look most of the time.  And that's with being much older and years of therapy under my belt.

But FOR THE LOVE, she did not hear a damn thing TPTB told her about her performance that wasn't about her look.  And I see where it was easy to focus there, because then she wouldn't have to focus on personality issues or dance style.  Her first year there was just as much talk about her dancing and memory as there was her figure.  And then her second year, her figure was CRAZY AMAZING but she had completely bought into her popularity and couldn't take her eyes away from the mirror.  And by then I think her head wasn't on straight either, in a way more obvious way than the first year.  I still have to fast forward through "lucid dreams" on any repeat watching.

Was Kelly an asshole?  Absolutely.  The drumstick comment was not okay in any shape or fashion.  That would have been enough for me to walk away from the organization entirely when I watched the episode air.  But I think for Vivian's own health, she's got to let this go.  It's been 10 years, maybe longer?

• Love 18
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

The drumstick comment was not okay in any shape or fashion.

The weirdest thing was that Kelli originally acknowledged that Viv's thighs were rock hard muscle, so points to Kelli...and then she had to go and say that 😐

• Love 6
4 hours ago, kalibean said:

Was Kelly an asshole?  Absolutely.  The drumstick comment was not okay in any shape or fashion.  That would have been enough for me to walk away from the organization entirely when I watched the episode air.  But I think for Vivian's own health, she's got to let this go.  It's been 10 years, maybe longer?

There was also Judy comment about something being raunchy about Vivian’s dance. That was odd to me. She was just doing the choreo. Those bikini “fashion shows” that the DCCs do on their swimsuit trips are what I would call raunchy…

Agreed 100% that Vivian needs to move on if she hasn’t. I get that it’s easier to move on when some of your worst moments aren’t being played on a continuous loop on Pluto, but still…that was so long ago at this point! 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

There was also Judy comment about something being raunchy about Vivian’s dance. That was odd to me. She was just doing the choreo. Those bikini “fashion shows” that the DCCs do on their swimsuit trips are what I would call raunchy…

it was raunchy only because she wasn't a rail-thin blonde <3

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I never honestly saw anything wrong with the swimsuit shows....my only worry was about the girls not being protected enough.  (I do think Kelli would go full-on mama bear though if someone tried to harass them).  

I get what they were saying about the choreo though....there is a scene (S8 or 9 maybe?) where MRS and Jennifer Alexis were taking the girls through the sequence, MRS was talking about making movements more with rib isolation, since too much booty movement in shorts that short can take it to the wrong place.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, raindancer said:

I never honestly saw anything wrong with the swimsuit shows....my only worry was about the girls not being protected enough.  (I do think Kelli would go full-on mama bear though if someone tried to harass them).  

I get what they were saying about the choreo though....there is a scene (S8 or 9 maybe?) where MRS and Jennifer Alexis were taking the girls through the sequence, MRS was talking about making movements more with rib isolation, since too much booty movement in shorts that short can take it to the wrong place.  

Which one is Jennifer Alexis? Im on phone and trying to remember her face to name. Is she the one who is from florida and was a DCC a few years, then went back to jacksonvile, florida and now has a successful dance company and does those powerclasses there was was on a tc show in america a few years ago?

Kelli is basically the "queen bee" when it comes to nastyness on the girls body shapes. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Which one is Jennifer Alexis?

Jennifer Colvin. She was one of the "fatties" who was called out for weight with Chelsea. She then worked her tail off during that TC and made show group.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, raindancer said:

We can agree to disagree on the swimsuit shows. I would’ve been embarrassed to do them, but each to her own. 

However, on the choreo, I remember that scene with Jennifer and Melissa talking about that particular move, but Im not sure how that relates to Judy’s comment about Vivian. I don’t remember Judy even saying that Vivian was doing the move wrong or placing the wrong emphasis on a certain part of her body - that would’ve been a 100% valid comment and correction. Instead, I think she just said that there’s something raunchy about her or the moves that she was doing. It’s been a while since I’ve seen that episode, so I don’t remember the exact wording.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

The weirdest thing was that Kelli originally acknowledged that Viv's thighs were rock hard muscle, so points to Kelli...and then she had to go and say that 😐

And like, drum sticks are tasty.  I get where she's going with a fuller thigh and a smaller lower leg, but still.  So tacky.  Why does Kelli feel like she has to crack herself up at someone else's expense?  It's gross.  

19 hours ago, raindancer said:

I remember that episode, and it's a really good dance note.  MRS has a good one every once in a while!  I can't think of the source, but I'm pretty sure I've read a handful of things about deep-seeded issues about how the curvier shape of many black and Latina women is a problem for dance squads like this, because it's a more "womanly" figure and goes to a sexy place quickly.  It's been said the same for teenage girls being judged as women more quickly than they should be too, which I know happens for women of all shapes, sizes and races if they develop a large chest as a tween or early teen, etc.  So I think that line of thought is garbage, of course, but some people have to be carried along into this century where girls are girls no matter their cup or hip size.

So personally I think there's some body diversity that Kelly hadn't come to terms with back then, but maybe she's getting better about it when you see women like Sydney on the squad, or Kristin with a fuller hip and thigh.  Which is weird, because I think Kelli herself has a preference for the women who flirt with weight warnings like Kashara or Jenn Am, that have the "plusher" but still skinny figure.  Versus someone who is very lean, non existent booty, etc.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Jess14 said:

We can agree to disagree on the swimsuit shows. I would’ve been embarrassed to do them, but each to her own. 

oh I would be too, but then, I don't have a DCC body - those girls were flawless.  I just hope there would have been grace for those that wouldn't have been comfortable with it (as there was with Lauren).

9 hours ago, Jess14 said:

However, on the choreo, I remember that scene with Jennifer and Melissa talking about that particular move, but Im not sure how that relates to Judy’s comment about Vivian.

She wasn't discussing Vivian specifically in that scene, it was just my assumption that it was the issue given how much of a power dancer she was noted for being.  I love dance, but I don't know much about it, and that scene made Judy's comment make sense to me if Vivian was just putting too much power behind her movement.  I think it probably also stuck in my mind because that was the season MRS had said something about her having the sultry sexy thing down, but she was interested to see if she could get the cheerleader thing down.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Right?? None of them were. That scene was so ridiculous! It still triggers me 😆

That whole episode was crazy. Incoming mini-rant. I still think there was something up with that office meeting. Calling in Chelsea for "weight gain" when she was seen to be very pleased with her weight at the weigh-in, and the fact that she wasn't even one of the girls Kitty called out to step forward because they picked up weight. I strongly think they were just looking for a reason to call her into the office about her partying/lack of focus habits, but they could have just called her in solo for that. They only mentioned it once she made her outburst and they called her back in. The whole thing was odd.

Ok, I'm done and apologize for the 32673rd re-hashing of Chelsea's situation.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, ByTor said:

And I don't think she was a fatty LOL

Ye I never thought she was. Just cannont remember who Jennifer Alexis was. I thought it was the florida girl with the studio, jennifer colvin, didnt not remember her middle name as Alexis LOL. Tho none of the girls who goes into training camp (whether they make dcc or not) WAS fat. That includes VK and Vivian (well the tcc vivian not the current curvy vivian).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

e I never thought she was.

I hope you didn't think I was implying you thought Jennifer was a fatty!! Only Kelli's eyeballs could see that 😁 

She got even...I think she was one of the girls who laughed when that diet woman said carbonation causes cellulite LOL

• Love 4
12 hours ago, raindancer said:

I think it probably also stuck in my mind because that was the season MRS had said something about her having the sultry sexy thing down, but she was interested to see if she could get the cheerleader thing down.

pretty sure the raunchy comment was in season 8 and the MRS comment was in season 9

(can you tell i've seen this show once or twice?)

• LOL 3

I think one of the biggest causes of weight gain for ANY of these ladies is figuring out how to manage a healthy diet on terrible schedules, plus booze.  Especially in camp, they're likely working out more than usual, which makes them hungrier, and then you're making new friends and want to go to happy hour and restaurants and allll the fun things.

DCC shorts plus alcohol bloat, I feel like it's less on weight than it is overall appearance in the shorts.  Some hide it well (Paige) and some show every extra ounce (blonde Hannah) and it just super sucks.  But the human body is kind of a jerk that way.

I really wish they spent more time on the importance of meal prep for a busy schedule and great nutrition.  There are so many good tools for this, and while we've gotten a few things about cooking lately, could be much better.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I think one of the biggest causes of weight gain for ANY of these ladies is figuring out how to manage a healthy diet on terrible schedules, plus booze.  Especially in camp, they're likely working out more than usual, which makes them hungrier, and then you're making new friends and want to go to happy hour and restaurants and allll the fun things.

DCC shorts plus alcohol bloat, I feel like it's less on weight than it is overall appearance in the shorts.  Some hide it well (Paige) and some show every extra ounce (blonde Hannah) and it just super sucks.  But the human body is kind of a jerk that way.

I really wish they spent more time on the importance of meal prep for a busy schedule and great nutrition.  There are so many good tools for this, and while we've gotten a few things about cooking lately, could be much better.

In s13, when they have Jay's segment and feature a nutritionist, Bridget asks if it's okay that she's eating as much as she is. She's always been slim but not super muscular/skinny like some are (Lauren, Gina etc).

For most of us, any excess weight goes straight to the tummy area unfortauntely, which is the biggest problem area for the DCC uniform. That's why I never understand when they go on about muscular arms or 'cankles' when they literally have the shirt/boots to cover them.

Don't they have a deal with a meal prep company again? I'm sure I've seen a few of them Instagram story about it (Elli, Daphne and Kristin spring to mind).

• Love 4
16 hours ago, raindancer said:

I just hope there would have been grace for those that wouldn't have been comfortable with it (as there was with Lauren).

You mean the same Lauren who posted pics of herself in a bikini while she was "helping" during the photo shoot?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2