Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Do you think she is auditioning for the Joffrey Trainee program?

She goes to the trainee program in Dallas !! She is with her mom and they are seeing the rockettes ect 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

She goes to the trainee program in Dallas !! She is with her mom and they are seeing the rockettes ect 

What is she doing to keep up with DCC style and prep?  Is she still dancing regularly, hanging out with the DCC sisterhood, or anything else?  As for Joffrey, is she still enrolled there, or was that in the past? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

What is she doing to keep up with DCC style and prep?  Is she still dancing regularly, hanging out with the DCC sisterhood, or anything else?  As for Joffrey, is she still enrolled there, or was that in the past? 

I haven’t seen her doing Any prep style classes or anything like that !!! Only dancing I’ve seen her doing is dance conventions stuff like that 

• Useful 1

I wonder if Kashara's hometown was hit by that Tornado. So sad. After hearing interviews with people on the news, I will never again make the ignorant comment about her faking her accent, it's totally real.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Whatever happened to Simone?  Did she ever marry that doctor from Hawaii? 

She broke off the engagement from the guy she was with when she was a DCC. Got engaged to a different guy and will be getting married on 9/17/2022. She's still friends with former DCC Stephanie and TCC Jasmin. I'm sure they're probably going to be bridesmaids for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTBNpAUFym4/

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I haven’t seen where anyone’s mentioned this yet… Texas Monthly magazine has a new podcast, America’s Girls, about the DCC. The official description reads:

Coming December 7th. For 50 years, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders have been a global phenomenon, endlessly photographed, televised and commercialized. They began as an experiment and became America’s sweethearts, a very Texas hybrid of pageant beauty, good-girl etiquette, and come-hither slink. But what’s always been missing from their story is the voices of the cheerleaders themselves—until now. Bestselling author Sarah Hepola hosts this journey through the wild and glamorous saga of a sideline spectacle that changed sports, fashion, entertainment, and countless childhoods of boys and girls like her.

Edited to add: Just listened to the first two eps — it.’s really good! We’re in the early days, with interviews with Vonciel Baker and Tami Barber. 

Edited by Pj3422
More information.
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Did the DCC that went to med school out of the USA get to be a doctor yet?

Cersten Bradley - her Instagram bio says that she’s a fourth year medical student based in Las Vegas. So she’s getting close! 

• Love 6

Well after the year and half we all had. I am just glad that alot of places like the dance world, Hospitality (what I do. I work as a chef), theatres, flights, cruises etc are opened properly again.

BUT it was It wasn't just the rockettes that has been hit with cancellations over this christmas period. Alot of theatres are closing again because of it, over the christmas/new year. I think its that new variant going around. 

Just glad that the industries (named above) has been able to open properly again and they got to have some shows put in even if it got cut short all over again.

I just hope this covid would be gone by the end of 2022. BUT I don't think it will be ok for a good few more years if I was to be honest. Only because it seems that once the covid ratings go down and out of lockdown, a new one pops up again and causes more lockdown. Just like that current omivore (Sorry I cannot spell) going around

• Love 2

Ah yes, the new variant...it's a virus, their job is to mutate. Every single cold we've ever had is a variant of the common cold virus. Wash your hands, keep them away from your face. The only way the virus gets in is through the nose and mouth. Someone needs to sneeze or cough on you or you get it on your hands and transmit it to your nose/mouth. Take extra Vit C +zinc and D3 to boost immunity. If you develop symptoms do a sinus wash (they're gross, but so effective) and gargle with warm salt water or listerine 2x daily. Drink warm liquids, stay hydrated. Stay smart, stay aware. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

Ah yes, the new variant...it's a virus, their job is to mutate. Every single cold we've ever had is a variant of the common cold virus. Wash your hands, keep them away from your face. The only way the virus gets in is through the nose and mouth. Someone needs to sneeze or cough on you or you get it on your hands and transmit it to your nose/mouth. Take extra Vit C +zinc and D3 to boost immunity. If you develop symptoms do a sinus wash (they're gross, but so effective) and gargle with warm salt water or listerine 2x daily. Drink warm liquids, stay hydrated. Stay smart, stay aware. 

And if you don’t feel well stay home 

• Love 6
On 12/21/2021 at 8:35 PM, GeekToTheCore said:

I feel so sad for former DCC Jacie-the Rockettes canceled their remaining shows due to Covid. So heartbreaking.

I saw Victoria and mama kalina visited Jacie and NYC!  VK looked AMAZING!  

• Love 2

That’s awesome! (I love both Nicole and Ashton so I’d love to visit there at some point.) As far as Covid, lucky me developed symptoms the day after I got home from Orlando. (12/23) I am vaccinated and a strict mask user.Texas is a hot zone right now apparently.
anyhow, bless anyone who has it. My dr said being vaccinated saved my life. I feel for all the girls who have to quarantine and are sick during the holiday. It’s rough. Luckily, we will celebrate after New Year’s.

It’s pretty exciting now that the Cowboys have won the division. I hope we go far in the playoffs! 🙌🏼😍

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, tteek74 said:

That’s awesome! (I love both Nicole and Ashton so I’d love to visit there at some point.) As far as Covid, lucky me developed symptoms the day after I got home from Orlando. (12/23) I am vaccinated and a strict mask user.Texas is a hot zone right now apparently.
anyhow, bless anyone who has it. My dr said being vaccinated saved my life. I feel for all the girls who have to quarantine and are sick during the holiday. It’s rough. Luckily, we will celebrate after New Year’s.

It’s pretty exciting now that the Cowboys have won the division. I hope we go far in the playoffs! 🙌🏼😍

Have you a listened to their sounds from the sidelines they are hilarious from the football team 

Edited by Holly85
On 12/29/2021 at 11:15 AM, ByTor said:

I didn't realize Nicole B doesn't own that Bar Method studio anymore, it's now Ashton Torres (who I know taught there).

https://barmethod.com/locations/southlake/

She mentioned that on instagram some time this year but apparently she sold it in 2019. I always wondered why she sold it. thought she and her sister started/opened and owned it. Looks like she is a travelling bar method teacher around Dallas, if I was to judge it based on her instagram.

Her post (about selling it, if I remembered correctly - without looking) was that it had been a challenging year etc. Always wondered why Nicole sold it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

VK really does look good. I’m beginning to wonder if she took the year off to improve her dance technique because she was getting so much online criticism. 

Time will tell. But I don't think she's "improved" she posted a video on instagram sometime last week. Now I'm not a trained dancer, but vk still looks like she is BEHIND the beat there were steps that the rest of the group was ahead  and vk was the only one who was like 2 secs behind so I figured either the other 3 people in that video was going super fast and vk was the one on time or they are all doing it properly and vk was the one completely behind the beat

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Route66 said:

I find it super weird that she cheered for the Patriots, was a PBC for the Patriots, and currently works for the Patriots, and still uses her DCC headshot on her IG. She only cheered like two games for DCC.

I noticed that too. 

17 hours ago, Route66 said:

I find it super weird that she cheered for the Patriots, was a PBC for the Patriots, and currently works for the Patriots, and still uses her DCC headshot on her IG. She only cheered like two games for DCC.

Actually I think it was only one game and it wasn’t even regular season 😳

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Loved the DCC Special. Wow the big hair!  To see Judy teaching choreography & Kelli wasn’t even married yet. Along with Kim Oden, Shelley Roper, Tina Kalina etc.  I think the team is much sharper & precise when dancing.  I actually like the white varsity sweaters they needed when in Texas Stadium. 

Edited by cherryblossom
Forgot something
  • Love 1
On 12/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, Holly85 said:

VK posted a photo from he4 birthday, wearing a pink (of course!) shirt saying A++.  Seems she is setting her storyline for her DCC triumphal return.  Wonder how the vets feel about her return.  Wonder if dynamics will shift?

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

VK posted a photo from he4 birthday, wearing a pink (of course!) shirt saying A++.  Seems she is setting her storyline for her DCC triumphal return.  Wonder how the vets feel about her return.  Wonder if dynamics will shift?

Will there be room for 2 legacies next year?

• Love 2