Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Kristi added a clip of the ladies from the 2000s.

Quick scan of those jerseys, which show the year of their rookie year, there are a bunch pre-2006, then a handful of the more recent years. They seem to have a decade of MTT years missing. I wonder why most of them chose not to participate. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Quick scan of those jerseys, which show the year of their rookie year, there are a bunch pre-2006, then a handful of the more recent years. They seem to have a decade of MTT years missing. I wonder why most of them chose not to participate. 

You had to be vaccinated to take part in this half time show 

• Useful 9
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

You had to be vaccinated to take part in this half time show 

I wondered about that. So no Jordan Chanley.

Cersten, the doctor (never one of my favs), but now I am glad she was there. I like her hair a lot better now too.

And Lauren, the nurse. Ahhh, making much more sense now.

Natalie Woods, now that is surprising.

• Love 11
Just now, StellaCL said:

Cersten, the doctor (never one of my favs), but now I am glad she was there. I like her hair a lot better now too.

This why I think we won’t have a halftime show next week for thanksgiving even the performer would have to be vaccinated per the nfl cause by now they would have announced who it is 

• Useful 2
50 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

This why I think we won’t have a halftime show next week for thanksgiving even the performer would have to be vaccinated per the nfl cause by now they would have announced who it is 

Was Natalie Woods there yesterday?  I read on another board that she is vicious to those that don't agree with her vaccine beliefs.  Does she have a medical background - honest question - not trying to start anything.  I don't know her background.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Dylanolivia said:

Was Natalie Woods there yesterday?  I read on another board that she is vicious to those that don't agree with her vaccine beliefs.  Does she have a medical background - honest question - not trying to start anything.  I don't know her background.

She was. It is on her instagram https://www.instagram.com/nataliewoods22/
She also danced. I can make her out in the 2000s group of dancers. 

I don't think she has a medical background. She works or worked as a producer for MTT. It may have been required through her work - being closely associated with the NFL to be vaccinated. 

• Love 3

Good callout about the NFL mandate, tho that's selectively applied, enforced and penalized as we saw last week with Aaron Rodgers.  If NW was on field, she's either been vaccinated or has paperwork that shows she has been.  IMO a halftime show appearance wouldn't be worth lying, but I doubt the penalty is very high if enforced at all.  Given she works for a media company, she was probably required to be vaccinated by her employer (The Blaze,) like I've seen for most media outlets no matter their target audience or pundit stances on vaccines. 

From what I've seen on her social media, NW seems to be more on the stance of "medical freedom" vs. specifically anti-vaxx, tho I could be interpreting that incorrectly.  

Either way, love seeing all the clips from yesterday's show!  Looked like a lot of fun.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Ok Mamaws from the 70s the white lady with 79 shirt and two black ladies with 71 still have it. Love seeing Kitty dance too and she looks so much better without the red striped hair.

I get doing what you love and staying active but Tina Kalina looks like a damn hyper chihuaha fool. Take a hint from Kitty and chill. 

That was a lot of Cersten.  

Also that Michael Jackson mess from the 80s was so bad. I think that decade has the cheesiest choreo of them all.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Lauren had me cracking up she was in one of tunnels cheering on the team jumping up and down as the girls went out for the thunder 

• Love 4

The 2010s DCC vets that performed yesterday.

Who is that between Kali and Courtney in the bottom row? Looks like the jersey says “10” so that would be season 5 of MTT.

Is that Alyssa Sarasani? It really does not look like her.

Back row is Sasha, Loren, Amy, Miranda, Cersten, Jordan

Front row is Kali, not sure, Courtney, Lauren, Rachel

92EA43BE-DEAB-4521-985F-FBE1F35F0483.jpeg

• Love 3
On 11/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, go4luca said:

Today's Allstars:  Stephanie, Khalyn, Savannah, Maddie, Amy & Briana.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 3.50.20 PM.png

Also so curious why only Amy performed with the vets at the half-time show. 
Maddie filled in with the team for Kristen.

But no Stephanie, Khalyn, Savannah, or Briana at half time with the vets? 

Edited by StellaCL
I dont know why I called Stephanie Caroline. Gah.
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

But no Caroline, Khalyn, Savannah, or Briana at half time with the vets? 

Caroline was in the halftime show as she is on the team 

1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

Who is that between Kali and Courtney in the bottom row? Looks like the jersey says “10” so that would be season 5 of MTT.

I have been staring at that pic trying to figure out who that is as well!  It could be Alyssa Sarasani, but you're right, she has changed a lot if it is her!  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, aeroluv327 said:

I have been staring at that pic trying to figure out who that is as well!  It could be Alyssa Sarasani, but you're right, she has changed a lot if it is her!  

It might be her. Maybe? I feel like a weird internet stalker now, but I really just got a kick out of seeing some of the MTT alumni come back this weekend. Here is a recentish photo of Alyssa on one of her social media accounts. The wavy hair is the same. So maybe?

But maybe not. They look different. Who is this mystery alumni? 
😆😁😅

alyssasara.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

It might be her. Maybe? I feel like a weird internet stalker now, but I really just got a kick out of seeing some of the MTT alumni come back this weekend. Here is a recentish photo of Alyssa on one of her social media accounts. The wavy hair is the same. So maybe?

But maybe not. They look different. Who is this mystery alumni? 
😆😁😅

alyssasara.jpg

She looks very similar, but not in a way, in those pictures. Lol idk. I was looking at the 2010 squad photo to see and I guess Alyssa looks the most like that girl. 

17 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

She looks very similar, but not in a way, in those pictures. Lol idk. I was looking at the 2010 squad photo to see and I guess Alyssa looks the most like that girl. 

And of course she's not tagged!  It's a mystery.

• Love 3
On 11/15/2021 at 8:09 PM, StellaCL said:

But no Stephanie, Khalyn, Savannah, or Briana at half time with the vets? 

All-stars visit the luxury suites during halftime to pose for photos. Since it’s a paid gig they likely were told they had to make their regular appearances instead.

• Useful 4

Here’s a video of the wink that started the  national fame of the DCC 

any idea who this is?

the same YouTube channel has some videos of cheerleader profiles from 1989 if anyone is interested.

edit: I corrected the link and hope it works

Edited by rose711
Bad link
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2021 at 1:15 AM, StellaCL said:

Jordon coleman, I can never tell the difference between the 3 Jordans on the team that year. Kindly please refresh my memory on jordon coleman's maiden name

22 hours ago, PaperAmok said:

Top row, second from right is giving some serious side-eye and I'm living!

Yea who is that girl LOL its the first thing I noticed about this pic that weird eye/look from her. The other thing I noticed and thought "were they all on squad together and that there were more black girls on the team at the same time years ago!!!! (and thats from the first glance)

32 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Here’s a video of the wink that started the  national fame of the DCC 

https://youtu.be/LRq2XD0f6TU

any idea who this is?

the same YouTube channel has some videos of cheerleader profiles from 1989 if anyone is interested.

You know your link takes you to the top of this forum's page right? Or it kept taking me to the top of the page when I click on it, till I had to copy and paste it etc

• Love 1
On 11/16/2021 at 7:03 PM, go4luca said:

Very cool snap.

starfirepro_1636940721_1.jpg

Can someone to a name check of everyone in this pic because clearly some of these girls are so so bland that I havent bothered to remember their names etc.

Sometimes I wonder if Kaitlyn Le Grand and Jennifer McMann, Chelsea Chaney was invited at all to any alumni events due to their cuts. Weird that some girls like Caila was cut during tcc who strangely the organisation call "alumni" but do they get called an alumni if they get cut during the season/cut at training camp and get invite to alumni events etc? 

Does anyone know if "our favorite" TK and VK was there?

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Uk-Eve said:

Jordon coleman, I can never tell the difference between the 3 Jordans on the team that year. Kindly please refresh my memory on jordon coleman's maiden name

I can't remember, but she's the one that was in sports broadcasting and had overslept and missed the team bus early in the season.  Was on Jackie Bob's team.

I think she's my favorite of the Jordans, tho Chanley isn't making that difficult these days.  This particular Jordan is married to a NHL player, and they currently live in Canada.  Their instagrams are pretty darn adorable.  They dressed up like Coleman Campers for Halloween and it was very amusing.  Even funnier was all the chirping from fellow hockey players in the comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVtvgZYAUm_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Can someone to a name check of everyone in this pic because clearly some of these girls are so so bland that I havent bothered to remember their names etc.

Sometimes I wonder if Kaitlyn Le Grand and Jennifer McMann, Chelsea Chaney was invited at all to any alumni events due to their cuts. Weird that some girls like Caila was cut during tcc who strangely the organisation call "alumni" but do they get called an alumni if they get cut during the season/cut at training camp and get invite to alumni events etc? 

I don’t know if if will possible for us to do a name check since most of the alumni in this photo were pre-the making the team years, prior to 2006. They are wearing their rookie year on their jersey.

I also wonder if they really invited all the alumni. Chelsea, Kalyssa, Tara… that would be something if they did. Erika Wilkins? 

I believe Tina was there. No VK that I know of. Most of the alumni we know from the Making the team years were not there dancing, and I was so disappointed by that. I would have loved to see them one more time! I am sure there are many different reasons for why people could not attend, one being you had to be vaccinated to participate.

Edited by StellaCL
On 11/15/2021 at 7:15 PM, StellaCL said:

I think it's Alyssa. Her shirt looks like it has a '10 on it which was her rookie year.

• Love 1

Sorry this is the wink link:

I corrected it in the post as well

there is also this one too:

Thought you guys might like it if it hasn’t been posted before. YouTube started throwing up a lot of old DCC links. These two are from the same channel

so is this one with short lived 1990s uniform

This has  8 minutes of video from the 1990s. Has a wavy kick line and no jumpsplit. Different channel.

edit to add: here’s a video from the farewell to Texas stadium performance if you wanted to compare to the 60 year celebration 

please let me know if these aren’t interesting. I am just sharing what has popped up but I don’t want to clog the forum. 

Edited by rose711
Additional link
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, kalibean said:

I can't remember, but she's the one that was in sports broadcasting and had overslept and missed the team bus early in the season.  Was on Jackie Bob's team.

I think she's my favorite of the Jordans, tho Chanley isn't making that difficult these days.  This particular Jordan is married to a NHL player, and they currently live in Canada.  Their instagrams are pretty darn adorable.  They dressed up like Coleman Campers for Halloween and it was very amusing.  Even funnier was all the chirping from fellow hockey players in the comments.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVtvgZYAUm_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Jordan Daigle

Thank you. Couldnt quite place her maiden name.

3 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I don’t know if if will possible for us to do a name check since most of the alumni in this photo were pre-the making the team years, prior to 2006. They are wearing their rookie year on their jersey.

I also wonder if they really invited all the alumni. Chelsea, Kalyssa, Tara… that would be something if they did. Erika Wilkins? 

I believe Tina was there. No VK that I know of. Most of the alumni we know from the Making the team years were not there dancing, and I was so disappointed by that. I would have loved to see them one more time! I am sure there are many different reasons for why people could not attend, one being you had to be vaccinated to participate.

OMG how could I forget Kalyssa and Erica.

I think mine was prob just would any of the Scholz sisters (I know one of them died and the other 2 seems to be floating around, by that I mean alive and came out a little wrong there) that wrote the book and that mavs girl-went to dcc-then went back to mavs (who also wrote a book that I still cannot remember her name), and Chelsea, Jennifer Mcmann, Kaitlyn LeGrand, Kalyssa, Holly P, Erica Wilkins, Milan (tho she left because of school, but knowing Kelli and her double standards Milan is prob in the doghouse for leaving mid season for school, not surprising if she was in the doghouse, considering they were pissed she didn't try out for show group and edited it like they were pissed that she chose school over showgroup and that showgroup was more important that her 4.0 school grade). Tho may I ask why you would add Tara be in this list? DIdn't they cut her because she was "weaker" than the year before? Just like a few girls like Caila Sims (who was invited etc).

I wonder if Kelli and Charlotte would put Brandi Redmond on the shit list for going on the real housewives of dallas

And who have I forgotten that is in the "dog house" permanently during their tenure, that we know of?

I would add Jenna Lene Jackson but I know someone asked her on IG and she said she was invited but couldnt go because she had a wedding to go to.

Edited by Uk-Eve
2 hours ago, rose711 said:

edit to add: here’s a video from the farewell to Texas stadium performance if you wanted to compare to the 60 year celebration 

please let me know if these aren’t interesting. I am just sharing what has popped up but I don’t want to clog the forum. 

What’s going on here, is it no money, no creativity?  I thought the 60 year performance was cliche and boring before I even realised it was just a rehash of the Texas Stadium piece. That’s just embarrassing. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

What’s going on here, is it no money, no creativity?  I thought the 60 year performance was cliche and boring before I even realised it was just a rehash of the Texas Stadium piece. That’s just embarrassing. 

Honestly I enjoyed the halftime show they can only do so much with the given nfl mandate of on field shows 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I would guess VK might have gone to the game but didn’t dance as that would mean she was an alumni, not coming back, rather than a veteran taking a year off.

Victoria chose to work that day 

• Useful 1
On 11/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, Uk-Eve said:

I know a DCC who was cut as a vet (not invited back to training camp), and she doesn't participate in any of the alumni stuff. I would imagine that for the ones who are cut from the team, it would end things on such a bitter note they wouldn't really enjoy participating in something like this anyway.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, blairwaldorf said:

I know a DCC who was cut as a vet (not invited back to training camp), and she doesn't participate in any of the alumni stuff. I would imagine that for the ones who are cut from the team, it would end things on such a bitter note they wouldn't really enjoy participating in something like this anyway.

Who?

14 hours ago, blairwaldorf said:

Who? There are a few DCCs who have been cut. But its a hit and miss of who Kelli and Charlotte choose to be in the dog house.

Just look at Caila Sims. She was a Junior DCC, then a DCC then was cut and basically was seen as "shit" in Kelli's eyes and yet DCC did a post about Caila calling her an alumni and saying "we love you Caila, once a DCC always a DCC".

Same as Jasmine Goode. She was cut entering her fourth year but it seems she was invited to the 60th event but couldnt make it. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, cgloss said:

I suspect all cut DCCs were invited, unless they were cut for disciplinary/legal problems a la Erica.

I agree.  So probably no Erica, Kaitlin Legrand, Amy Reese, or Jennifer Mc Mahon. 

I'm guessing the ones cut at finals or in TC would be invited. Always wondered about Lauren Castillo ("I make the uniform"). She was on the Mavs for 3 years after that. I bet she doesn't do anything DCC alumni related.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Was that why Lauren didn't make it back? "the I make the uniform comment"? 

I'm sure that was the reason even though Kelli said "Lauren didn't wow the judges" possibly referring to her solo. You could see how pissed both Kelli and Judy both were at her answer.

• Love 2
On 11/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, StellaCL said:

Kalyssa didn't complete the year (did all the games, but didn't stay until the end of the contract -- April or May?), so she didn't get a pinkie ring and I'm pretty sure she's not considered alumni.

If you completed at least one year, you are alumni & "should" be on the list to be invited to alumni events. Whether or not you get the invitation --- ?????

I could see some cut vets going to alumni events if they have accepted their cut/moved on from it and are still on good terms with K & J; but if you left on bad terms, would you really want to go back?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Kalyssa didn't complete the year (did all the games, but didn't stay until the end of the contract -- April or May?), so she didn't get a pinkie ring and I'm pretty sure she's not considered alumni.

If you completed at least one year, you are alumni & "should" be on the list to be invited to alumni events. Whether or not you get the invitation --- ?????

I could see some cut vets going to alumni events if they have accepted their cut/moved on from it and are still on good terms with K & J; but if you left on bad terms, would you really want to go back?

Right, I think it just depends on the situation.  It seems like some girls who got cut don't take it personally and are still friends with a lot of their former teammates (Kali comes to mind), whereas some seem like they just want to move on with their lives and not relive their DCC days.  

• Love 2

Super random but I was getting some info on low cost spay/neuter programs for my neighbor and I saw this video with DCC Alum Loren and her super cute dog!  It's several years old, but thought it was fun to see her do this video for a great cause.

• Love 1

I can’t figure out if this is the right topic for this.  I did some research on Jacie concerning the Rockettes.  She was a DCC for 4 years through May 2016.  The auditions are only 2 days so  conceivably she could have easily auditioned during spring of a season. Usually they are in April.  Only after passing audition that invitations for summer intensive offered. That is a weeklong program from which I have seen 1-3 girls being offered a position at the end of that program.  Jacie didn’t become a Rockette until summer 2017.  My guess was that perhaps Alora Rose was not auditioning but was going to the summer intensive late summer. After leaving DCC, Alora Rose went to the intensive of probably 40+ other girls & she wasn’t chosen after 6 attempts!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1