Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

On 2/18/2022 at 5:30 PM, PomPomPom said:

I think this is a "damned if you do" and "damned if you don't situation". Putting aside anyone's views on JJ as a person, I think the main motive behind the whole "cover up" was to protect the reputations of CJA, the cheerleaders involved and the cheerleaders in general. I understand that the sleaze bag at the centre of this consequently got off lightly but the recent reports indicate only circumstantial and a lack of solid evidence. If he had been dismissed he could have claimed unfair dismissal and the story would have come out anyway with the potential of him gaining compensation if the reason for dismissal could not be proven. As in any case it comes down to whether the evidence is sufficient to convict. I don't for a minute think the ladies involved were satisfied with the outcome but they were at the time kept from the press feeding frenzy and compensated to a degree. Current reactions to the story coming to light are an indication of what that press reaction would have been. I'm not sure whether I'm happy that the story has finally been aired or not. It may have come as a relief to the ladies involved or not.

I don’t agree. This is not a criminal court of law, so the “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard to convict has no relevance whatsoever. Also, didn’t one of the cheerleaders say that she saw him and immediately recognized him. That is not circumstantial evidence. Also, as noted by other posters, it seems like they purposely chose not to seek out additional evidence that could’ve supported the cheerleaders’ story. “Unfair dismissal” isn’t a thing. He would have to have a legal cause of action. Texas is an at-will state, but even if he’s covered by a contract and can only be terminated for cause, an investigation finding that he has potentially committed actual criminal offenses and violations of workplace standards is “cause.” As for compensation, they paid the cheerleaders $2.4 million dollars, so they paid a ton of money as it is. 

There are always multiple sides to a story, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the article painted this in the worst light possible for the Cowboys, but nothing that I’ve read puts this in anything but an awful light for them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Does anyone think that this is the dirt that Dr. Manhattan was trying to pre "warn" us about?  Like... hey, you might hear a rumor about a former cheerleader in the next few weeks but don't believe it! 

But, the "rumor" blew up into a full blown news story and this news story is actually the " rumor" we've been waiting to hear about? 

1 hour ago, OhFFS said:

Does anyone think that this is the dirt that Dr. Manhattan was trying to pre "warn" us about?  Like... hey, you might hear a rumor about a former cheerleader in the next few weeks but don't believe it! 

But, the "rumor" blew up into a full blown news story and this news story is actually the " rumor" we've been waiting to hear about? 

No. An alias came around a day after that rumor warning and basically just stirred the pot. It was very hurtful (and likely untrue) stuff about VK. I am not going to repeat it, but it was stuff that had been insinuated before. All the posts were deleted/removed immeadiately. They were posted for less than an hour here, and for about 12 hours on Reddit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Does anyone also think that is part of the reason why Alexandria left partially after a few games? She was Patriots Pro Bowl the same year as Holly was pro bowl for the cowboys. Alexandria does also talk about how shes really good friends with Holly and Alexandria stated herself that Holly "encouraged her to tryout" for the cowboys, then left after a few games and went on to talk about the nastiness within the group. Bit weird that Holly didn't "pre warn" her about the cowboys considering we all know how Alexandria "prefers" the patriots

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Does anyone also think that is part of the reason why Alexandria left partially after a few games? She was Patriots Pro Bowl the same year as Holly was pro bowl for the cowboys. Alexandria does also talk about how shes really good friends with Holly and Alexandria stated herself that Holly "encouraged her to tryout" for the cowboys, then left after a few games and went on to talk about the nastiness within the group. Bit weird that Holly didn't "pre warn" her about the cowboys considering we all know how Alexandria "prefers" the patriots

Per the ESPN article, the locker room violation occurred in Sept. 2015. The settlement was signed in May, 2016.
Alexandria didn't try out until May 2017, and left in August of 2017.

Erica and Holly P. also left that summer.

I do think Kelli's ME TOO fervor was her comment on all of this, but it took til 2018 for that.
Who knows what else has happened that is still under wraps? What other non-disclosures have been signed? The whole thing feels disgusting and corrupt. I love the new rookies, but I am going to have a hard time watching next season. 

• Love 8

Vets that left the same year as the 2015 locker room event:

Angela, Holly A., Jacie, Kelsey, Kinzie, Ashley H., Paige, Rachel, Loren, Mary, and Victoria.
(Kat and Caila were cut at finals).

So 11 vets chose to leave the team after wrapping the 2015-2016 season. I know there was a non-disclosure, but rumor has it that it was an open secret amongst the team.  11 retirements doesn't seem unusual. The last three though - Loren, Mary, and Victoria, were only 2nd years.

A small part of me is curious to rewatch season 11 (2016) again to see if I can notice a shift... less T&A, less body shaming, more "striving for excellence?" Or same old, same old? Season 11 was always one of my favorites for the training camp portion - Kelli Q., Maddie, and Kelsey finally make the team, Auto Amy finally makes training camp (who I rooted for til the very bitter end), and we had rookie Maggie, Mandy, Khalyn etc. So weird looking back now to know this team was coming in right after a major event had just taken place, one that TPTB felt had been sufficently buttoned up and shelved. I am still curious what other non-disclosures and settlements are out there, floating around. I sure hope Sarah Hepola does a follow up piece on America's Girls, her series won't seem complete now without it.

EDIT: She did.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/cowboys-cheerleaders-voyeurism-scandal/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Organic+Social

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Vets that left the same year as the 2015 locker room event:

Angela, Holly A., Jacie, Kelsey, Kinzie, Ashley H., Paige, Rachel, Loren, Mary, and Victoria.
(Kat and Caila were cut at finals).

So 11 vets chose to leave the team after wrapping the 2015-2016 season. I know there was a non-disclosure, but rumor has it that it was an open secret amongst the team.  11 retirements doesn't seem unusual. The last three though - Loren, Mary, and Victoria, were only 2nd years.

A small part of me is curious to rewatch season 11 (2016) again to see if I can notice a shift... less T&A, less body shaming, more "striving for excellence?" Or same old, same old? Season 11 was always one of my favorites for the training camp portion - Kelli Q., Maddie, and Kelsey finally make the team, Auto Amy finally makes training camp (who I rooted for til the very bitter end), and we had rookie Maggie, Mandy, Khalyn etc. So weird looking back now to know this team was coming in right after a major event had just taken place, one that TPTB felt had been sufficently buttoned up and shelved. I am still curious what other non-disclosures and settlements are out there, floating around. I sure hope Sarah Hepola does a follow up piece on America's Girls, her series won't seem complete now without it.

EDIT: She did.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/arts-entertainment/cowboys-cheerleaders-voyeurism-scandal/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Organic+Social

Paige left bc she was dating a player 

Loren I think left because she danced pro before with the Mavs 

not sure abt Victoria and Mary why they left 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Paige left bc she was dating a player 

Loren I think left because she danced pro before with the Mavs 

not sure abt Victoria and Mary why they left 

Yeah -  there doesn't seem to be much correlation to the event and retirements. 
I wouldn't want to give up on my dreams either, especially after working so hard just to make it.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Yeah -  there doesn't seem to be much correlation to the event and retirements. 
I wouldn't want to give up on my dreams either, especially after working so hard just to make it.

I think Ashley h possibly left bc she was having that knee injury !! It’s all just very sad they nfl needs to do better all around and treat all women in nfl better !! Hopefully now that it’s out the lady’s involved can really heal and get closure my heart goes out to them 

• Love 6

In regard to the reporter's question (which i"m not saying shouldn't have been asked, because it's about the only way to get to the answer) "Why do women subject themselves to this by becoming cheerleaders?"

Exactly.  That's the general principal of misogyny---to control women, to keep them out of fields/professions/jobs/politics. Make it so hard for them to apply, get hired, remain on the job they don't even try.  And when anyone fights back, the oppressed are made the wrongedoers for "not playing along," "not doing things 'right,'" instead of placing blame where it belongs--on the oppressor.  To acknowledge that blame and the responsibility for corrective action needs to be on the oppressor means also the necessity to understand and admit what misgony/racism/bigotry is, the many ways it's manifested and the harm it causes to not only to individuals but to society as a whole. 

• Love 6
On 2/20/2022 at 2:20 AM, StellaCL said:

Per the ESPN article, the locker room violation occurred in Sept. 2015. The settlement was signed in May, 2016.
Alexandria didn't try out until May 2017, and left in August of 2017.

Erica and Holly P. also left that summer.

I do think Kelli's ME TOO fervor was her comment on all of this, but it took til 2018 for that.
Who knows what else has happened that is still under wraps? What other non-disclosures have been signed? The whole thing feels disgusting and corrupt. I love the new rookies, but I am going to have a hard time watching next season. 

Yea I know. But as I say Alexandria was pro bowl that year. Which was the same year Holly H was pro bowl that year this event happened. On the show Alexandria stated before she tried out she went to Holly before she tried out for her opinion.

Which is why I wondered if Holly ever talked about her own probs within the Cowboys to Alexandria and why on earth did Holly encouraged her to try out based on her own probs and the treatment she got from the Cowboys, because its odd she encouraged and was supportive (as Alexandria said on the show) of Alexandria to try out. I guess Holly thought it was done and dusted (or whatever the phrase is etc) but if any of my former employer treated me the way the cowboys treated Holly I would not recommend them to any of my friends even if it was resolved, because why should I trust them and why should I put my friends in that position with such toxic environment? I operate on the "if I wouldnt do or like it why should I expect anyone else to"? Esp a really good friend? 

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2022 at 9:11 AM, parrotfeathers said:

I always thought it was because she hated that red hair.  I loved it.

She actually got the brown hair that she hated (I did too TBH, they would have been better off toning the yellow and adding a few lowlights). The next season she changed it to red, and I think she kept the red for quite a while.

• Love 2

Question 🙋🏾‍♀️ 

Season 12.  In the practice studio and in Kelli’s office, there are shots of cheerleaders on the walls.  One cheerleader is purposely blurred out. Does anyone know who that one is?  The pic in particular is across from Kelli’s desk to her left.  I was just curious.  Thanks!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

Question 🙋🏾‍♀️ 

Season 12.  In the practice studio and in Kelli’s office, there are shots of cheerleaders on the walls.  One cheerleader is purposely blurred out. Does anyone know who that one is?  The pic in particular is across from Kelli’s desk to her left.  I was just curious.  Thanks!

I noticed that too in the last few seasons. I always thought it might be Erica who had the lawsuit against them but it could be someone else. Maybe it was a former cheerleader who didn't give permission to be shown.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, WenD08 said:

Question 🙋🏾‍♀️ 

I'd guess it's Erica. Her lawsuit was a year after her departure, but remember they pretty much ghosted her out of that entire season after auditions.

Edit: I had the picture you're referring to mixed up in my initial response. I know there's a blurred photo of Erica on the wall in the studio, but would need to go back and look for the one in Kelli's office to clarify.

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Clarified Information
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

I noticed that too in the last few seasons. I always thought it might be Erica who had the lawsuit against them but it could be someone else. Maybe it was a former cheerleader who didn't give permission to be shown.

2 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I'd guess it's Erica. Her lawsuit was a year after her departure, but remember they pretty much ghosted her out of that entire season after auditions.

Edit: I had the picture you're referring to mixed up in my initial response. I know there's a blurred photo of Erica on the wall in the studio, but would need to go back and look for the one in Kelli's office to clarify.

Which is odd given that those pictures are REMOVABLE even those big blown up pic that sep the studio and cowboy fit gym. I noticed that it changes sometimes to featuring Jenna Jackson which also show Holly Powell then it changes to with Maddie with her mouth wide open that Kelli told Kelsey Bond off for doing during either her rookie season or the year before her rookie

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Yeah I followed along on the tour she went on looked like fun I hope she makes it back for a second season as a dbc 

I do too. She looks so happy. Always glad to see former DCC, TCC, and finalists that were cut  make another pro team.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL Kelli loves that word!

I guess Kelli forgot Angela did that first.

No wasn't Yoshiki (spelling?) that Japanese girl who was also Yuko's coach did it first (based on the show since it aired)

Besides Angela isn't exactly Kelli's favorite tho. Wasnt it the same Katy Aldrich that called Angela out during her 5th year for "turning down" appearances during deliberation for show group her 5th year and there was a little bit of shock look from Jackie Bob Pearson. I'd assumed that Angela may have had other things going on in terms of her "main job" and couldn't get time off work and prob eased it off her 5th year to do a bit more for DCC and that Kelli and Charlotte acts like they have an issue with the girls "main jobs" even tho they promote the "we want the girls to have other jobs outside of dcc and we will always work with them on clashes etc". 

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 3
On 2/20/2022 at 5:41 AM, Kamal said:

Wow, that's Megan P. from training camp! Smoky-voiced Megan. This is damning and dangerous stuff here--and as the lawyer/former cheerleader on the right points out, also criminal behavior--and includes some details I'd not encountered before of allegations against the Washington team/cronies and the Eagles back in the day. Very interesting when the last interviewee, a former cheerleader and director, asks where the hell the directors were in all of this. I really wonder that about Kelli and Judy--and how many NDAs they've signed over the years connected to such situations.

I am guessing that K & J also have been made to fear retaliation and losing something very important in their lives and careers if they break the patriarchal club code and do damage to the football organization by speaking up on behalf of themselves or the cheerleaders or protesting too much. In this current case of the DCC, we are talking about a rich organization and family dynasty that allegedly allowed a VP to take up-skirt shots of another VP and the owner's daughter and her father and brother and colleagues let the guy live and keep his cushy job. And probably he only stepped down because ESPN broke the story. So, if this is the disregard and disrespect with which Charlotte is treated, then Kelli and Judy must feel a certain danger to themselves and the DCC. I'm not excusing them AT ALL here, just wondering what exactly they HAVE said and done in all this and what explicit or implicit demands for their silence they all have encountered from the Cowboys org. 

On 2/20/2022 at 9:37 AM, PamPamPam said:

In regard to the reporter's question (which i"m not saying shouldn't have been asked, because it's about the only way to get to the answer) "Why do women subject themselves to this by becoming cheerleaders?"

Exactly.  That's the general principal of misogyny---to control women, to keep them out of fields/professions/jobs/politics. Make it so hard for them to apply, get hired, remain on the job they don't even try.  And when anyone fights back, the oppressed are made the wrongedoers for "not playing along," "not doing things 'right,'" instead of placing blame where it belongs--on the oppressor.  To acknowledge that blame and the responsibility for corrective action needs to be on the oppressor means also the necessity to understand and admit what misgony/racism/bigotry is, the many ways it's manifested and the harm it causes to not only to individuals but to society as a whole. 

Yes!! And to build on this, maybe one question should be instead, Why are women subjected to this crap in the first place in so many different sectors of work and society? It's so messed up that the Cowboys felt it more worth it to pay out $2.4M to keep the violated women quiet than fire a predatory piece of crap who allegedly is a repeat offender or do anything to change a sexist, toxic culture and environment. 

Edited by M1977G
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

No wasn't Yoshiki (spelling?) that Japanese girl who was also Yuko's coach did it first (based on the show since it aired)

Besides Angela isn't exactly Kelli's favorite tho. Wasnt it the same Katy Aldrich that called Angela out during her 5th year for "turning down" appearances during deliberation for show group her 5th year and there was a little bit of shock look from Jackie Bob Pearson. I'd assumed that Angela may have had other things going on in terms of her "main job" and couldn't get time off work and prob eased it off her 5th year to do a bit more for DCC and that Kelli and Charlotte acts like they have an issue with the girls "main jobs" even tho they promote the "we want the girls to have other jobs outside of dcc and we will always work with them on clashes etc". 

Now Jinelle and Katy, this has always bothered me.  I felt that Katy played “Captain Save’em” as a show group judge for her 🤫GF Jinelle.  It came across to me that Katy sensed Jinelle wasn’t going to be picked and Angela had a real shot.  Katy threw a Hail Mary “tattling” on Angela and the judge (Kitty, maybe 🤷🏾‍♀️) who wasn’t for Jinelle didn’t push the issue beyond what she had stated.  Ultimately, Jinelle made it, Angela didn’t.

Katy shouldn’t have been a judge.  Her obvious bias helped Jinelle.  More often than not Jinelle would whine that she might not make show group but where was she?  On show group.  I’m not saying she shouldn’t have been on there but I am saying she got help.  When it comes to that, she is no different than Cassie.

Thank you for reading.  I had to get that off my chest.

Edited by WenD08
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

As far as Yoshiko, the DCC was her second pro squad.  She had already spent at least a year as an Indianapolis Colts cheerleader.  So she had already realized her dream of being a pro cheerleader. Plus, she didn’t cross an equator, but the largest of all oceans, a second time (I’m gonna need Kelli to brush up on basic geography🗺).

Now Jinelle and Katy, this has always bothered me.  I felt that Katy played “Captain Save’em” as a show group judge for her 🤫GF Jinelle.  It came across to me that Katy sensed Jinelle wasn’t going to be picked and Angela had a real shot.  Katy threw a Hail Mary “tattling” on Angela and the judge (Kitty, maybe 🤷🏾‍♀️) who wasn’t for Jinelle didn’t push the issue beyond what she had stated.  Ultimately, Jinelle made it, Angela didn’t.

Katy shouldn’t have been a judge.  Her obvious bias helped Jinelle.  More often than not Jinelle would whine that she might not make show group but where was she?  On show group.  I’m not saying she shouldn’t have been on there but I am saying she got help.  When it comes to that, she is no different than Cassie.

Thats how Katy came across to me as well. I think she was "a judge" for show group because she was one of a few who scheduled the show group appearances and Kelli and Charlotte more than likely wanted her opinion on current dcc girls and their availabity etc as Katy would've had a more up to date version on that even if Kelli and Charlotte was kept in the loop. Theres a part of Milan's podcast that states you never go to Kelli and charlotte and Judy you go to whoever is the group leader who then has to report to the next manager etc before it gets to Kelli judy and charlotte.

The other thing that I think why Katy pushed to give Jinelle the jobs was more because weirdly her rookie season we see her moving in with Paige Caverlliera (now Heath) then Jinelle's final few years there was those rumors that Jinelle was living out a suitcase IN A HOTEL. year round. I remember when she and Paige were moving in their rookie season, Jinelle practically had NOTHING but a large duffel bag that looked like it was big enough for a 6 person tent.

Now idk the rates of the hotels in Dallas but when I was working for Hilton Wembley, our rates changes EVERY DAY due to any events going on in the area that will then determine the prices and that is going to be something that every hotel will do. Yes it is supply and demand. But if Jinelle was living out a suitcase in a hotel WHY THE FUCK was she living in a hotel even when its cheaper (when theres no events going on in the area) why the hell did management or Jinelle not do anything about that? Could've got her a host who would let her live there. Even if the prices of rentals was expensive, surely Jinelle had friends in the team who she could've gotten a flat with. 

As for Kitty I rather Kitty had final say at least she is a dance teacher even if her opinion was harsh. But her opinion was way more valid than Katy's I can understand Katy and Shelly and Jackie being their for the sake that they are there more often than Kitty on a day to day running of the squad. Kelli once said she has Kitty come in as  a CLARITY (one of her fave words) because they can get complacent and soft because they see the girls everyday. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LunaValerion said:

So happy to see an organization recognize and highlight this woman's class, talent, grace and beauty!

I hope she makes it back for a second season and earn her veteran dbc ring !!! 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I hope she makes it back for a second season and earn her veteran dbc ring !!! 

Is that different than DCC. The DCC rookies all get their ring at the end of their first season regardless of whether they return or not. Just trying to understand if that is different at DBC or is the DBC Veteran ring a different thing altogether?

22 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:
23 hours ago, ByTor said:

I guess Kelli forgot Angela did that first.

Kelli was referring to crossing from the Southern Hemisphere. Angela was 1st.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

Is that different than DCC. The DCC rookies all get their ring at the end of their first season regardless of whether they return or not. Just trying to understand if that is different at DBC or is the DBC Veteran ring a different thing altogether?

With dbc you only get a ring if you complete a second season on the team 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, viccib said:

actually, Wendi White was the first Aussie cheerleader for the DCC in 1980.

image.png.e65910fa36b5a805a5ead46050078d25.png

Interesting!! But did she specifically come from Australia to audition for DCC? Or was she already living in the US? That might be the difference? Or Kelli's memory is as good as mine 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

Interesting!! But did she specifically come from Australia to audition for DCC? Or was she already living in the US? That might be the difference? Or Kelli's memory is as good as mine 😂 

Reading VICCIB's thread link it appears she was already in college in Texas before she tried out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I hope you all can see this pic.  Can anyone tell who this DCC is?  She was the 2nd GL in GL Trish Trevino’s group from Season 4. 
I can’t make this person out.  I was thinking Meagan Sharp but I’m not sure. 
Thank you 🙏🏾 

48F30E69-0AEA-48BB-A379-D7AB5DF7749D.jpeg

• Love 1
On 2/26/2022 at 8:15 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Thats how Katy came across to me as well. I think she was "a judge" for show group because she was one of a few who scheduled the show group appearances and Kelli and Charlotte more than likely wanted her opinion on current dcc girls and their availabity etc as Katy would've had a more up to date version on that even if Kelli and Charlotte was kept in the loop. Theres a part of Milan's podcast that states you never go to Kelli and charlotte and Judy you go to whoever is the group leader who then has to report to the next manager etc before it gets to Kelli judy and charlotte.

The other thing that I think why Katy pushed to give Jinelle the jobs was more because weirdly her rookie season we see her moving in with Paige Caverlliera (now Heath) then Jinelle's final few years there was those rumors that Jinelle was living out a suitcase IN A HOTEL. year round. I remember when she and Paige were moving in their rookie season, Jinelle practically had NOTHING but a large duffel bag that looked like it was big enough for a 6 person tent.

Now idk the rates of the hotels in Dallas but when I was working for Hilton Wembley, our rates changes EVERY DAY due to any events going on in the area that will then determine the prices and that is going to be something that every hotel will do. Yes it is supply and demand. But if Jinelle was living out a suitcase in a hotel WHY THE FUCK was she living in a hotel even when its cheaper (when theres no events going on in the area) why the hell did management or Jinelle not do anything about that? Could've got her a host who would let her live there. Even if the prices of rentals was expensive, surely Jinelle had friends in the team who she could've gotten a flat with. 

As for Kitty I rather Kitty had final say at least she is a dance teacher even if her opinion was harsh. But her opinion was way more valid than Katy's I can understand Katy and Shelly and Jackie being their for the sake that they are there more often than Kitty on a day to day running of the squad. Kelli once said she has Kitty come in as  a CLARITY (one of her fave words) because they can get complacent and soft because they see the girls everyday. 

People are reading way too much into this. Angela never made show group in her first four seasons and there were reasons never brought up in the show. Jinelle made it in her second season. If Angela wasn't available for appearances as a regular DCC, it is not hard to think that she would have problems with the heavy practice and appearance schedule of Show group added on. We also have to remember that this was the year Jinelle was late to TC because of the medical crisis with the burst cyst when she was home. It is understandable that they would give her a pass even though she didn't perform her best in auditions. Jinelle was a known quantity and Angela wasn't.

Also, that was the first time Jackie Bob was shown as a guest judge so of course she would be surprised that cheerleaders would turn down appearances. That is a concept foreign to her.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

I hope you all can see this pic.  Can anyone tell who this DCC is?  She was the 2nd GL in GL Trish Trevino’s group from Season 4. 
I can’t make this person out.  I was thinking Meagan Sharp but I’m not sure. 
Thank you 🙏🏾 

48F30E69-0AEA-48BB-A379-D7AB5DF7749D.jpeg

Yes, it's Meagan:)

• Love 2
On 2/26/2022 at 8:53 PM, WenD08 said:

I don’t have an opinion on this either way (I like both Angela and Jinelle as DCCs and think Jinelle and Katy are adorable together), but it was just on Pluto and it was actually Shelly that says Angela has turned down appearances. The way editing cut it, it looks like Katy quickly elaborated but on further viewings her response was probably a little later in the discussion. Right before that though she does say the Jinelle is the “total package.”  

I liked these types of judge panels for show group auditions. I wish we could have seen more of their deliberations that season. It seemed more real and raw. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I think Katy had a ton of credibility as someone who can help judge show group - sure, she might have had a bias towards Jinelle, but she also had really good information from being in the weeds of scheduling and the day to day in office stuff.  Kitty is an awesome judge for dance and overall appearance, but Katy and Shelly both are going to know some of the things that might help decide one way or another if looks/dance ability are about the same between two candidates.

I really like Angela, but short of the novelty of her being Australian, I think she was just an average DCC.  Which is totally OKAY.  Even an average DCC totally kills it in so many ways.  But average isn't usually going to get you show group.  You either need to have an outstanding personality, outstanding dance skills and preferably you'll have both.  Or be a special flower with a large social media following, but that's neither here nor there.

• Love 4
On 2/28/2022 at 6:16 AM, viccib said:

actually, Wendi White was the first Aussie cheerleader for the DCC in 1980.

image.png.e65910fa36b5a805a5ead46050078d25.png

Now these shorts to me look perfect. Her figure is also perfect but just the same, the shorts are short without the high cut on the side and the rise is high enough that it doesn’t create a muffin top where one does not exist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Now these shorts to me look perfect. Her figure is also perfect but just the same, the shorts are short without the high cut on the side and the rise is high enough that it doesn’t create a muffin top where one does not exist.

I agree

• Love 10